Game 34: Purgatory

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Bart S. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:09 am

Kaiser P. wrote:Such a basic RVS reason
Vote Madame Muchmoney
for personal reasons

She is not in our game.
avatar
Bart S.

Posts : 16
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Kaiser P. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:48 am

it appears Madame Muchmoney is not out game.
Good start
Vote Taka T.
for not telling me
avatar
Kaiser P.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Kaiser P. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:48 am

not our*
avatar
Kaiser P.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Kinso D. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:01 am

oh i really like this theme
avatar
Kinso D.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Taka T. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:32 am

Lock town:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Null:
Pit

Scum if Kathi is scum UNLESS Evian is the different alignment as Kinso in which case this is town:
Kaiser

Hard lock scum:
Bart


Discuss
avatar
Taka T.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Bart S. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:47 am

How did you get these reads after maj of people have only confirmed. Can you elaborate on your town/scum locks.
avatar
Bart S.

Posts : 16
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Taka T. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:02 pm

No.
avatar
Taka T.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Taka T. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Pit is now lean scum.

Lock town:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Scum if Kathi is scum UNLESS Evian is the different alignment as Kinso in which case this is town:
Kaiser

Lean scum:
Pit

Hard lock scum:
Bart
avatar
Taka T.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Pit B. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:59 pm

Taka T. wrote:Lock town:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Null:
Pit

Scum if Kathi is scum UNLESS Evian is the different alignment as Kinso in which case this is town:
Kaiser

Hard lock scum:
Bart


Discuss

Taka T. wrote:Pit is now lean scum.

Lock town:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Scum if Kathi is scum UNLESS Evian is the different alignment as Kinso in which case this is town:
Kaiser

Lean scum:
Pit

Hard lock scum:
Bart

Not sure if this sudden shift in reads was a reaction test or what, but alright.
Anyways:
Vote Kinso D.
avatar
Pit B.

Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Kaiser P. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:06 pm

ok taka seems annoying he can go to hell
avatar
Kaiser P.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Yaichi H. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Vote Bart S.
bad reaction
avatar
Yaichi H.

Posts : 4
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Evian W. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:54 pm

Vote Taka T.

Firstly, there start. I'm not a big fan of it. Gave of random "lock"ed reads. This feels more like a forced contribution, more like "Hey I'm giving my reads early, I'm town for sure. You know that I'm town now!" I am not even sure from where did they bring that read. In the hindsight, I understand what they are doing, but I'm still up for this lynch.
avatar
Evian W.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Evian W. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:15 pm

Kaiser P. wrote:ok taka seems annoying he can go to hell
Not the best of the reactions. Similar to what Bart S. said, I personally believe that this is a not a very good slot here. FoS.
avatar
Evian W.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Butch C. on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:16 am

Taka T. wrote:Lock town:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Null:
Pit

Scum if Kathi is scum UNLESS Evian is the different alignment as Kinso in which case this is town:
Kaiser

Hard lock scum:
Bart


Discuss

At first I kinda liked this because it was quite an off the wall way to start day 1 which would generate a lot of discussion and reactions. However when bart said:
Bart S. wrote:How did you get these reads after maj of people have only confirmed. Can you elaborate on your town/scum locks.
which was a reply post that would naturally occur from your off the wall readlist, you just say:
Taka T. wrote:No.
completely shutting down that route of discussion. You explicitly told everyone in your original post to "discuss" yet it seems that you are inhibiting the discussion that you tried to start... Quite conflicting ideas no? This in turn gives me the impression that your original attempt of "discussion" was just for shows, sort of what Evian was on about.

Yaichi H. wrote:Vote Bart S.
bad reaction

Why was it a bad reaction? Wouldn't anyone want to ask why someone reads them as "hard lock scum"?
avatar
Butch C.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:26 am

Votecount 1.1
******************************

Taka T.(2)- Kaiser P., Evian W.
Butch C.(1)- Bart S.
Kinso D.(1)- Pit B.
Bart S.(1)- Yaichi H.
Evian W.(0)-
Kaiser P.(0)-
Kathi G.(0)-
Pit B.(0)-
Yaichi H.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Butch C., Kathi G., Kinso D., Taka T.
******************************
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Taka T. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 969
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Kinso D. on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:09 pm

Taka T. wrote:Pit is now lean scum.

Lock town:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Scum if Kathi is scum UNLESS Evian is the different alignment as Kinso in which case this is town:
Kaiser

Lean scum:
Pit

Hard lock scum:
Bart

Okay how did you get that instant town read on me? This is interesting I only had 1 post and it was about me liking the theme
avatar
Kinso D.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Kinso D. on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:10 pm

Pit B. wrote:
Taka T. wrote:Lock town:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Null:
Pit

Scum if Kathi is scum UNLESS Evian is the different alignment as Kinso in which case this is town:
Kaiser

Hard lock scum:
Bart


Discuss

Taka T. wrote:Pit is now lean scum.

Lock town:
Butch
Pit
Evian

Lean town:
Kathi
Kinso

Scum if Kathi is scum UNLESS Evian is the different alignment as Kinso in which case this is town:
Kaiser

Lean scum:
Pit

Hard lock scum:
Bart

Not sure if this sudden shift in reads was a reaction test or what, but alright.
Anyways:
Vote Kinso D.
Mind Explaining or is this just an RVS thing?
avatar
Kinso D.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Butch C. on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:57 pm

Wow this activity is more shocking that pikachu's thunderbolt against jessie james and meowth! They are an embarrassment to team rocket!

Evian W. wrote:Vote Taka T.

Firstly, there start. I'm not a big fan of it. Gave of random "lock"ed reads. This feels more like a forced contribution, more like "Hey I'm giving my reads early, I'm town for sure. You know that I'm town now!" I am not even sure from where did they bring that read. In the hindsight, I understand what they are doing, but I'm still up for this lynch.

I missed this the first time i read this but first you give a surface level description of what he is doing and his possible motives which you thought was scummy. But then you talk about how in hindsight you know what his deeper intentions actually are. That would imply that you no longer believe the surface level motives are indeed true. So why are you still up for the lynch?

Evian W. wrote:
Kaiser P. wrote:ok taka seems annoying he can go to hell
Not the best of the reactions. Similar to what Bart S. said, I personally believe that this is a not a very good slot here. FoS.

I am not sure if i am missing anything but i cant seem to find any post from bart which was similar to what you or kaiser said lol. What did you mean by that?
avatar
Butch C.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Bart S. on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:02 pm

unvote Butch C.
avatar
Bart S.

Posts : 16
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Evian W. on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:02 am

Butch C. wrote:
At first I kinda liked this because it was quite an off the wall way to start day 1 which would generate a lot of discussion and reactions. However when bart said:
Bart S. wrote:How did you get these reads after maj of people have only confirmed. Can you elaborate on your town/scum locks.
which was a reply post that would naturally occur from your off the wall readlist, you just say:                              
Taka T. wrote:No.
completely shutting down that route of discussion. You explicitly told everyone in your original post to "discuss" yet it seems that you are inhibiting the discussion that you tried to start... Quite conflicting ideas no? This in turn gives me the impression that your original attempt of "discussion" was just for shows, sort of what Evian was on about.

Yaichi H. wrote:Vote Bart S.
bad reaction

Why was it a bad reaction? Wouldn't anyone want to ask why someone reads them as "hard lock scum"?

Trust me, I wasn't really on and a go thinking exactly what you think I was, it was more of the fact that he's faking / disguising a good RVS for discussion and reactions. And that's why, I find his reaction slightly suspicious. Though what I did find weird was that Bart S. didn't give any reply whatsoever. Part of me is telling me that Bart S. isn't scum really for not giving a suspicious reaction now that he denied any explanation whatsoever. Bart S., can you say a words or a few?
avatar
Evian W.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Evian W. on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:03 am

Yaichi H. wrote:Vote Bart S.
bad reaction
I like how you came in, gave a vote, and woosh, just disappeared in thin air. Hey Yaichi H., got anything, anything at all to say?
avatar
Evian W.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Evian W. on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:05 am

Kinso D. wrote:
Pit B. wrote:
Not sure if this sudden shift in reads was a reaction test or what, but alright.
Anyways:
Vote Kinso D.
Mind Explaining or is this just an RVS thing?
This dazzles my mind a bit. ...Honestly, there's a this part of my brain saying "THIS IS SCUM" while the other half is saying "THIS IS TOWN" since this actually makes no sense. I don't see why he would lynch you albeit RVS. But you asking for a reason... I don't know, really
avatar
Evian W.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Evian W. on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:11 am

Butch C. wrote:Wow this activity is more shocking that pikachu's thunderbolt against jessie james and meowth! They are an embarrassment to team rocket!

I missed this the first time i read this but first you give a surface level description of what he is doing and his possible motives which you thought was scummy. But then you talk about how in hindsight you know what his deeper intentions actually are. That would imply that you no longer believe the surface level motives are indeed true. So why are you still up for the lynch?

I am not sure if i am missing anything but i cant seem to find any post from bart which was similar to what you or kaiser said lol. What did you mean by that?

Firstly, it was the early game stages. A very slight single lynch push to give someone the edge to talk and give off something to get them be read further can be great for us all. In two words, disguised RVS. Thought the text which was written wasn't a lie, far from it, and has been address in few posts above.

Secondly, I'm surprised that you have the need to ask that. Not that I didn't see it coming (huh, the irony..), but well it's these two posts:
Bart S. wrote:How did you get these reads after maj of people have only confirmed. Can you elaborate on your town/scum locks.

Kaiser P. wrote:ok taka seems annoying he can go to hell
They are similar - addressing to a single person, address the same point, similar choice of words and/or reactions, etc
avatar
Evian W.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Evian W. on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:15 am

Therefore, a readlist which has been created as of now:

Bart S. - Scumlean
Butch C. - Neutral ; D1Lean
Evian W. - Definitely town
Kaiser P. - Scum
Kathi G. - Neutral
Kinso D. - Very Wavering Neutral
Pit B. - Neutral
Taka T. - Neutral
Yaichi H. - Scumlean

Oh for clarification, D1Lean is more of my own "townlean", but extremely slight, basically that they are someone I don't want to lose day one
avatar
Evian W.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Evian W. on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:15 am

Bart S. wrote:unvote Butch C.
If you were here then wouldn't saying something, at least, be ideal Neutral
avatar
Evian W.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum