PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

+8
Kimmy S.
Anima V.
Emmy A.
Cherry P.
Clara H.
Jeremiah W.
Infernando G.
ajhockeystar
12 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra - Page 18 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Shepherd D. Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:33 am

I also find it odd that both of the Infernando heads have been somewhat inactive this game. Is there any reason for this? I'd love to scroll back and give my reads but I can't scroll and type at the same time. I'll open up Notepad and give you my bulky read paragraph later today.
Shepherd D.
Shepherd D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:36 am

Just a few dazzling posts from day 1 i would like to clear up.

Halsey N. wrote:
Caroline M. wrote:
Anima V. wrote:?

I've been thinking about the dazzling significance of this post. Like why the dazzle would either scum!Anima or town!Anima just post a question mark and then just leave? We've seen the fact anima has come online quite a few times during the time she was inactive so its not like she's confused and is like "what just happened?" since it seems as if she was keeping up without actually posting. It could be that one anima was logging on without posting while the other anima didnt log on for a while, but it would make a lot more sense to tell us about it + produce a dazzling defense. The only dazzling explanation that seems to make a bit of sense to me is that a scum!Anima posted a question mark in the hope of inducing wifom. The problem is this wifom is still affecting me and I am still unsure on where to place my lynch. I thinking that since there are already like 3 lynches on Anima, I dont think my own lynch on her will be that useful since she's probs gonna get lynched via plur anyway. So perhaps I could lynch Shepherd as a way to pressure him to speak up day 2?

It's not pressure if outright blatantly stated. I also don't like that post. That last sentence feels like attempting to take towncred or fear of lynching him due to people questioning you for why you lynched him. Can you explain what is the benefit of stating that to begin with?

Also, you didn't answer my question, you just stated hypothetical situations that if they were to be real, would make me scummy. You never said I was scummy to begin with directly until now.

In terms of "fear of lynching him due to people questioning you for why you lynched him", my reason to lynch him is valid and dazzlingly clear which is demonstrated due to Kimmy not having any further questions after I elaborated further on my lynch suggestion. Emmy on the other hand simply said "but sooner or later Shepherd will have to either post of be subbed out" which I agreed with. Although it is true that a common way to get inactives to talk is to lynch them, in my case I have a valid reason to lynch him and so the lynch itself is simply a message to say that the reason I have given is lynch-worthy. Therefore blatantly stating that I want to lynch Shepherd for the pressure does not dilute the pressure in any way because the reason is still there and cannot be denied until he talks and defends himself.

I see why you may have felt that I didnt answer your question, I just thought you would have understood the answer because it's common sense that the only way you would cover someone up is if you had someone to cover (ie a hydra). Plus I made it fairly clear that your drive to help town progress is townie, which makes the message fairly clear that the hydra is suggesting the scum!Halsey.

Halsey N. wrote:
Caroline: So far Anima and Shepherd are my top 2 contenders for most likely to be mafia. Shepherd I have talked about and the fact that he has come on a couple more times doesnt help his case at all. Same thing can be said about Anima. Even though she went through the effort at the start to explain the scenarios for the dazzling fruit plan, its just as important for scum to know about them too in order to not fall for any of the traps. Although its true she could have just said it in the quicktopic at night, I dont think a scum!Anima would miss this opportunity to gain early towncred without having to press on with the scumhunting.

Caroline M. wrote:As far as lynches go, I am conflicted. I don't think Halsey should be lynched right now, I am certain he has more dazzling arguments to make, and I would like to give them some more time. But then we do need an alternative for the lynch, and the sheer ammount of posts here is honestly overwhelming me. I have also run out of time to reread so I'm afraid I can't make a good decision right now.

So um, I'm really confused about the conflicting nature of your posts like this one. I'm a little speechless atm tbh. Like if you think I'm scum, I'm sure getting rid of me vouches more than whatever argument I can procure since you know, you need to lynch scum for town to win????

Again, given the dazzling nature of this game, its not a stretch to see perhaps why there are some conflicting ideas in some of my dazzling posts. To put it simply, one hydra believes that the cover up is a possibility while the other believes that the cover up scenario is more likely. Also one hydra is keeping up with the game more than the other. Anyway like I said, because I am just sceptical that the plan was indeed "schemed" as you said, I am reluctant to townread you because of your contributions. However this doesn't mean I scumread you because I cant be certain that you really did just make this up. Which is why I am giving my reasons as to why I am sceptical so that we can get to the bottom of this.

Halsey N. wrote:
Also, how does my plan not having the intended effect of helping town in its exact goal discredit me?

Caroline: See thats the thing, it didnt really serve town. He got no solid conclusions from his dazzling "scheme" which is what sparked my initial thought that this probably wasnt schemed and instead just an attempt to cover up his partner. Idk maybe he could have used a less risky way to do it but this doesnt dimish any of the points that i have brought up against Halsey and so my dazzling argument till now still stands.

You're exactly right on that, not going to lie. However, that plan which came out of nowhere onto day 1 caused some interesting reactions between each player and if you notice, did cause a lot of players to comment on it and showed how various players scumhunted. Kimmy, Jeremiah, you, etc. It was useful for bringing that out if you want to debate the usefulness of it which I believe you might be in confusing about. It did not achieve the goal intended however.

Nonetheless, let's say this plan helped nothing whatsoever. I still executed it on the goal to help town, so would it failing outright label me as scummy? At the end it's all, "does the thought really count" type of question, but I dare say and in my opinion has been proved by what I stated and by the thread that this plan was not useless.

This post here confirms to me that my intention is being misunderstood. I am not saying that not achieving the intended goal discredits you straight away, I am saying that it was what first gave me the idea that you could have just made this up to cover up for your hydra which made me sceptical of your scheme. As if this truly was a cover up, only then would it discredit you. I simply can't know for certain if you did this with town intention or not so it could have just been that all the reactions gained from it were side effects that happened to help town (since you made it fairly clear that it wasnt your intended goal). Anyway I will summarise all the points that I have that makes me sceptical of your "scheme".

The timing of the reveal meant you didnt give enough time to get a solid scumtell from it yet you still decided to say that it was your plan that made you identify cherry as a scumread. Yet in the same post the reason you gave for the scumread on cherry didnt match what you were looking for in your plan. All this gives the idea that you made up this plan haphazardly to cover for your hydra and then immediately tried to turn it against Cherry. Another point that could back this up is his backtracking of the cherry scumread and talked about how "everybody making a big deal out of it warped my consensus". This indicates that his initial scumread on Cherry was just him sheeping the consensus rather than the work of his plan.
It also involved being able to differentiate between hydras which means you basically have to guess if 1 or 2 users are on the account or whether the slight difference in posting styles is just one user which can be affected by emotions more easily (i.e aggressive cherry). This coupled by the fact it was in early day 1 where posting styles havent really been developed perhaps by both users seemed like an odd time to deploy this scheme especially since a hefty component of the plan is via hydra differentiation**. This, in addition to the flaws emmy pointed out, demeans the suggestion that this plan was well thought out and arises the possibility that it was actually a haphazard way to cover for his hydra.

**I understand that if it indeed was planned, then a reason why it was deployed day 1 is to stir up more discussion and accelerate the games development. However if it really was thought out properly, Halsey should have realised the exceeding dependence on hydra differentiation and adapted the plan to solve this problem and make it fit better in a day 1 situation.

Anyway I asked you a couple of questions to clarify what you mean when you said "when she asked the weird question" I asked which question are you referring to? I also asked what which post did you refer to the fact you "warped your consensus". I also decided to count how many times you asked the "scum due to hydra or not hydra" question and I only found one instance. Not sure where you got the 3 times from (perhaps i miscounted?) but it dazzles me that when I don't directly seem to address your question you go crazy about it, yet you don't seem to pay attention to all my posts (no matter how small these questions are).

Shepherd D. wrote:Now that I look at my QT, due to my partner subbing in late, we never actually sent in a fruit action. I wonder if AJ took that as idling. Whoever I was supposed to fruit, can you comment?

It's true i didnt receive any fruit but I am not too fussed about it because no kills happened. What I am fussed about is that you are STILL ignoring my point against you. You even said that your partner was the one being subbed out so its fairly clear that you're the same guy who posted the post that i called out.

Emmy A. wrote:That was unclear. I mean if the day is in a pre-mylo, pre-lylo, or mylo situation, we should fruit the following night (No Lynching if the game is in mylo).

Umm i thought if we NL then AJ just randomly picks a player to get lynched. Not sure tho so i'll confirm that with AJ.

Also i forgot to quote the part where you said my lack of lynch struck you as odd. Unfortunately due to time constraints i wasnt able to stay for long enough to dazzlingly post my lynch, and while i was online at the time I really wasnt sure on who to lynch.

I also want to add my dazzling voice to emmy's concern on jeremiah because it is completely illogical to say that despite believing that anima is most likely a member of town who reacted poorly to pressure, you dont mind a lynch on anima. So what if she inflicted confusion on town near the end of day 1? That doesnt mean you just accept a lynch on who you think (which turned out to be true) is most likely town. Instead you pursue your scumread which in your case is kimmy right? You really didnt do that at all except the odd post that said "if i were to lynch, i would lynch kimmy". Your readlist that you did day 1, despite saying that kimmy is leaning scum, you said that your biggest scumread is anima!!! So the pressure you had against him, no matter how little it was, just diluted because you didnt follow up and press on him further. Instead your anima scumread just looked like a way to sheep the consensus since you then made it clear that anima is most likely a town member who reacted poorly to pressure.

Clara H. wrote:
Shepherd D. wrote:Now that I look at my QT, due to my partner subbing in late, we never actually sent in a fruit action. I wonder if AJ took that as idling. Whoever I was supposed to fruit, can you comment?

I don't have enough time to look at everything so I'll just comment on this because it strikes me as scum
Why would you need to discuss the fruiting? I sent my fruit without any discussion, as it's obvious where the fruit has to go to if you read day 1. So why would Shepherd need to discuss it? The only reason I can see is because he is also needing to decide whether or not to kill, and whether or not to fruit. It explains the no deaths, as I believe he did just not end up sending anything

Emmy: I have explained my reasons for Hasley as best as I can. If you don't understand it then I see no way of making you understand it

Umm uh..what the dazzle? See the problem with most of clara's post is that it just doesnt make sense. Shepherd was just explaining why he didnt send any fruit to me (although i also want to know why the other shepherd who posted didnt send). How on earth does that link with deciding on who to nightkill? And most importantly, how the dazzle does it explain shepherd not doing anything?!?!?

Anyway I am not happy that shepherd has come online yet has decided to completely ignored my dazzling points against him. For convenience i'll repeat them here. When i said something along the lines of "cherry ignored shepherds question", you said in your post "i would have liked to hear cherry's thoughts tho" or something like that which is fine on its own however you decided to not follow up on it despite showing an apparent interest in cherry's thoughts. This contradicts the fact you didnt follow up which makes it feel as if you said that just to coast along with what i said and appear to sound curious. You even came back online several times but didnt post which shows that your inactivity isnt due to unfortunate irl time constraints and is just because you either cant be bothered or you want to just lurk. In those times where you came online you could have addressed my points and emmy's question asking about your RVS actions yet you decided to just ignore them.

Lynch Shepherd
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:36 am

Oh shepherd posted, hang on lemme read them
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:03 am

Shepherd D. wrote:
Clara H. wrote:

I don't have enough time to look at everything so I'll just comment on this because it strikes me as scum
Why would you need to discuss the fruiting? I sent my fruit without any discussion, as it's obvious where the fruit has to go to if you read day 1. So why would Shepherd need to discuss it? The only reason I can see is because he is also needing to decide whether or not to kill, and whether or not to fruit. It explains the no deaths, as I believe he did just not end up sending anything

Emmy: I have explained my reasons for Hasley as best as I can. If you don't understand it then I see no way of making you understand it

The problem was that first off, my partner subbed out and thus didn't know the plan first off... Secondly, we both agreed on following the plan but neither of us actually bolded the fruit target by the end of the night. This is why I need Caroline's input, if idles are forced if an action is not sent.

My problem is that for any town player, it goes without saying that they should follow the plan. For mafia though, it's different. They are the Ines that need to decide whether or not they follow the plan, or kill. That's begun i think you are scum. You had to discuss what to do with your partner, but never got round to sending the action. Also. If 2 people are agreed, the second to agree should be Sending the fruit when he agrees, so that's something

Caroline, it's not th fact that he didn't send a fruit, it's his reason why (you can see the reasons here)

Hasley I will get round to it I swear I'm just busy and am doing stuff I see as high priority sorry ;/;

Anyway

Lynch Shepherd
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:15 am

Cherry P. wrote:is getting fruit even relevant when there are no deaths?
smdh at infernando idling
I did get fruit last night, though

wait no I didn't idle. You said player list and Kimmy was below me on the player list
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:16 am

Did u mean the ORIGINAL player list?
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:20 am

I was using the one after the anima lynch

sorry ;-; no one made that clear
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:21 am

Shepherd D. wrote:
Emmy A. wrote:Actually, wait. Shepherd, you said "my partner." Was there a reason you yourself weren't able to send fruit?

It was more of a quicktopic issue. My partner was inactive and subbed out, and the sub happened when I was AFK, and thus we were never able to agree on a mutual fruit target. Thus I'd like to know if Caroline got fruit.

Edit: I'd also like to note that Doctor Proctor has been incredibly inactive today. Is there a reason for this? Where's the Doc?

ok now i get what clara means. Why did you have to "agree on a mutual fruit target" when there was only one dazzling person who you were meant to fruit (which was me)? Although I dont quite see how clara made the massive jump to say that the no kill nor fruit shows that they were deciding whether to kill or fruit, it does sound odd that you had to wait so that you can "agree" on the one and only target that it could have possibly been.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:41 am

I've had lots of IRL situations recently, so I don't have enough time to really post too much on this. Apologizes in advance.
I also don't really have much time to read over everything people say, but I have some thoughts I thought I might as well share.

First of all, Cherry P. seemed like they defended themselves nicely, but recently (I did a small ISO to check) all their talk is about the fruiting system and what to do. While the fruiting system is a pretty big mechanic to help provoke scumhunting, the obsession (last 20ish posts were just about this) makes it seem alot like filler "try to seem active". I have no doubts that this player (seems like there is only one of them, the other seems really inactive) will stop with the "fruit filler (ill call it that)" and actually give opinions that aren't about fruit, but I would prefer that to be now since it is day 2.

As for Kimmy who recently posted a bunch of wallposts (please why so much reading...), most of all I see is criticizing Cherry's "dazzling" plan, and I honestly do not see anything else of value. Maybe I will reread all their wallposts if they would like me to, but my first impression makes it seem like all they are doing is critiquing a gamesolve and pushing for it.

I'd also like to point out I think Infernado is town, unless they purposefully tried to throw off town via. not killing + not fruiting. Seems like a weird concept, and I guess it is plausible, but for now slight TR just because I don't really think they would idle fruit as scum (just my thought). I would like them to talk more without a bunch of filler though because currently, I don't see anything.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:43 am

Infernando G. wrote:
Cherry P. wrote:is getting fruit even relevant when there are no deaths?
smdh at infernando idling
I did get fruit last night, though

wait no I didn't idle. You said player list and Kimmy was below me on the player list

Oh come on.
Never mind I'm stupid.
Tfw, I thought the same thing as you (though my other head corrected me).

Aj why you so bad man
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:07 pm

Emmy A. wrote:I've had lots of IRL situations recently, so I don't have enough time to really post too much on this. Apologizes in advance.
I also don't really have much time to read over everything people say, but I have some thoughts I thought I might as well share.

First of all, Cherry P. seemed like they defended themselves nicely, but recently (I did a small ISO to check) all their talk is about the fruiting system and what to do. While the fruiting system is a pretty big mechanic to help provoke scumhunting, the obsession (last 20ish posts were just about this) makes it seem alot like filler "try to seem active". I have no doubts that this player (seems like there is only one of them, the other seems really inactive) will stop with the "fruit filler (ill call it that)" and actually give opinions that aren't about fruit, but I would prefer that to be now since it is day 2.

As for Kimmy who recently posted a bunch of wallposts (please why so much reading...), most of all I see is criticizing Cherry's "dazzling" plan, and I honestly do not see anything else of value. Maybe I will reread all their wallposts if they would like me to, but my first impression makes it seem like all they are doing is critiquing a gamesolve and pushing for it.

I'd also like to point out I think Infernado is town, unless they purposefully tried to throw off town via. not killing + not fruiting. Seems like a weird concept, and I guess it is plausible, but for now slight TR just because I don't really think they would idle fruit as scum (just my thought). I would like them to talk more without a bunch of filler though because currently, I don't see anything.

Huh? Cherry has a dazzling plan? Kimmy posted a bunch of wall posts recently? You looking at the right game? The only recent wallpost i see is my one and only like half of it is about Halsey because near the end of day 1 he started saying stuff that implied a misunderstanding. So i restated all the reasons as to why his dazzling plan seems like a cover up because until now they still stand and await a convincing explanation. Interesting how you call out Jeremiah for lack of pressuring on his scumread yet you seem to think I am unnecessarily pushing on something which I dont particularly buy? I have stated my reasons, if you think they are just flotsam then convince me. Not quite sure what your idea is of "value" but it seems as if you think my opinion on Jeremiah and Shepherd is nothing of value? Clearly I am not just "critiquing a gamesolve and pushing for it". (If I am misunderstanding this and that its actually directed to Kimmy then excuse me lol)
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:13 pm

I know very preliminary reads are really stupid, but I decided I might as well be helpful to town and give my thoughts out early in case I have more work where my boss doesn't let me escape Crying or Very sad

Clara H. - Slight SR, Has not shown much interest in the game (sort of NAI, thought I'd say more scummy than townie), as well as the fact that currently I don't feel Clara really scumreads anyone. They continue to defend themselves and point out who's town, but it doesn't seem like they have a scumread in which they would like to push, which makes them seem like they are "trying to ride out the storm" without really doing anything.
Halsey N. - Town Read, Because their posts are so huge, I will not pull out quotes from them; however, their recent activity does further make me townread Hasley (and from my original point which you can find on like page 9).
Shepherd D. - Null (???) This case is extremely hard to read and makes me want to blow myself up. While they claim to have idled fruit (which honestly makes me TR them for some reason), their filler is inescapable and worse than everyone in this game (barring maybe Dr. Proctor which I'll look at later). I don't really have a town read or scum read on them, but I'd lean more scum than town as of now for reasons stated previously.
Caroline M. - Heavier TR (upgrade from slighter), Attempt of gamesolve as well as legitimate scumhunting makes me TR them for now, as well as some of their responses earlier in the game.
Dr. Proctor - Null, Seems like one of the players has promise, though I hate inactivity, I really don't know what to read them as. More posts would be helpful.
Emmy A. - Town, What has to be said?
Infernando G. - Neutral/Slight TR, stated previously.
Jeremiah W. - Null, I honestly have no clue, I haven't had enough time to read all of his posts, and while when I skimmed over most of his posts they seemed townie enough, the early day 1 behavior is just going to make me leave this at null for now.
Kimmy S. - Neutral, stated previously.
Cherry P. - Slight SR, stated previously.

Those are my reads, sorry for you guys waiting.
Also, are we going to do the fruiting strategy today? Or should we do it another day...?
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:15 pm

Caroline M. wrote:
Emmy A. wrote:I've had lots of IRL situations recently, so I don't have enough time to really post too much on this. Apologizes in advance.

Huh? Cherry has a dazzling plan? Kimmy posted a bunch of wall posts recently? You looking at the right game? The only recent wallpost i see is my one and only like half of it is about Halsey because near the end of day 1 he started saying stuff that implied a misunderstanding. So i restated all the reasons as to why his dazzling plan seems like a cover up because until now they still stand and await a convincing explanation. Interesting how you call out Jeremiah for lack of pressuring on his scumread yet you seem to think I am unnecessarily pushing on something which I dont particularly buy? I have stated my reasons, if you think they are just flotsam then convince me. Not quite sure what your idea is of "value" but it seems as if you think my opinion on Jeremiah and Shepherd is nothing of value? Clearly I am not just "critiquing a gamesolve and pushing for it". (If I am misunderstanding this and that its actually directed to Kimmy then excuse me lol)

I'm sure I'm looking at the right game, thank you.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Kimmy states Cherry has a dazzling plan. Kimmy has wall posts between page 10-16 which I will consider recent. Please. Do I really have to also scumread Jeremiah because my hydra thinks so.

Please.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Also yes, that was directed towards Kimmy.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Emmy A. wrote:Kimmy states Cherry has a dazzling plan. Kimmy has wall posts between page 10-16 which I will consider recent. Please. Do I really have to also scumread Jeremiah because my hydra thinks so.

Please.

ok i am sorry, its just dazzling has always been my trademark and I was dazzled that someone had the audacity to steal it away from me! It also didn't occur to me that you were a hydra who was reading up from page 10 so thats dumb on my end Sad
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Emmy A. wrote:Kimmy states Cherry has a dazzling plan. Kimmy has wall posts between page 10-16 which I will consider recent. Please. Do I really have to also scumread Jeremiah because my hydra thinks so.

Please.

I read back on Kimmy's ISOs and no kimmy never stated that Cherry had a dazzling plan. I think you need to go back and actually read the whole thing a bit more carefully. The only person who ever had a dazzling plan was Halsey and it was I, the dazzling being, who pretty much made everyone call it a dazzling plan (its not like i meant to it just caught on). Thats probably why I was really confused when you made your initial post about this, it also means you have to revise your read on Kimmy since the plan thing is kind of false. It's true that Kimmy did initially go against the plan but he then went back on it and realised it's because he misunderstood/misread a lot of what Halsey said.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Clara H. wrote:
Shepherd D. wrote:
Clara H. wrote:

The problem was that first off, my partner subbed out and thus didn't know the plan first off... Secondly, we both agreed on following the plan but neither of us actually bolded the fruit target by the end of the night. This is why I need Caroline's input, if idles are forced if an action is not sent.

My problem is that for any town player, it goes without saying that they should follow the plan. For mafia though, it's different. They are the Ines that need to decide whether or not they follow the plan, or kill. That's begun i think you are scum. You had to discuss what to do with your partner, but never got round to sending the action. Also. If 2 people are agreed, the second to agree should be Sending the fruit when he agrees, so that's something

Caroline, it's not th fact that he didn't send a fruit, it's his reason why (you can see the reasons here)

Hasley I will get round to it I swear I'm just busy and am doing stuff I see as high priority sorry ;/;

Anyway

Lynch Shepherd

As much as it goes without saying that town should just follow the plan, I can see why someone might want to check with their partner. Even if it's just because you want to be polite. This in itself isn't really condemning.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that there's better reasons to lynch Shepherd, such as his general sketchy behaviour and inactivity. You shouldn't use this as the sole reason.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Also I want to say something to Halsey, you told me how it's not the results that matter but your intentions, and I just want to know why you found it necessary to tell me this? Like???? Someone posted about how nothing about your plan mattered because it was a benefit to town and I responded to them that your intentions are what matter so I'm not sure why you feel the need to explain that to me? Are you not reading what I'm saying Halsey?
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepherd D. Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:39 pm

First off, Doctor Proctor is honestly either just a horrible player or trying to hide something. Did the person Doctor Proctor was supposed to fruit get fruit? Until they actually say something worth while, I'm going to lynch Doctor Proctor. This is directed towards Caroline: from what I could see d1, Cherry didn't actually respond to my question at first, and when she did, I didn't say anything about it because I frankly didn't see a need to. Infernando is a clear scumread for me as he's done absolutely nothing and the posts that can be seen above are clearly filler and a pitiful attempt at actually saying something to appear active, which they're not, and yet I'm lynching Proctor instead as his actions overall just irk me more. Caroline is a slight townread to me, though her overuse of the word "dazzling" gets me. Is that playing for towncred? I'm going to keep watching that as the game goes on. Emma is a clear townread from my view, as she has been incredibly active and given us her thoughts and reads from the start. I townread Clara (though maybe it's just because her avatar looks so innocent) but she's also just leaned town to me in a gut sort of way. Will give more reads later. If I haven't given a read on you in this paragraph, you need to be more active.
Shepherd D.
Shepherd D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Emmy: I dont see how i havent made and SR's? infact, I have given reasons for both Hasley and Shepherd.

Shepherd: What makes yo feel Procter is trying to hide something? You seem to gloss over the lynch and move on without explaining. The only scumread with reason there is infernando. You also didnt say what makes you feel like I am town. Also, you townread Emmy for being active and giving thoughts. A; Thats not a good reason for a strong tr later than day 1. B: Thats an easy excuse to seem to be giving good reads. Finally, I dont gut tr at all what makes you think that I'm literally lynching you
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepherd D. Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Clara H. wrote:Emmy: I dont see how i havent made and SR's? infact, I have given reasons for both Hasley and Shepherd.

Shepherd: What makes yo feel Procter is trying to hide something? You seem to gloss over the lynch and move on without explaining. The only scumread with reason there is infernando. You also didnt say what makes you feel like I am town. Also,  you townread Emmy for being active and giving thoughts. A; Thats not a good reason for a strong tr later than day 1. B: Thats an easy excuse to seem to be giving good reads. Finally, I dont gut tr at all what makes you think that I'm literally lynching you

You understand me wrong. I mean that YOU are leaning town in MY eyes.
Shepherd D.
Shepherd D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:09 pm

ah I do understand you wrong. Now care to explain your read on proctor? instead of just insulting him
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:22 pm

Here you go Hasley.
Now my favorite contradictory player....

Clara H.: First of all, I had already said about the daytalk thing, why do I need to say it again? Second of all, it was more of a speculation anyway, and not a reason for a strong townread.
The FOS thing isnt a big deal, its just a small thing I found strange, certainly not enough to push cherry from a tr to a neutral.

Because what you did was make Cherry your TR/a read and basically, would be a summary. Also I don't understand, it was a strong town-read for you though (most likely convinced its hydras by this point).
Also by your reaction to "pre-game shit", I would think it was a big reaction to you.

smh it was all me doing the posts. It was just an early game speculation that made me lean town on Cherry.My other reasons were stronger after the game progressed

Clara H.: The problem I had was that you attempted to make a whole readlist, despite appearing to have only read the second half of the game. It is still bad, because you made a readlist after having a quick read through the game, which can create mistakes. This really strikes me as scum trying to get a readlist out to appear townie, as if you were town, you would have read the game properly in order to create a readlist

Sigh, people just don't listen nowadays. Quoting Myself

Halsey N.: Everybody made a big deal of it so that warped my consensus. Also the fact that I got confused because of various posts by players questioning you for this when you yourself only made very few posts about Jeremiah (you were mostly responding back)

Btw Caroline, I was referring to this.

I didn't really claim I understood, I feel like I understood after. Also, I already stated why I thought all of this. I read the game fast in order to catch up with you guys and might have mixed up some posts with others. I did correct what I stated however before anybody even brought that up, so I don't see how I would be scummy about that.

So Clara, I suggest that you read that again because not only did I make it clear how many times already, I specifically made it clear to you when I wrote my post that answers to you and it seems you didn't read it and just tunneled me or are twisting my words. Quick reading I did do (this did not allow me to differentiate posts in my head as well like I stated so I got some statements mixed up). I however corrected myself immediately like stated before any confusion arose (or atleast to an extreme level). I do however sense a little desperation since quickreading do not equal reading only the second half of the game.

I get your point, but here is the sentence you said that makes me have doubts about you being town. I read the game fast in order to catch up with you guys
I get that you corrected yourself afterwards, but I feel that from a town mindset, they would read thouroughly before making a readslist, while from a scum mindset, they would want to get a readslist out asap to seem like they are putting alot of effort into the game

On another note entirely...
Also unlike your readlist which is what you basically did as you stated, I already explained my readlists where more complicated. I sough responses, I sought people getting back to me as stated. I made those statements about accounts that were here open-ended on purpose and asked questions. I had a reason to do this though. I had yet not posted, so I wanted to let people know where I stood (especially after that 4post since addressing each player separately would not be beneficial). All you did is just throw some reads here and there which is scummy by itself (hydras or not, I feel you would look at your partners reasoning for Cherry being town more strongly). I mean, you only look at the negative side my reads which it by itself is a weak argument that I already explained 2 times and you do not even consider the towniness of it outweighing the scumminess (your argument).

pls talking about hydra's again it was all me. I have looked at your readslist and I guess what I viewed as rushed could be just you not focusing on them as you have stronger scumreads, since your reads on Jeremiah and Cherry were detailed and explained. idk it might be my stubborness making me sr you but I certainly have a stronger sr on Shepherd rn

Also, if you read the game (I already made this clear twice in my reads and to your post response), I asked you (and will bold so you do not miss this) What do you mean by Pre-Game shit, that statement by itself is too general and can mean so many things. What part or as a whole did you not like about it. Either you didn't read the game well or you are ignoring me. Looking at how you twisted my words, I would not be so inclined to say it was the second.

done a few pages ago Razz

Also if I remembered correctly, you said you would be "happy to ul" if I explained. I did explain and I feel my reason is legitimate. Seeing that I am on plur now and you come up with an excuse to keep the lynch on me even though I already explained myself seems like you had no real plans to UL me whatsoever. You told me to explain, I already explained (and have explained before, one of those times being when you weren't even present yet) and you insist that what I did is still too scummy in your eyes so you still keep the lynch on me?

I didnt feel like your reasoning was good at a glance, but having thouroughly read it you can see my thoughts up there ^^^
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:59 pm

Shepherd D. wrote:First off, Doctor Proctor is honestly either just a horrible player or trying to hide something. Did the person Doctor Proctor was supposed to fruit get fruit? Until they actually say something worth while, I'm going to lynch Doctor Proctor. This is directed towards Caroline: from what I could see d1, Cherry didn't actually respond to my question at first, and when she did, I didn't say anything about it because I frankly didn't see a need to. Infernando is a clear scumread for me as he's done absolutely nothing and the posts that can be seen above are clearly filler and a pitiful attempt at actually saying something to appear active, which they're not, and yet I'm lynching Proctor instead as his actions overall just irk me more. Caroline is a slight townread to me, though her overuse of the word "dazzling" gets me. Is that playing for towncred? I'm going to keep watching that as the game goes on. Emma is a clear townread from my view, as she has been incredibly active and given us her thoughts and reads from the start. I townread Clara (though maybe it's just because her avatar looks so innocent) but she's also just leaned town to me in a gut sort of way. Will give more reads later. If I haven't given a read on you in this paragraph, you need to be more active.

First off, Doctor Proctor is honestly either just a horrible player or trying to hide something. Did the person Doctor Proctor was supposed to fruit get fruit? Until they actually say something worth while, I'm going to [b]lynch Doctor Proctor.[/b] wrote:

So here I don't see you necessarily scumreading Doctor Proctor, and instead saying he's a horrible player. Maybe give some reasoning on why you are lynching him? You say he may be trying to hide something, but you haven't given any reason for why you think that.

Infernando is a clear scumread for me as he's done absolutely nothing and the posts that can be seen above are clearly filler and a pitiful attempt at actually saying something to appear active, which they're not, and yet I'm lynching Proctor instead as his actions overall just irk me more. wrote:

Your saying Infernado is a clear SR for doing nothing. Then you say your lynching Proctor because his actions irk you more. Once again, no evidence of how his actions irk you...?

Caroline is a slight townread to me, though her overuse of the word "dazzling" gets me. Is that playing for towncred? wrote:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I townread Clara (though maybe it's just because her avatar looks so innocent) but she's also just leaned town to me in a gut sort of way wrote:

Lets elaborate. Do you TR them because they TR you??? Because from the tone of this post, it seems like it.

My read of Shepherd went from Null to a pretty big SR. Would like to see his response (also, I'm pretty sure I am on Shepherd rn, will double check later).

Clara H. wrote:Emmy: I dont see how i havent made and SR's? infact, I have given reasons for both Hasley and Shepherd.

Shepherd: What makes yo feel Procter is trying to hide something? You seem to gloss over the lynch and move on without explaining. The only scumread with reason there is infernando. You also didnt say what makes you feel like I am town. Also,  you townread Emmy for being active and giving thoughts. A; Thats not a good reason for a strong tr later than day 1. B: Thats an easy excuse to seem to be giving good reads. Finally, I dont gut tr at all what makes you think that I'm literally lynching you

Emmy: I dont see how i havent made and SR's? infact, I have given reasons for both Hasley and Shepherd. wrote:

I missed the Shepherd reasoning while writing that post; your Hasley reasoning doesn't make it seem like you scumread him, and instead it makes it seem like you want him to explain himself (for SRing you from what I can tell?). Do you really SR him or not? I'd like to know, tbh.

Finally, I dont gut tr at all what makes you think that I'm literally lynching you wrote:

Well stated. Rolling Eyes

Clara H. wrote:Here you go Hasley.
Now my favorite contradictory player....

Clara H.: First of all, I had already said about the daytalk thing, why do I need to say it again? Second of all, it was more of a speculation anyway, and not a reason for a strong townread.
The FOS thing isnt a big deal, its just a small thing I found strange, certainly not enough to push cherry from a tr to a neutral.

Because what you did was make Cherry your TR/a read and basically, would be a summary. Also I don't understand, it was a strong town-read for you though (most likely convinced its hydras by this point).
Also by your reaction to "pre-game shit", I would think it was a big reaction to you.

smh it was all me doing the posts. It was just an early game speculation that made me lean town on Cherry.My other reasons were stronger after the game progressed

Clara H.: The problem I had was that you attempted to make a whole readlist, despite appearing to have only read the second half of the game. It is still bad, because you made a readlist after having a quick read through the game, which can create mistakes. This really strikes me as scum trying to get a readlist out to appear townie, as if you were town, you would have read the game properly in order to create a readlist

Sigh, people just don't listen nowadays. Quoting Myself

Halsey N.: Everybody made a big deal of it so that warped my consensus. Also the fact that I got confused because of various posts by players questioning you for this when you yourself only made very few posts about Jeremiah (you were mostly responding back)

Btw Caroline, I was referring to this.

I didn't really claim I understood, I feel like I understood after. Also, I already stated why I thought all of this. I read the game fast in order to catch up with you guys and might have mixed up some posts with others. I did correct what I stated however before anybody even brought that up, so I don't see how I would be scummy about that.

So Clara, I suggest that you read that again because not only did I make it clear how many times already, I specifically made it clear to you when I wrote my post that answers to you and it seems you didn't read it and just tunneled me or are twisting my words. Quick reading I did do (this did not allow me to differentiate posts in my head as well like I stated so I got some statements mixed up). I however corrected myself immediately like stated before any confusion arose (or atleast to an extreme level). I do however sense a little desperation since quickreading do not equal reading only the second half of the game.

I get your point, but here is the sentence you said that makes me have doubts about you being town. I read the game fast in order to catch up with you guys
I get that you corrected yourself afterwards, but I feel that from a town mindset, they would read thouroughly before making a readslist, while from a scum mindset, they would want to get a readslist out asap to seem like they are putting alot of effort into the game

On another note entirely...
Also unlike your readlist which is what you basically did as you stated, I already explained my readlists where more complicated. I sough responses, I sought people getting back to me as stated. I made those statements about accounts that were here open-ended on purpose and asked questions. I had a reason to do this though. I had yet not posted, so I wanted to let people know where I stood (especially after that 4post since addressing each player separately would not be beneficial). All you did is just throw some reads here and there which is scummy by itself (hydras or not, I feel you would look at your partners reasoning for Cherry being town more strongly). I mean, you only look at the negative side my reads which it by itself is a weak argument that I already explained 2 times and you do not even consider the towniness of it outweighing the scumminess (your argument).

pls talking about hydra's again it was all me. I have looked at your readslist and I guess what I viewed as rushed could be just you not focusing on them as you have stronger scumreads, since your reads on Jeremiah and Cherry were detailed and explained. idk it might be my stubborness making me sr you but I certainly have a stronger sr on Shepherd rn

Also, if you read the game (I already made this clear twice in my reads and to your post response), I asked you (and will bold so you do not miss this) What do you mean by Pre-Game shit, that statement by itself is too general and can mean so many things. What part or as a whole did you not like about it. Either you didn't read the game well or you are ignoring me. Looking at how you twisted my words, I would not be so inclined to say it was the second.

done a few pages ago Razz

Also if I remembered correctly, you said you would be "happy to ul" if I explained. I did explain and I feel my reason is legitimate. Seeing that I am on plur now and you come up with an excuse to keep the lynch on me even though I already explained myself seems like you had no real plans to UL me whatsoever. You told me to explain, I already explained (and have explained before, one of those times being when you weren't even present yet) and you insist that what I did is still too scummy in your eyes so you still keep the lynch on me?

I didnt feel like your reasoning was good at a glance, but having thouroughly read it you can see my thoughts up there ^^^

I'm going to reread this post since it's almost impossible to read in editing mode; however, I don't understand if you SR hasley or not, like I pointed out. From what I can tell, your just defending yourself against him.

I have some extra time today and tommorow maybe...will try to grind out some posts.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next