Game 18: Jungle Republic

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Akihabara on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:28 pm

Dr. Yung wrote:So what AJ is saying is that the people who want NL are scum because they dont wanna be lynched. More specifically, WW because they have the nightkill

Basically. So far nothing sticks out, just some RVS. I mean, we do have a really good chance of hitting scum, and scum also has a reall good chance of hitting other scum. Im not too worried at this point.

Something about what Sullivan J. said:
Sullivan J. wrote:Currently it's Dr Yung (1) Katrina K (1) and Doctor Akihabara (1). I've never been one to stall shit out so let's get a random majority going...Lynch Katrina

It doesn't sit well. It's definitely a gut read, but not sure which way. I wouldn't mind a lynch on him, however.

On the other hand,
Dominick C. wrote:Alright let's get rid of bullshit non-helpful players now.

Lynch Katrina K. Lolicon.

Rude.

Egan G. wrote:h...hi ;_;

Hey.

Ephraim M. wrote:dammit katrina I thought we'd stopped the shitposting and roleplaying >.> seriously, it's getting annoying

What did she say? I saw some relatively good content, followed by some other stuff. Normal stuff, not exactly shitposting/roleplaying. Just ignore it if you don't like it, it'll probably go away later game.

I'm liking Mollie H. so far, and Dr. Yung.
avatar
Dr. Akihabara

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Melanie B. on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Being called inactive less than 12 hours into the game. Nice. Btw what should are strategy with the seer be? I guess hypo could work because there's no protecting roles.
avatar
Melanie B.

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Melanie B. on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:42 pm

our*
avatar
Melanie B.

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Katrina K. on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:41 am

Dr. Akihabara wrote:
Dr. Yung wrote:So what AJ is saying is that the people who want NL are scum because they dont wanna be lynched. More specifically, WW because they have the nightkill

Basically. So far nothing sticks out, just some RVS. I mean, we do have a really good chance of hitting scum, and scum also has a reall good chance of hitting other scum. Im not too worried at this point.

Something about what Sullivan J. said:
Sullivan J. wrote:Currently it's Dr Yung (1) Katrina K (1) and Doctor Akihabara (1). I've never been one to stall shit out so let's get a random majority going...Lynch Katrina

Well there was already a random majority so what I see here is the start of a bandwagon. If you want to lynch someone at least try to explain why you chose that person. What makes me more scummy of a player than say Dr Yung or Doctor Akihabara... (more like doctor annoyingname) AAlso randomness isnt good. Dont roll dice or flip coins when choosing actions in mafia

It doesn't sit well. It's definitely a gut read, but not sure which way. I wouldn't mind a lynch on him, however.

On the other hand,
Dominick C. wrote:Alright let's get rid of bullshit non-helpful players now.

Like you have been anymore helpful than I have in this game. We barely even had a chance to prove our helpfulness so lay off. I believe letting me show my worth is of order before you instantly lynch me. So give me some time before you determine how "non-helpful" I really am. I'm inclined to help you with that tent there, but I need another dosage of my cooties shot. Circle circle dot dot. Now I've got my cooties shot.

Lynch Katrina K. Lolicon.

Rude.

Egan G. wrote:h...hi ;_;

If you want filler i believe this is the definition of it.

Hey.

Ephraim M. wrote:dammit katrina I thought we'd stopped the shitposting and roleplaying >.> seriously, it's getting annoying

I actually provided a basis to my lych, and its nnot like I had much to run off of. Everyone here is a lolicon from what it looks like... There isnt even one shoutacon here. (Oh Shoutacons deserve to die for liking little boys. That's just sick, little boys have cooties. Wait a second... EWWW COOTIES!!!!!) No one has made themselves stand out as being a shoutacon yet. Thus I must try to hunt for the shoutacon.

What did she say? I saw some relatively good content, followed by some other stuff. Normal stuff, not exactly shitposting/roleplaying. Just ignore it if you don't like it, it'll probably go away later game.

-blushes- Oooh playing hard to get I see! Lolicon.

I'm liking Mollie H. so far, and Dr. Yung.

avatar
Katrina K.

Posts : 223
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Yung on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:54 am

Found Zane m.

I am liking the content thats happening here. As for the hypo thing, it could work but i think it would be better if seer doesnt claim at all until he finds a WW inspect. This is because if there is a hypo then the seer is pretty much useless until he dies, and we dont really want that. I mean the advantage of a hypo is that if the seer dies then we know who he cleared but WWs can kill them easily which is a problem. Having a doctor would mean hypo is a good idea, but there isnt one Sad I'd say we shouldnt worry about the seer too much at this current time. As my colleague Dr. A said, we have an extremely good chance of lynching scum.

Wtf is a cootie?

avatar
Dr. Yung

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Yung on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:58 am

Actually i think it might be better if the seer claims after he gets both WW, but unfortunately that means he has a higher chance of getting killed so maybe not. How about, if you get a WW early then hold off the claim so that you can try and get both before claiming. If you dont get the 2nd one quickly or the first one took you ages then just claim for that one inspect.
avatar
Dr. Yung

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Captain Aiden on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:10 am

"cooties" "inactives" "non-helpful". Off to a great start I see.
The random lynching only a couple hours in, well uhm.. okay? We should talk this out at least

For Seer, I agree with the above. But once you get a wolf result the chances of waiting another night(s) to find the second is too risky. So Night 1-2 seem fine to stay hidden but say like on Day 3 and you still haven't found the second ww, just say inspect.
I'm fine with Hypo-ing. I claim Seer
avatar
Captain Aiden

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Yung on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:12 am

Ugh what? You say you agree yet you hypo?
avatar
Dr. Yung

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Captain Aiden on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:34 am

Oh, I misread the first part. I'm fine with hypo, and I do agree with what you said xD
avatar
Captain Aiden

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Katrina K. on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:35 am

Dr. Yung wrote: Found Zane m.

I am liking the content thats happening here. As for the hypo thing, it could work but i think it would be better if seer doesnt claim at all until he finds a WW inspect. This is because if there is a hypo then the seer is pretty much useless until he dies, and we dont really want that. I mean the advantage of a hypo is that if the seer dies then we know who he cleared but WWs can kill them easily which is a problem. Having a doctor would mean hypo is a good idea, but there isnt one Sad I'd say we shouldnt worry about the seer too much at this current time. As my colleague Dr. A said, we have an extremely good chance of lynching scum.

Wtf is a cootie?


So Dr.akihawhatever is Zane scuM. confirmed? i mean no one posts lomg and winded posts but him. Zane is confirmed sshoutacon! Lynch him! -blushes- Lolicon.
avatar
Katrina K.

Posts : 223
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Yung on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:43 am

Captain Aiden wrote:Oh, I misread the first part. I'm fine with hypo, and I do agree with what you said xD

I am confuzzled, i was saying why hypo wasnt a great idea. You agree yet you are fine with hypo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Katrina we shouldn't really be talking about this lol
avatar
Dr. Yung

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Captain Aiden on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:44 am

You say your not fine with it, I'm saying I'm fine with hypo if we all agree it's the right way to direct our gameplay.
avatar
Captain Aiden

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Captain Aiden on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:45 am

you're*
avatar
Captain Aiden

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Yung on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:46 am

I give up lol
avatar
Dr. Yung

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Akihabara on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 am

Well if you're going to hypo, don't do it in such a way that WW knows you're kidding and hypoing. You want to see legitimate, not give them 1 less person to pick from.

Hypoing this early really isn't a great idea. What if WW is like, "Yeah only 3 people hypo'd. Lets kill them and find the seer."

That's a terrible idea to be honest.

Unrelated to this idea, I'm liking how Katrina K. is putting in effort when needed and then joking about Lolicon when it's applicable, shows that she is capable of posting and that she's not just shitposting.

At this point RLing is our best bet.

Melanie B. wrote:Being called inactive less than 12 hours into the game. Nice.  Btw what should are strategy with the seer be?  I guess hypo could work because there's no protecting roles.

Didn't call you inactive, just making sure everyone was around. I mean I did call you inactive but I just want you to be around, it's not a lasting lynch.

I'd rather hold off on hypo, but Dr. Yung is right, Seer has less a chance of dying if no one says anything. Seer could be amazing and get WW N1 though, that'd be nice.

So seer, pick well and lead us to victory! :]

avatar
Dr. Akihabara

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Akihabara on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:03 am

Katrina K. wrote:Well there was already a random majority so what I see here is the start of a bandwagon. If you want to lynch someone at least try to explain why you chose that person. What makes me more scummy of a player than say Dr Yung or Doctor Akihabara... (more like doctor annoyingname) AAlso randomness isnt good. Dont roll dice or flip coins when choosing actions in mafia

(Told you to just call me Dr. A. Even I can't spell my own name.) But she's right, why are you going after her randomly? We need to congregate and find someone to lynch together.


Dominick C. wrote:Alright let's get rid of bullshit non-helpful players now.

Katrina K. wrote:Like you have been anymore helpful than I have in this game. We barely even had a chance to prove our helpfulness so lay off. I believe letting me show my worth is of order before you instantly lynch me. So give me some time before you determine how "non-helpful" I really am. I'm inclined to help you with that tent there, but I need another dosage of my cooties shot. Circle circle dot dot. Now I've got my cooties shot.


She's right again, you can't say she's a 'bullshit non-helpful player' so far, because none of us have really been helpful, per se.

Egan G. wrote:h...hi ;_;

Katrina K. wrote:If you want filler i believe this is the definition of it.

This isn't really filler but the fact that they haven't said much else besides it is alarming. Granted D1, we don't gave much to go off.

Ephraim M. wrote:dammit katrina I thought we'd stopped the shitposting and roleplaying >.> seriously, it's getting annoying

Katrina K. wrote:I actually provided a basis to my lych, and its nnot like I had much to run off of. Everyone here is a lolicon from what it looks like... There isnt even one shoutacon here. (Oh Shoutacons deserve to die for liking little boys. That's just sick, little boys have cooties. Wait a second... EWWW COOTIES!!!!!) No one has made themselves stand out as being a shoutacon yet. Thus I must try to hunt for the shoutacon.
[/quote]

Shoutacon=Bad, Lolicon=Less Bad? /:

I'd like some more input from everyone, and then we can all agree on a suitable lynch for today.

Unlynch Melanie B., Lynch Sullivan J.

Also, is Ryou in our game? (Or whatever the name is.) I think the ISO's in the "alive" are a bit messed up, it says he's in game 17 or something? Idk.

avatar
Dr. Akihabara

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Akihabara on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:11 am

Found the issue.
Ryou N. leads to Emily R.

AJ FIX PLS!

avatar
Dr. Akihabara

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Ryou N. on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:12 am

First of all Akihabara isn't that hard to spell or say, you're just lazy :p





Also the game barely starts and people are calling others inactive and totally failing at hypo. Great. This really is PS Mafia....
avatar
Ryou N.

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Ryou N. on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:12 am

But what if I really am Emily R.?
avatar
Ryou N.

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Ryou N. on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:13 am

I could be in the wrong game, like that guy from 12 I think? played half the game in the wrong thread
avatar
Ryou N.

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Akihabara on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:33 am

Yes! Also, maybe you are Emily. If so, you look a bit different, no offense.

I just want to kill the inactivity before it starts.

But it really is Dr. AnnoyingName, Dr. Akihabara is kind of hard to say/pronounce, shush. Dr. A is so much nicer.
avatar
Dr. Akihabara

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:49 am

Nope, you're in the right game. I'll fix the Ryou leading to Emily thing.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Egan G. on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:53 am

s..ssory i have a busy life @_@ Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

we can try this hypho thing. sounds like a good idea
avatar
Egan G.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Yung on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:38 pm

Wtf? Can people read in this game lmfao?

>detailed explanation on why hypo isnt very good
>"hey guys lets do hypo"

I just cant even....UGGGHHH

THIS ISNT FUCKING SERVER MAFIA!!!! PART OF THE REASON I PLAY FORUM IS BECAUSE ITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN SERVER MAFIA OMG!
avatar
Dr. Yung

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dominick C. on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Okay. Can we please lynch Katrina? Or at least make her stop ending every post with Lolicon and talking like some sort of pedo's fantasy girl?

The lolicon is only going to be an annoyance to the rest of us, and ruins anyone's perspective of the actual content of Katrina's messages. Plus it's kind of digusting.


Last edited by Dominick C. on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Dominick C.

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum