PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 13: Protect Wisely!

+13
ajhockeystar
Sakie H.
McKenzie Q.
Temaku T.
Sayuri K.
The Gligarman
Ogata R.
Georgio F.
Forrester C.
Izuna D.
Kazuchi O.
Lilian P.
Gan Gogh
17 posters

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Game 13: Protect Wisely! - Page 22 Empty Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by The Gligarman Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Really, if Ogata hadn't made his posts, I'd have thought Sakie and Ogata was a thing. But anyway, if you people want your typical mylo and just NL, you can have it, but that just drags on an already long-lasting game. Unlynch Sayuri, NL
I think there's nothing more to say from me.
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:32 pm

Ogata R. wrote:I would like to point out that Temaku was not on any of those teams, yet I think before someone was called out for that it seems? Or have I gone completely daft, and should I get a new brain in the draft.

Why would Temaku put herself in her own scum team list? It makes no sense for a towny or a mafia to have that outlook. If you're town, you know you aren't mafia, so there isn't any point in bringing up scum teams involving yourself. If you're mafia, why would you want to give people reasons to lynch you?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Sakie H. wrote:Alright, I know it was pretty obvious, but after last night I'm positive that McKenzie is town.  I'm probably not going to be able to prove this but my protect last night is proof enough for me.  Also, we went over what to do in case Georgio flipped town and lynch Sayuri the next day wasn't on the agenda.  I'm thinking about a possible Ogata + Gligarman scumteam right now.

Temaku T. wrote:^This could make sense, it seems like Ogata has been slightly bussing Gligarman for most if not all of the entire game.

So...quick to divert attention from what I suggested. And then Temaku likes the idea suddenly. Hmm...while we're on the topic, who do you think is a better lynch today out of those two, Sakie?

Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Temaku T. wrote: Honestly, there’s nothing explicitly WRONG with this argument, it’s just that it’s not the truth. I can’t defend against this in any way other than saying that it’s not correct, simply because it’s a coincidental occurrence. If the vote that was on Sakie had been on someone else, the outcome would not have changed.
Uhhh now that I think about it, I have one argument, although it’s fairly weak. Why couldn’t Sakie and I have lynched someone like Lilian if we were scumteamed? She was under some suspicion, so it should have been easy to craft an argument against her, right?

The outcome wouldn't have changed because...you said so? What?

Oh gee, two people suddenly finding Lilian scummy enough to lynch when someone else is about to get lynched, very inconspicuous.

Last edited by Sayuri K. on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : freakin' screwed up the quotes again... gerdernit)
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:10 pm

The Gligarman wrote:Now, had Sayuri alone defended themselves, I might have been compelled to unlynch, because those were fairly good reasonsn and I may or may not misjudged Sayuri from being inactive.
However, the reason I will not move my lynch is due to Ogata. He really has no reason to defend Sayuri, because really, MYLO has never really done much besides give you one more day, and yet if we don't lynch we're more likely to land in another MYLO the next day anyway. So for this reason, I'm willing to belive Sayuri + Ogata is a thing, like Temaku pointed out is a likely scumteam.

The Gligarman wrote:Really, if Ogata hadn't made his posts, I'd have thought Sakie and Ogata was a thing. But anyway, if you people want your typical mylo and just NL, you can have it, but that just drags on an already long-lasting game. Unlynch Sayuri, NL
I think there's nothing more to say from me.

I don't think you understand what point I'm trying to make...I'm not telling you not to lynch, I'm saying if you're so convinced of me being mafia that you would rush out and lynch me on mylo without any discussion first, or even explaining yourself, there's a problem. I'm not telling you to pick one extreme or the other. There's really no point in NLing today, because we know tonight will be a no death or McKenzie will die.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:15 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:So...quick to divert attention from what I suggested. And then Temaku likes the idea suddenly. Hmm...while we're on the topic, who do you think is a better lynch today out of those two, Sakie?

I think you're forgetting your own arguments, Sayuri. You said a couple days ago that Temaku and McKenzie seemed clear because they both pushed a lynch on a mafia day 2. What has made you change your judgement on Temaku? Are you simply trying to find a viable scum partner for me?

By those two, I'm assuming you mean Ogata and Gligarman. While I find Gligarman more scummy, especially since he unlynched someone he seemed convinced was scum, he doesn't really have any scumteams that make sense. The only one I can think of is Ogata and Gligarman, even more so now that Ogata is attacking him after I brought it up, which leads me to my next point. Ogata has a couple of scumteams that make logical sense, and I think he is probably our best lynch.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:24 pm

Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:So...quick to divert attention from what I suggested. And then Temaku likes the idea suddenly. Hmm...while we're on the topic, who do you think is a better lynch today out of those two, Sakie?

I think you're forgetting your own arguments, Sayuri.  You said a couple days ago that Temaku and McKenzie seemed clear because they both pushed a lynch on a mafia day 2.  What has made you change your judgement on Temaku?  Are you simply trying to find a viable scum partner for me?

By those two, I'm assuming you mean  Ogata and Gligarman.  While I find Gligarman more scummy, especially since he unlynched someone he seemed convinced was scum, he doesn't really have any scumteams that make sense.  The only one I can think of is Ogata and Gligarman, even more so now that Ogata is attacking him after I brought it up, which leads me to my next point.  Ogata has a couple of scumteams that make logical sense, and I think he is probably our best lynch.

Now, about the whole Temaku lynched a mafia thing, before my thought process was just that she would lynch someone who already had a lynch on them to save her partner. But the only other lynch?

Me on Sakie.

So, in a situation where the town was kinda dead, and it was looking like one of her partners was dying either way, maybe she placed that lynch on Kazuchi?

Already explained how my thought process changed. So no, I didn't forget my arguments, I updated them with newfound information.

About Gligarman + Ogata, something else that may point towards them is how Gligarman is heavily suspecting me and Ogata as a scum team...yet NLs like we supposedly told him to do. NL so on lylo tomorrow he can lynch me and win? It's a possibility, but they have disagreed before, it's not like this is the first time.

Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:29 pm

One point I'd like to bring up about Ogata defending me...didn't Temaku do the exact same thing when Gan Gogh tried to get me lynched? Just because someone disagrees with a lynch doesn't mean scum team confirmed. So, I ask you, do you think me and Temaku are a scum team?

If the answer is yes...uh...what?

If the answer is no, then you should probably rethink your view on me and Ogata.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:32 pm

Well, consider this from my perspective and hopefully that will explain my hypocritic behaviour.

Sayuri: It's a bit difficult to turn back on my really impulsive lynch at the start of the day which was probably caused by careless disinterest. However, as this day is carrying on I feel more and more that Sayuri is town-sided.

Ogata: Probably the scummiest person alive. I have no idea why he'd defend Sayuri unless she was his partner or as an attempt to pin me down for a lynch, but that seems like a really bad play considering Temaku's statements.

Mckenzie: Very high chance of being town, might as well consider to be clear. I'd like to hear them say something about what's going on and would like an extension of the deadline until that happens.

Temaku: Put enough effort into the game to make me inspired enough to continue this once and for all. I'd be sincerely surprised if they were mafia, nor could I think a potential partner for them besides...

Sakie: Could work as a scumpartner for anyone, really. If we weren't in MYLO or LYLO, I'd definitely lynch them.

Gligarman: You're an idiot.
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Votecount 5.1

Sayuri K.(0)-
Ogata R.(0)-
Sakie H.(0)-
McKenzie Q.(0)-
The Gligarman(0)-
Temaku T.(0)-
No Lynch(1)- The Gligarman
Not Voting(5)- Ogata R., Sayuri K., Sakie H., Temaku T., McKenzie Q.
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
The village is in potential mylo.
Deadline is Saturday the 21st at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, nobody would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:09 pm

id like to see sayuri and ogata make a post similar to the gligarman's.
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:19 pm

I will in an hour or two, but Gligarman I have a question for you. Why the sudden change of heart, when you were against Sayuri at the start? What did she do that was so clearing, or did oyu feel your own death nearing?
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Ogata R. wrote:I would like to point out that Temaku was not on any of those teams, yet I think before someone was called out for that it seems? Or have I gone completely daft, and should I get a new brain in the draft.
Yes, because i'm making the list of scumteams.
Like, what's your logic here? Since I know i'm clear, I obviously could still be scum in my own eyes and thus should be paired with every person and analyzed to see if I could be scum with them????
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
Temaku T. wrote: Honestly, there’s nothing explicitly WRONG with this argument, it’s just that it’s not the truth. I can’t defend against this in any way other than saying that it’s not correct, simply because it’s a coincidental occurrence. If the vote that was on Sakie had been on someone else, the outcome would not have changed.
Uhhh now that I think about it, I have one argument, although it’s fairly weak. Why couldn’t Sakie and I have lynched someone like Lilian if we were scumteamed? She was under some suspicion, so it should have been easy to craft an argument against her, right?

The outcome wouldn't have changed because...you said so? What?

Oh gee, two people suddenly finding Lilian scummy enough to lynch when someone else is about to get lynched, very inconspicuous.
No, i'm saying that if we were scumteamed we could have gotten a lynch onto Lilian since she was in an argument with Gligarman and her points didn't make sense to many others... At that early in the game, many people would see that as valid evidence for a lynch.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:41 pm

BTW Sayuri if you could make that gigantic post you were talking about today that would be gr8 because I have to leave after today, and i'll have limited internet access if i'm lucky. (I'll be back after two days though).
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:44 pm

uh 2 and a half days
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:49 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:Alright, I know it was pretty obvious, but after last night I'm positive that McKenzie is town.  I'm probably not going to be able to prove this but my protect last night is proof enough for me.  Also, we went over what to do in case Georgio flipped town and lynch Sayuri the next day wasn't on the agenda.  I'm thinking about a possible Ogata + Gligarman scumteam right now.

Temaku T. wrote:^This could make sense, it seems like Ogata has been slightly bussing Gligarman for most if not all of the entire game.

So...quick to divert attention from what I suggested. And then Temaku likes the idea suddenly. Hmm...while we're on the topic, who do you think is a better lynch today out of those two, Sakie?

Ok, I want an unbiased answer to this question. Ignoring the fact that I agreed with Sakie on this and that it seems like we're diverting attention, don't you find it interesting that Ogata and Gligarman have been stating they have scum reads on each other but not really tunneling/pushing a lynch on each other? Gligarman has been going after you (Sayuri) for a while, and Ogata quickly jumped on Georgio as soon as he made a flawed argument. Also, as of this day they've started going more extremely at each other, and Gligarman lynched you (Sayuri) and later said that HE FINDS OGATA SCUMMIER. So ignoring the Sakie+Temaku theory with the diverting attention and all, doesn't Ogata/Gligarman make sense?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:50 pm

I mean I GUESS that the last thing I brought up for Ogata/Gligarman could be due to a changing opinion as the day went on, but I think the rest of what I brought up is more valid.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:56 pm

is still* valid gdi
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Temaku T. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:

Ok, I want an unbiased answer to this question. Ignoring the fact that I agreed with Sakie on this and that it seems like we're diverting attention, don't you find it interesting that Ogata and Gligarman have been stating they have scum reads on each other but not really tunneling/pushing a lynch on each other? Gligarman has been going after you (Sayuri) for a while, and Ogata quickly jumped on Georgio as soon as he made a flawed argument. Also, as of this day they've started going more extremely at each other, and Gligarman lynched you (Sayuri) and later said that HE FINDS OGATA SCUMMIER. So ignoring the Sakie+Temaku theory with the diverting attention and all, doesn't Ogata/Gligarman make sense?

What I don't get is, why would Ogata be after his scum partner for nearly the entire game? And what is Gligarman's plan anyway, lynch his scum partner? But...ugh. It still doesn't make any sense why he suspects Ogata but not me. I swear, my head is about to explode. >.<

Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
Temaku T. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:

What I don't get is, why would Ogata be after his scum partner for nearly the entire game? And what is Gligarman's plan anyway, lynch his scum partner? But...ugh. It still doesn't make any sense why he suspects Ogata but not me. I swear, my head is about to explode. >.<

Perhaps because they were slightly bussing each other the entire time? It would be a great way to distance themselves from each other if one of them got lynched.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:31 pm

Okay, so Sakie+Gligarman and Sakie+Ogata are pretty much out of the picture now, right?

Different direction now, McKenzie, PLEASE contribute instead of just being the judge who sits back and waits for us to plead our case. We need an unbiased opinion from someone who isn't in the scum team discussion.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:35 pm

Temaku T. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:
Temaku T. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:

Perhaps because they were slightly bussing each other the entire time? It would be a great way to distance themselves from each other if one of them got lynched.

Okay...so why would Ogata be his top suspect then?

From my point of view, I see Gligarman and Ogata going at it, and Temaku and Sakie suddenly seeing eye to eye. You can argue that Gligarman and Ogata have been bussing this entire time...but IMO it's been going on for too long and too intensely for it to be bussing. I've seen scum partners "disagree" before. I've never seen them fight.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Ok fine ill contribute and post my thoughts even though i wanted you guys to first so i wouldn't interfere.

Sayuri and ogata are the mafia IMO. Sayuri has been diverting the lynches for the past 2 days away from ogata. Even on this page, he is defending ogata at this very moment. Sayuri keeps talking about how hes gonna write a giant post but i don't see it. He's stalling right now and doesn't want to give an opinion on ogata. He has thrown out that temaku could be mafia and lynched his own partner and doesnt even say shit about ogata. He's asking for my opinion now because he STILL doesn't want to share his and give away that ogata is his partner.

that is what i think.
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:56 pm

McKenzie Q. wrote:Ok fine ill contribute and post my thoughts even though i wanted you guys to first so i wouldn't interfere.

Sayuri and ogata are the mafia IMO. Sayuri has been diverting the lynches for the past 2 days away from ogata. Even on this page, he is defending ogata at this very moment. Sayuri keeps talking about how hes gonna write a giant post but i don't see it. He's stalling right now and doesn't want to give an opinion on ogata. He has thrown out that temaku could be mafia and lynched his own partner and doesnt even say shit about ogata. He's asking for my opinion now because he STILL doesn't want to share his and give away that ogata is his partner.

that is what i think.

What big post are you talking about? When did I promise a big post? 0_0

I thought I already made my opinion on Ogata clear. From my point of view, he doesn't fit in with any other scum team. The worst thing he's done is filler on the first day. Just because I didn't lynch him when you did doesn't mean we're a scumteam. If you thought he was so scummy, why did you place your lynch and then sit there and watch?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next