PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 28: Guess Who?

+9
Nathaniel E.
Wilma F.
Molly Q.
Mirror Serena
Lulu L.
Mrs. Grimm
Guy F.
Muramasa I.
Brianna D.
13 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 11 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:04 pm

actually, that is incorrect, it is most absolutely a reason to scumread wilma.

The fact that she lynched me and scum didn't quick hammer confirms her as scum to me. Because I know I'm town, I know scum doesn't have enough people to quick hammer, and therefore she must be scum.

Yesterday with nathaniel I think I had perfectly fine reasoning, but you're correct, you CAN debate that; my reason for lynching Wilma is NOT debatable.
Molly Q.
Molly Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Q. Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:05 pm

as in, in the case that I am town (I am!), I have 100% reason to lynch wilma. just clarifying.
Molly Q.
Molly Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Votecount 5.2

Molly Q.(1)- Wilma F.
Wilma F.(1)- Molly Q.
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Lulu L.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Aya Y., Lulu L., Mrs. Grimm
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies. The town is in LYLO.
Deadline is Thursday the 30th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Molly Q. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Q. Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:17 pm

not sure how much I'll be able to get on before deadline tomorrow, I'm pretty busy. I will be short and sweet but it's pretty clear that today's lynch should be Wilma, not me, for all of the reasons I have previously stated. If you want more of my, according to Wilma, "non-existent reasoning," read back a few pages. I feel no need to say anything else.

Make sure to get plurality off me and do it soon so the second mafia member can't stealth lynch!
Molly Q.
Molly Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya Y. Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:31 pm

Molly Q. wrote:as in, in the case that I am town (I am!), I have 100% reason to lynch wilma. just clarifying.

I understand this, but being me and not having that luxury, I can't make the same conclusion.
Aya Y.
Aya Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Grimm Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:56 am

Lulu disappeared again, and we don't have much time left. If she doesn't show up in the next 24 hours, I don't know if we can win this.
Mrs. Grimm
Mrs. Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Q. Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:40 am

I'm not trying to pressure you to lynch Wilma but like if you lynch her now the possibility of a stealth is non-existent (assuming you are not scum)... deadline is in 12 hours...
Molly Q.
Molly Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Grimm Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:17 am

Wait deadline is today? I thought it was saturday. Lulu is online right now, but I don't have much time, so I'll give her an hour to make her post and then make my lynch.
Mrs. Grimm
Mrs. Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu L. Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:19 am

I... have something to admit. That read-list was more of a reaction test than an actual read list. I'll explain what I mean.

Mrs.Grimm stated that she will not lynch or give her opinions until she heard from me. Reading that, I thought it was very weird. She consistently town read me since she subbed in, and I find it interesting that she needed to hear what I have to say before giving an opinion herself. That is why I said Wilma was scummier; I was wondering what she would have to say if I said that.

Another weird thing that Mrs.Grimm just said is "I don't know if we can win this". Well, since you scumread Wilma, lynching her would guarantee plurality on Wilma. Furthermore, I already said I "found Wilma to be more scummy". In the end, I don't know why she said that and doesn't just lynch Wilma.

Addition Note: Right before this was posted, Mrs.Grimm again said she wanted me to "make her post" then make my lynch. I find that really weird to be honest, because I have no idea why she would need to wait for me.
Lulu L.
Lulu L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Grimm Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Lulu L. wrote:I... have something to admit. That read-list was more of a reaction test than an actual read list. I'll explain what I mean.

Mrs.Grimm stated that she will not lynch or give her opinions until she heard from me. Reading that, I thought it was very weird. She consistently town read me since she subbed in, and I find it interesting that she needed to hear what I have to say before giving an opinion herself. That is why I said Wilma was scummier; I was wondering what she would have to say if I said that.

Another weird thing that Mrs.Grimm just said is "I don't know if we can win this". Well, since you scumread Wilma, lynching her would guarantee plurality on Wilma. Furthermore, I already said I "found Wilma to be more scummy". In the end, I don't know why she said that and doesn't just lynch Wilma.

Addition Note: Right before this was posted, Mrs.Grimm again said she wanted me to "make her post" then make my lynch. I find that really weird to be honest, because I have no idea why she would need to wait for me.
Well, for one, I saw you online and you had promised a detailed read list, but haven't delivered it yet. I'm 'waiting on your posts' because i do think you are town and I value the opinion of anyone who is town since I'm still not 100% convinced Wilma is the scummy one here.
But seeing as you decided to go offline without posting reads again, it seems like you're not taking this lylo seriously.
Mrs. Grimm
Mrs. Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Grimm Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:16 pm

I'm not going to be able to come online and post again. I might be, but I can't guarantee it. This is why I'm going to 'protect Molly' once again and lynch Wilma.
Lulu, after your last post, I don't know what you think anymore. If you want to lynch Molly instead of Wilma, you still can since that seems to be what Aya wants too. I just made what I think is the right decision.
Mrs. Grimm
Mrs. Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilma F. Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Well here's to hoping Aya and Lulu both come on before deadline and end up lynching Molly, if that doesn't happen gg Molly and whoever your partner is. I'm slightly baffled by how oblivious everyone has been all game but then again, it usually ends up like this.
Wilma F.
Wilma F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya Y. Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Ok, so

I think Lulu finally started to figure it out at the end there, but besides that I don't think anyone has named the correct scumteam.  

Pretty much what this whole game came down to was the split between people who agreed with Molly and those who did not.  The problem with that was that Molly only scumread townies and noone ever changed the vote to a mafia member.  

I'm honestly surprised I was able to win this game without using my lynch until quickhammer, but that's how it goes when all the lynches are between townies.

As confident as you may be in a lynch, doing so at the very beginning of lylo gives mafia a huge advantage.

Well played to you all though, noone was really making horrible reads and most of the analysis was valid.  The only issue was that I was able to get by as a neutral read for far too long and then play super townie late game to avoid suspicion.

Sorry it has to end so soon, but...

lynch Wilma F.
Aya Y.
Aya Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu L. Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:41 pm

Well... I guess that is g_g. Sorry I played a horrible game Sad There were just so many things going on and I couldn't finish my readlist. Gratz to the victors
Lulu L.
Lulu L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Q. Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:49 pm

if aya grimm was the scumteam wow, wilma deserved the idiot of the year award lol..
Molly Q.
Molly Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:37 pm

Votecount 5.3

Wilma F.(3)- Molly Q., Mrs. Grimm, Aya Y.
Molly Q.(1)- Wilma F.
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Lulu L.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Not Voting(1)- Lulu L.
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies. The town is in LYLO.
Deadline is Thursday the 30th at 9pm EST.

Wilma F. was lynched.

she was the...:

which means...:

and...:

Congrats to the winners! I'm gonna post the MVP form and points distribution sometime soonish. Stay tuned for the other game to end, I'll post the player guessing form and the time for the reveals call after that! GG!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Q. Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:38 pm

Molly Q. wrote:if aya grimm was the scumteam wow, wilma deserved the idiot of the year award lol..

also why no quickhammer when wilma was an idiot

i played much better than people will give me credit for imo, just other people being absolute idiots screwed me up

sorry if this post comes off as mean lol but it's true
Molly Q.
Molly Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya Y. Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Molly Q. wrote:also why no quickhammer when wilma was an idiot

We didn't have communication except at night and never discussed a qh strategy.
Aya Y.
Aya Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Q. Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:45 pm

it would have been nice if it was more clear that scum only had night com :/ gg i guess I'm really salty though lol
Molly Q.
Molly Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya Y. Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Molly Q. wrote:it would have been nice if it was more clear that scum only had night com :/ gg i guess I'm really salty though lol

It's stated clearly in the mafiascum page about the theme.
Aya Y.
Aya Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu L. Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:03 pm

I personally believed Molly was town way back when Nathaniel brought up Molly + Lulu lol. But yeah, I didn't expect Aya and Mrs.Grimm together, although I increasingly found Mrs.Grimm to be scummy. GG all!
Lulu L.
Lulu L.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:15 pm

Scum QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/TRp2VNRk54xM
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Q. Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:15 pm

Aya Y. wrote:
Molly Q. wrote:it would have been nice if it was more clear that scum only had night com :/ gg i guess I'm really salty though lol

It's stated clearly in the mafiascum page about the theme.

w/e I'm bad LOL but still salty about other people who did not play well >.>
Molly Q.
Molly Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Grimm Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:21 am

ez
Mrs. Grimm
Mrs. Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel E. Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:18 pm

you guys were bad mrs. grimm was obvious (though i thought it was mrs. grimm + molly lol)
Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next