PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 13: Protect Wisely!

+13
ajhockeystar
Sakie H.
McKenzie Q.
Temaku T.
Sayuri K.
The Gligarman
Ogata R.
Georgio F.
Forrester C.
Izuna D.
Kazuchi O.
Lilian P.
Gan Gogh
17 posters

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Game 13: Protect Wisely! - Page 13 Empty Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Sakie H. wrote:Wow, I guess I have been posting quite a bit. I never really seem to be one of the more active people I suppose.  Anyway @McKenzie Sayuri made plenty of points as to why she lynched me, and I honestly didn't find it overly scummy.  Tbh the person I find the most scummy right now is McKenzie because her suspects don't have much valid reasoning besides calling out a lurker.  Based on her suspects she also seems pretty sure that Temaku is town sided, so I guess that could be a possible scum team.

So...did the whole McKenzie and Temaku lynching the mafia thing just happen in my imagination or do you think they were giving the town a free mafia kill?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:28 pm

rofl yeah i obviously lynched my partner on day 2 to try to get clean
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:15 am

So if Sakie's logic holds true for others in the game, then i'm also logically a scumteam with Georgio since he said he was pretty sure I was town (or something along those lines).
Oh, i'm also a scumteam with Sayuri because I'm fairly certain she's town.
...yeah, that makes no sense.

Unless I misinterpreted that and you meant that we could be scumteamed due to that logic + the fact that you find McKenzie scummy (which doesn't make sense to me tbh). In that case, you're forgetting that McKenzie lynched a mafia solely because they were lurking and kept her vote on her... what kind of mafia would lynch their partner for no good reason on day 2?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio F. Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:24 pm

Yeah Temaku and I are a hard scumteam.

Sarcasm aside, I would say that anyone in on the lynch yesterday that didn't throw their vote in at the last second is pretty clean. I highly, highly doubt McKenzie would bus a teammate when there's like 1-2 votes on him/her. To accuse someone like this right now seems somewhat outlandish--especially when there are tons of other people that are just posting filler or not posting and contributing at all.

TL;DR I believe that the two in on the lynch yesterday, McKenzie Q. and Temaku T. are clean.

Last edited by Georgio F. on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to name names)
Georgio F.
Georgio F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:41 pm

Sakie H. wrote:Wow, I guess I have been posting quite a bit. I never really seem to be one of the more active people I suppose.  Anyway @McKenzie Sayuri made plenty of points as to why she lynched me, and I honestly didn't find it overly scummy.  Tbh the person I find the most scummy right now is McKenzie because her suspects don't have much valid reasoning besides calling out a lurker.  Based on her suspects she also seems pretty sure that Temaku is town sided, so I guess that could be a possible scum team.

Okay, it seems like something small, but this is pretty big for me. "I guess." I've seen this used on the server a lot, like /me lynch x, I guess... It just feels so...not town. Any time I see someone say "I guess" next to a suspicion it just looks to me like "Just throwing this out there, but if I'm completely wrong forget I said anything about it and don't suspect me."

Does anyone else get what I'm saying here or am I just being paranoid?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Temaku, it's not that she didn't suspect you, it's that she suspected everyone else that lynched Gan Gogh except for you. Also, McKenzie still hasn't said why Ogata and I are her "prime suspects".
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:53 pm

Sakie H. wrote:Temaku, it's not that she didn't suspect you, it's that she suspected everyone else that lynched Gan Gogh except for you.  Also, McKenzie still hasn't said why Ogata and I are her "prime suspects".
ohhh alright, sorry about the misunderstanding.
You and Ogata are McKenzie's prime suspects because you're the other two that voted Gan Gogh[not counting me, and McKenzie herself].
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:57 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:

Okay, it seems like something small, but this is pretty big for me. "I guess." I've seen this used on the server a lot, like /me lynch x, I guess... It just feels so...not town. Any time I see someone say "I guess" next to a suspicion it just looks to me like "Just throwing this out there, but if I'm completely wrong forget I said anything about it and don't suspect me."

Does anyone else get what I'm saying here or am I just being paranoid?
I understand what you're saying, but there are plenty of times when a town who is trying to careful/is unsure says this, so i guess (hue) it can go either way =/
In this case, I think that Sakie is just being careful and/or is unsure, which is why she said "I guess."
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 pm

Sakie H. wrote:Temaku, it's not that she didn't suspect you, it's that she suspected everyone else that lynched Gan Gogh except for you.  Also, McKenzie still hasn't said why Ogata and I are her "prime suspects".

Do you really think McKenzie would lynch her partner like that though? In your suspicion of McKenzie you're just glazing over the fact that she not only lynched, but led a lynch against a mafia, and I can't understand why.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:28 pm

The Gligarman and Lilian P. talk or im gonna lynch you. Id rather lynch an inactive villager than someone who is talking.
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:43 pm

Lynch: Lilian P
AJ, can we have a sub for Gligarman? He has already expressed disinterest in the game, so why let him continue playing?
Lilian on the other hand has randomly disappeared.
Speak up, please.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:54 pm

So my 2 suspects right now are The Gligarman and McKenzie. Georgio has shown a complete refusal to contribute to the town, and while that may not be overly scummy, it's not really helpful to the town either. McKenzie is pushing lynches based on 2 reasons only: lurking, and a day 1 bandwagon. When I asked her why she suspected Ogata and I over Temaku, I got blatantly ignored. I'd be more inclined to a lynch on Gligarman because McKenzie is at least trying to contribute, despite her logic not being able to be followed by anyone but herself. She does seem to be fairly positive that Temaku is town, suggesting a possible scumteam, although other evidence seems to suggest the contrary.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:55 pm

ugh I didnt change all the georgios to Gilgarman, accidently switched the two names originally.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:56 pm

Sakie H. wrote:So my 2 suspects right now are The Gligarman and McKenzie. Georgio has shown a complete refusal to contribute to the town, and while that may not be overly scummy, it's not really helpful to the town either. McKenzie is pushing lynches based on 2 reasons only: lurking, and a day 1 bandwagon. When I asked her why she suspected Ogata and I over Temaku, I got blatantly ignored. I'd be more inclined to a lynch on Gligarman because McKenzie is at least trying to contribute, despite her logic not being able to be followed by anyone but herself.  She does seem to be fairly positive that Temaku is town, suggesting a possible scumteam, although other evidence seems to suggest the contrary.
Not sure if this is why it occurred, but she may not have responded to what you said because I answered it.
Also, I have a question for you: If McKenzie is scum, why did she lynch her mafia partner for absolutely no reason on Day 2?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:59 pm

tbh I just realized Ogata has gone missing as well : /
Lilian has been MIA for longer though, iirc.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:46 pm

Sakie H. wrote:So my 2 suspects right now are The Gligarman and McKenzie. Georgio has shown a complete refusal to contribute to the town, and while that may not be overly scummy, it's not really helpful to the town either. McKenzie is pushing lynches based on 2 reasons only: lurking, and a day 1 bandwagon. When I asked her why she suspected Ogata and I over Temaku, I got blatantly ignored. I'd be more inclined to a lynch on Gligarman because McKenzie is at least trying to contribute, despite her logic not being able to be followed by anyone but herself.  She does seem to be fairly positive that Temaku is town, suggesting a possible scumteam, although other evidence seems to suggest the contrary.

Whaaaaaat? Stop avoiding the topic of McKenzie leading a lynch on Kazuchi! Why the hell do you keep ignoring that?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:14 am

Temaku T. wrote:
Not sure if this is why it occurred, but she may not have responded to what you said because I answered it.
Also, I have a question for you: If McKenzie is scum, why did she lynch her mafia partner for absolutely no reason on Day 2?

true, I guess sacrificing a mafia member wouldn't be a smart idea this early on. I don't know though McKenzie just seems scummy to me the way she goes about things.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:01 am

lynch McKenzie

Once again I was unable to submit a night action. Yipee~
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:22 am

The Gligarman wrote:lynch McKenzie

Once again I was unable to submit a night action. Yipee~

So you've literally disappeared for almost an entire phase cycle, and then you came back to place a lynch on SOMEONE WHO LYNCHED A MAFIA WHILE HAVING NO GOOD REASON TO DO SO IF SHE WAS MAFIA.
Please, PLEASE, PLEASE explain why the heck you're lynching McKenzie, because I really don't understand you at all.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:15 am

Neither do I... I don't really know what I'm doing anymore

unlynch McKenzie
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:30 am

Votecount 3.1

Lilian P.(1)- Temaku T.
McKenzie Q.(0)-
Sakie H.(0)-
The Gligarman(0)-
Ogata R.(0)-
Temaku T.(0)-
Georgio F.(0)-
Sayuri K.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Georgio F., Ogata R., Sakie H., Lilian P., McKenzie Q., Sayuri K., The Gligarman
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 9th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Lilian P. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:29 am

can't tell if gligarman or and sakie are noob or scum
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:00 pm

McKenzie Q. wrote:can't tell if gligarman or and sakie are noob or scum

Why would I be a noob? Unlike you I've actually provided valid reasons for everyone I consider scum, although I admittedly overlooked yesterday's lynches. You've been storming around lynching anyone who doesn't talk for 24 hours and suspecting everyone but Temaku and yourself without stating more reasoning than that they bandwagonned or didn't bandwagon a day 1 lynch.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:02 pm

Sakie H. wrote:
McKenzie Q. wrote:can't tell if gligarman or and sakie are noob or scum

Why would I be a noob?  Unlike you I've actually provided valid reasons for everyone I consider scum, although I admittedly overlooked yesterday's lynches.  You've been storming around lynching anyone who doesn't talk for 24 hours and suspecting everyone but Temaku and yourself without stating more reasoning than that they bandwagonned or didn't bandwagon a day 1 lynch.

What I don't understand is why we had to tell you three times before you acknowledged the fact that McKenzie is the main reason why the town isn't in a hole right now. How did you manage to overlook that?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:42 pm

So, Temaku and McKenzie aren't scum the way I see it. That leaves Georgio, Sakie, Gligarman, Lilian, and Ogata. 2/5 chance of getting mafia.

Sakie has gone against Gligarman and Ogata the most, so I doubt they are a scum team. She also went against Georgio a decent amount, but not nearly as much as the other two, so it could go either way. She said anything bad about Lilian, not even mentioning her lurking. Reminds me a lot of McKenzie, who Sakie has been suspecting because...she hasn't been suspecting Temaku.

Lilian and Gligarman are definitely not a scum team.

I am also doubting that Ogata and Gligarman are a scum team.

Georgio could really be with anyone...

Possible scum teams: Georgio+Sakie, (iffy) Georgio+Gligarman, Georgio+Lilian, (with Kazuchi thrown in there, lowest posting scum team ever? Razz) Georgio+Ogata, Lilian+Sakie, Lilian+Ogata.

Obviously Georgio appears the most times because he hasn't talked much. That Lilian Sakie combo seems the most likely to me. If we were to lynch Lilian and she flipped town, we wouldn't get much info, but we also wouldn't lose a major poster. If we lynched Sakie and she flipped town, we would get a lot more info, but then we lose one of the biggest posters. So...risk reward there.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next