PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

+14
Foster U.
Silver B.
Raiden Y.
Hanzou S.
Kazuki N.
Lily G.
Volt K.
Chigusa X.
Saiga Z.
Jimmy Q.
Eileen J.
Shigeo H.
Ryuta F.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Shigeo H. Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:Oh wow I thought Sigheo had had a day or two, but he just got subbed in a few hours ago. Yeah, I'll give him a little more time.

My apologies to all of you. As a sub in, I am finding it very difficult to keep up with the game having not been in it from the start, although I do agree with most of you in saying that Lily, at the very least, is ACTING scummily. She has only been posting once or twice each day, and what's more, seems to just want someone, ANYONE lynched. As for the rest of you, I'm slowly learning where everyone falls on the scum charts. For right now, I'd feel better getting rid of high scum...Lilly is really my only choice right now.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Foster U. wrote:lol Hanzou. So even though everything I say seems scummy, imma just go with it. I dont want to switch my lynch to Lily atm because that would make me seem more like scum than keeping it on Jimmy.

The object of this game isn't to avoid getting lynched, it's to lynch the scum. Please don't do something because you're afraid of being considered scummy.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:
Foster U. wrote:lol Hanzou. So even though everything I say seems scummy, imma just go with it. I dont want to switch my lynch to Lily atm because that would make me seem more like scum than keeping it on Jimmy.

The object of this game isn't to avoid getting lynched, it's to lynch the scum. Please don't do something because you're afraid of being considered scummy.

He is correct though...

Lynch LILLY
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:49 pm

I think it's interesting that we couldn't get a lynch before, but now we might get one multiple irl days before the deadline. It's amazing what a couple of subs can do.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:59 am

Votecount 3.1

Lily G.(3)- Saiga Z., Toran D., Shigeo H. L-2
Jimmy Q.(1)- Foster U.
Foster U.(0)-
Hanzou S.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Saiga Z.(0)-
Toran D.(0)-
Volt K.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Volt K., Hanzou S., Lily G., Chigusa X., Jimmy Q.
There are 9 players alive so it takes 5 to hammer.
Deadline is Sunday the 17th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:45 pm

With mine and Foster's votes, we will certainly be able to lynch Lily. I would prefer to get Lily's defense before lynching her, so Lily, please give a defense!
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toran D. Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Given that Lily has been online since she had a couple of votes, (unless I'm messing up the times, but I'm 99% sure,) I don't think a defense is coming from her. We do still have a bit more time to give her though, so we should probably wait.
Toran D.
Toran D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:27 pm

I think 20 pages was a little too ambitious lol

Anyway I was watching which users came at night, and I saw Toran D. I didn't think that it was much of a big deal, but as I was thinking more and more, it looks as tho mafia came for a night kill.... I am using my experience as I have been mafia before.

This is what likely could have happened. AJ reminded Toran D of what his night action should be (on showdown) so Toran D had to come on so he could decide who to lynch. Around 15 minutes later, night ended....

The reason why I am confident in that was because Silver did the exact same thing before Toran D by like an hour or so (I cant exactly remember how much time passed), it would make sense coz he is a power role.

A possibility could be that he just checked whether night ended or not. But the reason why I became kinda suspicious after some thought was because during that 15 minutes, no one else came online during that 15 minutes...and it couldnt have been delayed from before toran came because AJ was online through pretty much all of it so he would have been keeping track.

Any I would like your thoughts on this guys.
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:This has caught my attention....

Chigusa X. Last Visit Today at 3:33 pm
Volt K. Last Visit Today at 3:08 pm

Day started at Today at 2:37 pm so why didnt they post anything? I find that very weird....

Had no time to post, sorry. Will give opinions on people, like you guys have done.

Toran D.
- Seemed scummy to me before, due to inactivity etc, but her sub has really helped me see that she could be town. Previous players inactivity could just be someone "having nothing to do caz villy"

Lily G.
- Quiet, only posts a few times every ingame day, basically what has been said. Possible scum for either parties.

Hanzou S.
- Strong townread. No signs that I've seen so far that he's scum.

Jimmy Q.
- Really pushed on Jimmy at the start, and I overexaggerated a lot of stuff, sorry. He did do some really scummy things though, although I'm thinking he's less likely scum, still could be possible for either party.

Foster U.
- Not really been focusing on Foster much, no opinion really.

Shigeo H.
- In the middle for me, unsure whether he's town or a mafia member. Nothing really outstanding I can comment on.

Saiga Z.
- Townread here, but less so than Hanzou for me. Really unsure if Saiga is great at acting or is just a helpful townie.

Volt K.
- No opinion again, sorry :<

My opinions, at least it's great to see we're getting a lynch off today. Won't lynch Lily yet, I'm wanting to see her defense like some of the others.
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toran D. Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:39 pm

I still find it really odd that I subbed for someone with the same name as me. What were the chances?
Toran D.
Toran D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Toran D. wrote:I still find it really odd that I subbed for someone with the same name as me. What were the chances?

plsyouknowwhatimean
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toran D. Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Yeah, I knew what you meant...
Anyone having scumreads from everyone for everyone should help us, according to Saiga... Who's previous post I somehow completely missed, so I'll need to explain what that was. Basically, I try and come on as often as I can so I can read and study for the next day (not that any of it helps,) but also to check if night's over. It just happens to be an unfortunate coincidence on my part, and I can literally tell you that that is the truth. Whether you believe me or not is up to you.
Toran D.
Toran D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:57 pm

I still find it really odd that I subbed for someone with the same name as me. What were the chances?

I dont understand....what?

Anyway I am not saying that I am sure about it, but now we kinda have to keep this in mind AND we got some new discussion so people have no excuse to be inactive ;D

Chigusa can I reply to you post when I go on my PC? Thanks
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Chigusa X. wrote:
Saiga Z. wrote:This has caught my attention....

Chigusa X. Last Visit Today at 3:33 pm
Volt K. Last Visit Today at 3:08 pm

Day started at Today at 2:37 pm so why didnt they post anything? I find that very weird....

Had no time to post, sorry. Will give opinions on people, like you guys have done.

Toran D.
- Seemed scummy to me before, due to inactivity etc, but her sub has really helped me see that she could be town. Previous players inactivity could just be someone "having nothing to do caz villy"

Lily G.
- Quiet, only posts a few times every ingame day, basically what has been said. Possible scum for either parties.

Hanzou S.
- Strong townread. No signs that I've seen so far that he's scum.

Jimmy Q.
- Really pushed on Jimmy at the start, and I overexaggerated a lot of stuff, sorry. He did do some really scummy things though, although I'm thinking he's less likely scum, still could be possible for either party.

Foster U.
- Not really been focusing on Foster much, no opinion really.

Shigeo H.
- In the middle for me, unsure whether he's town or a mafia member. Nothing really outstanding I can comment on.

Saiga Z.
- Townread here, but less so than Hanzou for me. Really unsure if Saiga is great at acting or is just a helpful townie.

Volt K.
- No opinion again, sorry :<

My opinions, at least it's great to see we're getting a lynch off today. Won't lynch Lily yet, I'm wanting to see her defense like some of the others.

Well most of them are similar to what I think. Volt K is a bit interesting. I am gonna try quoting all of his posts into one single post so that we can try and squeeze out some info that might be hidden. Oh and also, I kinda think of myself as a great actor...I mean I got an A* in my drama exam so yeah lol.

Just something COMPLETELY unrelated, and sorry if it bothers you. But can I have suggestions on what Video Game music I should play on my clarinet? Like not TOO hard but not too easy either. Coz I am getting bored playing the same 4 pieces over again (even though I like them) which are LoZ overworld theme, SMB2 overworld theme, SF2 Guile's Theme and Lavender Town. Thank you
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:
Anyway I was watching which users came at night, and I saw Toran D.
That is a good find. I am not quite sure what to do with it. I hadn't scumread Toran before, but I do think that this is very likely a mafia kill. I suppose it's possible that it was just a check to see if the night is over. I don't know.

I think from now on we should set our privacy settings as high as possible. The times of visit are becoming way too much of a factor in this game.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:10 pm

Saiga do some stuff from Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:30 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:
Saiga Z. wrote:
Anyway I was watching which users came at night, and I saw Toran D.
That is a good find. I am not quite sure what to do with it. I hadn't scumread Toran before, but I do think that this is very likely a mafia kill. I suppose it's possible that it was just a check to see if the night is over. I don't know.

I think from now on we should set our privacy settings as high as possible. The times of visit are becoming way too much of a factor in this game.

Hmm, if you are town, I dont think you should worry too much

Hanzou S. wrote:Saiga do some stuff from Spyro: Year of the Dragon

I am gonna have to listen to it first, then see if i can try to play it
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Oh this is like an actual game, is there a specific theme you recommend?
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Foster U you are online, what do you think of what is going on?
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Oh he left Sad but lily G is here Smile
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily G. Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Oh, everyone's lynching me now ._.

Well, I really have no feasible defense to put up. If you think I'm scum, you can lynch me ^^ Right now I don't have anyone to lynch. I'm the only one acting "scummy" apparently.
Lily G.
Lily G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Well here are Volt K's posts, I really struggled to get anything Sad (i put his posts in italics) oh and just to mention they are in reverse chronological order (so latest to oldest)

Deadline is tonight iirc and we don't have many lynches on the board, I think it might be another no lynch day o-o. I'm a bit hesitant to lynch anyone since I can see both sides of the spectrum but I am leaning towards Jimmy a bit.

Basically here he is afraid of lynching, I am not sure whether he is afraid of being scummy or whether he is just playing it safe.

There have been a lot of different things brought up and some of them are more legitimate than others. At this point I do think Jimmy and Foster are the scummiest. However I'm on the fence about which one. Other than that I see Hanzou and Saiga talking a lot maybe suspecting each other? I'll see how that plays out too. Very Happy

well now that you did, what did you think about it now? Honestly I think he is just saying that he will do stuff then he doesnt and just posts a summary and goes....

Alright so I agree with Raiden Y. that Foster should talk. Not much else too say, still scumhunting a bit myself.

To be honest I havent seen any scumhunting done by you so far...so why cant you keep your word?

I honestly don't see that many leads at the moment but I'd like to here some other opinions.  afro

Ok, I never really saw what your own opinion was to be honest.

I agree that scumhunting is our best play tbh

Not really much here....

yeah while going through it, Volt K seems scummy. Now that we have something against him, he is bound to respond PROPERELY

oh and lily, you are not the only scum here, you are the scummiest here. If you cant defend yourself, can you at least help us solve some of our mysterious cases?
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily G. Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:oh and lily, you are not the only scum here, you are the scummiest here. If you cant defend yourself, can you at least help us solve some of our mysterious cases?

What mystery cases? You mean like with Volt K.?
Lily G.
Lily G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Volt K, Toran D, you, Foster U
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily G. Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Well, after that post you just made, Volt K. seems the scummiest.

So does Foster U.
Lily G.
Lily G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next