PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 17: Jungle Republic

+12
Kiyo H.
Shingo E.
Victor W.
The Hunter
Emily R.
Otoshi F.
Zachary O.
Eliza A.
Katrina K.
Momoko D.
Mr. Briney
ajhockeystar
16 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Game 17: Jungle Republic - Page 12 Empty Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Victor W. Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:57 am

31 is about 24, right?
Victor W.
Victor W.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:58 am

Lynch The Hunter for now but if you guys hammer him before he posts leads i'll be salty.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:59 am

Deadline is in 18 hours so we seriously need those readlists if we want to do anything.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:16 am

My reads will hopefully be up in the next 5 hours, hopefully
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:21 am

Votecount 3.2

The Hunter(3)- Otoshi F., Kyle L., Victor W.
Shingo E.(1)- Moe P.
Otoshi F.(0)-
Victor W.(0)-
Kiyo H.(0)-
Kyle L.(0)-
Emily R.(0)-
Moe P.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Shingo E., The Hunter, Kiyo H., Emily R.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 1st at 9pm EST.
If the deadline was now, The Hunter would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:56 pm

Reads:

Otoshi F. - At first they tried to spur up a lynch on me near the beginning of the game, (before everyone thought i looked super scummy). This wasn't taken very well by the rest of the participants, and since then they've taken a much more passive role of agreeing with other town members and injecting a little filler into the conversation now and then. (I know I haven't done much, but I've tried to keep filler to a minimum).

Victor W. - I feel Victor is Town, he's been the start of and the head of a lot of useful discussion during the days and led to our two scum lynches, therefore I don't think it's bussing, but you never know, eh? (People will probably view this as me trying to get town on my side for a last ditch attempt not to die; but it's not the case).

Kyle L. - He's been very active in the game, I can't say the same for myself but if you look closely quite a few of his posts are filler. Also consider this "I know I'm townie but Victor and Kiyo could still be mafia bussing partner." I can't recall whether he's confirmed or not, but if not this would arise some suspicion, no? He seems experienced in Forum Mafia, and I'm pretty sure saying "I know I'm townie" without being confirmed isn't a good statement.

Eliza L. - Eliza has been pretty much the same as me, she hasn't been as active so it's harder to get a real read on her, after I die you should push her to contribute a little more in order to determine her allegiance. edit: dead, oops

Shingo E. - I don't have time to go through the full set of posts again for him, but I get a slight feeling of town-lead scum from him, he's very over-enthusiastic, which to me gives an indication that he's town leading as scum(obviously I could be wrong; and probably am).

Momoko D. - I think she could be WW, she sort of "fades" into the background until something exciting happens, her other posts are basically reiterating what's been discussed previously without actually building upon these ideas. edit: dead, oops

posting those now; will edit more in once they're ready, if I die before then, good luck! Razz

Last edited by The Hunter on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot i wasn't allowed to edit :<)
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:59 pm

The Hunter wrote:Reads:

Otoshi F. - At first they tried to spur up a lynch on me near the beginning of the game, (before everyone thought i looked super scummy). This wasn't taken very well by the rest of the participants, and since then they've taken a much more passive role of agreeing with other town members and injecting a little filler into the conversation now and then. (I know I haven't done much, but I've tried to keep filler to a minimum).

Victor W. - I feel Victor is Town, he's been the start of and the head of a lot of useful discussion during the days and led to our two scum lynches, therefore I don't think it's bussing, but you never know, eh? (People will probably view this as me trying to get town on my side for a last ditch attempt not to die; but it's not the case).

Kyle L. - He's been very active in the game, I can't say the same for myself but if you look closely quite a few of his posts are filler. Also consider this "I know I'm townie but Victor and Kiyo could still be mafia bussing partner." I can't recall whether he's confirmed or not, but if not this would arise some suspicion, no? He seems experienced in Forum Mafia, and I'm pretty sure saying "I know I'm townie" without being confirmed isn't a good statement.

Eliza L. - Eliza has been pretty much the same as me, she hasn't been as active so it's harder to get a real read on her, after I die you should push her to contribute a little more in order to determine her allegiance.

Shingo E. - I don't have time to go through the full set of posts again for him, but I get a slight feeling of town-lead scum from him, he's very over-enthusiastic, which to me gives an indication that he's town leading as scum(obviously I could be wrong; and probably am).

Momoko D. - I think she could be WW, she sort of "fades" into the background until something exciting happens, her other posts are basically reiterating what's been discussed previously without actually building upon these ideas.

posting those now; will edit more in once they're ready, if I die before then, good luck! Razz
Yeah, Eliza and Momoko sure haven't said much since they died.
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:00 pm

omg they died what

oh holy cow, i didn't even look to see who was still alive Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyo H. Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:06 pm

The Hunter wrote:Reads:

Eliza L. - Eliza has been pretty much the same as me, she hasn't been as active so it's harder to get a real read on her, after I die you should push her to contribute a little more in order to determine her allegiance.

Momoko D. - I think she could be WW, she sort of "fades" into the background until something exciting happens, her other posts are basically reiterating what's been discussed previously without actually building upon these ideas.

Missing on a lot of reads. me for example
Kiyo H.
Kiyo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyo H. Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:07 pm

and Emily and Moe
Kiyo H.
Kiyo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:11 pm

edited in
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:13 pm

Also I do apologise, my reads were made pretty hastily, I've not had as much time for this as I thought I would have. Pretty much looks like I'm dying when the deadline comes, but town is off to a pretty good start already, have fun tongue
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:05 pm

yo, no editing posts... it's not allowed Razz
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:14 pm

oh uh oops, didn't know lol, should i just edit them back out and post them?
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:16 pm

edited back to original post, here are the rest of my reads:

Moe P. - I think he's town, his posts have contributed well to discussion(which I haven't, rip) and since Shingo E. is one of my suspects I'm leaning more towards him as so(although I don't get why he's not lynching me, as I look scummier???)

Kiyo H. - His inactivity rivals mine, he's still alive whilst Eliza isn't so I'll give the advice I gave on her(before finding out she was dead lol Embarassed ), push him to talk a bit more and see what happens i guess Razz

Emily R. - Once again, another inactivity rivaling mine, although whilst mine are a bit more spread out, her's seem to occur in small batches of activity, then lurking till the next one, she might just be like me and keep forgetting about the game No. However, she could also be scum trying to stay active as a town member, and only managing to post when she can come up with things to say, rather than trying to promote discussion, not sure on this one!
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:09 pm

you didn't need to do that lmao i'm just letting you know so you don't get modkilled
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:11 pm

The Hunter wrote:oh uh oops, didn't know lol, should i just edit them back out and post them?
I'm starting to doubt that it's appeal to emotion, largely due to how confused The Hunter seems about so many things. I mean, it could still be an appeal to emotion, since we don't know if he's new to these games or not. It could always just be an act. Man I feel bad for suggesting that.
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:11 pm

Otoshi, you got any reads?

It'd be good to know all opinions on The Hunter since i'm not sure if there'll be enough information to change our lynch today...
also @The Hunter, who do you think is ww/mafia?
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:20 pm

Shit itook too long and now reads are late

Ill do them quickly, acrtually nvm 28 hours left till dedline. i cant spell today Sad

Victor W- Strong town leader with some good scumhunting, I would be very amazed if Victor was scum. Town read

Kiyo H. Filler blah blah bandwagon on Zach blah blah lurk blah blah lurk. I doubt Kiyo is mafia but could be WW but im guessing just a lurky townie. Slight town read

Kyle L. Hasnt done as much as people think he has but rather has just agreed with people and proposed to victor. (HA, GAAAAAY) Razz nah jk im not saying being gay is bad btw incase there are anybody who is gay in mafia. I dun wana offend anybody XD. However what he has done is been a part of the 2 mafia lynches so defo not mafia there, and suggested hypo, which was a good idea which would of worked if the seer hadnt died this early. So im gonna say a Town read.

Emily R. Hasnt done jackshit this game, has given reads but not backed them up at all, the closest to backing up a read is, "they didnt contribute D1" since she lynched Eliza D1 and 2 i doubt mafia, but i think saying THIS is something a Werewolf would say: "I want to wish Seer the best of luck in finding the werewolves tonight!" This was at the bottom of her second post, i didnt quote cos i look at posts by clicking on the name and you cant quote from there. I have a Werewolf read on Emily.

Shingo E. Im not sure about Shingo but his reads are good so Ill give him that, hasnt done anything particularly scummy but there was a soft defence on Zach, so if The Hunter flips something other than Mafia then i can see Shingo being mafia. Null read

The Hunter- He hasnt done a thing apart from defend himself, then he did the reads and in the reads almost in every persons reads he would mention about his own lurking, which i find scummy. i said reads 3 times in that, now 4 and about to be 5. Mafia read.

Last but not least, we have Moe. I like this guy, he seems to have good reads and stuff, not much to say about him. Town read
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:21 pm

thats coincidental you asked just then victor Very Happy
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:05 pm

I think Otoshi F. could be the remaining Mafia, with Kyle. L/Shingo/Emily as possible WW's.
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:07 pm

Also notice how Otoshi. F is trying to get in good with the current town leader(Victor); that's something to pursue further next day. Wink
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:27 pm

Otoshi, you don't have a second werewolf read. Would that make you the second werewolf?
Hunter, you did the same thing...
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:56 pm

Yes but I'm about to die and flip town, it's pretty obvious I'm going to so i'm just trying to give as much(not the best) advice for the next day Laughing
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:20 pm

Fair enough.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content