PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

+10
Robert O.
Trixie T.
Callister W.
Gulzar L.
Julie C.
Antony V.
Namiko R.
Bucky A.
Romeo M.
ajhockeystar
14 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 36 Empty Re: Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Tori P. Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:40 pm

Robert O. wrote:
Tori P. wrote:Robert, if you think Julie and I are the most likely scumteam, that would mean you have no problem lynching Julie instead of me... Right?
Not quite, you are more scummy than Julie, so I would rather lynch you than Julie

Interesting. See, this is where my scumdar goes off. Everyone in the game at this point thinks I'm scummy, that's a given. However, Robert and Julie's little rivalry, if you can call it that, almost seems fake to me. If Robert's main scumteam suspicion is Julie and I, he shouldn't be opposed to lynching either of us -- unless one of us is his Fire Mafia comrade.
Tori P.
Tori P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Julie C. wrote:
Robert O. wrote:
Julie C. wrote:
Robert O. wrote:When Julie asked Tori why he was tunneling ono Bucky, Julie didnt linger and push on Tori like she usually does. She just asked and then dropped it (eventually Gulzar carried it on, but knowing Julie, she would keep on her "prey" (sorry i couldnt come up with a better word) until she catches him out on something)

This is more evidence that I said about Tori+Julie

I asked him why he was tunneling. He gave me a reason. What more do you want?
Well if Gulzar was able to push then that tells me that it was possible.  And since you like to push on people it seems strange that you didnt push on tori

Like to push people? The only time I pushed on someone thinking they were mafia was against Kazuki. This is my characteristic now?

(Also I have a better word for it. How about suspect? Wink )
Kazuki, me and a little bit on trixie. So yeah I would say its your characteristic.

I forgot that suspect was a word at the time when I wrote this lol
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Julie C. wrote:One last thing Robert,  why do you even bring up that first reason? Let's see who was inactive on Day 1, and is still alive now.

-Me
-You
-Akina
-Trixie

AKA everyone still alive besides Tori. So why did you use that as a reason me and Tori could be a scum team?
I think Trixie is town with reasons that I have explained, me and TorI together is like oil mixing with water, but I never said Akina wasnt with TorI.
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Tori P. wrote:
Robert O. wrote:
Tori P. wrote:Robert, if you think Julie and I are the most likely scumteam, that would mean you have no problem lynching Julie instead of me... Right?
Not quite, you are more scummy than Julie, so I would rather lynch you than Julie

Interesting. See, this is where my scumdar goes off. Everyone in the game at this point thinks I'm scummy, that's a given. However, Robert and Julie's little rivalry, if you can call it that, almost seems fake to me. If Robert's main scumteam suspicion is Julie and I, he shouldn't be opposed to lynching either of us -- unless one of us is his Fire Mafia comrade.
Really? But remember, we have to look at 2 aspects: scumteam, and scumminess.

Tori, to me, you appear the scummiest out of all the players here. Its obvious that it would mean I would rather lynch you. Then I think about the scumteams....since I think the most likely is Tori + Julie (subject to change ofc) I would pick the scummiest out of those 2 to lynch first. Thus being you.
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Robert O. wrote:Robert O. wrote:
Yeah sorry I screwed, up...Robert and Romeo sound the same.

Anyway Tori is someone i have been suspicious of for a while, (i talk like i have been in this game from the start lmao) but seriously, why does Romeo credit her so much when she didnt do anything very helpful to town. I mean sure, she has been active but active doesnt mean helpful sometimes. For example she was so willing on the bucky wagon. In fact to this day there is no evidence to clean her out of suspicion, so why is no one taking him into account anymore?

Also I gotta say, this whole Bucky thing looks like a master plan from Tori and Romeo, just look, Tori starts it and shit, Romeo then passivley backed her up, meaning that no one really noticed, and because everyone listens to Romeo they went on him. If you wanna know what i mean by passively....what a coincidence that the one that gets pleaded to be lynched by Tori has been lynched by Romeo and the excuse is "oh i just wanted to spur discussion" Like really? Bucky got scared, he thought that he will get fucked anally by everyone just coz Romeo lynched him, so he tried to please everyone, however the fact that he is unexperienced means he did the wrong move and thats when town got 100 dildos and ripped his anus apart. You guys had no mercy, you couldnt let him breath. And to top it off Romeo did an interesting trick right at the end that Romeo let Bucky breath a little right at the end, but because it was right at the end Bucky has lost the will to live, and  when he did try a little bit, Romeo shot him down once and for all.

Did you notice that tori did shit all in that Bucky thing? He just let Romeo handle the shiz, because really, no one will pay attention, they are blind from everyone else, and they have a narrow mind on bucky.

One last thing and to finish my rambling, why are you guys treating mafia like he is a fucking dumbass, really? Everyone looks for errors like buddying up annd shit, but the ones they find are too fucking obvious like does mafia really have a malfunctioning mind to be leaving those mistakes???? Unless they really do need brain surgery...

Anyway i need a bit of time to rest my hands, Jesus Christ that was a shit ton of typing

"I hadn't really thought about it before, but you're right! Tori + Romeo could be the Fire Mafia. If we were to lynch one of them, (Not saying we SHOULD) it would probably be Tori. Romeo is the most likely of the two to be town, and he's contributed the most this game. It would really suck if your theory about Romeo being mafia is incorrect and we lose him."

^this post has been written by juilie, the top part is what I wrote and she quoted.

this could be evidence that can disprove the tori+ julie scumteam

So uh, remember this Robert? Is there any particular reason that this is less likely to disprove Me + Tori now?
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Yes I did, but that could be an attempt of bussing....

But just asking,  if you think Tori + Julie is not true, then the other one is Tori + Akina right? But I am having trouble finding more evidence against them. Could you by any chance.....help?
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Tori P. wrote:
The Tori wagon is good. You should both join me in voting her(him?).
pls no, im a good guy.
unvote Romeo M.

This is scummy to me. Other people pointed out that reaction lynches usually end in an UL, but Tori never said that himself, he just kinda went with it. Anthony questioned his lynch, and then soon after Tori unlynches. He didn't explain to us that it was just a reaction lynch, he just says that he's a good guy.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:06 pm

Tori P. wrote:Also, has no one even considered the fact that Akina+Trixie could be the scum watching us argue amongst ourselves?

These pieces of evidence kinda show a hint of desperation.....
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori P. Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Julie C. wrote:
Tori P. wrote:
The Tori wagon is good. You should both join me in voting her(him?).
pls no, im a good guy.
unvote Romeo M.

This is scummy to me. Other people pointed out that reaction lynches usually end in an UL, but Tori never said that himself, he just kinda went with it. Anthony questioned his lynch, and then soon after Tori unlynches. He didn't explain to us that it was just a reaction lynch, he just says that he's a good guy.

That's taken completely out of context, way out-of-date, and technically was the right lynch has been explained. I most DEFINITELY explained that that was a reaction lynch.
Tori P.
Tori P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 am

Votecount 5.2

Trixie T.(0)-
Robert O.(0)-
Tori P.(0)-
Akina E.(0)-
Julie C.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Robert O., Akina E., Trixie T., Tori P., Julie C.
There are 5 players alive so it takes 3 to hammer.
Deadline is Thursday the 28th at 9pm EST.

The village is in lylo.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:45 am

Anyway so since we have 3 days left (well a bit less, its like 61 hours and 17 minutes). So I guess we could start lynching now....sooooo......

Lynch Tori P.
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akina E. Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:15 am

Umm just confirming that you are willing to take that back after some discussion right?
Akina E.
Akina E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:03 am

Akina E. wrote:Umm just confirming that you are willing to take that back after some discussion right?

Obviously, but with all the discussion that has happened so far, I am gonna lynch Tori.
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:53 pm

Robert O. wrote:Anyway so since we have 3 days left (well a bit less, its like 61 hours and 17 minutes). So I guess we could start lynching now....sooooo......

Lynch Tori P.

We still have a little over two days to discuss, and Trixie still hasn't said anything yet. (You were the one who said I gave no fucks about the town because you thought I wanted the day to end.) Why have you decided to lynch now, when you haven't even heard Trixie's thoughts?
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Julie C. wrote:
Robert O. wrote:Anyway so since we have 3 days left (well a bit less, its like 61 hours and 17 minutes). So I guess we could start lynching now....sooooo......

Lynch Tori P.

We still have a little over two days to discuss, and Trixie still hasn't said anything yet. (You were the one who said I gave no fucks about the town because you thought I wanted the day to end.) Why have you decided to lynch now, when you haven't even heard Trixie's thoughts?

You make it sound like lynches are permanent -_-

Robert O. wrote:
Akina E. wrote:Umm just confirming that you are willing to take that back after some discussion right?

Obviously, but with all the discussion that has happened so far, I am gonna lynch Tori.

I specifically said here that I can take back the lynch if something happens to change my mind.

Robert O. wrote:Well since deadline is pretty near, we are kinda just hoping for people (like trixie) to actually say something that is useful to town. 

So tomorrow is gonna be lylo right? So that means we would have to lynch. But I suggest that if we lynch (which we will) we should lynch near the end of the day. Even if we do suspect people quite a lot (eg I am devoted to the fact I think tori is scum), we should keep discussing and leave the last 2 days as the "lymching days".

Now I am hoping mafia falls into my trap, and if they do, I hope town can realise it.

I also specifically said that we can leave the last 2 days as lynching days, (aka i am gonna lynch), and since (at the time of my lynch) it was around 2.5 days left....I am gonna lynch.

(Also dont try and push on me about the 0.5 days overtime because in that 0.5 day, not much discussion happened at all)
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori P. Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:26 pm

I've been doing some thinking. Honestly, even though Robert so rudely voted me, I don't think he's scum anymore. Both Robert and Julie seem too against each other and against others not to be town. If I were to vote right now, it would be on either Akina or Trixie, as I think they're scum. But by all means, lynch me. I'm not mafia.
Tori P.
Tori P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akina E. Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:21 pm

If you are not mafia why would you be ok with people lynching you -__- if you aren't mafia, we lose.
Akina E.
Akina E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:12 pm

Alright. For me it's between Robert and Tori. I'm going to Vote: Tori

Based on what Akina said about Trixie, I don't think Akina + Trixie is a thing.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:00 am

Tori P. wrote:I've been doing some thinking. Honestly, even though Robert so rudely voted me, I don't think he's scum anymore. Both Robert and Julie seem too against each other and against others not to be town. If I were to vote right now, it would be on either Akina or Trixie, as I think they're scum. But by all means, lynch me. I'm not mafia.
1.) You mean the vote just now? I mean I didn't curse or anything and all my reasons were explained, so I dont see how it was so rude.

2.) If you are not mafia, you cannot just accept the lynch because town will just lose and you dont want that dont you. So just tell us convincing reasons why you are not scum. (Also hanging yourself breaks your neck and thats painful until you die)

Also I dont know why but something tells me I should anticipate a Julie + Akina scumteam.....but then something else tells me that I should keep my lynch on Tori.....
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 am

Votecount 5.2

Tori P.(2)- Robert O., Julie C. L-1
Trixie T.(0)-
Robert O.(0)-
Akina E.(0)-
Julie C.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Akina E., Trixie T., Tori P.
There are 5 players alive so it takes 3 to hammer.
Deadline is Thursday the 28th at 9pm EST.

The village is in lylo.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:18 pm

wow......the other game is becoming quicker pace than this game Shocked Shocked Shocked
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Just saying, Akina could be using trixie's inactiveness to her advantage. Assuming its Tori + Akina, trixie is the only one that can hammer. Akina doesnt want to hammer because there is a chance that it could be NL and mafia win. fucking majority bullshit
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akina E. Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:17 pm

I'm confused...
Akina E.
Akina E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:20 pm

What are you confused about?