PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mizuho N. Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:13 pm

Agatha A. wrote:I'm so sorry! I forgot about the game... I knew I was forgetting something but I couldn't remember what... can someone give me a summary of what happened?

So the young princess has finally arrived eh?
I will be happy to do a summary in the next post.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:57 pm

So here is the summary continuing after you have posted assuming you have seen what has happened before that.

After Agatha posted some random "thing" I started lecturing on how everyone should be active, Wakana lynched Agatha because Wakana deduced that Agatha seems to be like Toran D where she would lurk, filter then come out all defensive at the end. Kezoki then BW on Agatha. Then I found that someone was on hidden status which is against the rules and 2 people came on but didnt post which were Warden and Kenzo. Warden afterwards came and explained why he did that and throughout the game he would come on and say his opinion on characters. Osashi came a bit later and just said that she will catch up with the stuff, she didnt actually say anything until a bit later. We made a little for and against thing about lynching Agatha. Kezoki started wondering why I "hated" on him about BW and started giving reasons for his actions. Meanwhile I lynched Kenzo because of how he came on but didnt post. After being prodded to input his thoughts, Kezoki proceeded to do so. Next Nicolai posted a confirmation post (which really pissed Natchi off later in the game). Jenina did the same 3 hours later. At this point, we were begging for subs and to our delight, Natchi was subbed! When he came on he started giving his thoughts and analysis. He lynched Jenina because of the fact she posted the confirmation thing and it pissed him off.

So at this point the game began to change rapidly. The activeness rose and Natchi saved Agatha's butt in a way (sniff sniff, I smell scumteam) but then again if Kezoki didnt BW then Jenina wouldn't have been lynched out. Anyway Natchi, Kezoki and I started discussing a lot about who should be lynched. Near the end of the day I started talking about how Kenzo is scummy. At the end, Jenina was lynched and was flipped as Town.

Kezoki immediately lynched Agatha when the day has started. Kezoki with the mindset of Inactive = Useless. Natchi started questioning this as he thought that if we constantly lynch inactives then this may open up a chance for mafia to win. Osashi finally came back online and gave her reads for the players. Pressing on Kezoki with a lynch. Kezoki and Osashi started arguing as Kezoki slightly misunderstood what Osashi was trying to say. Wakana questioned why Jenina was lynched in which I answered back, and now we are on Page 9 aka you can see this part and doesnt need to be put in the summary.

Hopefully this helped, if anything is unclear then ask.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:06 pm

I dunno if I was questioning, moreso urging us to be cautious since mafia could win if we just lynch all inactives and they all turn out town (I think even if one of them is mafia, we'd still lose).
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:13 pm

I was trying to urge* would probably fit better than "moreso urging" in this case.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:29 am

Votecount 2.1

Agatha A.(1)- Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.(1)- Osashi D.
Kenzo U.(0)-
Warden H.(0)-
Mizuho N.(0)-
Wakana O.(0)-
Natchi F.(0)-
Nicolai I.(0)-
Brendan T.(0)-
Osashi D.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Natchi F., Warden H., Nicolai I., Brendan T., Kenzo U., Agatha A., Wakana O., Mizuho N.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 2nd at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Agatha A. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:37 pm

NOOOOOO FFS I HAD A MASSIVE POST TYPED UP AND I JUST FINISHED AND THEN INTERNET SUDDENLY DOESNT WANT TO FUCKING WORK AND IT ALL GOT DELETED! 

I will redo it later today but i doubt it will be like anything up to the original's standard....I dont ev- AAAARGH!
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Let me just justify my lynch with some new arguments. Agatha comes on the game twice, the first time she says this
Agatha A. wrote:hmm... forgot my name
which is, of course, useless filler. The second time she comes on, a week later, she says she forgot about the game, asks for a summary, and disappears once more.
Agatha A. wrote:I'm so sorry! I forgot about the game... I knew I was forgetting something but I couldn't remember what... can someone give me a summary of what happened?
The fact that Agatha did this could show us that Agatha wants us to think that she is town and wants to be co-operative, but clearly she isnt as she has been a while.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:
The fact that Agatha did this could show us that Agatha wants us to think that she is town and wants to be co-operative, but clearly she isnt as she has been a while.

I dont understand what you mean by "as she has been a while" can you elaborate please?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:42 pm

well it's been about 36 hours i think and she hasn't even been online.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:43 pm

after specifically asking for a summary so she can contribute
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:46 pm

Thats a good point, I will give her until tomorrow to make an entrance tho.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:57 pm

Anyway so this game has experienced a massive depression in activeness... Sad

Just wanna point something out, when we say that we are lynching the scummiest player, are we actually doing that? Or are we lynching the least towny..... (Come on Mizuho dont be ridiculous now they are both the same thing) to that I say OBJECTION! because theoretically, someone can act towny but still be scummy in a way. At the moment we actually look at the balance between town and scum...but should we be doing that? Again in theory, its the scumminess that makes people scum, not the towniness that makes people town. (If you dont understand what I am trying to say then I apologize because i really dont know how to explain it)

So I want to add something new to the table. A scumread of everyone! So here it is.

Kezoki - Your posts are a bit "hazy". Although you are complaining about inactives, you are kinda inactive yourself, not in terms of posting, but in terms of content that you are posting. Literally barely any of the content actually helps town...that is until you posted the agatha thing which I would say is pretty good...but still i felt that the fact you waited until now to say something very helpful to town is a bit fishy to me.

Wakana - Although posts seem town, there isnt actually much content posted or in other words, she is half active. This could mean that she is trying to look town but keep the post count low so that you cant catch her out for scum. In addition there have been a few places where I saw Wakana come online but not post anything, but I sorta ignored them, suggesting that she could be lurking. Also the Toran thing was a little farfetch'd which could suggest she is trying to mislead us.... (this piece of analysis is a bit harsh but wynaut)

Agatha - As Kezoki said, Agatha asked for a summary but has not taken any action after almost 2 days. This suggests that she is trying to make us believe she is going to be towny and co-operative but clearly she isnt. There is also a fishy thing between Natchi and Agatha, I will explain that in Natchi's read.

Kenzo - Came online but never posted....lurker prehaps?....

Brendan - Same as Kenzo

Warden - You come here from time to time and posts a townread or two, this gives the impression that you are coasting through the game as you are just townreading people and really we wanna find scum. You might say that you think no one is scum but jeez, I dont think you will after you see this lol.

Natchi F. Gradually going on the defensive side when before you were very active and in a way, keen to lynch Jenina. What I really didnt understand is that why were you so persistant on Jenina? Like you only mentioned Nicolai a bit later but you always directed the attention on Jenina and as a result Agatha was saved....scumteam prehaps? Seriously, compared to Day 1, you have done almost nothing Day 2.

Nicolai - No comment.... (see why Jenina has been lynched for the same reasons)

Mizuho - He is gr8, i r8 8/8, no db8 jus appreci8 m8. Cool

Osashi - The way you started pressing on Kezoki then abruptly stopped, made question marks appeared over my head. Could it be that Osashi is a scumteam with Kezoki and just did this as a facade to make sure no one suspects them as a team? And then Kezoki was confused and started replying back rudely? (Although i just said this, I actually disagree with my own point because Osashi kept the lynch on Kezoki and there is something called quicktopic so i doubt mafia would ever be confused of each other's actions.) Also its weird because you asked a question to Kezoki so that he can answer. I believe he did elaborate and you did specify that you lynched him to spur conversation....so your wish came true and conversation has been spurred, if you were a townie, surely that means you would check regularly especially at that point because of the fact it was your question, and you were the one who lynched him, so you are the one who wants the info a bit more than anyone else....

That's all folks! To get all these scumreads I had to go SUPER AGGRO so yeah lol. Some of them were a little harsh tho. Feel free to add to the lists!
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:05 pm

I'm going to be honest. Jenina not only seemed scummy to me, but her post had pissed me off moreso than Nicolai's did. I also had some legitimate reasoning behind the lynch(That she was hiding behind the fact that Agatha was the focus, etc etc). The reason I picked her over Nicolai was essentially what I stated above. I guess that's kind of shitty reasoning, but the way she had posted made me think that she didn't really care about the game if she was town, so I personally feel that it's not a loss. Even though it was a mislynch, I still think it's going to help us in the future (I mean, it is kind of a topic of discussion, so that's good...I guess?).
Also, sorry about the inactivity, i've had some irl issues but i've been trying to come on as much as I can. I guess I can attempt to do some analysis like I did when I first subbed in after I don't have to deal with the irl stuff anymore.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:Let me just justify my lynch with some new arguments. Agatha comes on the game twice, the first time she says this
Agatha A. wrote:hmm... forgot my name
which is, of course, useless filler. The second time she comes on, a week later, she says she forgot about the game, asks for a summary, and disappears once more.
What was your original argument for your lynch?

Quite frankly, I'm pretty sure town is capable of that, but a very poor town, I'm not really opposed to policy lynching Agatha.

Mizuho N. wrote:Anyway so this game has experienced a massive depression in activeness... Sad

Just wanna point something out, when we say that we are lynching the scummiest player, are we actually doing that? Or are we lynching the least towny..... (Come on Mizuho dont be ridiculous now they are both the same thing) to that I say OBJECTION! because theoretically, someone can act towny but still be scummy in a way. At the moment we actually look at the balance between town and scum...but should we be doing that? Again in theory, its the scumminess that makes people scum, not the towniness that makes people town. (If you dont understand what I am trying to say then I apologize because i really dont know how to explain it)

So I want to add something new to the table. A scumread of everyone! So here it is.

Kezoki - Your posts are a bit "hazy". Although you are complaining about inactives, you are kinda inactive yourself, not in terms of posting, but in terms of content that you are posting. Literally barely any of the content actually helps town...that is until you posted the agatha thing which I would say is pretty good...but still i felt that the fact you waited until now to say something very helpful to town is a bit fishy to me.

Wakana - Although posts seem town, there isnt actually much content posted or in other words, she is half active. This could mean that she is trying to look town but keep the post count low so that you cant catch her out for scum. In addition there have been a few places where I saw Wakana come online but not post anything, but I sorta ignored them, suggesting that she could be lurking. Also the Toran thing was a little farfetch'd which could suggest she is trying to mislead us.... (this piece of analysis is a bit harsh but wynaut)

Agatha - As Kezoki said, Agatha asked for a summary but has not taken any action after almost 2 days. This suggests that she is trying to make us believe she is going to be towny and co-operative but clearly she isnt. There is also a fishy thing between Natchi and Agatha, I will explain that in Natchi's read.

Kenzo - Came online but never posted....lurker prehaps?....

Brendan - Same as Kenzo

Warden - You come here from time to time and posts a townread or two, this gives the impression that you are coasting through the game as you are just townreading people and really we wanna find scum. You might say that you think no one is scum but jeez, I dont think you will after you see this lol.

Natchi F. Gradually going on the defensive side when before you were very active and in a way, keen to lynch Jenina. What I really didnt understand is that why were you so persistant on Jenina? Like you only mentioned Nicolai a bit later but you always directed the attention on Jenina and as a result Agatha was saved....scumteam prehaps? Seriously, compared to Day 1, you have done almost nothing Day 2.

Nicolai - No comment.... (see why Jenina has been lynched for the same reasons)

Mizuho - He is gr8, i r8 8/8, no db8 jus appreci8 m8. Cool

Osashi - The way you started pressing on Kezoki then abruptly stopped, made question marks appeared over my head. Could it be that Osashi is a scumteam with Kezoki and just did this as a facade to make sure no one suspects them as a team? And then Kezoki was confused and started replying back rudely? (Although i just said this, I actually disagree with my own point because Osashi kept the lynch on Kezoki and there is something called quicktopic so i doubt mafia would ever be confused of each other's actions.) Also its weird because you asked a question to Kezoki so that he can answer. I believe he did elaborate and you did specify that you lynched him to spur conversation....so your wish came true and conversation has been spurred, if you were a townie, surely that means you would check regularly especially at that point because of the fact it was your question, and you were the one who lynched him, so you are the one who wants the info a bit more than anyone else....

That's all folks! To get all these scumreads I had to go SUPER AGGRO so yeah lol. Some of them were a little harsh tho. Feel free to add to the lists!

what is the point of this? there are 3 scum.

Also, PoE is a thing.
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:01 am

Natchi F. wrote:I'm going to be honest. Jenina not only seemed scummy to me, but her post had pissed me off moreso than Nicolai's did. I also had some legitimate reasoning behind the lynch(That she was hiding behind the fact that Agatha was the focus, etc etc). The reason I picked her over Nicolai was essentially what I stated above. I guess that's kind of shitty reasoning, but the way she had posted made me think that she didn't really care about the game if she was town, so I personally feel that it's not a loss. Even though it was a mislynch, I still think it's going to help us in the future (I mean, it is kind of a topic of discussion, so that's good...I guess?).
Also, sorry about the inactivity, i've had some irl issues but i've been trying to come on as much as I can. I guess I can attempt to do some analysis like I did when I first subbed in after I don't have to deal with the irl stuff anymore.
Its fine, its just that I am getting lonely being all alone and yeah thanks for elaborating.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:04 am

Warden two things
1.) The point of this is to find the 3 scummiest players as there are 3 scum as you correctly said. But in reality, we normally just look for the least town.

2.) What is PoE?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:09 am

I forgot to add that everyone is townreading each other with a few null/scum reads and as i believe Natchi said? Not sure but he said "I just think everyone who is active looks towny for now" or something  along those lines. So i tried to find scummy things that people have said so that they can take it on board before they do their readlist again.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:45 am

Mizuho N. wrote:
2.) What is PoE?
*Pops in*
Process of Elimination
(I think)
*Leaves*
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:15 am

I am so sorry >.> I forgot about the game AGAIN. I get it if you guys want to lynch me and there is nothing I can say in my defense. I realise that I have been saved and stuff and I'm thankful for that but I guess it didn't really help seeing as here I am again xD about to get lynched... once again, sorry. I will remember this time! I guess I'm just a little forgetful about it because I'm not all that interested in this game... but what do you do? If I go inactive again tell aj to slap me on ps or something Razz
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:27 am

addition: I think I kind of get what's going on now... meaning what I just did is scummy in a way, if I'm not interested I'd want to get lynched to get out, if I'm mafia that'll trigger a nightkill blahblahblah... yeah I'm seriously being scummy right now.

Another thing, I'm actually someone who contributes a lot when being mafia, though of course this isn't really so easy to say seeing as we don't know who is who xD either way, I'm not usually a lurker and I tend to pay attention when I'm mafia.

and then last: okay I got saved by someone but what does that actually say about me? Nothing if you ask me, it might have just been a mafia trick to get me to be scummy, and if I were to get lynched and would flip town the mafia would be back to not-so-scummy, right? After all, which mafia member in the right mind protects a town member? If you guys could let me live at least 1 day I would be very happy so I can show you guys that I was actually just being forgetful, if you still think I'm scummy after that, go ahead, lynch me. But it would make me really happy if you wouldn't lynch me this day but instead look at who is actually SCUMMY instead of who isn't useful for town, after all, the most town-like people could also flip mafia, there are several players in the mafia room I know that play perfect town while being mafia, though with those there's always something about it that activates my scum radar.

summary of what I just said: please let me live 1 more day, give me the chance to prove that I am actually just forgetful, there's nothing really I can say in my defense. If you do want to lynch me, keep a few things in mind. 1). the person that protected me might actually be mafia protecting a town to make the town look scummy, then when the townie gets lynched and flips town they look less scummy and there's yet another town eliminated, because what mafia would protect a town member? That's my thought on that, so if you lynch me, keep that in mind. 2). there are several people in the mafia room I know that play perfect town while being mafia, they do everything like a town player would, though those always have something that's off. That's something that appears on my scum-radar. Lynch me and lose that if you want to, or if you don't trust me.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:56 am

See, I'd remove my lynch on you, but that would mean me being lynched in your place, so i'd need Osashi to remove her lynch first.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:25 am

Well Agatha, I thank you for taking the time to post something like that as in reality, you have done more work than half of the people in the game lmao. Although half of it was sort of pleading to now be lynched. 

I have to say that is a pretty big thing that you are putting Natchi F up as a probable mafia. I mean i see your reasoning so I guess its gonna be for Natchi to respond.

Now hopefully you are going to be active as you promised so i am going to help let you survive for tomorrow because really i am interested to see your input...sooooo.

Lynch Kenzo U.

Plus that was my lynch day 1 so i am gonna keep on him.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:26 pm

Okay I could, if you guys want me to remove my lynch on agatha, but i'd have to lynch kenzo immediately to be safe. Opinions on this? Also when exactly is deadline? I'm not good with timezones
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:29 pm

not much time left, 10 hours until deadline iirc

on another note, I wouldn't have done such a big message with so much pleading for myself if I believed it wasn't neccesary, it takes a lot of effort and I'm lazy so yeah...
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Unlynch Agatha Lynch Kenzo I know, I know I'm switching lynches way too much but I believe the explanation is clear here: Kenzo has been lurking too much, and i decided to give agatha one more chance to prove she can be active. (I am a generous god)
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next