PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 26: F11

+7
Old Man Swamp
Tierra A.
Leona L.
Wilbur R.
Keanu R.
Morrison Z.
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Game 26: F11 - Page 15 Empty Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Leona L. wrote:
Wilbur R. wrote:
Leona L. wrote:

Lynching implies a scum-read, which I don't have any. As I checked you also didn't lynch anyone right? It's probably a similar reason. Also, what other accusations? Thought I covered it all.
I thought you scumread Morrison?

Not on Day 1, no. Firstly, I totally ignored that line Day 1. Secondly, the argument depends on Keanu flipping scum, which I could not have predicted.
Oh, I completely misread the post then ignore me LOL
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:46 pm

wait no leona i think you just quoted the wrong post, i don't see how rita's post has anything to do with day 1
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:47 pm

Leona quick question
If you are lynched and you flip town, who do you think should be lynched on the next day?
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:51 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:wait no leona i think you just quoted the wrong post, i don't see how rita's post has anything to do with day 1

huh? Rita was asking me why I didn't lynch anyone Day 1 to get them to talk.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:51 pm

Leona L. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:
Leona L. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:I have already stated why I don't think Morrison nor Tierra are the mafia so I am just gonna talk about Wilbur and Leona.

So what I like about Leona during this game is how most of her reasoning is solid and true, for instance the big post that she dedicated for the nightkill analysis and also the readlist she did, all the reasoning she gave I couldn't really find any flaws with it. (Although I still think the guy who killed OMS didnt notice that tierra's UL shifted plurality onto keanu which made her a fairly solid townread lol). Even though she hasn't been scumhunting as much as i wanted her to, in terms of the content in her posts it's been pretty good.

However there are a few reasons why I believe she might be mafia. First of all idk if she's stalling or not but I don't think it's fair to say that she is stalling in case she actually has a busy schedule. However what I dont like is why she made a whole post dedicated to the nightkill on day 3 when it wasnt the most important topic of discussion when she could have perhaps combined it with replying to the post where i talked about why Leona could be mafia or any other post that was useful in terms of finding who the scum is. I guess thats what you would call stalling coz it meant that we had to wait 2 more days for you to have started scumhunting on day 3 and also 3 more days until i got the reply i wanted.

Also here's something i noticed from day 1:

Leona L. wrote:
McGinty P. wrote:24 hours later, one person speaks. aj, get your subs ready... or just remind everyone. Please, we need some activity to scumhunt.

I appreciate your efforts to encourage discussion, but all your posts have been this without actually contributing to the actual scum hunting. If you want to scum hunt, then you should lead it. Also I'm not sure how much information we can gain from day 1 since we are still in RVS stage.

I do agree with the Hypo strategy since there is a possibility of a Mafia Roleblocker.

This seems like a pretty good quality post...until you put it into perspective with when it was posted. McGinty was trying to spur activity that wasnt shitpost and only ellen actually posted something useful at the time, however Leona here is telling McGinty that he should be scumhunting instead of urging people to post. But at the time there wasnt anything that he could have analysed which makes this post feel like an unnecessary aggressive attempt to seem townie. What confuses me tho is how she then added that on RVS stage you cant actually get decent information, so then why did she criticise the fact that McGinty wasnt scumhunting? It makes the first part of the post even more of a shoehorned attempt of seeming townie.

btw you havent really said any thoughts about morrison yet, but i am guessing that will be coming in your post.

Having some experience with PSANON, activity is a huge issue (with forum mafia in general). Asking for more activity honestly doesn't do anything, unless you pressure by lynching. At that moment, it seems to me that McGinty acted like a "White Knight". Also, personally, I don't think any effective scum-hunting begins on Day 1. Sure, we got mafia out, but Day 2 provided much more detailed scum-hunting. This is why I said this.

So then if you believe activity would rise if we pressure lynched then why didnt you do so? (As far as i can remember i dont think you lynched at all day 1). Also pls reply to other accusation too.

Leona L. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:Also our conversation gradually got more casual lol. But in the end when I think about the circumstances in terms of times and stuff, it makes the most sense to suggest that it was a self-conscious act. Like even tho I am trying to take into account everything you said, reading after your most recent post without even noticing the tomorrow bit at the end AND somehow reading the posts but not making the connection. And it seems you would have most likely checked it afternoon so you wouldnt have been very tired. So idk but all this circumstantial things piling up makes it more far-fetched

If this was directed to me, I can guarantee that I did not make up I was busy. Winter Holiday is very busy for me, especially considering I sleep very late which makes me very tired throughout the day. I said I would post by Morning EST because that would be around the time I would have arrived after travelling and can sit down with a computer. However, I had to go to a surprise party which meant I couldn't type and when I came back I just fell asleep. Think of it as what you will, but I did not lie about my activity. As I said, I want to be very detailed about my post, which means probably at least 2-3 hours of just typing straight up. It's hard to find that time.

Nah it wasnt directed at you dw. I understand that you had a busy schedule, it was just frustrating.

Tbf Leona brought to light stuff that I didnt notice before about Morrison which is interesting (well only the first point really struck me as "dayum true") but I dont feel like its fair of we lynch him without allowing him to defend himself coz then a repeat of day 2 might happen. Also as time passed i always felt that morrison's intentions were genuine even tho it may feel odd. Perhaps my instinct is wrong tho.

Lynching implies a scum-read, which I don't have any. As I checked you also didn't lynch anyone right? It's probably a similar reason. Also, what other accusations? Thought I covered it all.

I think i said something about the nightkill post being a method of stalling, also i really dont understand now, how are you meant to spur activity then without urging?

I am sorry but i have to go to bed since my parents are insisting, i think i am gonna go for my thoughts that leona is mafia tho.

lynch leona

Wilbur if you dont feel like the ltnch is right you can save her by lyncjing morrison i guess
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:Leona quick question
If you are lynched and you flip town, who do you think should be lynched on the next day?

Assuming Tierra dies, I say Morrison or you. More likely Morrison though if he keeps his activity.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:52 pm

OHHH
you were responding to the first part of the quote
I thought that was a response to the second and I confused myself...
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Leona L. wrote:

Assuming Tierra dies, I say Morrison or you. More likely Morrison though if he keeps his activity.
what if Tierra does not die?
How would you rank people from towniest to scummiest right now?
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:55 pm

Well it's up to Wilbur now. Obviously I was guilty of being blinded by my own hunch that Wilbur was scummy that I totally ignored Morrison until today. If that lead to my death, then it's my fault. I just wish that town can recover in LYLO!

Anyways, at least we are the more active game Smile))
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:
Leona L. wrote:

Town -> Scum
Rita -> Tierra -> Wilbur -> Morrison
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:
Leona L. wrote:

I'm out of vacation now so I have time to post. If your reasoning to lynch me is because of my scummy posts, then lynch me just like I did Morrison. But if you reasoning was because of stalling and bad reads, I have made my reads now with the limited time. Ultimately, I'm at fault here so you decide
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:01 pm

That's it for me, gg!
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:01 pm

I really wish you had said you were on vacation instead of consistently stalling, I feel like that would have made things different in my mind. :/

That being said deadline just hit so aj wouldn't count my vote change even if I felt like doing it so I guess i've gotta hope that you flip scum now...
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:01 pm

gg?
game's over?
we won?
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:53 pm

Votecount 3.3

Leona L.(2)- Wilbur R., Rita O.
Morrison Z.(1)- Leona L.
Wilbur R.(0)-
Rita O.(0)-
Tierra A.(0)-
Not Voting(2)- Morrison Z., Tierra A.
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline has been extended to Sunday the 1st at 9pm EST.

Leona L. was lynched.

she was the...:

which means...:

GG everyone, I'll post the player guessing form soon, along with the points distribution. This upcoming weekend is the Awards, so the reveals call will probably be the following weekend. Stay tuned for more info!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:54 pm

GG! I have a lot of post game thoughts, if you guys wanna discuss lol
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:02 pm

Keanu R. wrote:Confirming

Hi there, I missed you.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Scum QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/XmvkZe62icY9
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra A. Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Ayy lmao I won by completely forgetting this game existed
Tierra A.
Tierra A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:24 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:Scum QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/XmvkZe62icY9

There is no need for this tbh Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:22 am

it's fucking lit
we did it guys!

For what it's worth I lied about being on vacation for... reasons. There are also several other things I did strangely for strange reasons, which I will elaborate on after my identity is revealed!

I didn't lie about being a lazy shit though, that was legitimate.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:25 am

I think mafia got semi-unlucky and town did well which led to them being stuck in a scenario where they didn't really have any chance to win.
McGinty and Tierra confirmed themselves by causing a lynch on fillerer Keanu, OMS was misread as a possible doc and killed, and then day 2 hit and I was completely convinced that Morrison and Rita were town by what happened during it.
That meant that I was pretty much going to be going after Leona for the entirety of day 3, and with her also not posting as much (which I assume is due to her being busy with shit) it became game over.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:01 am

Yay we won, nice to know that my instincts are still on point xD. I had a gut feeling it was leona from start of d2 (i think i already mentioned this but wanna mention again lol) and tbh when i wanted to save wilbur at the end of day 2 i kinda wanted to lynch leona instead of ellen but i knew wilbur wouldnt agree at the time but oh well, i guess ellen wont be angry at us xD.

About the statistical analysis of post times I just used a stem and leaf graph to put down the times where wilbur came online to post "usually being the first post of a particular time frame" and then i calculated the mean and standard deviation which led me to whatever conclusion i got lol. Although its weird to say that you lied about the holiday thing because the data showed that you started going on the thread more in the mid-afternoon than evening but oh well. I am guessing you're timezone is EST tho, makes the most sense.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:02 am

Also leona can you tell us your reason for killing OMS? lmao
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:22 am

Rita O. wrote:Yay we won, nice to know that my instincts are still on point xD. I had a gut feeling it was leona from start of d2 (i think i already mentioned this but wanna mention again lol) and tbh when i wanted to save wilbur at the end of day 2 i kinda wanted to lynch leona instead of ellen but i knew wilbur wouldnt agree at the time but oh well, i guess ellen wont be angry at us xD.

About the statistical analysis of post times I just used a stem and leaf graph to put down the times where wilbur came online to post "usually being the first post of a particular time frame" and then i calculated the mean and standard deviation which led me to whatever conclusion i got lol. Although its weird to say that you lied about the holiday thing because the data showed that you started going on the thread more in the mid-afternoon than evening but oh well. I am guessing you're timezone is EST tho, makes the most sense.
jesus christ
I did lie for reasons that will be disclosed later. The reason my posting time changed was because I started waking up earlier since I wanted to fix my sleep schedule (it was super messed up). I'll reveal my timezone later Wink
You're right, I really would not have lynched Leona then as I was CERTAIN it was Ellen (content townreads fool me again)!

Rita O. wrote:Also leona can you tell us your reason for killing OMS? lmao
I think it's what she brought up; she thought he might be doctor
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next