PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 18: Jungle Republic

+14
Ryou N.
Melanie B.
Mollie H.
Egan G.
Ephraim M.
Captain Aiden
Dr. Akihabara
Dominick C.
Ralph I.
Dr. Yung
Sullivan J.
Kyle L.
Eliza A.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 18: Jungle Republic - Page 13 Empty Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Akihabara Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:36 pm

So I just got home. Hi, I am indeed alive. Maybe not very physically alive, but I am here 100% mentally and I will log off PS while I read all the damn days I missed, since we have 4.5 hours. AJ if you see me on PS while I'm doing this, yell at me.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou N. Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:49 pm

Katrina K., I believe posting a read lists should be a standard practice, not something you need to manipulate people into... And I agree Egan just confirmed himself as scum.

4 hours to deadline but I will only be around for an hour or so, so...

Lynch Egan G.
Ryou N.
Ryou N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:06 pm

I'll join that lynch in some time, I want to give Dr. A enough time to formulate a reads list. Tbh E gang didn't confirm himself as WW but he confirmed himself as scum imo. Theres still a chance he isnt WW. I want to see Dr. A's reads to see were his head is right now.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:09 pm

I'll be back in a bit to see Dr.A's comprehensive reads list.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Lolicons. :p
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Ryou N. wrote:Katrina K., I believe posting a read lists should be a standard practice, not something you need to manipulate people into... And I agree Egan just confirmed himself as scum.

Lynch Egan G.

OI BEFORE I FINISH READING (Currently on Page 12) WTF WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING QUICK TO BW? No explanation? Nothing?

Sorry if I'm getting you confused with E Gang, but I'm reading rn and I Have multiple "Post a reply" tabs open, so I might be getting you confused. Someone was mimicking hard though.

Mk back to reading. AJ just told me that you posted so yeah.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou N. Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Dr. Akihabara wrote:
Ryou N. wrote:Katrina K., I believe posting a read lists should be a standard practice, not something you need to manipulate people into... And I agree Egan just confirmed himself as scum.

Lynch Egan G.

OI BEFORE I FINISH READING (Currently on Page 12) WTF WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING QUICK TO BW? No explanation? Nothing?

Sorry if I'm getting you confused with E Gang, but I'm reading rn and I Have multiple "Post a reply" tabs open, so I might be getting you confused. Someone was mimicking hard though.

Quick to BW? I was on Egan for some time now. In fact, I had lynched him before and unlynched because Katrina asked me to.
Ryou N.
Ryou N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:23 pm

Ryou N. wrote:
Dr. Akihabara wrote:

Lynch Egan G.

Quick to BW? I was on Egan for some time now. In fact, I had lynched him before and unlynched because Katrina asked me to.

Yeah and the only reason i asked him to was to do that was to avoid another situation like what happened to Dominick if we determined e gang wasn't WW. Right now, Im pretty sure I know who mafia and WW is.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Lynch Egan G.

Oh I kinda felt like I had to manipulate E gang into posting a decent reads list because look at every reads list and post he's provided us. His first reads list was off, which many people noted, he hasn't posted anything extremely useful. Most of his posts don't provide his rationale. He hasn't put that much effort into the game, trying to lay low i guess, and his "real posts aren't helpful" Couple that in with the fact that he hasn't posted a reads list in a while iirc his last full reads list b4 that was from Day 1, which I can't really use as a basis to hunt for scum.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Melanie B. wrote:Alright, the Egan/Aiden discussion is getting us nowhere, basically because it's just Katrina and Mollie going at each other with everyone else watching.  

Aiden's seer claim and unclaim can very well have been a failed hypo out of misunderstanding, he claimed seer after the hypo idea was shot down but claims that he didn't realize that we had decided against it before he claimed seer.  The main problem is that he never really said that he unclaimed seer, he just thought we assumed he did, which is what caused the controversy.  He may just be a/an unlucky/dumb townie, but the whole thing is scummy as hell.

Egan doesn't seem to know what we're even discussing, which is troubling because Mollie is pushing to lynch him.  I don't see a whole lot of scumminess in his posts except for the weird readlist in which he reads Akihabara and I as almost confirmed townies and gives town reads on Dr. Yung and Aiden for interesting reasons, Yung for aggressiveness and Aiden for weirdness.  I don't see him as my top scumread per se, but he's certainly up there.

I kind of called out Ralph in my last post and he's responded by making better posts with more new content, I don't see him as a townread yet due to this happening right after I brought it up, but I don't feel that he is as scummy anymore.  Ralph, you said that you called me out on my inactivity yesterday, but all I see is a read you made noting of it.  I'm not really pointing it out as scummy because you were right that I didn't contribute at all yesterday because I was too busy to post, but what you did was hardly calling me out.

So I have more than 10 (too lazy to count) "Post a Reply" boxes up, and I'm on page 15. This is just too necessary to bring up, so it's coming first.

Mel B. She flipped mafia, right? She decided to come in, take pressure off Egan G., protects him to an extent, and then backtracks to say he's still on her radar. Possible mafia partners?
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Ryou N. wrote:
Dr. Akihabara wrote:

Lynch Egan G.

Not BW, piggyback. On the idea that Egan confirmed himself as WW.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:49 pm

what i mean by off isn't that the reads were wrong btw, but that they looked weird and fabricated a point me and Ephraim brought up D1.

Anyways, just to keep that around and to compare to the current

THESE ARE E GANGS READS ON THE PPL ALIVE
Katrina k: town -> possible mafia but more likely town
Ryou: Scum -> scum (WW?)
Dr. A: "easy town read" -> scum (either mafia or WW but def scum)

Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Katrina K. wrote:And this is why I love manipulating people into posting their reads lists. That reads list just confirmed Egan as scum  to me. (seriously it was so obvious what I was trying to pull there) Plus that paranoia is interesting as well. Literally every person on that list is scum read... and it also looks off (specifically in the case of Dr. A) Your calling ryou out on not being part of the Sullivan lynch, but you are very much a hypocrite because you didn't take part in it either. The only people who took part in that was me, Dr. A, and Dr. Y. Thank you for the reads, WW. They can at least help us find the mafia. I'll place my lynch later. Low battery

i still think everyone could be scum. No one has proved themselves to be fully town. You claim im a hypocrite for not being part of the sullivan lynch but i was going to, but i was just waiting for a reply before hammering him and didnt know that end day was close.
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Dr. Akihabara wrote:
Melanie B. wrote:Alright, the Egan/Aiden discussion is getting us nowhere, basically because it's just Katrina and Mollie going at each other with everyone else watching.  

Aiden's seer claim and unclaim can very well have been a failed hypo out of misunderstanding, he claimed seer after the hypo idea was shot down but claims that he didn't realize that we had decided against it before he claimed seer.  The main problem is that he never really said that he unclaimed seer, he just thought we assumed he did, which is what caused the controversy.  He may just be a/an unlucky/dumb townie, but the whole thing is scummy as hell.

Egan doesn't seem to know what we're even discussing, which is troubling because Mollie is pushing to lynch him.  I don't see a whole lot of scumminess in his posts except for the weird readlist in which he reads Akihabara and I as almost confirmed townies and gives town reads on Dr. Yung and Aiden for interesting reasons, Yung for aggressiveness and Aiden for weirdness.  I don't see him as my top scumread per se, but he's certainly up there.

I kind of called out Ralph in my last post and he's responded by making better posts with more new content, I don't see him as a townread yet due to this happening right after I brought it up, but I don't feel that he is as scummy anymore.  Ralph, you said that you called me out on my inactivity yesterday, but all I see is a read you made noting of it.  I'm not really pointing it out as scummy because you were right that I didn't contribute at all yesterday because I was too busy to post, but what you did was hardly calling me out.

So I have more than 10 (too lazy to count) "Post a Reply" boxes up, and I'm on page 15. This is just too necessary to bring up, so it's coming first.

Mel B. She flipped mafia, right? She decided to come in, take pressure off Egan G., protects him to an extent, and then backtracks to say he's still on her radar. Possible mafia partners?

OK so that's relating to the support i saw from btw him and mel b. but who would be WW in that case
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:55 pm

anyway i really think Ryou is the ww, first to vote is usually the bad guy in these scenerios
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:08 pm

TIme for the fun part :]

http://prntscr.com/8fabtg I only have a few points I want to make. I won't be surprised if I forgot about the ones I got near the beginning lol.

People's reads throughout the game so far:

Ryou N. wrote:I don't really like subbing. I'm better with reads when I watch the action "live" and then possibly read than when I dig through pages of text but here goes.

Aiden - just plain weird. Admits to trying to initiate a hypo when the general consensus was that it's a bad idea, goes inactive, then admits a bad play to explain himself. Weird weird weird.

Ralph I. - His early activity had strong "Katrina is shitposting" content, then he agrees with her logic, then argues with her again. Doesn't lynch, lets plurality happen... tries to sit in the backgroud.

Katrina K. - Town read, sound logic. I don't get why Seer would inspect her though... a waste of an inspect, if she is Scum, then she is Mafia.

Egan G. - chaotic, random and bad accusations towards Epihraim, pushing a lynch on Dominick...

Melanie B. - She does seem intent on protecting Aidan. No one is interested in protecting WW at this point though... And I sort of agree with her on Aidan acting like a Village Idiot.

Mollie H. - I don't really like sudden jump on Katrina but that might be because she's my Town read.

Dr A. - No solid read.

Lynch Ralph I., my strongest scum read at this point.

Katrina K. wrote:In multiple people's defense, including my own, Dominick did act scummy so people who pushed for a lynch on him aren't all that scummy for that reason. Let me get that out there now.

Dominick's tunnel vision was likely to get me inspected if Sullivan lived, which meant they had at least one free nightkill before they would have had to gamble as to whether Dominick would inspect a WW or not, or to  play it safe and kill Dom.

Reads list...

Captain Aiden(1)- So I get what people are saying about the possibility of a failed hypo, but honestly, all things considered, I feel it is very unlikely. He acted like he retracted Day 1, and I doubt it was a "disappearing post" like what happened to Zane in Game 15, because he woulda mentioned it. Also why would he claim then retract Day 1, as he claims he was planning to do. That makes no sense, even if he failed at hypo. There was no reason for him to have unclaimed Day 1, even if we were pressuring him over agreeing with hypo and then hypoing anyways. The other seer claim was equally as scummy at the time. he's a scummy read to me regardless, because his story doesn't quite add up.  I feel he was just luring the real seer to come out, if not just trying to pull a follow the cop say a few people were townie, and eventually nightkill the seer before revealing himself as a hypo fakeclaim.. Because of this I feel he is most likely to be WW.

Egan G.(1)- I'm going to assume you were referring to Anon Game 15... mainly because Zane and Numaji and The Instructor were all aggressive, Victoria too, I guess... and was actually a major anon game being discussed. He hasn't given much content or much of anything for that matter. I doubt he's town to be honest, but I don't really see him as WW. He is however towards the top of my scum reads, and once WW is gone, I would like to lynch him.

Ralph I.(1)- Slight scum lean, possibly may change in the future. Ryou brought up a point that I will have to look into.  Namely, the fact that he contradicted himself... but I don't feel it is much of a reason to lynch him over. Mainly because it wasn't over the same issues. People can agree with something I say and disagree with something else  I say. That doesn't make them scummy. He has started to contribute a little more, which is a good thing and has given him some town credit, but it was due to some of us pressuring him to speak up and contribute. I still feel that it is odd that he didn't at lastly to pull plurality off of Dominick, but I'll let it slide for now. Either way I don't feel its a good idea to lynch him now.

Katrina K.(0)- I've got girl scout cookies, try our newest flavor... Lolipop Cherry.

Dr. Akihabara(0)- He's gone into inactive territory lately. Slight town lean, subject to change, but unlikely if he steps up his game soon and contributes well. He's contributed and I feel he has a similar mindset as me, but he just doesn't invest as much time in the game as he should.

Melanie B.(0)- Slight town lean, subject to change. Has gone deep into the inactifve territory, but has been overall townie in most of her actions. However she also needs to step up her game soon. Her lack of contribution has caused my town read on her to go down. I also call hypocrisy on the fact that she called Ralph out on inactivity when she wasn't active the day before. Which also lowers her townie cred imo.

Ryou N.(0)- Subbed twice now. Is this the next Mary J? so um other than your cool avatar, I have nothing on you. This is bad. You better not get yourself subbed fcs. I like that you provided a reads list although I haven't read it intensely yet, and i don't remember when is deadline so I'm trying to post this ASAP. My only problem was with the reasoning you lynched Ralph. I don't feel that Ralph is scummy because of his shift in stances as to me, mainly because they don't appear to have affected his reads on me. Although it may be because you just subbed in and read everything in one go that you feel that way.

Mollie H.(0)- believe it or not I don't think you are scum. Imo you are either a misguided townie, or mafia, but I have a higher lean towards the former mainly because you wouldn't defend the likely to be WW so intensively like that imo. Actually now that I typed that out, I realized that was a stupid statement. The vibe I get from you however, is that of a confused townie, and not that of a mafia defending her partner. Also I believe Aidan woulda lynched gang by now. Im rushing this read since i think only 2 mins left till deadline nut i wan this out there in case i die. So town lean, possible mafia, i doubt wolf

Town act more town like. Mafia act scummier. Wolf, well I probably got you lynched so... chew on your own bones

Katrina K. wrote:You realize there would be no point in lynching me right now, as I just explained. So don't even think about it. We need to find the god damn ww.

Ryou, Mollie, Ralph, and E Gang are all possibilities for WW. Anyone could be Mafia. The only reason why I'm ruling out Dr. A for being WW is because Werewolf would not bussed in that situation, plus he had the chance to push plur. off him.

Dominick C. wrote:To Dr. Akiha(insert letters here); I recognize that my attacks on Katrina come off as totally scummy. The initial post I made was before we had any sort of reads to go off of, and I kind of just tunneled it. Reading through pages 10-12ish, I agree that Sullivan J.'s posts have seemed either filler or lurk-ish, like he's trying to avoid being pulled into any sort of spotlight.

Just saying that even Dominick stated that he looked scummy... Mollie.

E gang- has filtered and been scummy since the beginning. He also thought melanie was "for sure" town solely because of her avatar. Placed pressure on Mollie, Ryou, and Sullivan, but never followed through with a lynch. The three listed above were lurkers. Yet he never pushed on the inactives of day 2... prob cuz he would have been a hypocrite. He's been defended by both mafia, and defended them as well, namely, Melanie B. Honestly I truly feel like he is mafia. I just don't see a strong connection between him and sullivan.

mollie- The first one rl'd e gang. The new Mollie, kept that lynch while adding her suspicions on me and Dr. Akihabara. Yet she decided to focus and tunnel vision on me for what reason? It isn't scummy to make bad decisions. I mean there was a huge push on Ephraim Day 1 because he was stating the obvious. There was also Dominick making a REALLY bad decision to inspect me N1. Lets also add the fact that Dominick was pushing on me day 1 ONLY because I was "shitposting" when my posts from when the game started had some worth, but because they included lolicon they were automatically "shitposts". Let me also add in the fact that you are acting like Aidan and Dom were obvious town when even some of the dead CONFIRMED town didn't think so. Guess what. Hindsight is 20/20. You can't say someone is obvious town once they have been confirmed town. And you can't say that you were 100% positive that it was a failed hypo or that they were obvious town.With two scum parties, there was still the possibility of one being mafia or WW, and you can't rule one out as not being a member of either party without that being viewed as a possible scum slip. So tell me how were you so sure that they were town? You also seem so sure that E gang is WW when its possible that he could be mafia, and while I won't deny he is scummy, I have to wonder why have you been so sure he's the WW since the second you joined the game? You could be mafia who thinks she knows who the WW is or you could be WW trying to lead us astray from targeting you, or even a townie who thinks they've caught the WW.  

Ryou- The first one filtered a bit but also posted his thoughts on hypo. The second one was straight up filler city. The current one has been relatively helpful, but also kinda jumpy when it comes to his reads. I mean he went from me being town to me being ww to me definitely being town to me possibly being mafia, albeit unlikely.  However, he's been helpful and contributing. I really don't know what to say for you either. Null.

Ralph- i see a connection between him and Sullivan in that they both fostered the WW nightkill (Sullivan stating Dr. Yung was a good target, and Ralph saying that he didn't think Dominick was seer.) Add on to the fact the first nightkill. He didn't believe that Dominick was seer, and Dominick didn't die... (albeit sullivans suggestion may have affected this) Add in the fact that he let the only seer claim die to plurality. He's been wishy washy, and reluctant to lynch. His defenses have also been lackluster. I believe this makes him a fine candidate to be the werewolf.

Dr. A- has been relatively helpful since the beginning. Most people saw him as town relatively early on in the game, we both have been on the same page. He also supported Yung and Melanie. He's gone from being helpful to not contributing at all. It may be because he's busy, but he's shown up a few times now and has still yet to contribute. He may possibly be mafia, but I'm inclined to give him the benefit of doubt. Either way, he shouldn't be lynched today. I'll keep my eye on him, but I feel he is more town than not.

Unlynch E gang Lynch Ralph.

Also i want everyone to be active NOW. Post reply read over everything We need your inputs now more than ever, and I better not see anyone hammering someone.

Egan G. wrote:h..hi

soome reads

sullivan - only really made 1 post that matters, decent ideas but kinda inactive - null
mel b - town for sure, makes really good posts.
dr yung - town read, people may see the aggression as scum but i dont
ralph - kinda inactive - made 1 good post, slightly town read
katrina - not even 100% sure what you are doing. Seems like a stupid villy
ryou - all filler posts, id advice everyone to look at his posts to see what a true filler post looks like - slight scum
captain a - tbh i get you and dr a confused (curse you aj!), filler posts, claimed seer, not sure what exactly you are doing - town read for weirdness
dominik - claimed seer, seems pretty bad player, null read
ephraim - makes posts with pretty obvious info, could be town trying to help, could be mafia trying to pass as town - null
mollie - 1 ok post, others are filler, slight scum read
dr a - easy town read

top 3 of who should post: mollie, sullivan, ryou,

Katrina K. wrote:Katrina K. - I'm town. But I obviously cant confirm that. My statements have been fairly useful, but most people have demeaned them simply on the basis that all the "lolicons" was creepy. The basis of the lynches on me are because "I'm not helpful" because I "shitpost." Seriously, cant a girl have some fun.
Dr. Akihabara - I originally rl'd him, but he's proven himself to be more townie than I gave him credit for. Town read.
Egan G. -Some filler statements... (like really half of that last post-the one about Mel B.-was filler.) his last reads feels a little off, but maybe im being swayed by my own reads... so imma put ypu as null
Sullivan J. - Gave a target to the werewolves, great job. Imo seems like a mafia trying to lure the nightkill away from himself and his scumbuddies. Mafia read.
Dr. Yung - Lolicon. :p Tbh he's pretty helpful for the most part. I think he's town.
Melanie B. - Has been relatively helpful so I think she's town.
Ralph I. - Ephraim had a point earlier when saying to leave the nightkill up to the wolves to decide. You may have just made it THAT much easier for them to kill the seer. good job there buddy. Also ectremely inactive, and has made only two posts since the game started. His posts havent been all that helpful either.
Ryou N. - Has only really talked about hypo... and that it isnt useful. His posts are short. Null read
Captain Aiden - agrees hypo int good, then contradicts himself saying hes fine with hypo. Then he claims seer. I dont even know with you. He hasnt said much else. Null
Dominick C. - Oh Dominick. I really cant telll if you are town or not because you are so aggressive. He is still kinda tunneling on me, I swear you are Hawkie. Very illogical at times tho. Esp. when he claimed seer but said that he doesnt want to die. His lynch on me has no more basis than the fact that I say lolicon a lot. He said it himself. He doesnt care aout the useful stuff I have said, as he has mentioned before. So I think he is likely to be scum. However he has had an occasion bout of townieness.
Ephraim M. - Stated things that are pretty obvious. Has called some of  our actions stupid (we dont even know if that guy who hupoed was hypoing or not) which I personally just fnd distasteful. He gets salty af. I could see him as a townie who's new to the anon games... but I am more inclined to believe he is scum trying to pass as a townie cuz most people are better at anon than that.
Mollie H. - Has been relatively quiet, thus I dont have much input on her. So I'm null on her. Join the girl scouts Mollie. We have cookies :p

My options are sullivan e gang and dr yung. I think dr yung is town, which leaves e gang and sullivan... therefore

Lynch Sulivan

Reads people made about Dr. Yung

Ephraim M. wrote:I AM GOING TO STATE THE PERSON WHO DID THE READ AND THEN THE READ AFTER THAT, DON'T THINK I AM MAKING A READLIST, THESE ARE ALL READS PEOPLE MADE ON DR YUNG.

Melanie B.: she said she thought dr yung was leaning town, nothing special here.

Ralph I.: never actually made a readlist, in fact so far all he's been doing is talk about who the seer is and argue with us for pointing out that he probably shouldn't be saying that aloud.

Katrina K.: "pretty helpful for the most part. I think he's town." nothing special here, it was the general opinion

Ryou N.: really hasn't done a whole lot other than complaining about how this game is like ps mafia.

Egan G.: "town read. some people may see his aggression as scum but I don't." <--- I didn't check if it's the exact wording but the meaning is the same. This one strikes me as odd, why did he have to say people may see the aggression as scum when nobody even pointed out the aggression before him?

Captain Aiden: 0 opinions on other people. 0. careful scum? confused townie?

Dominick C.: at some point he mentioned he could see Dr yung as being scum, so far this is the only person I've seen saying something like that. I think he's either smarter than I've given him credit for, or he wasn't a team with dr yung. He also doesn't share the same "don't lynch egan" opinion with dr yung.

Ephraim M.: I obviously shouldn't be interpretating my own words, I know what I meant, but in this case I doubt my opinion on the matter is of importance. As I recall I never actually stated a clear opinion on dr yung, though I probably agreed with most people in thinking he wasn't acting particularly scummy, I should have known better, especially since I had an idea of who he might be.

Mollie H: Just as it might "behoove" us to wait until finding the second werewolf before having the seer claim, it "behooves" us for you to start talking, saying things that aren't just repeating what we, or rather dr yung, has already settled. Yes she has made a a whopping 4 posts, 3 fillers and 1 that might as well have been a filler as all she did was repeat what dr yung had already established.

Dr. Akihabara: From the post after dr yung's death it is apparent that akihabara trusted dr yung, though if I am right about who yung is, that is really no surprise. He gets people to trust him like that. On the other hand he did say Egan as a scum lean, it's a small thing, a connections of which we don't know if it's correct or not.

there you go guys, now you can stop being too lazy to type out some text, and play this game for a change, rather than sitting on your lazy asses without thinking. it's better when you're thinking.

Ralph I. wrote:readlist time! also ephraim i said I'd do it today so please don't jump on me like that,  still like 4 or so hours til deadline? maybe like 8 from your post time?  I'm not sure on timezones,  anyway,  here we go.

Melanie B. -  had content day 1, good content at that,  and then just flatout stopped.  I'm not sure if she is lurking,  doesn't have anything to say,  or is inactive,  but it's worrying seeing how she was a decent player before hand. null,  i can't make my mind up.

Ralph I. -  obvious scum,  why the heck are people not lynching him oml xD

Katrina K. - strong town lean,  Katrina has very sound logic and has been a great aid to the town imo.  She has been helpful in driving discussions,  hasn't had any conflicts in her posts from what I've seen atm,  but i wouldn't count that side out yet, just had a skim. Kat is definitely high up on my readlist.

Ryou N. - no comments on him,  new sub.  old guy seemed to filler a bit,  but i can't really nitpick much since this guy might change my opinion.  null.

Egan G. -  honestly has been rather lurky at times. slight scum lean,  he's not really giving us much to run on and i think he's been doing a tiny bit of filler here and there as well. ironic seeing as he calls out someone on it.

Captain Aiden -  null,  pretty barren post wise,  will have to see his readlist to see his ideas.

Dominick C. - i have no idea really about dom.  thing i dont get is why isn't he dead yet if he was like the one really prominent seer claim early on. he's been pretty quiet today.  would love to see a readlist from you as well,  that would be nice and helpful for us all.

Ephraim M. - slight town read,  but kats list of sullivans views have swayed me a little bit to a more town lean. definitely not werewolf at least,  as i don't get why you would bus your partner through a readlist on day 1 and whilst being the faction with the upper hand (night action).

Mollie H. - why the heck is mollie not subbed.  literally nothing from her and it would be nice to get someone who could give us something here.  null.

Dr. Akihabara - slight town,  im feeling like aki is a good member of the game atm.  he's been extremely active and has been a great contributor in terms of quality of his arguments,  his ideas,  and strategy.  not been analysing him much,  but I'm gonna keep an eye on him anyway, need a more solid read imo.

Haha, haha, haaahahaha. I had to prove that wrong? Razz

Sullivan J. wrote:Hmmm I haven't been paying enough attention, apologies for that. I do agree with Egan though, Ephraim seems to be saying really obvious things in a LONG roundabout way without just getting to the point. A classic beat-around-the-bush strategy that makes someone seems like they're involved but they're actually just trying to fit in.

Katrina seems to be easygoing and isn't really taking the game too seriously (good attitude lmao) but does make well-informed and decent points when it comes down to it so I'm thinking town for this one as well.

Dr. Yung just seems like your average townie but seems a bit strong-willed. Seem's like an obvious first target for a night-kill since he appears to be a natural leader and if he's allowed to live will most likely be a valuable asset for town.

To echo Melanie; Captain Aiden says hypo isnt the best idea and then hypoes, lolwat?

Dominik seems like he's going on Katrina a bit too much so either her shitposting made him think she's scum and he's just pushing the ''scum' or he''s trying very hard to be a good townie. Either way undecided.

Can't say anything about Ralph and Mollie since they've done nothing much.

That's about all I have for now, I'll be reading the previous stuff in the meantime.

Melanie B. wrote:Early game reads:
Sullivan J.: just a filler lynch on Katrina, nothing to really go off of.  Null read.
Melanie B.: is me :3
Dr. Yung: Brings up good points about hypo, leaning town
Ralph I.: No posts since game started. Null.
Katrina K.: Even while messing around, she makes good quality posts when questioned.  Leaning town.
Ryou N.: All filler posts so far. Slightly leaning scum.
Egan G.: 2 filler posts, supports the hypo idea which is not the best way to support hypo in the slightest.  Leaning scum.
Captain Aiden: Agrees that hypo isn't the best idea, but hypoes anyway?  Leaning scum.
Dominick C.: Almost every post is attacking Katrina for shitposting, which is understandable even though she really isn't.  Null read.
Ephraim M.: A couple of wall posts trying to dictate how the mafia should play and how hypo he's against hypo. Leaning town.
Mollie H.: Just realized she was in this game. Null read.
Dr. Akihabara:  Putting in tons of input on other people's lynches.  Leaning town.

So as soon as those are posted in an easier to read environment, i.e not in this tiny text box, I'll comment and draw in associative reads from them.

Egan G. wrote:I feel its best for ww / mafia to lurk on day 1. they dont wanna draw attention to themselves. Sulllivan, mollie, and ryou are prime targets for the lynch imo.

would like to see them post before i lynch.

This just doesn't sit well, maybe drawing attention from himself? I don't know exactly, but yeah. Just putting this out there.

Mollie H. wrote:I'm actually really suspicious of Dr. A and Katrina for their lynching yesterday. There was nothing about Dominick's play which screamed anything but town and I think that lynching him was only mafia-minded. However, that's not the main target today. The main target is Lynch Egan G. because I have no doubt in my mind that he is anti-town, and I think there is a strong chance he is werewolf. He has not done a single town-minded thing this whole entire game and is the epitome of playing under the radar. His posts have been wishy washy in general and I don't like it at all.

Oh hi, BTW! I actually hate subbing into games most of the time, but in this case I think it benefitted me to read the whole thread in one go because I could see tendencies and patterns a bit better. For the record, Melanie is a hugely strong town read for me and I think everyone else. If you're mafia/werewolf you basically deserve the win. IMO we sure don't after the abysmal showing yesterday, but if we pick up our game maybe we can make this all worthwhile. What do y'all say? Very Happy

I forgot why I commented on this. I think it was about the Egan G., coming from a confirmed townie?

Ralph I. wrote:
Egan G. wrote:
Melanie B. wrote:
Egan G. wrote:h..hi again

i dont have much to say atm. Ephraim M seems to be saying the obvious in giant walls. Dr. A seems towny. Mel B seems towny and kinda cute Embarassed Dr yung towny and kinda agressive but town read fo sho. Cant get much read on anyone but dominik seem kinda fishy trying the bw lynch on katrina for just acting dumb.

mel b, how do you suggest we talk about hypno if we arent allowed to post our support for it? read minds? cuz i cant do that

If you want to hypo, claim seer and posts your inspects.  Don't say, "Oh hypo seems like a good idea" because that just makes hypo dumb because you obviously aren't seer.

Also just realized that my name pretty much is Mel B, spice girls for life Very Happy

and now dominik has claimed seer. He either put a huge target on his back or is trying to take the pressure off of him. Time will tell.

also Katrina K. seems mad that i can talk to the cute mel b and she cant post lolicon without people thinking that shes mentally handicapped.
I think its highly unlikely that Dom is a seer. would be pretty surprised if he was one imotbh. I could picture him just waiting to take a. lil bit of pressure off the rest of the town tonight and see if he can bait some people. of course that's just one of many possibilities and there could be other reasons for the claim, just my thoughts. also as stated above, saying let's do hypo means the hypo is redundant as fuck.Hypo is pointless now and should be put on the back burner now that someone mentioned the word hypo, given the fact that the point of hypo is to get rid of certainties that could aid scum, without really giving that away.

(Also for god's sake Katrina can you stop the lolicon bullshit? flavour/useless filler isn't really aiding us and it would be nice for me not have to edge over areas of your posts because you get off topic and talk about lolicons.)

Egan's major fillering.

Dr. Yung wrote:
Ephraim M. wrote:I have also done a research, I have done one on this game's confirmation posts, I have concluded they're needlessly creepy and have managed to go on for 4 pages, it's filled with people joking about weird subjects + arrogant game 17 guy, ah well that's what happens when being stuck in the worse game of the 2.

Hey hey hey, when the actual game starts, you will see how this will be the better game in terms of skill.

Ha, we are the better game. So far, unless we lose.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:20 pm

So, I can finally make the reads list.

Bwahaha I've put it off long enough that I don't have to make a large one. Laziness FTW.

KATRINA: I WILL LITERALLY FUCKING CRY IF YOU TURN UP SCUM, I TOLD AJ D1, IF YOU AND DR. YUNG WERE SCUM I WOULD CRY AND QUIT PS ANON. You're basically confirmed not WW, so no scum reads there. You don't seem like mafia, also a mafia scum team with you and Dr. Yung and Melanie B. is just OP as fuck. So yeah, I doubt it. I'm pretty sure you're town.

Dr. A: /me cannot comment on the validity of my posts.

Egan G.: In my mind, with Katrina being cleared to me, I'm 90% sure you're scum. You've been fillering like hell, pushing lynches off people, distancing from people, avoiding the spotlight, and you are overall the least helpful person here. I feel like you're more likely to be mafia than WW.

Ryou: You're in the same boat as Egan G. I think you're WW, however. You haven't been a strong presence at all, and I totally forgot you were in the game D1 and D2. I'm pretty sure you're WW though, but I'm doubting my reads. (Since uh, the whole Dominick lynch, I've been too afraid to go on gut reads.)
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:23 pm

Sullivan J. wrote:Hmmm I haven't been paying enough attention, apologies for that. I do agree with Egan though, Ephraim seems to be saying really obvious things in a LONG roundabout way without just getting to the point. A classic beat-around-the-bush strategy that makes someone seems like they're involved but they're actually just trying to fit in.

Katrina seems to be easygoing and isn't really taking the game too seriously (good attitude lmao) but does make well-informed and decent points when it comes down to it so I'm thinking town for this one as well.

Dr. Yung just seems like your average townie but seems a bit strong-willed. Seem's like an obvious first target for a night-kill since he appears to be a natural leader and if he's allowed to live will most likely be a valuable asset for town.

To echo Melanie; Captain Aiden says hypo isnt the best idea and then hypoes, lolwat?

Dominik seems like he's going on Katrina a bit too much so either her shitposting made him think she's scum and he's just pushing the ''scum' or he''s trying very hard to be a good townie. Either way undecided.

Can't say anything about Ralph and Mollie since they've done nothing much.

That's about all I have for now, I'll be reading the previous stuff in the meantime.

Egan G. wrote:h..hi

soome reads

sullivan - only really made 1 post that matters, decent ideas but kinda inactive - null
mel b - town for sure, makes really good posts.
dr yung - town read, people may see the aggression as scum but i dont
ralph - kinda inactive - made 1 good post, slightly town read
katrina - not even 100% sure what you are doing. Seems like a stupid villy
ryou - all filler posts, id advice everyone to look at his posts to see what a true filler post looks like - slight scum
captain a - tbh i get you and dr a confused (curse you aj!), filler posts, claimed seer, not sure what exactly you are doing - town read for weirdness
dominik - claimed seer, seems pretty bad player, null read
ephraim - makes posts with pretty obvious info, could be town trying to help, could be mafia trying to pass as town - null
mollie - 1 ok post, others are filler, slight scum read
dr a - easy town read

top 3 of who should post: mollie, sullivan, ryou,

Egan G. wrote:I feel its best for ww / mafia to lurk on day 1. they dont wanna draw attention to themselves. Sulllivan, mollie, and ryou are prime targets for the lynch imo.

would like to see them post before i lynch.

Ephraim M. wrote:*sigh* here we go again... can everybody just read what I'm saying for once? only what I'm saying. Because people seem to assume I think there are noobs in this game, I never said anything like that. I just said why your reference to novice players is a bad one.

At this point we shouldn't even try to hypo anymore, because to have any sort of useful hypo we'd have to discuss it a lot more and by the time we've done that it's day 3, it's just not worth it, not everybody will do it even if we decide to do it starting day 2 either.

katrina, when I said I had realized those things just whenever it was I said, I meant that I thought of them while making a post, and decided I might as well say it, can't do a whole lot of harm to make sure everyone understands those things now can it? apparently it can because here we are, with everybody seemingly thinking I am either stupid or scum. So much for trying this the way everyone else plays the game.

brad vs lakoko? riiiiiiiight... because one of us is saying the other person is scum, while the other person is regarded as townie by everyone else? in that case I should be regarded as townie by everyone but katrina, as I don't think katrina is scum, she's just awfully annoying, to the point that it's starting to hurt town. Seriously katrina, how hard is it not to add lolicon in every post? because every time you do so half the town gets pissed off, won't think properly and does stupid things as a result.

no the lolicon thing isn't a reason to lynch katrina, but if this goes on and starts hurting town, and katrina realizes it, then it becomes a reason to lynch her. until then, she's just annoying and making nobody take her seriously, even though she does say some good things.

For Egan's readlist, I must agree with katrina, the reads seem a bit off to me too, I don't know what it is, but it just seems a bit fabricated, as if he's following some strict format where he has to have someone as a "for sure town" read and so he decided that would be mel, as if he has to have some null reads even though he could easily decide if he interprets me as town or scum, so he put me as null. And for some things he simply doesn't explain why he has a read on someone.
I can't quite place what I feel is off about Egan's list, so I tried to explain the best I can

katrina's readlist, I'll just say something first, I am not salty. I am not new to anon games. I am not that obvious if I ever am scum. The reads all have logic as a basis though.

guys, seriously STOP TALKING ABOUT THINKS ONLY WEREWOLVES NEED TO THINK ABOUT. JUST STOP IT. very nice to know you have thoughts about what someone might be planning with their claims, but keep those thoughts to yourself will you? it's only helping the werewolves, and it's completely useless to the town.

Lynch Egan

he's generally not being very helpful and acting odd, his readslist, while it is a list of someone's opinion, still makes him seem scummy to me.

Egan G. wrote:
Katrina K. wrote:And this is why I love manipulating people into posting their reads lists. That reads list just confirmed Egan as scum  to me. (seriously it was so obvious what I was trying to pull there) Plus that paranoia is interesting as well. Literally every person on that list is scum read... and it also looks off (specifically in the case of Dr. A) Your calling ryou out on not being part of the Sullivan lynch, but you are very much a hypocrite because you didn't take part in it either. The only people who took part in that was me, Dr. A, and Dr. Y. Thank you for the reads, WW. They can at least help us find the mafia. I'll place my lynch later. Low battery

i still think everyone could be scum. No one has proved themselves to be fully town. You claim im a hypocrite for not being part of the sullivan lynch but i was going to, but i was just waiting for a reply before hammering him and didnt know that end day was close.

Yeah ofcoourse anybody can be scum. It's more of an issue of why you think we are scummy. You barely mention it. Also, at the point you thought of getting on him, bussing on a WW is more viable.you couldn't get plurality off him in time, so you had to count your losses and try to indicate that you wanted to lynch him, It could save you in the long run. At leastthats a possible scenario which led to that. You can't assume that my convictions shall waver because you were waiting on a reply. And honestly the way it looks it looks like a last minute decision to bus. I mean you did a complete 180 and said he was null to then a prime target for the lynch, You listed mollie AND ryou as scum reads for inactivity and fillering, yet you listed Sullivan as null even though he only had a whopping 1 post since the game began. You said that he was null because he provided interesting ideas to the table... but honestly sullivan didn't provide anything new and his post was determined as scummy bc it was discussing who the ww should kill
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:29 pm

Dr. Akihabara wrote:So, I can finally make the reads list.

Bwahaha I've put it off long enough that I don't have to make a large one. Laziness FTW.

KATRINA: I WILL LITERALLY FUCKING CRY IF YOU TURN UP SCUM, I TOLD AJ D1, IF YOU AND DR. YUNG WERE SCUM I WOULD CRY AND QUIT PS ANON. You're basically confirmed not WW, so no scum reads there. You don't seem like mafia, also a mafia scum team with you and Dr. Yung and Melanie B.  is just OP as fuck. So yeah, I doubt it. I'm pretty sure you're town.

Dr. A: /me cannot comment on the validity of my posts.

Egan G.: In my mind, with Katrina being cleared to me, I'm 90% sure you're scum. You've been fillering like hell, pushing lynches off people, distancing from people, avoiding the spotlight, and you are overall the least helpful person here. I feel like you're more likely to be mafia than WW.

Ryou: You're in the same boat as Egan G. I think you're WW, however. You haven't been a strong presence at all, and I totally forgot you were in the game D1 and D2. I'm pretty sure you're WW though, but I'm doubting my reads. (Since uh, the whole Dominick lynch, I've been too afraid to go on gut reads.)

In ryous defense, he is the second person to sub on that account and he didn't get on that account till Day 3. Ryou became an active presence after the current sub got on... oh shit Day 3 was after the seer was killed. Well then thats either a coincidence or he was lying low... hmm imma check something. (tho honestly i don't think he's ww cuz he'd need to know who died)
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:31 pm

True, he is the second sub. But, it still stands. He seemed very lurky.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:33 pm

Don't let a sub change your opinion on the character, someone like silverwhiteblue can be subbed by Hawkie and change everyone's minds. It's happened to me with Gligarbro before. You need to take everything into consideration, since not everyone is as good as others at being townie scum.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:38 pm

my opinion oh the old one was null js
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:45 pm

Dr. Akihabara wrote:I was kidding about the Brad vs Lakoko, sorry. :[

I should post a reads list, but I've been super busy the last few days. I definitely see Dr. Yung as town, due to his helpful posts. Same goes for Katrina, but maybe her side jokes are a slight town read? Why would scum draw unnecessary attention to themselves? But, they could fall back on this point later, so keeping this out here. Ephraim seems townie but could easily be scum trying to act as a frustrated townie, but that's a low chance.

Town reads: Ephraim, Dr. Yung, Katrina.
Town Lean: Mollie
Null: All the rest besides the following:
Scum Lean: Ralph, Egan
Scum: Sullivan, Dominic (Dominick? AJ spells things really oddly.)

So 4 in that null, I forget who. Um, Ryou? I think that's someone. Whatever, will go into detail once I get back.

And so was yours
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Katrina K. wrote:my opinion oh the old one was null js

I hardly knew they were playing, I had no opinions either. I'm just saying, they majorly lurked.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Mine was what?
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content