PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 18: Jungle Republic

+14
Ryou N.
Melanie B.
Mollie H.
Egan G.
Ephraim M.
Captain Aiden
Dr. Akihabara
Dominick C.
Ralph I.
Dr. Yung
Sullivan J.
Kyle L.
Eliza A.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 18: Jungle Republic - Page 5 Empty Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Akihabara Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:45 pm

No, we can't lynch Katrina. She's actually capable of holding her own and not joking, unlike you guys, who keep going at her for the "Lolicon" stuff. It doesn't hurt anyone, why do you care? They're JOKES, jeez.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:50 pm

I think we should also discuss what our plan will be in order to catch the mafia once the werewolves are dead. I mean once the werewolves are out of the way, it will basically be vanilla. I think setting up a base for that in advance will be useful in the long-run if we want to catch the mafia and the wolves.

Ewwww Dominick has the cooties! Lynch him!!!!!

Seriously though. Just because I decided to end each post with lolicon, does not mean I am scum. You have yet to point out anything that's decisively scummy about me just the fact that I like to say lolicon alot, which isnt eve scummy. So how anout you actually scumhunt instead of picking on a single person because they are doing something you personally don't like, as is made obvious by that last post of yours Dominick. Let a girl have some fun! Shoutacon.

Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominick C. Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:59 pm

As I said in my previous post, ending every message with Shoutacon and lolicon and acting like a little girl is only going to make people discount every word you say and the whole idea of it is kind of disgusting. Also, you yell at me for picking on you for doing something I personally don't like, and then you turn around and do it right back to me.

As of right now, I could see Dr. Yung being scum, because honestly in a case where we have 5 scum and can only find 2 of them hypo may have been better. Also, a smart seer WOULDN'T claim if we were hypo-ing, they'd let villies hypo, allow the wolves to go through them, and stay alive.
Dominick C.
Dominick C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominick C. Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Oops, forgot to add this:

Unlynch Katrina, Lynch Dr. Yung
Dominick C.
Dominick C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:07 pm

akihabara, I care because I'm bad at ignoring it when she says "-bluches- lolicon" at every single post, so far 2 or 3 posts haven't included that message at the end.

I didn't say you're scum because you're being an annoying shitposter, and seeing as only part of your posts is shitposting I can't exactly lynch you for it, though it's tempting.

now for other matters, only werewolves have a nightkill, the mafia don't. did any of you guys even read the theme or did you just assume the mafia would be normal?

hypo, is a bad idea. as yung has explained. so don't go saying you agree with him that it's a good idea and do it, he said it's bad. it's not worth it, so don't do it.

strategies for finding werewolves and mafia, well obviously it's just whoever is acting as if they're scum, and as for werewolves the usual nightkill frames/protections are sometimes useful, who got killed and who were they trying to get lynched? once the werewolves or the mafia die, we'll lose about half of the good advice, seeing as mafia wants to find werewolves, werewolves want to find mafia. if there is nothing for werewolves and mafia to find they'll be less helpful, if people suddenly act different once one party is eliminated, that's a scummy thing. Werewolves have mafia as their priority though they won't mind killing villagers, the mafia however need us to make sure the werewolves die, as they don't have a nightkill, if all villagers die, the mafia practically lose. So it's sort of a truce between mafia and villagers, at least I hope the mafia are smart enough to understand that too. Main priority is werewolves. If the mafia are smart, they will basically be town until werewolves are eliminated.

A call out to the mafia and town, together we are the town until the werewolves are eliminated, yes it is a BAD thing for town if mafia is killed before the werewolves are eliminated, it's a misslynch, it means we lose 1 vote, and seeing as the mafia and town both have nothing but their votes to use against werewolves, that is a big problem. To the mafia, try not to lynch villagers, to the villagers, try not to lynch mafia. If the mafia and town are any good, they won't be scummy anyways, but it's still something to remember.

unlynch dr yung I've got no reason to want him dead.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:10 pm

Dominick C. wrote:As I said in my previous post, ending every message with Shoutacon and lolicon and acting like a little girl is only going to make people discount every word you say and the whole idea of it is kind of disgusting. Also, you yell at me for picking on you for doing something I personally don't like, and then you turn around and do it right back to me.

As of right now, I could see Dr. Yung being scum, because honestly in a case where we have 5 scum and can only find 2 of them hypo may have been better. Also, a smart seer WOULDN'T claim if we were hypo-ing, they'd let villies hypo, allow the wolves to go through them, and stay alive.

I dont really underatand your point, how does having 5 scum with 2 scum that can be found mean hypo is a good idea? So you are saying its a good idea to risk your seer to potentially find 2/5 scum and I do mean POTENTIALLY. Oh and if seer doesnt claim then its not hypo. The whole point of hypo is that everyone claims and one of them would be the seer. If everyone claimed seer except 1 then thats a little interesting. And lets say the seer dies somehow, the whole point is that if he does die, since he claimed his inspects before, the evidence is lying on the table. I am not sure if i misunderstood you with anything but frankly its a terrible idea.
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominick C. Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Dr. Yung wrote:
Dominick C. wrote:As I said in my previous post, ending every message with Shoutacon and lolicon and acting like a little girl is only going to make people discount every word you say and the whole idea of it is kind of disgusting. Also, you yell at me for picking on you for doing something I personally don't like, and then you turn around and do it right back to me.

I dont really underatand your point, how does having 5 scum with 2 scum that can be found mean hypo is a good idea? So you are saying its a good idea to risk your seer to potentially find 2/5 scum and I do mean POTENTIALLY. Oh and if seer doesnt claim then its not hypo. The whole point of hypo is that everyone claims and one of them would be the seer. If everyone claimed seer except 1 then thats a little interesting. And lets say the seer dies somehow, the whole point is that if he does die, since he claimed his inspects before, the evidence is lying on the table. I am not sure if i misunderstood you with anything but frankly its a terrible idea.
In classic with hypo, if the cop doesn't claim, mafia/mafia PL will never think to go after him, because there will be 4 or 5 other users they think are possibly real cop claims, and the same scenario runs here.
Dominick C.
Dominick C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:31 pm

let's not suggest what the seer might be doing to the werewolves okay? it's kind of a problem if they figure out what kind of wifom he might be doing and then kill him because we were stupid enough to think it would be a good idea to discuss it.

for hypo, it seems like you don't really understand what hypo IS. it is a thing where EVERYONE claims the investigative role, EVERYONE. so not 3 or 4 people like you seem to think and then the rest just chill as the werewolves kill those 4 off. that would be pretty stupid, and it wouldn't follow the point of using hypo.

if we use it or not depends on a small thing, do we think the real seer could convince us if he does happen to find a werewolf? because if that is possible, hypo can only give us good things, we just have to think about the risk of a werewolf possibly trading his life for the seer's. MAFIA DO NOT EVER CC THE SEER EXCEPT FOR HYPO, IF YOU DO YOU ARE BEING STUPID, THE SEER CAN'T FIND YOU ANYWAYS, YOU WOULD JUST BE DECREASING YOUR OWN CHANCES OF WINNING. now that I've said that, I think the seer could certainly convince me if he would say he ACTUALLY is the seer when he finds a werewolf. THE SEER GETS WEREWOLF/NOT WEREWOLF AS INSPECT, DON'T SCREW IT UP BY SAYING SOMEONE IS MAFIA

hypo can only gain us something in this situation, I believe.

dominick, can you PLEASE explain what your idea of hypo is. you are REALLY confusing.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:02 pm

I think anyone saying 4-5 people claim while others sit back is because not everyone does hypo. People fuck up, they're too lazy, they don't care enough, they forget, etc.

Also all these things we're saying, they can and probably will, be used against us. All these ideas, the WWs might be able to find out our wifom.

Whoever made that large wall post, you've got some great ideas. Dominick I think?

Also if we hypo, we get everyone to do it, and we don't half ass it. We make sure that it's 100%.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:12 pm

ephraim made the massive brick wall of ideas lol but jeez dude, "seer gets WW or not WW" no one can be THAT mentally challenged xD
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie B. Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Ephraim M. wrote:A call out to the mafia and town, together we are the town until the werewolves are eliminated, yes it is a BAD thing for town if mafia is killed before the werewolves are eliminated, it's a misslynch, it means we lose 1 vote, and seeing as the mafia and town both have nothing but their votes to use against werewolves, that is a big problem. To the mafia, try not to lynch villagers, to the villagers, try not to lynch mafia. If the mafia and town are any good, they won't be scummy anyways, but it's still something to remember.

I found this idea to be pretty intriguing because it makes the mafia seem as if they're not even a threat right now. At this point there is no doubt that the largest threat is currently the werewolves, but if we lynch a mafia member I'd hardly consider it a mislynch. Depending on how the night kills turn out if we don't end up lynching a mafia, they could win this game just by working to eliminate the werewolves. I'm not saying we should turn our main focus to them, as I said the werewolves are still a much larger threaat, but the mafia are defintely a threat.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie B. Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Dr. Yung wrote:ephraim made the massive brick wall of ideas lol  but jeez dude, "seer gets WW or not WW" no one can be THAT mentally challenged xD
''

You'd be surprised.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:21 pm

Damn, perfect grammar, did I just find Victoria F?

Melanie B. wrote:
Ephraim M. wrote:A call out to the mafia and town, together we are the town until the werewolves are eliminated, yes it is a BAD thing for town if mafia is killed before the werewolves are eliminated, it's a misslynch, it means we lose 1 vote, and seeing as the mafia and town both have nothing but their votes to use against werewolves, that is a big problem. To the mafia, try not to lynch villagers, to the villagers, try not to lynch mafia. If the mafia and town are any good, they won't be scummy anyways, but it's still something to remember.

I found this idea to be pretty intriguing because it makes the mafia seem as if they're not even a threat right now. At this point there is no doubt that the largest threat is currently the werewolves, but if we lynch a mafia member I'd hardly consider it a mislynch. Depending on how the night kills turn out if we don't end up lynching a mafia, they could win this game just by working to eliminate the werewolves. I'm not saying we should turn our main focus to them, as I said the werewolves are still a much larger threaat, but the mafia are defintely a threat.

Well if WW are eliminated quickly enough so that not many town member ls die or mafia are the ones getting killed then mafia is not a threat. But you are right, scum is scum, whether they have a nightkill or not. (You saw what happened in game 12 when mafia had a perfect win on town when they had no nightkill)

Melanie B. wrote:
Dr. Yung wrote:ephraim made the massive brick wall of ideas lol  but jeez dude, "seer gets WW or not WW" no one can be THAT mentally challenged xD
''

You'd be surprised.

XD
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Nvm Melaine spelt "threaat"
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie B. Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:26 pm

Oh well, I tried.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:34 pm

it's quite simple really, werewolf kills someone at night, we hope it's a mafia, we lynch, hope it's a werewolf, though if we lynch a mafia, and then the next night a town dies, and it goes on like that, we won't have majority over werewolves, and we'll lose, simple. of course lynching a mafia is still better than lynching a town, but it's still bad. it has the effects of a misslynch in a normal game, no positive kill in the day and at night another member of the people voting against the nightkillers will die, it's better to lynch a mafia than lynching a town, but if we're certain someone is mafia rather than werewolf, we've got to ignore it and go for the werewolves instead. Of course this is all situational, I'll work this out a little better later.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Dr. Akihabara wrote:I think anyone saying 4-5 people claim while others sit back is because not everyone does hypo. People fuck up, they're too lazy, they don't care enough, they forget, etc.

Also all these things we're saying, they can and probably will, be used against us. All these ideas, the WWs might be able to find out our wifom.

Whoever made that large wall post, you've got some great ideas. Dominick I think?

Also if we hypo, we get everyone to do it, and we don't half ass it. We make sure that it's 100%.

riiiiiiiiight... dominick and great ideas, you mean like everybody doing the hypo except the smart seer? seems legit. I made a huge wall of text, because I'm getting pissed off at how stupid people are acting.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Votecount 1.1

Katrina K.(1)- Sullivan J.
Dr. Akihabara(1)- Katrina K.
Egan G.(1)- Mollie H.
Sullivan J.(1)- Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Yung(1)- Dominick C.
Melanie B.(0)-
Ralph I.(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Captain Aiden(0)-
Dominick C.(0)-
Ephraim M.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Melanie B., Dr. Yung, Ralph I., Ryou N., Egan G., Captain Aiden., Ephraim M.
There are 12 alive so it takes 7 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 20th at 9pm EST.
If the deadline was now, Katrina K. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Like me? Very Happy

Someone made a wall of coherent, helpful ideas. It hasn't really been done so, yeah, it's a good thing. Who is acting stupid? It's D1, we don't exactly have much to go off of.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie B. Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Ephraim M. wrote:it's quite simple really, werewolf kills someone at night, we hope it's a mafia, we lynch, hope it's a werewolf, though if we lynch a mafia, and then the next night a town dies, and it goes on like that, we won't have majority over werewolves, and we'll lose, simple. of course lynching a mafia is still better than lynching a town, but it's still bad. it has the effects of a misslynch in a normal game, no positive kill in the day and at night another member of the people voting against the nightkillers will die, it's better to lynch a mafia than lynching a town, but if we're certain someone is mafia rather than werewolf, we've got to ignore it and go for the werewolves instead. Of course this is all situational, I'll work this out a little better later.

Yeah, we have the same idea. I'm just trying to make sure we don't just completely ignore the mafia and let them sneak away with a win.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Honestly mafia do have a shot as winning. We kill off WWs and then we can lose to the mafia, so we need to keep them on our radar. We also need to be able to tell the difference between WWs and mafia through scumhunting, if that makes sense.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie B. Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:16 pm

Early game reads:
Sullivan J.: just a filler lynch on Katrina, nothing to really go off of. Null read.
Melanie B.: is me :3
Dr. Yung: Brings up good points about hypo, leaning town
Ralph I.: No posts since game started. Null.
Katrina K.: Even while messing around, she makes good quality posts when questioned. Leaning town.
Ryou N.: All filler posts so far. Slightly leaning scum.
Egan G.: 2 filler posts, supports the hypo idea which is not the best way to support hypo in the slightest. Leaning scum.
Captain Aiden: Agrees that hypo isn't the best idea, but hypoes anyway? Leaning scum.
Dominick C.: Almost every post is attacking Katrina for shitposting, which is understandable even though she really isn't. Null read.
Ephraim M.: A couple of wall posts trying to dictate how the mafia should play and how hypo he's against hypo. Leaning town.
Mollie H.: Just realized she was in this game. Null read.
Dr. Akihabara: Putting in tons of input on other people's lynches. Leaning town.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie B. Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:46 pm

Typo on akihibara, other people's posts, not lynches.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:11 pm

h..hi again

i dont have much to say atm. Ephraim M seems to be saying the obvious in giant walls. Dr. A seems towny. Mel B seems towny and kinda cute Embarassed Dr yung towny and kinda agressive but town read fo sho. Cant get much read on anyone but dominik seem kinda fishy trying the bw lynch on katrina for just acting dumb.

mel b, how do you suggest we talk about hypno if we arent allowed to post our support for it? read minds? cuz i cant do that
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollie H. Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:25 pm

waited one day and I come back to about double the posts there were before. holy shit. Ill read up on these and make some gutreads. for now though, my lynch stays on egan g.
Mollie H.
Mollie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next