PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 29: Guess Who?

+11
Anita B.
Penelope C.
Rhyanna F.
Kylan R.
Carl G.
Horatio A.
Professor Jacuzzi
ajhockeystar
Sanpei S.
The Rodman
Manning P.
15 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Game 29: Guess Who? - Page 13 Empty Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:05 am

oh horatio is at l-1
nobody lynch him

aj can we have an extension
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope C. Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:37 am

...did I really...okay, my ability to count, or at least my ability to notice lynches, is severely lacking this game.

@Rhyanna: We were basically all going to go after Horatio (with the exceptions of Rodman and Kylan and the possible exception of Sanpei). I was referring to Sanpei never being able to respond when you asked them to elaborate on Horatio moving up on their scumlist (in your first post on page 11), as well as the fact that Sanpei's death would slow the game's momentum and make lurkers (such as Horatio himself) stand out less.

Unlynch Horatio A.
I saw him come on and go offline several times, but I'd still appreciate seeing any kind of defense from him aside from his "Anita was using wifom" comment. I'll relynch if I come back to see he's been online again and still hasn't posted anything, or if he has posted a defense but it's a poor one and nobody else has placed him at L-1.
Penelope C.
Penelope C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Rhyanna F. wrote:what motivation does horatio have to kill sanpei over me is my question
i was going to be going after horatio after pj flipped so killing sanpei doesn't make sense from his pov
maybe he's mindgaming us all though
thinking about it everyone kinda wanted horatio gone so it would make little difference whether he killed penelope or rhyanna instead of sanpei as scum honestly. ive probably been looking too deep into the nka from his pov by now though.
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylan R. Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:35 pm

At this point with so many town and only 1 scum Rhyanna F. & Penelope C. are locktown to me until suggested otherwise by lynching simultaneous town. Both impress with how dedicated they've been and the way they both pursue reads while looking at the game as a whole suggests good town.

Carl G. hasn't actually done much this game. He posts infrequently and a lot of the time they're huge. You can sift through these and pick out a point or two but the rest is generally bullshit. He reacts hard to any pressure and needs a chill pill at times imo. The only people under pressure in this game would be the one scum left with so many town.
Kylan R.
Kylan R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylan R. Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Carl G. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:by the way i have read like 1-2 sentences from each wallpost so if any of them are important let me know so i can read them
i dont like wall posts
Get used to them cause I'm not separating to just buff up my post count when I can just wall post and get the same detail across to you guys, rather than my scattered thoughts. Please read them though considering like 99% of the time a wall post will have something good in them, versus the nonsense that we can get in the regular paragraph posts. (I'm not awful I guess in terms of quoting hundreds of wall posts but generally they give good analysis.)

Anyway, at this last stage I'm likely planning on an Anita lynch at the end of today. My thoughts haven't massively changed yet on lots, but as a few of you said I want more activity from Kylan and Rodman, considering their activity is basically non-existent.
I'll pop on tonight for a bit to maybe look at some past posts from people and see if my mind changes at all, but expect a Anita lynch from me.

TL;DR for example
Paragraph 1: im going to keep wallposting
Paragraph 2: i want to lynch anita and i want more activity from the inactive people

A lot of his posts are like this, mediocre ideas drawn out over several paragraphs. It's major filler and tbh i really think he could flip scum.
Kylan R.
Kylan R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylan R. Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:49 pm

Carl G. wrote:
Sanpei S. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:by the way if anyone is clearing me for rling anita they should be clearing rodman too
the only difference is that I was here to change my lynch after I rled and rodman (probably?) wasn't.

When did anyone ever say we were clearing you?

Sanpei S. wrote:Unlynch Rodman, Lynch Rhyanna F.

what made you decide what everyone in the game was doing? collective we isnt a you sanpei.

anyway semantics aside, i dont get why you're pushing so heavily here on rhyanna. fair point, no one said that they were clearing her because of the random lynch. but there's several good arguments for a town read currently, which are all pretty valid despite what you may think. not a clear, sure, but im pretty certain quite a lot of the game has a town lean on rhyanna at this stage.

im just gonna get called out on buddying and defending for no apparent reason on this post (although i really am defending with no reason), but you need to be called out (even though you've been like this the entire game tbh) and your non-stop aggression isnt really helping 50% of the time when its unfounded and a bit nonsensical.

good job with the lynch btw guys, we're making great progress.

lynch Kylan R

Here he goes and defends an obvious town for towncred. He doesn't actually give any arguments in support of Rhyanna, just says that everyone else TR's her. He clearly acknowledges the fact he's buddying. Both these statements together suggests to me that if Carl.G were scum they'd have this thought process:

My scum partner just died -> People are suspecting one of the town who lynched them -> The lynch will probably fall through. -> I should defend Rhyanna because both outcomes give me town cred, with Rhyanna. F if she isn't lynched, and with the rest of town if she is.

He's such a good lynch for today.
Kylan R.
Kylan R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylan R. Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:54 pm

Carl G. wrote:lovely to have you join us kylan Smile im pretty happy to retract atm considering im sure there's plenty of other discussion that could happen elsewhere. decent commentary on jacuzzi though.
unlynch kylan

@manning i don't get your read on me at all lol. you seem to be completely overlooking like 75% of my content as it is. 1 post of mine was commenting that rhyanna should read, and i also said other stuff that was fairly ok in that post imo. secondly, i wasnt the one banging on about third is scum, and you can quite easily see it through the area where I mention it (like twice or something) in my reads list about other people who mentioned it ALL THE FUCKING TIME in their posts at that point. i mentioned it in my reads to simply get the point across and push some people to actually share content rather than nonsense like that. the other one was a response to my mention about sanpei thinking that was a good idea. apologies that i didnt lynch my MAIN scum read, its almost like im not allowed to have a life besides psanon you clown.
honestly read my posts manning, you'd get a better picture than the substandard one you're spreading in your reads list.

@sanpei: fair enough, didnt really come across that way in the way you said it. i mean her 'clearing' herself was a bit off, but i doubt its a bus or anything. if we go down the whole statistical route, bussing d1 in this setup would be fucking idiotic, and rhyanna would likely have awful odds in winning unless we're somehow that dumb (hopefully not). i doubt anyone would have bussed intentionally considering the whole nightless until n3 thing, making them be at an even worse advantage if any of the scum die within the 3 days. anyway, i just think that the other decent views about her is pretty indicative towards a town lean, and im not really doubting that at this stage.

This is so passive. At first he immediately retracts his inactivity push when the player returns and alludes to having "further discussion elsewhere", wouldn't town be trying to create discussion by pushing their reads?? All he's ever done at this point in the game is give filler paragraphs of game commentary while responding poorly to people. For example in this reply to sanpei it's just a paragraph full of dumb speculation "i doubt" "i doubt" "im not really doubting that"

His reply to manning is just rude as fuck as well like what is that reaction lmao
Kylan R.
Kylan R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylan R. Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Carl G. wrote:@Penelope:
if its any consolation, i just simply could not get on at deadline like i thought and didnt lynch in time. still dont quite understand how the me not lynching her even though i had a pretty good explanation of my stance on Anita makes me a weak scum lean though. could you elaborate on that please?

also it's not like your argument is very valid in the first place considering the bullshit you can see in your past posts. lemme break down my thoughts for everyone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tries to discredit Penelope's read on him based on Penelope's past posts.

what the fuck is this bullshit
Kylan R.
Kylan R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylan R. Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Carl G. wrote:
Penelope C. wrote:
In response to the last paragraph, yes, I couldn’t realistically see the scum fillering without quickly amending it in order to avoid being lynched before they could make a nightkill. And no, Anita making a defense and posting some reads (and waiting until page 4 to do so) is not a quick amend. I was very much still scumreading Anita, however I didn't want to put her at L-1 again for the same reason as above, in addition to wanting to see her defense and Manning's response to it.
i honestly felt like she did do some contribution. it was definitely filler, but at first glance, it was sorta what people would have wanted to see, when in reality it was just nonsense. i mean yeah, you'd expect scum to aim to 'contribute' to avoid early pressure and avoid being at worse odds than before, but its not like they wouldnt do things like anita. in response to this: "I was very much still scumreading Anita", then why the fuck did you not lynch her when Manning then went and stuck her at L-1 on the final day? you got his response like what you wanted, and she had gave some sort of a response throughout. what stopped you from choosing to lynch her and considering you were still scumreading her and had such a detailed and heavy read on her up to that point.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reasoning against Penelope C. is that they never lynched Anita D1

honestly idk how he hasn't been lynched yet
Kylan R.
Kylan R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope C. Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:48 pm

And I'm back. I don't anticipate that Rhyanna or Rodman are going to hammer Horatio randomly, so I'll lynch Horatio A. and put him back at L-1, as the people I'd be primarily worried about potentially hammering (Kylan and Rodman) both seem intent on a Carl lynch-incidentally, these are the two people who subbed in and I have strong doubts that this is a coincidence. I plan on going back to look at Carl's posts myself, but I do agree with Kylan's point on Carl responding harshly to pressure (ex. his reaction to mine and Manning's comments about him at the start of today).

To be fair though, Kylan, I did lynch Anita at one point during day 1. I ended up retracting because (a) I wanted to see what Anita's defense would be and how Manning would react to it and (b) similar to what happened with Horatio today, my ability to notice L-1 was strongly impaired.
Penelope C.
Penelope C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Horatio A. Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:22 pm

(Note: I posted this post yesterday and it didn't go through, that's why I was online yesterday. If you think this post is short, it's because I had to re-write it)

Manning P. wrote:

frankly i dont have the time for huge analysis but given the changing reads list sanpei was talking about horatio would have been unlikely to perform that kill specifically (which is my main reason for not hunting him again today for the time being) and rhyanna/penelope are still pretty unlikely to be scum given how much theyve contributed and pushed the anita wagon.
by poe that would leave rodman/carl/kylan. kylan would have been somewhat unlikely to kill sanpei specifically but i could see him do that. i consider rodman somewhat townie despite being really afk and youre not my biggest scumread pre-death but i could see you kill sanpei in case the person hed be turning on afterwards was you.

Manning P. wrote:

never actually noticed sanpei mentioned horatio moving up but wasnt he widely scumread on d3? i think only one person didnt read him as scum and that would be rodman (if youre reading this please do explain your reads more in future since i believe youre town and thus it would be something quite helpful for us).
my townblock is rhyanna/penelope/rodman and hence im quite confident that at this point scum is among carl/horatio/kylan. im not yet sure which of them to lynch today but if my previous statement is correct then it matters little. and to be honest we should kill off the inactives first because at least carl will keep contributing and if rhyanna/penelope die this night were turning into game 28.
lynch horatio should have been the lynch yesterday, disappointed that you werent.

@Manning Penguin I still don't really get this, could you please explain how when sanpei mentioned I was moving up in his scumreads outweighs the first thing you said?

Anyways, time to post some reads.

Penelope C. - Townread. Constantly discussing stuff, tries to keep this game active. Has good reads and basis's/reasonings for her lynches, was pushing on Anita a lot, analyses posts really well and points out much information.

Rhyanna F. - Light Townread: She has done many town-ish things like being active a lot, telling sanpei to lynch his sr instead of plurshifting, telling people to not hammer (when PJ was at L-1), always observing posts/looking at both sides of an argument but this day she said "why am I alive" and that she "didn't expect to be alive", I find that scummy but I think the townread outweighs the scumminess.

Kylan R. - Townread: His sub's wallpost was quite detailed, a good summarisation, analyses posts really well and I like his activity so far and he points out things that are relevant to the game. Even though all these reasons are here, I still want to see more of his actions before I fully townread him.

The Rodman - Neutral:
The Rodman. wrote:Town: Rhyanna, Prof. Jacuzzi, and Horatio all come off as town to me due to their apparent seriousness D1 and for the most part supporting the Anita lynch.
^ These reasonings for townreads are a little weak imo, since the main reason is for being on the Anita wagon.
The Rodman wrote:Scum: I gotta say Ian because starting from D1 I felt Anita would be scum and when I saw the flip I wasn't surprise. This reads comes off the fact that Ian admits to not scum reading Anita, which I view as possible WIFOM like "mafia wouldn't admit to looking scummy".
This reasoning for scumreading Ian is also a little weak and you can't really sr someone for not scumreading scum. I would like it if you explain your reads more please.

Carl G. - Scumread: I don't really like his aggresiveness towards some players, and that he wanted to lynch me yesterday but still lynched Prof J anyways and the fact that he said he'd come on later to post something and he didn't; it seems like he's stalling until DL. (I know I can't complain about that since I said that too but still.) Lynch Carl G.

Manning P. - Townread: I like his activity, his posts contain quite an amount of detail, info etc. There is quite an amount of filler in some of his posts as well.

Argh, sorry for the poor detailed of my reads since I didn't really have too much time to rewrite it.
Horatio A.
Horatio A.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:39 pm

Votecount 4.3

Horatio A.(3)- Carl G., Manning P., Penelope C.
Carl G.(2)- Kylan R., Horatio A.
Kylan R.(0)
Penelope C.(0)-
The Rodman(0)-
Rhyanna F.(0)-
Manning P.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- The Rodman, Horatio A., Rhyanna F.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 25th at 9pm EST.

Horatio A. was lynched.

he was the...:

Night 4 Commence! Deadline is the 26th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:09 pm

omfg I'm so bad, I thought today was Saturday, stupid March break -.- Hopefully this didn't change things too much... x.x
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:28 pm

the death last night was of...:

Day 5 Commence!

Votecount 5.0

Carl G.(0)-
Kylan R.(0)
Penelope C.(0)-
The Rodman(0)-
Rhyanna F.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- The Rodman, Rhyanna F., Carl G., Penelope C., Kylan R.
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 30th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:33 am

I'm convinced that i'm being kept alive because my reads are completely wrong.
I was planning on defending Horatio before AJ messed up the deadlines, and the point I was going to make is that it made zero sense for Horatio to not nightkill me, given that I was going after him should PJ fail to be scum.
Due to the first point, along with things I mentioned yesterday + what Kylan said, i'm leaning towards scum being Carl. I'm thinking it COULD be Penelope as well, but I don't really have any evidence for that (I could look back and see if I find anything later).
I'm pretty upset at AJ although he's only human and mistakes can happen, because it's very likely that him messing up deadline likely changes the pace of this whole game.
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:34 am

Kylan>Penelope>Rodman>Carl is my current town>scum
me not getting nightkilled makes me think rodman COULD be a viable scum but i'm not certain that that's the case since I don't think Anita was smart enough to do a weak bus on day 1
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope C. Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:56 am

I probably would have kept my vote on Horatio in the end unless he’d posted his own defense, considering that his only post in response to being at L-1 was a list of reads and a question for Manning. This is assuming that Horatio didn’t have anything else he was going to post. Rhyanna does make a good point on Horatio not nightkilling her, although the majority of us were going after Horatio if PJ failed to be scum anyway.

As far as Rhyanna not dying goes, I’d actually been interpreting it as a failed attempt at a frame (“Why haven’t you died yet if you’re so obviously town” and so on). Rhyanna remains my strongest townread right now.

Similar to what I said when unlynching Anita day 1, it would have been very easy for Rodman and Kylan, if they were scum, to show up and bandwagon on the Horatio lynch. Instead, they both developed their own reads and followed those, which gives me a town lean towards them, although a weaker one on Rodman seeing as they’ve continued their sub’s lurking and, as far as I see, their scumreads on Manning and Carl were based on one post each, with no mention of their townread on Horatio. ("Pre-emptive” edit: while reading back to look at Carl’s posts, I did see Rodman mention a townread on Rhyanna, Jacuzzi, and Horatio because of their “apparent seriousness D1.” I don’t see how seriousness correlates to being town though.)

People have brought up a multitude of things against Carl already. The aggression was something I assumed to be a playstyle thing considering that there’s some of it from him day 1, albeit way more of it in the days after-at this point I think its expanded to a point where he’s being unnecessarily rude, regardless of reads and alignments. Other than what’s been brought up, the only notable thing I see reading back is his scumreading and lynching me on day 2, then going on to say he was fine with an Ian lynch. This is minor though, as he mentioned the Ian lynch clarifying some things for him, which it did for several others as well. (He also lynched Kylan #1, then unlynched once Kylan #1 returned and never relynched despite Kylan #1’s return to lurking, but Manning did this also.)

I’m 95% certain that there’s an incomplete sentence somewhere there, as I was sometimes jumping around as I noticed new things when reading back. I don’t see an incomplete sentence looking through this though. I also don’t see myself mentioning this earlier (I remember typing it at least), but I would of course like to see Carl’s response to all of this. I also would like to hear the basis for Rodman’s most recent reads, even though two of them have now flipped. My current town>scum is Rhyanna>Kylan>Rodman=Carl, though I expect that tie to change somehow soon.
Penelope C.
Penelope C.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Votecount 5.1

Carl G.(0)-
Kylan R.(0)
Penelope C.(0)-
The Rodman(0)-
Rhyanna F.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- The Rodman, Rhyanna F., Carl G., Penelope C., Kylan R.
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 30th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Carl G. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl G. Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:17 pm

right im so sorry for suddenly dying during this game. had a lot of stuff happening tbh and just haven't had the time for anon lately. lovely to have a new kylan who's active but can't seem to do anything but tunnel me. i'd love to hear you opinions on everyone, but i doubt that's gonna happen in the next day.

i guess this will be my response post to plead guilty to all your points you that make me scum according to everyone. i can assure you however, that i (most likely) will be active from now on considering that im not so busy anymore. should hopefully be able to make some progress.

first of all to respond to Penelope's stuff from pg12:
Penelope C. wrote:
I would ask about Kylan’s read on Carl (and on other players in general), but Manning seems to have done so already. I do still want to ask Kylan what his thoughts are on the game and how it’s progressed (ex. anything we should be paying more or less attention to in your opinion). This might tie in with Manning asking about Kylan’s reads on other people, but if not I hope I’m not being overwhelming by adding this.

Kylan R. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:Not really sure why we're spreading lynches just for the sake of it. No clue why exactly this has any use when we all know this is just usual day 1 meta. Anyway, how about you all explain your lynches when you carry them out for a change? It's always nice for that to happen.

This. He acknowledges that RVS is "just usual day 1 meta." yet complains about it and asks for reasoning when the game literally just started. Now usually this is NAI but in regards to the D1 scumflip it makes him look a lot worse imo.

“This is actually a good-“ okay, Rhyanna, snipe your revenge here. I would like to hear Carl’s response to this though. Frankly, I’d like to hear Carl’s response to a lot of what’s happened since he last posted, considering that a fair amount of it relates to him in one way or another. (This is the kind of thing I'm referring to when I say "anything we should be paying more or less attention to" by the way, at the time of this being posted I assumed that it was just someone who didn't like RVS making a post about it.)
i think you're all reading into this post way too much. i literally just prefer to see posts with some form of substance and analysis versus some of the crappy lynches from after we started. i mean you can't get much more substance, fair enough, but it's nice to actually ask some questions to some people, versus just a straight random lynch. also i wanted to do some obligatory complaining about the lack of lynches. really i do just hate RVS tbh.

The Rodman wrote:
I'll pop on tonight for a bit to maybe look at some past posts from people and see if my mind changes at all, but expect a Anita lynch from me.(Carl G.)

that was end of day 1. So on one hand I see it as a last minute attempt to detach from your partner while on the other hand I see someone who made it look like they thought Anita was scum without actually lynching them. The latter reasoning is one I have seen come true many times on PS. But I will proceed to abstain so i can hear from anyone

I mentioned this during day 2 and Carl’s response was that he simply wasn’t able to get on again before the deadline, followed by the apparently unintentional Penelope iso. it was sort of, i just went and looked back at your stuff cause you responded to me. can't blame me for starting some form of discussion, and helping people form new opinions. It’s on page 7, specifically. Rhyanna makes a good point with mafia not losing points for lynching a partner. I can think of many times on PS like you mentioned, but they tend to be more of a case of "cut off by the deadline" from what I've seen. I pursued it on day 2 here in part because Carl went as far as to say that he was going to lynch Anita.
yeah i did say like 2-3 times why i didnt get the chance to lynch Anita. here's a slightly more detailed version that won't mean anything cause you guys ignore the stuff in my posts that would give you this information. i was out at a gig, got back at 1, did not think to go on psanon to lynch. apologies yet again for not thinking.

Rhyanna F. wrote:also kylan just got subbed yet was apparently inactive during the night phase, meaning that he couldnt have sent in the kill unless he was subbed in during the night and aj only told us that he was subbed now to prevent suspicion
i could be looking into it way too much but its something to consider

This is also a good point. I’m going to try to avoid entering host meta territory though. If I'm correct though the second Kylan didn't come online until around the same time AJ subbed him in, so I'm guessing that was when he got access to the account unless he was specifically told to wait until the night was finished (which would still indicate him as not being scum unless he watched as a guest). could quite easily send kill via skype and ps. i wouldn't count him out, but its a good point.

@penelope day 5: i was fine with ian lynch basically because: 1. you being lynched clearly wasnt happening at that point, even with me pushing it a bit. 2. clarification as you said was needed. personally i was in the mind of a slight possibility of an ian flip, although doubtful. however it more helped shape my jacuzzi reads (however those were clearly wrong lol) more than anything, retrospectively it didn't give me as much info as hoped.

right here's kylan's bs:
Kylan R. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:@Penelope:
if its any consolation, i just simply could not get on at deadline like i thought and didnt lynch in time. still dont quite understand how the me not lynching her even though i had a pretty good explanation of my stance on Anita makes me a weak scum lean though. could you elaborate on that please?

also it's not like your argument is very valid in the first place considering the bullshit you can see in your past posts. lemme break down my thoughts for everyone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tries to discredit Penelope's read on him based on Penelope's past posts.

what the fuck is this bullshit
im sorry i actually tried to respond to her post. as i said in that very post, it wasn't intentional, neither did i mean to do an iso really, i just looked back at her posts and saw things i didnt agree with. would you suggest i sat there and not do shit?
Kylan R. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:
Penelope C. wrote:
In response to the last paragraph, yes, I couldn’t realistically see the scum fillering without quickly amending it in order to avoid being lynched before they could make a nightkill. And no, Anita making a defense and posting some reads (and waiting until page 4 to do so) is not a quick amend. I was very much still scumreading Anita, however I didn't want to put her at L-1 again for the same reason as above, in addition to wanting to see her defense and Manning's response to it.
i honestly felt like she did do some contribution. it was definitely filler, but at first glance, it was sorta what people would have wanted to see, when in reality it was just nonsense. i mean yeah, you'd expect scum to aim to 'contribute' to avoid early pressure and avoid being at worse odds than before, but its not like they wouldnt do things like anita. in response to this: "I was very much still scumreading Anita", then why the fuck did you not lynch her when Manning then went and stuck her at L-1 on the final day? you got his response like what you wanted, and she had gave some sort of a response throughout. what stopped you from choosing to lynch her and considering you were still scumreading her and had such a detailed and heavy read on her up to that point.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reasoning against Penelope C. is that they never lynched Anita D1

honestly idk how he hasn't been lynched yet
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cannot read a post to understand what i said

it wasn't my reasoning, it was just pointing out how hypocritical she was being. read the substance of the post and actually look back at my full posts to get a picture of my actual opinion of penelope maybe? you'd probably get a better idea of what exactly my reasoning against penelope was (was, yes, if you also read my later posts you'd understand that i was leaning more towards a neutral/town lean).

Kylan R. wrote:At this point with so many town and only 1 scum Rhyanna F. & Penelope C. are locktown to me until suggested otherwise by lynching simultaneous town. Both impress with how dedicated they've been and the way they both pursue reads while looking at the game as a whole suggests good town.

Carl G. hasn't actually done much this game. He posts infrequently and a lot of the time they're huge. You can sift through these and pick out a point or two but the rest is generally bullshit. He reacts hard to any pressure and needs a chill pill at times imo. The only people under pressure in this game would be the one scum left with so many town.
lemme rewrite this post in the point of view of me: "Kylan R. hasn't actually done much this game. He's only started posting since yesterday, and a lot of the time they are just him quoting posts by me. You can sift through these and pick out a point or two but the rest is generally ridiculous. He can't do anything but tunnel and apparently can't share any other points of view other than about me." please do yourself a favour and assist town rather than just echoing some ideas. this post is so bloody pointless i don't even get why you have it here. I don't understand why people even has you that high up on a townread list, it makes no sense when all you've done is just appear and react to my posts (often taken out of context). i'd love to see you pursue reads on everyone whilst also focusing on the game tbh, tunnelling is unhealthy and isn't gonna help us in the end.
also about the chill pill, sorry i play aggressively/also playing slightly differently for the whole theme of the setup. not my fault you're all unable to take the fact im responding pretty angrily.

this post is probably a total mess, but i think that it should cover mostly everything. . also, in relation to me apparently being top scumread, i'd happily be lynched if that clears things up for town. as is, i don't think that its a good idea to necessarily jump onto a lynch, but maybe after i look at stuff more. i'd like to see some proper reads, i'll probably get on that as it's long overdue to actually look back at some people, and i don't think that we should necessarily be jumping to conclusions on stuff. if you want my pov explained more, please go ahead and ask me, will be checking up to make sure i get stuff out.
tl;dr - im sorry for not being here, kylan is tunnelling and should share more stuff, etc.
Carl G.
Carl G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:49 pm

I'm going to re-read everything because im fairly unsure as to who I want to lynch today, but at the moment it's carl. Some of the reasons for this are:

Not lynching Anita at the end of the day - granted this can be entirely attributed to him forgetting to do so, making it a weak point, but he stated he wanted to hear from Anita again after she had made a defense, whereas she had already made one recently (right before manning lynched her), which COULD have been an opportunity to try and shift lynches at the last minute.

Lynching Professor Jacuzzi instead of Horatio - I'm comparing Carl to Manning again, but both had a higher scumread on Horatio yet acted differently with their lynch. If i'm remembering correctly, Carl believed that Horatio was more likely scum than PJ but jumped on the PJ wagon because he believed the lynch wasn't going to change. In contrast, Manning stuck to the Horatio wagon and didn't budge, although neither really pushed for Horatio very much. What doesn't make sense is that as town, Carl has no reason to lynch PJ if he scumreads Horatio more, and he probably should have pushed to get Horatio lynched (although Manning didn't really do that either).

Some of the things Kylan has brought up - I don't agree with all of them, but some of them (e.g. the slight defense of me against Sanpei)

Some slight Process of Elimination (this one is rather weak but if other people have something to say about it it would be good to hear):
Assuming scum play optimally -
Penelope immediately bringing up that me not being nightkilled is a frame and then stating that it doesn't change her view on me as town doesn't make sense to do as mafia (counterpoint: It's possible that she could be mafia that hasn't nightkilled me because i'm currently strongly townreading her, and she's trying to move people's mind off of my theory that i'm being kept alive because my reads are off).
Kylan naming two people as locktown and not killing either one as mafia makes no sense, since more than likely one of those two people will be present in LYLO and will thus effectively decide his fate rather than the whole situation being a toss-up, which would be better for mafia (counterpoint: Kylan is playing suboptimally to have a better chance of being townread by this "locktown" in LYLO).
I already brought up why I think Rodman is town (counterpoint: he hasn't been useful at all and could just be lurking scum + Anita successfully tried to distance herself from him)

Lynch Carl
gonna look back now.
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Would be nice to learn who you think is scum, Carl, as you didn't really say who you thought it was in your most recent post.
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:14 pm

Carl G. wrote:
Leaning Scum:
Anita B. - here's an exaggerated description of Anita's posts - filler filler shitty post with lack of reasoning filler filler. it's a bit much but I hope you all get the point at least, as Anita just hasn't been very contributive and very conducive towards helping town through the game. Shit posts like "Then why aren't you scum :^)" just isn't helping anyone, and generally her commentary isn't in agreement with what my point of view currently is. Think she's a pretty certain scum lean at the moment. Not going to lynch yet though, still need to think I feel
Worth mentioning that Carl's only scumread was Anita, although he never really followed up on it.

Anita B. wrote:
I have a town read on Carl G, Rhyanna F., Professor Jacuzzi and Ian S.. Carl G I've had a town read on this entire game, and that's the exact reason I didn't ask him to "come back" like Jacuzzi and Horatio got triggered by. His first post gives him a townish presence, whilst his secondary post is just overall useful towards reads and their reasoning imo. Rhyanna F. has been constantly scumhunting, trying to incite discussion and overall helping town on their way. Jacuzzi whilst he's active has been useful, and created the first "good" post explaining why I'm scum. Ian S. has just been overall helpful this entire game after learning it existed, which is good.

I'm neutral on Sanpei S., because yes he's been jumping and helping discussion, he's very flippant with his lynches and Imo it seems like he doesn't care who dies. I could just be bad though

Rodman is neutral bc I got nothing on him. Manning is also neutral bc he comes back, but doesn't do too much with his comeback post, simply stating reads but not much reasoning for it. However, he doesn't hammer me, which as scum, would've been the easiest thing to do. (Following that logic, I feel like scum has to be someone inactive or already on my lynch)

Horatio A. is p scummy because it feels more like he's just spitting back out reasoning others have used and hasn't done anything much else otherwise. However, I may have missed something.
Accidentally deleted the part where she goes after Penelope but it feels like it's a similar situation with Rodman, where she goes after someone and then switches her target when no other lynches follow. I think Anita was just throwing out a ton of lynches to see what would stick (which means i'm fairly certain Penelope is town too).
it's relevant that both Ian and Carl are moved to the townpile despite not posting anything of use between her last post (where they werent in the townpile) and this one.
She also doesn't mention Kylan. This means one of two things: 1) She forgot about Kylan like the rest of us, or 2) Kylan's her scumpartner and she didn't mention him to avoid there being any connections between the two of them, knowing that we wouldn't be paying much attention since Kylan was basically gone at that point

Carl G. wrote:
right responses that i wanted to get done there, anyway im honestly unsure about my lynch. considering deadline is soon, im personally feeling like im gonna go with the consensus and lynch PJ. I feel as if my current read on him and the evidence against him are all pretty strong, and i feel as if it would be good to clear somethings up, as well as totally aid us in d4.

lynch prof jacuzzi
Carl never actually says what the PJ lynch clears up, so this makes him look pretty bad. It seems like just general reasoning to try and cover his own tracks.

Carl G. wrote:shame to lose sanpei today, guess i'll just have to
lynch horatio a.

in response to me saying about lynching horatio and then lynching pj, i just personally felt like i should lynch him. i still had a neutral to scum read on him in some cases, and a horatio lynch was going nowhere in the last 5-10 hours considering PJ was at L-2 before my lynch. just personally felt like i may as well considering it would help me make my mind up more in terms of my reads. i'll drop some more stuff later tonight with a bit more analysis about the past day i guess.
He never posts as to what the PJ lynch helps him make his mind up in wrt to his reads, and it still feels like this reasoning is fake/forced/whatever.

Carl does bring up a good point about Kylan RE: tunneling Carl and only doing that, but ultimately i'm still set on Carl as a lynch for now.
I think that when I was reading back, Carl looked townie at the start of the game and got scummier as it went on. I believe that he's also been busy recently, which means that he's more likely to make mistakes when posting, and I think that's what has caused the scumminess (whether it's because hes scumslipping or because he's unintentionally looking scummy by not thinking through his posts and posting scummy things as a result)

I think deadline is really soon and nobody else seems to be here so it would be nice if people could show up, i'm really not a fan of being the only person voting today given how close we are to LYLO

I'm also fairly certain both Penelope and Rodman are town, so should we lynch one of Carl/Kylan and they flip town, I think that the other is a safe bet to lynch tomorrow (and should 99% be the scum in the game)
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:14 pm

never mind deadline is in 3 hours and 50 minutes
that being said i'd really like if people could get on, i dislike being the only person here
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl G. Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:32 pm

its in a day rhyanna, says thursday on the lynch count. i've made shitty plays tbh. im sorry i never brought the clearing up of pj lynch up rhyanna, i personally had a feeling due to the ian death that PJ was therefore likely scum. I didn't really make that clear as of the time of the lynch, and my sincerest apologies for not really getting that out there. with the horatio/pj thing, i personally lynched pj like you said as i felt the horatio lynch wasn't moving. i had established a pretty clear read on both horatio and PJ at that point, and i don't get why people think that's somewhat suspicious of me to choose to lynch him because of it. I simply just moved over because I felt he was a better lynch for d3.

my scumreads right now are kylan + rodman, kylan over rodman however. i sorta brought up why kylan was acting off in my above rant, i just personally feel that he hasnt been able to be held accountable for much of the game and therefore hasn't really shown much because of the lack of presence. his only posts really are only minimal as of late (quoting then pointing something out from my blocks of text), and it honestly feels from my perspective as a townie an aimed targetting of me to simply just get an easy lynch (however i really don't understand why scum wouldnt keep me til next lynch if they want an easy townie to pick off [unless they want to lead a lynch on me and look 'townie' for leading analysis and killing a townie]). rodman my view hasnt changed a bit from my previous posts. honestly, if you guys think a me lynch is best, go for it. im defos making the game a lot more complicated with my shitty posts. however, i'd totally advise a kylan lynch at this stage from me.
lynch kylan r.
Carl G.
Carl G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Carl G. wrote:its in a day rhyanna, says thursday on the lynch count. i've made shitty plays tbh. im sorry i never brought the clearing up of pj lynch up rhyanna, i personally had a feeling due to the ian death that PJ was therefore likely scum. I didn't really make that clear as of the time of the lynch, and my sincerest apologies for not really getting that out there. with the horatio/pj thing, i personally lynched pj like you said as i felt the horatio lynch wasn't moving. i had established a pretty clear read on both horatio and PJ at that point, and i don't get why people think that's somewhat suspicious of me to choose to lynch him because of it. I simply just moved over because I felt he was a better lynch for d3.

my scumreads right now are kylan + rodman, kylan over rodman however. i sorta brought up why kylan was acting off in my above rant, i just personally feel that he hasnt been able to be held accountable for much of the game and therefore hasn't really shown much because of the lack of presence. his only posts really are only minimal as of late (quoting then pointing something out from my blocks of text), and it honestly feels from my perspective as a townie an aimed targetting of me to simply just get an easy lynch (however i really don't understand why scum wouldnt keep me til next lynch if they want an easy townie to pick off [unless they want to lead a lynch on me and look 'townie' for leading analysis and killing a townie]). rodman my view hasnt changed a bit from my previous posts. honestly, if you guys think a me lynch is best, go for it. im defos making the game a lot more complicated with my shitty posts. however, i'd totally advise a kylan lynch at this stage from me.
lynch kylan r.
oh
still, would like more people to post

don't feel sorry for yourself that just makes you look bad
didn't you say you thought horatio was scummier but moved onto the pj wagon bc you felt the horatio wagon wasn't going anywhere? that's not what you seem to be saying now

i think you do bring up a good point on kylan and would like to hear about him wrt other people that aren't you.
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next