Current date/time is Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:58 am

Search found 9 matches for Oralie O.

Game 35: Vengecop

HI I'M ALIVE GUYS! I had a lot of problems the past ~3 or so days getting online and not having the website completely kick me off or give me tons of popups and yeah this is a struggle but I'm going to make a post tonight I just have to actually catch up on everything and hope mobile will support this website. But yeah I'll post tonight I swear.
by Oralie O.
on Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10507

Game 35: Vengecop

Frank S. wrote:woops, townleaning santo.


gg my question is answered (insert thumbs up here)
by Oralie O.
on Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:38 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10507

Game 35: Vengecop

Frank S. wrote:
Orthinol Q. wrote:
Lindsay L. wrote:Santo ever the slightest bit more likely to be scum for the assumption today’s lynch will be town

Discuss


I don't think so because he has no way of knowing who lynch will be yet, so he has no knowledge. If he had said this near deadline when there was a clear lynch candidate, I would be more inclined to agree with you though.

I have the contrary opinion to this. This is only something said at deadline if the idea hasn't been brought up before, and mentioning anything relevant to how we should carry out our inspects when we haven't talked about it before is inherently townsided.


I'm slightly confused as to which side you're taking here, Frank. You think that preparing for a town lynch and deciding what to possibly do/discuss even in the slightest what should happen could be town, meaning you think Santo is townier than Lyndsay does?

Also I don't feel like going back to requote but yeah making a more specific pool (suggesting the inactiver people is already a type of pool, no?) really does make it easier for mafia to snipe the inspect, so hard agreeing with you there. Still trying to put my thoughts into words as to what I was trying to convey earlier before I totally blanked.
by Oralie O.
on Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:37 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10507

Game 35: Vengecop

I'm prefacing this post with the fact that I'm an idiot, and due to the lack of a "change page" button the bottom of the screen I totally missed the third page when replying earlier and was disappointed in just how dead the game was. Moving on...

Gail S. wrote:
Santo C. wrote:Mayb cos the only thing that makes it different from nilla is the vengecop
Why would I  bother to specify that if we lynch mafia nothing would happen that’s completely pointless I was talking about what kind of strategies could be used with the vengecop mechanic and how I thought there wasn’t really one y’all desperate for something to push with lol


Well, maybe there isn't a strategy but it wouldn't be too bad to discuss the possibilities that can happen. What I propose for inspection is that we do not focus on the people that are contributing the most to the discussion. This is because a) if they turn out to be town, mafia will just nightkill them and we will be in a bad position, b) they are likely to be killed anyways during nights where the inspect flips mafia (mafia don't have anyone "clear" to kill). Instead, inspection should be used for those that are inactive or have unclear posts because should they flip town, then it's not the worst loss to town. It will also help us understand their posts better, should they somehow stay alive.


Gail S. wrote:
Santo C. wrote:Hmm yeah that is probably best at least for the first few days
Inspect isn’t public until after Night ends btw


That is my bad. Although you wouldn't want inspects being wasted on people more likely to die at night anyways, so inspecting the likely to dies aren't very beneficial.


I really see your point in "let them clear an inactive townie, less harmful to town mafia kill yay," but at the same time, it's not giving much new info? Like, I'm borderline confused as to how I feel about this strat, because you could catch a lucky inspect and get an inactive mafia, but you could also just pick off random cleared inactive townies that doesn't progress the game much? (Tbh I quoted your post to express my love for this idea until I thought a bit more thoroughly about it) If anyone else has any input into this I'm all ears, cause this is really hurting my brain right now. Going to let this bop around in my head for a bit.
by Oralie O.
on Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:12 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10507

Game 35: Vengecop

Shit sorry Tobasco dude, meant to say Lindsay thought Santo was scum*
by Oralie O.
on Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:29 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10507

Game 35: Vengecop

Ricky M. wrote:This shit already dead af lmao


I mean, it's day 1 so it's not too surprising? I'm sure it'll pick up eventually.

Tedesco T. wrote:
Lindsay L. wrote:Santo ever the slightest bit more likely to be scum for the assumption today’s lynch will be town

Discuss


What do you mean by this? Can you explain in dumb person language


I think they're saying that since Santo assumed today's lynch will be town(WITHOUT knowing who is even going to be lynched, Tobasco dude thinks that Santo might have scumslipped? I'm not 100% sure but that's what I got from it.

(Side note, apparently ctrl+b gives you bold.)
by Oralie O.
on Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:29 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10507

Game 35: Vengecop

I realize now I totally misspelled Gail oh my god I'm so sorry for being the worst defender, ever.
by Oralie O.
on Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:16 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10507

Game 35: Vengecop

Orthinol Q. wrote: vote Gail

Had to type the bold out manually nice. Gail is probably scum for having the worst avatar in a game with a lot of bad avatars.


Gail S. wrote:
Orthinol Q. wrote: vote Gail

Had to type the bold out manually nice. Gail is probably scum for having the worst avatar in a game with a lot of bad avatars.


Excuse me sir, but you might want to have another look at my beauty. Aren't you a fan?



I'm sorry but Gale has the best avatar and no one can deny it. Additionally, puns. Puns are important. Due to this, I'm lynching Orthinol Q for having a very bad fashion sense (Please look at my angry avatar to show my disapproval.) Vote Orthinol Q.
by Oralie O.
on Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:16 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10507

Game 35: Vengecop

Frank S. wrote:confrimed



I, too, am confrimed buddy
by Oralie O.
on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:22 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10507

Back to top

Jump to: