PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 34: Purgatory

+9
Yaichi H.
Kinso D.
Taka T.
Kaiser P.
Evian W.
Bart S.
Butch C.
Pit B.
ajhockeystar
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Game 34: Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Butch C. Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:48 pm

I apologise if i misunderstand anything but i am having a bit of trouble understanding these rip
Evian W. wrote:
Butch C. wrote:
Old quotes (to not make post too long):

Trust me, I wasn't really on and a go thinking exactly what you think I was, it was more of the fact that he's faking / disguising a good RVS for discussion and reactions. And that's why, I find his reaction slightly suspicious. Though what I did find weird was that Bart S. didn't give any reply whatsoever. Part of me is telling me that Bart S. isn't scum really for not giving a suspicious reaction now that he denied any explanation whatsoever. Bart S., can you say a words or a few?

Is this replying to the part where i said "sort of what evian was on about"? Why you finding him suspicious if he is disguising a good RVS? Surely its a good thing since you get reactions that aren't being influenced by their knowledge of it being RVS? Unless you were referring to Bart all along which in that case that post was addressed to Yaichi anyway lol.

Evian W. wrote:
Kinso D. wrote:
Pit B. wrote:
Not sure if this sudden shift in reads was a reaction test or what, but alright.
Anyways:
Vote Kinso D.
Mind Explaining or is this just an RVS thing?
This dazzles my mind a bit. ...Honestly, there's a this part of my brain saying "THIS IS SCUM" while the other half is saying "THIS IS TOWN" since this actually makes no sense. I don't see why he would lynch you albeit RVS. But you asking for a reason... I don't know, really
"Dazzles"? Really? You not letting this die in game 32? Also what screams town about this? Now that you bring this up this feels like he is a bit self-conscious of anyone lynching him despite being aware that we are in RVS...which doesnt scream scum either but i don't find anything towny about what he said.

Evian W. wrote:
Firstly, it was the early game stages. A very slight single lynch push to give someone the edge to talk and give off something to get them be read further can be great for us all. In two words, disguised RVS. Thought the text which was written wasn't a lie, far from it, and has been address in few posts above.

If the post you are referring to is the one that starts with "Trust me, I wasn't really on...etc", if that wasn't addressing bart's reaction then you're gonna have to clarify what you mean.

Evian W. wrote:
Secondly, I'm surprised that you have the need to ask that. Not that I didn't see it coming (huh, the irony..), but well it's these two posts:
Bart S. wrote:How did you get these reads after maj of people have only confirmed. Can you elaborate on your town/scum locks.

Kaiser P. wrote:ok taka seems annoying he can go to hell
They are similar - addressing to a single person, address the same point, similar choice of words and/or reactions, etc

I only asked because I wanna make sure I am understanding everyone's posts so that I can question them if I need to. Which is why I am glad I asked you about this because there's no way those 2 are similar despite addressing the same post. There is a clear distinction; Kaiser's posts seems to just disregard what Taka said and just called him "annoying" and wants him to go to hell (aka lynched), whereas Bart asked for elaboration. Therefore I dont see how you can FoS both Bart and Kaiser for similar reasons. You FoS Bart because he is asking for elaboration on what is clearly an off the wall attempt to gather reactions, which makes sense. But Kaiser gave a completely different reaction where he appears to have regarded it as some sort of RVS troll attempt. That being said, FoSing those two is completely reasonable since both reasons for doing so make sense. However personally I felt Bart's reaction was natural as Taka's choice of wording was "hard lock scum".
Butch C.
Butch C.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Votecount 1.2

Taka T.(2)- Kaiser P., Evian W.
Kinso D.(1)- Pit B.
Bart S.(1)- Yaichi H.
Butch C.(0)-
Evian W.(0)-
Kaiser P.(0)-
Kathi G.(0)-
Pit B.(0)-
Yaichi H.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Butch C., Kathi G., Kinso D., Taka T., Bart S.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Taka T. would be lynched.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taka T. Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Nothing before my incredible readslist is worth noting.

Bart: Asked for elaboration on my reads list, wordless unvote from a rvs thing
Pit: Voted kinso
Kaiser: Called me annoying
Yaichi: voted Bart for a bad reaction
Evian: Voted me for "forced contribution", Fos'd Kaiser. Lots of posts
Butch: Thinks I shut down discussion, questions evian
Kinso: asked me to explain my reads list

All right. Pit, Kinso, Yaichi, Kaiser all haven't said much so I'll leave them alone for now. This leaves Bart, Evian, and Butch.

Of these four, Bart is the easiest to slot. To me at least it's obvious that the reads list was a silly rvs thing. How can "Scum if Kathi is scum UNLESS Evian is the different alignment as Kinso in which case this is town:" be an actual category? Asking for elaboration is the easiest thing in the world to do as a fluff post, and the wordless unvote when he's the talk of the town is stuff of nightmares. No good.

Evian is an interesting slot. I guess I'll start by replying to his posts.
Evian W. wrote:Vote Taka T.

Firstly, there start. I'm not a big fan of it. Gave of random "lock"ed reads. This feels more like a forced contribution, more like "Hey I'm giving my reads early, I'm town for sure. You know that I'm town now!" I am not even sure from where did they bring that read. In the hindsight, I understand what they are doing, but I'm still up for this lynch.
Yeah I had the same reaction as Butch reading this, which is that you started the post off by voting me but seemed to talk yourself out of it by the end. What, you want me to convince you that what I did was good RVS? Every post of substance so far has been on my list, or been in reply to a post replying to my list. If it weren't for my post we'd still be listening to radio static.

Evian W. wrote:
Not the best of the reactions. Similar to what Bart S. said, I personally believe that this is a not a very good slot here. FoS.
I kind of agree with you but at the same time I don't think I'll ever view a post that calls me annoying as a "good reaction" rofl

Evian W. wrote:
Kinso D. wrote:
Pit B. wrote:
Not sure if this sudden shift in reads was a reaction test or what, but alright.
Anyways:
Vote Kinso D.
This dazzles my mind a bit. ...Honestly, there's a this part of my brain saying "THIS IS SCUM" while the other half is saying "THIS IS TOWN" since this actually makes no sense. I don't see why he would lynch you albeit RVS. But you asking for a reason... I don't know, really
hey just leaving this for posterity, if either of evian or kinso flip scum, the speed at which we should wagon the other one at should be sufficient to enter orbit

Evian W. wrote:
Butch C. wrote:
I missed this the first time i read this but first you give a surface level description of what he is doing and his possible motives which you thought was scummy. But then you talk about how in hindsight you know what his deeper intentions actually are. That would imply that you no longer believe the surface level motives are indeed true. So why are you still up for the lynch?

I am not sure if i am missing anything but i cant seem to find any post from bart which was similar to what you or kaiser said lol. What did you mean by that?

Firstly, it was the early game stages. A very slight single lynch push to give someone the edge to talk and give off something to get them be read further can be great for us all. In two words, disguised RVS. Thought the text which was written wasn't a lie, far from it, and has been address in few posts above.

Secondly, I'm surprised that you have the need to ask that. Not that I didn't see it coming (huh, the irony..), but well it's these two posts:
Bart S. wrote:How did you get these reads after maj of people have only confirmed. Can you elaborate on your town/scum locks.

They are similar - addressing to a single person, address the same point, similar choice of words and/or reactions, etc
I'm having an awful time deciphering your posts and I don't understand your answer to butch. The way I am interpreting your answer to why you voted me (hey Butch) is that you wanted to start an early wagon regardless of your actual read on me (which is what I think you meant by disguised RVS)

Which is actually hilariously hypocritical. If you want to pressure someone with an early wagon, why the heck would you admit to your vote being primarily RVS before the person being wagoned (me) gets back and has a chance to defend himself? You learn a lot from listening to people's defenses, so for someone who seems so interested in hearing what people have to say, it's bleugh that you'd back off on my wagon before I got back.

Evian W. wrote:Therefore, a readlist which has been created as of now:

Bart S. - Scumlean
Butch C. - Neutral ; D1Lean
Evian W. - Definitely town
Kaiser P. - Scum
Kathi G. - Neutral
Kinso D. - Very Wavering Neutral
Pit B. - Neutral
Taka T. - Neutral
Yaichi H. - Scumlean

Oh for clarification, D1Lean is more of my own "townlean", but extremely slight, basically that they are someone I don't want to lose day one
I like people whose readslists match their votes.

On closer inspection after looking at this ISO, I don't dislike Evian as much as I thought I would. He tries to get a rvs wagon on me, which I'm fine with, I do shit like that all the time. I don't like that he called his vote on me RVS before I got back, activity prodding other players are mostly alignment neutral i think (scum especially have a field day activity prodding inactive villagers), I hated his response to Kinso. I will say that whatever my read on Evian today is, I will not be voting him. Given that half this playerbase is idling we should be hitting something in the pool of (Bart, Pit, Yaichi, Kathi, Kinso, Kaiser) holy shit this is a MASSIVE pool of inactives

Butch is next up on the list, and I think this is my town read for day 1. I guess I'll respond to his post first, same as Evian.
Butch C. wrote:
Taka T. wrote:Lock town:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Null:
Pit

Scum if Kathi is scum UNLESS Evian is the different alignment as Kinso in which case this is town:
Kaiser

Hard lock scum:
Bart

Discuss

At first I kinda liked this because it was quite an off the wall way to start day 1 which would generate a lot of discussion and reactions. However when bart said:
which was a reply post that would naturally occur from your off the wall readlist, you just say:                              
Taka T. wrote:No.
completely shutting down that route of discussion. You explicitly told everyone in your original post to "discuss" yet it seems that you are inhibiting the discussion that you tried to start... Quite conflicting ideas no? This in turn gives me the impression that your original attempt of "discussion" was just for shows, sort of what Evian was on about.
I'm not going to pretend like my rvs post was actually serious and discuss it in a serious manner, that doesn't sound fun or productive to me. But I'm glad it provoked the discussion that it did!

Butch C. wrote:
I missed this the first time i read this but first you give a surface level description of what he is doing and his possible motives which you thought was scummy. But then you talk about how in hindsight you know what his deeper intentions actually are. That would imply that you no longer believe the surface level motives are indeed true. So why are you still up for the lynch?
Yeah honestly this shit is good, I townread people who think along the same lines I am and this is exactly what was going on in my head when I read Evian's post.

Butch C. wrote:

Evian W. wrote:

I only asked because I wanna make sure I am understanding everyone's posts so that I can question them if I need to. Which is why I am glad I asked you about this because there's no way those 2 are similar despite addressing the same post. There is a clear distinction; Kaiser's posts seems to just disregard what Taka said and just called him "annoying" and wants him to go to hell (aka lynched), whereas Bart asked for elaboration. Therefore I dont see how you can FoS both Bart and Kaiser for similar reasons. You FoS Bart because he is asking for elaboration on what is clearly an off the wall attempt to gather reactions, which makes sense. But Kaiser gave a completely different reaction where he appears to have regarded it as some sort of RVS troll attempt. That being said, FoSing those two is completely reasonable since both reasons for doing so make sense. However personally I felt Bart's reaction was natural as Taka's choice of wording was "hard lock scum".
"You FoS Bart because he is asking for elaboration on what is clearly an off the wall attempt to gather reactions, which makes sense."
Wait you scumread me because I didn't respond to Bart's request, so why does it make sense to you that Bart's request is scummy? Huh? Please respond to this.

Butch is all right I guess. Honestly all of these posts by Butch and Evian look big but there's not actually a whole lot going on.

OK.

Deadline is in a day and nobody is posting so it's time to give out shitty reads for shitty reasons.

(Bart, Pit, Yaichi, Kathi, Kinso, Kaiser)

Bart is scummy in addition to what I said above because he was posting a lot before game started and now game has started and he's posting less.
Who is pit?
Yaichi is good because Bart did actually have a bad reaction
Kathi LITERALLY has not posted
Kinso took my RVS post seriously ("Okay how did you get that instant town read on me? This is interesting I only had 1 post and it was about me liking the theme") and it was very clear (I hope) that it was not serious so this can be lynchable as well
Kaiser called me annoying

I went back and looked at Pit's post and it was while we were still in RVS so nothing of substance I guess.

LYNCHABLES (like lunchables but worse) are grouped into two categories:
INACTIVES: Pit, Kathi
SLIGHTLY SCUMMY BUT HONESTLY AS SCUMMY AS ANYONE'S GOING TO GET WITH THIS ACTVITIY: Bart, Kaiser, Kinso

Let's talk, let's talk, let's talk.
Taka T.
Taka T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taka T. Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:26 pm

Oh I should put down a vote

vote bart
Taka T.
Taka T.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:07 pm

Very tempted to extend and so I can tell people to post. Thoughts?
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser P. Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:11 am

Kinso D. wrote:
Taka T. wrote:Pit is now lean scum.

Lock town:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Scum if Kathi is scum UNLESS Evian is the different alignment as Kinso in which case this is town:
Kaiser

Lean scum:
Pit

Hard lock scum:
Bart

Okay how did you get that instant town read on me? This is interesting I only had 1 post and it was about me liking the theme

something about the reaction just feels, idk off. It should be obvious from reading that Taka is just making annoying shitposts and not an actual readlist. feels wierd. FOS
Kaiser P.
Kaiser P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser P. Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:41 am

oh cool just noticed I missed a page and Taka is being useful and not annoying
Unlynch
Lynch Kinso
Kaiser P.
Kaiser P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinso D. Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:44 am

Kaiser P. wrote:
Kinso D. wrote:
Taka T. wrote:Pit is now lean scum.

Lock town:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Kaiser

Lean scum:
Pit

Hard lock scum:
Bart

Okay how did you get that instant town read on me? This is interesting I only had 1 post and it was about me liking the theme

something about the reaction just feels, idk off. It should be obvious from reading that Taka is just making annoying shitposts and not an actual readlist. feels wierd. FOS

well it wasn't obvious to me and I thought he was being serious
Kinso D.
Kinso D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinso D. Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:45 am

Also is there any reason you're lynching me, that's the second person on me who hasn't provided an explanation and I'd really like to know why.
Kinso D.
Kinso D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butch C. Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:04 am

Taka T. wrote:
Evian W. wrote:
Kinso D. wrote:
Pit B. wrote:
Anyways:
Vote Kinso D.
hey just leaving this for posterity, if either of evian or kinso flip scum, the speed at which we should wagon the other one at should be sufficient to enter orbit

Uh what? If either one of them flipped town why should we wagon the other? Because that also implies that Kinso and Evian can't both be scum/town either and there is nothing there to suggest that they can't be in the same alignment.

Taka T. wrote:

Butch C. wrote:

Quotes:
"You FoS Bart because he is asking for elaboration on what is clearly an off the wall attempt to gather reactions, which makes sense."
Wait you scumread me because I didn't respond to Bart's request, so why does it make sense to you that Bart's request is scummy? Huh? Please respond to this.

I said it makes sense for Evian to FoS Bart because of his request since both of you i believe referred to the fact Bart asked for elaboration on reads that were obviously not serious. However I also said that I thought Bart's reaction was natural because of how you said "hard lock scum" which means personally I don't FoS Bart. Also I never scumread you, I just pressed you to make day 1 more interesting and to transition out of RVS basically (which worked!), but I know full well that even if you did respond to Bart's request there was nothing really to say.

(I am also glad that I aint the only one finding it hard to understand Evian's reply to me, now i know that i am not stupid)

ajhockeystar wrote:Very tempted to extend and so I can tell people to post. Thoughts?

Yeah this day has just been 3 people talking basically, we need more time.

Kaiser P. wrote:
Kinso D. wrote:
Taka T. wrote:
Quote:

Hmm so why do you find Kinso's reply weird and not Bart's then?
Butch C.
Butch C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser P. Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:21 am

Im not really sure why. Kinso's reaction just urks me a bit more its hard to explain
Kinso i gave reasoning, your reaction to the shitposting readlist seemed fake and wierd. Read the thread instead of throwing off my read as no reasoning
Kaiser P.
Kaiser P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bart S. Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:24 am

Evian W. wrote:Secondly, I'm surprised that you have the need to ask that. Not that I didn't see it coming (huh, the irony..), but well it's these two posts:

Although you "explained it" I still do not see how "Elaborate" and "she's annoying" are a) similar choice of words b) they aren't addressing the same point. "Elaborate" asks for her to elaborate and "annoying" is just calling someone a name which doesn't really do anything.

Like Butch said somewhere before, of course I'm going to ask for elaboration if someone says I'm a scum lock after me voting Butch (which was obviously rvs).
Bart S.
Bart S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bart S. Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:24 am

quoting on this thing is kinda hard ngl
Bart S.
Bart S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evian W. Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:58 am

Butch C. wrote:
Long Quotes:
I'll go on point-by-point, to make it easier and more comfortable to read.

Firstly, well yes, the reactions part was addressed to Bart. Though I can understand how that misunderstanding occurred, I really need to work on framing my sentenced properly :p

Secondly, not the best way to read off a person but a town genuinely trying to understand what another person is doing to make scumhunting easier and more comfortable, while at the same time getting a clear read on that person is one way of seeing a person. It's not something which "screams towny/scummy" though yet again I didn't frame my own words correctly, so no blames put on. It's more like that I'm a bit iffy about that and I would love to see Bart giving off any sort of comment, perhaps on that itself.

Third point, connect it to the first point :p

Lastly, I didn't personally realise that "hell" means the lynching "hell" in that context, but actually the phrase "go to hell". That doesn't change my own reasoning that much, since in a way they are similar, though not by direct words. A bit of my own assumption is involved, I'll clarify in detail now.

So, here's the catch: Kaiser P. completely revealed his annoyance and anger over Taka's "readlist", whereas Bart asked for some, or any sort of reason in a more mannered way. I'll apply human psychology and teenage internet use here:
Weird as it may sound, I more or less judged it due the usage of that period. Basic human psychology and teenage internet usage is enough to tell this much - that the usage of periods is mostly done only by those who prefer either formality, are talking something serious or are in any way, annoyed.
From their few posts I had realised that it's not the first case (..or maybe I assumed that), and how I came to the third conclusion was by observing them for another day - them not replying for a whole real life day was itchy, something which made me take the third possibility as the conclusion.
Weird, complicated, yada yada as it sounds, it's actually pretty basic. That's the complex version of what made me feel that Bart S. is annoyed, similar to Kaiser P.
Evian W.
Evian W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taka T. Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Butch C. wrote:
Taka T. wrote:
Evian W. wrote:
Kinso D. wrote:
Pit B. wrote:
Anyways:
Vote Kinso D.

Uh what? If either one of them flipped town why should we wagon the other? Because that also implies that Kinso and Evian can't both be scum/town either and there is nothing there to suggest that they can't be in the same alignment.
I don't know how you misread what I said. If either of evian or kinso flip SCUM, then we should lynch (i.e. send to hell) the other one.

Evian's post on kinso is classic awkward scumbuddy interaction
Taka T.
Taka T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taka T. Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Butch C. wrote:
Taka T. wrote:

I said it makes sense for Evian to FoS Bart because of his request since both of you i believe referred to the fact Bart asked for elaboration on reads that were obviously not serious. However I also said that I thought Bart's reaction was natural because of how you said "hard lock scum" which means personally I don't FoS Bart. Also I never scumread you, I just pressed you to make day 1 more interesting and to transition out of RVS basically (which worked!), but I know full well that even if you did respond to Bart's request there was nothing really to say.

(I am also glad that I aint the only one finding it hard to understand Evian's reply to me, now i know that i am not stupid)
OK, I guess.

You need to be pushing a wagon right now. I've given my list of who is lynchable. You need to give yours.
Taka T.
Taka T.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:56 pm

I shall extend until the 13th at 9pm EST. Gotta get more people active!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butch C. Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Evian W. wrote:Vote Taka T.

Firstly, there start. I'm not a big fan of it. Gave of random "lock"ed reads. This feels more like a forced contribution, more like "Hey I'm giving my reads early, I'm town for sure. You know that I'm town now!" I am not even sure from where did they bring that read. In the hindsight, I understand what they are doing, but I'm still up for this lynch.
From the explanations that I have from evian I understand that this was actually just a disguised RVS so to get Taka talking. However my problem here is that if you really intended this as a pressure vote, why were you so quick, as Taka said, to admit that your lynch was a disguised RVS? Taka didn't even respond so it just ruins your plan completely. It's also weird how you felt the need to include the whole hindsight thing even though it takes some of the pressure off your vote and opens the door for people (like myself) to question as to why you voted him when you appear to know his true objective. In addition to this, when Taka did blast out the massive post where he responded and gave reads on everyone, you didn't address it at all and only responded to mine and bart's posts. It's strange given that your pressure vote shows your keenness to listen to what Taka has to say and "be read further" as you said yourself. Finally you launch an early readlist which addressed Taka as "Neutral". The fact that you know Taka's true motives and truly think he is neutral is irrelevant, you told us that you made a disguised RVS in order to push Taka and give him the edge to talk (aka pressure him to talk). However you voided the pressure completely when you don't even have Taka as a scumlean. If you were indeed trying to get Taka talking via pressure then there is no reason why you would read Taka as neutral and shift the pressure off. These points collectively make me doubt whether your lynch really was a disguised RVS.

Evian W. wrote:Therefore, a readlist which has been created as of now:

Bart S. - Scumlean
Butch C. - Neutral ; D1Lean
Evian W. - Definitely town
Kaiser P. - Scum
Kathi G. - Neutral
Kinso D. - Very Wavering Neutral
Pit B. - Neutral
Taka T. - Neutral
Yaichi H. - Scumlean

Oh for clarification, D1Lean is more of my own "townlean", but extremely slight, basically that they are someone I don't want to lose day one
Something else I noticed about your readlist. You gave Yaichi a scumlean for presumably the fact he noted Bart's bad reaction, then never posted again. However Pit basically did exactly the same thing and around the same time of day. The only difference is that Pit just did an RVS while Yaichi appeared to have some sort of reason which funnily enough matches yours but without the explanation. So why is Pit neutral and Yaichi scumlean?

As to who I think should be lynched, I am still fairly undecided. I don't think a list is helpful because everyone except Taka and Evian would be in it (Evian because he actually talks and as of now I'd rather he be around for longer, this doesnt mean I am letting him off on the points i've mentioned).

I also keep seeing people (like Bart a few minutes ago) being an absolute butch and just go online then leave and it's annoying because I know there are things they can be replying to. For example in Bart's case I believe Evian said how it was weird that Bart didn't give any reply whatsoever after Taka said "no". Also both Taka and Evian called him out for unvoting me while saying absolutely nothing despite him being a topic of discussion.
Butch C.
Butch C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaichi H. Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Butch C. wrote:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Null:
Pit

Kaiser

Hard lock scum:
Bart

Discuss

At first I kinda liked this because it was quite an off the wall way to start day 1 which would generate a lot of discussion and reactions. However when bart said:
which was a reply post that would naturally occur from your off the wall readlist, you just say:                              
completely shutting down that route of discussion. You explicitly told everyone in your original post to "discuss" yet it seems that you are inhibiting the discussion that you tried to start... Quite conflicting ideas no? This in turn gives me the impression that your original attempt of "discussion" was just for shows, sort of what Evian was on about.

Yaichi H. wrote:Vote Bart S.
bad reaction

Why was it a bad reaction? Wouldn't anyone want to ask why someone reads them as "hard lock scum"?
idk about you but it seemed pretty obvious to me that butch was just reaction testing
Yaichi H.
Yaichi H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaichi H. Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:15 pm

Yaichi H. wrote:
Butch C. wrote:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Null:
Pit

Kaiser

Hard lock scum:
Bart

Discuss

Yaichi H. wrote:Vote Bart S.
bad reaction

Why was it a bad reaction? Wouldn't anyone want to ask why someone reads them as "hard lock scum"?
idk about you but it seemed pretty obvious to me that butch was just reaction testing
taka*
Yaichi H.
Yaichi H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinso D. Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:00 am

Kaiser P. wrote:Im not really sure why. Kinso's reaction just urks me a bit more its hard to explain
Kinso i gave reasoning, your reaction to the shitposting readlist seemed fake and wierd. Read the thread instead of throwing off my read as no reasoning
I mean I get that you find it scummy, but as I said that was my reaction because I though he was being serious.
Kinso D.
Kinso D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinso D. Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:02 am

Also this pit guy seems to have lynched me and just hasn't appeared since.
Kinso D.
Kinso D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bart S. Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:34 am

Kinso D. wrote:Also this pit guy seems to have lynched me and just hasn't appeared since.

Why have you cared so much about one lynch. This is near all that you have said today and you don't even have plur afaik.
Bart S.
Bart S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pit B. Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:58 am

Sorry for the inactivity, a post on all my thoughts will be coming shortly.

Also, to clarify, we are in Hell phase right?
Pit B.
Pit B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pit B. Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 am

OK, so I will be ISOing each person one by one; I will be using spoilers so that the ISO doesn't take up too much space.
Pit B.
Pit B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next