Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Emmy A. wrote:I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO PUSH HIM BASED ON WHAT I INTERPRETED AS A PREGAME JOKE, WHICH I DIDN'T LIKE

THIS IS DEFINITIVELY NOT A JOKE DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT APPEARS IN MULTIPLE POSTS AS HOW HE IS PLAYING AND HE'S MADE EFFORTS TO SEEM LIKE HE'S ACTUALLY SCUMHUNTING WHEN HE'S CALLED OUT ON IT BUT THE EFFORTS THEMSELVES ARE WEAK ONES
but its still the same attitude that I called out, silly!
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Emmy A. wrote:
BUT WHY WOULD HE MAKE IT TO BEGIN WITH IF HE DIDN'T PLAN ON DEFENDING IT?
idk maybe he just needed me to tell him his arguments were garbo
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Emmy A. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Shepherd D. wrote:If Jeremiah is town, Cherry is scum.
If Jeremiah is scum, Cherry is town.

There simply aren't enough people on right now to take plur off me, so I'm honestly just throwing reads out there. Enjoy them as you wish...
WAIT WHAT

WE HAVE TWO MINUTES QUICK WHERE DID THIS COME FROM
avatar
Emmy A.

Posts : 147
Join date : 2017-08-27
Location : Location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Shepherd D. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Goodbye, friends...
avatar
Shepherd D.

Posts : 56
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Halsey N. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Time to post now.

Shepherd. I don't like you. You keep FOS (and don't tell me you do) based on activity.

Shepherd D. wrote:Apologies, I misread Emmy's heads. I thought that they had both been working together in the most recent wallposts. Forgive me. It's worth noting that when I pointed at you as town, I was short on time and had been merely skimming over posts, not getting into the grit of them enough. Also, I do realize that I still haven't given info on Jeremiah yet, will do that in just a moment. "1. "Overall, I don't like that fact that you're taking advantage of my minor slip-up last night." I'm pretty sure I said not too long ago that I found your lack of doing anything not indicating alignment. " Again, this was based on the comments your other head made, which were clearly designating me as a harsh scumread, not NAI. Overall, with this post, I'm going to note that I was only reading from one head and not both. Thus, I don't feel it logical to continue lynching Emmy, as this makes half of my argument irrelevant regardless. Unlynch Emmy.

Like this for example. You might say now that activity doesn't indicate scum yet you continue to Fos on it. Not only this but you keep making up the lamest excuses to try to FOS (don't tell me those are legit questions). For example, you ask about the "dazzling" stuff while you keep posting about your damn "muscles". You also switch so often on your scumleans and its mainly because of activity, but I'm not going to lynch you. My lynch is this


Lynch Jeremiah W.

Time to explain in a separate post
avatar
Halsey N.

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-08-27
Location : Honor Statue at Central Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Halsey N. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Although I know that Shepherd will still die nonetheless because of plur but I want to make my case on Jeremiah right now before aj shuts me down.
avatar
Halsey N.

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-08-27
Location : Honor Statue at Central Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 pm

End of day, I'm sorry Halsey but your post time was 21:00, which is deadline, so your vote isn't counted. rip.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Shepherd D. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:02 pm

BAH!
avatar
Shepherd D.

Posts : 56
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Shepherd D. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Anyways good luck guys. Was fun playing with you, even if it didn't last long. I hope to do more in the future, and GOD BLESS THE GUNS!
avatar
Shepherd D.

Posts : 56
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Halsey N. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 pm

NOOOO, I was about to send the second post.wijwnfeifwsfgev
avatar
Halsey N.

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-08-27
Location : Honor Statue at Central Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:04 pm

lol halsey you realize if your lynch went through you wouldve killed jeremiah instead
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Halsey N. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:04 pm

I guess I'll read at night and post everything immediately once day starts if I live of course. AJ, why arent you busy like last time ;-;
avatar
Halsey N.

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-08-27
Location : Honor Statue at Central Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Halsey N. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Cherry P. wrote:lol halsey you realize if your lynch went through you wouldve killed jeremiah instead


this hurts even more....
avatar
Halsey N.

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-08-27
Location : Honor Statue at Central Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Votecount 2.4
******************************

Shepherd D.(4)- Caroline M., Clara H., Cherry P., Jeremiah W.
Jeremiah W.(4)- Kimmy S., Dr. Proctor, Shepherd D., Emmy A.
Cherry P.(0)-
Emmy A.(0)-
Dr. Proctor(0)-
Halsey N.(0)-
Caroline M.(0)-
Clara H.(0)-
Infernando G.(0)-
Kimmy S.(0)-
Not Voting(2)- Infernando G., Halsey N.
******************************
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 12th at 9pm EST.

Shepherd D. was lynched.

he was the...:
2-Shot Fruit Vendor

Night 2 Commence! Deadline is the 14th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by ajhockeystar on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:14 pm

the death last night was of...:
Dr. Proctor the 2-Shot Fruit Vendor

Day 3 Commence!

Votecount 3.0
******************************

Jeremiah W.(0)-
Cherry P.(0)-
Emmy A.(0)-
Halsey N.(0)-
Caroline M.(0)-
Clara H.(0)-
Infernando G.(0)-
Kimmy S.(0)-
Not Voting(8)- Infernando G., Halsey N., Caroline M., Clara H., Cherry P., Jeremiah W., Kimmy S., Emmy A.
******************************
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 18th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:28 pm

pretty irritated that shepherd wasn't scum, he was giving off definite "defeated scum trying to seem town" vibes to me at the end there
then again I said the same for anima so maybe I just suck
doc proc was an interesting nightkill, but I suppose i can understand it given that when he actually posted it was a lot of solid content and pretty blatantly townie (imo).
i'm even busier than i was last day but i'll try my best to have some semblance of activity

gonna start off with a Lynch Kimmy S., i'll explain this when I have some more time
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Halsey N. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:01 am

Time to make up for last day.


First post is to end my squabbling with Caroline once and for all.
This post is also to put an end to your accusations Caroline of me not answering your questions which you keep stating throughout the game relentlessly and hastily/brazenly which if I missed any, I apologize (whether it be for misinterpretation ony my part, missing text which will most likely be my fault, you asking a question in period form, etc.). Nontheless, I answered atleast almost all of your questions so let's not blow this into exaggeration.
Due to that stuff, I will suggest something.

So, we can both can keep track of we are saying (and for me to save alot of time because irl is busy atm and don't want what happened day 2 occuring again) this is what I'm asking you to do.

My part
First I will post the initial point of the plan like before to get us started and any alone points I made day 1 without anybody asking me anything at all (unless it was the main idea of the plan obv).

------- (The Plan): Now for my brilliant plan (might have overthought it though). I was seeing some of the game chat and saw how alot of reactions were based from the RVS. So I decided to filler and repost the same info and see if they brought different reactions from the accounts. Since this was something really unexpected, I was trying to see if some people broke character (mainly get reads from them). I also thought about the two person mechanic and even though two people might act differently, if the goal is the same as the other person, they will try to pressure on it. For example, let's say the other person in my account thought my reads were wrong, they might say oops and say something different or add on to the reads. Mafia however if their goal is to only lynch a person, will most likely keep their goal the same and stay on the same target as the other player in that account. You can say I threw in a random variable to cause some stimuli. I waited 10 hours and tried to see if anything changed and how players reacted to my post. I liked what I saw from players like Emmi since they didnt try to outright lynch me and see the positive of that. I did not like what I saw from players like Cherry which I stated above.

Your Part

First, post all questions that you have about my plan in question (bullet point) form (questions I answered and that I haven't to stay organized). Also post your interpretation of the plan that you stated you had

Then post/underline the questions that I supposedly did not answer from you (you quote those questions, so I can control-f them) and I will quote/check if I answered them or not (including any similar variations that do not stray away from the main agenda of your questions).

Other Stuff
When I had an issue with my account, I asked AJ and he fixed it. Then, if he has not fixed your problem by this time, then I will believe you are lying about not being able to access ISOs. We have that clear? This means I don't won't take any excuses about missing stuff, etc.

Finally, remember this is mafia. I state what I believe and what is true by explaining the logical prowess behind it. I do not like when people assume that mine or anybody elses posts contain an ad hominem agenda behind them. This is because it makes people look in a bad light and either not like them/dismiss them.

The example is you stating that I am patronizing you when I explained the logical prowess for why I thought that lynching for the reason plainly stated (being pressuring) is not really pressuring and I stand by it. Pressuring is supposed to be a side effect of something whether it be intimidation, persuasion, annoyance, etc. If you state you are lynching to pressure, then that pressure is gone because it's just an empty lynch because you are making your intention of pressuring out in public. It's like stating you are just acting that way for the sole purpose to pressure, not because you think somebody is scum. This goes for anybody obviously, not just you (like Emmy).
This is because it either leads to
A.) Predemiated Lynches and tunnel of a specific player (which Caroline, I do believe you did)
B.) Empty Lynches in which "pressure" is a reason to initiate it (nobody has done this so far)
C.) The "I just pressured him, I do not believe he is scum" reason.

So I would really hate if somebody were to dismiss this just because they believe I am "patronizing" them.
Time to make up for last day.
First post is to end my squabbling with Caroline once and for all.
This post is also to put an end to your accusations Caroline of me not answering your questions which you keep stating throughout the game relentlessly and hastily/brazenly which if I missed any, I apologize (whether it be for misinterpretation ony my part, missing text which will most likely be my fault, you asking a question in period form, etc.). Nontheless, I answered atleast almost all of your questions so let's not blow this into exaggeration.
Due to that stuff, I will suggest something.

So, we can both can keep track of we are saying (and for me to save alot of time because irl is busy atm and don't want what happened day 2 occuring again) this is what I'm asking you to do.
My part
First I will post the initial point of the plan like before to get us started and any alone points I made day 1 without anybody asking me anything at all (unless it was the main idea of the plan obv).

------- (The Plan): Now for my brilliant plan (might have overthought it though). I was seeing some of the game chat and saw how alot of reactions were based from the RVS. So I decided to filler and repost the same info and see if they brought different reactions from the accounts. Since this was something really unexpected, I was trying to see if some people broke character (mainly get reads from them). I also thought about the two person mechanic and even though two people might act differently, if the goal is the same as the other person, they will try to pressure on it. For example, let's say the other person in my account thought my reads were wrong, they might say oops and say something different or add on to the reads. Mafia however if their goal is to only lynch a person, will most likely keep their goal the same and stay on the same target as the other player in that account. You can say I threw in a random variable to cause some stimuli. I waited 10 hours and tried to see if anything changed and how players reacted to my post. I liked what I saw from players like Emmi since they didnt try to outright lynch me and see the positive of that. I did not like what I saw from players like Cherry which I stated above.

Your Part

First, post all questions that you have or had about my plan in question (bullet point) form (questions I answered and that I haven't to stay organized).

Then post/underline the questions that I supposedly did not answer from you (you quote those questions, so I can control-f them) and I will quote/check if I answered them or not (including any similar variations that do not stray away from the main agenda of your questions).

Other Stuff
When I had an issue with my account, I asked AJ and he fixed it. Then, if he has not fixed your problem by this time, then I will believe you are lying about not being able to access ISOs. We have that clear? This means I don't won't take any excuses about missing stuff, etc.

Finally, remember this is mafia. I state what I believe and what is true by explaining the logical prowess behind it. I do not like when people assume that mine or anybody elses posts contain an ad hominem agenda behind them. This is because it makes people look in a bad light and either not like them/dismiss them.

The example is you stating that I am patronizing you when I explained the logical prowess for why I thought that lynching for the reason plainly stated (being pressuring) is not really pressuring and I stand by it. Pressuring is supposed to be a side effect of something whether it be intimidation, persuasion, annoyance, etc. If you state you are lynching to pressure, then that pressure is gone because it's just an empty lynch because you are making your intention of pressuring out in public. It's like stating you are just acting that way for the sole purpose to pressure, not because you think somebody is scum. This goes for anybody obviously, not just you (like Emmy).
This is because it either leads to
A.) Predemiated Lynches and tunnel of a specific player (which Caroline, I do believe you did)
B.) Empty Lynches in which "pressure" is a reason to initiate it (nobody has done this so far)
C.) The "I just pressured him, I do not believe he is scum" reason.

So I would really hate if somebody were to dismiss this just because they believe I am "patronizing" them.
Summary
I am not saying we should restart this ordeal by asking different questions as that will just be open to interpration and you know, won't be geniuine (somebody could make something up).
This is mainly just to stay organized. You will ask your questions in a way I can control-f your ISO to see if you asked it and I will answer them in a way you can control f my ISO to see if I answered it. We will also restate your questions and my answers if you believe they have been answered (state this obviously) so everybody else can see and we can go back on this post and not need to go back to Day 1 and be in chaos/waste time.
Also, you might be asking, what if one answer or question is way out of context. The person who is uncomfortable with that objects to the quesiton/answer and give a legitimiate reason for why that person is uncomfortable with the question/answer. It was out of place at that time, or it is way off from what you claim it can be interpreted as, etc (we will use quotes as evidence since those questions and answers would be past time). For example, an answer responding to a quote question would be used as evidence.

Closing Thoughts
I hope you cooperate with me on this as it will help us both and it will be ever prescent to town (town will be able to intervene on this more easily if this was not their focus before/be unaware or confused of what is happening). If you have any objections to this, have any questions about it, or want to address any points, you know what to do.


Next post will be my any questions/points that I have for anybody in this game from day 2 post which I will post tomorrow(need my sleep and need to recheck some stuff). That also includes the reason I lynched Jeremiah for free in this package deal.

I also gained a new thought process and will have a new way to go about lynches which is why I won't be lynching Jeremiah for the reason I did yesterday (or well right away, keeping that a secret) which you will know about tomorrow. I can already infer mostly everybody's srs and trs, but anybody's minds can change, so I won't comment on that new thought process until I see some lynches although I'll just settle for scumleans since that will be enough for me so yeah, keep doing your thing. Don't get the wrong idea though, this only applies to my lynches. So ya, stay curious guys Smile.

Halsey

uses smokebomb

Halsey

has fled
avatar
Halsey N.

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-08-27
Location : Honor Statue at Central Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Halsey N. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:04 am

Crap, somehow double pasted. UGH, why am I so unlucky.

Well control f from this

First post is to end my squabbling with Caroline once and for all.


Night
avatar
Halsey N.

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-08-27
Location : Honor Statue at Central Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Dr. Proctor on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:03 am

Bah to the humbug.
avatar
Dr. Proctor

Posts : 42
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:59 am

[b]Vote Jeremiah[b]

I still believe this is scum, they've done pretty much nothing for the whole of Day 2 to convince me otherwise, if anything, they basically stood aside to let Shepherd die to save themselves.

I like how Halsey tried to resolve the whole thing with Caroline, feels like town wanting to move on from unproductive stuff imo. Would like to know what's your opinion on Caroline, and whether they're Town/Scum/NAI from this whole fiasco. Also, mind giving us a hint on this new thought process, and why it would help Town more than using the regular ol' "lynch and look at reactions" style of scumhunting?

Cherry, when will you have more time to explain the vote on me? I would appreciate a small brief about it if you're unable to provide a full case on me atm at least. Didn't like the commenting on the Night Kill like that when it provides nothing, but it doesn't ping me excessively hard right now compared to others.

Infernando hasn't been giving me a good feeling at all, lurking day 1 is bad but at least sorta excusable, but completely continuing to do nothing Day 2 is worrying, especially considering they've not been replaced yet, and it feels like they're intentionally lurking.

I need to go and actually analyse Day 2 and see what interactions Shepherd and Dr. Proc had.

I'm really sitting on the fence about Cherry right now, they've done some decently towny stuff, but they've been behaving rather scummily as well, the way they dropped the case on Halsey was timed well but the whole case was originally pretty weird. They've also haven't done much Day 2 that makes me especially lean to one side, so I'm looking for others' opinions here.

Anyways, I need to go soon so bye, posting more later.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:45 am

Vote Jeremiah

realized I fucked up the vote .-.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Caroline M. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:10 pm

I AM THE BIG, THE BAD, AND NOT THE UGLY, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BIG C. MANY YEARS I HAVE WORSHIPPED THE GODS OF THE RAZZLE DAZZLE, BUT WHAT GOOD HAVE THEY EVER DONE TO ME? AFTER YEARS OF BEING HUMILIATED AND RIDICULED BY OTHERS BECAUSE OF MY BELIEF OF THE RAZZLE DAZZLE, I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME ONE WITH THE DARK SIDE...THE DREARY DEVILS! I AM NOW IN OPEN WAR AGAINST THE GODS OF THE RAZZLE DAZZLE! THE FOLLOWERS OF THE DREARY DEVILS ARE FEW BUT WE ARE DEVOTED!

HALSEY, MOST OF THIS SQUABBLE SHOULD BE DIRECTED AT THE GODS OF THE RAZZLE DAZZLE, SO JOIN ME. I STILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HOW YOU FELT YOU HAD TO EXPLAIN TO ME THAT YOUR INTENTIONS MATTERED MORE THAN YOUR RESULTS, WHEN I HAD BEEN SPEAKING TO SOMEONE ABOUT HOW YOUR INTENTIONS MATTERED MORE THAN YOUR RESULTS. FOR THIS, I WANT AN EXPLANATION, THE REST IS UP TO THE DAZZLERS.

I WILL CONTINUE WHERE I LEFT OFF YESTERDAY, AND STOP YELLING PROBABLY. ALL THIS YELLING WILL MEAN MY VOICE WILL START MAKING A DREARY SOUND, AND I WOULD PREFER TO AVOID THAT.
avatar
Caroline M.

Posts : 106
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Caroline M. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:28 pm

well I was partway through shepherd last time, but that won't be a problem anymore. Emmy is not something I have time for right now, so I'm gonna go see what I can say about infernando.

Infernando is really inactive and just not really putting in the effort. I find him kind of scummy because he talks about how scummy it is for someone to say "I'll do this later" but in the meantime he's not even doing anything at all. "I'll do this later" is better than not saying anything at all and not doing anything at all tbh.

I'm also feeling really dreary and tired right now, so I need to get some rest. Right now I'm suspicious of Halsey but he's trying to make up for things so it's decreasing. He seems to genuinely be trying to fix this situation, which a scum could do too but eh. More trust in him than in Infernando right now. Clara is still confusing to me but not really scummy.
avatar
Caroline M.

Posts : 106
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:53 pm

Unlynch Kimmy
Believe it or not, that was a reaction test, although it was mostly for my own purposes aside from anything else.
i've been similarly on the fence about kimmy and I wanted to see how he would react to this (i feel like scum would've tried to go after me given that he had brought up points against me, while town would've tried to wait for a response). Response seems townie to me, or at least what i'd do when i'm town.

Further elaboration (if needed) and content later today (hopefully!)
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Caroline M. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Carol?!?!?! I can't believe you have done this! The gods of the razzle dazzle have been infuriated by your dazzling betrayal and you shall be incinerated in the dazzling flames of hell!!!

Halsey N. wrote:
Other Stuff
When I had an issue with my account, I asked AJ and he fixed it. Then, if he has not fixed your problem by this time, then I will believe you are lying about not being able to access ISOs. We have that clear? This means I don't won't take any excuses about missing stuff, etc.
No we don't have that clear at all! AJ can't fix this problem because this problem is only occurring for me. So like I said if you don't believe me then ask AJ and he will confirm because I sent him the screenshot. I will not be having you calling me a liar when I have clearly given you access (through AJ) of the evidence about this matter.

Halsey N. wrote:
Finally, remember this is mafia. I state what I believe and what is true by explaining the logical prowess behind it. I do not like when people assume that mine or anybody elses posts contain an ad hominem agenda behind them. This is because it makes people look in a bad light and either not like them/dismiss them.

Again I didnt "assume", I am simply sceptical that your plan is indeed legit and so I am questioning them to see if you can convince me why your plan was not a cover up attempt. This is evident by the way I refrained to give you a read because it is dependent on whether I get convinced that your plan is either legit or not. If I just "assumed" like you said, I would have just put you in the scum section. So far the whole questioning thing turned into a massive stand-off because of one person getting frustrated which triggered the whole cycle so I am hoping my points actually get across fully in this thing we are doing.

Halsey N. wrote:
The example is you stating that I am patronizing you when I explained the logical prowess for why I thought that lynching for the reason plainly stated (being pressuring) is not really pressuring and I stand by it. Pressuring is supposed to be a side effect of something whether it be intimidation, persuasion, annoyance, etc. If you state you are lynching to pressure, then that pressure is gone because it's just an empty lynch because you are making your intention of pressuring out in public. It's like stating you are just acting that way for the sole purpose to pressure, not because you think somebody is scum. This goes for anybody obviously, not just you (like Emmy).
This is because it either leads to
A.) Predemiated Lynches and tunnel of a specific player (which Caroline, I do believe you did)
B.) Empty Lynches in which "pressure" is a reason to initiate it (nobody has done this so far)
C.) The "I just pressured him, I do not believe he is scum" reason.

So I would really hate if somebody were to dismiss this just because they believe I am "patronizing" them.
I wouldn't have said you were patronising me unless you actually were.

Halsey N. wrote:
You see, the key word is 'to". That means the lynch was an action to pressure. It wasn't until day 2 where you gave a reason to actually lynch to which in effect, pressures him. You see the difference there? They are both very different.

Came across to me as patronising as if you are trying to explain to some thick person. It clearly says "It wasn't until day 2 where you gave a reason to actually lynch to which in effect, pressures him" which even clearly suggests that you didn't realise that the reason I gave day 2 is the same reason I gave day 1 (which I quoted in my previous post) and so that reason gets debunked since it isn't true. So when I said: "So perhaps I could lynch Shepherd as a way to pressure him to speak up day 2?" the core of the pressure was the reason I gave day 1 and not just the out of the blue pressure lynch like when Jeremiah lynched Cherry late day 2. Effectively what I am saying is, it's not an empty lynch because the lynch is filled with reasoning that I gave in day 1 and that reasoning is what will pressure him since it will always be against him until he addresses it. To further prove this, you even said "It's like stating you are just acting that way for the sole purpose to pressure, not because you think somebody is scum." But you know that is not true because I already said in a previous post that Shepherd was one of my two lynch candidates due to my reasoning in day 1 and him not addressing it despite coming online several times (the other being Anima). So this obviously shows that I thought Shepherd was scummy and likely to be the mafia.

About the tunnel thing, tunneling would imply that all I did was focus on Shepherd getting lynched regardless of the quality of my reasoning. Although it's true that I did continually give reasons against Shepherd, this was only because his posts didn't help his situation and instead made him look scummier in my eyes. It wasnt just me who did this as well and tbh I dont blame them because the reasons all make sense. In day 2, two people stood out to me as being scummy (Shepherd moreso than Jeremiah), so naturally I spent more time on those two than the rest of the playerlist (the only exception being you and tbh I spent the most time replying to your posts and looking for the quotes for evidence). It doesn't mean I didn't spend time on the rest of the playerlist at all and just focused on Shepherd, it's just I had more to say about Shepherd and I didn't have much to say about some of the others, on top of the fact most of my time was taken up replying to you. Therefore I don't think I tunneled on Shepherd.

Not sure if "predemiated" is a dazzling word. If you meant "premeditated", surely it would be a bit foolish to lynch without thinking through it first? Unless you mean the tunnel was premeditated then yeah I explained why I dont think i've been tunneling Shepherd.

Halsey N. wrote:
Summary
I am not saying we should restart this ordeal by asking different questions as that will just be open to interpration and you know, won't be geniuine (somebody could make something up).
But if I do happen to think of a new question/point against your plan, I won't hesitate to say it but I'll make sure it's clear that its a new one i thought of recently.

Halsey N. wrote:
This is mainly just to stay organized. You will ask your questions in a way I can control-f your ISO to see if you asked it and I will answer them in a way you can control f my ISO to see if I answered it.
I'd prefer if you would quote it because your ISOs are blocked for me, again if you dont believe me then ask AJ.

Btw here is the post I was talking about where I said I posted my interpretation of the plan
Caroline M. wrote:
From what I understand from this dazzling plan, you want to see which accounts show conflict in ideas and which show users backing each other up. You are saying that those who show a conflict in ideas are more likely to be town because of differences in ideas when scumhunting. You also say that users (of the same account) who look like they are backing each other up are more likely to be mafia because they both have the same goal of getting someone lynched (please correct me if I am misunderstanding).

Anyway so I'll give a full timeline in chronological order of questions regarding your plan:
1) Why didn't you wait until you found a solid scumtell? (This was answered and I agree it's probably not the best idea to prolong the plan too much, but it then gave rise to another question later)
2) Why did you say your plan was what gave you your scumread on Cherry when the reason you gave against Cherry didn't match what you were looking for in your plan? (See the interpretation quote for what I think you were looking for in your plan)
3) If you knew that prolonging the plan could potentially be harmful to town, why didn't you adapt the plan to suit a day 1 situation better if you indeed thought the plan through? (Since the plan depended on accurate hydra differentiation, which due to it being early day 1, it's difficult to differentiate accurately and provide a solid scumtell)

Finally here is a fresh new dazzling question:
Why was your "consensus warped" despite saying your plan was what gave you the scumread on Cherry? (iirc your consensus got warped because you thought Cherry lynched Jeremiah due to her thinking he is scum rather than lynching for a bad mindset. However this doesn't match with what your plan was looking for, this kind of links with question 2).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the questions that I believe you haven't answered before I called you out that you werent answering my questions the first time:

Caroline M. wrote:
Also at one point you quoted yourself about the "warped consensus" thing and said "caroline this is what I was referring to". Which post was it that you referred to this?

In the post where you exclaimed that you answered this many times, you said "I stated so many times that I was quickreading the game to catch up since it was alot and Cherry's posts in my head must have gotten with Emmy's so I inferred that Cherry lynched due to thinking that an individual was scum." I wasnt asking what you were referring to when you said you "warped your consensus", I was asking which post did you refer to the fact you warped your consensus (if that makes sense). Because if you ctrl + f "caroline this is what I was referring to", you'll see that it's smack bang in the middle of a dazzlingly long post and I have no idea where you referred to this.

Caroline M. wrote:
Which "weird question" are you referring to?

You answered this one in the same post as when you exclaimed that you answered the previous question many times (aka after I said that you werent answering my questions the first time). You said "That weird question was the one you thought you had explained".

Iirc there was one about intentions and stuff as well, hopefully the dreary carol who must not be named can make that one clearer.

I would dazzlingly appreciate if you could quote the occasions in which you have asked me 4 or 5 times as you have claimed about the scumminess due to hydra thing. When i checked i only saw one instance where you asked me before you claimed that you asked 4 or 5 times.

Hopefully there isnt anything I missed (if there is pls carol cover for me as dazzlingly as you can!) I was gonna post about other peoole but i am too tired so expect it tomorrow, stay dazzled!
avatar
Caroline M.

Posts : 106
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum