PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 13: Protect Wisely!

+13
ajhockeystar
Sakie H.
McKenzie Q.
Temaku T.
Sayuri K.
The Gligarman
Ogata R.
Georgio F.
Forrester C.
Izuna D.
Kazuchi O.
Lilian P.
Gan Gogh
17 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Game 13: Protect Wisely! - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Gan Gogh Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Temaku T. wrote:Gan Gogh, I could  lynch Gligarman, Sakie, or Lilian to save myself. If you want, lynch whoever out of the three you think is scummiest.
You can lynch one of those three as well to save yourself if you think you need to.
To save my self, Unlynch Temaku T, Lynch Lilian Although I would very much rather lynch sayuri for reasons mentioned above.
Gan Gogh
Gan Gogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:32 pm

Those reasons legitimately make no sense. I don't want to be mean, but they don't.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gan Gogh Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Temaku T. wrote:Those reasons legitimately make no sense. I don't want to be mean, but they don't.

Do you even see how defensive she's getting, with no one placing a lynch on her? She's just covering it up by saying 'Now you'll say I'm defensive' Well that's because you are. I've never seen someone jump at the first mention of their name like that. Scummy to me.
To everyone else, if you're not going to be active and partcipate in scumhunting, don't blame us for lynching you.
Gan Gogh
Gan Gogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Also, why Lilian?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:36 pm

@Gan Gogh

When I made my defense, there was only one lynch max on anyone. People were calling me scummy, and I wouldn't be on at deadline, so there was a legitimate chance that I could get lynched.

It's also very frustrating that you want to lynch me because A: I stopped an early game bandwagon, B: I unlynched Temaku "too late," and C: I'm "too excited" about the game. Can't decide which one of those is more stupid.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gan Gogh Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:38 pm

To everyone who might come online after I go and before the deadline, I have stated my reasons for a sayuri lynch, I know some of you agree, so I'm all for a sayuri lynch, if there is a way to change my lynch if I'm not here to sayuri if she gets another vote, I'd love for aj to do that, if not then I'm sorry Lilian but I had to do that.
Gan Gogh
Gan Gogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gan Gogh Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:@Gan Gogh

When I made my defense, there was only one lynch max on anyone. People were calling me scummy, and I wouldn't be on at deadline, so there was a legitimate chance that I could get lynched.

It's also very frustrating that you want to lynch me because A: I stopped an early game bandwagon, B: I unlynched Temaku "too late," and C: I'm "too excited" about the game. Can't decide which one of those is more stupid.
I'd rather you not insult me.
Gan Gogh
Gan Gogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Gan Gogh wrote:
Temaku T. wrote:Those reasons legitimately make no sense. I don't want to be mean, but they don't.

Do you even see how defensive she's getting, with no one placing a lynch on her? She's just covering it up by saying 'Now you'll say I'm defensive' Well that's because you are. I've never seen someone jump at the first mention of their name like that. Scummy to me.
To everyone else, if you're not going to be active and partcipate in scumhunting, don't blame us for lynching you.
So you're not allowed to defend yourself if someone isn't lynching you? That doesn't make sense.
Also, what's the point of that second part? Isn't it something that should be somewhat obvious?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:41 pm

Gan Gogh wrote:

But like
your reasons actually don't make sense or aren't very good ones.
It's rude, yes, but rudeness is sometimes needed to get a point across.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gan Gogh Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Temaku T. wrote:
Gan Gogh wrote:

But like
your reasons actually don't make sense or aren't very good ones.
It's rude, yes, but rudeness is sometimes needed to get a point across.
My reasons make sense to me, just because you/her have a different point of view does not mean you have any right to call me stupid.
Gan Gogh
Gan Gogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gan Gogh Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:43 pm

Also : stu·pid
ˈst(y)o͞opəd/
adjective
comparative adjective: stupider

Saying 'more stupid' doesn't really get your nice point across now does it?
Gan Gogh
Gan Gogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Well they're not going to help unless they make sense to other people as well. When you keep pushing the same points and they've been defended, what else do you expect? I've been called stupid for doing the same thing before, and in hindsight (which is of course 20/20) it makes sense to me.
*shrugs* I don't know what else to say.
Also, why did you lynch Lilian?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:52 pm

Gan Gogh wrote:Also : stu·pid
ˈst(y)o͞opəd/
adjective
comparative adjective: stupider

Saying 'more stupid' doesn't really get your nice point across now does it?
https://www.englishforums.com/English/StupiderOrMoreStupid/dlxhw/post.htm
http://www.grammarly.com/answers/questions/6904-stupider-or-more-stupid/
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/stupid

Uh, what was the point of this again?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Ok wow, i'm reading more and Lilian is actually starting to seem scummy. Then again, i've been reading Gligarman's posts and doing a write-up on him, so my view may change when I read Lilian's posts.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Gan Gogh have lost your bloody mind, have you cut off your ear and left reason behind? Your points are obviously not very clear, and they just might get you lynched dear.

The day one bw might have just been bad luck, but with your recent scumminess I don't give a Drookez Duck.

Lynch Gan Gogh
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:27 pm

A Drookez Duck.
That was great.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Gan Gogh wrote:If you think Ogata is scummy just because he's talking in rhymes, it's stupid. This is a game to have fun and clearly he's having fun more than any of us :p

Noone's suspecting him because of that. I'm suspecting him because he's mostly fillering and solely using other people's logic in his posts.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:34 pm

unlynch Ogata R.

Except for that last post. I just read through the last couple of days, watching the argument between Gogh and Sayuri and I have to say that since you still have yet to reveal reasons as to why she (going of the avatar dun h8 me) is scum that make any sense, and I don't see any reason to suspect her over you at the moment.

lynch Gan Gogh
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:34 pm

uh oh, grammar errors.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Sakie H. wrote:unlynch Ogata R.

Except for that last post.  I just read through the last couple of days, watching the argument between Gogh and Sayuri and I have to say that since you still have yet to reveal reasons as to why she (going of the avatar dun h8 me) is scum that make any sense, and I don't see any reason to suspect her over you at the moment.

lynch Gan Gogh
The post Ogata made before his last one also brought up some new information, if i'm remembering it correctly.
Also, I think it's important to say that someone having bad logic isn't necessarily a scum trait, but pushing bad logic and/or logic that doesn't make sense to others even after being asked to clarify and/or having points refuted is scummy.
...which is what Gan Gogh has done.
I'm not done reading yet, but i'll vote after that.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio F. Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Alright guys I'm late to the party for... reasons of my own stupidity, but I'm here now so don't worry lol. It's going to take me a while to read through everything but I'm sending this to affirm that I'm not inactive.
Georgio F.
Georgio F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:56 pm

First off, i’m assuming voting patterns/bandwagons during the random vote part of this game don’t correspond to/count for anything, so i’m just looking at behavior in that part.
Georgio F.
He’s been playing in the other game even though he confirmed in this one. That’s actually hilarious, and I have no idea how he managed to screw that up. Anyways, his first post seemed kind of formal, and then he broke that character almost immediately with an “edit” (which he did without editing his post, somehow).
Kazuchi O.
Posted with a confirm and nothing else. That spelling of “brah,” and the usage of “brah” itself annoyed me. The post seemed fairly informal and relaxed.
Gan Gogh
He was extremely relaxed and informal, and obviously enjoying himself in the random voting part of this game. He didn’t like my “shitposting” which I guess is town-like, and I interpreted some of his early-game talk as wanting to keep the chat as least remotely on topic. Didn’t have much of a reaction to the first lynch on him. He then random voted Gligarman, which set the events that would make this game change from the joking-around random vote part to the serious discussion part. He also got annoyed by how he was asked to defend himself for a random lynch. He also pointed out some weird logic/weird posts that Gligarman had. Didn’t like my comment on how I thought it would be funny if ¾ of the inactives (although it turns out Georgio was inactive and just in the wrong topic) were mafia, and thought it was scummy. He then cast a vote on me. He brought up something about town leaders, and I don’t really know how that relates, but it seems logical. Made a joke about him and sayuri being scumteamed due to how Sayuri advised against the Gan Gogh bandwagon, something I see as bad logic. I’m not sure how to react to the joke, since I see a lot of scum make jokes about true things in an attempt to hide them or make them seem inconsequential, but plenty of town members do this as well, so I dunno.
Finally for him, we’ve got this.
Gan Gogh wrote:Sayuri and Temaku possible scum team, switching lynches because deadline is near
What? I...what? This makes exactly 2.39% sense.
Gan Gogh is saying that Sayuri is scummy for removing a lynch made in the random voting part of this stage - that is… a  RANDOM LYNCH which is generally not kept as soon as actual discussion begins. Gan Gogh seems to be putting out random scum teams and isn’t really supporting any of his points with good logic (in my view, anyways), which is the main raeson I think he is scummy. He has acted fairly town-like at the beginning though, so i’m not sure what to say.
Forrester C.
He got subbed out after making the typical inactive excuse. Acted awkward and scared, not sure if he was faking or if that’s how he actually felt.
Temaku T.
Sayuri K.
Made the post that kind of officially got us out of the silly/random voting part of this game, joked around quite a bit at the beginning of the game. I was going to say that she was extremely scummy for keeping a vote cast as a random vote on me, but it’s removed so the only scummy thing is that it took that long to remove it. To be honest, it’s not very scummy, but it is worth mentioning. Brought up that Sakie’s post was scummy because she was using actual arguments to lynch someone for a misinterpreted random vote (in my opinion, anyways). She also pointed out how we shouldn’t waste our day phase time on a bandwagon lynch, which some saw as defending Gan Gogh. Justified her lynch on me, but didn’t remove it, which is strange, but she removed it later. Pointed out bad logic on several occasions, like Lilian’s first reason to lynch The Gligarman. Also called Ogata out on his filler, possibly causing him to change his posts so that they began to contribute. Became defensive when suspected for what seems to me like bad reasons.
The Gligarman
Accepted his mantle of responsibility and actually didn’t use it to try and get people to bandwagon others or turn against each other. Also seemed to enjoy himself and was fairly informal/relaxed in the first part of the game. Said me not lynching Gan Gogh was odd, then later said it was odd because it wasn’t scummy? I still don’t understand this. He actually got a bit nervous when under pressure by Lilian. Then again, Lilian does seem to be tunneling him pretty hard. Asked Ogata to summarize his posts whenever he does the poem thing, which is admittedly kinda annoying to read.
Sakie H.
Seemed to be somewhat downcast at the beginning. She later said that that was due to their being no town information roles, so it’d be harder for town to win. Comments that it would be funny if Gligarman ended up as mafia, given his name and all. She was also basically the one who got us out of the random voting part of the game when she appeared to take Gan Gogh’s random lynch as an actual lynch and point out that there was no good reasoning behind it. Did filler a tiny bit even after we got out of the random voting part, but it wasn’t excessive. Lynched Ogata because of how he was fillering but unlynched to lynch Gan Gogh for bad reasoning/not making sense.
Izuna D.
I don’t know what to say here, the post gives me literally nothing. It was informal? idk
Lilian P.
Went on the aggressive towards Gligarman almost immediately. Misunderstood my lynch on her, and seemed to say that Gligarman was defending the people that unlynched before him? I didn’t exactly understand what she was trying to say here. After reading a bit more, though, it seems that Lilian just wanted Gligarman to explain what she saw as scummy actions of his. That seems pretty town to me.
Ogata R.
Managed to somehow rhyme all of his posts - that takes skill.Was actually fillering quite a bit, until it was pointed out by Sayuri and Sakie. He seemed to get a lot of flak for his bandwagon onto Gan Gogh, although it was still in the random voting part - I mean, it was a bandwagon, but is it scummy? I don’t know. The action of his that I think is scummy is that he only began to not filler after being called out. I guess some town change after being called out too, but it’s still worth noting.
McKenzie Q.
Seems to think Sayuri+Gan Gogh is a scumteam, although she hasn’t checked for a while and would definitely change her opinion at this point. Was very relaxed and was joking around as well.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Georgio F. wrote:Alright guys I'm late to the party for... reasons of my own stupidity, but I'm here now so don't worry lol. It's going to take me a while to read through everything but I'm sending this to affirm that I'm not inactive.
LOL
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:09 pm

at this point I think the three scummiest are Gan Gogh, Sakie, and Ogata.
Just ask me if I was horrible at explaining (that post took way too long to type up...) and i'll attempt to properly explain what I was saying.
I think Lilian also should fully explain her arguments against Gligarman, and Gligarman should explain his arguments against Lilian so that we could have them in one post, since that would make life easier.
TBH what everyone else has said about Gan Gogh is pretty valid. I don't exactly understand most of his logic, and the fact that he kept pushing it even after it was defended against seems kinda scummy. Also, in the case we lynch Gan Gogh and he turns out scum, we know for certain that Sayuri is town (unless some intense bussing just happened).
This feels kinda strange to do after he unvoted me, but i'm going to Lynch: Gan Gogh.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:12 pm

My "accusation" is really a defence against accusation and then a counter-attack. I also did justify it lol.
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next