PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 29: Guess Who?

+11
Anita B.
Penelope C.
Rhyanna F.
Kylan R.
Carl G.
Horatio A.
Professor Jacuzzi
ajhockeystar
Sanpei S.
The Rodman
Manning P.
15 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Game 29: Guess Who? - Page 4 Empty Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Professor Jacuzzi Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:38 pm

(That's Anita at L-1, could we please announce it when we're putting someone at L-1 in the future?)

Anyway, I also find Penelope's bandwagoning fairly scummy. I've read through her post, but to me it just looks like she regurgitated reasons others had already brought up.

Would like to hear some reads from Kylan so far. He's said two things all game and both have been irrelevant.
Professor Jacuzzi
Professor Jacuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Jacuzzi Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:36 pm

Rhyanna F. wrote:if anita is mafia i think her partner is professor jacuzi
i will explain if it is relevant but i dont think its needed otherwise
Care to explain why? It's a little strange to just go ahead and post who you think the scumpartners are without giving any reasons.
Professor Jacuzzi
Professor Jacuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:49 pm

Professor Jacuzzi wrote:
Care to explain why? It's a little strange to just go ahead and post who you think the scumpartners are without giving any reasons.
the interactions between the two of you have seemed off, and when i read your latest post it felt like you were forcing the reasoning
its something with very iffy reasoning rn which is why im not pursuing it
i did want to bring it up in case other people were also seeing the same thing since i was unsure
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanpei S. Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:59 pm

Rhyanna F. wrote:
Sanpei S. wrote:
@Rhyanna:

Both posts were intended to show Anita's scumminess...

I figured Anita would try to defend herself, but instead she fucked off into La-La-Land, which honestly makes me think she's scum trying to AVOID defending herself because of exactly what I said.
ok but what I dont get is why you said that scum would defend themselves and are now saying that because she didnt defend herself shes scum
or do you mean because of the way shes not defending herself shes scum
whatever im still confused and wanting to understand what you mean

Sorry so basically the whole point of saying "Scum would always defend themselves" is to try seeing how Anita would respond. The fact that she isn't defending herself makes me believe that she's scum saying "Oh I don't wanna look like scum therefore I won't do that think Sanpei said scum would always do". Basically it's a huge WIFOM case.

Unlynch Penelope C.
Sanpei S.
Sanpei S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian S. Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Anita B. wrote:Pretty large scumread on Penelope C. because of her just jumping on my bandwagon, as well as the topic of most of her postings seem more likely to be her trying to get town to forget about that one scummy thing she did, and she hasn't actually contributed much of her own opinion.

What did she do that was overly scummy to you? Because to me, she seems pretty townie.

Sanpai S. wrote:@Carl:

Did you not see how much discussion surrounding Rodman the "third lynch is scum" gave us?

While there was discussion about it, it was all useless discussion. Nothing has come from it except for maybe the source of Anita's read on Penelope (I say maybe because I am waiting for her real reasoning and so this is just an assumption atm). This "third is scum" is just another topic that people can easily talk about to look like they are analyzing the game without actually adding anything useful to it. If you disagree and have actually learned anything from it, Sanpai, please do tell.

Carl G. wrote:I'm pretty much in agreement with all of your points on Anita. Her posts, albeit some of them being fairly useful at this stage, are majority redundant and not necessarily being 100% helpful at this stage. Personally, my top reads at a basic point of view are at this stage are as follows: -

Your reads were good, but it was horrible to read over all of the "At this stage" mentions that you made. It makes it seem like you are trying to appear smarter in this game than you actually are. Nothing scummy about this, just made me cringe a bit.

While I do have a scumread on Jaccuzi atm, I don't think it is the same reason as you. Please do explain your thoughts on this read. Was what I had typed before I saw your response. I do still see a scumread to Jaccuzi, but Anita less so.

Thoughts on: Professor Jacuzzi, Horatio A, and Penelope C.

All three jumped on the Anita BW pretty quickly, but their reasons are iffy to me atm. Jacuzzi and Horatio both cited the filler reasons as being scummy and only added comments pointing it out to various quotes. They didn't really go in depth on Anita before adding a lynch. With Penelope, I feel she goes more in depth to Anita's posts and uses (only a little more so) better reasoning than just the filler as a reason to place a lynch. I feel that the timing with the other two was just off. Anita had plur, then, and Jacuzzi had only 1 lynch (was at 2 but the an UL took him back to 1). The reasonings don't seem that solid for both players to add a lynch that soon, especially while Jacuzzi was starting to tally up lynches himself. It seems more like they were both trying to direct lynches away from him. I would like to hear thoughts about this.
Ian S.
Ian S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian S. Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:17 pm

Unlynch Sanpai S.

Lynch Professor Jacuzzi

Something I forgot to do in the post above. Atm, I would prefer a lynch on him over Anita. I do not feel both are scum together, but he is the more likely scum out of the two of them.
Ian S.
Ian S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope C. Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:21 am

Incoming reads post. The first two are based on my scumreading Anita, so obviously if she turns out to not be scum their relevance drops to zero

I have a slight townread on Professor Jacuzzi at the moment, in part because I scumread Anita B. and seriously doubt that scum would name their partner like that (if this is the case, it's some pretty heavy WIFOM). According to Rhyanna F. their interactions have seemed "off," so I wouldn't mind examples of this.

One thing I thought I'd never say is that I have a strong neutral read on someone, but that's how I'd describe my feelings towards Manning P.-not only because he's done very little but because I'm not sure if he genuinely plans on weighing Anita's defense or if he's postponing a lynch on a potential scumbuddy. (This is assuming that Anita is scum, and I currently read her as such for reasons I mentioned above.)

I have a townread on Sanpei S. right now because of the reasoning behind things like "Scum would try to defend themselves either way," which I had been interpreting as filler until Sanpei explained it. Albeit, Anita has since gone on to defend themselves. Well, it's actually just a posting of reads, but at least it's an effort at contributing. I also want to hear the defense Manning P. is waiting for, but I don't know if it's actually coming since Anita only said she would be posting more reads.

I've seen The Rodman online a couple of times since his last post, so what's with not posting anything? Just because people called someone out on calling you out, it doesn't grant you a free pass to watch from the sidelines and hope nobody notices.

I'd also like for Kylan R. to appear and contribute, but I don't know if he's actually been online or not.

Because I don't want to come online later to find that someone has quickhammered with BS reasoning (didn't realize my vote was putting Anita at L-1) and also because a part of me does want to see if Anita offers any valid defense, I'm going to unlynch Anita B. for now.

Penelope C.
Penelope C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita B. Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:47 am

Anita B. wrote:ughhh I wrote up something but now I got to rewrite it zzzz

Sorry I missed my original check in time at 11:00AMEST bc dental appointment, I only get internet at 11:00-12:00 AM EST and 5:00-6:00AM EST on week ends at home yadayadayada

Professor Jacuzzi wrote:

Okay Anita has been acting really weird today to be honest and I wouldn't mind a lynch on them. Looking through their posts I see a lot of filler and not actually a lot of scumhunting.
Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?
I know others have already pointed this out, but this is just really strange. Asking for thoughts on whether to lynch someone or not is just filler when you can go ahead and do it and see how people react. Particularly when it was still early on in the day and no one had any actual reads.
Anita B. wrote:
Sanpei S. wrote:You don't just ask us our thoughts on you lynching people.

You lynch them, and then see what we think. God.

Unlynch Professor Jacuzzi, Lynch Anita B.

Asking us to "approve" your lynch seems like a scummy thing to do, no? It's as though you're mafia asking town what to do so you can try to fit in better.

Can confirm I'm Mafia with professor jacuzzi

Lynch Penelope C
Someone brings up some valid concerns about you... and you just react by claiming scum. That's just trolly and unhelpful.
Anita B. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:Not really sure why we're spreading lynches just for the sake of it. No clue why exactly this has any use when we all know this is just usual day 1 meta. Anyway, how about you all explain your lynches when you carry them out for a change? It's always nice for that to happen.

My reasoning is that Anita is clearly mafia

Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?

Both of those lynches are fine, but I think lynching Anita B. is a better lynch over those two.

Same
Completely filler and all it did was add to their postcount.
Anita B. wrote:Cool, gn everyone!
More filler.
Anita B. wrote:
Ian S. wrote:Now that I have seen the monstrosity that is my picture, time to post reads, and oh so many interesting things I have seen.

Dude your picture is amazing.

Also Professor Jacuzzi can you come back pls
And just as they were starting to develop actual scumreads and make serious posts, they go and say this.

I know that Anita has been one of the most active posters so far, but if you discount the filler and poor reasoning, they actually haven't said that much. To me, they look like they're just trying to seem active.

Lynch Anita B.

You're right, I did all of this. My posts are decently filler and have less of a contributive purpose then I would've liked. The towniest thing I did was excessively ask The Rodman for an explanation and that's not pretty useful. Albeit, that's not a defence it's all I can give out, that's just how bad I've been.

Anyways, I'm just gonna give out a nice reads post, my internet runs out pretty quickly unfortunately.

I have a fair town read on Jacuzzi and Rhyanna, both have done a decent amount of scumhunting and useful topics.

Neutral on Rodman bc I want his reasoning first

Neutral on Horatio A. because even though he's done a few townie-ish things, his latest post seems more like he's echoing Jacuzzi, trying to jump on my scumread. Note: this goes the same for Penelope C.

Pretty large scumread on Penelope C. because of her just jumping on my bandwagon, as well as the topic of most of her postings seem more likely to be her trying to get town to forget about that one scummy thing she did, and she hasn't actually contributed much of her own opinion.

I'm pretty rushed, so I'll try to flesh this out and get my reads on the rest of the player list 11:00AMEST tomorrow.

Sorry about my inactivity today, it'll probably have to continue until I get back to school on Monday :/

Ok let's get real in here and flesh this all out.

I mean if I'm going to be honest here, my defence is this: As mafia, why would I make myself so obvious? I've already stated that I knew what I was doing was filler, and that I haven't had much of a townish presence. This is a semi-nightless setup, so as mafia my job is to make sure I be as townie as goddamn possible and to keep me and my partner(s) alive. So why the hell would I post so much, but do so little? I would rather do actual read posts and scumhunt super hard. From my perspective, my actions make no sense when you look at me as mafia.

Alright so reads post time:

Ian S. wrote:
Anita B. wrote:Pretty large scumread on Penelope C. because of her just jumping on my bandwagon, as well as the topic of most of her postings seem more likely to be her trying to get town to forget about that one scummy thing she did, and she hasn't actually contributed much of her own opinion.

What did she do that was overly scummy to you? Because to me, she seems pretty townie.

Here's the basis for my scumread on Penelope C.: Looking over her posts, the only post that I've seen contribute to actual scumhunting is the one where she posted exactly why she read me. Her Lynch on Professor Jacuzzi feels very bandwagon-y to me, and although she gave reasoning for it originally, it was super meh and simply looked like she was trying to turbo it. And while she later back-pedalled on that and called it "shaky" herself, it doesn't feel like she's trying to pressure him, more like she's bandwagoning on other people's lynches.

Although this: "(TL;DR on the middle paragraph: "Third is always scum" is something that just gets on my nerves and my bringing that into this seems to have done more harm than good, but I can't exactly take it back now.)" seems townie, it actually kind of just redirects from the middle paragraph, where she defends tf out of Rodman

Finally, we get to her reads on post on why I'm scum, in which she unlynches bc she wants my defense yadayadayada. Again, it seem like the situation with Jacuzzi, where she comes back from watching town and jumps on a wagon, but hides it behind "reasoning" most of which was already stated.

I have a town read on Carl G, Rhyanna F., Professor Jacuzzi and Ian S.. Carl G I've had a town read on this entire game, and that's the exact reason I didn't ask him to "come back" like Jacuzzi and Horatio got triggered by. His first post gives him a townish presence, whilst his secondary post is just overall useful towards reads and their reasoning imo. Rhyanna F. has been constantly scumhunting, trying to incite discussion and overall helping town on their way. Jacuzzi whilst he's active has been useful, and created the first "good" post explaining why I'm scum. Ian S. has just been overall helpful this entire game after learning it existed, which is good.

I'm neutral on Sanpei S., because yes he's been jumping and helping discussion, he's very flippant with his lynches and Imo it seems like he doesn't care who dies. I could just be bad though

Rodman is neutral bc I got nothing on him. Manning is also neutral bc he comes back, but doesn't do too much with his comeback post, simply stating reads but not much reasoning for it. However, he doesn't hammer me, which as scum, would've been the easiest thing to do. (Following that logic, I feel like scum has to be someone inactive or already on my lynch)

Horatio A. is p scummy because it feels more like he's just spitting back out reasoning others have used and hasn't done anything much else otherwise. However, I may have missed something.

Re: Ian S.

I've stated why I feel both Horatio and Penelope are scummy, however what you're saying is true I guess. I still believe Jacuzzi is town, but it's more 60-40 instead of the stronger feeling I had yesterday.

If anyone else has any questions for me, just ask them and I'll try to get back to them by 5:00PM EST, if I miss it, I'm trash, sorry.
Anita B.
Anita B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita B. Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:50 am

I would also like to Unlynch The Rodman and Lynch Horatio A. to be explained a little bit later

(Forgot to do this last post and editing is banned rip)

Anita B.
Anita B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope C. Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:08 pm

Anita B. wrote:

I mean if I'm going to be honest here, my defence is this: As mafia, why would I make myself so obvious? I've already stated that I knew what I was doing was filler, and that I haven't had much of a townish presence. This is a semi-nightless setup, so as mafia my job is to make sure I be as townie as goddamn possible and to keep me and my partner(s) alive. So why the hell would I post so much, but do so little? I would rather do actual read posts and scumhunt super hard. From my perspective, my actions make no sense when you look at me as mafia.

The fact that this is a semi-nightless setup shouldn't change the mafia's goal of appearing townie not dying. There's also a ton WIFOM possible in "Why would I make myself so obvious?"

And of course I have to go minutes after I am able to log in. I do have more that I want to say in response to Anita's post, as well as in response to the suggestions that I bandwagoned on a lynch for her, so that is what I'll be prioritizing when I'm able to get back.
Penelope C.
Penelope C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl G. Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:24 pm

Sanpei S. wrote:@Carl:

Did you not see how much discussion surrounding Rodman the "third lynch is scum" gave us?

Yeah but as Ian said, the discussion was fucking useless. If you hadn't noticed, as I pointed out basically all of Penelope's posts up to my reads were her literally saying "oh look this guy said third is scum what a tit" and "third is scum is a really shitty reason". Like seriously, the discussion that came from it was not helpful, and all it did was make me annoyed that people would even bother discussing that versus something better. The whole point of RVS is to get reactions and discussion yes, but not in such a silly way that detracted from towns' priorities.
Carl G.
Carl G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl G. Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Penelope C. wrote:
Anita B. wrote:

The fact that this is a semi-nightless setup shouldn't change the mafia's goal of appearing townie not dying. There's also a ton WIFOM possible in "Why would I make myself so obvious?"

This. Appearing to be an active part of town is beneficial as a Mafia member, even more beneficial in this setup considering they'd want to avoid being lynched until they can kill so that they have good odds in terms of winning. I'm not outright saying you're 100% scum Anita, but simply looking at a lot of your contributions you've just been either rattling off a general statement, not really highlighting something that's very important to us as a town, or just fillering.
(I also probably should've merged my posts but formatting sucks)
Carl G.
Carl G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanpei S. Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:50 pm

Did...did Anita just discuss her scumread on Penelope and then not lynch Penelope?

Is this the new meta?
Sanpei S.
Sanpei S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian S. Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:14 pm

Sanpei S. wrote:Did...did Anita just discuss her scumread on Penelope and then not lynch Penelope?

Is this the new meta?

If you look up, I asked her to explain her scumread on Penelope (something she should have done anyway, mind you). And also provided reasoning on Horatio (mostly a nod to my post be eh).

Speaking of Horatio and Jacuzzi, I see that both have been online since I made my post with scumreads on them. I would like to see what they have to say about it and provide better reasoning to why they want to lynch Anita, because right now, I don't see enough of a reason to lynch her, and she has plur. I continues to see Jacuzzi and Horatio as two players who are by far better lynch candidates. At least, for D1, anyway.

by Ian S. Today at 3:15 am
Jacuzzi: Last visit : Today at 10:29 am
Horatio: Last visit : Today at 3:59 am

Possible scumteams: Horatio/Jacuzzi, Penelope/Sanpai.

Jacuzzi and Anita are most likely either both town or 1 town 1 maf. I do not see them as a scumteam.
Ian S.
Ian S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanpei S. Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Ian S. wrote:
Sanpei S. wrote:Did...did Anita just discuss her scumread on Penelope and then not lynch Penelope?

Is this the new meta?

If you look up, I asked her to explain her scumread on Penelope (something she should have done anyway, mind you). And also provided reasoning on Horatio (mostly a nod to my post be eh).

Speaking of Horatio and Jacuzzi, I see that both have been online since I made my post with scumreads on them. I would like to see what they have to say about it and provide better reasoning to why they want to lynch Anita, because right now, I don't see enough of a reason to lynch her, and she has plur. I continues to see Jacuzzi and Horatio as two players who are by far better lynch candidates. At least, for D1, anyway.

by Ian S. Today at 3:15 am
Jacuzzi: Last visit : Today at 10:29 am
Horatio: Last visit : Today at 3:59 am

Possible scumteams: Horatio/Jacuzzi, Penelope/Sanpai.

Jacuzzi and Anita are most likely either both town or 1 town 1 maf. I do not see them as a scumteam.

What have I said that makes you believe I am with Penelope? I was the first one to call her out and I was upset when Anita didn't lynch her.
Sanpei S.
Sanpei S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanpei S. Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:53 pm

Hell, what makes you think I'm scum in the first place?
Sanpei S.
Sanpei S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope C. Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Starting with the second thing I mentioned earlier, I would like to point out that I did have my own reasons for lynching Anita, namely that the two people she’d asked to speak were someone with a seemingly RVS vote on her and an active player as opposed not people who haven’t even been playing the game (aside from the one with the RVS vote). This is also a portion of the rest I wanted to say in response to Anita’s post.

Since my earlier post, a part of me has developed that wants to believe the “Why would I make myself so obvious?”, though I’m still acknowledging the chance of it being WIFOM. The only reason I want to believe it is because it makes actual sense, but I also don’t see why town would filler like that or ask for more from someone who was already contributing.

I’d also still like to see something from The Rodman and Kylan R., as (A) I’m not 100% convinced that one of them won't just show up for a random quickhammer and (B) The Rodman has been actively lurking since his lynch, as I've mentioned.
Penelope C.
Penelope C.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Votecount 1.3

Anita B.(4)- Rhyanna F., The Rodman, Professor Jacuzzi, Horatio A.
Professor Jacuzzi(2)- Kylan R., Ian S.
Horatio A.(1)- Anita B.
The Rodman(0)-
Sanpei S.(0)-
Penelope C.(0)-
Kylan R.(0)
Ian S.(0)-
Carl G.(0)-
Manning P.(0)-
Rhyanna F.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Carl G., Manning P., Sanpei S., Penelope C.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 6th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Anita B. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Sanpei S. wrote:Sorry so basically the whole point of saying "Scum would always defend themselves" is to try seeing how Anita would respond. The fact that she isn't defending herself makes me believe that she's scum saying "Oh I don't wanna look like scum therefore I won't do that think Sanpei said scum would always do". Basically it's a huge WIFOM case.

Unlynch Penelope C.
oh ok I see
I think any argument based off of wifom isnt too good but i do see what you are saying
anita did defend herself now though so i suppose thats thrown out of the window

Ian S. wrote:
While I do have a scumread on Jaccuzi atm, I don't think it is the same reason as you. Please do explain your thoughts on this read. Was what I had typed before I saw your response. I do still see a scumread to Jaccuzi, but Anita less so.

its really just based on some things that ive seen from both that seemed weird when i read them
im not gonna quote jacuzzis lynch on anita because i already said that seemed forced
also the post where anita calls herself mafia w/ jacuzzi when it was completely unprompted seemed strange

Professor Jacuzzi wrote:(That's Anita at L-1, could we please announce it when we're putting someone at L-1 in the future?)

Anyway, I also find Penelope's bandwagoning fairly scummy. I've read through her post, but to me it just looks like she regurgitated reasons others had already brought up.

Would like to hear some reads from Kylan so far. He's said two things all game and both have been irrelevant.
this too
i dont know why any town would be keeping track of the number of lynches on someone (i know i dont do that unless we are in lylo mylo or whatever)
however if they two were partners or even if jacuzzi is mafia thats something he would do
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:46 am

Rhyanna F. wrote:
Professor Jacuzzi wrote:(That's Anita at L-1, could we please announce it when we're putting someone at L-1 in the future?)

this too
i dont know why any town would be keeping track of the number of lynches on someone (i know i dont do that unless we are in lylo mylo or whatever)
however if they two were partners or even if jacuzzi is mafia thats something he would do
disagree. i would keep track of lynches when my lynch target might be at or close to l-1 so i dont accidentally hammer them when i dont want to.
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:07 am

actually rhyanna do you have any other reasoning apart from the l-1 thing that supports jacuzzi and anita being mafia together?
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:11 am

Manning P. wrote:
disagree. i would keep track of lynches when my lynch target might be at or close to l-1 so i dont accidentally hammer them when i dont want to.
ok it could be a personal playstyle thing then

Manning P. wrote:actually rhyanna do you have any other reasoning apart from the l-1 thing that supports jacuzzi and anita being mafia together?
the three things i talked about in the post are the only ones i can think of right now
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:12 am

if you are wondering why the post i felt was forced relates to that i felt like it was forced not as a reason to just get on the lynch but also to distance jacuzzi from anita
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:14 am

actually sorry never mind that i overlooked the post where you actually went into that, i thought your last post before i posted was the only one where you addressed that and i was gonna say that it was shaky that you had said you had reasoning on anita+jacuzzi but used reasoning from after you posted that.
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:31 am

the rodman, horatio, penelope and jacuzzi were all pretty quick to jump on anita.
in the rodmans case he posted nothing else apart from the random bandwagon on her, and that penelope and jacuzzi used the same post as the basis for their read on her.
while sanpei lynched her and then unlynched he provided original reasoning when he did lynch her which i value more over the lengthy posts the others made with partly reused arguments.
on the other hand having looked at her defense its basically just wifom plus another few reads... which is not to my liking and hence i want to keep the pressure.
i shall lynch anita and put her at l-1.
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next