PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 16 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Jack S. Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:11 am

Kuroyo C. wrote:^ Makes sense.

Kuroyo C. wrote:Sorry I really missed a lot, can someone catch me up on everything and tell me what's the plan for the gun?

Kuroyo C. wrote:Hmm, i'm not exactly sure since of course it's Day 1 and most of you are pretty good tbh. I'll have to keep thinking and watching to get my reads, but I will definitely send them.

Kuroyo C. wrote:"Kuroyo instead of asking people to catch you up, how about you read"

@Zane M. someones polite.. btw i'm not forcing you to tell me what i've been missing out i'm just saying i'd like someone to do that for me so can you chill out just a bit pls .-.

Kuroyo C. wrote:Ok. I don't understand what all this fuss is about with me being inactive, but you seriously need to chill. This game isn't my number 1 priority at the moment. I other things to do in life besides playing a mafia game so, sorry? (Btw, I posted my reads on page 17 so :/)

Anyways i'll be reading what I missed.
here's kuroyos obvious filler and lack of content posts I was talking about, honestly I can see more, but they just slightly talk about a repeated view that everyone in the game is talking about. honestly looking at her posts, she has given us fuck all to run off of. no new views, no new discussions, nothing relaly that benefits town. her readlist was a bunch of bullshit and tiny so that she might have not got shit about it, and really a lot of her posts until today have just repeated the general concensus and haven't added a spark of controversy/intrigue/beneficial discussion. can someone just bloody shoot her already? honestly I see kuroyo as a likely scum, go read her posts please and look at the points I brought up.
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:21 am

Votecount 3.2

Morita I.(1)- The Instructor
Zane M.(1)- Morita I.
Numaji O.(1)- Kuroyo C.
Shakuji L.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
Jack S.(0)-
The Instructor(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Shakuji L., The Gentleman, Zane M., Jack S., Numaji O., Victoria F.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 11th at 9am EST.
If the deadline was now, Morita I. would receive the gun.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:47 am

Unvote Numaji

Jack S. you act like i'm the only one here who does that. And the fact that you purposely went through all my post just to find that is sad. Maybe you might even have a point there, but you're still wrong about me being scum. Anyways the reason I unvote Numaji is the fact that he is still likely to be corrupted. My vote will still go to maybe Morita, or Victoria. Or maybe we can see what the sub has to offer.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:58 am

Kuroyo C. wrote:Unvote Numaji

Jack S. you act like i'm the only one here who does that. And the fact that you purposely went through all my post just to find that is sad. Maybe you might even have a point there, but you're still wrong about me being scum. Anyways the reason I unvote Numaji is the fact that he is still likely to be corrupted. My vote will still go to maybe Morita, or Victoria. Or maybe we can see what the sub has to offer.
you asked me to show your filler, and you've only posted like 25 times, it's not hard to skim read in like a few mins, multiquote then just make my post. its hardly sad at all. just sharing what I found when I was doing my reads with everyone.
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:18 am

I really wanna hear The Gentleman and what he has to offer. But yeah the reasons why i want to vote for Shakuji is because I still feel tbat mafia is less likely for them to corrupt a person who already got the gun than a person who hasnt. Also shakuji is quite capable and knows what he is doing, so I feel like the safest option is Shakuji.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:20 am

Jack S. wrote:

you asked me to show your filler, and you've only posted like 25 times, it's not hard to skim read in like a few mins, multiquote then just make my post. its hardly sad at all.  just sharing what I found when I was doing my reads with everyone.

I actually noticed that in Shakuji too but now he seems to be more town than I expected. Kuroyo may be replacing shakuji in third place for possible scum. But I'm willing to wait until everyone posts better reads tomorrow before making a judgement.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:23 am

Numaji O. wrote:I really wanna hear The Gentleman and what he has to offer. But yeah the reasons why i want to vote for Shakuji is because I still feel tbat mafia is less likely for them to corrupt a person who already got the gun than a person who hasnt. Also shakuji is quite capable and knows what he is doing, so I feel like the safest option is Shakuji.
Same, I don't want to shoot him because if he happens to be town it would be like we never gave his new sub a chance.
But even if he is very townie from now, I'll still consider the filler posts.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:44 am

Morita I. wrote:Alright, I guess that's fair. We only have one and a half days anyway, I doubt he'd be able to make some reads and justify himself by then.

Honestly i thought deadline was supposed to be today. thats why i rushed my post in even though i was so tired, and literally falling asleep as i typed it. i wanted my thoughts out there b4 deadline struck. I dont want to vote anyone just yet.

Numaji O. wrote:Sorry guys I have been really busy so if you have noticed my activity declined slightly. I have been busy with a load of controlled assessments for my gcses which is a pain. (Lucky americans get to finish school early)

Hold on so if The Gentleman requested to be subbed out then the statement about him not caring about the game is ruled out because he doesnt want to play anymore. But yeah TG is being subbed in quite a bad time because its literally just today left but hopefully we can get stuff from him.

Zane I can tell you dont want me to get the gun because you think you are toasted. I did say in an earlier post that i wouldnt shoot you so go read that post for the explanation. Also you arent the only hot-headed person here, i am too and i am short tempered as well. Literally anything that is posted against me which is something that i find stupid easily gets me. It didnt help when I thought you were implying that i was an idiot. So yeah 2 of us in a war is extremely explosive and i am not sure how we can get round this if we restart it. You thought that i was just focusing on you but it was only because i could only find stuff which could lead to you being scum and not anyone else. So really i think you gotta blame ths fact it was early game at the time.

As for who to get the gun, i am leaning towards shakuji, but i am gonna go now so i'll post later bye

I read that post iirc. However, people are likely to change their minds, sometimes quickly. you could easily shoot me and claim you thought i was the scummiest player. It's not just because I dont want you to get the gun bc i dont want to get shot. It's just that if you are a townie, theres a significantly high chance of yu being corrupted, for the reasons i said earlier

Jack S. wrote:
Kuroyo C. wrote:^ Makes sense.

Kuroyo C. wrote:Sorry I really missed a lot, can someone catch me up on everything and tell me what's the plan for the gun?

Kuroyo C. wrote:Hmm, i'm not exactly sure since of course it's Day 1 and most of you are pretty good tbh. I'll have to keep thinking and watching to get my reads, but I will definitely send them.

Kuroyo C. wrote:"Kuroyo instead of asking people to catch you up, how about you read"

@Zane M. someones polite.. btw i'm not forcing you to tell me what i've been missing out i'm just saying i'd like someone to do that for me so can you chill out just a bit pls .-.

Kuroyo C. wrote:Ok. I don't understand what all this fuss is about with me being inactive, but you seriously need to chill. This game isn't my number 1 priority at the moment. I other things to do in life besides playing a mafia game so, sorry? (Btw, I posted my reads on page 17 so :/)

Anyways i'll be reading what I missed.
here's kuroyos obvious filler and lack of content posts I was talking about, honestly I can see more, but they just slightly talk about a repeated view that everyone in the game is talking about. honestly looking at her posts, she has given us fuck all to run off of. no new views, no new discussions, nothing relaly that benefits town. her readlist was a bunch of bullshit and tiny so that she might have not got shit about it, and really a lot of her posts until today have just repeated the general concensus and haven't added a spark of controversy/intrigue/beneficial discussion. can someone just bloody shoot her already? honestly I see kuroyo as a likely scum, go read her posts please and look at the points I brought up.

Jack S. wrote:

you asked me to show your filler, and you've only posted like 25 times, it's not hard to skim read in like a few mins, multiquote then just make my post. its hardly sad at all.  just sharing what I found when I was doing my reads with everyone.

Numaji O. wrote:I really wanna hear The Gentleman and what he has to offer. But yeah the reasons why i want to vote for Shakuji is because I still feel tbat mafia is less likely for them to corrupt a person who already got the gun than a person who hasnt. Also shakuji is quite capable and knows what he is doing, so I feel like the safest option is Shakuji.

Morita I. wrote:
Jack S. wrote:

I actually noticed that in Shakuji too but now he seems to be more town than I expected. Kuroyo may be replacing shakuji in third place for possible scum. But I'm willing to wait until everyone posts better reads tomorrow before making a judgement.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:02 pm

honestly, if we decide a shot, i really doubt that me or jack would be corrupted but thats if we could lol
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:13 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:Alright, I guess that's fair. We only have one and a half days anyway, I doubt he'd be able to make some reads and justify himself by then.

Honestly i thought deadline was supposed to be today. thats why i rushed my post in even though i was so tired, and literally falling asleep as i typed it. i wanted my thoughts out there b4 deadline struck. I dont want to vote anyone just yet.

Numaji O. wrote:Sorry guys I have been really busy so if you have noticed my activity declined slightly. I have been busy with a load of controlled assessments for my gcses which is a pain. (Lucky americans get to finish school early)

Hold on so if The Gentleman requested to be subbed out then the statement about him not caring about the game is ruled out because he doesnt want to play anymore. But yeah TG is being subbed in quite a bad time because its literally just today left but hopefully we can get stuff from him.

Zane I can tell you dont want me to get the gun because you think you are toasted. I did say in an earlier post that i wouldnt shoot you so go read that post for the explanation. Also you arent the only hot-headed person here, i am too and i am short tempered as well. Literally anything that is posted against me which is something that i find stupid easily gets me. It didnt help when I thought you were implying that i was an idiot. So yeah 2 of us in a war is extremely explosive and i am not sure how we can get round this if we restart it. You thought that i was just focusing on you but it was only because i could only find stuff which could lead to you being scum and not anyone else. So really i think you gotta blame ths fact it was early game at the time.

As for who to get the gun, i am leaning towards shakuji, but i am gonna go now so i'll post later bye

I read that post iirc. However, people are likely to change their minds, sometimes quickly. you could easily shoot me and claim you thought i was the scummiest player. It's not just because I dont want you to get the gun bc i dont want to get shot. It's just that if you are a townie, theres a significantly high chance of yu being corrupted, for the reasons i said earlier

Jack S. wrote:
kuroyo fillering more than pie:

Honestly my original read on kuroyo has gone south for the winter... i said at that time (she had 17 posts) almost 80% of her posts were filler or didnt contribute much.  controversy isnt always a good thing, but she does seem to ride along with the waves so to speak.

Jack S. wrote:
Kuroyo C. wrote:[]Unvote Numaji[/b]

i went through all your posts too kuroyo... you dont remember me commenting about your percentage of filler... actually a thought occurred why is she only fighting with jack over his statements, she should have fought my statements from earlier or if she didnt care then (which is what emanated from not choosing that) then why does she care now... Granted Jack is pressing her much harder than I have, but I've still been saying kuroyo's been fillering insanely. it also doesnt take a lot of effort to go to page 1 click kuroyo and scan thru 20-ish posts. i did the same for Zack and GOU  and i might even do that for Kakuri and luka (the mantine guy who died d1) just to see if they had left us with anything other than "victoria is scummy" by kakuri which has left me to begin doubting victoria who i dont believe has posted yesterday.

honestly i think the safer option is morita who has definitely got a town lean imo. he is less likely to be corrupted than shak, bc he didnt have much behind his posts until d2 altough d2 he was still slightly scummy. plus we could get moe info.  i trust shak would shoot with utmost logic though. for me, i am btwn shak, jack, and morita for gun.

Shakuji if you had the gun who would you kill?

Jack would prob kill kuroyo and Morita prob kill instructor

Morita I. wrote:
responded to above:

you mean shakuji filler? sure d1 he filler'd but i dont think he fillers. if he has its been pretty unnoticeable. at least to me. althouh d1 was very filer day for most soi no count it

OK it is official... I hate this computer. the mouse is too touchy. one accidental tap on the little pad thingy (laptop)  causes a click on whatever it is over. my text gets moved around when i accidentally drag my hands on the thing and GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  

Sorry about the double posts
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:15 pm

The Instructor wrote:honestly, if we decide a shot, i really doubt that me or jack would be corrupted but thats if we could lol

who would you killif u had the gun? top scum team
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:23 pm

Zane M. wrote:
The Instructor wrote:honestly, if we decide a shot, i really doubt that me or jack would be corrupted but thats if we could lol

who would you killif u had the gun? top scum team

i think kuyori. Theres that scum team or you / victoria / and him and the one with morita / shijaki (fuck spelling), and her.
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:12 pm

>Kuyori
>Shijaki
Okay then xD
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:08 pm

can other people vote who to give gun to?
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:07 pm

I vote Victoria

She's been a pretty strong town read for me the whole game, and I don't think she's been corrupted because of the other likely corruption targets, namely Numaji, myself, or possibly a random lurker.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:21 pm

I honestly wouldn't go with the Victoria vote just because I think both her and Numaji are likely corrupted targets. And btw, if my "fillering" thing is scummy then just go ahead and shoot me. Even though many of you are just blindly following Jack S. idea, but w/e I guess.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:23 pm

WHAT AM I CHOPPED LIVER?!?! I was the first one who said that your fillering was scummy. You know why?! Because its kinda been proven fillering=scum.
1. Fillering helps cover up lurking. Oh if I post something every now and then i wont be called out for lurking
2. Mafia doesnt want to help town... Why help town find me faster? I want them to not get much info... So let me post random bullshit
3. Helps avoid scumslips.If i post vague posts withoout much content, it leaves room for me to weave my lies, and also lowers the chance of contradicting myself

if you dont see how thats scummy after reading that fine. Although you dont seem to bother reading my damn posts kuroyo.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:00 am

Zane M. wrote:WHAT AM I CHOPPED LIVER?!?! I was the first one who said that your fillering was scummy. You know why?! Because its kinda been proven fillering=scum.
1. Fillering helps cover up lurking. Oh if I post something every now and then i wont be called out for lurking
2. Mafia doesnt want to help town... Why help town find me faster? I want them to not get much info... So let me post random bullshit
3. Helps avoid scumslips.If i post vague posts withoout much content, it leaves room for me to weave my lies, and also lowers the chance of contradicting myself

if you dont see how thats scummy after reading that fine. Although you dont seem to bother reading my damn posts kuroyo.

Fillering is scummy. Especially when you filler with no contributions *cough*The gentlemen*cough*. Kuroyo contributed fairly Day 1 and a part of Day 2, but I'll agree that now she seems to be avoiding as much as possible.

The thing is Kuroyo isn't inactive so its easier to get a definite read on her. That's why I think The Gentlemen is the best target. But like I said, we should give his sub a chance (tbh I feel that after seeing he has to read 25+ pages he's just like "fuck this.") he still hasn't said anything. I'm willing to wait until tomorrow so we can see Kuroyo's reads and opinions and The Gentlemen's posts. My scum list at the moment is 1)The Gentlemen 2)The instrctor/Kuroyo.
The Instructor is scummy but he has contributed (only when we called him out) and Kuroyo isn't scummy with the way she talks but fillers a lot to avoid possible scum slips (slightly aggressive too).
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:45 am

I'm still thinking gun wise so I'm not gonna lynch yet, but honestly if the gentlemen doesn't get his ass over to say hi at least and say something to us I'm gonna be majorly pissed. anyway I'll deal with my gun post by the end of the day, I honestly still need to think about my view on some folk.
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:30 am

I really dont know how i feel about kuroyo tbh. I mean she does seem pretty scummy. But she seems to give up easily. Literally she's just like "alright then, shoot me" after very few posts. I mean this could all just be AtE (Appeal to Emotion) so that she can stop us from shooting her but that's such an old tactic that honestly never works throughout my experience with mafia. This game has proven to be extremely hard, i cant tell if the mafia are the people playing well with all these distractions to stop us from getting it or if it really is the obviously scummy people. Or a mixture of both which is what I am leaning towards. I feel like its all a plan to just confuse town and not get much done.

Although I agree that Morita is theorically safer in terms of threats to mafia. I actually think Morita is more likely to be corrupted than Shakuji. Now you may think "uhh Numaji, are you retarded? Shakuji has been quite consistent with his town appearance while Morita has picked up activness day 2." Thats true but I am trying to predict how mafia is gonna corrupt. In Night 1 they would have most likely corrupted a townie player because the game is fresh and not much content has been going on. However Night 2 there has been many content going on and mafia is gpnna try and smartly corrupt someone. Of course we have talked about corruption targets so mafia would try to predict who we would give the gun to. In fact I am gonna try predict who exactly mafia are gonna corrupt by looking at day 1 and day 2 but i doubt its gonna be useful coz still we dont wanna be making some ballzy plays. Anyway back to my point, mafia arebt exactly gonna be making the safe plays for corruptjon because nothing can go wrong so they are gonna try and predict town. Now you might say that the statement that I made about people gettinf the gun would be less likely to be corrupted would be false according to my logic. But even so, i still think that in this case Zane is more likely to be corrupted than Shakuji. We have to be aware that we have seriously abused the corruption thought which can be a bad thing coz now mafia knows all of this making mafia easier to predict us yet harder for us to predict them in future days. So we have to keep a flexible mind and think about how mafia are gonna adapt, even if that means making ballzy plays. But yeah I am gonna place my Vote on Shakuji   and hope for the best.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:28 am

Votecount 3.3

Morita I.(1)- The Instructor
Zane M.(1)- Morita I.
Victoria F.(1)- Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.(1)- Numaji O.
Numaji O.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Jack S.(0)-
The Instructor(0)-
Not Voting(6)- The Gentleman, Zane M., Jack S., Victoria F., Kuroyo C.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 11th at 9am EST.

Morita I. received the gun and has to PM me their shot by 9am EDT tomorrow.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:09 am

Morita I. shot...:

The mafia has until tomorrow at 9am EDT to choose their corruption!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:07 am

Day 4 Commence!

Votecount 4.0

Morita I.(0)-
Zane M.(1)-
Victoria F.(1)-
Shakuji L.(1)-
Numaji O.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Jack S.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- The Gentleman, Zane M., Jack S., Victoria F., Kuroyo C., Morita I. , Shakuji L., Numaji O.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 17th at 9am EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:52 am

Aw. RIP the instructor. Despite him being scummy, I mainly feel bad because he was the only one who lynched me. Maybe if he unvoted he would still be alive rn ;_;

Btw, I'm not even sure if The Gentlemen has come online since he subbed. :/
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:51 am

Morita I. wrote:Aw. RIP the instructor. Despite him being scummy, I mainly feel bad because he was the only one who lynched me. Maybe if he unvoted he would still be alive rn ;_;

Btw, I'm not even sure if The Gentlemen has come online since he subbed. :/

honestly i would have voted you but deadline came before i had the chance to.

Mfw The Instructor flipped town. Aj you sure you didnt mess up?

Morita, everyone in this game who had the gun killed someone who voted them.

Numaji, while i at first had difficulty understanding what you meant, you bring up a good point. mafia can still corrupt anybody at any given time. they have nothing to lose by corrupting inactive, or scummy people...

Also weneed to get ourselves in gear. Game 16 already shot two mafia (albeit they lost someone due to corruption) they are way ahead of us.

Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next