PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Osashi D.
Sukisoh S.
Butler P.
Makino C.
Mickey L.
Cassandra G.
ajhockeystar
Rochelle R.
Trinity M.
Andreas B.
Gizelle V.
Fergus K.
Kaito J.
17 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 22 Empty Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Butler P. Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:46 pm

This is possibly the last chance I have to get online before deadline, so because of that, I will go ahead and place my kynch.

Lynch Rochelle
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Butler P. wrote:
Trinity M. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:I believe I have made my stance on Rochelle clear. I am currently leaning towards her.
Butler, what are your thoughts on fergus atm? I'm personally leaning on him, just curious if you had a view about it.

Argh...I mean, it did seem desperate when he said that Makino was the scummiest person in the town for the entire thing about not addressing a townies death. I'm not sure if he still believes that, but he did say say that he thought you and Makino were a scum team. I can't formulate a full opinion on him until he posts his reasoning why he thinks Trinity + Makino is the team, which based on his last post doesn't seem likely to happen in the next 5 hours.

Welp i guess so, thank you for your input. Good luck everyone, got a strong suspicion on Rochelle and fergus but I'm not gonna lynch, i wouldn't imagine any major amounts of change and i don't want scum to jump and 'quickhammer' so that town is lynched. I'm fine with Rochelle or Fergus to be honest, they are my current ideal scum team, haven't really acknowledged each other too much, had some iffy statements individually and are both really odd in my eyes. Anyway, hoping for the best.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Votecount 6.2

Rochelle R.(1)- Butler P.
Makino C.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Fergus K., Trinity M., Rochelle R., Makino C.
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies. The village is in lylo.
Deadline is Saturday the 20th at 9pm EST.

Rochelle R. was lynched.

she was a...:

this means...:

GG and gratz to the winners! I'll post the player guessing tomorrow when I go on my computer. Points distribution should be up soonish too (unless I decide to include it with player reveals... Idk.) Once again, GG!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:27 pm

Yes! Excellent job Makino. Great game to everyone, it was quite enjoyable. It was rather anticlimactic though.

Fun fact: Kaito sent the kîll via PS to Aj without even talking to me or Makino.

I am greatly anticipating the player guessing Very Happy
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:39 pm

As always, I did kinda badly. However, I'm kinda sad that I guessed all mafia before I died. Didn't really read too much after I died, but I think Butler and Makino bussed each other really hard.

Anyway, GG game 11.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:39 am

First off, well played to the mafia.
Next.
I'm going to be brutally honest (and probably rude), but town was really, really bad in this game(mainly after Kaito died, although we were still bad[me included for some of this] before Kaito's death, just not nearly as much). Y'all basically threw the game after we got rid of Kaito (props to Rochelle for that lynch, though) by generally being inactive and y'all threw some accusations out there but never really followed up with votes on your suspicions. The fact that nobody even looked deeply at Sukisoh's points after he died (unless I missed where you guys did that, in which case I apologize) also bothered me. There were also a lot of things made the mafia obvious to me after my death (I did guess the other two correctly after I died) since they made lots of plays I noticed that made them seem very scumteamy/scummy (see: makino not reacting much to sukisoh's death [which someone did pick up on but it didn't cause much discussion] and the fact that butler and makino started going against each other a lot harder after Suskioh mentioned that they were seeming scumteamy, among others), but it may be just hindsight that made me notice these.
Even so, mafia played quite well, especially Butler, who didn't do very many things scummily (although way too many people felt you "were just a little off," including me) and there's a very good chance you guys would have won even if town wasn't so... bad. I still find it extremely funny that the only thing Kaito did was to send in a kill on me (and without even consulting his partners too, lol).
Honestly, you guys should commit to at least being somewhat active if you're going to play. I guess I understand some inactivity due to irl issues, but it should really never stoop to the level it did in this game.
*sighs*
I hope I wasn't too ranty and mean, but those were my honest thoughts :c
Predicting mvp will be Butler.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:02 am

I'm pretty sure I know who 80% of the players are. And yeah I'm guessing Butler will get MVP. But also I made so many fucking scummy moves. And My favorite part was when Trinity thought me and butler were clear and was focusing on the other two.
Lol and yeah. kaito decides to not be active but when it comes to nightkilling, he sends it to AJ without asking us. -_- Totally gonna virtually murder him when I know who he is But anw gg guys. Mickey did well as a town player when it came to noticing my scummy moves >_> and idk why you guys didn't notice my very scummy moves, Except Fergus, at the really end tho. Sukisoh was on the right track Which is why I brutally killed him But no one really looked into that much except fergus lol. And maybe it would have been easier if gizelle didn't confuse the fuck out of town.
p.s. It was fun working with Butler ^_^
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:20 am

game 12 > game 11 (Mickey and Makino suck)
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:22 am

Our game was better imo Atleast our avatars weren't creepy af
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:31 am

GG Mafia.

If I wasn't sick I probably would put a bit more pressure on Makino but to be honest I highly doubt it will change the outcome of this game considering Trinity wasn't agreeing with me.

Hey, at least I wasn't way off.. Wink
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:33 am

Well played Mafia!

Surprised how game 12's activity surpassed game 11 even though you guys started out better than us. Must be because of Osashi lynch COUGH COUGH KEZOKI

@Makino, I don't think our avatars are that creepy imo
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:46 am

hmpf, even I knew it was butler, and I only started reading a few days ago! I didn't even read back!

Also, I tried to save you osashi, but it didn't work :c
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:56 am

Agatha A. wrote:hmpf, even I knew it was butler, and I only started reading a few days ago! I didn't even read back!

Also, I tried to save you osashi, but it didn't work :c

it's my fault dw
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:30 am

Gg game 11, not as bad as game 7 but it was still pretty bad. Mickey explains pretty much why. But anyway gj mafia (not as good as me but its alright) lol jk.

Interesting to see that the scum rekt the town in both games. I mean game 11 didnt rek as much coz 1 died but still. And I thought that this is gonna be a challenge for mafia coz of the numbers on each side and the fact it is nightless unless scum gets lynched lol.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:21 am

considering how much actual useful town there were in game 12, I am not surprised, we practically had 1 misslynch because of all the stupid inactivity. Considering how the 2 useful townies would have died (natchi and me) if 2 of you mafia would get killed (probably brendan and kezoki in that case) you would have been just fine mizuho, I mean, who is going to question the most towny player like that?
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:58 am

This is the Invasion of your stupid game 11 by pro Game 12 players.
Do not, I repeat, do not attempt to resist it. Kezoki Krush you like little bugs.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:09 am

Agatha A. wrote:considering how much actual useful town there were in game 12, I am not surprised, we practically had 1 misslynch because of all the stupid inactivity. Considering how the 2 useful townies would have died (natchi and me) if 2 of you mafia would get killed (probably brendan and kezoki in that case) you would have been just fine mizuho, I mean, who is going to question the most towny player like that?
Yay! (I didnt actually understand what you said, sorry lol). It was a compliment right?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:10 am

no it was me saying that it wasn't surprising seeing more than half of the town was inactive
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:11 am

Agatha A. wrote:no it was me saying that it wasn't surprising seeing more than half of the town was inactive
Oh Sad
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:21 am

Player Guessing! http://goo.gl/forms/YLxC9cmR3E
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:36 am

ajhockeystar wrote:Player Guessing! http://goo.gl/forms/YLxC9cmR3E
I am really feeling it! ~ Shulk 2014
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:56 am

Unlucky there. I mainly blame the fact we had like 0 townies there on the last days (also my lack of activity). I really don't know where the fuck rochelle went to and a few others, but i guess Christmas commitments happened for some of us :/ Anyway, well played makino and butler, didn't expect makino one bit there and probably wouldn't have if we were going forward. Now onto the guesses, got a vague idea about a few of you guys :p
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:game 12 > game 11 (Mickey and Makino suck)

gtfo nerd

Makino C. wrote:Our game was better imo Atleast our avatars weren't creepy af
^^^^^^^

Mizuho N. wrote:Gg game 11, not as bad as game 7 but it was still pretty bad. Mickey explains pretty much why. But anyway gj mafia (not as good as me but its alright) lol jk.

Interesting to see that the scum rekt the town in both games. I mean game 11 didnt rek as much coz 1 died but still. And I thought that this is gonna be a challenge for mafia coz of the numbers on each side and the fact it is nightless unless scum gets lynched lol.

rude imo only game 11 players can talk about how it sucked
Honestly, bad town did screw over both games, this one a bit more than the other one.

Agatha A. wrote:considering how much actual useful town there were in game 12, I am not surprised, we practically had 1 misslynch because of all the stupid inactivity. Considering how the 2 useful townies would have died (natchi and me) if 2 of you mafia would get killed (probably brendan and kezoki in that case) you would have been just fine mizuho, I mean, who is going to question the most towny player like that?

From what I saw in the game, i'd have to agree. I don't think there really was any way for the game 12 mafia to lose at the point it was at.

ajhockeystar wrote:Player Guessing! http://goo.gl/forms/YLxC9cmR3E

my body is ready.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:57 pm

I got drookez right.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.