Game 27: F11

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Alex M. on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:02 pm

I dislike that Cal's post is trying to be overtly townie, but in that it actually seems townie, because I doubt Mafia would make it obvious they were trying THAT hard to seem townie, albeit the fact that it's an extremely WIFOM situation.

Mikeosu, I'm not lynching solely for lolicons, but I was trying to see who would randomly step up to defend someone else.

Unlynch Shannon B.
avatar
Alex M.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Olesia K. on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:12 pm

tbh if you're going to do the lolicon shit you almost deserve to get lynched for it. Also, hi. Apparently we've got our first gay representation in psanon... not that there were ever any relationships in psanon before.

Anyways, this game will be a lot of wifom because we don't really know which power roles are in the game. Which can be quite a problem.

This means that if someone claims to be something and there's no cc, that doesn't confirm them. there might just not be any of that role.
avatar
Olesia K.

Posts : 25
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Alex M. on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Olesia K. wrote:tbh if you're going to do the lolicon shit you almost deserve to get lynched for it. Also, hi. Apparently we've got our first gay representation in psanon... not that there were ever any relationships in psanon before.

Anyways, this game will be a lot of wifom because we don't really know which power roles are in the game. Which can be quite a problem.

This means that if someone claims to be something and there's no cc, that doesn't confirm them. there might just not be any of that role.

I wasn't trying to spark the lolicons, but look at the past season of NOC anon and you'll see a D1 lynch system based on avatars, and I was trying to do the same thing.
avatar
Alex M.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Shannon B. on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:23 pm

I-im not gay for you Olesia. B-baka! o///o

Anyway, this has been a lot of loli talk and not much game talk. To Cal C, of course we need activity. But over-mentioning it does nothing.

Lynch Alva and not just because the bastard tried to get in my pants.
avatar
Shannon B.

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-12-01
Location : Outside of Olesia's window. Waiting.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Cal C. on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Obviously the simple idea of having more activity isn't enough to win, we need to actually have it in order to win. My original post was pretty much meant to say I'd like this game to be the most active of the two, for obvious reasons.

What ways do we have of finding out the exact rolelist? Obviously the mafia is already able to rule out two possible rolelists, as are the doctor or cop, if they exist. Hypoing could work, if there are negatives to this that aren't coming to me now then someone please speak up about it. Besides the obvious chance that a cop doesn't exist, I can't see what mafia gains from it.

This is pretty much Wifom: The Game with all the stuff we need to guess at and make predictions on. Should be fun.
avatar
Cal C.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-12-01
Location : Perpetually staring into the void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:30 pm

Votecount 1.1
******************************

Alva U.(1)- Shannon B.
Shannon B.(0)-
Shonosuke G.(0)-
Olesia K.(0)-
Alex M.(0)-
Cal C.(0)-
Mikeosu F.(0)-
Dario V.(0)-
Roland T.(0)-
Not Voting(8)- Shonosuke G., Olesia K., Cal C., Mikeosu F., Dario V., Alva U., Roland T., Alex M.
******************************
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 17th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Alva U. would be lynched.


Last edited by ajhockeystar on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Alex M. on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:24 pm

I find it hilarious that nobody has come online to chat after AJ's update.

Lynch Roland T.

Let's get some activity, people
avatar
Alex M.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Roland T. on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:52 pm

I find it hilarious how you're commenting about lack of activity but you aren't contributing anything yourself and you're just randlynching. If you're worried about people not talking, you could at least try to get the game moving yourself?
avatar
Roland T.

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Alva U. on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:22 am

Wow that roland reaction was a little aggressive for a random lynch
avatar
Alva U.

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Alex M. on Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:18 am

Alva U. wrote:Wow that roland reaction was a little aggressive for a random lynch

Aand finally someone gets it. On Day 1 in an unknown RL, what else is there to do but random lynch and speculate on the roles?

I find it hilarious that you'll call out solely my random lynch on you but not the beginning-of-day lynch on Shannon.
Also, all you did was chainsaw - you didn't try to add anything to the game either, just rode my ass for lynching you, which is awful.
avatar
Alex M.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Olesia K. on Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:44 pm

I agree that we should hypo. If we have a cop it'll be a good thing, if we don't then it won't do any harm anyways.
avatar
Olesia K.

Posts : 25
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Shonosuke G. on Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:18 pm

isnt day 1 randlynching for reactions ? hypo is a decent strat if we have a cop they can confirm if we dont then we dont lose anything either
avatar
Shonosuke G.

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Mikeosu F. on Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:53 pm

Sorry for not being much use today other than at the start. May or may not have completely forgotten about stuff here. Anyway I'll leave some comments about stuff today anyway. About the Roland lynch/reaction. The random lynch was stupid, I want reasoning on all the lynches taking place preferably. This isn't real time stuff where we can just press someone at the time and info info info is key here, we need it to actually process stuff properly over the day. His reaction may have seemed aggressive, but it's perfectly fine considering he's got a pretty valid point about the other lynch. Complaining about activity and simply random lynching isn't doing much at all, and I'd love to see more activity from everyone (hypocritical me saying this much), rather than activity complaining which does fuck all.
Alex there's plenty of stuff to do on day 1 other than just do stupid random lynches. At least reason your lynches if you are gonna do them, but first of all you could just ask people about their thoughts on something? Discussion does not always mean discussion about a lynch that just happened.

Anyways that's me vented out now I guess about this. Hypo is decent yeah, but the whole theme is heavy wifom like Olesia said before, so I really doubt that hypo would work in favour of town in this game if we tried it (which we shouldn't considering we're sitting here saying let's do hypo).
avatar
Mikeosu F.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Alva U. on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:14 am

See that would make a whole lot more sense if there was something to actually discuss. And right now the best thing to discuss imo, is roland's agressive reaction to being lynched, which I find weird.
avatar
Alva U.

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Dario V. on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:41 pm

I mean he could be just responding aggressively bc PR / plurality for all the days. It would lose the town a player if he wasn't mafia.
avatar
Dario V.

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Shannon B. on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:12 pm

You know, a point I would like to make. Alva keeps talking about Roland's aggressive behavior about a random lynch, and while it is scummy, Alva is currently the one who would be lynched due to my plur. Putting Roland out as scummy to get plur off of him would not only save him, but also get a town lynched. The fact that not everyone else has cast votes yet though means that they could also both not be mafia or the partner is waiting to change plur closer to the end. But that could be scummy too. Don't you just love wifom? I do. Sticking to Alva, but I would love to see some more lynches. Preferably keeping plur on Alva while not lynching the same person more than once (aka players 1-4 have 1 lynch each with alva having plur).
avatar
Shannon B.

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-12-01
Location : Outside of Olesia's window. Waiting.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Mikeosu F. on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:05 pm

I just simply don't have a clear idea in my mind about a certain lynch target yet. Your point about Alva does make a lot of sense, and I can see that him doing that is a much cleaner way of getting himself off a lynch without him blatantly begging to lynch someone else or pushing someone else constantly at this late in the day.

Still got a few hours yet so I'll probably think it over and perhaps lynch shortly.
avatar
Mikeosu F.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Alex M. on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Shannon B. wrote:You know, a point I would like to make. Alva keeps talking about Roland's aggressive behavior about a random lynch, and while it is scummy, Alva is currently the one who would be lynched due to my plur. Putting Roland out as scummy to get plur off of him would not only save him, but also get a town lynched. The fact that not everyone else has cast votes yet though means that they could also both not be mafia or the partner is waiting to change plur closer to the end. But that could be scummy too. Don't you just love wifom? I do. Sticking to Alva, but I would love to see some more lynches. Preferably keeping plur on Alva while not lynching the same person more than once (aka players 1-4 have 1 lynch each with alva having plur).  

I was fine with where you were going until you were 100% sure that Roland was town...this seems to me like you're sort of chainsawing against Alva to save Roland, something you should only know if you were Mafia...

I just dislike your wording, because you assume that Alva is scum and Roland is town.
avatar
Alex M.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:10 pm

Votecount 1.2
******************************

Alva U.(1)- Shannon B.
Roland T.(1)- Alex M.
Shannon B.(0)-
Shonosuke G.(0)-
Olesia K.(0)-
Alex M.(0)-
Cal C.(0)-
Mikeosu F.(0)-
Dario V.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Shonosuke G., Olesia K., Cal C., Mikeosu F., Dario V., Alva U., Roland T.
******************************
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 17th at 9pm EST.

Alva U. was lynched!

he was the...:
Vanilla Townie

Night 1 Commence!

Deadline is the 19th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:04 pm

The death last night was of...:
Shannon B. the Vanilla Townie

Day 2 Commence!

Votecount 2.0
******************************

Roland T.(0)-
Shonosuke G.(0)-
Olesia K.(0)-
Alex M.(0)-
Cal C.(0)-
Mikeosu F.(0)-
Dario V.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Shonosuke G., Olesia K., Cal C., Mikeosu F., Dario V., Roland T., Alex M.
******************************
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 23rd at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Alex M. on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:23 pm

Wow we're getting shredded compared to 26 now. Let's open this up with a little bit of wild side.

Lynch Cal C.
avatar
Alex M.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Cal C. on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:50 am

I don't know what "a little bit of wild side" means, but I understand why you want to lynch me. Trust me, lynching everyone who seems a bit scummy isn't going to get us anywhere.

I'll post more later, I'm pretty busy this morning.
avatar
Cal C.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-12-01
Location : Perpetually staring into the void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Mikeosu F. on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:28 am

Alex M. wrote:Wow we're getting shredded compared to 26 now. Let's open this up with a little bit of wild side.

Lynch Cal C.

Can we hear your reasoning for that? "A bit of wild side" isnt reasoning and is just fucking useless filler. Talk with your words please versus this crap you've been saying the whole game. Cal may know your reasoning, but I'd love to know it, and I'm sure other people would love to hear it too.

Unfortunate about the Shannon death as well, she was doing pretty good imo and had some decent views. Was to be expected though considering she had been leading basically.
avatar
Mikeosu F.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Alex M. on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:22 am

Mikeosu F. wrote:
Alex M. wrote:Wow we're getting shredded compared to 26 now. Let's open this up with a little bit of wild side.

Lynch Cal C.

Can we hear your reasoning for that? "A bit of wild side" isnt reasoning and is just fucking useless filler. Talk with your words please versus this crap you've been saying the whole game. Cal may know your reasoning, but I'd love to know it, and I'm sure other people would love to hear it too.

Unfortunate about the Shannon death as well, she was doing pretty good imo and had some decent views. Was to be expected though considering she had been leading basically.

Why would Cal know my reasoning?
avatar
Alex M.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Olesia K. on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:46 pm

okay guys, not hypoing because we talked about it is fucking ridiculous. If someone can please explain to me why you can't hypo when you're talked about it that would be perfect. because there is literally NO REASON WHATSOEVER. So next time you feel like saying hypo is a bad idea and the reason is something other than "we definitely don't have a cop", fuck off.

We are doing hypo unless you can actually give me a legit argument as to why it's a bad idea rather than repeating after everyone that it might not help (but guess what, it won't hurt anyways and it just might help), or that we talked about it so now it's a bad idea (but guess what, THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER)

I inspected Mikeosu tonight and I got him as town.
avatar
Olesia K.

Posts : 25
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum