PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 13: Protect Wisely!

+13
ajhockeystar
Sakie H.
McKenzie Q.
Temaku T.
Sayuri K.
The Gligarman
Ogata R.
Georgio F.
Forrester C.
Izuna D.
Kazuchi O.
Lilian P.
Gan Gogh
17 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Game 13: Protect Wisely! - Page 21 Empty Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by McKenzie Q. Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:40 pm

wow smh you guys come on and get active.
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Alright, I know it was pretty obvious, but after last night I'm positive that McKenzie is town. I'm probably not going to be able to prove this but my protect last night is proof enough for me. Also, we went over what to do in case Georgio flipped town and lynch Sayuri the next day wasn't on the agenda. I'm thinking about a possible Ogata + Gligarman scumteam right now.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:04 pm

^This could make sense, it seems like Ogata has been slightly bussing Gligarman for most if not all of the entire game.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Pardon me for not being hip on the word, but if bussing means what I think that's truly absurd. I've said he's likely a scum since the very start, and it's a relly good feeling in my gut and my heart.
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:36 am

k time to unload these posts that i've been working on
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:40 am

Alright, gonna try and analyze everyone’s posts up to this point (only going to quote the ones that seem relevant to me)
Going by lowest post count to highest, so first up is Ogata!

Ogata R. wrote:Gan Gogh looks like Gang if you just move the gee. That's really summy, way too much for me.

Lynch Gan Gogh, but so you know, there is still plenty reason to fret though, for I can kill a man with just a single hot flow.

*My poerty works best when it's Rhythm Assiseted, but last time I was told to cease, so I decisted.

Alright, so the first vote he places was a fairly bandwagony lynch, although it was still in the random voting stage, so I guess that’s ok?

Ogata R. wrote:Today as I sit, alone in my home, that not all have read The Mafia's Tome. I have learned a joke you all cannot take, and it makes me sad, enough not to wake. My lynch on Gan Gogh was just like the rest, a harmless joke, all done in jest. My humble apologies I would like to give, before blame comes at me, leaking like a sieve.

Unlynch Gan Gogh

I dunno if it’s just me, but this seems overly apologetic. He states that his vote on Gan Gogh was a joke vote and/or a random lynch, and then retracts it. This occurs after some others begin to see it as a scummy move.

Ogata R. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:
Ogata R. wrote:I'm still not sure on who to kill, I have ideas yet my head won't fill. Some people are mean, no one is clean, and we have no cop on which to lean. The trouble with vanilla, it must be said, is that is always plays games with your head. On who to vote I do not know, we have one chance I do not want to blow.

Despite how beautifully poetic you are, that entire post is just filtering. "I don't know who to lynch." "it's vanilla so there is no cop." You aren't adding anything, you're just pointing out the obvious.

How nice it is to see a fan, but this fan thinks I have a nasty plan. While it is true my posts are of mostly filler, it is less filler than what the iller serial killer can deliver! Nout sure what means, but it sounds nice, so it's a good hill of beans.

The day so far is filler and blame, so much antagnosizing it puts rap battles to shame. The game is divided into just two camps: ones who post filler, and ones who blame everyone for their stomach cramps! When left with the choice of with whom to side, it was a little hard for me to decide. Do I post a lot, with my beautiful rhyme, and hope it's enough to save me this time? Or post telling someone they're scum, though by that I have no idea on how i would come.

After being called out by Sayuri for fillering, he rapidly switches to… contributing and not fillering. I’m not sure if that’s a townie realizing that he’s not helping and is attempting to do so or a Mafioso trying to not help and then only doing so when pressured. Ogata does mention in this that a lot of the day has been filler, and kind of complains that he’s the only one being targeted for that? I think?

Ogata R. wrote:The posts I thought of were simply a mistake. It was Sayuri and Gan Gogh, one whose death could not be fake. But also in my search I have found to scummy lines by the same man, and while I'm not blaming him the scumminess does not make me a fan.

The Gligarman wrote:Err, I'm trying to push attention away from me because I feel like I've made an error somewhere and I don't know how to fix it lol and I'd rather not get lynched because I am THE GLIGARMAN, HERO OF TOWN

While yes this did come from the joke stage of town, the first part of this really makes me frown. You outright say, that you're pushing attention away. Is this not a good tactic for scum, or is this worse to me than it looks to some?

The Gligarman wrote:While Sayuri may have genuinely defended people, her attacks on me come off as rather scummy and unjustified.

This is was when she was arguing with Gan Gogh, and Gligarman was nowhere near her as a foe. She was not lynching him but yet he calls her out, saying she defends everyone else, but him, so he must pout.

Does this mean he is not our true hero? Maybe another player can read this and if my idea is a ten, or a zero

This is where Ogata starts bringing up his points against Gligarman. He says that Gligarman is “pushing attention away from himself” and that he was pushing it onto Sayuri for her rebuttals against various arguments.

Ogata R. wrote:Has Kazuchi even posted at all, or have they been just a fly on the wall? I can't remember a thing she's said, is that true, or is it just in my head?

I only quoted this because it refers to Kazuchi. He doesn’t exactly try to go after her for her inactivity (which is something he does for Gligarman later) but he doesn’t try to protect her either… he just mentions that she’s been gone.

Ogata R. wrote:Alas look forth on who has risen from the dead! His sweet rhymes like cherubs in my head.

I have been inactive as of late, because of no internet access, which I really hate. But when I say I caught up on everything, you must trust me. And If not for lynching mafia, McKenzie would be most scummy.

Now granted that is still not a total clear, but if she screwed her team like that mafia has something big to fear.

I still contend that Gligarman is bad, although his recent drop out(?) has made us all sad.

Sakie seems to look for reason to hate McKenzie, and it seems to drive the town into a frenzy. Do I think she with us or not? I'm leaning no, but my scumreading isn't that hot.

Sayuri gets mixed up with Sakie in my head, so I must say I have nothing much on her, which I dread.

Temaku has an unrhymable name, and that is really such a shame. She seems to trust McKenzie, but not like her. Her style style of plays seems to ruffle Temaku's fur. But in my opinion I think that she is more town than other people, so I'm not too keen on hanging her from a steeple. (And the award for most forced rhyme 2015 goes to... the only poet that we have seen)

Lilian... I don't remember when I last saw her post, to get a sub maybe we should ask host? From what I remember, which might not be right, her logic was bad, and with Gligarman had a fight.

His first and only (I think) reads list. He agrees with the clear on McKenzie, still says he thinks that Gligarman is scum, seems to scumread Sakie, says nothing about Sayuri, strangely enough, and townreads me without much of a reason. Brings up that Lilian had bad logic, but doesn’t try and push anything against her.

Ogata R. wrote:Oh Georgio, oh Georgio, wherefore you trying to flow yo? Your defense is soft as fro-yo! Was that your whole defense bro?

You claim to help, but yet I've seen none of it. You lurked the whole game but suddenly you post in fit! You seem to think that short posts are always bad, and long posts are always good. I'll tell you, that kind of logic doesn't work in the hood! It's about what you say, not how you say! A lot of nonsense is worse than "I protected you hey!"

Also your "clearing" posts is only for one. You only name McKenzie but add Temaku to the fun? I understand McKenzie is likely clean, but other than that to me no more clears can be seen!

Absolutely tears into Georgio, and states that he doesn’t believe that I’m clear; he only thinks McKenzie is. He doesn’t state WHY he doesn’t think I’m clear, though.

Ogata R. wrote:Who, what I scene to which I come back. Every day there is a stronger attack. I don't know if it's been said, but it's been buzzing in my head. I know that Sayuri touched on it, but I din't my thoughts it quite fit.

Sakie seems to say only mafia would try to defend their life, like a townie would boldly go down in the strife. To me this doesn't make any sense, and it gives the wrong pretense. Sayuri never stepped in with a "violent defense."

And the post you quote makes it seem like dying is fine to you, but you also try to get the vote to undo. You can't use both of these together, or else your whole plan looks under the weather.

He touches on the Sayuri/Sakie brawl, and seems to be supporting Sayuri. He also points out some inconsistencies in Sakie’s behavior that he sees.

Ogata R. wrote:I forgot Gligarman was alive :/ He hasn't posted, and I thought he returned to the hive. He struck me as slightly off very early in the game, not full on scum, something more... tame? Then he seems to lose interest in us, then when we asked for a sub he caused quite a fuss. Of course this seems off, right after he is mentioned as a possible partner for me I post about him, but he's inactive and I forgot, so please don't scoff

More about Gligarman, but I’m not exactly sure what this post accomplishes. He states that he finds Gligarman scummy?

Ogata R. wrote:You did not talk most of yesterday, then come in ignoring discussion and vote away. You've been on sayuri from the start, but never really clear about what's she's done to your heart. It's pmylo and you instantly lynch, are you trying to make a mafia win a cinch? I thought you were scummy from day one, you make this game hardly any fun. You weren't around for more than half of it, then when we ask about you you throw a shit?

Questions Gligarman’s strange lynch on Sayuri, points out that it’s not a smart thing to do at the beginning of the day, and also points out that he’s not bringing up much concrete evidence against Sayuri.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:41 am

Speaking about Gligarman, here’s the analysis for him!

The Gligarman wrote:Now unlynch the pretty girl and lynch this random gangster for me wouldya?

I know I previously said that Gligarman didn’t abuse his “celebrity status” at all, but this is actually an example of him doing that, although he does offer a possible explanation for that later…

The Gligarman wrote:I find it odd but not scummy that Temaku hasn't unlynch Lilian to lynch Gan Gogh which probably puts Ogata for the scummiest bandwagon.
On another matter, should I unlynch?

He asked if he should unlynch, something that often gets people lynched themselves as it is seen as scummy (ironically, every time I’ve seen someone get lynched for this, they’ve been town). He then states that Ogata seems scummy… looks like both he and Ogata have had it out for each other since day 1.

The Gligarman wrote:Unlynch Gan Gogh Well originally I unlynched Temaku because he/she asked so kindly but in reality, my whole lynch on Gan Gogh was an experiment to see how many others would lynch him/her. Though, overlooking it, it did come across as somewhat scummy.
But uhh...do the rest of you want to justify your random lynches?

He explains that his lynch on Gan Gogh was an experiment? Interesting, since his lynch apparently had a purpose instead of just being a random vote/pressure addition.

The Gligarman wrote:Lilian you mentioned that already like you REALLY want to pin that down on my and get me lynched. That, to use your own words, is fishy.

lynch Lilian P.

Here begins the argument with Lilian. He doesn’t like the logic that Lilian uses – similar to the way the Sayuri v Sakie argument went down, and lynches her for that (at least, I see it that way). Essentially, he says Lilian is tunneling him and lynches her as a result.

The Gligarman wrote:But yeah I feel like Lilian is really really trying hard to get me lynched, which is ironic actually, because she/he was all about me trying to throw others 'under the bus' when she (I call them that from now) is trying to do that to me in what I find an awfully 'fishy' manner.

Expands more about how he feels Lilian is tunneling him, and points out that all the logic behind her argument isn’t the greatest.

The Gligarman wrote:Uhh, Lilian, you do realise it IS acceptable to do a random lynch on Day 1 in an almost-vanilla game? Anyway my new lynch is one that is NOT random (so you can celebrate about it Lilian) but it will not change because I personally think you're scum.

"I suspected you for a valid reason". Hmm, no, there was a reason, but it evidently wasn't valid enough if I think you're scum now, especially when you decided to re-emphasise my "fishy" behaviour, which I not only admitted to but also as if you did it to redraw attention to your original suspicions, which were overlooked because they were really quite lacking.

He actually seems to be a bit frustrated at this point, and brings up his reasoning from before, although he does expand on it for a bit.

The Gligarman wrote:To me it's Lilian + Ogata in terms of scumminess

Still saying that he finds Lilian and Ogata scummy, the reasons for which have previously been explained.

The Gligarman wrote:Sorry, after the hammer I realised I couldn't actually submit and night action if I wanted to, which is annoying because I would have protected Forrester.

And yeah, on the second day I just lost attention of the game.

In response to Ogata, it would be silly if I were mafia and I revealed what each of my intentions were.

This is basically the point that signified Gligarman’s inactivity/disinterest in the game.

The Gligarman wrote:I only made a post because aj literally nagged me over ps.

Showing his further disinterest in the game… although he explains later that it’s due to him only being able to access this via mobile.

The Gligarman wrote:Sorry I missed five pages of stuff so I literally have no idea what's going on.
Though, here's my suspicions if they are in any way relevant now: lynch Sayuri

I… this was just strange. Then again, he claims to not know what was going on because he hadn’t read the previous pages, and he did say that he was just giving his opinion… but I think that his quicklynch on mylo was definitely weird.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:42 am

Next up is Sakie!

Sakie H. wrote:Also I'm pretty sure that this is going to be another one of those games where all the town members barely get any points

I dunno, this post itself feels kinda off, just because it seems so defeated so early. It just strikes me as strange, even though Sakie did explain the reasoning behind it later.

Sakie H. wrote:
Temaku T. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:Also I'm pretty sure that this is going to be another one of those games where all the town members barely get any points
Why do you say that? No confidence in our abilities? ;~;

I meant that there's not many information roles and the ones we have are not 100% reliable because of all the protects

She offers an explanation to what she previously said here, but I dunno. What she said at the start is just strange, you don’t often see anyone saying those kinds of things.

Sakie H. wrote:
Temaku T. wrote:Gan Gogh, You filthy criminal! You claim to have evidence against our hero, and yet you have said nothing to prove that he is anything but the greatest of the greatest!
Retract your words, Reveal your evidence, or Remove your vote!

I'm gonna laugh so hard if The Gligarman is mafia.

On another note, messing around is fine before the game starts, but once we begin I prefer hard evidence to nonexistent "information"

lynch Gan Gogh

This was the first lynch that imo started up the game and got the ball rolling to our active selves… which we ought to get back to.

Sakie H. wrote:My bad, 2 points.

That being said;

lynch Ogata R.

Even though I am a huge fan of the poems, they are admittedly hard to follow and just seem super filler.  He's the best scumread I have right now.

Sakie also pointed out Ogata’s early filler and did actually cast her first “real” vote on him.

Sakie H. wrote:
Gan Gogh wrote:If you think Ogata is scummy just because he's talking in rhymes, it's stupid. This is a game to have fun and clearly he's having fun more than any of us :p

Noone's suspecting him because of that.  I'm suspecting him because he's mostly fillering and solely using other people's logic in his posts.

Further explaining her reasoning after being questioned.

Sakie H. wrote:
McKenzie Q. wrote:Gan Gogh(4)- McKenzie Q., Ogata R., Sakie H., Temaku T.

obviously i know im not mafia. so that leaves these 3. i feel one of the mafia didn't vote so that leaves

Not Voting(4)- Georgio F., Kazuchi O., Forrester C., Izuna D.

forrester is dead. leaving one of those 3.

though im not completely sold on sayu, defending a villager who is going to get lynch to "prove" that she is innocent could be possibility.

So you, considering yourself town, went and lynched Gan Gogh.  Despite that, you still believe that 2 of the other people who lynched him are mafia.  If you lynched him as town, don't you think it's possible that most, if not all of the other people who lynched him are also town?

So here is where she began to go against McKenzie, mainly because she didn’t like her logic, I assume. Given, McKenzie is p. much clear, so I’d say this is fairly insignificant; all it shows is that Sakie was on the lookout to make sure that points are backed up with valid evidence.

Sakie H. wrote:I'm pointing my Pos at Georgio and Gligarman right now .  None of what they are saying has any merit and Gligarman is making it clear that he doesn't want to contribute to the town

Interestingly, Sakie says that Georgio/Gligarman are scummy, but changes her views about Georgio rather rapidly. I still don’t exactly understand why that occurred…

Sakie H. wrote:So my 2 suspects right now are The Gligarman and McKenzie. Georgio has shown a complete refusal to contribute to the town, and while that may not be overly scummy, it's not really helpful to the town either. McKenzie is pushing lynches based on 2 reasons only: lurking, and a day 1 bandwagon. When I asked her why she suspected Ogata and I over Temaku, I got blatantly ignored. I'd be more inclined to a lynch on Gligarman because McKenzie is at least trying to contribute, despite her logic not being able to be followed by anyone but herself.  She does seem to be fairly positive that Temaku is town, suggesting a possible scumteam, although other evidence seems to suggest the contrary.

IDK about this post, it was ignoring the fact that McKenzie lynched the mafia, and the points about Gligarman were ones that had been brought up before.

Sakie H. wrote:If lynching me would get you enough info to find a mafia, then do so by all means.  I'd gladly sacrifice my points for this game if it meant getting us a step closer to winning.  However, I am curious what my flipping town would prove as the only person who really suspects me is probably town.

An interesting point to make, something that she’s repeated several times, but as pointed out by someone else (idr who) she has constantly fought for herself so she wouldn’t be lynched… does that meant aht the statement she made isn’t completely true?

Sakie H. wrote:Yeah, I'd obviously rather get a helpful sub then lynch Gligarman for his refusal to contribute.

Here she says that she’d rather have a sub, even though she had stated Gligarman was scummy/one of her top suspects (which would imply that she would be up for a lynch on him : /)

Sakie H. wrote:Bussing is a thing but whatever.

lynch Lillian

I dunno. This is interesting, as she seems to argue against the lynch but just give up and lynch Lilian anyways.

Sakie H. wrote:Alright, I don't have super definitive evidence, but I'm really suspecting Sayuri right now.  I guess most of it could be from her leading a lynch on  Lillian and the slightly flawed evidence (what do we do now that she flipped town?), but I'm just as much to  blame because I followed her  logic.   To be perfectly honest, I don't think McKenzie, Temaku, or Georgio are scum.  Besides myself, that leaves Ogata, Sayuri, and Gligarman.  I could see Sayuri in a scumteam with Gligarman, I can't remember her relations with Ogata off the top of my head.  Besides that, I don't have much along the lines of scum reads.

Yeahhhh, this is where she tried to justify her gut feeling on Sayuri with some evidence regarding the lynch on Lilian? I don’t know but that lynch made her look scummier than Sayuri IMO.

Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:Also, Georgio is just out of the blue clear?
Georgio has made one post between that post and now. ONE. How can one post possibly make him go from your top two suspects to clear? That's the scumteamiest thing I've seen all game! Get your buss in, and then slap him right on the clear list. Nice.

I didn't say he was clear, I said I don't think he's scum.  I'm pretty sure almost everybody was at least suspecting him a little bit, which doesn't make much sense if he is mafia.  Obviously bussing could explain it, but that's still not the point I was trying to make.  I honestly have you at the top of my scumlist right now. It's partly because of the lynch yesterday (yes, I followed but you led it), partly because you literally attack almost every post that is made, and partly from a gut feeling (yes, I realize this isn't solid evidence).  When I said I don't think Georgio was scum, I was considering you as a top suspect to be mafia, and I don't think you two are a scumteam.

More talking about how she sees Georgio as not scum due to his interactions with others. He did turn out town, but I don’t feel like this argument is a good one; perhaps a cover-up for future occurrences, or just her logic?

Sakie H. wrote:
McKenzie Q. wrote:georgio or ogata as my lynch targets. what are other people's?

I can agree on Ogata at least.  Save a couple posts, most of what he has said has been either filler or just restating what someone else said.

Suggests a lynch on Ogata although she goes along with the lynch on Georgio, which idk is strange because she said that she thought he wasn’t scum…

Sakie H. wrote:I was trying to figure out why I had a gut feeling about you, so I tried coming up with possible reasons as to why I feel that you are scum.  I thought it might be from yesterday's lynch, but that can't really be it because I followed your lynch.  Before anyone else lynches me, think:  would it make more sense for a mafia member to openly accuse someone with no real reason, or for a mafia member to violently defend themself and then lynch their accuser?

lynch Sayuri K.

Reveals that the main reason for lynching Sayuri is her gut feeling, and defends using this as a reason for lynching. TBH that point of hers makes sense to me.

Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:Ayyy still avoiding the biggest issue here. Nice : D

So, who do you think I'm partners with then?

Hear me out real quick Sakie. You have been tunneling me so hard. You don't have any backup plan. If you really are town, find a rational explanation for this twinge in your gut, or stop tunneling on me. We've wasted most of the day in an argument that will likely never end if we can't compromise.

I've said multiple times why I can't explain my lynch on you.  If you'd like, we can agree to disagree and settle this argument if it comes up again later.

unlynch Sayuri

The other two people I could see getting lynched are Gligarman and Ogata, although Georgio is a potential suspect as well since I only thought of him as clear due to his disagreement with Sayuri.  I honestly don't have any idea what McKenzie is doing, but she's been mostly right so far and I don't see why I should doubt her anymore.

Honestly the most notable thing here is that she changes her reason as to why she thinks Georgio is town. I don’t really have anything else from it, other than her putting out Gligarman/Ogata as lynch targets.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:42 am

Finally, we have Sayuri!

Sayuri K. wrote:Lilian I'm not sure why you're so convinced that Gligarman is scum.

Here we have an example of what Sayuri has done the entire game – question anything she sees as strange in an attempt to make sure that the logic used is always sound. Sayuri has pretty much been our unofficial town leader this entire game. Does this confirm her as town? Unfortunately, no.

Sayuri K. wrote:ul Temaku lynch Sakie. Not a lot going on, so I figure it's about time to move away from my early randomlynch. As I said earlier, that jump on to the Gan Gogh wagon looked scummy to me. Obviously it isn't much, but it's day 1 so you can't exactly expect much.

Her first real lynch of the game, brings up that Sakie actually lynching Gan Gogh with a legitimate reason seems far too bandwagony and thus kind of scummy.

Sayuri K. wrote:
Ogata R. wrote:I'm still not sure on who to kill, I have ideas yet my head won't fill. Some people are mean, no one is clean, and we have no cop on which to lean. The trouble with vanilla, it must be said, is that is always plays games with your head. On who to vote I do not know, we have one chance I do not want to blow.

Despite how beautifully poetic you are, that entire post is just filtering. "I don't know who to lynch." "it's vanilla so there is no cop." You aren't adding anything, you're just pointing out the obvious.

Brings out some pressure on Ogata and points out his fillering; after this, I’d say that he changed the way he was talking to contribute more.

Sayuri K. wrote:A couple of things I think need to be cleared up from yesterday:

- Why do Gligarman and Lilian hate each other

- What my "unjustified attacks" were that Gligarman didn't like

Helps kickstart the day by creating possible topics of discussion; given, there wasn’t much else that applied, so I can’t see anything else useful from this.

Sayuri K. wrote:well, Kazuchi was online...and she decided to post nothing. Yay.

Brings up the point about Kazuchi; looking at it now, this actually ends up with Kazuchi getting lynched. Was that intentional? I don’t know.

Sayuri K. wrote:
Kazuchi O. wrote:I'm confirmed brahhh

^this

Ugh...it's so frustrating how this game is at a standstill. Gligarman has completely disappeared, Lilian comes on and says "huh," Kazuchi comes on and says nothing, Izuna or whatever he name is hasn't come on...

Complains about inactivity and kind’ve urges us to be more active... much like many town leaders do.

Sayuri K. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:Wow, I guess I have been posting quite a bit. I never really seem to be one of the more active people I suppose.  Anyway @McKenzie Sayuri made plenty of points as to why she lynched me, and I honestly didn't find it overly scummy.  Tbh the person I find the most scummy right now is McKenzie because her suspects don't have much valid reasoning besides calling out a lurker.  Based on her suspects she also seems pretty sure that Temaku is town sided, so I guess that could be a possible scum team.

Okay, it seems like something small, but this is pretty big for me. "I guess." I've seen this used on the server a lot, like /me lynch x, I guess... It just feels so...not town. Any time I see someone say "I guess" next to a suspicion it just looks to me like "Just throwing this out there, but if I'm completely wrong forget I said anything about it and don't suspect me."

Does anyone else get what I'm saying here or am I just being paranoid?

Brings up the point that Sakie may have been speaking in this way to not be blamed if her assumptions are wrong; however, this style of speaking is just a general thing to say, and has been used by both sides, so I think it’s relatively inconclusive.

Sayuri K. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:Temaku, it's not that she didn't suspect you, it's that she suspected everyone else that lynched Gan Gogh except for you.  Also, McKenzie still hasn't said why Ogata and I are her "prime suspects".

Do you really think McKenzie would lynch her partner like that though? In your suspicion of McKenzie you're just glazing over the fact that she not only lynched, but led a lynch against a mafia, and I can't understand why.

Points out the flaw in sakie’s argument – that McKenzie was the main reason Kazuchi was lynched.

Sayuri K. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:Alright, I don't have super definitive evidence, but I'm really suspecting Sayuri right now.  I guess most of it could be from her leading a lynch on  Lillian and the slightly flawed evidence (what do we do now that she flipped town?), but I'm just as much to  blame because I followed her  logic.   To be perfectly honest, I don't think McKenzie, Temaku, or Georgio are scum.  Besides myself, that leaves Ogata, Sayuri, and Gligarman.  I could see Sayuri in a scumteam with Gligarman, I can't remember her relations with Ogata off the top of my head.  Besides that, I don't have much along the lines of scum reads.

I didn't see you come up with an alternative. If you didn't agree with my logic, lynch someone else.

Sakie H. wrote:Bussing is a thing but whatever.

lynch Lillian

You hopped right on the bandwagon, not mentioning that my evidence is flawed and that if she flipped town we would be in a hole (which isn't the case, now that everyone in the game is active. The Mafia ran out of inactives to shoot, and we got a successful protect as a result.) Now, how can you go along with my plan, and then after the lynch call me scummy for coming up with the plan? The plan that you followed!

That's even worse than what you didn't like about McKenzie. You were complaining that McKenzie was suspecting people who bandwagoned Gan Gogh, saying "you shouldn't suspect people for lynching the same person you lynched..." (obviously not an exact quote.) How is this any different?

Also, Georgio is just out of the blue clear?

Sakie H. wrote:I'm pointing my Pos at Georgio and Gligarman right now .  None of what they are saying has any merit and Gligarman is making it clear that he doesn't want to contribute to the town

Georgio has made one post between that post and now. ONE. How can one post possibly make him go from your top two suspects to clear? That's the scumteamiest thing I've seen all game! Get your buss in, and then slap him right on the clear list. Nice.

Points out how strange it is that Sakie’s views rapidly changed – although it wasn’t bussing since Georgio turned up as town, the change in views here is certainly interesting.

Sayuri K. wrote:
Georgio F. wrote:Lmao. Sakie has good eyes. Good to know one person around here isn't after my ass. Sadly we learn nothing from the no kill since everyone burned protects.

On the topic of Sayuri: I'm not very convinced of scum, but (s)he is a little strange.

However, the one person that has really put me off all game is McKenzie. Maybe it's just the lazy grammar (s)he uses, but pretty much nothing (s)he has said strikes me as genuine. Idk, it just rubs me the wrong way. Opinions? I know we were talking about him/her a bit yesterday.

So I guess McKenzie, Sakie, and Temaku are all one person then?

...what exactly do you mean by strange? Scummy? Posts weird? Thinks that you haven't really contributed? Is a total nutjob? (which is true.)

Examples? If you're going to make a statement, back it up. As my science teacher once said, "show me the evidence." by the way...what are you trying to prove with this exactly? That she posts funny? I thought that in your holy contribution-post-that-makes-up-for-your-inactiveness post you said she was for sure town.

Georgio F. wrote:Yeah Temaku and I are a hard scumteam.

Sarcasm aside, I would say that anyone in on the lynch yesterday that didn't throw their vote in at the last second is pretty clean. I highly, highly doubt McKenzie would bus a teammate when there's like 1-2 votes on him/her. To accuse someone like this right now seems somewhat outlandish--especially when there are tons of other people that are just posting filler or not posting and contributing at all.

TL;DR I believe that the two in on the lynch yesterday, McKenzie Q. and Temaku T. are clean.

Clean. As in, no way they can be scum. Unless you meant they just took a shower.

Points out inconsistencies in Georgio’s argument and brings up a good point – evidence is fairly important if a point can be conveyed properly.

Sayuri K. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:Also, Georgio is just out of the blue clear?

I didn't say he was clear, I said I don't think he's scum.  I'm pretty sure almost everybody was at least suspecting him a little bit, which doesn't make much sense if he is mafia.  Obviously bussing could explain it, but that's still not the point I was trying to make.  I honestly have you at the top of my scumlist right now. It's partly because of the lynch yesterday (yes, I followed but you led it), partly because you literally attack almost every post that is made, and partly from a gut feeling (yes, I realize this isn't solid evidence).  When I said I don't think Georgio was scum, I was considering you as a top suspect to be mafia, and I don't think you two are a scumteam.

Attacking is a strong word. I prefer disagreeing. And no, I don't "attack" literally almost every single post that is made.

And besides...what's scummy about that anyway? Just because I'm active in the game and I'm not getting along with everyone all the time means I'm scum? This game is basically a giant argument. I see something I don't agree with, (most often an accusation against me,) and I argue against it. One of the reasons I "attack" posts frequently is probably because I've had the most accusations thrown at me throughout the game by various people. Yet, I've countered each one with logic and evidence. I'm not just picking fights with people.

Clarifies what she felt she has been doing – I agree that it’s more disagreeing than attacking. Sakie’s reasoning could have been a wariness of town leaders, since many of them turn out as scum? I’m not sure.

Sayuri K. wrote:Yes, I know I've said a lot about this already, but I want to go ahead and get my thoughts out while they're still in my head.

(yes, I followed but you led it),

Let's see here...ah yes. This reminds me of the classic argument between siblings, "(s)he started it!"

Or are you saying that I put you under a spell and you were forced to lynch Lilian?

It's like you're taking bandwagoning and flipping it on it's head. Now, instead of the bandwagoners being frowned upon, it's the people who LEAD a lynch that are scummy, and the bandwagoners get a free pass!

...so from what I can infer, Sakie is the next Van Gogh, a genius who nobody understands because she is way ahead of her time, or doesn't understand some of the most basic scummy things in mafia.

Brings up how Sakie’s argument against lynching her doesn’t make sense; this leads to Sakie retracting the argument and revealing that her real reason is a gut feeling.

Sayuri K. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:So you came online but failed to say anything more about this "gut feeling" you have about me Sakie? Or are you just going to avoid the question?

I've seen you online earlier and you didn't post at all. Hmm...

I don't know what else there is to say honestly.  I can't really explain I gut feeling, and we all saw how it worked when I tried to explain it earlier.  I still suspect you though.

"I honestly have you at the top of my scumlist right now. It's partly because of the lynch yesterday (yes, I followed but you led it), partly because you literally attack almost every post that is made, and partly from a gut feeling (yes, I realize this isn't solid evidence)."

"It's partly because of the lynch yesterday (yes, I followed but you led it), partly because you literally attack almost every post that is made,"

"and partly from a gut feeling"

You weren't trying to explain the gut feeling...that really scummy thing that I did was the main case. Now it's a gut feeling that you can't explain?

Cut the crap. Lynch Sakie

Brings up more inconsistencies in Sakie’s argument and explains why she feels that the gut feeling isn’t valid/doesn’t make sense/isn’t a good reason, then casts a vote on Sakie.

Sayuri K. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:Also, if I am indeed mafia, who would be my scum partner?

Ogata? Georgio?

Who would be my scum partner? Georgio? Nope. Gligarman?

The Gligarman wrote:While Sayuri may have genuinely defended people, her attacks on me come off as rather scummy and unjustified.

Scumbuds confirmed. Ogata? Maybe. If you want me to show you Sakie, I could lynch Ogata right now, putting him in the hot seat, if ya like.

Btw, why do you keep avoiding the obvious problem here: you won't tell us why you're lynching me.

The only notable thing about this quote is that it makes an Ogata+Sayuri scumteam seem likely.

Sayuri K. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote: Ogata? Maybe. If you want me to show you Sakie, I could lynch Ogata right now, putting him in the hot seat, if ya like.

Btw, why do you keep avoiding the obvious problem here: you won't tell us why you're lynching me.

If you lynched Ogata now, it's obvious you would be doing it just to remove suspicions of you two being a scumteam.

Ayyy still avoiding the biggest issue here. Nice : D

So, who do you think I'm partners with then?

Hear me out real quick Sakie. You have been tunneling me so hard. You don't have any backup plan. If you really are town, find a rational explanation for this twinge in your gut, or stop tunneling on me. We've wasted most of the day in an argument that will likely never end if we can't compromise.

Tries to put an end to the sakie/sayuri argument here, pointing out that it doesn’t seem to be productive/doesn’t seem to be helping anyone at all.

Sayuri K. wrote:
The Gligarman wrote:I told you Gergorio was good you nubs

[b]lynch Sayuri

3 things wrong with this.

1. You NEVER said anything about thinking Georgio was town.

2. You still aren't explaining your lynch on me, and it's MYLO!

3. You're throwing out lynches early in a day that could potentially end in us losing the game.

Expresses understandable frustration at the quicklynch on mylo… yeah, idk why gligarman did that.

Sayuri K. wrote:Okay...after the Georgio thing, I'm not completely throwing out the possibility of Temaku being mafia. Keep in mind, this isn't a very good case, just something I noticed.

Temaku and Sakie have been on every lynch involving a townie. They both lynched Gan Gogh. They both lynched Lilian. They both lynched Georgio.

Now, about the whole Temaku lynched a mafia thing, before my thought process was just that she would lynch someone who already had a lynch on them to save her partner. But the only other lynch?

Me on Sakie.

So, in a situation where the town was kinda dead, and it was looking like one of her partners was dying either way, maybe she placed that lynch on Kazuchi?

Temaku casually defended Sakie when I threw accusations at her early in the game, and Sakie hasn't said much about Temaku.

One major thing against this is how Temaku defended me a bit when Sakie when hyper aggressive on me...that's the biggest thing that I think of when I try to find holes in the theory.

Brings up the possibility of a Temaku+Sakie scumteam.
Honestly, there’s nothing explicitly WRONG with this argument, it’s just that it’s not the truth. I can’t defend against this in any way other than saying that it’s not correct, simply because it’s a coincidental occurrence. If the vote that was on Sakie had been on someone else, the outcome would not have changed.
Uhhh now that I think about it, I have one argument, although it’s fairly weak. Why couldn’t Sakie and I have lynched someone like Lilian if we were scumteamed? She was under some suspicion, so it should have been easy to craft an argument against her, right?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:43 am

sorry if I messed up anything in regards to grammar/spelling and/or what i'm saying doesn't make sense, I made this fairly late at night for myself and i'm very tired >_>
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:44 am

I'm going to hold off on lynching for now, i'll probably do it tomorrow or later if i'm able to access the internet while i'm gone.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:45 am

OK i'm going to make a post about possible scumteams now
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:51 am

OK so assuming McKenzie is clear, and assuming there's no other scumteam for me other than me+Sakie, i'm going to do all the other possible combinations and talk about those.

Sayuri+Sakie
I mean I GUESS this could be a possibility... The two of them have been arguing for a long while, even casting lynches on each other, but they've never actually been lynching each other at the end of the day (except day 2, I think?). So the arguments could be attributed to bussing, but it's very likely that they are simply due to a clash of views or because one of them has been scummy.

Sayuri+Ogata
This one makes some sense, but it could just be Ogata agreeing with what Sayuri has been saying; The two of them haven't been very aggressive towards each other, although Sayuri was the one to point out Ogata's fillering, something I doubt a mafia member would do that to their partner very early in the game.

Sayuri+Gligarman
LOL if this is a scumteam I will be very surprised or very impressed at how well they've pulled off the bussing/distancing from each other.

Sakie+Ogata
Eh? I dunno. Sakie did go as far as to lynch Ogata for his fillering, but she also unvoted and voted Gan Gogh later. She has said a majority of the time that she was up for a lynch on Ogata, but she has never actually stuck with a lynch on him all the way to the end.

Sakie+Gligarman
I don't think these two have actually interacted with each other all that much. If they have, i'm just forgetting because i'm tired af.

Ogata+Gligarman
See Sayuri+Gligarman.

So from what I remember at this moment, the likeliest scumteams imo are Sayuri/Ogata, Sayuri/Sakie, and Sakie/Ogata. The two unlikely ones are Sayuri/Gligarman and Ogata/Gligarman, since there'd have to be some extreme and strange bussing going on there. I have no idea about Sakie/Gligarman.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:52 am

It annoys me that Gligarman doesn't really make much sense as a scumpartner for any of the three because he seems really scummy atm >_>
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:54 am

Anyways i'm heading off for now, hopefully i'll be able to discuss with everyone else about all of this tomorrow.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:55 am

Gligarman I see you there what do you think
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:56 am

I'll stay online if we can discuss this stuff, please don't go offline
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:06 am

dammit he's gone
k i'm signing off for real, hopefully we can get some stuff done tomorrow.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:11 am

I think disinterested might be a better supplement for scummy. Though, I was reasonable interested by your analyses, and I can't thank you enough for quoting stuff which I would not be able to navigate to without extreme effort. And with that, I am determined to try and make a difference to my state in this game. Otherwise this was really just a whole waste of time.

In response to Sayuri, I'm pretty sure my lynch on you yesterday was pretty indicative that I did not think Georgio was mafia but rather it was an independant action done solely by me.

One thing I've noticed Sayuri doing is a lot of tunneling on a specific person until they are lynched. Heck, instead of posting this whole post I could have simply waited for Sayuri to do it again on some poor sod and take the win for the mafia.

I have only protected once during the game and the target was Mckenzie. And seriously, I think the mafia duo have been eliminating individuals whom I have not quarreled with thus far so that they can pin me hard on MYLO or LYLO.

I would offer more thoughts, I've basically forgotten most of what people did outside of Temaku's analyses. But anyway, even I personally believe that I've made a kind of trainwreck to my participation in this game.

Anyway, I hope I can redemy all troubles I've caused by lynching who I believe is mafia. I'm aware that it is MYLO, but really we could just self-protect for the next night of we're wrong, which we won't be.
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:23 am

The Gligarman wrote: One thing I've noticed Sayuri doing is a lot of tunneling on a specific person until they are lynched. Heck, instead of posting this whole post I could have simply waited for Sayuri to do it again on some poor sod and take the win for the mafia.

Tunelled? I brought up the possibility of lynching Lilian and Georgio, why they might be a good lynch, and you guys followed it! Just because I brought up something and it resulted in a lynch doesn't mean I'm tunneling them. Are you lynching me for being too persuasive? I've already had a bad experience with that.

How can you be so convinced that I'm scum that you quicklynch me on mylo without considering your options when your only point is me sorta-but-not-really tunneling on Lilian and Georgio?

Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:26 am

Thanks to Temaku, I have a whole load of stuff to comment on. I'm out of time though, so expect that later today.

(100 posts wooooo! cheers)
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:22 pm

I would like to point out that Temaku was not on any of those teams, yet I think before someone was called out for that it seems? Or have I gone completely daft, and should I get a new brain in the draft.
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:28 pm

Also Gligarman, you've already placed your vote at the start of the day. You talk like you knew who is in town's way? You're very sure of your Sayuri vote, that you've already set sail on your brand new boat. I've asked to for your reason, asked you to be clear, but that's not enough of a reason I fear. We should not lynch on a PMYLO at all, because if we're wrong town will fall! Why are you so set on this death, that you'll justify it to your very last breath? You didn't say a reason before, until we practically brought the rope your door!
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:31 pm

I'm not even trying to defend Sayuri that much, it's just hard when Gligarman focuses on one person like such. I've told you all, he's been scum from the start, and he won't even acknowledge my part! He ignores my words like a stray cat, and has gotten his one track mind act down pat.
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Now, had Sayuri alone defended themselves, I might have been compelled to unlynch, because those were fairly good reasonsn and I may or may not misjudged Sayuri from being inactive.
However, the reason I will not move my lynch is due to Ogata. He really has no reason to defend Sayuri, because really, MYLO has never really done much besides give you one more day, and yet if we don't lynch we're more likely to land in another MYLO the next day anyway. So for this reason, I'm willing to belive Sayuri + Ogata is a thing, like Temaku pointed out is a likely scumteam.
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next