PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 3: NSFW Mafia (OC)

+15
I'm Aphoenix
I'm 5catz
I'm Celly Berry
I'm Dark Sage Green
I'm Cyberfrog21
I'm Drakath75
I'm Mega Eevee X
I'm cxinlee
I'm Nainil
I'm FrontieReddo161
I'm Hero of Ruin
I'm KrageT
I'm Hannahh~
I'm Eeveelution Lover
ajhockeystar
19 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Game 3: NSFW Mafia (OC) - Page 7 Empty Re: Game 3: NSFW Mafia (OC)

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:57 am

During the night, there was a loud meowing sound. Suddenly people heard a bunch of barking, and then a shriek. 5catz was found dead.

Spoiler:

Day 3 Commence. Deadline is Tuesday the 4th at 9pm EST.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm KrageT Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:59 am

NAINIL IS NOT FUCKING TOWN!!! DON'T ASK FOR ROLE, I CAN'T GET ROLE.

Vote: Nainil

I'm KrageT

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:04 am

STAB. Mega Eevee X was found dead!

Spoiler:

The day continues.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm FrontieReddo161 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:59 pm

KrageT I was about to say the same Vote Nainil. The reasons are pretty clear, Nainil just NLed day 1 with absolutely no discussions that are legit and in day 2 he BWed on drak with a reason that is copied from day 1. He hasnt been helping town much. Therefore he is not town-orientated and is most likely bad to town.

I'm FrontieReddo161

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Hannahh~ Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Wait. I blocked him last night if it helps at all x: I'll just vote him cause, maybe, he's bad :/

Lynch Nainil

FFS I seriously suck at this.

I'm Hannahh~

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Hannahh~ Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Ugh I need to ask someone if they want to be fucked. ;-; Reddo, can I fuck you? I mean, I'll pay you for it. ;3

I'm Hannahh~

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Nainil Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Fuck you Hero.

Guys, I'm TOWN. If you don't believe me:

Dear Nainil,
You are the Male Lover!

Gayness is sometimes frowned upon in society, so you and Hero of Ruin are here to show everyone who's boss! Luckily for you when you or your partner dies the other won't commit suicide, but the one who is left alive will break down crying and become negative and sad.

Due to being madly in love with your partner, you must mention their name in all of your posts.

You are sided with the town and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

~~And now it's up to you. I'm not even a killer, nor a PR. So fuck off pls.

I'm Nainil

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm KrageT Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Fuck no. I won't fuck off. You are not sided with town, but if you are not a killer, you are as good as dead either way since both sides will try to kill you.

I'm KrageT

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Nainil Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:45 pm

I'm KrageT wrote:Fuck no. I won't fuck off. You are not sided with town, but if you are not a killer, you are as good as dead either way since both sides will try to kill you.

(Fuck you Hero)

I'm fucking sided with town. What the fuck is your problem? Why are you so intent on lynching me? Explain. Now. Just because I NL'd with no information whatsoever and bandwagoned on someone that seemed like Mafia from the way he was posting doesn't make me automatically confirmed Mafia. I have NO action at night, nor am I a PR, and I AM sided with Town. Lynch me if you want- you guys are just digging yourself into a bigger hole. Krage seems suspicious as fuck, god knows why you believe him. Are any of you (fuck off Krage) even sure he IS town?

Lynch KrageT. Unless I see a reason to lynch anyone else, I don't think I'll be changing the vote.

I'm Nainil

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm KrageT Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:51 pm

One does not simply get off the hook from a fucking Russian Cop.

I'm KrageT

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm 16bitgamer10064 Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Vote Nainil.

Last edited by I'm 16bitgamer10064 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have full trust in KrageT now.)

I'm 16bitgamer10064

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm KrageT Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:09 pm

LOL. I like how you are trying to place doubt on me, both you and Nainil. Do you know who else is suspicious as fuck? Someone who's only posted 3 times so far and has not contributed much at all. Wasn't I the one who predicted that 5catz would die no matter what since he was technically a 3rd party and thus a danger to whichever side. If I was mafia, I would went along the bandwagon, not prevented it, to get rid of a cultist (dangerous to mafia) and get a shot at town. BUT NO. Town had to be fucking stupid and go ahead with the brainless lynch instead of hunting the real threats. I know for a fact that Nainil is NOT Town-sided and 16bit, you are next on my suspect list. Your logic is extremely flawed. You suspect me yet you'll bandwagon Nainil for no reason whatsoever, but it doesn't matter. My vote is still on Nainil because I'm certain with all the evidence (notice how little he has done, attempting to get a quick D1, being absent and lurking for the majority of the game, D2 incitating a bandwagon on someone town suspected despite not being there during the discussion on D1 and the fact that he knows that he will be getting some head start with it, and finally, extremely defensive and suddenly posting more, but with appeal to emotion rather than the facts). These reasons aren't the only things that made me sure about Nainil's case.

I'm KrageT

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm KrageT Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:11 pm

fuck, I forgot to add something in an example: "quick NL D1***"

I'm KrageT

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm 16bitgamer10064 Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:15 pm

well KrageT, you kill me, you lose your bouncer.

I'm 16bitgamer10064

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Hero of Ruin Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:19 pm

(fuck you, Nainil)

Yes, I'm fucking gay. And I really fucking think KRageT's role is "The Fucking Fucker". His fucking post restriction is to fucking have "fuck"" at least once in every fucking post, and his fucking goal is to fuck with the town. What the fucking fuck do I fucking have to say about this whole fucking ordeal?

KRageT... What the fuck did you just fucking say about Nainil, you little bitch? I’ll have you know Nainil graduated top of his class in the Navy Seals, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and Nainil has over 300 confirmed kills. Nainil is trained in gorilla warfare and is the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to him but just another target. Nainil will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to Nainil over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak Nainil is contacting his secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. Nainil can be anywhere, anytime, and Nainil can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only is he extensively trained in unarmed combat, but he has access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
fucking vote KRageT

Last edited by I'm Hero of Ruin on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grevious spelling error, it's disappointing)

I'm Hero of Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm FrontieReddo161 Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:38 am

^pahahahaha I loled so hard at this. But KrageT I know he is extremely suspicious but I do not understand why you are lynching him even though he revealed that he is town sided.Unvote Nainil. Lynch 16bitgamer. Well after I realised that 16 was actually PLAYING in day 2, as he did nothing notable day 1, his sentence was "it's a lovely day today. Meow" or something along those lines which I thought was random. Then he did not contribute until now when he said that KrageT was suspicious but bandwagoning on nainil. I mean at least EXPLAIN why he is suspicious.

I'm FrontieReddo161

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm KrageT Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:45 am

Why am I still lynch him? Because I'm the fucking Russian Cop and got a "not town side" verdict! Can't you guys read???? -.-"

I'm KrageT

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm 16bitgamer10064 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:26 am

im not trusting anyone who trys to kill someone.

I'm 16bitgamer10064

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm 16bitgamer10064 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:27 am

so do what you want, idgaf if you kill me.

I'm 16bitgamer10064

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm 16bitgamer10064 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:32 am

lose your bouncer/doc.

I'm 16bitgamer10064

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Nainil Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:40 pm

(I will gladly fuck you Hero)

I have no idea how you got an inspection that said I wasn't town sided when I am. If you look at all of my posts, you can see my fucking posting restriction. That means either 1) you're lying, 2) AJ screwed up, or 3) There's an inspection restriction on me and Hero that I'm not aware of.

I'm Nainil

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Hero of Ruin Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:44 pm

(damn straight you will, Nainil)

Our lord and saviour aj messing up? Please, Nainil, don't be silly. KRageTyranny is scum.

I'm Hero of Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm KrageT Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Ha, I guess you forgot this fucking possibility! 4) There's a Bus Driver. And what does it matter that you have a damn post restriction? Because, go figures, I've got a post restriction too! Apparently, I drank too much Vodka. And yes, I did get a not town side verdict on you so better buckle up and hope that some miraculous PR will save you, because until then, I keep on my suspicions.

I'm KrageT

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm KrageT Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:31 pm

Btw, you should stop taking me as the damn scum. What have all of you done so far in this game? Nothing much. So stop throwing blatant accusations, because it's fairly obvious you both want to avoid discussing your activity posts. It's been 3 days already and both of you only had 6 and 4 posts, a great majority of them being today. You should start explaining your inactivity for a great part of the game. Nainil's quick NL and starting of a bandwagon on a Day 1 suspect without being in the discussion Day 1 on that guy.

EITHER WAY. Only a PR like Bus Driver or an exception can save you from incriminating Cop evidence.

I'm KrageT

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm FrontieReddo161 Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:35 pm

honsetly KrageT.....ok i have been gathering some information. I am not gonna reveal them until every end has been tied. But answering Hannah's question, uh yeah bring it on baby give it some....jks.  lol! lol! 

I'm FrontieReddo161

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next