PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

+14
Foster U.
Silver B.
Raiden Y.
Hanzou S.
Kazuki N.
Lily G.
Volt K.
Chigusa X.
Saiga Z.
Jimmy Q.
Eileen J.
Shigeo H.
Ryuta F.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 19 Empty Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Chigusa X. Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:12 am

Good game guys, thanks hanzou at the end there, i personally would have been blinded without your advice at the end, really prompted me to go look back.

Jimmy so sorry for my awful play, but we did it i guess. Onto the player guessing!
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:37 am

gg, xD it went good until I failed there at the end...and while I did lynch as the first like, come on guys, did it seem like I had a choice? because I actually didn't have a choice
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:37 am

Well deserved Hanzou! 

Also I thought I got 0 points lmao, welp I am not complaining. 

Also yeah, game 9 people, wtf are u doing spamming our topic? Go back to your own!
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:39 am

Shigeo H. wrote:gg, xD it went good until  I failed there at the end...and while I did lynch as the first like, come on guys, did it seem like I had a choice? because I actually didn't have a choice
You played well, you had many people fooled lol (I was one of them). Too bad it didnt last until the end lol
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:22 pm

To be honest, I have no idea who most of you are. Siaga already told me who he is, but aside from that I don't know who anyone is.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm

no one had me fooled but i'm paranoid even about hanzou til he died. 3 out the 4 mafia were inactive for most of the game, interesting.

+20 jimmy for winning the game
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:03 pm

I don't know who anyone is, the only legit guess I made was about lilly, and I'm probably wrong about that one so yeah...if lily is who I think he is he'll understand, I don't do this tournament to win, I do it for the fun.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:Well deserved Hanzou! 

Also yeah, game 9 people, wtf are u doing spamming our topic? Go back to your own!

jeez I am sorry Saiga.

and yeah well deserved Hanzou

Jimmy Q. wrote:no one had me fooled but i'm paranoid even about hanzou til he died. 3 out the 4 mafia were inactive for most of the game, interesting.

+20 jimmy for winning the game

I dont think that exists lol
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:36 pm

It's just Robert and Romeo.

I say as I post here...
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Julie C. wrote:

I say as I post here...

Lol, tell that to saiga
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:42 pm

I can't be bothered to say who guessed who like I did last time, I'll just post the link to the spreadsheet of guesses after I announce the identities. Anyways, Game 8 reveals here we goooooo!

Ryuta F.
You made some good content posts while you were alive, which was the reason why you were killed. As you told me on PS, it was likely because you looked too towny. Good job while you where alive though.

Ryuta F. was...:

Eileen J.
You were pretty much in the same boat as Ryuta. You were arguably the most towny player while alive, and the reason you weren't protected by the doc was that he was the only one who thought you were scummy. The Lucario lives on!

Eileen J. was...:

Silver B.
Pretty typical PR-hiding strategy from you. I'm pretty sure Toran told me that he was aiming for the doc when he killed you, so yeah, somewhat predictable in that front. I hope you come back sometime in the future, or at least come visit! (The previous sentence will make sense in a second)

Silver B. was...:

Raiden Y.
I'm not sure why you were killed, given that you were heavily suspected. Heck, I'm not even sure why you were heavily suspected. I mean, your posts weren't bad, I guess it's just that you didn't post frequently enough? I don't know. Good job anyways.

Raiden Y. was...:

Lily G.
Not much to it, you were pretty inactive, both Lily #1 and #2. You were activity/policy lynched... Once again, there isn't much to say about you and there's no point to split your two reveals up.

Lily G. #1 was...:

Lily G. #2 was...:

Foster U.
Pretty much the same as Raiden, except for the fact that your posts weren't as townish looking as his. That makes me wonder even more why you were killed, but good job anyways.

Foster U. was...:

Saiga Z. #1
Your posts were quite pro-town, but unfortunately you went inactive. You're really a guy who has active streaks, then goes inactive. If only your activity remained consistent.

Saiga Z. #1 was...:

Saiga Z. #2
I'm really happy I found you when I did and subbed you in, as you and Hanzou's sub gave the game a good amount of activity and content to work with. You even called your death, which was interesting. Great job though!

Saiga Z. #2 was...:

Toran D. #1
I believe you went inactive because you were moving. You did nothing of significance really, but I hope you come back/come to visit the room sometime!

Toran D. #1 was...:

Toran D. #2
Pretty good scum play from you if you ask me. You played it fairly down low, but not so much so that too many people suspected you for avoiding posting. Great job!

Toran D. #2 was...:

Volt K.
Moreso inactive early game, but you definitely had some solid posts later on. Well played though, I'm sure the late kill must have shocked you Volt. Wink

Volt K. was...:

Hanzou S. #1
Nothing to say here, you were inactive thus you got subbed.

Hanzou S. #1 was...:

Hanzou S. #2
I've said what I needed to in the MVP speech thing. You played very well, and I'm extremely happy I subbed you in. Nobody really suspected you to be scum at the end, so great job!

Hanzou S. #2 was...:

Shigeo H. #1
You were a little on the inactive side whilst in the game, but you were overall posting well. It sucks that you just died on PS though Sad

Shigeo H. #1 was...:

Shigeo H. #2
I mean, you said you were going to be active, and then you became inactive and I subbed you out. Soon after I subbed you, you became active again on PS. Weird.

Shigeo H. #2 was...:

Shigeo H. #3
Boy am I happy I asked you to sub. It seems you love to highly strategize, which made playing as scum this game great for you. You were contributing very well, and I thought you would win at the end there. Well played, and I really hope you play in future games!

Shigeo H. #3 was...:

Chigusa X.
Though viewed as scummy in the later stages of the game, I didn't find you to be too bad. Your convincing at the end helped Jimmy's decision to hammer Shigeo, so great job on that front!

Chigusa X. was...:

Jimmy Q.
Though you acted fairly scummily throughout the game, I commend you for your pressuring and your reads. Your hammer at the end there was pretty pro, given that most others thought Chigusa was scum.

Jimmy Q. was...:

On to Game 9! Guesses will be posted in that one.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Yeah, I dont think I got anyone right.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:Thanks aj!
I' actually really surprised Shigeo was maf! I had my sights set on Chigusa. Well played by all!

I'm gonna do the form now, hope I didnt miss it.
Congrats Hanzou! Very Happy
Hanzou S. wrote:And Game 9ies! Stahp taking over our forum!
HUEHUEHUEHUE
NEVER
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:41 pm

NEVER

Julie C. wrote:

I say as I post here...
LOL
hypocritical much?
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:42 pm

It's like you're TRYING to rack up postcount, Romeo!

(it's not like I did that postgame as Areal...)
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Well, I got Drookez right. That's all that matters XD
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:It's like you're TRYING to rack up postcount, Romeo!

(it's not like I did that postgame as Areal...)
Pshh, of course i'm not doing that...
Oh crap, you've figured out my plan D:
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Seriously tho, you're posting in two topics at once. Why don't you just go over to Game 9 so we can watch for the guesses!
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:Seriously tho, you're posting in two topics at once. Why don't you just go over to Game 9 so we can watch for the guesses!
Nobody is posting in game 9 ;-;
EDIT: Also, aj isn't posting guesses lol
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:39 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:I can't be bothered to say who guessed who like I did last time, I'll just post the link to the spreadsheet of guesses after I announce the identities. Anyways, Game 8 reveals here we goooooo!

Ryuta F.
You made some good content posts while you were alive, which was the reason why you were killed. As you told me on PS, it was likely because you looked too towny. Good job while you where alive though.

Ryuta F. was...:

Eileen J.
You were pretty much in the same boat as Ryuta. You were arguably the most towny player while alive, and the reason you weren't protected by the doc was that he was the only one who thought you were scummy. The Lucario lives on!

Eileen J. was...:

Silver B.
Pretty typical PR-hiding strategy from you. I'm pretty sure Toran told me that he was aiming for the doc when he killed you, so yeah, somewhat predictable in that front. I hope you come back sometime in the future, or at least come visit! (The previous sentence will make sense in a second)

Silver B. was...:

Raiden Y.
I'm not sure why you were killed, given that you were heavily suspected. Heck, I'm not even sure why you were heavily suspected. I mean, your posts weren't bad, I guess it's just that you didn't post frequently enough? I don't know. Good job anyways.

Raiden Y. was...:

Lily G.
Not much to it, you were pretty inactive, both Lily #1 and #2. You were activity/policy lynched... Once again, there isn't much to say about you and there's no point to split your two reveals up.

Lily G. #1 was...:

Lily G. #2 was...:

Foster U.
Pretty much the same as Raiden, except for the fact that your posts weren't as townish looking as his. That makes me wonder even more why you were killed, but good job anyways.

Foster U. was...:

Saiga Z. #1
Your posts were quite pro-town, but unfortunately you went inactive. You're really a guy who has active streaks, then goes inactive. If only your activity remained consistent.

Saiga Z. #1 was...:

Saiga Z. #2
I'm really happy I found you when I did and subbed you in, as you and Hanzou's sub gave the game a good amount of activity and content to work with. You even called your death, which was interesting. Great job though!

Saiga Z. #2 was...:

Toran D. #1
I believe you went inactive because you were moving. You did nothing of significance really, but I hope you come back/come to visit the room sometime!

Toran D. #1 was...:

Toran D. #2
Pretty good scum play from you if you ask me. You played it fairly down low, but not so much so that too many people suspected you for avoiding posting. Great job!

Toran D. #2 was...:

Volt K.
Moreso inactive early game, but you definitely had some solid posts later on. Well played though, I'm sure the late kill must have shocked you Volt. Wink

Volt K. was...:

Hanzou S. #1
Nothing to say here, you were inactive thus you got subbed.

Hanzou S. #1 was...:

Hanzou S. #2
I've said what I needed to in the MVP speech thing. You played very well, and I'm extremely happy I subbed you in. Nobody really suspected you to be scum at the end, so great job!

Hanzou S. #2 was...:

Shigeo H. #1
You were a little on the inactive side whilst in the game, but you were overall posting well. It sucks that you just died on PS though Sad

Shigeo H. #1 was...:

Shigeo H. #2
I mean, you said you were going to be active, and then you became inactive and I subbed you out. Soon after I subbed you, you became active again on PS. Weird.

Shigeo H. #2 was...:

Shigeo H. #3
Boy am I happy I asked you to sub. It seems you love to highly strategize, which made playing as scum this game great for you. You were contributing very well, and I thought you would win at the end there. Well played, and I really hope you play in future games!

Shigeo H. #3 was...:

Chigusa X.
Though viewed as scummy in the later stages of the game, I didn't find you to be too bad. Your convincing at the end helped Jimmy's decision to hammer Shigeo, so great job on that front!

Chigusa X. was...:

Jimmy Q.
Though you acted fairly scummily throughout the game, I commend you for your pressuring and your reads. Your hammer at the end there was pretty pro, given that most others thought Chigusa was scum.

Jimmy Q. was...:

On to Game 9! Guesses will be posted in that one.
I got igpay and mob boss right!

AJ I recall you saying when you found me "REDDO WHY DO YOU NEVER COME ONLINE???" Or something along those lines lol.
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:21 pm

What a coincidence, so did I! Very Happy
Also reddo, you need to come on moar imo.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:09 am

I am so stupid Mad I thought like everyone was out of my timezone so far that I wouldn't even know they play mafia but meanwhile I could have known almost everyone n_n
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:35 am

Aknolan....you didnt guess me correctly....Sad but I dont think I did either so LOL
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:47 pm

saiga, I didn't even know you existed on ps until this game n_n
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:54 pm

.....you didnt know "Reddo" existed? But you have met me many times.before this game.....
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next