PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 16: Modified Execution

+11
Lakoko H.
Zack E.
Kimimaro D.
Mary J.
ajhockeystar
Zenkiti G.
Kokojo R.
Brad P.
Hinata W.
Marina U.
Dorian B.
15 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game 16: Modified Execution - Page 3 Empty Re: Game 16: Modified Execution

Post by Lakoko H. Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:50 pm

It probably is, but just wanted do get all the info out there
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:56 am

well that's the info we have so far, up until now lakoko has been one of the more contributing people, for now I'll assume she's town, though my experience tells me that often the active people are mafia on forums, so I'll get back to that later. I'm thinking we have a few options for who to shoot, there is as lakoko pointed out vicky and kokojo, and as I pointed out a possible, possible, mind you, zenkiti + kimimaro + lakoko connection, that, to me, leaves 3 options.

Vicky and kokojo are just mainly because of what lakoko already pointed out.

The third option to me would be kimimaro, lakoko contributes and zenkiti started about lakoko so he might be a town member who geniunely thinks lakoko is town, while kimimaro latched onto it to say lakoko is towny, sure it's a small risk to take in the case that I am right, though it would also mean a risk for zenkiti, in this theory that would mean a bit of a risk factor onto a town member while possibly just taking away risks for themselves.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:11 am

Votecount 1.3

Lakoko H.(4)- Marina U., Zack E., Zenkiti G., Kimimaro D.
Zack E.(1)- Hinata W.
Brad P.(1)- Lakoko H.
Mary J.(1)- Kokojo R.
Kimimaro D.(0)-
Zenkiti G.(0)-
Marina U.(0)-
Hinata W.(0)-
Kokojo R.(0)-
Dorian B.(0)-
Vicky T.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Brad P., Dorian B., Mary J., Vicky T.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 29th at 9am EST.

Lakoko H. received the gun! He/she must PM me, either here or on the server, who they would like to shoot within the next 24 hours.

No more talking!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Lakoko H. shot...:

Night 1 Commence! The mafia has until Wednesday the 1st at 9am EST to send in their corruption.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:49 pm

I have found subs for both Marina U. and Mary J.. New users are using their accounts.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:01 am

Day 2 Commence!

Votecount 2.0

Lakoko H.(0)-
Zack E.(0)-
Brad P.(0)-
Mary J.(0)-
Kimimaro D.(0)-
Zenkiti G.(0)-
Marina U.(0)-
Hinata W.(0)-
Dorian B.(0)-
Vicky T.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Brad P., Dorian B., Mary J., Vicky T., Marina U., Zack E., Zenkiti G., Kimimaro D., Lakoko H., Hinata W.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 5th at 9am EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:06 am

Okay that's kokojo gone, now that does clear Lakoko from a lot of suspicion, but this does by no means mean she's cleared, remember that. It could be a trick. We do have to be careful about who we give the gun now, lakoko is out of the picture as for guns, probably the mafia thought we would think this, but it's too risky anyways. We should give it to someone else for sure. This time, we should vote for who we think is mafia informally, so we know who is going to get shot.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:36 am

spoiler:
I actually jumped from joy when I saw the reveal. I think im taking this game way too seriously.

Anyway Im suspicious of Mary J(ane), Vicky T, and Brad P(it).

Mary was Kokojo's vote which seemed to be a random vote at first but now I think that since no reasoning was given at all, I see Mary as a Possible mafia.

I have explained why Vicky T and have no further info about it rn.

Something about Brad just troubles me. Im having a hard time explaining it but he seems to always state the obvious and he does write a lot but I dont see how any of his posts contributed. phrases like "Im clueless" and "idk" come at of him way too much for my taste and he keeps mentioning how unsure he is and it seems to me that he is putting too much of an naive act.

I could be wrong about this but I think that at least one of the 3 are maf.

Marina U and Mary J I hope you both used the night to read back because i would love to see some more opinions

Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Woop Woop, Mafia down. So we should Definetally do some scumhuntingi today, then vote Lakoko ( I think that's the guy who we gave last time) He's pseudo-confirmed which is good.

I'm never got remember any names apart from Lakoko, my own and Brad Pit
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Ok, Brad Pit, that's fucking scummy your last post. Why wouldn't we vote Lakoko? But yes we should spend more time actually voting for who we want to get shot
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:53 pm

Well an idea that I've had for decided who will shoot is taking the scummiest 2, and make one shoot the other. that way even if maf gets gun they will be forced to shoot whoever we tell them to or they die the next day.
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Ok, Brad Pit, that's fucking scummy your last post. Why wouldn't we vote Lakoko? But yes we should spend more time actually voting for who we want to get shot
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Ok Lukoko has a point there. I'm being useless aren't I.....

I'm trying to contribute leave me alone ;-;
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina U. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:04 pm

I did read, and Dorian or w/e confirmed Ogata. smh, same thing twice in a row.

Vicky was kind of lurky day one, and didn't really help much. She suggested we scumhunt which is good, but I wouldn't say voting the same person is a good idea.

I kind of agree with Brad Pitt, mafia might have corrupted Lakoko expecting us to give it to her again, though they may have corrupted someone else thinking we'd think.... gah WIFOM is shit.

Zenkiti or whatever voted, then said aj was bugging him to post and promised to post later, and never did. He's kinda top of my FoS list right now
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:08 pm

Marina what do you think about my idea of getting a suspect to shoot the other suspect?
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina U. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:44 pm

It could work, provided they listen. Also we can't suspect someone today and give them the gun tomorrow because they might get corrupted. But overall it's an ok idea
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:21 am

Lakoko H. wrote:Marina what do you think about my idea of getting a suspect to shoot the other suspect?

Honestly, this is brilliant in my head, but I can't tell why I think so... Maybe because A Shoots B. If A and B are mafia, A won't want to shoot B and might change their vote? But, now mafia will just shoot whoever we pick to look clearer, no?

Anyway, I'm wondering what happened last night. What did the mafia have to send in? I thought this was like nommy, but now it doesn't seem so.

Also, voting on who to give the gun again today, or voting on who to lynch....?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:24 am

Oh. They get corrupted and if they get the gun again, they die. I'm thinking they would try to take out the biggest pro-town player, Lakoko H. I'm thinking giving the gun to her would be a mistake, due to possibly dying? Think about it, where would we be without her._.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:39 am

So am I the one dying? Cos honestly looking at a majority of you guys posts I'm one of the 2 scummiest. Who else is one of dem, Zenkiti? Brad?
I honestly doubt that Lukako or whatever is Mafia.

marina, I'm confused, why did Dorian confirm Olga?
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:31 am

there is no olga
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:51 am

Lakoko H. wrote:
spoiler:
I actually jumped from joy when I saw the reveal. I think im taking this game way too seriously.

Mary was Kokojo's vote which seemed to be a random vote at first but now I think that since no reasoning was given at all, I see Mary as a Possible mafia.

Something about Brad just troubles me. Im having a hard time explaining it but he seems to always state the obvious and he does write a lot but I dont see how any of his posts contributed. phrases like "Im clueless" and "idk" come at of him way too much for my taste and he keeps mentioning how unsure he is and it seems to me that he is putting too much of an naive act.

Marina U and Mary J I hope you both used the night to read back because i would love to see some more opinions

well, if you can find something to say that isn't obvious, props to you, but I just don't see it, so I'm saying what I think is best, even if it might be a bit obvious. Also something about the uncertainty, what do we have to use right now? what do we have as proof for anything? we have the death of someone who didn't do shit, that's what we have. For the rest we have nothing to go on, so yes, I'm uncertain about who is mafia etc.

Now while I do think that giving 1 of the scummiest the gun and having them shoot the other is somewhat good of an idea, though the mafia will know that too, and they might corrupt one of those, meaning that if we do it like that, we're going to have to be careful.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:23 am

Brad P. wrote:
Lakoko H. wrote:
spoiler:

well, if you can find something to say that isn't obvious, props to you, but I just don't see it, so I'm saying what I think is best, even if it might be a bit obvious. Also something about the uncertainty, what do we have to use right now? what do we have as proof for anything? we have the death of someone who didn't do shit, that's what we have. For the rest we have nothing to go on, so yes, I'm uncertain about who is mafia etc.

Now while I do think that giving 1 of the scummiest the gun and having them shoot the other is somewhat good of an idea, though the mafia will know that too, and they might corrupt one of those, meaning that if we do it like that, we're going to have to be careful.

That's not necessarily bad though, just because the person that we suspected would be scum will die and thus we cleared another mafia suspect. Thus, I agree with the whole scummy shoot scummy thing we just need to agree on who we think is the scummiest and should be nominated. If everyone could say who we should give the gun to and who we should shoot it will be helpful for scumhunting in the future.
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:31 am

Lakoko H. wrote:
spoiler:

Kokojo voted Marina not Mary but otherwise I agree that Marina is a logical suspect.
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:44 am

Dorian B. wrote:
Brad P. wrote:
Lakoko H. wrote:
spoiler:

That's not necessarily bad though, just because the person that we suspected would be scum will die and thus we cleared another mafia suspect. Thus, I agree with the whole scummy shoot scummy thing we just need to agree on who we think is the scummiest and should be nominated. If everyone could say who we should give the gun to and who we should shoot it will be helpful for scumhunting in the future.

Shouldn't we give the less scummy person the gun to shoot the scummier? That way, our #1 suspicion is shot?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:02 am

Kimimaro D. wrote:
Dorian B. wrote:
Brad P. wrote:
Lakoko H. wrote:
spoiler:

Shouldn't we give the less scummy person the gun to shoot the scummier? That way, our #1 suspicion is shot?

Yes. Maybe I worded that very confusingly but I meant the scummiest one (to be shot) and the other person that should be nominated.
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next