Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:31 pm

oh i didnt mention it but atm i think scum are emmy/caroline
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Halsey N. on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:38 pm

Scum, you are rude. Didn't even finish answer the "plan" questions. There really is no such thing as decency anymore..

Town, I ask one thing of you plebs.

Murder them........
avatar
Halsey N.

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-08-27
Location : Honor Statue at Central Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Infernando G. on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:50 pm

I'm a pleb but I'm proud!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry Halsey. I will avenge you and Jeremiah by lynching the very obvious scum

And Cherry, why Caroline over Kimmy? Didn't you say you had a gut feeling about kimmy more.

ALSO ITS LYLO SO BE CAREFUL ABOUT LYNCHING UNLESS ITS KIMMY OR EMMY CAUSE IF SO FEEL FREE farao
I will lynch soon too I want to hear more from Cherry and Caroline though on who they think is scum/should be lynched
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Infernando G. on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:51 pm

Cherry P. wrote:effectively one of the things im wary about is emmy being so ridiculously erratic at dl
every single time emmy has been freaking out moreso than she normally does, and any/all lynch targets have been town (confirmed everyone aside from kimmy).
its potentially behavior that could be faked to seem more townie, since plenty of town would be freaking out at dl when they arent sure whats happening
feel free to discuss this but a lot of what im going off of is my gut so i'd appreciate seeing arguments against people (even me, although i'd be interested to see what the arguments were aside from me being lazy/busy)

I AGREE

Suspicious how Emmy remains so calm until 30 seconds before deadline when she flips out and "impulsively" changes plurality. CLARA WASNT MEANT TO DIE Sad
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:56 pm

i thought i said i gut-tr'd kimmy after his reactions? i was unsure about him at the start of d3 for sure, but idr ever scumreading him
for caroline i really like her reasoning but i get neither town nor scum vibes from her posts which is sketching me out
also poe, which is ARSE reasoning but idc
atm id much rather lynch emmy
also kimmy i saw you lurking just bc i think ur town doesnt mean you get a get of a jail free card
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:57 pm

infernando can you restate why you think kimmy/emmy are scum? you probs said it before but im waaaaay too lazy to find it and i dont remember it atm
short summaries are fine, although the longer it is (while on-topic) the better
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:37 am

It wasn't lurking, I left my computer on when I sleep >.>

Also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clara Town
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Emmy shifting
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You TR Infernando

Why would you think Infernando is scum? All they've been doing for literally the entire of yesterday and today is "Kimmy and Emmy is scum fuck you all lynch them my word is law" (not exactly quoted but the general idea), I'd say this is pretty damningly scummy no matter what angle you look at it from.

So you believe not one, but two of the townleaders are scum? Personally I'm looking to more of a Infernando/Emmy team with Emmy's vote on Infernando and then pulled off a few posts later and Infernando is bussing since Emmy is pmuch the most scummy out of the townleaders and it's easy towncred.

gun to the head I think Cherry is town here, I don't see any conceivable way Infernando/Cherry or Emmy/Cherry works out, and Caroline/Cherry are basically the towniest people so far.

Please don't tell me that it is tonal, or I'll start going berserk too and see how you like it.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:38 am

they said "Jeremiah flipped town and I like their reads" that was the largest explanation given so far iirc.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:42 am

Or maybe it's Infernando/Caroline since Infernando is hardcore tunnelling on the rest of us but I'm more willing to stick to the Infernando/Emmy since it makes more sense when you look at them individually and scum interactions are easily set up.

Emmy what the heck was the EoD just now you basically pulled an Infernando, which is weird since you scumread Infernando .-.

Another point to bring up against Infernando here is that they sheeped dead Jeremiah's reads, but not Shepherd's reads, who basically died in the same scenario.

avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:43 am

so tempted to just fuck it and lynch Infernando but I should be waiting for the other players first ;;
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Caroline M. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:04 pm

For some reason i thought plurhammer was a thing but i guess not. Anyway before I talk about EoD I want to go back to the dazzling nightkill again. Specifically the first one because the recent kill on halsey could be seen from 100 dazzling miles away and so it doesnt really differentiate any of the players. Of course saying that "priccy proc getting killed over emmy means emmy gotta be scum", although it does raise suspicions, isnt really true due to the reasons I and others have brought up about proctor being townread by almost everyone and can potentially be townleader. But this can also be applied to Emmy at the time (except she IS rather than potential to be a townleader). Therefore there must have been something that made the mafia prefer a kill on the doc rather than emmy...

Of course for the sake of this analysis i need to dazzlingly assume that emmy is town. Since both emmy and proctor are similar in regards to being universally townread then it must mean that the most likely influence for mafia's kill is their individual reads. Therefore the logical process of thought is that those who are null/scum in proctor's eye's is more likely to be mafia while those who are town in emmy's is also more likely to be mafia. Now looking through their ISOs, it seems that Proctor Who has null/scum read on clara, jeremiah, infernando and kimmy with clara and jeremiah flipping town. Therefore infernando and kimmy have the most benefit in killing dr proctor. On the other hand, Emmy only has townreads on me and halsey (possibly the doc and kimmy but not sure about those). But this shows that infernando didnt have any better reason to kill the doc rather than emmy. Kimmy may have but thats only one person when there is 2 mafia. Therefore it makes more sense for emmy to have died simply because she has done more and seems more likely to continue to lead town while the doctor has been inactive in day 1 so that guarentee is not nearly as high. Therefore the more likely situation here is that emmy is mafia with kimmy or infernando since those 2 have the most benefit from proctor being killed. Not cherry because the surgeon hardtownread him. Anyway gonna post more stuff later...
avatar
Caroline M.

Posts : 106
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Caroline M. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:52 pm

I am dazzled by the fact people still talk about how i overuse the word dazzle! I thought by now people would take it as if i am saying "and" every so often....absolutely dazzling!

Emmy A. wrote:I AM ABOUT TO START CAPS LOCKING AGAIN I SEE YOU PEOPLE THERE

GET OVER HERE AND TALK TO ME

Rather than quoting the big post before this, i'll quote this because it is shorter. But basically you had 14 mins until deadline after that big post yet 6 minutes later all you post is the thing i am quoting which would probs take about 30 seconds to write. Instead you could have at leaat addressed my post as to why i think there is no reason to suggest clara is scum. I know you read it too because you said "caroline there is no such thing as plurhammer" owtte. But nope you post a load of junk about why something scares you and then switch onto clara. Now usually i dont think erratic behaviour is a scumtrait because i would think mafia would be composed on whoever they are lynching. However when a townie is erratic, things you would see is rapid succession of posts that includes conflicting content on why they are torn. But its still content...not WHY DOES THIS SCARE ME ERMAGERD WHYYYY. The fact that you've unnessecarily turned on caps lock for 2 EoDs in a row makes this look extremely faked.

Infernando G. wrote:GUYS KIMMY AND EMMY ARE SCUM DOES NO ONE SEE THIS WTFFFFF

This post dazzles me and imo is definitely coming from a townie perspective. From all the "textbook" scummy traits that infernando has shown, you would think he would pull another one by accepting the fact clara got lynched by pretending to be his hydra (since his hydra said that kimmy is fine but clara looks suspicious). Or he would be like "I TOLD YOU FRENS" after clara flipped town at the start of day 5. Although he did that, the fact that he also said it EoD makes the frustration he is conveying come from a town perspective.

Cherry P. wrote:
for caroline i really like her reasoning but i get neither town nor scum vibes from her posts which is sketching me out
also poe, which is ARSE reasoning but idc
Didnt u say in the post before where you "word vomitted" that i gave you dazzling town vibes?

Kimmy S. wrote:so tempted to just fuck it and lynch Infernando but I should be waiting for the other players first ;;

....its lylo.....you probably shouldnt "fuck it"

Anyway my intent is to lynch emmy but she hasnt said anything yet, so i'll wait until then. I still stand by my dazzling opinion that emmy + kimmy are the scumteam.
avatar
Caroline M.

Posts : 106
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Infernando G. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:50 pm

@Kimmy

Why lynch me over Emmy? You said that you think we're a scum team and if so wouldnt it be better to lynch Emmy if more people are for lynching her. Literally everyone except Emmy herself has her as a part of their scum team
OR IS IT BECAUSE YOURE PROTECTING HER????????? DUN DUN DUN
I think you're trying to very subtly accuse Emmy but push the lynch on me so you can win but in case Emmy gets lynched you can take credit for it and seem more town

avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:
Why would you think Infernando is scum? All they've been doing for literally the entire of yesterday and today is "Kimmy and Emmy is scum fuck you all lynch them my word is law" (not exactly quoted but the general idea), I'd say this is pretty damningly scummy no matter what angle you look at it from.
I assume you mean wouldn't
but yeah, thats why i opened it with "i can't believe i'm saying this" since infernando has done literally nothing that would make me think that he's town, but i just cant shake the feeling that he's town. I wish i could explain it but i really can't.
not a fan of his extreme tunnel on you/emmy either but I can't really do anything about it (at least he's consistent?)

Kimmy S. wrote:
So you believe not one, but two of the townleaders are scum? Personally I'm looking to more of a Infernando/Emmy team with Emmy's vote on Infernando and then pulled off a few posts later and Infernando is bussing since Emmy is pmuch the most scummy out of the townleaders and it's easy towncred.
its more of i think emmy is scum and then i'm poe'ing caroline into scumpool. im more confident on emmy than I am caroline. I don't really understand why two townleaders can't be scum anyways, its happened plenty of times.

Kimmy S. wrote:Please don't tell me that it is tonal, or I'll start going berserk too and see how you like it.
hot

Kimmy S. wrote:
Emmy what the heck was the EoD just now you basically pulled an Infernando, which is weird since you scumread Infernando .-.
idr infernando being erratic w/ their lynches at dl, do you mean something else?

Kimmy S. wrote:
Another point to bring up against Infernando here is that they sheeped dead Jeremiah's reads, but not Shepherd's reads, who basically died in the same scenario.
what's wrong with this?

Kimmy S. wrote:so tempted to just fuck it and lynch Infernando but I should be waiting for the other players first ;;
if ur saying fuck it you should be lynching emmy
regardless you shouldnt be lynching rn

Caroline M. wrote:I am dazzled by the fact people still talk about how i overuse the word dazzle! I thought by now people would take it as if i am saying "and" every so often....absolutely dazzling!
ur literally blinding me

Caroline M. wrote:The fact that you've unnessecarily turned on caps lock for 2 EoDs in a row makes this look extremely faked.
+1

Caroline M. wrote:
Didnt u say in the post before where you "word vomitted" that i gave you dazzling town vibes?
ye
when i think about it harder though its because your reasoning tends to be along the same line as my reasoning
which is a pretty poor application of something similar to correlation = causation (your thoughts are like mine therefore you must be town like me) so disregarding that idk
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Infernando G. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:23 pm

Tunneling *clap* isn't *clap* wrong *clap* when *clap* the *clap* people *clap* you *clap* tunnel *clap* are *clap* scum

Alsoooooooo I would like to address kimmy's point. Wait lemme get the quote
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Infernando G. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:So you believe not one, but two of the townleaders are scum? Personally I'm looking to more of a Infernando/Emmy team with Emmy's vote on Infernando and then pulled off a few posts later and Infernando is bussing since Emmy is pmuch the most scummy out of the townleaders and it's easy towncred.

Why can't two of the town leaders be scum? If we've learnt anything from anon by now its that the mafia are usually the most controlling town leaders of the game Jungle Mafia anyone? So I don't understand what point you're trying to make here.

As for the thing u said about me sheeping Jeremiah and not Shepherd, are you trying to say I HAVE to sheep the other if i did one? Is the fact that Jeremiah's delivery of his points stuck out to me more?
You see little kimmy, thats why I originally thought u were a little scummy but after directly observing your interactions with everyone and especially Emmy I am positive cyclops

And for Emmy I've been saying it since day one but you guys didn't think that was a valid reason but its one of those scummy vibe things that u can't elaborate on. BUT NOWWW especially after her plays yesterday of seeming so confident and then freaking out before deadline to save her ever so obvious partner Kimmy Jong Un I AM SURE OF HER TOO!!!
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Infernando G. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:36 pm

I'm trying to find a post where Emmy explains why she thinks Clara is more scummy than Kimmy but I can't find one. Correct me if Im wrong but I think the only time she brought it up was right before she switched her lynch and she hasn't been online to justify it Question
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:02 pm

Infernando G. wrote:Tunneling *clap* isn't *clap* wrong *clap* when *clap* the *clap* people *clap* you *clap* tunnel *clap* are *clap* scum
yeah but its an issue when you refuse (and still fking havent) to back up your points and pmuch just continually say "OMG THIS GUY IS SCUM!11!!1!! LYNCH THEM!!!!1!!1!!111!!1!!!!1!!

Infernando G. wrote:I'm trying to find a post where Emmy explains why she thinks Clara is more scummy than Kimmy but I can't find one. Correct me if Im wrong but I think the only time she brought it up was right before she switched her lynch and she hasn't been online to justify it Question
i would like to see emmy defend herself on this
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:04 pm

i can see some substance to a emmy/infernando scumteam but i dont think its the case
i also think that emmy's been so erratic because both the options to be lynched were town so she can afford to seem like shes being confused and freaking out at dl when in reality shes in little danger
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:04 pm

like look at the last round with that guy who was freaking out at dl constantly and ended up being mafia
i dont remember the name but he won in 3p lylo if that helps
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Infernando G. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:42 pm

I did tell u why i think they're scum :O Unless you're asking for a huge paragraph with super long analysis which seems like a waste of time if I'm getting the point across but if thats what yalls want then okie dokie
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:44 pm

i saw the kimmy/emmy relation that you pointed out + the erratic behavior at dl + gut feeling but idr what else you have
only thing i remember you saying is you didnt like emmy promising to do something later which was bad reasoning
big paragraphs would be great but at minimnum just generally restating it is much preferred!
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Infernando G. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Cherry P. wrote:i can see some substance to a emmy/infernando scumteam but i dont think its the case
i also think that emmy's been so erratic because both the options to be lynched were town so she can afford to seem like shes being confused and freaking out at dl when in reality shes in little danger

Uhm I don't think this is the case. She wouldnt have for no reason freaked out if she had nothing to lose. To me it seems like a terrible play to seem like an unsure townie or whatever. I think she did it because Kimmy was going to be lynched and she realized it was better to make a risky play than lose her partner. She would not have done something like that if she knew both of them were town and had nothing to lose
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Infernando G. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Cherry P. wrote:i saw the kimmy/emmy relation that you pointed out + the erratic behavior at dl + gut feeling but idr what else you have
only thing i remember you saying is you didnt like emmy promising to do something later which was bad reasoning
big paragraphs would be great but at minimnum just generally restating it is much preferred!

Okay I shall make it brief points then

Emmy:

1. You guys said it was a bad reason and at this point in the game I don't want to base my lynch solely on the the doing stuff later thing but I just brought it up again because to be thats when I started getting some low key scummy vibes ya know. Kinda like reading between the lines.
2. If youve noticed her plays from day 1 have dramatically changed. The way she posted her reads in the beginning were very calm and seemingly well thought out but in the past day she's been acting more uh whats the word.. uncertain you could say? Which isn't wrong to be uncertain but just that most town players if they play like that, its consistent from day 1 but does it not seem off to you that suddenly she changed her play yesterday to attempt to play it off as a unsure townie? I strongly believe this was cause plurality was on Kimmy and if she was being consistent with her plays she couldn't just shift her lynch without it being super scummy so she fell back to the oldest trick in the book. You may have fooled them the first few days, Emmy but I saw right through it! cheers
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Infernando G. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:53 pm

^That wasnt a very brief point but we chillin'
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum