PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 35: Vengecop

+11
Nanny G.
Oralie O.
Ian P.
Tedesco T.
Frank S.
Lindsay L.
Gail S.
Santo C.
Kain R.
Orthinol Q.
ajhockeystar
15 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Game 35: Vengecop - Page 7 Empty Re: Game 35: Vengecop

Post by Gail S. Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:40 am

Frank S. wrote:lol yikes thats an unfortunate inspect
wacky nightkill too i suppose, but i guess thats just because i was the only one who was considering lindsey as scum?
the reads i haven't clarified are b/c they were based on behavioral cues, and talking about them would make the scum in the game try to avoid said cues

I am curious about the reasoning behind a potential oralie lynch @gail? I do see a potential reason stemming from how she appears to be extremely unsure in everything she says, but nothing else really pings me as suspicious.

also my original keenan townread was coined because I don't think scum ever enters the game the way he did, since its an easy way to put negative focus on him with zero positive gain

Yeah, the reason why I scumread Oralie is because she is very indecisive. She definitely engages in conversation, but she doesn't seem to conclude anything. Here are some examples:

"I think they're saying that since Santo assumed today's lynch will be town(WITHOUT knowing who is even going to be lynched, Tobasco dude thinks that Santo might have scumslipped? I'm not 100% sure but that's what I got from it."
Here she is explaining Lindsey's post but she did not provide any opinions about the actual post. In her other post in which she commented on my inspect proposal, she kinda just argued for both sides and end up confused.

"cause this is really hurting my brain right now. Going to let this bop around in my head for a bit."

Then in her last post, she is "confused" again and asked Frank a question. Then, she agreed with not having a specific lynch pool but end her post saying "still trying to put my thoughts into words".

So basically to me, it seems like she is trying to say something, but at the same time also not really saying anything. Although I have to say, after reading it through again, it did not strike me as a hard scum as the first time I read it. But anyways, this is the reasoning for my scum read on her.
Gail S.
Gail S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail S. Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:45 am

Santo C. wrote:Nice
@gall what exactly made you have a ‘strong feeling about kain maybe’
I dislike Keenans whole thing atm. Coming in and asking how many scum are being dealt with? Literally click the theme link. Seems wierd

Honestly, out of the group of people Lindsey suggested, I didn't have too much of an opinion on anyone other than Kain. I have explained before that I think Kain is scummy because he just echoed Lindsey's post to lynch Santo. Also, if you read the whole post, I said "No strong feeling about that group of people apart from Kain maybe". What I meant by this is that, I had no strong feeling for anyone in that group, and if I had to choose the one I had the strongest feeling too, it would be Kain (hence the maybe). Another reason I wanted to lynch Kain is that Orthinol had plurality, but that plurality came from 2 RVS votes, so it would be unfair for him to get lynched with out defending himself and with RVS votes.
Gail S.
Gail S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian P. Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Hello friends! I am Ian
Ian P.
Ian P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian P. Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Give me about an hour or so to read the game please. Update me if anything has changed.
Ian P.
Ian P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian P. Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:02 pm

Ok I lied. I forgot Crying or Very sad Gonna read for real.
Ian P.
Ian P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian P. Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:16 pm

I see all my sub did was confirm Neutral
Ian P.
Ian P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanny G. Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:29 pm

Orthinol Q. wrote:
Nanny G. wrote:Lynch Frank

Why? Well because I’m Nanny G.

Ok I know I have just went on a rant about the slot you lynched, but can you please give a reasoning? lmao

Nanny G knows things.
Nanny G.
Nanny G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Santo C. Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Gail S. wrote:
I dislike Keenans whole thing atm. Coming in and asking how many scum are being dealt with? Literally click the theme link. Seems wierd

Honestly, out of the group of people Lindsey suggested, I didn't have too much of an opinion on anyone other than Kain. I have explained before that I think Kain is scummy because he just echoed Lindsey's post to lynch Santo. Also, if you read the whole post, I said "No strong feeling about that group of people apart from Kain maybe". What I meant by this is that, I had no strong feeling for anyone in that group, and if I had to choose the one I had the strongest feeling too, it would be Kain (hence the maybe). Another reason I wanted to lynch Kain is that Orthinol had plurality, but that plurality came from 2 RVS votes, so it would be unfair for him to get lynched with out defending himself and with RVS votes.

Sounds reasonable.

@orthinol you can multiquote btw, keeps things need and tidy in one post instead of clogging thoughts in like an entire page. What ur saying seems fair points though

lynch Nanny

You’ve got a whole day of things to give thoughts on, please do so instead of shitposting
Santo C.
Santo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanny G. Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:00 pm

Santo C. wrote:
Gail S. wrote:

Sounds reasonable.

@orthinol you can multiquote btw, keeps things need and tidy in one post instead of clogging thoughts in like an entire page. What ur saying seems fair points though

lynch Nanny

You’ve got a whole day of things to give thoughts on, please do so instead of shitposting

Hard pass.
Nanny G.
Nanny G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanny G. Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:24 pm

Wow. Every new page I read my comments delete.

Santo had the only town post in the first two page, I don't like how people gave him slack for this.

I like Gail's logic on inspecting.

Oralie, I have a bad feeling, its a gut feeling. Can't put my finger on it.

I don't love Lindsay's logic in general when discussing Kain v. Gail, but I think their general activity is towny.

I disagree with Orthinol that Lindsay was particularly towny D1, I didn't get that vibe at all. Lindsay was just v active.

After reading:
Town read: Gail, obviously Santo but I liked his d1 anyways. I probably would have put him here. Kenny
Neutral read: Lindsay, Orthinol
Maf read: Oralie, Frank,

Something has been unsettling to me about Frank, I do like his read on Kenny's entrance a lot though, but that doesn't make me think he is more town.

At first I thought the best strategy was to inspect the AFKs on death but now I don't know because say they're clear, then we have an AFK leading town.

We should probably just inspect controversial players / our own scum reads.

Anyways,
I'd be down with Frank, but I think I like this more.

unvote
vote oralie

Nanny G.
Nanny G.
Nanny G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank S. Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:46 am

Orthinol Q. wrote:
Frank S. wrote:well, i'll give an explanation if we lynch them and they flip town.

I don't like this post at all, waiting to give an explanation later is just a scum excuse for not giving a reasoning? It does not forward discussion at all and therefore is anti-town.
I understand and respect your thought process here. That being said, you're wrong and i'm 90% certain I stated that I didn't mention what specifically was pinging me on Lindsay because it was behavioral. If it's something general, then I don't want to reveal it because scum!Lindsay would change their behavior accordingly AND other scum would try and avoid the thing i pointed out.
If there are behavioral reads that I think won't impact the players anymore, I talk about them (i.e. Keenan).

Gail S. wrote:
Yeah, the reason why I scumread Oralie is because she is very indecisive. She definitely engages in conversation, but she doesn't seem to conclude anything. Here are some examples:

"I think they're saying that since Santo assumed today's lynch will be town(WITHOUT knowing who is even going to be lynched, Tobasco dude thinks that Santo might have scumslipped? I'm not 100% sure but that's what I got from it."
Here she is explaining Lindsey's post but she did not provide any opinions about the actual post. In her other post in which she commented on my inspect proposal, she kinda just argued for both sides and end up confused.

"cause this is really hurting my brain right now. Going to let this bop around in my head for a bit."

Then in her last post, she is "confused" again and asked Frank a question. Then, she agreed with not having a specific lynch pool but end her post saying "still trying to put my thoughts into words".

So basically to me, it seems like she is trying to say something, but at the same time also not really saying anything. Although I have to say, after reading it through again, it did not strike me as a hard scum as the first time I read it. But anyways, this is the reasoning for my scum read on her.
This is a good point that I haven't given enough weight to! I think it's a reasonable starting place as well.
Lynch Oralie

Is there anything you find suspicious about any of the other players? Do you feel as strongly about Orthinol as you did on the previous day?

Nanny G. wrote:
At first I thought the best strategy was to inspect the AFKs on death but now I don't know because say they're clear, then we have an AFK leading town.

I don't think there's necessarily anything WRONG with inspecting an AFK player because it does effectively narrow our lynch pool - just because they're clear doesn't mean they necessarily have to lead town, it just means that we can consider their input as 100% coming from town and don't have to doubt it.
mafia might also just off them which will save the more active townies!

wrt inspecting controversial players, sure
own scum reads are definitely good targets, as long as said scum reads werent super public and obvious to track wrt kills
Frank S.
Frank S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank S. Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:47 am

Nanny G. wrote:Santo had the only town post in the first two page, I don't like how people gave him slack for this.

Nanny is probably town, by the way. I would like an explanation for this, though.
Frank S.
Frank S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanny G. Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:44 am

Frank S. wrote:
Nanny G. wrote:Santo had the only town post in the first two page, I don't like how people gave him slack for this.

Nanny is probably town, by the way. I would like an explanation for this, though.

Typically i wouldnt answer this but for the sale of AJ, I think I remember Santo’s post sounding productive.

Why did you sheep me on Oralie if you were gonna follow up being suspicious of me
Nanny G.
Nanny G.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Votecount 2.1

Oralie O.(2)- Nanny G., Frank S.
Frank S.(1)- Orthinol Q.
Nanny G.(1)- Santo C.
Orthinol Q.(0)-
Gail S.(0)-
Keenan M.(0)-
Tedesco T.(0)-
Santo C.(0)-
Jean A.(0)-
Ricky M.(0)-
Ian P.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Ian P., Jean A., Ricky M., Keenan M., Gail S., Tedesco T., Oralie O.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 3rd at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Oralie O. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanny G. Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:19 pm

This game makes me sad.
Nanny G.
Nanny G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthinol Q. Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:37 pm

Nanny G. wrote:This game makes me sad.

+1
Orthinol Q.
Orthinol Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:04 pm

Orthinol Q. wrote:

+1

+2. Tempted to call it off. It's disappointing when people agree to play and say they're gonna be active when they don't Sad
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian P. Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:10 pm

Nanny G. wrote:
Nanny G.
Elaborate please? I get that you might have a bad feeling about Oralie but what makes you think they are scum?
Ian P.
Ian P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian P. Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:10 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:
Orthinol Q. wrote:

+1

+2. Tempted to call it off. It's disappointing when people agree to play and say they're gonna be active when they don't Sad

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Ian P.
Ian P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian P. Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:15 pm

Frank S. wrote:

Nanny G. wrote:

I don't think there's necessarily anything WRONG with inspecting an AFK player because it does effectively narrow our lynch pool - just because they're clear doesn't mean they necessarily have to lead town, it just means that we can consider their input as 100% coming from town and don't have to doubt it.
mafia might also just off them which will save the more active townies!

I support this! If we clear any of the currently active people, mafia will kill them which will just leave us with inactive AFK players..
Ian P.
Ian P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian P. Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Anyone currently online?
Ian P.
Ian P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanny G. Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Ian P. wrote:
Nanny G. wrote:
Nanny G.
Elaborate please? I get that you might have a bad feeling about Oralie but what makes you think they are scum?

Im admittedly bad at mafia, I think I remember not liking Oralie’s posts day 1 especially the scumread on santo was bad
Nanny G.
Nanny G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian P. Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:18 pm

Nanny G. wrote:
Ian P. wrote:
Nanny G. wrote:
Nanny G.

Im admittedly bad at mafia, I think I remember not liking Oralie’s posts day 1 especially the scumread on santo was bad
Ok, fair enough. Could you give examples of posts?
Ian P.
Ian P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian P. Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:27 pm

Ian P. wrote:Anyone currently online?
I guess I am alone..
Ian P.
Ian P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian P. Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:29 pm

Lindsay L. wrote:Orthinol, Kain, Keenan, Tedesco, Santo

Those are the people we have to decide between if no one else shows up I think
This might come in handy some time in the future I would say (but I'm grasping at straws at this point to be honest). We know Santo is clear - no point in that. Only downside is that I believe no AFK players were named at the time so it neglects them. I'm not good at explaining so tell me if this doesn't make sense.
Ian P.
Ian P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next