PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 23: Near-Vanilla

+13
Clarissa W.
Pierre T.
Woodward K.
Ramone R.
Yosaku D.
Luana V.
Mariss A.
Uncle Milton
Leeku O.
Austin M.
Case C.
Umberto I.
ajhockeystar
17 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Game 23: Near-Vanilla - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 23: Near-Vanilla

Post by Austin M. Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:03 am

Mariss A. wrote:no ones really outright scummy to me, however ill get more reads once everyone start to talk more.

The Foreman wrote:Tbh I agree with Larissa, nobody stands out as particularly scummy to me

But thats the point right? Mafia arent just gonna knock on your door and be like "yo lynch me i am scum". You've gotta pressure and scumhunt so they can slip up and become scummy. Literally you guys are just sitting in the backseat waiting for stuff to come to you. Stuff like this is what inhibits town's progress and part of me is telling me that you guys are intentionally doing so...
Austin M.
Austin M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin M. Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:33 am

Although my explanation as to why i thought woodwark wasnt scum was wrong, i still think that he aint scummy. But what confuses me is his initial reaction post. He got lynched twice for saying it because of how vague and strange it was and then he finally explained what he was doing. However he said that he thought that his first post was self explanatory. How on earth does saying "i was wondering when someone will pick up on it" explain how he didnt mind jumping on the wagon to pressure and get reactions and also he used unorthodoxed methods to get reactions. He was lynched because of his initial post due to it being scummy. His initial post is considered to be a reaction which turned out to be a scummy reaction which are usually what most town use to get reads. So did he say that he thought it was self-explanatory so he can cover the scumslip? Again there is nothing scummy in his actual explanation and his method he used in early day 1, but the transition between his reaction post and his explanation post seems awfully dark... i'd like woodwark and everyone else to shed some light into this and tell me their thoughts.
Austin M.
Austin M.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:15 am

Votecount 1.4

Woodward K.(3)- Pierre T., Umberto I., Leeku O.
Leeku O.(2)- Woodward K., Luana V.
Luana V.(1)- Austin M.
Pierre T.(1)- Case C.
Uncle Milton(1)- Yosaku D.
The Foreman(0)-
Umberto I.(0)-
Yosaku D.(0)-
Case C.(0)-
Austin M.(0)-
Ramone R.(0)-
Mariss A.(0)-
Clarissa W.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- The Foreman, Ramone R., Mariss A., Uncle Milton, Clarissa W.
There are 13 alive so it takes 7 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 24th at 9am EST.

If the deadline was now, Woodward K. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Austin M. wrote:
Mariss A. wrote:no ones really outright scummy to me, however ill get more reads once everyone start to talk more.

The Foreman wrote:Tbh I agree with Larissa, nobody stands out as particularly scummy to me

But thats the point right? Mafia arent just gonna knock on your door and be like "yo lynch me i am scum". You've gotta pressure and scumhunt so they can slip up and become scummy. Literally you guys are just sitting in the backseat waiting for stuff to come to you. Stuff like this is what inhibits town's progress and part of me is telling me that you guys are intentionally doing so...

I wasnt sure how to respond to these posts but you honestly put it perfectly. The fact that these two are just sitting here doing nothing really irritates me because I think it's near impossible to actually have no opinion on anything at the moment (and honestly idc if you don't have scumreads, but just sitting here and not participating is something that irks me and is generally anti-town). The attitudes that these two have make me not opposed to a lynch on either of them (or on Uncle Milton, who also did the same thing iirc).

Austin M. wrote:Although my explanation as to why i thought woodwark wasnt scum was wrong, i still think that he aint scummy. But what confuses me is his initial reaction post. He got lynched twice for saying it because of how vague and strange it was and then he finally explained what he was doing. However he said that he thought that his first post was self explanatory. How on earth does saying "i was wondering when someone will pick up on it" explain how he didnt mind jumping on the wagon to pressure and get reactions and also he used unorthodoxed methods to get reactions. He was lynched because of his initial post due to it being scummy. His initial post is considered to be a reaction which turned out to be a scummy reaction which are usually what most town use to get reads. So did he say that he thought it was self-explanatory so he can cover the scumslip? Again there is nothing scummy in his actual explanation and his method he used in early day 1, but the transition between his reaction post and his explanation post seems awfully dark... i'd like woodwark and everyone else to shed some light into this and tell me their thoughts.

Yeah I hadn't really thought about how his transition was super weird, but I personally wouldn't look too much into it. I think this was just a misunderstanding where he thought his post was easy to understand but in reality it needed more explanation, which he provided after he realized that that was the case.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Milton Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Judging by what's been said so far I dont see anyone as out right scummy, tbh I haven't been talking cause I don't feel I have much to add
Uncle Milton
Uncle Milton

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Uncle Milton wrote:Judging by what's been said so far I dont see anyone as out right scummy, tbh I haven't been talking cause I don't feel I have much to add

Feeling like you don't have MUCH to add means you have SOMETHING to add. What is that something? Please bring it up. You may think that you're repeating others, but it may bring a new POV to something or it may stimulate new discussion. Saying nothing is helping scum, regardless of your faction.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Case C. Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:08 pm

We should consolidate on a lynch soon rather than idle till deadline. I would suggest Pierre because unlike Marissa and The Foreman he's put out stuff that actually pings my scumdar.

Case C.
Case C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:18 am

Case C. wrote:We should consolidate on a lynch soon rather than idle till deadline. I would suggest Pierre because unlike Marissa and The Foreman he's put out stuff that actually pings my scumdar.

I would suggest Luana for scumminess and inactivity
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:02 am

Votecount 1.5

Woodward K.(3)- Pierre T., Umberto I., Leeku O.
Leeku O.(2)- Woodward K., Luana V.
Luana V.(1)- Austin M.
Pierre T.(1)- Case C.
Uncle Milton(1)- Yosaku D.
The Foreman(0)-
Umberto I.(0)-
Yosaku D.(0)-
Case C.(0)-
Austin M.(0)-
Ramone R.(0)-
Mariss A.(0)-
Clarissa W.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- The Foreman, Ramone R., Mariss A., Uncle Milton, Clarissa W.
There are 13 alive so it takes 7 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 24th at 9am EST.

Woodward K. was lynched.

He was the...:

Night 1 Commence! Deadline is the 26th at 9am EST. No idles are needed, please just submit your actions!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Luana V. has been subbed out. A new user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:02 am

Everyone submitted actions in both games, so I can update early!

The person killed was...:

Day 2 Commence!

Votecount 2.0

Leeku O.(0)-
Luana V.(0)-
Pierre T.(0)-
Uncle Milton(0)-
The Foreman(0)-
Umberto I.(0)-
Yosaku D.(0)-
Case C.(0)-
Ramone R.(0)-
Mariss A.(0)-
Clarissa W.(0)-
Not Voting(11)- The Foreman, Ramone R., Mariss A., Uncle Milton, Clarissa W., Pierre T., Umberto I., Leeku O., Luana V., Case C., Yosaku D.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 29th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:19 am

So was there no Mafia kill, no vigi kill, a JK block, a JK protect, or a doc block? Sigh. I hate jailkeepers.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:19 am

Doc protect*
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:15 pm

There was a kill. You have to click on the spoiler box to open it.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Case C. Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:32 pm

Activity before deadline was god awful.

Kill isn't surprising.

Lynch Pierre T

Frustrated people say on Woodward so long, and like 4 people ended the day voteless. Want answers.
Case C.
Case C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:39 pm

Lynch Luana
Same reasons as yesterday, we need more activity or this game will go nowhere.
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Also this is just a suggestion but would HYPO work in this case? Would it be beneficial?
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:39 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:There was a kill. You have to click on the spoiler box to open it.

Mfw i forget what forum game im playing and think this one has a town vig too.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:40 pm

Leeku O. wrote:Also this is just a suggestion but would HYPO work in this case? Would it be beneficial?

HypoJK? Lol no.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Foreman Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:40 pm

I could see hypo as beneficial, but if we are going to hypo I'd rather hypo jailkeeper over hypo doc
The Foreman
The Foreman

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:41 pm

It's so easy for scum to find real JK
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:22 pm

why the hell wasn't someone on Austin are you shitting me

I don't really see HYPO being beneficial at unless we have a night w/ no kills. Actually, that could give scum information on who actually is the jailkeeper/doc so I don't think HYPO is a good strategy at all.

Would like to hear reasoning from Pierre, Umberto, and Leeku as to why they did not switch their vote off of Woodward. Did you still think he was scummy, or did you have another reason that you lynched him?

I'd also like to see some contributions from Uncle Milton, The Foreman, and Marissa.

Hopefully Luana can provide some quality content, and I don't think i've seen Clarissa post at all? i'll re-check since that might be the girl with the green background i'm not sure.

I also disagree with lynching inactives since it gets us next to nothing. There's very little we have to work with from the Woodward lynch yesterday, but i'll take a look and see if I can find anything.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:24 pm

Yeah Clarissa's the girl with the green background so nvm there
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Yosaku D. wrote:why the hell wasn't someone on Austin are you shitting me

I don't really see HYPO being beneficial at unless we have a night w/ no kills. Actually, that could give scum information on who actually is the jailkeeper/doc so I don't think HYPO is a good strategy at all.

Would like to hear reasoning from Pierre, Umberto, and Leeku as to why they did not switch their vote off of Woodward. Did you still think he was scummy, or did you have another reason that you lynched him?

I'd also like to see some contributions from Uncle Milton, The Foreman,  and Marissa.

Hopefully Luana can provide some quality content, and I don't think i've seen Clarissa post at all? i'll re-check since that might be the girl with the green background i'm not sure.

I also disagree with lynching inactives since it gets us next to nothing. There's very little we have to work with from the Woodward lynch yesterday, but i'll take a look and see if I can find anything.

Tbh I really wanted to lynch luana and I still do, the lynch on woodward was to get plurality off of me, which was pretty scummy but I wasnt gonna get lynched just because Luana decided to write one post and go away
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre T. Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Case C. wrote:Activity before deadline was god awful.

Kill isn't surprising.

Lynch Pierre T

Frustrated people say on Woodward so long, and like 4 people ended the day voteless. Want answers.

I'm going to assume you mean 'Frustrated people stayed on Woodward for so long' and if the kill wasn't surprising why wasn't doc/JK on Austin?

The Foreman wrote:I could see hypo as beneficial, but if we are going to hypo I'd rather hypo jailkeeper over hypo doc
I don't see hypo working in any way at all. If you hypo scum will probably know you're hypoing and end up killing someone else

Yosaku D. wrote:why the hell wasn't someone on Austin are you shitting me

I'd also like to see some contributions from Uncle Milton, The Foreman, and Marissa.

I also disagree with lynching inactives since it gets us next to nothing. There's very little we have to work with from the Woodward lynch yesterday, but i'll take a look and see if I can find anything
I was psuprised myself doc/jk wasn't on Austin since he was like our top contributor. I didn't get off Woodward ,because I converted the timezones wrong rip, but he would've still been lynched seeming Leeku and the other person wouldn't have gotten off

Pierre T.
Pierre T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next