PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Osashi D.
Sukisoh S.
Butler P.
Makino C.
Mickey L.
Cassandra G.
ajhockeystar
Rochelle R.
Trinity M.
Andreas B.
Gizelle V.
Fergus K.
Kaito J.
17 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Butler P. Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Gizelle's suicide scum hunting has some merit. Some. I can see where she was coming from. However, the risk versus reward isn't even close. There's the clear first problem, that we are down by one more town member instantly. But, since she was acting so scummy, we spent nearly the entire day talking about Gizelle. Now we have very little going into this day, except for Gizelle's plan making Rochelle the scummiest. And if we lynch Rochelle and this strategy is wrong? We're down two townies and have to lynch three mafia to win, all thanks to Gizelle's faith in her strategy. If this strategy works so well, why haven't I ever seen it used before?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:38 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:lynch kaito
Dayum. That sucks. It seems that if I suspect someone then they turn town.

Switching gears from my last post when I somewhat defended you, Ms. Rochelle, why did you lynch Mr. Kaito? I seem to recall the last time we asked you about this when you were lynching him a few days ago, you said "reasons are for comic books," or something of that nature. One would hope you have a reason for this lynch.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Butler P. wrote:

Switching gears from my last post when I somewhat defended you, Ms. Rochelle, why did you lynch Mr. Kaito? I seem to recall the last time we asked you about this when you were lynching him a few days ago, you said "reasons are for comic books," or something of that nature. One would hope you have a reason for this lynch.
Well, at that time the lynch was a reaction lynch. My reasoning this time is that Fergus got subbed, but Kaito still hasn't been. So, therefore, kaito is likely lurking.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:11 am

Guys, we've mislynched 3 times already. We need to be careful.
...Says I, who has missed about 3 days of content. i'll attempt to read up and be somewhat helpful.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:39 am

Rochelle R. wrote:Yeah, so, I know this is really scummy, but it's my duty as town to scumhunt, and I think I've found a scum.

Yeah, so I think Gizelle is scum, as I've mentioned before, but I'm more sure of it now because it seems that when someone calls the person who has defended him or her scum, that person tends to be scum.

Horray for OMGUSing!
lynch gizelle

I... honestly do not understand the logic in this. Why would a scum ever call out the one person that defended them as scummy? (I guess to try and get them lynched after they themselves get lynched or to divert attention onto them, but otherwise I have no idea).
The thing with those two is that they wouldn't make sense, mainly because Gizelle wasn't scum and because she obviously wanted to get herself killed (the reasoning for doing so is really bad, in my opinion, though).

Makino C. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:Yeah, so, I know this is really scummy, but it's my duty as town to scumhunt, and I think I've found a scum.

Yeah, so I think Gizelle is scum, as I've mentioned before, but I'm more sure of it now because it seems that when someone calls the person who has defended him or her scum, that person tends to be scum.

Horray for OMGUSing!
lynch gizelle

The first sentence was right; it is 'really scummy'._. But I don't know who to believe unless one of them is revealed. If gizelle is mafia, then rochelle will most likely be town, unless they are a pair and planned this entire thing which i doubt as it made both of them look extremely scummy. But if gizelle turns out to be town, Rochelle is most probably mafia as for what gizelle stated. It doesn't make complete sense, but she has a point.
I'm starting to suspect gizelle a lot less and a lot more at the same time. Its confusing @.@ Only because she finally gave a sensible post so it makes me think about lynching her :/

This post just really looks like a way to slyly trick town into lynching Rochelle next after knowing that Gizelle is also town. Is it just me being paranoid? Likely, but it's certainly a possibility.

Gizelle V. wrote:main goal: weeding out scummy people
sub goal: weeding out scummy actions

my posts were scummy actions, they did not contribute to town. all the complaints people have against me together make a case for me to be a scummy person, this is how scumhunting works, the problem came when people started jumping to conclusions and assuming I said something that ive now clarified I hadnt
one of the most unfortunate things about the human conscious is that, when a straw breaks the camels back so to speak, and then you remove all the load from the camel, the camel still wont be okay. while i havent removed all the load off of peoples scummy perceptions of me, i do think ive made an adequate defense. that's what happened to that guy in starfox mafia, he was perceived to be scummy, made a good counterargument that should have resolved the issue, but people still maintained their lynch votes on him and lost a townie. its the reason politics is so frustrating; we all know what we believe and fervently know that we believe it, we just have trouble knowing why we believe it, even if you try to convince them that they are wrong.

After reading it, the only person lynched in Star Fox mafia was macle, the mafia.
Either way, this strategy is a legitimate (although bad, in my opinion) one, and we should look at what people did yesterday to see whether they jumped on Gizelle for bad reasons and question them to see whether they had a good reason or if they were just bsing a reason to lynch and are then likely mafia.

Sukisoh S. wrote:Wait wait wait, I'm getting confused. So right now, its like a "lynch the other person if I flip town" in between Rochelle and Gizelle?

To be honest, I really can't tell who is scum. Maybe its my skewed vision where I see everybody as town. So far, my only reason for wanting to lynch Gizelle is only a policy lynch.

Two things, a comment and a question.
First, the comment. This is definitely a question about whether town would be lynching Rochelle if Gizelle turns town, but it also brings up the topic and sticks it into everyone's mind, whether intentional or not.
Now, here's my question to you. Gizelle definitely started to contribute in this day and she was definitely trying to help town in a way. At this point, she wasn't being as useless and obscure as before. That should give you more than enough of a reason to not policy lynch her; given that, why did you keep your lynch on her anyways?

We've mislynched three times, we can only mislynch two more times, and you're already casting a lynch this early? Given, yes, he's likely lurking, but at this point we can't lynch inactives; everyone other than Kaito is active, so there are 2 mafia in the actives. We need to find them and take them out (while aj gets a sub for Kaito, this lurking/inactivity is really annoying) instead of just mindlessly taking out someone who is admittedly useless to town.

Town was really blinded when it came to lynching Gizelle; we can NOT let that happen again. We've got to be careful.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:23 am

Hey aj- update the alive/dead list, please?
Anyways, here we go. Reads/opinions on players!

• Cassandra G. - Lynched Day 1; Vanilla townie.

• Butler P. - Seems fairly pro-town from his posting habits, doesn't really seem like he could be paired with anyone else in the game. Continued to post in the time period I was gone, meaning that he isn't trying to hide behind the "most active" poster at the time. Leaning Town.

• Andreas B. - Lynched Day 2; Vanilla Townie.

• Sukisoh S. - Comes in rarely, offers his opinions on things, leaves. I see him lurking a lot late in the night, but not commenting anything. Did lynch Gizelle as a "policy lynch," although I feel there is some other reason behind the lynch. Probably scummy reasons; maybe not.Leaning Scum.

• Kaito J. - The lurker. Really annoying. Hope we can get a sub for him. Null.

• Trinity M. Comes in rarely as well, but contributes new information/brings up new things quite often. Generally going along with the tide of what others say, although I think she may have disagreed with the majority a couple times. Leaning Town.

• Gizelle V. - Lynched Day 3; Vanilla Townie.

• Mickey L. - Super scummy, amirite

• Fergus K. - Been subbed in for... twice now? Both subs have said the same thing, along with the original player. None of them have delivered very much yet. Null.

• Makino C. -  I... argh, I don't know what to think about Makino. I'm constantly flip-flopping on him, as he looks pro-town then makes some moves that seem scummy to me. At this point, his town contributions seem to outweigh his scummy posts. Neutral.

• Rochelle R. - So this is interesting. The other person in the huge Gizelle fiasco that just occurred, targeted because she switched from defending Gizelle to being against her (although not as abruptly as some may think). Given that that is somewhat scummy, she has also seemed fairly town in her posting style; I also don't think she would have involved herself in the argument like that if she was mafia. Then again, she did have a rather quick lynch on Kaito today. Perhaps because she's feeling in danger? Or does she have an ulterior motive? That's for her to know and us to find out. Neutral.

Hmm, I thought I would have more people as scummy.
I'm just going to place a tentative Lynch: Sukisoh and change it if any better options come up.

Also, I just realized how much a Kaito+Mickey scum team would make sense at this point.
Given, i'm going to bring up in the future that stating things that make you scummy in no way clear you, but i'd feel awkward thinking of it and not posting it, so whatever. Topic of discussion, perhaps? *shrug*
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:19 am

Votecount 4.1

Kaito J.(1)- Rochelle R.
Sukisoh S.(1)- Mickey L.
Makino C.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Trinity M., Makino C., Butler P.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Kaito J. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Our game is slowly going inactive ;~; (Not just saying that because the nubs in game 12 are ahead of us xD)
I really don't know who to suspect right now. But is it just me or does Mickey+trinity seem like a perfect scum team? I mean Im not trying to jump to conclusions but they both seem to take each others opinions and claim the other one is town. Seems like a play to me. Or it may just be me being paranoid, idk.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Damn it, unlucky guys. My fault for that personally, i pushed it in the first place but i guess doing that now would be better than having a super scummy villy at lylo.
Makino C. wrote:Our game is slowly going inactive ;~; (Not just saying that because the nubs in game 12 are ahead of us xD)
I really don't know who to suspect right now. But is it just me or does Mickey+trinity seem like a perfect scum team? I mean Im not trying to jump to conclusions but they both seem to take each others opinions and claim the other one is town. Seems like a play to me. Or it may just be me being paranoid, idk.
We started before game 12, i cri errytiem ;_;

Also, will comment on the me and mickey thing, seeing as it's always good to share and give more information, even if it's about myself. Why on earth would scum make something like that so obvious, personally i think a good scum would wrap themselves around something that wasn't as obvious and wouldn't out their partner, saying the other scum is a town read is scummy as hell, and it would be a dumbbplay for scum to do that, as we would go back an look at their reads and stuff to see what they 'think'.

TLDR: me and Mickey have quite similar opinions, scum would not just make themselves look similar, they would make themselves be differing etc, that would be dumb as hell
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Also, will definitely look back later tonight or tomorrow morning and create a read list. Personally, i think everyone should do this, we're midgame and i think we have enough information about most people. Would be nice to get everyone's opinions.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Yeah, I was probably being paranoid. I just said what I felt so it could be reasoned and left at that.
As for what mickey stated about me pushing the lynch on rochelle or whatever, I didn't even think of it in that way until you pointed it out now. I guess from your perspective it does look a bit scummy but I'm pretty sure if I was mafia I wouldn't risk looking scummy by pushing lynchs on people. Not unless I looked like a convincing townie.
Which I obviously don't right now.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Sorry for my lack of activity despite just being subbed. I have quite a few things to do in school today. You can expect more posts from me tomorrow.
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Mickey L. wrote:

We've mislynched three times, we can only mislynch two more times, and you're already casting a lynch this early? Given, yes, he's likely lurking, but at this point we can't lynch inactives; everyone other than Kaito is active, so there are 2 mafia in the actives. We need to find them and take them out (while aj gets a sub for Kaito, this lurking/inactivity is really annoying) instead of just mindlessly taking out someone who is admittedly useless to town.

Town was really blinded when it came to lynching Gizelle; we can NOT let that happen again. We've got to be careful.
I understand that. However, if he really is lurking, this is the best way to draw him from lurking.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:23 pm

So. I've heard a read request.

Mickey: He's been contributing all game, trying to stay relatively neutral. Seems townish to me.

Butler: He seems to have been doing the same as Mickey, but has done a few slightly "off" things so far, and hasn't been as active. Nothing here is inherently scummy, so I'm going to say leaning town.

Susukoh: He's been bringing new arguments to the table and appears to be scumhunting. He doesn't have great activity, but I haven't seen too much from him that indicates scum, so leaning town.

Trinity: She has been aggressively against Gizelle from Day 1. On day 1 itself, she scumread me briefly. Aggressiveness isn't very scummy imo, so I think she's leaning town.

Makino: TBH I don't know about Makino; no offense, but you haven't left an impression on me. I know other players are scumreading him. I'm going to have to say neutral here.

Fergus and Kaito are null rn.

So possible scumteams:
Trinity & Butler: maybe. I don't think they've acknowledged each other, come to think of it, but I may be wrong. IDK why this scumteam comes to mind, but it does.

Trinity & makino: hm, these both have trinity. Anyway, I don't think they've really had any major arguments or anything to suggest that they aren't trying to be associated together. Trinity defended Makino when Gizelle accused him. IDK, maybe.

So these are the scumteams that came to my head for unknown reasons. Do with them what you may.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Readlist...it is time that I made one of those.

Mr. Sukisoh has not talked that often, and hasn't said loads in those posts either. He spent a number of posts talking about policy lynching Ms. Gizelle...and then never lynched her. In fact, he hasn't placed a lynch at all. Over three in game days. Slight mafia read

Mr. Kaito hasn't said the slightest thing other than his confirmation post where he is apparently suggesting that he is a Major League Gamer. Next. No information

Ms. Trinity has talked about the same amount as Susikoh, however all of her posts have been high quality in my opinion, and everything she says makes sense. Town read

Ms. Mickey has posted the most out of the entire town. She never misses a thing that a player might post, and asks a lot of questions. (which is possibly why she has so many posts) She posts in a meaningful way, and makes sure that every problem is addressed. Town read

Mr. Fergus has now been subbed out for the second time. The former Fergus and the original Fergus both said they would catch up...and then didn't and were soon subbed out. Now we have a new Fergus, and there's still no information on any of them. No information

Mr. Makino has been an interesting case. He seemed suspicious on day 1, but after that he has improved. His posts have been careful, but he does a fairly good job looking at both sides. Why not a full town read? Some of his posts seem...out of place with his other content. I am not sure exactly how to explain it. Slight town read

Ms. Rochelle has been scum hunting, but at times it seems like she doesn't put together a full idea to make a good case for lynching someone. Maybe it is just me. Also, there is the suicide scum-hunting thing that theoretically makes her mafia...but I'm really not sure how reliable that is. Neutral

Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Makino C. wrote:As for what mickey stated about me pushing the lynch on rochelle or whatever, I didn't even think of it in that way until you pointed it out now. I guess from your perspective it does look a bit scummy but I'm pretty sure if I was mafia I wouldn't risk looking scummy by pushing lynchs on people. Not unless I looked like a convincing townie.
Well, the reason I pointed it out was because it was kind of surreptitious and behind-the-scenes, as if you were implanting an idea in people's heads. Also, regarding the second point, the one person who was pushing the most for you to be scum (me) townread you on the last day; wouldn't that make you think that you were beginning to be seen as a convincing townie?

Fergus K. wrote:Sorry for my lack of activity despite just being subbed. I have quite a few things to do in school today. You can expect more posts from me tomorrow.

Awesome, enjoy catching up. I'm excited to hear your opinion.

Rochelle R. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:

I understand that. However, if he really is lurking, this is the best way to draw him from lurking.

Certainly, yes, but if he's not lurking and is just another inactive VT, we will have used up another mislynch and we would then be in lylo.

Butler P. wrote:Readlist...it is time that I made one of those.

Mr. Sukisoh has not talked that often, and hasn't said loads in those posts either. He spent a number of posts talking about policy lynching Ms. Gizelle...and then never lynched her. In fact, he hasn't placed a lynch at all. Over three in game days. Slight mafia read
Just checked back and saw that Sukisoh never actually lynched Gizelle, so ignore my point where I brought that up. Sukisoh could either just not believe any of our lynches were good ideas (see: Andreas) or he may be scum lurking behind the scenes. Which is he? I'm not sure.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Makino C. wrote:As for what mickey stated about me pushing the lynch on rochelle or whatever, I didn't even think of it in that way until you pointed it out now. I guess from your perspective it does look a bit scummy but I'm pretty sure if I was mafia I wouldn't risk looking scummy by pushing lynchs on people. Not unless I looked like a convincing townie.

Mickey L. wrote:Well, the reason I pointed it out was because it was kind of surreptitious and behind-the-scenes, as if you were implanting an idea in people's heads. Also, regarding the second point, the one person who was pushing the most for you to be scum (me) townread you on the last day; wouldn't that make you think that you were beginning to be seen as a convincing townie?

Well, if you've looked through everyone's read list then they show me as either 'scummy' or 'neutral'. I am well aware that there are experienced players in the game and I'm pretty sure If I was mafia I wouldn't want to make it worse by intentionally seeming scummy.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
Certainly, yes, but if he's not lurking and is just another inactive VT, we will have used up another mislynch and we would then be in lylo.
If he were just inactive, he would have been subbed by now.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:06 pm

Fergus K. wrote:Sorry for my lack of activity despite just being subbed. I have quite a few things to do in school today. You can expect more posts from me tomorrow.
So this trips two alarms. One is the fact that he is making an excuse when he had time to come on, and probably ought to have had time to post a few hasty observations. The second is the fact that he is the third sub, which from past experience indicates scum.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Makino C. wrote:Mickey, (btw I couldn't quote what you said without everything else being quoted along with it)
My contradictory post might've seemed scummy to you. But it was only intentioned to show that I wasn't 100% sure cassandra was mafia. After all, All we can do is scum hunt. I'm sure the others who lynched her wasn't completely sure of it either but only did it because of her scummy move. The only difference is I pointed out that I wasn't sure of the lynch. But that didn't mean I claimed she wasn't mafia and then lynched her.
I still thought she was mafia just as much as the others. But her scummy post would have been way too obvious and so made me give it a second thought.
So now I'm focusing a little more on Makino's posts. It seems that between pages 11 and 12 Mickey and Butler were very aggressive toward Makino, and he seemed to defend them pretty logically, as shown in the quote above. I would like to mention the possibility of a Mickey-Butler scumteam and the fact that Makino may be less scummy than we currently think. Now that I actually read his posts, I can't see why we think he's scummy. It seems that Mickey and Butler are attacking him for no reason.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Makino C. wrote:

Mickey L. wrote:Well, the reason I pointed it out was because it was kind of surreptitious and behind-the-scenes, as if you were implanting an idea in people's heads. Also, regarding the second point, the one person who was pushing the most for you to be scum (me) townread you on the last day; wouldn't that make you think that you were beginning to be seen as a convincing townie?

Well, if you've looked through everyone's read list then they show me as either 'scummy' or 'neutral'. I am well aware that there are experienced players in the game and I'm pretty sure If I was mafia I wouldn't want to make it worse by intentionally seeming scummy.

Ah, alright. I mean, the point i'm trying to make is that it was kind of a sidenote, whether intentional or not. I don't know if that means anything.

Rochelle R. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:
If he were just inactive, he would have been subbed by now.

Ah, true.

Rochelle R. wrote:The second is the fact that he is the third sub, which from past experience indicates scum.
How exactly does that indicate scum?
If you look in previous games, Robert was subbed quite a lot and he turned out as town. Same with Gulzar.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:24 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
So this trips two alarms. One is the fact that he is making an excuse when he had time to come on, and probably ought to have had time to post a few hasty observations. The second is the fact that he is the third sub, which from past experience indicates scum.

How can you say something like this by just looking at past games? There is no logical reason for people that have been substituted multiple times to be considered as mafia just because it may have bent he case in the past.

Rochelle R. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:Mickey, (btw I couldn't quote what you said without everything else being quoted along with it)
My contradictory post might've seemed scummy to you. But it was only intentioned to show that I wasn't 100% sure cassandra was mafia. After all, All we can do is scum hunt. I'm sure the others who lynched her wasn't completely sure of it either but only did it because of her scummy move. The only difference is I pointed out that I wasn't sure of the lynch. But that didn't mean I claimed she wasn't mafia and then lynched her.
I still thought she was mafia just as much as the others. But her scummy post would have been way too obvious and so made me give it a second thought.
So now I'm focusing a little more on Makino's posts. It seems that between pages 11 and 12 Mickey and Butler were very aggressive toward Makino, and he seemed to defend them pretty logically, as shown in the quote above. I would like to mention the possibility of a Mickey-Butler scumteam and the fact that Makino may be less scummy than we currently think. Now that I actually read his posts, I can't see why we think he's scummy. It seems that Mickey and Butler are attacking him for no reason.

Could you possibly quote a post where either of us are "attacking" Makino?

I forgot about this when I made my read on you, Ms. Rochelle. You seem to make a lot of statements, but you haven't been giving evidence supporting your claims. I'd hardly consider town reading Makino as attacking him.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:51 pm

I'd also like to add in that a Mickey-Butler scumteam wouldn't really make a lot of sense given the way we've posted; we're two of the most active in the thread, and suspicion would be thrown on both of us if neither of us die after we lynch the first mafia.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:55 am

I may as well do a read-list myself.

Mickey L.- Is either pro-town or talented mafia. Contributed a lot, very paranoid tho although in this case it could be a good thing. imo, she does have many scum team possibilities. Although, its not much to go off of. Town read for now?
Butler P- Seems very confident about what he posts and reasons very well. Although something about the way he talks doesn't seem right. Idk its not scummy but just intimidating, hard to explain. Then again, he hasn't made any scummy moves and is aware of what he says. Neutral.
Trinity- Doesn't post much but her posts are informative. She may have jumped to conclusions and placed mislynchs many times before but then again, so did I. So I can't exactly question her on that. Town-ish
Kaito- Hasn't posted at all and pretty sure AJ is finding a sub, not sure if lynching him now would be the best choice but if all else fails, lynch him and hope for the best?
Fergus- Uhmmmm, basically what everyone else has to say about him.
Sukisoh- Hasn't reasoned what a few users have been questioning him for a while now. Like butler said, hasn't lynched anyone. It may because he knew they'd get lynched anyway on deadline and didn't want to seem scummy? Scummy imo.
Rochelle- I'll have to admit, I'm not sure of rochelle. Rochelle didn't reason very well but her style of posting seems town-ish. I don't have much to say about her for now. Neutral

I guess Lynch Sukisoh If anyone has any objections towards my lynch, Tell me before the deadline.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:30 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
Fergus K. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:Well I think she is mafia for the same reason you guys do. Attempting to lynch someone when she heard she was going to be lynched. But then again when she said then "Lynch Rochelle, you'll be losing your best player if I die etc etc"
idk if she was mafia, she would have thought twice before saying something like that
...do you think she's mafia or not? You originally said you thought she was town, but it seems like you're saying the complete opposite now...

People can be convinced otherwise. Just because you think someone is town at one point doesn't mean you cant realize that they look scummy. Do consider that Very Happy
I don't disagree with that, but Makino seems to have switched his view on someone after we simply asked for his reasoning behind his views of Cassandra.

Mickey L. wrote:So since the day is ending, i'm just going to post my views on everybody that I have thus far
Cassandra G. - going to be lynched
Butler P. - I have no idea why, but something felt off about him near the beginning of this day, although there is absolutely no reason for me to feel that way. He has been posting in a very pro-town way due to his encouragement for reasoning behind posts and for inactives to speak.
Andreas B. - Seems town, due to cautiousness and generally willing to look at both sides of the story.
Sukisoh S. - Neutral on him; he's been lurking, but has come in with quality posts and analysis whenever he posts.
Kaito J. - Hasn't posted the entire game >_>
Trinity M. - Seems town for pressuring people who seem scummy for clarification and for also urging necessary caution.
Gizelle V. - Seems scummy to me, could also be a VI. Very hard to understand.
Mickey L. - That's me.
Fergus K. - Recently subbed in, don't have enough information to tell.
Makino C. - The person I find scummiest due to conflicting posts and reasoning
Rochelle R. - Was the initial target of a lot of suspicion; don't have a definite read on her either way.

Butler P. wrote:So, that was not the most favorable result yesterday. Now, heading into day 2, Mr. Makino and Ms. Gizelle will be under close inspection, I'm sure. I would like to see more of them, Gizelle in particular.

One of the more intriguing players from yesterday I've noticed was Mr. Andreas. He has been here throughout the entire game, but he hasn't done much. He only enlightened us on a few opinions, and didn't place a vote. This was just something I picked up from yesterday, I would be happy if I could hear opinions on it.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next