PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 34: Purgatory

+9
Yaichi H.
Kinso D.
Taka T.
Kaiser P.
Evian W.
Bart S.
Butch C.
Pit B.
ajhockeystar
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Game 34: Purgatory - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 34: Purgatory

Post by Butch C. Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Unfortunately I cant stay for any longer but like I said before although i was hoping to keep taka around, this phase was too inactive and so i couldnt get any other confident TRs. Therefore Vote Taka
Butch C.
Butch C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taka T. Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:28 pm

Butch C. wrote:
Taka T. wrote:Tangentially related, in response to Butch's note on Kinso, I don't know if you're looking at the same ISO I am. There are several messages where Kinso is reaching out to Pit who does not respond to him.

"Also this pit guy seems to have lynched me and just hasn't appeared since."
"Also is there any reason you're lynching me, that's the second person on me who hasn't provided an explanation and I'd really like to know why."
'If someone lynches me, that means they think I'm scum. I'd like to know why that is and prove them wrong regardless of if I have plurality or not. "

This is what I meant when I said
"I don't like a Kinso lynch for a few reasons. I actually really like his willingness to engage with pit who voted him. This is in direct contrast with Bart, who seems to hope that people who vote him just eventually forget about his existence. This is a big big big townmarker for me and I think some credence needs to be given to my read here."
We have been reading the same ISOs but it seems we judged the posts in different ways. To me, evidence to show "willingness to engage with Pit" would be him directly asking Pit for anything really in order for them to engage. The post where I truly saw that was the one asking for Pit's reason/checking whether it was an RVS, and actually I guess the one where he says how we wants to prove Pit wrong is an effort of trying to engage despite it not being directly addressed to Pit. Other than that, "Also this pit guy seems to have lynched me and just hasn't appeared since." is really just a complaint and not actually trying to engage. "Also is there any reason you're lynching me, that's the second person on me who hasn't provided an explanation and I'd really like to know why." That was addressed to Kaiser anyway so theres no sign of any effort to engage with Pit.
Well, we still have a few days to figure out who to send, so there's no reason to commit now. If I am getting sent to heaven, then I'd love to hear from Pit, Yaichi, and Kathi's replacement so that I can give more informed reads on them before the phase ends.
Taka T.
Taka T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butch C. Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:00 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:Votecount 2.1

Butch C.(1)- Taka T.
Taka T.(1)- Evian W.
Kinso D.(0)-
Evian W.(0)-
Kaiser P.(0)-
Kathi G.(0)-
Pit B.(0)-
Yaichi H.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Kathi G., Kinso D., Kaiser P., Yaichi H., Pit B., Butch C., Kaiser P.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 18th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Butch C. would be lynched.

Taka T. wrote:
Butch C. wrote:
Taka T. wrote:Tangentially related, in response to Butch's note on Kinso, I don't know if you're looking at the same ISO I am. There are several messages where Kinso is reaching out to Pit who does not respond to him.

"Also this pit guy seems to have lynched me and just hasn't appeared since."
"Also is there any reason you're lynching me, that's the second person on me who hasn't provided an explanation and I'd really like to know why."
'If someone lynches me, that means they think I'm scum. I'd like to know why that is and prove them wrong regardless of if I have plurality or not. "

This is what I meant when I said
"I don't like a Kinso lynch for a few reasons. I actually really like his willingness to engage with pit who voted him. This is in direct contrast with Bart, who seems to hope that people who vote him just eventually forget about his existence. This is a big big big townmarker for me and I think some credence needs to be given to my read here."
We have been reading the same ISOs but it seems we judged the posts in different ways. To me, evidence to show "willingness to engage with Pit" would be him directly asking Pit for anything really in order for them to engage. The post where I truly saw that was the one asking for Pit's reason/checking whether it was an RVS, and actually I guess the one where he says how we wants to prove Pit wrong is an effort of trying to engage despite it not being directly addressed to Pit. Other than that, "Also this pit guy seems to have lynched me and just hasn't appeared since." is really just a complaint and not actually trying to engage. "Also is there any reason you're lynching me, that's the second person on me who hasn't provided an explanation and I'd really like to know why." That was addressed to Kaiser anyway so theres no sign of any effort to engage with Pit.
Well, we still have a few days to figure out who to send, so there's no reason to commit now. If I am getting sent to heaven, then I'd love to hear from Pit, Yaichi, and Kathi's replacement so that I can give more informed reads on them before the phase ends.

We do? But i thought deadline was yesterday lol. Well in that case Unvote Taka
Butch C.
Butch C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taka T. Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Oh my lord I was reading top of page 5 and I thought deadline was on friday
Taka T.
Taka T.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:26 pm

So since this game is so dead, my idea is to take the active players from both games and make a new one. It'd have to be a different theme, which kinda sucks, but yeah that's probably the best option rn. Thoughts?
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinso D. Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:39 am

Why does it have to be a different theme?
Kinso D.
Kinso D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinso D. Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:40 am

I'm guessing playercount so yeah i don't mind as long as it isn't hydra
Kinso D.
Kinso D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butch C. Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:16 am

ajhockeystar wrote:So since this game is so dead, my idea is to take the active players from both games and make a new one. It'd have to be a different theme, which kinda sucks, but yeah that's probably the best option rn. Thoughts?

Yes please this game is a shambles
Butch C.
Butch C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser P. Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:59 pm

yeah its not going great. And its just bad luck ig. Alot of the people that played the original anon games are gone, and since AJ isnt as active theres no hype for newer players to join and be active

idk but yeah 1 game would be good. We could actually play instead of having null reads on half the pl
Kaiser P.
Kaiser P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taka T. Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:37 pm

i was scum rofl
Taka T.
Taka T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butch C. Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:26 pm

Taka T. wrote:i was scum rofl
Ngl towards the end of the heaven phase I started feeling that u may be mafia but i couldnt find anything against you so I didnt really do anything rip. Inb4 scumteam was taka, kinso and yaichi
Butch C.
Butch C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taka T. Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:48 pm

taka yaichi and kathi, my teammates literally never posted in scumchat

i planned very carefully for my flip to heavily implicate kinso, which is why i made that post late day 1 and why i've been defending kinso day 2. i don't know if i could've done more for yaichi but from my pov if i can get two hell mislynches and get myself sent to heaven, that'd be mission accomplished for me.

it'll be YEEAAAAAARRRSSS before you can catch me!
Taka T.
Taka T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galea R. Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:18 pm

taka you're literally the worst mafia player i've ever seen in my life holy cow
Galea R.
Galea R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory M. Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:18 pm

Leave Taka Alone