PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

+14
Foster U.
Silver B.
Raiden Y.
Hanzou S.
Kazuki N.
Lily G.
Volt K.
Chigusa X.
Saiga Z.
Jimmy Q.
Eileen J.
Shigeo H.
Ryuta F.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Foster U. Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Well Im just gonna

vote Shigeo H.

Hasnt talked yet and why not.
Foster U.
Foster U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Hi, i'm here. just wanting to say that lynching inactive people is dumb in the long run since mafia will be active in the discussions to cause a mislynch.
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt K. Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 pm

I agree that scumhunting is our best play tbh
Volt K.
Volt K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuta F. Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Right now I jus lynched Saiga to go after him for random lynching. Ik there is not no info but we can atleast ask questions/scumhunt. I see ur reason saiga but why u did that but u haven't called of ur lynch to think thoroughly bout it. For those lynching people who are quiet is not even a good reason since they most likely are afk and u seem like u want to kill people off, to me u are the real scums and its better to lynch after interrogation so I will also unlynch u saiga so I can think bout the situation more but I will keep my eye on u and also on foster and chigusa. Unvote Saiga Z.
Ryuta F.
Ryuta F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Votecount 1.1

Chigusa X.(1)- Saiga Z.
Jimmy Q.(1)- Chigusa X.
Shigeo H.(1)- Foster U.
Saiga Z.(0)-
Eileen J.(0)-
Toran D.(0)-
Volt K.(0)-
Lily G.(0)-
Silver B.(0)-
Hanzou S.(0)-
Raiden Y.(0)-
Foster U.(0)-
Ryuta F.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Shigeo H., Eileen J., Toran D., Volt K., Lily G., Silver B., Hanzou S., Raiden Y., Jimmy Q., Ryuta F.
There are 13 players alive so it takes 7 to hammer.
Deadline is Friday the 1st at 9pm EST.

Users that haven't come online in the past 24 hours and risk receiving a prod:

Shigeo H.
Lily G.
Silver B.
Toran D.
Raiden Y.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen J. Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:35 am

I don't really know what to say or start a discussion this early in the game, but I just wanted to point out that in the beginning scum will probably act as innocent as possible especially when no one have questioned them yet. Therefore, we shouldn't make any quick conclusions that anyone is scum or town just from their first reactions.

Sorry if this post was rather obvious but I just wanted to start a discussion since it's rather quiet at the moment.
Eileen J.
Eileen J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen J. Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:38 am

Also if I recall correctly there is no cop in this format so all the information we receive will be from the doc, which won't reveal anyway. Therefore our most powerful way of getting information is through lynching and logical scum hunting.
Eileen J.
Eileen J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen J. Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:43 am

Uhh I can't seem to collect all my thoughts in one post but I promise this will be the last one for now.

Since there are two mafia teams, it is to be expected that this game will be rather quick. Assuming we lynch a townie today and the both ice and fire mafia succeeded in their kills, we already have 3 townie down. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

For now though, Lynch Foster U.

I don't really like your "hasn't talked yet and why not" argument as it seems like you don't really care who you votes out at this moment. If you provide a logical argument, I may consider unlynching you.
Eileen J.
Eileen J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Ryuta F. wrote:Right now I jus lynched Saiga to go after him for random lynching. Ik there is not no info but we can atleast ask questions/scumhunt. I see ur reason saiga but why u did that but u haven't called of ur lynch to think thoroughly bout it. For those lynching people who are quiet is not even a good reason since they most likely are afk and u seem like u want to kill people off, to me u are the real scums and its better to lynch after interrogation so I will also unlynch u saiga so I can think bout the situation more but I will keep my eye on u and also on foster and chigusa. Unvote Saiga Z.

okay then explain to me how you want to scumhunt then.
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Eileen J. wrote:Uhh I can't seem to collect all my thoughts in one post but I promise this will be the last one for now.

Since there are two mafia teams, it is to be expected that this game will be rather quick. Assuming we lynch a townie today and the both ice and fire mafia succeeded in their kills, we already have 3 townie down. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

I don't really like your "hasn't talked yet and why not" argument as it seems like you don't really care who you votes out at this moment. If you provide a logical argument, I may consider unlynching you.

what are your thoughts on me and that other guy who random voted.
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen J. Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:
Eileen J. wrote:Uhh I can't seem to collect all my thoughts in one post but I promise this will be the last one for now.

what are your thoughts on me and that other guy who random voted.

I think that the first 2 votes were purely random and are just discussion starters. I am suspicious of foster because i did not like his attitude toward the lynch.
Eileen J.
Eileen J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 am

Votecount 1.2

Chigusa X.(1)- Saiga Z.
Jimmy Q.(1)- Chigusa X.
Shigeo H.(1)- Foster U.
Foster U.(1)- Eileen J.
Saiga Z.(0)-
Eileen J.(0)-
Toran D.(0)-
Volt K.(0)-
Lily G.(0)-
Silver B.(0)-
Hanzou S.(0)-
Raiden Y.(0)-
Ryuta F.(0)-
Not Voting(9)- Shigeo H., Toran D., Volt K., Lily G., Silver B., Hanzou S., Raiden Y., Jimmy Q., Ryuta F.
There are 13 players alive so it takes 7 to hammer.
Deadline is Friday the 1st at 9pm EST.

Users that haven't come online in the past 24 hours (as of 9pm EST yesterday) and risk receiving a prod:

Volt K.
Foster U.
Chigusa X.

Users that have received a prod and risk being replaced if they don't come online within the next 24 hours:

Lily G.
Silver B.
Toran D.
Raiden Y.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:56 pm

The whole 'hasn't talked much' argument is invalid in some cases, 4-6 people are pretty much dead.

As I said before, my lynch was for some conversation, if Jimmy Q could speak that would be nice, you seem to be lurking and watching the thread considering you haven't had any activity notices in the posts so far and I would like to hear your opinion on things.
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Y. Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:52 pm

Ok just want to say a few things:

a)Eileen people random lynched because right now we have no leads and people are fishing for any slip from mafia to pressure them.

b)On a game without cop(omg yes scumhunting #1) We only have 1 option to win the game which is scum hunting. It's the 1st day so obviously there will be little to go off but instead of saying that we need to create discussion for example i really liked what saiga did about asking what eileen thoughts were.
Raiden Y.
Raiden Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen J. Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Raiden Y. wrote:Ok just want to say a few things:

a)Eileen people random lynched because right now we have no leads and people are fishing for any slip from mafia to pressure them.

b)On a game without cop(omg yes scumhunting #1) We only have 1 option to win the game which is scum hunting. It's the 1st day so obviously there will be little to go off but instead of saying that we need to create discussion for example i really liked what saiga did about asking what eileen thoughts were.

I was never against random lynching in the RVS stage, I just wanted to see the reasonings on why they picked a particular person to "random" lynch and build on from that. When the death is revealed, we can then find out the intention of the person that started the lynch.

I agree that questioning other thoughts like Saiga did but of course before that we at least need to start a simple discussion to analyze and build upon.

Who do you think is the best lynch option?
Eileen J.
Eileen J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily G. Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Eileen J. wrote:

I was never against random lynching in the RVS stage, I just wanted to see the reasonings on why they picked a particular person to "random" lynch and build on from that. When the death is revealed, we can then find out the intention of the person that started the lynch.

I agree that questioning other thoughts like Saiga did but of course before that we at least need to start a simple discussion to analyze and build upon.

Someone who is inactive so their feelings don't get hurt! Very Happy
Lily G.
Lily G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Foster U. Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:23 pm

(Omg the quoting o.o)
Anyway @Eileen I honestly just lynched to try to get him/her to talk but obviously that didnt work, but if it will make you feel better,
unvote Shigeo H.
Foster U.
Foster U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen J. Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:56 am

Lily G. wrote:
Eileen J. wrote:

Someone who is inactive so their feelings don't get hurt! Very Happy

Well, many people are inactive at the moment, so I don't think that will work too well. Also, as someone has pointed out, we gain no information from them. Are you just trying to get a lynch off you?

Also @Foster U., I don't really mind if you lynch someone because that does starts up discussion and there was no need to unlynch him. The problem with your lynch is that I don't really like your "why not" because it doesn't necessary starts up constructive discussion.

As the game progress it would be nice if we can do a "read" or an analysis of player by player to hopefully catchscum or see similarities.
Eileen J.
Eileen J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:51 am

how does "why not" not facilitate discussion.

anyway with half the game dead this isn;t good.
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:59 am

##Unvote

##Vote Foster.U

"If it makes you feel better" feels liike an attempt to appease eileen which is scummy.
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuta F. Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:22 pm

Sorry that I haven't being that active. Saiga bout what u asked me, yeah but I mean I like how we are scumhunting right now instead of lynching people to see their reactions but then realized its the same thing and u did jus unvote now and seems u are not favoring anybody else over anther person and also Foster, u are a little paranoid right now and did jus unvote to please Eileen as she is one of the people that is contributing most to the town and didn't stick with ur lynch nor gave any reason for why people should lynch shigeo, not saying u are definitely a scum but to jus unlynch so fast without a given reason by urself. Not completely sure on lynching u Foster but incase I'm not here tomorrow, altho I hope I'm here tomorrow to discuss more about this but I think I'm doing the right thing and we don't really got any direct information so... Lynch Foster U.
Ryuta F.
Ryuta F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuta F. Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:26 pm

Also think bout this guys
Chigusa X. wrote:Eileen has a great point, we should discuss some more before we go into our lynches yet. Personally, I'm going to lynch:

Vote Jimmy Q.

Chigusa X. wrote:The whole 'hasn't talked much' argument is invalid in some cases, 4-6 people are pretty much dead.

As I said before, my lynch was for some conversation, if Jimmy Q could speak that would be nice, you seem to be lurking and watching the thread considering you haven't had any activity notices in the posts so far and I would like to hear your opinion on things.
Hasn't talked (yet) and would like to get some more conversation going.

almost like foster's argument. U are saying why Chugasa but I mean lynching inactive people isn't the best idea but don't know about lurkers so do we discuss this also, like what to do bout a lurker?
Ryuta F.
Ryuta F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver B. Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:36 pm

alright I'm here, and I must agree that lynching inactive users is kind of useless...
Silver B.
Silver B.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:46 pm

I forgot that Silver told me that they were going to be V/LA (vacation/limited activity), so they are excused from the prod!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver B. Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:51 pm

lol I'm just catching up on what happened o3o, and I'll just...:
lynch Eileen
just seems like she/he is taking over, idk just my point of view
Silver B.
Silver B.