PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 3 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:52 pm

GODDAMMIT SHE WENT OFFLINE!!!!!!
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:09 pm

GJ. Tell me when you give up on them and start using my strategy xD
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolai I. Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Ok guys sorry for not posting.. Im here now though.
Nicolai I.
Nicolai I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:35 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:GJ. Tell me when you give up on them and start using my strategy xD

I already have my lynch on Kenzo so yeah i technically am using your strat lol (if thats what you mean)

Nicolai I. wrote:Ok guys sorry for not posting.. Im here now though.

Awesome, so now that you are here how about post what you think about the game. So your opinions on people, deduction from evidence, and all that jazz. And more importantly, should Agatha be lynched Day 1?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Really? He went as well? *sigh* Crying or Very sad
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenina E. Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:12 pm

I really dont have anything to add to the conversation, so im just gonna post this to be considered active Smile
Jenina E.
Jenina E.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Votecount 1.3

Agatha A.(2)- Wakana O., Kezoki Q.
Kenzo U.(1)- Mizuho N.
Warden H.(0)-
Mizuho N.(0)-
Kezoki Q.(0)-
Wakana O.(0)-
Natchi F.(0)-
Nicolai I.(0)-
Jenina E.(0)-
Brendan T.(0)-
Osashi D.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Natchi F., Warden H., Nicolai I., Jenina E., Brendan T., Osashi D., Kenzo U., Agatha A.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 28th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Agatha A would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:35 pm

Jenina and Nicolai. Since it's day 1 and you got to read the thread but not writing a single thing down is eh. I suggest to post as soon as possible so we all can see your deductions on players and see how you act towards one and another. If not, you would just be evading and fillering which right here is hard to not just go and lynch one of you due to no power roles and some lack of activity plus the situation of the game in which we are forced to lynch, so that would be the best lead for us townies. Aj, why are you so evil Crying or Very sad .
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:00 am

Happy Thanksgiving for those of you who celebrate it. I believe today is actually the last chance for Agatha to come on and try to defend herself. Although the deadline is tomorrow, I doubt everyone will be on tomorrow and unlynch her + the fact that there isnt anyone else to lynch. So if by any chance she is lurking and reads this then I suggest that you should come on today and defend yourself, as this is your last chance.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:03 am

Thanksgiving is a pointless holiday.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Seriously this is too painful to watch, just merge the active players here with the active ones in game 11 and make a new game imo.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Natchi F. has been subbed out, a new user is using that account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:46 pm

sup.
time to read. Oh, joy.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:53 pm

Damn my avatar is awesome. Power of the watermelons, hell yeah!
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Time to reply to things I found significant!

Agatha A. wrote:hmm... forgot my name

The one post by Agatha that got a few people to come out and decide that she was the scummiest and therefore best person to lynch (which is what i've seen, anyways).

Kezoki Q. wrote:Since this seems like a pretty dead game I'll just keep jumping on bw's until it's active. Smh why do people even join in the first place. Lynch Agatha A.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. Sure, I get your reasoning that jumping on bandwagons could apply pressure and make the game a bit more active, but I feel like there are better ways to make it active >_>

Mizuho N. wrote:Just before I say my point, I want to point out that there is a user on hidden status which is interesting and iirc is against the rules. I am not sure if its in our game or game 11 but just wanted to point that out.
Also I want to point out that Warden H. has been online Today at 1:58 am (UTC + 01:00) so he has clearly seen the fact he was lynched + the fact he would get lynched if deadline was today + the game has actually started with SOME content going...so why has he not posted anything? This also applies to Kenzo U. as he was last seen Today at 3:11 am (UTC + 01:00) so yeah..... lurkers perhaps?

I checked, and it doesn't say anywhere in the rules that being in hidden status is not allowed.
Lurkers tend to be very common and they hurt the town; they would probably be the best targets to lynch (it looks like we're doing this already).

Warden H. wrote:Okay i got my 5 bucks (If you want to know how I knew, its because its happened every single game). If you really want to know why, then its because some people like me like to check on things, but are to lazy to post.

Honestly, this is just really bad for town. You did post some useful information afterwards (not quoted because that's not what i'm trying to address) but you need to contribute whatever you can whenever you can; it's the only way town will win (since mafia takes out an active town member [probably] every time one of them is lynched).

Mizuho N. wrote:
So lets have a topic to discuss....
Should Agatha be lynched Day 1?
So here is a summary of the reasons for and against with the names of who stated them.
For:
Wakana: Her nonsense post seems like Toran D in game 8 where she will lurk, filter and go defensive and trolly/inactive players should be lynched because they dont help town despite the mislynch.
Mizuho: I am going to add that lynching someone will prevent a randomly generated vote from happening which could lead to an innocent or helpful town dying. Since this is a rather inactive game then if the active players are killed then mafia do have a free game.
Against:
Mizuho: I also want to put in that she hasnt really posted anything so its an early scum read and not only that but she hasnt defended herself yet. Although I guess the fact that she is inactive still stands....

I feel like Agatha would be as good a lynch as any due to the fact that she appears to just not care about the game, but there are a couple other people who I think would be better lynches (reasoning will be below).

Mizuho N. wrote:
Kezoki Q. wrote:Mizuho, I seriously don't get why you're hating on me, I'm one of the few active people in this game and there's no way for me to deduce anything if no one starts talking. I lynch in hope of some sort of reaction so I can scumhunt.
I am going to reply to this after school because I have it right now. I am gonna put this so I dont forget to reply when I get back
I don't recall ever seeing a reply to this. What were you going to say, Mizuho? (Sorry if you replied and I missed it, btw).

Jenina E. wrote:I really dont have anything to add to the conversation, so im just gonna post this to be considered active Smile

This may seem somewhat ranty, but here goes.
This post honestly pissed me off. Jenina comes in, sees that people are talking about lynching the inactives(specifically Agatha as of rn), posts this, and leaves, all the while contributing NOTHING to the conversation. Certainly, she's not the only one to have done this or something similar to it (i'm looking at you, Nicolai), but the fact that she thinks doing this would make her active is really, really, annoying to me. I personally feel that people who come in and take advantage of the fact that someone else is the lynch target and decide to not contribute a damn thing are better lynch targets because they obviously don't care about the game. Hopefully I didn't come across as too rude (because damn, this post pissed me off) and I hope I made sense. Due to what I said above, I am going to Lynch: Jenina E.

Mizuho N. wrote:Happy Thanksgiving for those of you who celebrate it. I believe today is actually the last chance for Agatha to come on and try to defend herself. Although the deadline is tomorrow, I doubt everyone will be on tomorrow and unlynch her + the fact that there isnt anyone else to lynch. So if by any chance she is lurking and reads this then I suggest that you should come on today and defend yourself, as this is your last chance.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Also yeah, I highly doubt Agatha will come online, which is annoying.

@AJ
can we have like... subs for every single one of the inactives?
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:26 pm

@Mizuno

I'm always lazy, I don't remember what happened that night, but I think the fact that there was nothing that I wanted to post about didn't help either.

I'm not really against her lynch, but I don't really intend to lynch her unless there really is no one scummy.

@Natchi
Although I want town to win, there are bigger priorities I have, being tired included.

I don't really agree with lynching Jenna (It's normal to have no time to read but just wanting to post to confirm you are there), but the act of being pissed off somewhat gives off a town vibe of Natchi.

Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:29 am

Warden H. wrote:
@Natchi
Although I want town to win, there are bigger priorities I have, being tired included.

I don't really agree with lynching Jenna (It's normal to have no time to read but just wanting to post to confirm you are there), but the act of being pissed off somewhat gives off a town vibe of Natchi.
I'm not saying that you have to constantly be online, but you should be contributing actively since that's the only way town can win in gamemodes like this.

My reasoning for lynching Jenina is that she came on and basically took advantage of the fact that the attention is focused on someone else, and just posted once to say that she is here and considered that as being "active" (I have already stated my views on this). It's not that hard to come in and at least post your thoughts on something (like you did, Warden). If you at least do this, you may not be active, which hurts town, but at least you're doing something instead of being completely useless and possibly even detrimental.

Given that it's been 2-3 days (I think) since the game has started, you should have had at least SOME time to read what's going on and to have posted your thoughts. If you don't have enough time to set aside other commitments and comment on what's going on (i'm not saying you have to do 5-page analyses, you need to respond to others and help the game move forward), you shouldn't join.

(Note that i'm not solely wanting to lynch Jenina at this point; I would be okay lynching Nicolai since he did the exact same thing. I picked Jenina mainly because her post pissed me off more and because she was the first to have done the thing that I am against).
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:57 am

Yay 4 active people now. Anw I don't aj will sub anyone out unless they're prodded multiple times. In these games lurking is a legit strategy for the mafia since it takes them off people's minds. And that's why I lynch the inactive. And specifically those who come online and say nothing
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:57 am

Also warden get the names right xD
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:05 am

OMG YES! ACTIVENESS! WOOOOOOOOOOO!
sorry I just had an orgasm.
anyway I am really happy to see people talking now, I guess that sub really did the trick. Anyway I am gonna reply to everyone in the next post
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:11 am

Kezoki Q. wrote:Yay 4 active people now. Anw I don't aj will sub anyone out unless they're prodded multiple times. In these games lurking is a legit strategy for the mafia since it takes them off people's minds. And that's why I lynch the inactive. And specifically those who come online and say nothing
I was very confused by this for a minute, but I get it now.
Yeah, what you've said makes sense. I've looked at previous games, and aj generally posts that users have been prodded; I guess he decided to sub me in so that this game would be more active; hopefully it'll be possible.

Kezoki Q. wrote:Also warden get the names right xD
rofl

Mizuho N. wrote:OMG YES! ACTIVENESS! WOOOOOOOOOOO!
sorry I just had an orgasm.
anyway I am really happy to see people talking now, I guess that sub really did the trick. Anyway I am gonna reply to everyone in the next post
You should really, really get that checked out. I don't think that's normal.
Ready and awaiting your reply.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:15 am

...and she's offline. damn.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:17 am

Mizuho response = bold + italicsNatchi F. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:Just before I say my point, I want to point out that there is a user on hidden status which is interesting and iirc is against the rules. I am not sure if its in our game or game 11 but just wanted to point that out.
Also I want to point out that Warden H. has been online Today at 1:58 am (UTC + 01:00) so he has clearly seen the fact he was lynched + the fact he would get lynched if deadline was today + the game has actually started with SOME content going...so why has he not posted anything? This also applies to Kenzo U. as he was last seen Today at 3:11 am (UTC + 01:00) so yeah..... lurkers perhaps?

I checked, and it doesn't say anywhere in the rules that being in hidden status is not allowed.
Lurkers tend to be very common and they hurt the town; they would probably be the best targets to lynch (it looks like we're doing this already).

[size=38]There was an issue about this last game where some people put themselves as hidden. AJ didnt address this out loud I think but anyone who did, he would make them not hidden and maybe give them a warning.
[/size]
Mizuho N. wrote:
Kezoki Q. wrote:Mizuho, I seriously don't get why you're hating on me, I'm one of the few active people in this game and there's no way for me to deduce anything if no one starts talking. I lynch in hope of some sort of reaction so I can scumhunt.
I am going to reply to this after school because I have it right now. I am gonna put this so I dont forget to reply when I get back
I don't recall ever seeing a reply to this. What were you going to say, Mizuho? (Sorry if you replied and I missed it, btw).

No I didnt respond, but that's because I replied to another post of his and said pretty much what I was gonna say in the post I was planning to reply to. So yeah I wasnt gonna say the same thing twice lol.

Jenina E. wrote:I really dont have anything to add to the conversation, so im just gonna post this to be considered active Smile

This may seem somewhat ranty, but here goes.
This post honestly pissed me off. Jenina comes in, sees that people are talking about lynching the inactives(specifically Agatha as of rn), posts this, and leaves, all the while contributing NOTHING to the conversation. Certainly, she's not the only one to have done this or something similar to it (i'm looking at you, Nicolai), but the fact that she thinks doing this would make her active is really, really, annoying to me. I personally feel that people who come in and take advantage of the fact that someone else is the lynch target and decide to not contribute a damn thing are better lynch targets because they obviously don't care about the game. Hopefully I didn't come across as too rude (because damn, this post pissed me off) and I hope I made sense. Due to what I said above, I am going to Lynch: Jenina E.

I think we just found our Robert O. Lmao

Mizuho N. wrote:Happy Thanksgiving for those of you who celebrate it. I believe today is actually the last chance for Agatha to come on and try to defend herself. Although the deadline is tomorrow, I doubt everyone will be on tomorrow and unlynch her + the fact that there isnt anyone else to lynch. So if by any chance she is lurking and reads this then I suggest that you should come on today and defend yourself, as this is your last chance.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Also yeah, I highly doubt Agatha will come online, which is annoying.

@AJ
can we have like... subs for every single one of the inactives?
Ok I have no idea why the text randomly got bigger after I posted in the post before this one.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:19 am

"There was an issue about this last game where some people put themselves as hidden. AJ didnt address this out loud I think but anyone who did, he would make them not hidden and maybe give them a warning."
Huh. I'll ask him about it.
"No I didnt respond, but that's because I replied to another post of his and said pretty much what I was gonna say in the post I was planning to reply to. So yeah I wasnt gonna say the same thing twice lol."
i'll go look for that then
"I think we just found our Robert O. Lmao"
who?
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:20 am

the "who" should be bolded, since that's my response.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next