PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 22 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Mirror Ash Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:56 am

Mirror Ash wrote:The Hippie, just because you figured if Gemma dies as scum then I'm town doesn't mean the inverse is true. I offered valid reasons you shouldbe lynched, and you turned around and OMGUS'd using bullshit logic.
ugh...dude -_- just make sure you read the thread properly before you join in man
The Hippie wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:The Hippie, just because you figured if Gemma dies as scum then I'm town doesn't mean the inverse is true. I offered valid reasons you shouldbe lynched, and you turned around and OMGUS'd using bullshit logic.
Haha, remember when you said I was making stuff up? Nice to see you being a hypocrite. Lynching you was like the first thing I did after I subbed into the game, so it couldn't possibly have been done as OMGUS.

It's true that it's not necessarily true that just because I thought if Gemma died as scum, you're town means the inverse is also true. However, given that I was lynching you, clearly I thought that you were scum, and more likely to be scum, too. That's why I made my post and is one point you can't disagree with.

There's no reason to create an extraneous argument, which is what you're trying to invoke by having me respond to your "accusations" against me. Let it lie.
Yet you still ignore what I wanted you to actually respond to? (Well thanks for responding to that other post that suddenly popped up without me being aware XD) You are telling me that I should stop arguing with you? Dude it's called "defending youself" and here I am trying to explain to you why I am not scum. You cant tell me to stop making an argument dude.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:24 pm

Hopefully Jenaro will post his thoughts soon. Gemma's flip is going to shake up the future reads people have a lot.

Day 2 and now The Hippie and Ash are attacking each other. The first thing I thought about is how strangely active the hippie seems to be. Once the reporter jumped on him, his activity spiked.

I'm wondering if there are two people pretending to be one hippie. It seems like all of the posts have been in the style of one person, but I think it's likely the second person is contributing to the activity.

It appears that out of ash/hippie, there would be one scum or two town. I can't imagine that hippie/mirror are bussing.

In a world where ash is scum, he would have to jump on another person and tunnel on them to throw someone else under the bus so town won't lynch him.

If hippie is scum, ash would be another easy person to get town to lynch off.

Both scenarios are very plausible in my mind.

If neither parties are mafia, then this could be an easy day for mafia, just letting one or the other get lynched passively.

We need to keep an eye out for how other people are reacting to this and make sure no one passively allows the day to slip by without doing anything.

Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:18 pm

Jenaro K. wrote:Hopefully Jenaro will post his thoughts soon. Gemma's flip is going to shake up the future reads people have a lot.

Day 2 and now The Hippie and Ash are attacking each other. The first thing I thought about is how strangely active the hippie seems to be. Once the reporter jumped on him, his activity spiked.

I'm wondering if there are two people pretending to be one hippie. It seems like all of the posts have been in the style of one person, but I think it's likely the second person is contributing to the activity.

It appears that out of ash/hippie, there would be one scum or two town. I can't imagine that hippie/mirror are bussing.

In a world where ash is scum, he would have to jump on another person and tunnel on them to throw someone else under the bus so town won't lynch him.

If hippie is scum, ash would be another easy person to get town to lynch off.

Both scenarios are very plausible in my mind.

If neither parties are mafia, then this could be an easy day for mafia, just letting one or the other get lynched passively.

We need to keep an eye out for how other people are reacting to this and make sure no one passively allows the day to slip by without doing anything.

Ok so i kinda agree with that Jenaro is saying here, but from the looks of this i think what happened yesterday was that Gemma and ash were fighting for no reason and that it is just a fight between two townies. Another thing i saw was that when The Reporter called The Hippie out, he did also start to get strangely active and i Think the Hippie randomly lynched ash just because Gemma flipped town.

I can also see another fight between two town for no reason and mafia is just sitting there waiting to hammer. some other people i think could be suspicious is Brutella due to the fact she is blaming her other self for the lynches and playing bad and The Reporter as The reporter only lynched The Hippie from the start and hasn't said much since. i also agree with my partner of yas being scummy due to the fact that he hasnt said much except following on the gemma lynch.

I just decided to put my input on what i think is going on so far and i'll let my other half decide on what is the best way to approach this.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:29 pm

reporter, what the hell, did you even read my post or what? because it was pretty damn obvious that wasn't me saying I'm mafia, that was me talking to my other half and telling them why I don't agree with them. It's not that hard to understand. The last part as someone already mentioned was just a joke.

Brutella my lovely other half, I fucking told you so. But you had to get online and change the damned lynch. Good job.

I still don't actually think Ash is town but right now it's way too easy to start a fight between hippie (who I don't trust either) and Ash so I'm going to explain why I'm doing something entirely else.

The reporter's posts so far have been quoting people and saying simple things like "why", there's simply no point. He could at least give a reasoning why he thinks it doesn't make sense, like everyone does. But he doesn't, he's not giving his own ideas and opinions. He's just questioning those of others, and going with whatever the town does. He just asks a question and doesn't seem to care for the answers, he just seems to want to participate without actually doing anything. It's just weird and not my idea of what a townie would do. He's just generally not making a lot of sense. This is why I'm not going to lynch The Reporter rather than ash/hippie
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:42 pm

something I just noticed see how Kayleigh B. said "I just decided to put my input on what i think is going on so far and i'll let my other half decide on what is the best way to approach this."

When you're town, really you don't know what's going on and there's only a few options that will work out for you, and most people believe that they're right and that they know better than their partner. When you're mafia however it's a way smaller risk to let your partner decide something when it comes to lynches, seeing as your partner probably won't lynch a mafia, instead they'll lynch a townie. At most you'll look a bit scummy when letting your partner decide, assuming you can make up for any mistakes they make so you don't get lynched. As town the worst that could happen is a misslynch, which is a lot worse. This is just a small thing I noticed, and it doesn't mean I think kayleigh is mafia, it means I think they're being a bit too cooperative with their partner to make much sense, which is scummy.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Just a reminder that you can't specify who is who in your account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:52 pm

seeing as I'm not allowed to quote anything, I'm sorry other half, but I can't quote you when you were shitposting. but I do remember that there were a bunch of posts you made yesterday or 2 days ago where you were simply not making any sense, and perhaps it would have made sense if that were the 2 of us posting, but I wasn't online at the time. It was just you and I think that's what you call shitposting.

On a sidenote, you also said somewhere that you'd shut up if your gemma theory wasn't right, now shutting up isn't necessary, but it would be nice if you'd stop saying I'm shitposting and stop saying sorry for my "bad play". I think we've established that I'm not the shitposter here.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:00 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:Actually, I think we get more information off a Brutella lynch than anything. I feel as though his tunnel push isn't really supported by reads - he started the tunnel as just been hunting for reasons to get other people to push it.

Unlynch Gemma, Lynch Brutella
I know i'm like, a shitton of pages behind. These are from pages 28-32 I think? But, I just saw this and it's so scummy, I can't even x:
Gemma W. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:Actually, I think we get more information off a Brutella lynch than anything. I feel as though his tunnel push isn't really supported by reads - he started the tunnel as just been hunting for reasons to get other people to push it.

That was.. unexpected. And scummy.
^ Read above
Mirror Ash wrote:
The Hippie wrote:Mirror Ash stating that we get information off a Brutella lynch could also be a scumslip. If Ash is mafia, Brutella could be a partner (he knows town would benefit from Brutella's lynch because we would get reads from an anti-town).
Surely that just goes against like all the logic? If I was mafia and I was pushing for a scum lynch then I would be fucked. I mean maybe i could be cleared but my 3rd partner certainly wouldnt and I am forced to buddy with my partner which will expose both of me. Again a flawed argument but everybody thinks I am scum now.... thanks mirror ash 2
"If I was," that's not a very good defense. The scumminess intensifies. 
Mirror Ash wrote:UL Brutella Lynch Gemma

The person who I think should be lynched
jdizjfwklsdj HYDRA WHY. Scumminess intensifies since this could be another person, or it could be the same Ash saving himself? Not a clue, but God Damn I wish I was around to lynch him instead of Gemma, WHO I THOUGHT WAS TOWN AND TRIED TO DEFEND THEN I WAS TOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL, WORK, AND A DAY WITHOUT POWER. 
Jenaro K. wrote:I got into the cycle of not wanting to catch up on posts and waiting. It sucks and it isn't an excuse for not posting, I know.

Yas comes out of nowhere and makes posts that aren't filler. One of them were subbed, so we'll see how he reacts to the game.  ~Neutral

Brutella floods the chat with half-baked ideas and filler. I can't decide whether she is trying to be helpful town or an active mafia. I want to see more thoughts from her first, so ~Neutral

It appears that Gemma is struggling. She hasn't defended herself at all but instead pushes the blame on others. I see this as scummy.

The Reporter is giving the illusion that they are giving helpful input but they mostly just regurgitate what other people say. This seems like a mafia move. A scum lean for me right now.

The Hippie, Lacy, and Kayleigh's posts are drowned out by the sheer amount of things other people are saying. The only thing that stuck out to me from them are Lacy's points on the reporter. I feel neutral on them, and I want to see what kind of posts they'll make in the future.

I don't disagree with the lynch on Mirror Ash. His accounts aren't getting along at all. I'm having a hard time deciding whether this is a town or a mafia.

This leaves Nico, who I believe hasn't done anything that screams scum. I would say a town lean for me

IT seems that for awhile there was quite a bit of tunneling on Gemma, and then other people started to look at other possibilities. I don't like that Brutella was trying to tunnel on Gemma so hard.

TLDR: I think both gemma and miror are valid lynches. There are valid reasons for either one of them to be scum. I feel iffy about leaving them at L-1 though.

I got into that cycle too. Here I am, 8 pages behind. I promise I'll be less lazy. CAN WE KEEP THE UNNEEDED POSTING TO A MINIMUM FOR LAZY PEOPLE? TYTYTY.
The Hippie wrote:i agree with myself on mirror. His or her reaction to his post was quiet strange and scummy. Also notice how brutella ignored other mes post when we called out mirror and just said that we were shit posting, if anything brutella has been all game.
Exaccccctlyyyyyy. Back to reading 32-36, ta ta for now!
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:45 pm

I AM CAUGHT UP, PRAISE THE LORD, HOORAH. Will post my giant wall post later ♥
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:27 pm

WHY HAVEN'T WE LYNCHED THE REPORTER

read my post like 2 days ago for reasoning :/

Actually here I'll just quote it:

Lacy H. wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

This makes no sense in my eyes.  The very moment someone challenges you and Brutella as being mafia, not only do you distance yourself from her by lynching her, you also rationalize the lynch by saying that we'll get more "information" from a Brutella lynch.  This just isn't true.  At the moment, the two people that Brutella suspects are Gemma xThe Reporter.  If Brutella flips town we can choose whether or not to follow a day one suspect list of a townie, which doesn't give us much "information" to go off of.  If she flips mafia neither Gemma or The Reporter can be considered guaranteed townie because it could obviously be a mafia bus, leaving us with more wifom than info.

tl;dr Mirror Ash reacted impulsively to a lynch on him and used bad logic to push the lynch onto someone else.

Vote Mirror Ash

I'm not sure this is specifically a reason to vote Mirror Ash, although this is correct, his logic is terrible. He also seems to be falling victiim to the "two-face" mechanic of hydra, where one player thinks one thing which seems justified and another player thinks another thing which isn't nearly as justified, giving a scummy vibe (it could be taken as one player "leading" the other). However, Mirror Ash is right, his lynch on Gemma was justified, so I don't think we should lynch him quite yet.

However, one person I am lynching now is The Reporter. As of right now all we are getting from him/her is messages like this:

The Reporter wrote:I think it was mirror that didnt like newspapers but this is what i do when i read 5 pages

Yas W. wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:
Yas W. wrote:And I don't like where this conversation is heading. It's good we are discussing other lynch options but it seems to me that the people we are discussing as alternatives are the one with few posts. While I am guilty of that, I make sure that each post of mine actually adds something to the conversation. Idk how you can say it's "unhelpful" because it's not like i'm fillering.

As for my thoughts on Gemma, lynching her does give a clearer overview of the game, so even though she might not flip scum, she will give us more info than other people.

More thoughts on specific people later.

This is the #1 defense people use as scum. Every one of my posts is meaningful and adds something to the conversation. NO. Just show me 1 post you made that had any kind of usefulness in it. There are none.

The Reporter wrote:Yas has got a good point, but it's kind of suspicious that the one time he gets accused he is suddenly Active.
I don't like that

Agreed on the second part.

:'( (takes a moment to cry because my posts are all useless) Well Gemma, if you are so sure on your statement, point out one of my post that does not add something to the game.

Also you call this activity active? Lol. I post like 2 posts a day (no reason to not admit that). That is definitely not very active.

Brutella Q. wrote:Okay so, I noticed that The reporter was at first questioning Gemma just like me but as soon as Kayleigh lynched Gemma as well, she immediately started saying "why are we lynching her? I don't find her particularly scummy..." etc etc.
It seems kind of like a subtle attempt to take suspicion away from Gemma. And then she suggests we lynch someone else blah blah but then Gemma also agrees which is like ???
idk the Gemma agreeing could be because she doesn't want to be lynched but something about this seems sketchy to me.

How many people are on 1 account? 2 I believe

Gemma W. wrote:Welp, Gemma 2 isnt here to defend her jumpiness and overall scumminess from 2 days ago and i can't find anything to say about that to convince you guys I'm town.

Wierd because she was extremely active before, you seem VERY forced saying gemma 2 and not other gemma

Mirror Ash wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:Welp, Gemma 2 isnt here to defend her jumpiness and overall scumminess from 2 days ago and i can't find anything to say about that to convince you guys I'm town.

Honestly, this is a bullshit excuse. You are the same player. If you're town, you should have a way to defend yourself, whether or not the actions were your own or your partners. Also, what's to say YOU aren't Gemma 2 and are making this up to get out of explaining what you recognize as scummy?
Ty you understand

The Hippie wrote:Brutella is super pushy and I don't like it. Calm tf down LMAO.
Its called scumhunting....

The Hippie wrote:I want a lynch on either Mirror Ash or Brutella today.

Why? They both seem townie to me

These posts kind of just passively go with what everyone is reading/getting from scumhunting and don't really provide much new insight or help. I'm not saying I'm helping out a ton, but the Reporter is passively asking everyone to keep pressuring who they are pressuring/lynching which is not him/her. This leads me to believe he/she is scum.

Lynch The Reporter.

Lynch The Reporter again (also because in another post I explained that The Reporter gets more scummy because Gemma flipped town as he/she was passively encouraging people to keep lynching who they were lynching)
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Nico P. wrote:Ok, I reread through Mirror Ash's posts in the game, as I a.m still lynching him as of the last day before deadline and I wanted to be sure about it.  Going back, I few things appeared more clearly.  I can mostly tell the posts of the two people controlling the account apart.  

At the beginning of the day, he got accused by Gemma for something that I never really understood, it seemed like an overreaction on her part to me.  He was defensive for a while, but that is to be expected.  He also talks quite a bit about the two players on each account aligning metas not being that scummy.

After this, he latches onto the Gemma lynch, providing reasoning that Gemma had agreed on Yas as a possible lynch based on his inactivity.  Most of this seems to be from a single Mirror Ash, with the other one adding comments here and there.  It should also be noticed that he not only linked Gemma to Brutella as a possible scumteam but also to The Reporter and a few other people including myself.

Then, after one of the Mirror Ash players lynched Gemma, the other one got on and saw that The Hippie was pushing a lynch on either him or Brutella.  After seeing this, he decided to protect himself by lynching Brutella, saying it would provide us with more information, something I already brought up earlier.  This is what originally made him seem scummy to me.

After this, the player who made Mirror Ash lynch Gemma got online and saw the problems that the other player caused for him.  He then attempted to fix what the other player had done, and unlynched Brutella and relynched Gemma.  Earlier, this was my main basis for lynching him, as I perceived it as him being pressured to change his lynch based on the bad reaction to his original lynch on Brutella.  Looking at it this way, it seems more like an annoyed player trying to fix the mistakes of the other player on his account.  If this is the case, he doesn't look nearly as scummy as I originally though, and the lynch on him makes less sense to me.

unlynch Mirror Ash

I'm still not sold on a Gemma lynch, but I'd rather see her lynched over Mirror Ash at this point.
This is a pretty solid reading tbh, but I still wouldhave prefered a Mirror Ash lynch over a Gemma lynch. 
Mirror Ash wrote:About Gemma's reasoning on how she is confo town. That only works when mafia only has 2 left, so mafia would be forced to try and save each other. But day 1, mafia can bus if they cant stop the lynches in some way so your reasoning isnt true.
I agree 100 with this, but it also contradicts what you said a few posts back about how mafia WOULD NOT bus.
Mirror Ash wrote:Guys, as far as I know, everything that was scummy about me has been explained by me and cleared up. I have been accused of lynching Gemma with no justification when I in fact have and provided proof. I have been accused for switching lynches all the time when it's in fact 2 people with 2 different views. What I dont understand is why are people riding the surfboard and just getting away with saying "dis kid is scum" like what Lacy basically did.

So I am scummier than Gemma even though Gemma took advantage of the confusion and lynched me and then when I explained what it was she COMPLETELY IGNORED IT? She didnt even bother to do anything about it, she thinks that if she lynched me because everyone else is then she can get away with it....

I've seen a few people online but they say nothing even tho there has been quite a lot of things going on. Especially The Hippie who basically started all of this madness, he doesnt even respond to my explanation of his accusations? That definitely doesnt add up. Also, as I have said before, he has started to make stuff up just to make me look as scummy as possible. For example when he started saying that "i had a happy tone when I was giving a reason to lynch Gemma therefore I am scum" however if you read the post, there was no sign of happiness which is a contradiction to The Hippie's accusation. I mean how is that not scummy? I said this before and The Hippie never responded despite seeing him online.

To summarize, something fishy is going on here. Somehow I am being lynched for weak reasons and people are getting away with doing nothing and just agreeing with whoever is dominating. I dunno if people arent realising this because those people who agree with  them are giving them confidence or something? Idk but either way, this shouldnt really be happening. But if there is a valid reason to lynch me please tell me and I can do my best ti clarify/explain but if people are just calling me scum for reasons that I have cleared up and not acknowledging and doing anything about it then I cant do anything about it except complain and complain.
This.. Didn't help my scumread on you much, but it's lower now. Although, you are explaining which is what we need. 
Jenaro K. wrote:Lynch Gemma (Sorry QT). At this time, I prefer a Gemma lynch over an Ash lynch. I will elaborate more on this as well as provide reads and my thoughts on everything I missed over the last few days tomorrow. So sorry, it's been busy for me irl, but I am well caught up enough. This is to ensure Ash isn't lynched by last second stunts partners might try (/me looks at Brutella).
SOOOO, WHY THE SUDDEN LYNCH? Also, ELABORATE PLEASE. (Unless you have which I'l get to when I'm done with this post. I'm doing it over a period of time to keep my thoughts clear but it's hard.)
Mirror Ash wrote:
Nico P. wrote:i don't need a summary although i'd appreciate one
if people think there's enough stuff that a summary wouldnt fully capture the content i need to see let me know otherwise i'd prefer one

I'd say it's better to take the time and read it because a summary takes away the meaning of some posts or the posts are just worth reading. So yeah a summary may not be beneficial.

The Reporter wrote:For today I'm going to lynch the hippie

Now go defend yourself and be useful

Ok I am kinda confused, what reasons should he defend himself from? I am pretty sure I only gave reasons for him being scummy. Unless it's my reasons that you are lynching by?
The lynch on the Hippie tbh? All that's wrong with him is his lack of content, so idk.. I'd go after Yas first, he's less 'useful' than the hippie, but I still feel Ash. God I'm a mess.....
The Hippie wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:
The Reporter wrote:For today I'm going to lynch the hippie

Now go defend yourself and be useful

Ok I am kinda confused, what reasons should he defend himself from? I am pretty sure I only gave reasons for him being scummy. Unless it's my reasons that you are lynching by?
I agree with Ash, for once. I have nothing to defend myself against. u_u

I was busy yesterday, but I sort of scanned the thread. The only notable argument I found was when Ash said I was making stuff up, and this isn't true, so there you go. He also butchered my point he said I lied in -- I didn't say your post was phrased happily, I said it was phrased excitedly and hurriedly. This is because you saw an opportunity, I feel.

I was actually in two minds yesterday. I thought that either Ash or Gemma was scum, but only one of them. I posted a failsafe, too, where I stated that if Ash is town then Gemma is scum. The inverse has happened, and Gemma is town. Therefore: VOTE: Mirror Ash
Yeah tbh he has nothing to defend himself against, UNVOTE: The Hippie, VOTE: Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash wrote:I am gonna save you the time and tell you what I still want you to reply to. Firstly my counterargument against your accusation of "Lynching with no reasoning" as I have quoted the post and told you that this was a completely justified lynch.
I don't know if it was exactly "justified", but I think you should re 'justify' it. 
The Hippie wrote:
Haha, remember when you said I was making stuff up? Nice to see you being a hypocrite. Lynching you was like the first thing I did after I subbed into the game, so it couldn't possibly have been done as OMGUS.

It's true that it's not necessarily true that just because I thought if Gemma died as scum, you're town means the inverse is also true. However, given that I was lynching you, clearly I thought that you were scum, and more likely to be scum, too. That's why I made my post and is one point you can't disagree with.

There's no reason to create an extraneous argument, which is what you're trying to invoke by having me respond to your "accusations" against me. Let it lie.
My scumread on Ash still stands. (Lol Tbh I forget why I quoted this one.)
Brutella Q. wrote:reporter, what the hell, did you even read my post or what? because it was pretty damn obvious that wasn't me saying I'm mafia, that was me talking to my other half and telling them why I don't agree with them. It's not that hard to understand. The last part as someone already mentioned was just a joke.

Brutella my lovely other half, I fucking told you so. But you had to get online and change the damned lynch. Good job.

I still don't actually think Ash is town but right now it's way too easy to start a fight between hippie (who I don't trust either) and Ash so I'm going to explain why I'm doing something entirely else.

The reporter's posts so far have been quoting people and saying simple things like "why", there's simply no point. He could at least give a reasoning why he thinks it doesn't make sense, like everyone does. But he doesn't, he's not giving his own ideas and opinions. He's just questioning those of others, and going with whatever the town does. He just asks a question and doesn't seem to care for the answers, he just seems to want to participate without actually doing anything. It's just weird and not my idea of what a townie would do. He's just generally not making a lot of sense. This is why I'm not going to lynch The Reporter rather than ash/hippie
You're not wrong, we do look sketchy. We're playing middle of the road so far, which isn't exactly good. 
Brutella Q. wrote:something I just noticed see how Kayleigh B. said "I just decided to put my input on what i think is going on so far and i'll let my other half decide on what is the best way to approach this."

When you're town, really you don't know what's going on and there's only a few options that will work out for you, and most people believe that they're right and that they know better than their partner. When you're mafia however it's a way smaller risk to let your partner decide something when it comes to lynches, seeing as your partner probably won't lynch a mafia, instead they'll lynch a townie. At most you'll look a bit scummy when letting your partner decide, assuming you can make up for any mistakes they make so you don't get lynched. As town the worst that could happen is a misslynch, which is a lot worse. This is just a small thing I noticed, and it doesn't mean I think kayleigh is mafia, it means I think they're being a bit too cooperative with their partner to make much sense, which is scummy.
THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

I AGREE WHOLEHARTEDLY THANKS FOR BRINGING THIS UP, IT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE ACTUALLY. I NEVER SAW THIS COMING. 

ANYWAY I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR MUCH TOO LONG TIME, I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW BUT I WILL BE BACK.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:54 pm

NO I WANTED A MIRROR ASH LYNCH I JUST DIDN'T HAVE THE MEANS TO POST WITHOUT POWER. I THOUGHT GEMMA WAS TOWN WHICH IS WHY I DEFENDED HER AFTER ORIGINALLY QUESTIONING IT WITH BRUTELLA.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Ok so uhh, I come in to see 3 posts that are like a kilometer long wtf? But anyway, I am just gonna be picking holes in The Reporter's accusations coz I am currently being harrassed so hard that all I can do is be defensive. Le sigh...lets begin.

I am not gonna respond to your first post because those were your thoughts before reading the whole thread meaning most of the stuff there is kinda flawed.

1) My point does not contradict what I said earlier because before I said mafia wouldnt bus unless they are forced to, at the time they werent forced so I said mafia wouldnt bus.

2) uh, turns out there wasnt as many holes as i thought there were. But still, i mean most of what this was was just agreeing with The Hippie's posts about me being scum.

Since basically what you have said was all over the place and I am not sure if I understand anything, can you please condense all your accusations against me into a small listed post just to make it easier for me to explain to you my reasoning of why I am not scum? That would be appreciated
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:53 pm

I don't have any besides being super defensive. "Forced to be defensive" is not a thing.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Time to post my reads and catch up on everything. BRB while I do that. Looks like some shit is going down.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Lacy H. wrote:I don't have any besides being super defensive. "Forced to be defensive" is not a thing.

How can I not be defensive when all thats happening is people accusing me and everytime I clear it up people just bring it around again as if i said nothing which forces me to iterate what I just said so that I am addressing people's issues. I mean I can start scumhunting myself which is probably what you are saying but atm all I have is that The Reporter happened to have suddenly started posting everything she could ever think of the moment she got pressured with a lynch (or 2, cant remember) which reflects exactly what I said at the beginning of day 1. Thing is, she did say that she has IRL shit going on in her life and I am in no position to deny it. Therefore I cant think of anything to say that's not about me. I guess i can try tomorrow but i bet it's gonna be filled with more harrassing against me so that I can wake up on Sad
I'll do my best to be less defensive and more useful tomorrow....
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:19 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:
Lacy H. wrote:I don't have any besides being super defensive. "Forced to be defensive" is not a thing.

How can I not be defensive when all thats happening is people accusing me and everytime I clear it up people just bring it around again as if i said nothing which forces me to iterate what I just said so that I am addressing people's issues. I mean I can start scumhunting myself which is probably what you are saying but atm all I have is that The Reporter happened to have suddenly started posting everything she could ever think of the moment she got pressured with a lynch (or 2, cant remember) which reflects exactly what I said at the beginning of day 1. Thing is, she did say that she has IRL shit going on in her life and I am in no position to deny it. Therefore I cant think of anything to say that's not about me. I guess i can try tomorrow but i bet it's gonna be filled with more harrassing against me so that I can wake up on Sad

Oh I didn't meant to bring it up like that. I did it because I had been reading up on the past few pages that I hadn't read much, and quoted what I thought was important as I saw it. I'm kind of iffy on my reads right now, I'm not sure who's really "scummy" so I'll just retract my lynch for  now and go from there, since I'm very lost right now. 

Unvote: Mirror Ash
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:24 pm

I also feel like Ash has, at this point, given up a bit? As if he literally can't do anything else, so he's desperate. Getting a slightly town vibe now. God, I feel like Gemma.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:55 pm

OK I'm going to post 5 times right now so I can get the 10000th post on the forum, so sorry for the shitpost Razz

In my next post I will address Mirror Ash
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Post 2/5

Mirror Ash wrote:

You seriously DO NOT have to be super defensive. You have to be of course, rather passively defensive, to win as town OR scum, but being all obvious like this is not necessary. Also I think the reporter is scum too, totally unrelated, that's post 3 Razz. I'm sorry that you are waking up to "harrassment"... it's called scumhunting. Also this is even more defensive so stop being defensive or get lynched.

Post 3/5 will address The Reporter
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:01 pm

Post 3/5

The Reporter wrote:I also feel like Ash has, at this point, given up a bit? As if he literally can't do anything else, so he's desperate. Getting a slightly town vibe now. God, I feel like Gemma.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"God I feel like Gemma"

OK NO SERIOUSLY

If anything, if Mirror Ash has "given up" he's giving a more scummy vibe, but this really isn't the case. What's really happening is you are just fillering and in this post you give minimal information to try not to get lynched. Plus, this is only a slight town vibe: not anything to get all excited about. You just want people to keep pressuring who they are and avoiding you. Stop being obvious scum...

Now post 4/5 will be a shitpost because WHY NOT
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:04 pm

THIS IS A SHITPOST SO I CAN GET POST 10000!!!

Read the posts above this for my opinions on Mirror Ash and The Reporter.

Here, have this fun image of a cat looking like he's bored.

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 22 Photolibrary_rm_photo_of_cat_in_striped_chair
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:05 pm

THIS IS POST 10000! CONGRATULATIONS ON HAVING AN AMAZING FORUM AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Now:

Yay! Yay! Post 10000! Yay! Yay! Post 10000! Yay! Yay! Post 10000! Yay! Yay! Post 10000! Yay! Yay! Post 10000! Yay! Yay! Post 10000!Yay! Yay! Post 10000! Yay! Yay! Post 10000! Yay! Yay! Post 10000! Yay! Yay! Post 10000! Yay! Yay! Post 10000! Yay! Yay! Post 10000! Yay! Yay! Post 10000! Yay! Yay! Post 10000!
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:06 pm

Sorry about that. That had to happen. Carry on.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:28 pm

Lacy H. wrote:Post 3/5

The Reporter wrote:I also feel like Ash has, at this point, given up a bit? As if he literally can't do anything else, so he's desperate. Getting a slightly town vibe now. God, I feel like Gemma.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"God I feel like Gemma"

OK NO SERIOUSLY

If anything, if Mirror Ash has "given up" he's giving a more scummy vibe, but this really isn't the case. What's really happening is you are just fillering and in this post you give minimal information to try not to get lynched. Plus, this is only a slight town vibe: not anything to get all excited about. You just want people to keep pressuring who they are and avoiding you. Stop being obvious scum...

Now post 4/5 will be a shitpost because WHY NOT
O_K, no. I meant I was like Gemma as in Attacking Ash then backing off. And, I'm notreally fillering. I'm trying to put out any ideas, even if I don't have any strong ones. And it'snot to 'not get lynched," it's to try to spark any conversation since NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE. Look what my post did, it sparked conversation. I'm happier with that. 

Also he literally hasnothing to defend himself anymore. He's just sitting there, already explained his view multiples times. If I was in this situation, I wouldn't know what the hell to say either. 

What information have you given, anyway? Not a whole lot.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next