PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 16: Modified Execution

+11
Lakoko H.
Zack E.
Kimimaro D.
Mary J.
ajhockeystar
Zenkiti G.
Kokojo R.
Brad P.
Hinata W.
Marina U.
Dorian B.
15 posters

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Game 16: Modified Execution - Page 23 Empty Re: Game 16: Modified Execution

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:59 pm

I am going out for the day, I will be back at monday, probably.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Lol ok, Ciao Brad. It was nice arguing with you Razz

QUICK LYNCH HIM WHILE HE"S GONE

Kidding, I wouldn't do that ;~;
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Vote Dorian

Lol, that awkward moment when I had to scroll up to see who I said would shoot who and such with Lakoko.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:07 am

yay for pages to read (not sarcasm)

Anyways, it seems like you guys shooting list appears to be based on activeness because no one have stated a good or clear reason why I am so high on the list. I am fine with shooting Marina, although I doubt she is mafia, because the night went over fast after I shot and I don't think Marina was active enough to send the corruption.

To Marina: Do you have any last words to convince us?

Also, did Lakoko left out Kimimaro and Kimimaro left out Lakoko on their shoot list? Or am I missing something D:

Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Also, I think it's because neither of us think of the other as mafia.

Anyway, yeah, I don't know. I'm not 100% sure on who the mafia is.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Just realized that is totally how Brad described me.-.

It's scarily true, fucking hell.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:30 am

hehe... you people probably see me as an illogical asshole, or at least something close to it, and I can't help but laugh about it. Dorian I did give a reason, the way you haven't done a lot other than asking for opinions, appearing to be helpful, but in the meantime sharing few of your own opinions and always unclear. one of the first days you were really helpful to town, but if you hadn't said it someone else might have, it's one of those basic strats that you can tell the town as mafia to make yourself seem less suspicious.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:30 am

In fact, I'm going to

VOTE MARINA, DON'T MISS IT THIS TIME AJ

to shoot dorian.

His response to the shooting list is kinda odd, if he took a look at it as a townie who sees he's possibly going to get shot he probably wouldn't say "you're basing this on activity", and even if they would, he'd become more active, to go down the shooting list. Besides, it's pretty obvious it's not based on activity.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:12 am

Unovte Dorian, vote Marina
Brad has a point and also Dorian was the one who shot last night so that can easily explain why night ended so early.
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:19 am

Yay I figured out how to multi-quote Very Happy

Lakoko H. wrote:I think Im getting emotions involved in my thinking so I dont think that brad is our best shot right now.

List:
1. Marina
2. Dorian
3. Brad
4. Zenkiti

Marina U. wrote:Honestly I'd go

Brad
Dorian/Lakoko
Zenk
Kim

second and third are ties to me, I don't think they're mafia really but I can't see Kim or Z being mafia at all

Kimimaro D. wrote:My list is different now. I agree with Lakoko on the "shooting Brad isn't good right now."

1. Dorian
2. Marina
3. Brad
4. Zenkiti?

(Lol just wrote 2 posts in 2 different tabs)

As you can see here, no one really mentioned any specific reason why people are where they are. Of course, Zenkiti is obvious since most people have cleared him for shooting mafia. Brad, you didn't even post a shooting list. To Brad, it maybe obvious to you that it isn't based on activity but for someone that didn't participate in the conversation and to see this list come out of nowhere, it can be confusing especially when you guys add explanation. For example, Kimimaro put me on top of the list, but did not state a clear reason. He then proceeds to ask whether you all agree that Marina and Dorian are on top of your shooting lists. This also applies to Lakoko. No one said anything except "Do we all agree that Marina and Dorian should be shot?" "Yes" "Okay, so vote Marina to shoot Dorian or vote Dorian to Marina". Thus, I implied that the list is mainly based on activity or who is not contributing much.

Honestly Brad, what have you done that a mafia can't do?
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:28 am

A message to the town:

There are 6 people left. 1 of them is mafia. You can kill me, you can kill Marina, and even Zenkiti, you still have 3 very townie and active people to pick from. Why not stir up the game a bit? Shoot someone active. (one) Reverse the order. This way, you gain so much more information than picking off the 3 I listed in the beginning. Let's just put it this way, if you shoot me, Marina, then Zenkiti, how would you decide who is mafia? It would be soooo hard to pick out from a pull of 3 townie people. Instead, we shoot someone townie. Then you can shoot me and the other people you want. I am not saying this to stay alive, I believe this is the best way to find scum from this game. As shown in previous games, scum are not the one not contributing, they are the key players of town. They are the town leaders. Do you have the gut to take them down? As quoted from Mary, this is a high risk high reward. If you do not believe this, fine, shoot me. At least you can confirm that the information you receive from me is clearly from a town perspective. But I think this is the best option. It's up to you whether you agree or not.
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:42 am

Brad P. wrote:hehe... you people probably see me as an illogical asshole, or at least something close to it, and I can't help but laugh about it. Dorian I did give a reason, the way you haven't done a lot other than asking for opinions, appearing to be helpful, but in the meantime sharing few of your own opinions and always unclear. one of the first days you were really helpful to town, but if you hadn't said it someone else might have, it's one of those basic strats that you can tell the town as mafia to make yourself seem less suspicious.

I did give my own opinions. I said I was fine with shooting Zack and I said I found Vicky scummy. I said that I think Mary is town because she was oblivious of the fact that mafia cannot daytalk. I'm sorry if that's not enough opinions. I'm sorry if I don't say this person is SURELY TOWN or this person HAS TO DIE but here's the thing: I'm not that kind of player. You have said that you are aggressive Brad, and I respect that. But you also have to realize that some players, like me, are not like that. I give my opinions, but I don't pressure people and get into long long arguments. There are many ways to play mafia and I'm just not the player that is too decisive. But is it wrong in a format where you cannot confirm anything? In conclusion, I'm sorry if I don't repeat my opinion in every post or I'm sorry if I didn't make type my opinions in one gigantic detailed post and make it clear, but I have to disagree that I shared few of my opinions.

To Lakoko to the post below Brad's: Yeah I would totally say that Marina isn't scum because the short night if I was scum instead of going with the flow...
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:45 am

I can type more and more of these posts but what is the point? You guys are probably thinking I'm a desperate mafia trying to survive by becoming more active and sharing opinions etc. Hopefully my posts will do something to convince you that I am not mafia, but to be honest, I don't expect it to change my fate. Two of the most "townie" players are on me, and Kimimaro has me on top of his shoot list. At the very least, these posts can be helpful after I die.
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:49 am

Towards the end of day, I will do a detailed read list. Again, it is for your information after I die. Sorry for the posts, but I couldn't contain all my thoughts into one. Anyways,

Lanturn used volt switch! (Bai for now)

(crap, electricity in water)

P.S: (not serious) Lakoko is in to wreck Dorian and she wants me dead ;_;
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:04 am

This situation is really bugging me because it's like picking my poison

I could not post anything and await my death

or I could post and seem like a desperate mafia that just post everything out of nowhere D:

Can't change a bad past I guess... definitely choosing option 2 though because more info for town
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Unvote marina, vote Dorian

sorry dorian, had to put some pressure on you, see how everyone would react to it, most of all you. Anything important you've been wanting to say, still say it. It's probably one of the reasons why I decided to vote you, yeah probably, I often don't know all the reasons for choosing something. Anyways, I did make a shoot list, I just made it with a few lines of text explaining my choices, not as obvious as the rest, but hey, at least it gives you some reasons why you were at the top.

I get what you're saying about your strategy dorian, I actually usually play a lot like you, and then when I finally DO make a decision, I'm right most of the time. This is also a reason why I un"lynch" you.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Damn thats one hell of a monologue
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:56 pm

btw Dorian, general opinion seems to be that I'm scum but I'm not getting shot because I'm being too confusing, so that's the reason I'm not dead by now.

Your strategy is actually a really smart one dorian, and no that's not because it would mean possibly getting lakoko shot. I do think that zenkiti is just being generally unhelpful so should possibly be shot.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:57 pm

if that's the most interesting thing you're gonna say lakoko, you might as well not say anything at all.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:13 pm

Zenkiti was just online D:

Anyways Brad, can you summarize your stand on Lakoko?
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:25 pm

My stand on lakoko? I still think she's scummy, but seeing as it doesn't have very good reasons supporting it, even though they're better than anything else people seem to find but who cares right, I'm diverting my attention to other things right now, such as not dieing and making sure people don't think I'm a lunatic.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:29 pm

Votecount 6.2

Dorian B.(2)- Kimimaro D., Brad P.
Marina U.(1)- Lakoko H.
Kimimaro D.(0)-
Zenkiti G.(0)-
Lakoko H.(0)-
Brad P.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Marina U., Zenkiti G., Dorian B.
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 28th at 9am EST.
If the deadline was now, Dorian B. would receive the gun.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:22 pm

Oh wow, stop posting when I'm not home or awake. ;~;

I don't see Dorian as the most scummy, I'm really feeling Marina, more so than Dorian.

I was pretty mad at Dorian, until she explained the shot on Mary, but I don't think she's scum for that. None of us gave her a clear indicator.

Honestly, I'm worried about corruption. I think Lakoko mightbe corrupted, but I have no clue xD
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:23 am

dorian, you mentioned more things to come, don't relax now that you're out of the danger zone, so tell us.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 am

Brad P. wrote:I think lakoko is town. Her playstyle, while not being pro town like kimimaro keeps saying, well, I recognize it. It's my own playstyle, I tried something else this time, didn't really work out very well. I still think that the pressure I put on lakoko was good though, I never actually thought she was scum, I just didn't know a different, better option.

this
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next