PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 16: Modified Execution

+11
Lakoko H.
Zack E.
Kimimaro D.
Mary J.
ajhockeystar
Zenkiti G.
Kokojo R.
Brad P.
Hinata W.
Marina U.
Dorian B.
15 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game 16: Modified Execution - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 16: Modified Execution

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:01 am

Lakoko H. wrote:Sorry my mistake she[Marina] did talk at the start of day 2.
And now that I think about it we didn't even talk about how she was kokojo's vote which was given with no explanation

We should really keep this in mind, guys. Incase Lakoko turns town. This is a good portion of what I see as scummy about Marina. Why shoot a random passive user, when we could shoot one with a scummy tint?

Thoughts/questions/concerns?

And:
Vicky T. wrote:
Also guys just because someone is active it doesn't mean they are townie, if you look at Pokemafia, Mob Boss was cleared until day 6, and was scum.

Ever since I've become active I've suddenly become townie from scummy. If someone like Jack decides to start being active, don't assume townie, really think about it

THISSSSSSSSS!!!!

I've fallen victim, and I can't get up! Call life-alert we really shouldn't be clearing anyone with a ton of posts as town. They're just active, which is not a town indicator, although it does seem like a town indicator. Just, keep these points in your head.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:02 am

I want to keep Brad in the game, Brad, convince us all that what you are saying is true, Lakoko, convince us all that Brad is scum. Meanwhile, If I get the gun I've decided to shoot zenkiki
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:09 am

My thing about shooting Mary? I generally disagree with your posts and you don't post as often as Brad. I want Brad here to be frequently there to try and convince me Lakoko is the scum. Here anyway I'm not getting the gun so you guys should start convincing Hinata you should stay alive. Now that I think of it Brad doesn't really think Lakoko is scum, but finds her neutral :/ I say we shoot Zenkiki (in being annoying aren't I)
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:12 am

Lakoko H. wrote:confirming.
in to wreck Droian

Old Lakoko post. How ironic if she ends up killing Dorian B, who also, it would be nice if she was active.

Also, this post wasn't very serious, but it could be used in the future?

I forgot what I wanted to say first, but I also have this:

"Now, I see where this is going, this is going towards vicky getting the gun, from here there are 2 options, both involving me truly believing lakoko is scum. Now let me explain this real quick, because it's not as weird as it might sound, don't you think it's very convenient that lakoko got the gun day 1 and shot the mafia? I think it's highly unlikely that would happen to a towny, now this is of course only a game of chance. Lakoko might have just been lucky. She scumread 2 people, 1 mafia and vicky, now vicky can be 1 of 3 things in the case that lakoko is mafia. She could be a corrupted townie and lakoko is taking the chance to take out vicky, using the excuse that mafia would need to predict very well to get her, HIGHLY UNLIKELY. The other thing is that maybe vicky is mafia helping lakoko's plan. HIGHLY UNLIKELY. The third, it's obvious, vicky is town, she shoots me. Simple enough right? pretty obvious. But. Look at my posts, and look at what people have been claiming I've been saying, especially lakoko, I don't have anything against lakoko, except for that she's towny. TOO towny. Look back at other psanon games, who were the mafia? the towny people. Still following me? What did the mafia do to the same person every time? They twisted their words around, seeing a pattern here? Mafia is towny, really towny, they offer up their own members and then twist around words of others to fit their strategy. Lakoko keeps claiming I have something against him, but where did I ever say that? nowhere, I just did as he told I should, point out those little scummy things about him, as he isn't confirmed. Lakoko claimed that I don't form any opinions, yet also claimed that on day 1 I said he was scum with 2 other people, neither of those are correct. I form opinions, I form many more than most people do, every time I say something about lakoko's scummy actions, I am forming an opinion about the action. I never said he was a scumteam with those other 2 either, I said it was odd how those 2 voted for him and talked about the possible things that would bring IF lakoko was scum."

This is a good point, and I did bring it up before. First, how high do you think the chances are of bussing? Second, How high are the chances of Lakoko knowing the scum somehow, within 2 days of meeting everyone? I'm going to go back and read up. See __why__ she thought Kokojo wasmafia, andI'll get back to you all. I think it is a little odd that she got mafia D1...

Again with the wishy washy. I would say sorry, but then Hinata would be hot on my tail, and she's a pretty townie read, so I don't want that.

I disagree with shooting Zenkiki. There is obviously something happening that they're not posting? I asked AJ, I guess he lied to me about talking to Zenkiki. I just, want to hear more from him before we shoot.

Also, Vicky, can we agree with someone to shoot as town, instead of going rogue and shooting? I think it helps a bit more? Anyone opposed to the Marina idea?

Still with my, Zack E., Lakoko H., Marina U.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:17 am

I have been completely ignoring a player in this.

Marina U.

I would much rather see her shot than anybody else. You see in this game Marina has done a good job of making herself a rather forgettable player, and is a lurker. This kind of stuff is really only done by scum. What I'm trying to say with these posts is Hinata, DONT shoot Lakoko. DONT shoot Brad. Please shoot Zenkiki, Mary, marina, or jack. They are the players I want to see dead rn. I can't colour rn, srry
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:19 am

I'm being a strange person this game, I guess that happens when you are anonymous. I also want to see more posts from Dorian B.
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:27 am

Kimimaro D. wrote:AGAIN YOU ALL TALK WHILE I SLEEP. I was on all day yesterday and only Lakoko and Hinata were around.

My first point is this: "1) We give gun to Hinata or whoever you guys want and we do a ballsy move and shoot Lakoko. This is kind of risky, but I'm willing to go for it because it could also be very rewarding. If Lakoko ends up being mafia, we pretty much win the game. But if we shoot Lakoko and she ends up being town, we lose a townie yea... but in my mind, we don't lose much. Think about it, what has Lakoko been doing to benefit town besides randomly pull the trigger and kill a mafia day 1? Her contribution to the discussion is kind of whatever, I don't see her being very helpful. Also, killing Lakoko would help us even if she ends up being town. How you ask? More input on who could be scum. Right now, all Lakoko's presence does is divide town into 2 groups... the ones that just follow her despite of how iffy things she says might be, and the ones who still consider the chance of her being scum. Killing her is a win/win imo. She's mafia? Cool, we pretty much won. She's town? Meh, whatever we made a mistake but it doesn't matter much."

That bolded part, I'm right in the middle. I've brought up points of her being scum, but she does seem very pro town. Even if she's a mafia, which she may slip later, I don't want to shoot her. She seems like a strong town leader, and if she is villy, she is a bit more valuable than you guys seem to give her.

Oh, she is? Because I just looked through ALL of her posts. She had 2 ideas, both of those were considered and then thrown into the bin. For the rest she made 1 decent point about someone being scummy other than me. And for all of her other posts she's been either filling, or complaining about the way I talk. What a great town leader don't you think? *sarcasm* And how valuable to have someone who had 2 ideas that went to the bin and for the rest 1 somewhat decent point apart from anything she's said about me, yes there are a few things in there that are true, though the other half are lies/changing my words ever so slightly to make it fit her better.

Vicky T. wrote:I want to keep Brad in the game, Brad, convince us all that what you are saying is true, Lakoko, convince us all that Brad is scum. Meanwhile, If I get the gun I've decided to shoot zenkiki

I have said everything there is to say, feel free to ask me any questions about whatever, I'll answer, and if I think of something else I can say about it, I will, but for now, I think everything I could say is in other posts. I'll check on what other people have posted now, and I'll try to make a scumlist.

Vicky, I hope you realize that Marina has actually been mentioned as possible shot twice now. I don't think that's a good forgettable kind of thing.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary J. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:29 am

Ok so, about who we should shoot. Tbh, I said it above. Either we go ballsy and shoot Lakoko or we go for someone else. Who that someone else may be, idk (probs Marina, maybe Zack or Zenkiki). For me, best move is shooting Lakoko since either way it's helpful I think. She's mafia? Cool. She's town? Not so cool, but we get more input on who could be mafia and also this divide between townies that suspect her and townies that just blindly follow her will disappear I think.

Reasons I think Lakoko could be scum: 1) Her shooting Mafia D1 when almost no discussion happened was too lucky, could very well be mafia bussing. 2) Her posts this day are iffy with questionable suggestions (suggesting we give gun to someone scummy, shifting vote from Hinata to Vicky for no legit reason, saying we should kill Brad just cause he's been saying we shouldn't automatically think Lakoko is clear etc).

Lakoko H. is the best choice in my mind. But if you guys don't want to risk it, I'm fine with Marina U.
Mary J.
Mary J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:37 am

But only recently, Brad. She was pretty unforgettable, until Lakoko and now myself brought her up. Who else did?

I just, still think maybe she could swing town and be helpful. I think she has a good chance of being scum, but she does have a high chance of being town too.

I was thinking, and our game really is split by two powers. Brad vs. Lakoko, really. They've been "against", which I use loosely, eachother for most of day 2.

Vicky, WHO IS THIS JACK PERSON? HOW ARE THEY LURKING SO WELL? D:

I think you're talking about the other game lol.

I'm still thinking we let both Brad and Lakoko live and shoot Marina.

Vicky T. wrote:I have been completely ignoring a player in this.

Marina U.

I would much rather see her shot than anybody else. You see in this game Marina has done a good job of making herself a rather forgettable player, and is a lurker. This kind of stuff is really only done by scum. What I'm trying to say with these posts is Hinata, DONT shoot Lakoko. DONT shoot Brad. Please shoot Zenkiki, Mary, marina, or jack. They are the players I want to see dead rn. I can't colour rn, srry

I really don't agree with Zenkiki's shot, AJ said he's going to sub him if he doesn't talk today, and I'm curious to see what we can get from him.
Mary, I would like to see her live. She may prove to be a bit more valuable in the future.
Marina, I definitely agree.
Jack, Who is he?

I'm going to end this post with the opposite of Mary's.

My shoot vote is Marina U., but if absolutely necessary, Lakoko H.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:39 am

I see Mary's reasons for Lakoko as mafia, but why the random cling to Brad? You seem very trusting of him, and you haven't been talking. Maybe it's the "He's got the right idea, we shouldn't unconditionally and blindly follow and trust Lakoko," or maybe, she was thinking that and she didn't want to bring it up, but when Brad did, she piggybacked with him? I don't think it's particularly scummy. I just wanted to question it, why the random following of Brad, Mary?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary J. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:46 am

First of all, not a random following. I was about to post that I found the way Lakoko shifted the vote from Hinata to Vicky for no reason, iffy. But Brad had just posted his thoughts on Lakoko and they reinforced mine. Also, I haven't been posting? I'm like checking this all day and replying to everything. Not my fault that when I went to sleep you guys went super active and posted like 4 pages for me to read lol.
Mary J.
Mary J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:52 am

I know, sorry about that! I actually feel really bad about the 3 pages Hinata and I flooded, and then the extra few from today. I just, I don't know. I'm questioning everything now. I know nothing. Sad THis is getting harder. Who might they corrupt tomorrow? We have no clue, and we're all being active. We're all pretty big targets.

But, thank you for the clarification. I didn't get it, but that's helpful.

Omg someone else who is just sitting here while on showdown and waiting for a response? I'm not the only one?!
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:01 am

Zenkiti: As everyone has said, he's lurking, more input from him would be really nice.
Zack: He did say he would react if something would catch his eye, and he did react a few times, though really, isn't there more that catches your eye? The discussion about who we're going to shoot? The discussion about who we're going to give the gun? The discussion between me and lakoko? It's not really as much responses as I'd like to see zack, it could just be a busy life, but really, it would be a lot better if you respond a bit more.
Kimimaro: Apologizes a lot Razz I don't really mind it's just soooooo self-aware, I sometimes have that problem while being town too though, so I wouldn't necessarily call it a scummy thing. A bit filly, though the filling is mostly as a start to a post with actual content in it. I like how you made a scumlist thing with scummy/slightly scummy etc. in it first and then made a purely factual thing to give us an idea of who posted how much important things and how much useless things. Getting more and more active, saying more and more things that are useful, slight town read here, though you are a bit pleasing, trying to make everyone happy.
Marina: Didn't post a whole lot, not much I could get there except for that she does think about what she says a little bit, like how she said that we can't go with the scummy shoots scummier strategy again tomorrow. Neutral
Hinata: Started out with lots and lots of pretty pointless posts, just things like shooting the pichu, then correcting it to pikachu etc. but at day 2 you started discussing. Some really good arguments coming from you, I've got a townread here.
Dorian: Brought up a good plan, something to get us going in the right direction, after that has been mostly inactive or agreeing with the plans of others. Don't know what to think about him, on one side he's a bit pleasing, a bit scummy in that way, though he did help town a bunch with his poem.
Mary: Got subbed, then started posting a lot, mainly about the scummy shoots scummier thing, which she had misunderstood. Summarized our options, has basically been the logical voice here, the one not involved in any conflicts who simply says what is most logical. Though easy for a mafia member to fake, slightly town.
Vicky: And Vicky, she simply confuses me. She says one thing and then without any reasoning behind it switches to something else, pretty much bandwagoning from what lakoko said to what hinata said to what she thinks herself to what hinata says to... Really? Make up your mind, don't switch who you're going to shoot every 5 seconds, I'm not going to assume you are town if you suddenly say "Actually I'm going to shoot brad" 5 minutes before deadline, of course if you do I'll be dead. and if you do switch at least give a REASON. I'm seeing her as the second most scummy person right now. Below we've got the person I believe to be the most scummy.
Lakoko: Everyone knows the arguments I'm having, this is the person I see as the most scummy of the game. Arguments can be found in other posts I have made.

As for who I want to have shot, I'm going to go with the list hinata has made, maybe vicky would be a good option too, though really my no 1 shoot vote is on lakoko. As Mary pointed out before, what do we have to lose with voting lakoko?
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:07 am

Is it Zack or Jack lol idk
That's who I mean

Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:14 am

Brad P. wrote:
As for who I want to have shot, I'm going to go with the list hinata has made, maybe vicky would be a good option too, though really my no 1 shoot vote is on lakoko. As Mary pointed out before, what do we have to lose with voting lakoko?

What list did Hinata make?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:16 am

oh I don't know it was either hinata who made a list or it was kimimaro, either way it had lakoko, marina and uhh... zack I believe?
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:23 am

Yeah, twas me. Now that that's cleared up, I'll go look at our consensus of votes.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:28 am

I'll be doing some detailed stuffs later on, a bit busy rn to do it rn
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:32 am

Lakoko H. wrote:Deadline is nearing and instead of picking shot we ended up picking shooter.

So I suggest that we start voting for who will get shot as if its a Lynch and don't use bold when voting so aj won't rage quit.

I vote Brad P.
All tho Brad did encourage discussion on day 1, the subject of discussion he tried to make us talk about is harmful for town.
If we were to have a detailed list of plans of action for every scenario, maf could easily play around it. Being predictable is a weakness for town especially in a theme like this.
That and ofc everything that I have already stated about him regarding his neutrality and lack of any direct opinion not filled with "maybe" and "possibly". Hinata talked about how kimimaro tried to stay neutral so he wouldn't step up on any toes, Brad went one step beyond and didn't give any opinions at all.
Most of his posts are just facts, making him appear helpful and contributing while not actually helping or contributing unlike Dorian B as mentioned by hinata.
He also has something against me that I am yet to understand because he never stated it directly or elaborated on why but from what I can see, he is scratching the pit of the barrel trying to find something on me like when he posted about me never saying who I will shoot (Again with no opinion involved) despite me stating on my next (or second next) post that I suspect kokojo and will probably shoot him.
I'm also not fond of how he keeps mentioning how clueless he is or how unsure he is and in his final day 1 post he both went against me and agreed with me in the most insecure way possible meaning no matter who what the results of the shooting are, nothing can be used against him

Um, this is very important to save.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:40 am

Lakoko H. wrote:1. I still think that we should shoot Brad but It should be up for vote And if you guys think that shooting Zack is a better option Then so be it. tbh we have a great 8v2 rn so we have about 3 misshots before we need to start getting worried

2. I honestly think that picking Vicky to be the one who shoots our choice is the best option we have. I seem to be the most obvious choice for maf and that's exactly why there is an about equal chance of me not being corrupted. I know that if I was maf I would predict town to see rule shooter out for getting gun and I would instead corrupt someone else that contributed day 1. But then again I am the safe pick so l I give a 50% chance of me being the corrupted, 30% for Dorian and 20% for hinata. corrupting Vicky is something I don't find mafia even considering due to how scummy she was D1 and the only way Vicky would be corrupted is for mafia to have some sick 3 leveled predictions or mafia tricking town into giving vicky the gun but since I'm the one promoting giving her the gun, Im gonna bet my life on it

Also this, she did give reasons as to why she votes Vicky. At this point, I don't care who gets the gun, and I'm split between Brad/Lakoko. We have 3 possibilities: They're both town, One is Mafia and the others isn't, or, and this one is a long run but it could work... They're both mafia, and they'll clear eachother by pushing for the lynch on the other.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary J. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:45 am

Yes, she did say why she thinks Vicky should get gun but it makes 0 sense. How or why would Mafia corrupt Hinata? As I've said countless times, she did NOTHING day 1 that it would make her a target, and now she's the best town read we have, it's our best choice. Mafia either corrupted Lakoko or someone random, if we're so unlucky and that random person they corrupted was Hinata, then so be it we're unlucky. But her saying Hinata isn't a safe bet but Vicky is, makes no sense. Both have similar chances of being corrupted. And Hinata is a better town read. I seriously cannot trust Vicky with a gun. She changes her mind every 5 mins on who she wants to shoot, and half the time she gives no legit reasoning.
Mary J.
Mary J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:55 am

I'm going to agree with the "I cannot trust Vicky with a gun. She changes her mind every 5 mins on who she wants to shoot."

She's been swaying around a lot. And, on the list I just finished, she's changed the most. She's talked about shooting whoever, when we've all decided, as town, that we all will chose who's going to be shot.

Lol, just as a warning, I'm reading back, so expect a lot of posts about things that catch my eyes. Starting at page 11, coming to here, to count votes. THen I'm going back to see how we all acted D1. Expect a lot of quotes. I'll start keeping them on the same post though, If I'm smart enough to remember not to click the "send" button.

Now, for the quotes I picked up and put in other tabs. Sad Rip my fingers.

Kimimaro D. wrote:Huh, I didn't pick up on that. Maybe it was a naive mafia giving the gun to a partner? We should keep her on our radar, in the very least.

Also, me talking today might make mafia corrupt me, too. So we'll have to factor another person in, tomorrow. But that'snot an issue yet.

Again, quotes about 1. Marina U (just so people see, if they missed it.)
2. How many people might be corrupted tomorrow...

Vicky T. wrote:
Also guys just because someone is active it doesn't mean they are townie, if you look at Pokemafia, Mob Boss was cleared until day 6, and was scum.

Ever since I've become active I've suddenly become townie from scummy. If someone like Jack decides to start being active, don't assume townie, really think about it

3. Activity, it's not everything.

Brad P. wrote:
As for who I think you should listen to after I'm dead, obviously not lakoko, instead listen to hinata and kimimaro. They've made some good points, vicky is also reasonable, it's understandable she reacted the way she did not knowing about the corruption, and once she did she corrected her mistake, though still I'd rather have all of you listening to hinata first, kimimaro after and vicky last. I guess you could see it as a successor thing, though I won't be seen as a hero for town, maybe they will if you guys listen to them.

(He later stated Mary J. too, but I couldn't find the exact quote.)

4. If he swings town, we have some things?

Just, some usefull things for everyone to keep in mind. Now, back to Day 1. Expect another, or some more posts on that in a while.

Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:05 pm

On second thought... I think I'm taking this a tiny bit too seriously. I'm going to take a break from this game for an hour or so... I'll be back in about an hour.

IF ANY OF YOU LURKERS WHO DON'T WANT TO TALK SEE THIS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEEEEE TALK! Okay? Okay.

Also, forgot to post my list of who voted who:

Lakoko: 1. Brad. (Okay with Zack, if we all wanted.)
Kimimaro: 1. Marina (Iffy on Lakoko/Brad, not willing to shoot.)
Hinata: 1. Zack (Hasn't seen all our messages so far.)
Vicky: Uhhh, Zenkiki/Mary/Marina/Zack
Brad: 1. Lakoko
Mary: 1. Lakoko (Okay with Marina)

It looks like:
1 Brad
3 Zack
3 Marina
2 Lakoko
1 Zenkiki
1 Mary

It looks like Zack/Marina so far.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:13 pm

With the thing about me saying that if I die, you guys should listen to hinata first, kimimaro second and vicky last, well with recent things vicky has done I'm scrapping vicky from that list and as kimimaro already mentioned adding mary. Now what the thing is here, is that these are in no sense people I think are surely town, these are people I think are using their brains, thinking logically, something we need for town.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Ok I don't like this end-day Lakoko wagon AT ALL and it's really just making Mary and kimimaro ( and Vicky? Idr if she also wanted Lakoko shot) look scummy af in my eyes. I doubt you guys will agree if I shoot them, so I'm still sticking with zach, but I'm definitely bringing up some points that I want to talk about when I get some access to a computer
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/hinata.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next