PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 27: F11

+10
Shonosuke G.
Roland T.
Mikeosu F.
Alva U.
Cal C.
Alex M.
Shannon B.
Olesia K.
Dario V.
ajhockeystar
14 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Game 27: F11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Game 27: F11

Post by Olesia K. Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Cal C. wrote:I don't know what "a little bit of wild side" means, but I understand why you want to lynch me.  Trust me, lynching everyone who seems a bit scummy isn't going to get us anywhere.

I'll post more later, I'm pretty busy this morning.

Please tell me I did not just read that. Please tell me I read that completely wrong...

If a bit scummy is the best we've got, that's what we're going to do. So if you'd kindly fuck off with the idea that lynching people who are scummy isn't going to get us anywhere that would be nice. We are on day 2 and I'm already done with you people. Congrats. I feel like I haven't slept in days, yet even I realize you people are being really stupid. Scum are usually scummy. If someone's a town leader or acting towny, you'll still notice them being scummy in one way or another.
Olesia K.
Olesia K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal C. Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:48 pm

Olesia K. wrote:
Please tell me I did not just read that. Please tell me I read that completely wrong...

If a bit scummy is the best we've got, that's what we're going to do. So if you'd kindly fuck off with the idea that lynching people who are scummy isn't going to get us anywhere that would be nice. We are on day 2 and I'm already done with you people. Congrats. I feel like I haven't slept in days, yet even I realize you people are being really stupid. Scum are usually scummy. If someone's a town leader or acting towny, you'll still notice them being scummy in one way or another.

Can you please calm down? There are better ways to communicate your thoughts that don't involve cursing at everyone. This is a game. Yes, we should obviously lynch the person who seems the most scummy. I was trying to say that every single scumtell won't always lead you to a scum. In all honesty, it pretty much came out of nowhere because I was trying to post something before I left this morning to acknowledge that I had seen the lynch on me.
Cal C.
Cal C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal C. Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Alex M. wrote:

Why would Cal know my reasoning?

I had said that I can probably gather why you lynched me, considering that I made a post that would come off as an attempt to be a town leader and followed it up with inactivity for the rest of the day.
Cal C.
Cal C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeosu F. Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Alex M. wrote:
Mikeosu F. wrote:
Alex M. wrote:Wow we're getting shredded compared to 26 now. Let's open this up with a little bit of wild side.

Lynch Cal C.

Can we hear your reasoning for that? "A bit of wild side" isnt reasoning and is just fucking useless filler. Talk with your words please versus this crap you've been saying the whole game. Cal may know your reasoning, but I'd love to know it, and I'm sure other people would love to hear it too.

Unfortunate about the Shannon death as well, she was doing pretty good imo and had some decent views. Was to be expected though considering she had been leading basically.

The bit in his post where he says "I understand why you might want to lynch me"? Read his post please in future.
Thanks for also giving that clear and concise reasoning I asked for Alex. I did sort of make that obvious that I wanted it rather than you asking me a question in response to other people knowing about it.
Personally I feel hypo isn't that useful in this setup as we dont know the entire rolelist etc versus the normal Open Setups. Basically as a result of that the impact of hypo is lessened. I mean the results are out there and I guess we would have them, but we don't have the clear claims that we often will get without it imo. I mean go ahead if you want, just my two cents.
Mikeosu F.
Mikeosu F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex M. Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:17 pm

Mikeosu F. wrote:
Alex M. wrote:
Mikeosu F. wrote:
Alex M. wrote:Wow we're getting shredded compared to 26 now. Let's open this up with a little bit of wild side.

Lynch Cal C.

Can we hear your reasoning for that? "A bit of wild side" isnt reasoning and is just fucking useless filler. Talk with your words please versus this crap you've been saying the whole game. Cal may know your reasoning, but I'd love to know it, and I'm sure other people would love to hear it too.

Unfortunate about the Shannon death as well, she was doing pretty good imo and had some decent views. Was to be expected though considering she had been leading basically.

The bit in his post where he says "I understand why you might want to lynch me"? Read his post please in future.
Thanks for also giving that clear and concise reasoning I asked for Alex. I did sort of make that obvious that I wanted it rather than you asking me a question in response to other people knowing about it.
Personally I feel hypo isn't that useful in this setup as we dont know the entire rolelist etc versus the normal Open Setups. Basically as a result of that the impact of hypo is lessened. I mean the results are out there and I guess we would have them, but we don't have the clear claims that we often will get without it imo. I mean go ahead if you want, just my two cents.

Why should I deign to answer you when you said we weren't going to be lynching slightly scummy people?

I wanted to see who would white knight Cal, and you've performed beautifully. As far as lynching him goes, he made a post on D1 about wanting to be really active and then had, what, two posts during the first day?
Alex M.
Alex M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeosu F. Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Alex M. wrote:
Mikeosu F. wrote:
Alex M. wrote:
Mikeosu F. wrote:

Lynch Cal C.

Why should I deign to answer you when you said we weren't going to be lynching slightly scummy people?

I wanted to see who would white knight Cal, and you've performed beautifully. As far as lynching him goes, he made a post on D1 about wanting to be really active and then had, what, two posts during the first day?

Maybe you should answer me because it's beneficial to the whole town? It's common sense to fucking explain why you're doing what you're doing in a game of mafia.

Also please explain where I have 'white knighted' for Cal lmao. I've literally just asked you your reasoning, I've not at all said Cal was a bad lynch target or a good one. Simply asked what the fuck you meant by 'the wild side' and why you didn't give any reasoning for your lynch. Random lynching isn't any good when you're this bad at it Alex.
Mikeosu F.
Mikeosu F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland T. Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:59 pm

I don't understand how you can possibly still call Alex's lynch a random one when he literally just gave all his reasoning for it in the post you were quoting directly above. You've been pushing for him to explain why he voted for Cal all of today and then when he finally did it seems like you've just ignored it.
Roland T.
Roland T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex M. Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:48 pm

Mikeosu F. wrote:
Alex M. wrote:
Mikeosu F. wrote:
Alex M. wrote:
Mikeosu F. wrote:

Lynch Cal C.

Maybe you should answer me because it's beneficial to the whole town? It's common sense to fucking explain why you're doing what you're doing in a game of mafia.

Also please explain where I have 'white knighted' for Cal lmao. I've literally just asked you your reasoning, I've not at all said Cal was a bad lynch target or a good one. Simply asked what the fuck you meant by 'the wild side' and why you didn't give any reasoning for your lynch. Random lynching isn't any good when you're this bad at it Alex.

Attacking me for a random lynch when we have an utter lack of information is worse, is it not? White Knighting is stepping up to defend another player that doesn't need defending, usually through use of chainsaw, or attacking the initial attacker instead. Makes me curious what your reaction would have been had I not lynched Cal.

As far as Roland goes - THANK YOU! This bitch Mikeosu must be blind (and that's coming from someone who has contacts and is near-blind himself).
Alex M.
Alex M.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Votecount 2.1

Cal C.(1)- Alex M.
Roland T.(0)-
Shonosuke G.(0)-
Olesia K.(0)-
Alex M.(0)-
Mikeosu F.(0)-
Dario V.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Shonosuke G., Olesia K., Cal C., Mikeosu F., Dario V., Alva U., Roland T.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 23rd at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Cal C. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex M. Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Also where the fuck are Dario and Shonosuke??
Alex M.
Alex M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olesia K. Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:40 pm

are you people kidding me right now? listen, I've tried calm. I've tried it many times, but nobody ever listens. Nobody even answered my question now, nobody is doing hypo but nobody's given me a reason why it could ever be a bad thing. Only reasons it might not be as useful. but you know what? fuck that. You're right, it might not actually do anything. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try, let's say the cop gets nightkilled. That's bad, but you know what? At least we know the inspects now because we hypo'd. Let's say there isn't a cop, well that's too bad but it's not like it has any negative effects.

tl;dr
If you don't want to hypo you are one of three options. 1) you're an idiot 2) you're scum 3) you've got some mysterious reasoning why it's bad that you have so far refused to explain.
Olesia K.
Olesia K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olesia K. Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:50 pm

also, I did just notice that 1 person answered my question. With reasoning that wasn't good enough to say we shouldn't do hypo at all.

About the post being kind of angry: most of that anger was at me having to do a group project where 2 people out of 4 just did literally nothing and I ended up having to do a lot of things while I was also very tired. So I apologize for how angry I was, but I'm not going to suddenly be sweet and nice about this either, you guys are still acting stupid if you are just going to not hypo because "idk it might not be as useful in this theme" because there's a fair chance that it WILL be helpful. And damn it if we don't try we could lose an advantage if our cop (if they exist) is killed
Olesia K.
Olesia K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dario V. Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Alex M. wrote:Also where the fuck are Dario and Shonosuke??

Olesia K. wrote:are you people kidding me right now? listen, I've tried calm. I've tried it many times, but nobody ever listens. Nobody even answered my question now, nobody is doing hypo but nobody's given me a reason why it could ever be a bad thing. Only reasons it might not be as useful. but you know what? fuck that. You're right, it might not actually do anything. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try, let's say the cop gets nightkilled. That's bad, but you know what? At least we know the inspects now because we hypo'd. Let's say there isn't a cop, well that's too bad but it's not like it has any negative effects.

tl;dr
If you don't want to hypo you are one of three options. 1) you're an idiot 2) you're scum 3) you've got some mysterious reasoning why it's bad that you have so far refused to explain.

Olesia K. wrote:also, I did just notice that 1 person answered my question. With reasoning that wasn't good enough to say we shouldn't do hypo at all.

About the post being kind of angry: most of that anger was at me having to do a group project where 2 people out of 4 just did literally nothing and I ended up having to do a lot of things while I was also very tired. So I apologize for how angry I was, but I'm not going to suddenly be sweet and nice about this either, you guys are still acting stupid if you are just going to not hypo because "idk it might not be as useful in this theme" because there's a fair chance that it WILL be helpful. And damn it if we don't try we could lose an advantage if our cop (if they exist) is killed

Edit: Whoops messed up with just quoting, my message didn't get sent through

Besides that, I would also like to agree that to not hypo had no downfalls and would help the cop get in any town inspects if we all hypo.

I claim cop, with Olesia K. as not mafia

(Also sorry for not talking a lot or not knowing what to say. I'm new to forum mafia with this being my first game.)
Dario V.
Dario V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal C. Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:59 pm

Claiming cop, Shonosuke G. as not mafia.
Cal C.
Cal C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeosu F. Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:09 pm

Roland T. wrote:I don't understand how you can possibly still call Alex's lynch a random one when he literally just gave all his reasoning for it in the post you were quoting directly above. You've been pushing for him to explain why he voted for Cal all of today and then when he finally did it seems like you've just ignored it.

I acknowledged his post if you just ignored that as well Roland. I did get his reasoning, but simply saying it was to find out whether he was 'white knighting' wasn't necessarily good enough and was basically the same as a random lynch. He probably quite literally just chose to lynch Cal for no reason and wanted to see reactions, not specifically for this White Knight bs.

Alex M. wrote:
Mikeosu F. wrote:
Alex M. wrote:
Mikeosu F. wrote:
Alex M. wrote:
Mikeosu F. wrote:

Lynch Cal C.

Attacking me for a random lynch when we have an utter lack of information is worse, is it not? White Knighting is stepping up to defend another player that doesn't need defending, usually through use of chainsaw, or attacking the initial attacker instead. Makes me curious what your reaction would have been had I not lynched Cal.

As far as Roland goes - THANK YOU! This bitch Mikeosu must be blind (and that's coming from someone who has contacts and is near-blind himself).

There would be no reaction because I wouldn't have pressured you like this Alex? Also I'm not 5 and don't need the sassy explainations thank you very much.

If you weren't so retarded you'd quite easily see this was simply just aggressive pressure versus me being a tit.

Anyway, I seriously doubt we have the cop in the game anyway, I'm something important though so don't lynch me please :^)
Mikeosu F.
Mikeosu F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal C. Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:58 pm

We've started this whole discussion over a random lynch on me based on my low activity day 1. Mikeosu, I think you're reading a bit too much into the lynch as it is.

Also, can we chill with the profanities? I realize that it's an anon game and that some of you are getting angry with the other people in the game, but there are way better ways to get your point across that don't involve flaming other people in the game. That causes them to get angry and defensive, and then they start flaming back, causing unnecessary conflicts that are more often than not town v town and end with a dead VT or worse a PR.

If we all publicize our thoughts and reads and decide upon a course of action together, we have a much better chance of finding the scum than if we all yell, "I'm right and you're wrong!" at each other all game.

Hypo seems to work fine if we do have a cop and doesn't hurt us if we don't have one. "We probably don't have a cop" is not a valid argument since regardless of the role PM you received (unless it was cop), your role is included in at least one possible rolelist that includes a cop.

Also I'd like to take a moment to say that having 4 possible rolelists is stupid and causes unnecessary trouble for town.
Cal C.
Cal C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex M. Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:15 pm

I claim cop with a not mafia result on Shonsuke as well
Alex M.
Alex M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland T. Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Got Alex as not mafia.
Roland T.
Roland T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeosu F. Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:31 am

Cal C. wrote:We've started this whole discussion over a random lynch on me based on my low activity day 1.  Mikeosu, I think you're reading a bit too much into the lynch as it is.  

Also, can we chill with the profanities?  I realize that it's an anon game and that some of you are getting angry with the other people in the game, but there are way better ways to get your point across that don't involve flaming other people in the game.  That causes them to get angry and defensive, and then they start flaming back, causing unnecessary conflicts that are more often than not town v town and end with a dead VT or worse a PR.

If we all publicize our thoughts and reads and decide upon a course of action together, we have a much better chance of finding the scum than if we all yell, "I'm right and you're wrong!" at each other all game.

Hypo seems to work fine if we do have a cop and doesn't hurt us if we don't have one.  "We probably don't have a cop" is not a valid argument since regardless of the role PM you received (unless it was cop), your role is included in at least one possible rolelist that includes a cop.

Also I'd like to take a moment to say that having 4 possible rolelists is stupid and causes unnecessary trouble for town.

I probably am reading into your lynch far too much Cal, but at least I'm reading into the lynch versus half the stuff the rest of you guys have been doing. Pressuring people is what we need to do right now to be able to establish good reads for today/tomorrow. If I'm doing it aggressively and overegging it, I'm fine with that as long as you all are able to get more from it versus me sitting idly doing nothing.

Also in relation to a reads list, I'll probably make something up for day 3. Want to see how things play out over end of today/night 2 before I give out my reads. Would probably urge the same from everyone too on reads, or share them sooner, whatever floats your boat.
Mikeosu F.
Mikeosu F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olesia K. Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:47 pm

Cal C. wrote:We've started this whole discussion over a random lynch on me based on my low activity day 1.  Mikeosu, I think you're reading a bit too much into the lynch as it is.  

Also, can we chill with the profanities?  I realize that it's an anon game and that some of you are getting angry with the other people in the game, but there are way better ways to get your point across that don't involve flaming other people in the game.  That causes them to get angry and defensive, and then they start flaming back, causing unnecessary conflicts that are more often than not town v town and end with a dead VT or worse a PR.

Hypo seems to work fine if we do have a cop and doesn't hurt us if we don't have one.  "We probably don't have a cop" is not a valid argument since regardless of the role PM you received (unless it was cop), your role is included in at least one possible rolelist that includes a cop.

I'm not sure what your definition of profanities is, if you think saying "fuck that" or "damn it" is part of that then I am not sure what to tell you but in that case I can't stop with the profanities. If you're talking about earlier stuff I apologized for that. The thing with flaming eachother: I'm not really flaming, I'm just trying to make my point as to how stupid it is to say hypo is a bad idea, which I'm glad people are finally agreeing on.

As to who we should lynch, I really don't know right now, nobody really seems scummy to me.
Olesia K.
Olesia K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal C. Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Olesia K. wrote:

I'm not sure what your definition of profanities is, if you think saying "fuck that" or "damn it" is part of that then I am not sure what to tell you but in that case I can't stop with the profanities. If you're talking about earlier stuff I apologized for that.

Wasn't referring to you in that post. I mentioned how you acted earlier and you apologized for that.
Cal C.
Cal C.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:11 pm

Votecount 2.2

Cal C.(1)- Alex M.
Roland T.(0)-
Shonosuke G.(0)-
Olesia K.(0)-
Alex M.(0)-
Mikeosu F.(0)-
Dario V.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Shonosuke G., Olesia K., Cal C., Mikeosu F., Dario V., Alva U., Roland T.

If the deadline was now, Cal C. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland T. Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:55 am

Mikeosu F. wrote:
Roland T. wrote:I don't understand how you can possibly still call Alex's lynch a random one when he literally just gave all his reasoning for it in the post you were quoting directly above. You've been pushing for him to explain why he voted for Cal all of today and then when he finally did it seems like you've just ignored it.

I acknowledged his post if you just ignored that as well Roland. I did get his reasoning, but simply saying it was to find out whether he was 'white knighting' wasn't necessarily good enough and was basically the same as a random lynch. He probably quite literally just chose to lynch Cal for no reason and wanted to see reactions, not specifically for this White Knight bs.
I saw that you acknowledged his post. I never questioned that. What I was saying is that you seemed to just ignore the fact that he did indeed give his reasoning in the post which you were quoting. I'd imagine that if you were really that desperate to find out why he lynched Cal, then you'd at least stop to read it when he finally tells you?

Also, you've proved in this post once again that you're so fixated on the fact that Alex's lynch was a random one that you're not even properly reading anything he's said about why he voted for Cal.
Mikeosu F. wrote:I did get his reasoning, but simply saying it was to find out whether he was 'white knighting' wasn't necessarily good enough and was basically the same as a random lynch.
Alex M. wrote:I wanted to see who would white knight Cal, and you've performed beautifully. As far as lynching him goes, he made a post on D1 about wanting to be really active and then had, what, two posts during the first day?
(emphasis mine)
Roland T.
Roland T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal C. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:33 pm

Pretty sure I'm dead at this point anyway but

lynch Shonosuke G.

I'm not cop, Im a VT. Alex if you would please unlynch I'd be more of an asset to town than him.
Cal C.
Cal C.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:06 pm

Votecount 2.3

Cal C.(1)- Alex M.
Shonosuke G.(1)- Cal C.
Roland T.(0)-
Olesia K.(0)-
Alex M.(0)-
Mikeosu F.(0)-
Dario V.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Shonosuke G., Olesia K., Mikeosu F., Dario V., Alva U., Roland T.

Cal C. was lynched.

he was the...:

Night 2 Commence! Deadline is the 25th at 9pm EST. (this may be extended due to Christmas etc)
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next