PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 27: F11

+10
Shonosuke G.
Roland T.
Mikeosu F.
Alva U.
Cal C.
Alex M.
Shannon B.
Olesia K.
Dario V.
ajhockeystar
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Game 27: F11 - Page 5 Empty Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Shonosuke G. Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Uh, hi guys, sub here.

I'm kinda new to mafia and don't really understand anon games so bear with me a bit. I'll try to read but I kinda am a little confused :p.

So what I can deduce is that its a 3v2 right now, which is lylo.

I'll see what everybody else has to say before making my lynch...
Shonosuke G.
Shonosuke G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex M. Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:43 pm

Shonosuke G. wrote:Uh, hi guys, sub here.

I'm kinda new to mafia and don't really understand anon games so bear with me a bit. I'll try to read but I kinda am a little confused :p.

Are you not cop?
Alex M.
Alex M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shonosuke G. Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Alex M. wrote:

Are you not cop?
Of course I'm cop.
Shonosuke G.
Shonosuke G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex M. Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:02 pm

Shonosuke G. wrote:
Alex M. wrote:

Are you not cop?
Of course I'm cop.

Hypoing, or claiming? Inspects?
Alex M.
Alex M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeosu F. Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:56 am

Right guys, apologies on my longer than expected absence. Was away for a bit longer than I hoped. Just to say I'm here and currently writing up the reads list, and to expect it later on.
Mikeosu F.
Mikeosu F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shonosuke G. Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:23 am

Alex M. wrote:
Shonosuke G. wrote:
Alex M. wrote:

Are you not cop?
Of course I'm cop.

Hypoing, or claiming? Inspects?
All inspects are currently dead.
Shonosuke G.
Shonosuke G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeosu F. Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:03 pm

Right here you go. Again sorry for not being here to defend myself over the past few days I guess, considering some quite wild accusations have been thrown at me. Right so for the TL;DR, currently feeling a Roland/Olesia or (very very unlikely but maybe) Roland/Alex scumteam today. Most likely due to the fact that Roland has been tunnelling pretty hard on me the whole game and not doing much else. Anyway, here's some individual analysis.

Roland T. - So currently Roland is probably my biggest scumread if that wasn't already evidently clearly through that first paragraph. Personally I feel he has been skirting around what's required from him and hasn't been giving us as much information as we would necessarily want. Looking at his readslist, it's pretty minimal and pretty lacking, not really saying much other than "this is my scumread/townread, and here's a play they made that makes them scum/town to me.". I don't feel that's sufficient, and he's fairly lurky compared to other players and isn't contributing a huge load in comparison.

Alex M. - Personally Alex is probably one of my more townie reads but I'm still a bit unsure about him for some reason, more just gut. I feel his reaction was alright, although I totally pushed him a bit too much earlier on and made a stupid play with the heavy tunnel on his lynch. I'm leaning towards him being town but much like him with me I feel fairly neutral about it all.

Olesia K. - Some of Olesia's points have been good and useful, her hypo push was good and IMO great to go ahead with at the time, although it may have not seemed that way at the time from my POV. However, her reads are lacking in my opinion as well. Basically all she did from today onwards was just activity complain and state the obvious to be honest. I think she's town, but honestly I don't see how anyone else can really fit in the scumteam scenarios I have drawn up apart from her or someone less likely, or Shonosuke who hasn't really responded to much. This is partly due to the heavy reads towards me following a cop claim and result upon me as town from both Olesia and Roland, but then again I'm a bit cynical going into LYLO tbh.

Shonosuke G. - new sub looks promising but I can't really comment on much based on Shonosuke considering he's still new and basically just starting today. Neutral.

Basically TL;DR again, likely sr: roland, possible sr: olesia, neutral: Shono/Alex

Anyway any questions feel free to ask me. I'll be checking lots to respond considering I've not been here at all this week.
Mikeosu F.
Mikeosu F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olesia K. Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:56 pm

At this point, there are only a few scumteams that would make sense, seeing as alex and mikeosu are both going for roland it would make sense that in the case that they're both town, the scumteam would probably be roland and shonosuke. If roland is town, it could still be any combination of people.

The new shonosuke is odd, he only answered part of a question which always annoys me a lot. So shonosuke, please tell us if you're hypoing cop or if you're actually claiming cop.

Besides that for some reason he can't decide on a lynch before us saying our things? but then he hasn't said his own thoughts? so another request to shonosuke: please post your thoughts.

Honestly right now a roland + shonosuke scumteam seems like a pretty good option. It's that or alex/mikeosu is doing a bus, or roland is town.

Looking at everything right now roland seems like he's likely to be scum.
Olesia K.
Olesia K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olesia K. Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:01 pm

And the sudden change of mind on roland being scummier than mikeosu isn't that sudden if you realize that I only ever said mikeosu was acting strange, I never stated it but I was thinking roland or mikeosu could be scum while making my post yesterday. Looking at things again I realized that roland really is doing the bare minimum required.

I still think it's strange that mikeosu mentioned Shannon being an obvious nightkill because she was leading town (or something along those lines) when Shannon only ever said two useful things, so Mikeosu, if you could explain that, that would be great as I am incredibly confused.

Which reminds me of something strange, the mafia are only killing the really inactive people, which leaves me to wonder what their plan is, did they want to have an active game so it wouldn't just be a win because nobody in town did shit or did they have a strategy with this? perhaps to frame someone inactive after eventually killing someone who is more active?
Olesia K.
Olesia K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olesia K. Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Also, considering how Alex, Mikeosu and I seem to be in agreement over how scummy Roland is,

Roland: if you are actually town you are going to need to prove it, which could be hard as you'd have to convince 2 people while there are 2 mafia probably trying to get you killed. So if you are actually town good luck with that, because so far I'm not convinced.

Shonosuke: if you are actually town, there is something very wrong going on, as that means one of the 3 people currently agreeing that roland is very scummy, is actually scum themselves (because numbers). If this is the case, Roland is NOT mafia and you shouldn't lynch him. Instead you'll have to convince the townie currently convinced roland is scum (that would be me, but I'm keeping it neutral) that you and roland are NOT scum. To which I say good luck, again.

For those of you wondering why I just posted 3 things in a row, I am dumping all my thoughts here and my thoughts have a way of finding something new and interesting just as I click away from psanon.
Olesia K.
Olesia K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeosu F. Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Olesia K. wrote:
I still think it's strange that mikeosu mentioned Shannon being an obvious nightkill because she was leading town (or something along those lines) when Shannon only ever said two useful things, so Mikeosu, if you could explain that, that would be great as I am incredibly confused.

Which reminds me of something strange, the mafia are only killing the really inactive people, which leaves me to wonder what their plan is, did they want to have an active game so it wouldn't just be a win because nobody in town did shit or did they have a strategy with this? perhaps to frame someone inactive after eventually killing someone who is more active?

To be honest, it was more because it was day 1 and she seemed to be fairly active and people did take notice of her. It wasn't meant to be a very significant comment to be honest, I just felt she was probably dead in comparison to a much quieter person in the game.

I don't think there's any strategy in their killings here. Just them asking who they feel like killing. Maybe they want an active last few days? Want to show that they've acted 'towny' to the others? Doubt it here but fairdos if they want that.
Mikeosu F.
Mikeosu F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland T. Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:48 pm

From Olesia's post above (sorry I can't quote, I'm on mobile)

"seeing as alex and mikeosu are both going for roland it would make sense that in the case that they're both town, the scumteam would probably be roland and shonosuke"

It's the probably that annoys me here. Surely if Olesia was town and they knew that alex and mikeosu were too they would know without a doubt that the scum was shonosuke and I?
Roland T.
Roland T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeosu F. Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:51 pm

Roland T. wrote:From Olesia's post above (sorry I can't quote, I'm on mobile)

"seeing as alex and mikeosu are both going for roland it would make sense that in the case that they're both town, the scumteam would probably be roland and shonosuke"

It's the probably that annoys me here. Surely if Olesia was town and they knew that alex and mikeosu were too they would know without a doubt that the scum was shonosuke and I?

But there are no certainties without someone being cop and having inspects, or the possiblity of there even being a cop. Everything is a possibility right now, just some possibilities are more likely to be correct in comparison to others.
Mikeosu F.
Mikeosu F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland T. Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:14 am

Mikeosu F. wrote:

But there are no certainties without someone being cop and having inspects, or the possiblity of there even being a cop. Everything is a possibility right now, just some possibilities are more likely to be correct in comparison to others.
I don't think you understand my post. There are only 3 town at the moment. If Alex and you (hypothetically) were confirmed town, then in Olesia's eyes the scum would be confirmed as Shonosuke and I.
Roland T.
Roland T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeosu F. Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:03 am

Roland T. wrote:
Mikeosu F. wrote:

I don't think you understand my post. There are only 3 town at the moment. If Alex and you (hypothetically) were confirmed town, then in Olesia's eyes the scum would be confirmed as Shonosuke and I.

Well yeah no shit it's a hypothetical. No one is confirmed right now and we're literally just making educated guesses as to who is town. Your post as a whole was rather pointless and to be honest mine was a bit pointless as well.
Mikeosu F.
Mikeosu F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:05 am

Votecount 3.2

Roland T.(0)-
Shonosuke G.(0)-
Olesia K.(0)-
Alex M.(0)-
Mikeosu F.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Shonosuke G., Olesia K., Mikeosu F., Roland T., Alex M.
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 1st at 9pm EST.

The village is in LYLO.

If the deadline was now, Roland T. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland T. Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:40 pm

Welp, deadline is approaching and we still haven't decided on a lynch. Going with my main scumread.

Lynch Mikeosu F.
Roland T.
Roland T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeosu F. Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:22 pm

I better stick up my lynch too considering that my target is fairly obvious for today. I urge you all to have a good think about everything, considering LYLO and all.
Lynch Roland T.

(Also, on an unrelated note, happy new year ladies and gents!)
Mikeosu F.
Mikeosu F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex M. Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:01 am

Okay, so as of now I don't see any sort of QH (I do believe mafia has daytalk, so)

This leads me to believe that one of either Roland or Mikeosu MUST be scum.

I'm not sure which way I'm going to lean here, honestly. I would really like to think that Mikeosu and Olesia are townie here, but at this point I don't see too much evidence for one or another.
Alex M.
Alex M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeosu F. Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:00 pm

can we actually lynch someone rather than just sitting around waiting for plurality to happen? I really don't care if you lynch me, it's /probably/ valid and really I don't mind as long as it's justified, but a few hours before deadline I'd hope that we would make a decision and lynch rather than only crosslynches between 2 main targets.
Mikeosu F.
Mikeosu F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex M. Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:16 pm

I'm still rereading :/
Alex M.
Alex M.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Votecount 3.3

Mikeosu F.(1)- Roland T.
Roland T.(1)- Mikeosu F.
Shonosuke G.(0)-
Olesia K.(0)-
Alex M.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Shonosuke G., Olesia K., Alex M.
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 1st at 9pm EST.

The village is in LYLO.

Mikeosu F. was lynched.

he was the...:

which means...:

and...:

GG everyone, I'll post the player guessing form soon, along with the points distribution. This upcoming weekend is the Awards, so the reveals call will probably be the following weekend. Stay tuned for more info!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:59 pm

Game 26 and 27 reminds me of Game 6 and 7
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down