PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia (Postgame)

+8
Callister W.
ajhockeystar
Victor I.
Romeo M.
Kazuki N.
Akina E.
Julie C.
Robert O.
12 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia (Postgame) - Page 16 Empty Re: Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia (Postgame)

Post by Romeo M. Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:17 pm

Also... aj, where are the descriptions of how all of us game 9ers played? D:
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia (Postgame) - Page 16 Empty Re: Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia (Postgame)

Post by Bucky A. Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 am

Well played mafia.

Again, I apologize for the in-activeness in this game.
Bucky A.
Bucky A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:00 am

Bucky A. wrote:Well played mafia.

Again, I apologize for the in-activeness in this game.
XD
Bucky returns!
It's ok, the main factor in your lynch wasn't your inactiveness (although it was certainly the starting point XD)
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Romeo M. wrote:
Hanzou S. wrote:Oh romeo, oh romeo, oh wherefore did thou hast to taketh my spot on the top of the postcount and crush it to smithereens?

(I thought my 210 posts was a secure position!!!!)
HUEHUEHUE
I call it the Robert + Romeo rivalry XD
Julie C. wrote:Romeo = rssp1 methinks.

Any guesses on me?
No idea whatsoever. The fact that you got subbed in means that you probably died early though. Too lazy to look and see who that could be...
perhaps Neel? Reddo told me that the old Saiga/Neel had requested to be subbed out, or something along those lines.

I'm the one and only Julie, I never got subbed out
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor I. Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:32 pm

Romeo M. wrote:Also... aj, where are the descriptions of how all of us game 9ers played? D:

I want to know if you realized how amazingly I played. If it weren't for me, we would have lost night one!

Jk I did pretty much nothing. The one day I played was fun though!
Victor I.
Victor I.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Alrighty, Game 9 let's go!

Antony V.
You did make a few good posts Day 1, which resulted in your death. You were also the only person that died Night 1 that I didn't sub into the other game. I guess you said you wouldn't like stating in a game with solely long posts etc, so I guess it's good you died. Great job!

Antony V. was...:

Victor I.
Your identity was very, VERY easily identifiable, due to your, uh, extremely large amount of posts.
Anyways, you played well, hence why you died so early.

Victor I. was...:

Bucky A.
Your lynch was justified... You probably should've been more active if you wanted to avoid that. Good job though.

Bucky A. was...:

Callister W.
It really sucked to see you go so early, I was really liking the strategizing going on between you and Romeo. Anyways, you played great while you were alive! Very Happy

Callister W. was...:

Namiko R.
Though heavily suspected, I thought you played well whilst under all that pressure. You were actually killed in an attempt to be framed, which eventually had no use, which I found interesting. Great job!

Namiko R. was...:

Kazuki N. #1
It really sucks that I couldn't get a sub for you earlier, because maybe if I did, Victor could've been saved. But hey, everything happens for a reason, I mean, Igpay got to play as Hanzou, so that worked out well!

Kazuki N. #1 was...:

Kazuki N. #2
The night that you died made me very sad. You were so close to protecting Namiko the night he died- you were pretty much the only person who thought he was town. Great job though, and well played!

Kazuki N. #2 was...:

Romeo M.
Oh I forgot to save this one so this is filler text. JUST KIDDING! You got MVP, so you obviously played amazingly. If you want the details on this, check the MVP speech thing. See, this night made me really sad because I couldn't bug you about the game or Drookez about failing to protect Namiko anymore. Sad Anyways, superb job!

Romeo M. was...:

Gulzar L. #1 and #2
I'm grouping you guys together since I have nothing to say about you.

Gulzar L. #1 was...:

Gulzar L. #2 was...:

Gulzar L. #3
Your consistent contributions and activity made you a townread to all, which you very well deserved. I commend you for your play, and I'm really happy I subbed you into this game. Great job!

Gulzar L. #3 was...:

Trixie T.
Inactive as always. Sometimes I question why I ask you to join these games. But hey, you checked here once without me asking you to! Anyways, we all know Victor is scum.

Trixie T. was...:

Tori P.
You definitely became more scummy as the game progressed, but imo you played very well still, and I'm really glad I asked you to play.

Tori P. was...:

Robert O. #1 and #2
Grouping you two together since inactiveness. (#1 made a couple posts though iirc)

Robert O. #1 was...:

Robert O. #2 was...:

Robert O. #3
I subbed you into this game because I couldn't find anyone and you were convinced you'd die in the other one on the night it then was (which actually happened). You did play very well though, and were arguably the most towny looking player in that lylo. Great job!

Robert O. #3 was...:

Akina E. #1
I could never find you online, and I had saved this spot for you. Fortunately I found you later on in the game, and you got to play!

Akina E. #1 was...:

Akina E. #2
You avoided posting, and eventually I asked you if you wanted to play, to which you said no. Seriously guys, I'm fine with you not wanting to play, I'd MUCH rather have someone who wants to play than someone who is being forced. Please, please, PLEASE don't play if you don't want to.

Akina E. #2 was...:

Akina E. #3
I very so much appreciate that you were the only one to change up your posting style and pretend to not be yourself throughout this game, even though it was a scum strategy meant to make you look inexperienced. This tournament is about being able to do anything you want since nobody knows who you are- use it to your full potential! Great job though, you played well!

Akina E. #3 was...:

Julie C.
You posted frequently the entire game, and I really liked your posting style tbh. I think you played so well that I'd probably put you second to Romeo in line for the MVP, you deserved to win almost as much as him. Stupendous job!

Julie C. was...:

Some stuff I noticed:

Someone (I think Saiga?) said that they wouldn't lynch Volt K. because he acted like Silver. There's no point in acting like that if you're not a PR, so... That should've been an obvious scumtell.

I believe Gulzar said that Callister pressured pretty much everyone except Romeo. Then he said, "But I mean, nobody would pressure him!" That should've been an obvious tell that they were partners. You practically said the reason yourself ._.

Anyways, here's the guessing list! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cY6UQlzhuDmMpYvFUtOjhwfIZVEpr2422DDNJWHRvXY/htmlview?usp=drive_web

I kinda just realized that I might have to make that available to the public... I'll do that soon.

Anyways, the next anon game will be held on the official mafia room forums, and it will be an OC game. Don't worry, it will still be anonymous in a sense Wink Hope to see you guys playing that! Very Happy[/b]
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Aw, it woulda been fun to go against Reddo originally. Ah well D:
Great game all! I never realized Julie was Vex and well.. 16bit... at least he didn't get an unfairly high amount of points this time XD
Way to make me regret my last kill again, aj
Also, I thought Namiko was town as well... unless you're referring to something else.
Also, my first two kills were framing events, neither of which I actually managed to utilize. In short, my day play was pretty good, but my nightkills? absolutely horrible. DX
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Also aj, access is still denied. Change it to "anyone with the link can suggest", so that we won't be able to make changes but we can still view. For some reason, when you change it to "anyone with the link can view," it still denies access randomly >_>
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:36 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:Alrighty, Game 9 let's go!

Antony V.
You did make a few good posts Day 1, which resulted in your death. You were also the only person that died Night 1 that I didn't sub into the other game. I guess you said you wouldn't like stating in a game with solely long posts etc, so I guess it's good you died. Great job!

Antony V. was...:

Victor I.
Your identity was very, VERY easily identifiable, due to your, uh, extremely large amount of posts.
Anyways, you played well, hence why you died so early.

Victor I. was...:

Bucky A.
Your lynch was justified... You probably should've been more active if you wanted to avoid that. Good job though.

Bucky A. was...:

Callister W.
It really sucked to see you go so early, I was really liking the strategizing going on between you and Romeo. Anyways, you played great while you were alive! Very Happy

Callister W. was...:

Namiko R.
Though heavily suspected, I thought you played well whilst under all that pressure. You were actually killed in an attempt to be framed, which eventually had no use, which I found interesting. Great job!

Namiko R. was...:

Kazuki N. #1
It really sucks that I couldn't get a sub for you earlier, because maybe if I did, Victor could've been saved. But hey, everything happens for a reason, I mean, Igpay got to play as Hanzou, so that worked out well!

Kazuki N. #1 was...:

Kazuki N. #2
The night that you died made me very sad. You were so close to protecting Namiko the night he died- you were pretty much the only person who thought he was town. Great job though, and well played!

Kazuki N. #2 was...:

Romeo M.
Oh I forgot to save this one so this is filler text. JUST KIDDING! You got MVP, so you obviously played amazingly. If you want the details on this, check the MVP speech thing. See, this night made me really sad because I couldn't bug you about the game or Drookez about failing to protect Namiko anymore. Sad Anyways, superb job!

Romeo M. was...:

Gulzar L. #1 and #2
I'm grouping you guys together since I have nothing to say about you.

Gulzar L. #1 was...:

Gulzar L. #2 was...:

Gulzar L. #3
Your consistent contributions and activity made you a townread to all, which you very well deserved. I commend you for your play, and I'm really happy I subbed you into this game. Great job!

Gulzar L. #3 was...:

Trixie T.
Inactive as always. Sometimes I question why I ask you to join these games. But hey, you checked here once without me asking you to! Anyways, we all know Victor is scum.

Trixie T. was...:

Tori P.
You definitely became more scummy as the game progressed, but imo you played very well still, and I'm really glad I asked you to play.

Tori P. was...:

Robert O. #1 and #2
Grouping you two together since inactiveness. (#1 made a couple posts though iirc)

Robert O. #1 was...:

Robert O. #2 was...:

Robert O. #3
I subbed you into this game because I couldn't find anyone and you were convinced you'd die in the other one on the night it then was (which actually happened). You did play very well though, and were arguably the most towny looking player in that lylo. Great job!

Robert O. #3 was...:

Akina E. #1
I could never find you online, and I had saved this spot for you. Fortunately I found you later on in the game, and you got to play!

Akina E. #1 was...:

Akina E. #2
You avoided posting, and eventually I asked you if you wanted to play, to which you said no. Seriously guys, I'm fine with you not wanting to play, I'd MUCH rather have someone who wants to play than someone who is being forced. Please, please, PLEASE don't play if you don't want to.

Akina E. #2 was...:

Akina E. #3
I very so much appreciate that you were the only one to change up your posting style and pretend to not be yourself throughout this game, even though it was a scum strategy meant to make you look inexperienced. This tournament is about being able to do anything you want since nobody knows who you are- use it to your full potential! Great job though, you played well!

Akina E. #3 was...:

Julie C.
You posted frequently the entire game, and I really liked your posting style tbh. I think you played so well that I'd probably put you second to Romeo in line for the MVP, you deserved to win almost as much as him. Stupendous job!

Julie C. was...:

Some stuff I noticed:

Someone (I think Saiga?) said that they wouldn't lynch Volt K. because he acted like Silver. There's no point in acting like that if you're not a PR, so... That should've been an obvious scumtell.

I believe Gulzar said that Callister pressured pretty much everyone except Romeo. Then he said, "But I mean, nobody would pressure him!" That should've been an obvious tell that they were partners. You practically said the reason yourself ._.

Anyways, here's the guessing list! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cY6UQlzhuDmMpYvFUtOjhwfIZVEpr2422DDNJWHRvXY/htmlview?usp=drive_web

I kinda just realized that I might have to make that available to the public... I'll do that soon.

Anyways, the next anon game will be held on the official mafia room forums, and it will be an OC game. Don't worry, it will still be anonymous in a sense Wink Hope to see you guys playing that! Very Happy[/b]
Whoa I was supposed to be Akina? 

The person who said that Volt K is.more likely town coz similar to Silver was Hanzou not me  (Robert = Saiga). I actually thought Volt was scum. 

AJ leaked out to me that Vex = Julie accidently. Thats why I guessed correctly. 

Welp I wont be able to make the OC game but HOPEFULLY I will make the next anon game. So yeah adios amigos!
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Also, Bucky wasnt SteelEdges gfdi
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akina E. Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Umm I have no idea what aj is trying to say about me soo can someone help me?
Akina E.
Akina E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Bye, Robert, hope to see you soon ;-;
Robert O. wrote:Also, Bucky wasnt SteelEdges gfdi
lmfao
Akina E. wrote:Umm I have no idea what aj is trying to say about me soo can someone help me?
Tbh i'm not sure either. I think he's saying that you changed up your playing style... or... something.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akina E. Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Romeo M. wrote:Bye, Robert, hope to see you soon ;-;
lmfao
Akina E. wrote:Umm I have no idea what aj is trying to say about me soo can someone help me?
Tbh i'm not sure either. I think he's saying that you changed up your playing style... or... something.
Wait I did? 0_0
Akina E.
Akina E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Akina E. wrote:
Romeo M. wrote:Bye, Robert, hope to see you soon ;-;
lmfao
Wait I did? 0_0
Or you tried to act like you were inexperienced? I'm not sure.
Are you being sarcastic? I can't even tell >_>
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Oh I may or may not have confused Shigeo and Akina... Man I'm horrible at this x.x
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akina E. Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Wait how am I at 11 points on the leader board didn't I only get 7?
Akina E.
Akina E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:57 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:Oh I may or may not have confused Shigeo and Akina... Man I'm horrible at this x.x
NOICE
also, my description was not satisfactory. 0/10 would not recommend.

jk
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Akina E. wrote:Wait how am I at 11 points on the leader board didn't I only get 7?
aj forgot to include the number of nights you were alive, so you got 11.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akina E. Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Oh ok cool Very Happy
Akina E.
Akina E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:23 pm

aj I was the one who said Volt acted similarly to Silver.

I'm not sure what a PR is. My reasoning was that inactivity was more likely to be scummy, but since Silver was inactive and also town, I figured that that logic was skewed. Since there wasn't anything else obviously scummy about Volt, I figured that he was likely to be town.

Also, I got MVP, but only one of my scumreads was correct! XD
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:27 pm

I'm Vexy and I know it™

You have been vexed! Muhuhuhu. Anyways, great game. Thanks for inviting me aj, I hope you invite me for moar! (And thank you for those kind words c:)

Although I should've been MVP
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:aj I was the one who said Volt acted similarly to Silver.

I'm not sure what a PR is. My reasoning was that inactivity was more likely to be scummy, but since Silver was inactive and also town, I figured that that logic was skewed. Since there wasn't anything else obviously scummy about Volt, I figured that he was likely to be town.

Also, I got MVP, but only one of my scumreads was correct! XD
a PR is a power role, so like a doc/cop/etc
also hey, only one of my scumreads was correct as well Razz
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Julie C. wrote:I'm Vexy and I know it™

You have been vexed! Muhuhuhu. Anyways, great game. Thanks for inviting me aj, I hope you invite me for moar! (And thank you for those kind words c:)

Although I should've been MVP
You did play well haha, great game!
Hopefully we're on the same team next time, I don't want eliminating your opposing team by accident again DX
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Oh, that sorta makes sense.

I'm with Julie the Vexinator; game 8 was fun and I'm excited for the next one. Maybe after the un-anonymous game I'll mess with my posting style and make my identity less obvious.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:32 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:Oh, that sorta makes sense.

I'm with Julie the Vexinator; game 8 was fun and I'm excited for the next one. Maybe after the un-anonymous game I'll mess with my posting style and make my identity less obvious.
Yeah, I think i'll be doing that too. It'll be fun (hopefully) Razz
Edit: Post 420. ggwp

Last edited by Romeo M. on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next