PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 29: Guess Who?

+11
Anita B.
Penelope C.
Rhyanna F.
Kylan R.
Carl G.
Horatio A.
Professor Jacuzzi
ajhockeystar
Sanpei S.
The Rodman
Manning P.
15 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Game 29: Guess Who? - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sanpei S. Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:36 pm

Rhyanna F. wrote:by the way if anyone is clearing me for rling anita they should be clearing rodman too
the only difference is that I was here to change my lynch after I rled and rodman (probably?) wasn't.

When did anyone ever say we were clearing you?
Sanpei S.
Sanpei S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanpei S. Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:36 pm

Unlynch Rodman, Lynch Rhyanna F.
Sanpei S.
Sanpei S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Manning P. wrote:
got beaten to this, and i also doubt penelope is her scum partner. rhyanna is also very unlikely since it would imply she would have very very heavily bussed d1. to a lesser extent horatio and the rodman are likely also town though im not as sure on these.

i treated this as a weak clear
seems i forgot about the sentence immediately after it when writing that though
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl G. Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:09 pm

Sanpei S. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:by the way if anyone is clearing me for rling anita they should be clearing rodman too
the only difference is that I was here to change my lynch after I rled and rodman (probably?) wasn't.

Sanpei S. wrote:Unlynch Rodman, Lynch Rhyanna F.

what made you decide what everyone in the game was doing? collective we isnt a you sanpei.

anyway semantics aside, i dont get why you're pushing so heavily here on rhyanna. fair point, no one said that they were clearing her because of the random lynch. but there's several good arguments for a town read currently, which are all pretty valid despite what you may think. not a clear, sure, but im pretty certain quite a lot of the game has a town lean on rhyanna at this stage.

im just gonna get called out on buddying and defending for no apparent reason on this post (although i really am defending with no reason), but you need to be called out (even though you've been like this the entire game tbh) and your non-stop aggression isnt really helping 50% of the time when its unfounded and a bit nonsensical.

good job with the lynch btw guys, we're making great progress.

lynch Kylan R
Carl G.
Carl G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:26 pm

oh i thought the lynch was a really bad attempt at a reaction test
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:26 pm

we should really hold off on lynching kylan until he actually posts again and/or is subbed out
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:27 pm

same w/ rodman imo
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanpei S. Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:32 pm

Carl G. wrote:
Sanpei S. wrote:

Sanpei S. wrote:Unlynch Rodman, Lynch Rhyanna F.

what made you decide what everyone in the game was doing? collective we isnt a you sanpei.

anyway semantics aside, i dont get why you're pushing so heavily here on rhyanna. fair point, no one said that they were clearing her because of the random lynch. but there's several good arguments for a town read currently, which are all pretty valid despite what you may think. not a clear, sure, but im pretty certain quite a lot of the game has a town lean on rhyanna at this stage.

im just gonna get called out on buddying and defending for no apparent reason on this post (although i really am defending with no reason), but you need to be called out (even though you've been like this the entire game tbh) and your non-stop aggression isnt really helping 50% of the time when its unfounded and a bit nonsensical.

good job with the lynch btw guys, we're making great progress.

lynch Kylan R

I just dislike the way she discussed herself as a clear when literally she was the only person who had spoke that day?
Sanpei S.
Sanpei S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:42 pm

that's not at all the case when I made that post, you sure that was your reasoning?
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope C. Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:02 pm

I’m somewhat townreading The Rodman right now since they almost certainly would have made an effort to get votes off Anita if they were partners, though I’m not sure about Kylan since I haven’t seen them online. I’m going to assume for sanity’s sake that The Rodman didn’t just come back, see several votes for Anita, and decide to leave theirs on as a sort of bus. Although his reasoning for his lynch, as far as I know, was basically a very quick buy-in to Anita claiming to be partners with Jacuzzi.

Also, I agree with letting Kylan post or be subbed before we start to lynch them.

I don’t appreciate Sanpei’s general aggressive gameplay, but I also was questioning Rhyanna discussing herself as a clear because of an early randlynch (regardless of if she was the first poster or not), and I doubt Sanpei would be partners with Anita considering the whole “Only scum would try to defend themselves” thing Sanpei tried that seemed to work (although yes, Anita did eventually defend herself).

I’d still like to ask Rhyanna about the “weird interactions” she saw between Anita and Jacuzzi, unless Jacuzzi’s lynch seeming forced was the only thing.

Despite the above, one thing about Anita’s posts stand out to me, which is that she initially claims to be partners with Professor Jacuzzi and later townreads him when posting her reads. Yes, Anita used a ton of WIFOM, but I don’t agree with simply disregarding everything from her so I’m going to lynch Professor Jacuzzi for now.
Penelope C.
Penelope C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:07 pm

we have no clears and we never will, the most we will ever have is town leans/reads. this is not even something we should be reasonably discussing.
@penelope: i asked about said weird interactions and its in the previous pages somewhere.
i could see a jacuzzi vote but for now there are two people who need to talk or be subbed and soon at that. im not very happy about putting a vote on an empty slot but said slot as well as the other one need to contribute.
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:28 pm

Rhyanna F. wrote:
Ian S. wrote:
While I do have a scumread on Jaccuzi atm, I don't think it is the same reason as you. Please do explain your thoughts on this read. Was what I had typed before I saw your response. I do still see a scumread to Jaccuzi, but Anita less so.

its really just based on some things that ive seen from both that seemed weird when i read them
im not gonna quote jacuzzis lynch on anita because i already said that seemed forced
also the post where anita calls herself mafia w/ jacuzzi when it was completely unprompted seemed strange

Professor Jacuzzi wrote:(That's Anita at L-1, could we please announce it when we're putting someone at L-1 in the future?)

Anyway, I also find Penelope's bandwagoning fairly scummy. I've read through her post, but to me it just looks like she regurgitated reasons others had already brought up.

Would like to hear some reads from Kylan so far. He's said two things all game and both have been irrelevant.
this too
i dont know why any town would be keeping track of the number of lynches on someone (i know i dont do that unless we are in lylo mylo or whatever)
however if they two were partners or even if jacuzzi is mafia thats something he would do

@penelope
the third point has been talked about and its probably just a thing baesd on someones playstyle so theres nothing really there aside from what you brought up in your post
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Votecount 2.1

Kylan R.(2) Manning P., Carl G.
Professor Jacuzzi(2)- Rhyanna F., Penelope C.
Rhyanna F.(1)- Sanpei S.
The Rodman(0)-
Horatio A.(0)-
Sanpei S.(0)-
Penelope C.(0)-
Ian S.(0)-
Carl G.(0)-
Manning P.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- The Rodman, Horatio A., Kylan R., Ian S., Professor Jacuzzi
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 12th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Kylan R. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:58 pm

both kylan and rodman have been active on PS according to aj
he also told me that he messaged them both
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanpei S. Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Rhyanna F. wrote:that's not at all the case when I made that post, you sure that was your reasoning?

Who else had posted....?
Sanpei S.
Sanpei S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:39 am

The post you're referring to is at the bottom of page 5, so you, manning and pj
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanpei S. Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:29 am

Rhyanna F. wrote:The post you're referring to is at the bottom of page 5, so you, manning and pj

Well then...this is why I need to review other posts (I didn't see the "View other posts" thing when I posted it, I guess), I thought it had just been you and me speaking.

Unlynch Rhyanna F.

I'd like a complete reads list from everyone in the game, please - mine will be around shortly.
Sanpei S.
Sanpei S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:51 pm

players ordered from most to to least town:

town
Penelope C. - one of anitas main antagonists, gave original reasoning for lynching her on top of that which everyone agreed on, and offers good reads as well as analysis. atm id consider it a scum claim to attempt to get her lynched without a very, very convincing case.
Sanpei S. - first player to call out anita with actual reasoning. many posts with new contributions that make sense. pretty much caught anita with the "scum will always defend themselves" thing despite unvoting her in favor of lynching penelope. i like.
Rhyanna F. - lynched anita first post and never took the lynch back. has a lot of contributions most of them good though it could also just look like it to me because she tends to make a lot of short posts. not as townie as sanpei and penelope but still probably town in my eyes.

neutral
Professor Jacuzzi - did lynch anita who called him her mafia partner but its silly wifom. also made a wall post regarding how scummy she is which around 3 people did at the time. would like to see a few more contributions from you before committing to a full read but im leaning town atm based on anitas flip.
Horatio A. - made one post calling out anita. talk more.
The Rodman - did literally nothing the whole game but would he have lynched anita and disappeared if he was scum? either way speak up its been a week since your last post.
Carl G. - scum read anita but didnt lynch her despite claiming to be commited to a lynch on her and a substantial part of his discussion was about "third is scum" being a shit tactic and other stuff like "no rhyanna you better read those wall posts". would probably get more scum vibes from you if i wasnt worried about other people.
Kylan R. - did literally nothing the whole game but didnt also lynch scum like the rodman did. i got nothing on you mate, start posting.

scum
Ian S. - i retract my early town read on you. most of your limited posts are summed up as agreeing with other people and in the places where you do use your own reasoning what i see is youre trying to start a counterwagon which i can only assume is in an attempt to save anita. your scum read on jacuzzi is based off of him "tallying up lynches" when for one thing two is really not a big amount and aside from that anita was actually looking very scummy and giving people so many good reasons to lynch her and i get the impression you were trying to shift attention away from her. furthermore you haven't posted since the lynch was set in stone which makes me believe you're mafia that has given up due to your partner being lynched day 1.

"so why are you not lynching ian now" you may ask? ill change to him by the end of the day if my opinion on him doesnt change but i really want the empty slots to talk, one to two posts through the entire duration of the game until now is a terrible amount.
kylan rodman and horatio i invite all of you to speak up and offer your current views on the game.
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylan R. Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Existence and activity at an all time low. I hopped on an hour after D1 ended, and the Anita flip was as obvious as they come. Activity lynches would make sense if subs didn't exist, but seeing as how they do, neither me or Rodman really should be on the block.

PJ should receive the lynch today simply because of the opening statement from scum, being a self claim. I'm gonna do an iso as my next post, as well as talk about any questions directed towards me
Kylan R.
Kylan R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylan R. Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Okay so PJ's posts in Page 1 are memes, with an activity pressure on Ian. No read, since memes are dreams memes, and it was pregame.

Professor Jacuzzi wrote:
Penelope C. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:Not really sure why we're spreading lynches just for the sake of it. No clue why exactly this has any use when we all know this is just usual day 1 meta. Anyway, how about you all explain your lynches when you carry them out for a change? It's always nice for that to happen.

That's just it-usual day 1 meta. That doesn't make it inherently bad. That being said...

Lynch Professor Jacuzzi, because using "Speak up, please" as a reason for a lynch when you're the fourth game-related post seems weird.
Are you really lynching me because one of my posts seemed "weird"? That's seriously vague, elaborate please.

Anita B. wrote:
Can confirm I'm Mafia with professor jacuzzi

It's a good thing you're cute....

This is where he acknowledges Anita's self announcement (which I'm p sure was in response to my early read and last post of the day). Also deflects Penelope's gut read, which I can't blame him for, but then she explains, and PJ doesn't continue the dialogue. Penelope eventually drops the PJ lynch in favor of Anita, but I can't see any reason why, beyond Penelope's "rip my new playing style and typing ability" half comment.

On the topic of Penelope, you strike me as someone either incredibly out of practice playing mafia, or trying to seem as someone out of practice. But this is a PJ iso, so moving on

This is PJ's wallpost against Anita, after he unlynched Ian because "it was a rand"
Professor Jacuzzi wrote:

Okay Anita has been acting really weird today to be honest and I wouldn't mind a lynch on them. Looking through their posts I see a lot of filler and not actually a lot of scumhunting.
Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?
I know others have already pointed this out, but this is just really strange. Asking for thoughts on whether to lynch someone or not is just filler when you can go ahead and do it and see how people react. Particularly when it was still early on in the day and no one had any actual reads.
Hopping on the "That's odd" wagon late, this feels less like "Yes, this is strange" and more "I agree! strange! yes!" in a hopes of fitting in.

Professor Jacuzzi wrote:
Anita B. wrote:
Sanpei S. wrote:You don't just ask us our thoughts on you lynching people.

You lynch them, and then see what we think. God.

Unlynch Professor Jacuzzi, Lynch Anita B.

Asking us to "approve" your lynch seems like a scummy thing to do, no? It's as though you're mafia asking town what to do so you can try to fit in better.

Can confirm I'm Mafia with professor jacuzzi

Lynch Penelope C
Someone brings up some valid concerns about you... and you just react by claiming scum. That's just trolly and unhelpful.
PJ disregards the part where she claims scum with someone, calls my fairly out of the blue read valid, and continues with the "That's odd" wagon.

Professor Jacuzzi wrote:
Anita B. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:Not really sure why we're spreading lynches just for the sake of it. No clue why exactly this has any use when we all know this is just usual day 1 meta. Anyway, how about you all explain your lynches when you carry them out for a change? It's always nice for that to happen.

My reasoning is that Anita is clearly mafia

Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?

Both of those lynches are fine, but I think lynching Anita B. is a better lynch over those two.

Same
Completely filler and all it did was add to their postcount.
Anita B. wrote:Cool, gn everyone!
More filler.
Anita B. wrote:
Ian S. wrote:Now that I have seen the monstrosity that is my picture, time to post reads, and oh so many interesting things I have seen.

Dude your picture is amazing.
Also Professor Jacuzzi can you come back pls
And just as they were starting to develop actual scumreads and make serious posts, they go and say this.

I know that Anita has been one of the most active posters so far, but if you discount the filler and poor reasoning, they actually haven't said that much. To me, they look like they're just trying to seem active.

Lynch Anita B.
Brings up all the little things about Anita that did end up adding to Anita being scum, and caps it all off with essentially 'Anita is scum because of the massive amounts of filler she's said' which is a pretty good conclusion to come to, except didn't Horatio come to the same conclusion first? REREAD: Horatio posted his wallread against Anita three hours after PJ did. That's my fault. This point is null, and PJ is townier because of it. This iso is now making me think of PJ as town rather than scum, but I'll post the rest of my written reads And then
Professor Jacuzzi wrote:(That's Anita at L-1, could we please announce it when we're putting someone at L-1 in the future?)

Anyway, I also find Penelope's bandwagoning fairly scummy. I've read through her post, but to me it just looks like she regurgitated reasons others had already brought up.

Would like to hear some reads from Kylan so far. He's said two things all game and both have been irrelevant.
PJ then finds fault in Penelope for doing exactly what he just did. Town point in trying to make sure we all know when L-1 is, but then when he has someone (Penelope) agreeing with what he says, he finds her scummy. And then yeah, my activity. No defense from me, I was inactive D1.
Rhyanna F. wrote:
Professor Jacuzzi wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:if anita is mafia i think her partner is professor jacuzi
i will explain if it is relevant but i dont think its needed otherwise
Care to explain why? It's a little strange to just go ahead and post who you think the scumpartners are without giving any reasons.
the interactions between the two of you have seemed off, and when i read your latest post it felt like you were forcing the reasoning
its something with very iffy reasoning rn which is why im not pursuing it
i did want to bring it up in case other people were also seeing the same thing since i was unsure
I'm seeing the same thing, and there was another post floating out there, where someone was ripping Rodman for thinking scum would claim their partner in "this kind of set up" when that's exactly what someone would do to draw attention off of your partner in a flip. It's WIFOM, compounded with Anita's claim and your interactions, Lynch Professor Jacuzzi is a sound move. Pre-emptive edit: not lynching PJ, he's actually fairly townie.
Professor Jacuzzi wrote:Carl/Sanpei/Penelope/Rhyanna/Manning all look like town to me. They've all been pretty active and pushed some good ideas. I'd like a lynch on Horatio/Rodman today. Neither of them have said much, Rodman in particular hasn't contributed at all and I made a post about Horatio a bit back.

To me, Kylan looks like he needs a sub, so I'm gonna hold off on giving any reads there for now. Dunno about Ian, will look into his posts a bit further when I have more time.

lynch the rodman
Though the rodman lynch got pulled quickly bc both he and I were inactive D1, the read on Horatio I haven't seen. You talked about Anita at length, but nothing on Horatio. Sorry pal, this one's just a flat lie, making both of your scum reads empty. Reread: still no Horatio post, but that's something I'd like to see. I'll make it myself tomorrow, but I won't be on that much for the rest of the night
Kylan R.
Kylan R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:20 pm

unlynch kylan
im happy with you for now.
lynch the rodman
your turn.
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl G. Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:46 pm

lovely to have you join us kylan Smile im pretty happy to retract atm considering im sure there's plenty of other discussion that could happen elsewhere. decent commentary on jacuzzi though.
unlynch kylan

@manning i don't get your read on me at all lol. you seem to be completely overlooking like 75% of my content as it is. 1 post of mine was commenting that rhyanna should read, and i also said other stuff that was fairly ok in that post imo. secondly, i wasnt the one banging on about third is scum, and you can quite easily see it through the area where I mention it (like twice or something) in my reads list about other people who mentioned it ALL THE FUCKING TIME in their posts at that point. i mentioned it in my reads to simply get the point across and push some people to actually share content rather than nonsense like that. the other one was a response to my mention about sanpei thinking that was a good idea. apologies that i didnt lynch my MAIN scum read, its almost like im not allowed to have a life besides psanon you clown.
honestly read my posts manning, you'd get a better picture than the substandard one you're spreading in your reads list.

@sanpei: fair enough, didnt really come across that way in the way you said it. i mean her 'clearing' herself was a bit off, but i doubt its a bus or anything. if we go down the whole statistical route, bussing d1 in this setup would be fucking idiotic, and rhyanna would likely have awful odds in winning unless we're somehow that dumb (hopefully not). i doubt anyone would have bussed intentionally considering the whole nightless until n3 thing, making them be at an even worse advantage if any of the scum die within the 3 days. anyway, i just think that the other decent views about her is pretty indicative towards a town lean, and im not really doubting that at this stage.
Carl G.
Carl G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:57 pm

Carl G. wrote:@manning i don't get your read on me at all lol. you seem to be completely overlooking like 75% of my content as it is. 1 post of mine was commenting that rhyanna should read, and i also said other stuff that was fairly ok in that post imo. secondly, i wasnt the one banging on about third is scum, and you can quite easily see it through the area where I mention it (like twice or something) in my reads list about other people who mentioned it ALL THE FUCKING TIME in their posts at that point. i mentioned it in my reads to simply get the point across and push some people to actually share content rather than nonsense like that. the other one was a response to my mention about sanpei thinking that was a good idea. apologies that i didnt lynch my MAIN scum read, its almost like im not allowed to have a life besides psanon you clown.
honestly read my posts manning, you'd get a better picture than the substandard one you're spreading in your reads list.
uh

well i have a life too and i was tryna give my opinion on everyone but ill reread you and search for the third is scum topic and others later because clearly youll have a point if you get that pissed about it...
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:59 pm

Just a heads up- The Rodman requested a sub (when I told him to post -.-), so I'm looking for one now.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian S. Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Never expected Anita to flip scum, tbh. Reads and thoughts coming tonight, after I take a nap.
Ian S.
Ian S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next