Game 30: Separated Scum

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Lila C. on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Like I understand that "bandwagon" usually refers to an RVS, but the literal definition is "a group of votes on a player". I've used it in other situations before.
avatar
Lila C.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:21 pm

Lila C. wrote:
Amelia E. wrote:Where can I find he orl
It's literally in the OP, come on. Is it really that hard to read? I dislike this post because it feels like you're just trying to find an excuse to say something and seem active.
Unlynch Linda G.
Lynch Amelia E.
i agree
Unlynch yuzo
Lynch amelia
avatar
O O.

Posts : 95
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Claudina W. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:04 am

Teaque Q. wrote:
Linda G. wrote:Lynch Lila Z. it's y'all and I will personally hold this grudge until something actually of substance comes up. Additionally, you took my spot as the cutest avatar, and I'm going to hold THAT grudge against AJ for the rest of his career. If anybody has a decent wagon, let me know soon, so I can tell you exactly where to put that wagon, this is a goddamned CRUSADE against a heathen without any knowledge of how language or the established structure works.

Did I mention we're going hard this game?

This... feels really off to me. Kinda like "hey I'm gonna rvs, but if your rvs is better, I'll instaswitch, but remember, I'm playing well"

Could just be me but Lynch Linda G.

Not a valid reason to lynch imo. I have no clue yet tbh, I think the fun starts d2.
avatar
Claudina W.

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Lila C. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:32 am

Claudina W. wrote:
Teaque Q. wrote:
Linda G. wrote:Lynch Lila Z. it's y'all and I will personally hold this grudge until something actually of substance comes up. Additionally, you took my spot as the cutest avatar, and I'm going to hold THAT grudge against AJ for the rest of his career. If anybody has a decent wagon, let me know soon, so I can tell you exactly where to put that wagon, this is a goddamned CRUSADE against a heathen without any knowledge of how language or the established structure works.

Did I mention we're going hard this game?

This... feels really off to me. Kinda like "hey I'm gonna rvs, but if your rvs is better, I'll instaswitch, but remember, I'm playing well"

Could just be me but Lynch Linda G.

Not a valid reason to lynch imo. I have no clue yet tbh, I think the fun starts d2.
What do you mean it's not a valid reason to lynch lol? I'm not a huge fan of this post either, but considering that it's d1 and half the votes so far are from RVS, at least they're trying. If you think it's a bad idea to lynch Linda then you could at least bother to suggest someone yourself...
avatar
Lila C.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Marilyn M. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:37 am

Im going to wait until Linda gives a response to this before i cast my vote
but im gonna get off the randomlynch i made despite Teaque saying NOTHING. come on dude where are you
Unlynch Teaque Q.



avatar
Marilyn M.

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : I'm in paris, but my arm is in Rome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Marilyn M. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:38 am

nvm Teaque said something pretty good yay go teaque
avatar
Marilyn M.

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : I'm in paris, but my arm is in Rome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:53 am

Votecount 1.3
******************************

Amelia E.(2)- Lila C., O O.
Lila C.(1)- Linda G.
Marilyn M.(1)- Hiroki M.
Linda G.(1)- Teaque Q.
Teaque Q.(0)-
Yuzo K.(0)-
Claudina W.(0)-
Hiroki M.(0)-
Titus V.(0)-
O O.(0)-
Nicolette D.(0)-
Not Voting(56- Claudina W., Amelia E., Titus V., Nicolette D., Yuzo K., Marilyn M.
******************************
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 28th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Amelia E. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Linda G. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Teaque Q. wrote:
Linda G. wrote:Lynch Lila Z. it's y'all and I will personally hold this grudge until something actually of substance comes up. Additionally, you took my spot as the cutest avatar, and I'm going to hold THAT grudge against AJ for the rest of his career. If anybody has a decent wagon, let me know soon, so I can tell you exactly where to put that wagon, this is a goddamned CRUSADE against a heathen without any knowledge of how language or the established structure works.

Did I mention we're going hard this game?

This... feels really off to me. Kinda like "hey I'm gonna rvs, but if your rvs is better, I'll instaswitch, but remember, I'm playing well"

Could just be me but Lynch Linda G.

I'm going to just say you're wrong, this isn't RVS, it's a CRUSADE. I say nothing about instaswitching, and in fact said "I can tell you exactly where to put that wagon" as in up your ass, so take your wagons and dilly dally the day away, I have found the scum and it is the only person with an avatar that is better than mine.

And I don't point out that I'm playing well. Going hard isn't indicative of quality, only that we're all going to at least try this game, instead of letting it die.
avatar
Linda G.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Linda G. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Lila C. wrote:
Claudina W. wrote:
Teaque Q. wrote:
Linda G. wrote:Lynch Lila Z. it's y'all and I will personally hold this grudge until something actually of substance comes up. Additionally, you took my spot as the cutest avatar, and I'm going to hold THAT grudge against AJ for the rest of his career. If anybody has a decent wagon, let me know soon, so I can tell you exactly where to put that wagon, this is a goddamned CRUSADE against a heathen without any knowledge of how language or the established structure works.

Did I mention we're going hard this game?

This... feels really off to me. Kinda like "hey I'm gonna rvs, but if your rvs is better, I'll instaswitch, but remember, I'm playing well"

Could just be me but Lynch Linda G.

Not a valid reason to lynch imo. I have no clue yet tbh, I think the fun starts d2.
What do you mean it's not a valid reason to lynch lol? I'm not a huge fan of this post either, but considering that it's d1 and half the votes so far are from RVS, at least they're trying. If you think it's a bad idea to lynch Linda then you could at least bother to suggest someone yourself...

1) it's a valid reason to lynch. It's wrong, and it's low effort, and it's purely a gut feeling, but at least it's something, and it's better than posting only a lynch.
2) You're right, half the votes are RVS, and mean essentially nothing. However these reactions are also essentially meaningless, because unless it's a reaction to being lynched, we can't read for partners. For example, my reaction to Teague's lynch is helpful, because it's how I react to being put on the spot, whereas everyone else's reactions are purely "wait and see" reactions, and useless except for getting a feel on play styles.
avatar
Linda G.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Hello there, it's my second post!

Well here's what I think. I usually like to scumhunt by putting myself in the mafia's shoes. So here goes: I doubt mafia really wants to lynch anyone day 1. Let's put it this way - it hurts more for them to lose a member than for town to lose a townie (unless vig). So I speculate that they might not lynch at all, or lynch someone that doesn't have plurality. Having said that, I will
Lynch Marilyn
for weak reasoning to unlynch.
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Teaque Q. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Linda G. wrote:
Teaque Q. wrote:
Linda G. wrote:Lynch Lila Z. it's y'all and I will personally hold this grudge until something actually of substance comes up. Additionally, you took my spot as the cutest avatar, and I'm going to hold THAT grudge against AJ for the rest of his career. If anybody has a decent wagon, let me know soon, so I can tell you exactly where to put that wagon, this is a goddamned CRUSADE against a heathen without any knowledge of how language or the established structure works.

Did I mention we're going hard this game?

This... feels really off to me. Kinda like "hey I'm gonna rvs, but if your rvs is better, I'll instaswitch, but remember, I'm playing well"

Could just be me but Lynch Linda G.

I'm going to just say you're wrong, this isn't RVS, it's a CRUSADE. I say nothing about instaswitching, and in fact said "I can tell you exactly where to put that wagon" as in up your ass, so take your wagons and dilly dally the day away, I have found the scum and it is the only person with an avatar that is better than mine.

And I don't point out that I'm playing well. Going hard isn't indicative of quality, only that we're all going to at least try this game, instead of letting it die.

Thank you for clarification. Unlynch Linda G.

Amelia is basically useless rn, because everyone loves a filler post or three. Current read on her is neutral scum, because I want to see more of her posts. If she continues down this road, she will most likely end up earning my lynch.

Marilyn, I completely agree w/ Titus here in that Marilyn had a weak reason to unlynch me, and adding on while she may or may not have just not noticed, idrk, but the double post after that just makes me feel as if Marilyn is trying to gain extra post counts to seem active, but not really doing anything of use. Combine that with the two filler posts and a question and you have a read of 65-35 scum-town.

Titus, I very much like where he's going, and his advice on how to find scum is decently useful, but isn't exactly helpful. I really want to see what he ends up doing, but right now he's at a 50-50

Other than my first Gut read on Linda, she's actually been pretty townie so far, and her reaction and later posts such as
Linda G. wrote: 1) it's a valid reason to lynch. It's wrong, and it's low effort, and it's purely a gut feeling, but at least it's something, and it's better than posting only a lynch.
2) You're right, half the votes are RVS, and mean essentially nothing. However these reactions are also essentially meaningless, because unless it's a reaction to being lynched, we can't read for partners. For example, my reaction to Teague's lynch is helpful, because it's how I react to being put on the spot, whereas everyone else's reactions are purely "wait and see" reactions, and useless except for getting a feel on play styles.
give me an ok town read rn. 35-65 scum-town

O O. I don't like so far. Basically the only thing he's done is jump on bandwagons and rvs a bit (I think...?) but really nothing else. 60-40 scum town

Hiroki, Yuzo and Nicolette are completely neutral right now.

Claudina is a scum read because she hasn't actually contributed to chat other than [quote=Claudina W.] Not a valid reason to lynch imo. I have no clue yet tbh, I think the fun starts d2.[/quote] which doesn't exactly help out much. 65-35 scum-town

Lilaaaa is ok rn. Being decently useful, as well as quick to call out Amelia. I'm going to say 45-55 Scum-Town because I'd like to see more.

TL:DR I have scumreads on Claudina, O O., Marilyn and Amelia(more neutral but w/e).

Lynch Claudina W.

avatar
Teaque Q.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Lila C. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Liking that post from Teaque.

Also Marilyn's post where they unlynch Teaque comes off as a bit scummy to me. Kinda like the reasons I lynched Amelia for. I don't like how they tried to call out Teaque for not being here in one post (but lynched them anyway) and then went back and actually read through the thread and corrected themselves. Like surely you can have the patience to read through only 3 pages where not much of interest actually happened before posting?
avatar
Lila C.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Claudina W. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Lila C. wrote:
Claudina W. wrote:
Teaque Q. wrote:
Linda G. wrote:Lynch Lila Z. it's y'all and I will personally hold this grudge until something actually of substance comes up. Additionally, you took my spot as the cutest avatar, and I'm going to hold THAT grudge against AJ for the rest of his career. If anybody has a decent wagon, let me know soon, so I can tell you exactly where to put that wagon, this is a goddamned CRUSADE against a heathen without any knowledge of how language or the established structure works.

Did I mention we're going hard this game?

This... feels really off to me. Kinda like "hey I'm gonna rvs, but if your rvs is better, I'll instaswitch, but remember, I'm playing well"

Could just be me but Lynch Linda G.

Not a valid reason to lynch imo. I have no clue yet tbh, I think the fun starts d2.
What do you mean it's not a valid reason to lynch lol? I'm not a huge fan of this post either, but considering that it's d1 and half the votes so far are from RVS, at least they're trying. If you think it's a bad idea to lynch Linda then you could at least bother to suggest someone yourself...

I'm just clueless ok. Most reasons to lynch day 1 are bullshit, and I'd rather not. The problem is that I would want to NL, but this theme doesn't allow us to, as that gives scum time to find eachother. Guess I'll have to go with my gut for now and Lynch Titus V.
avatar
Claudina W.

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Hiroki M. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:41 pm

Won't be super active until Saturday when I return from vacation (as you've seen since my last post). Anyway, yes, vig should not claim unless hammer is about to fall on them. The purpose of picking 2 targets for vig to kill each night is that in case we name the vig as our wanted shot that night, they would have a backup without drawing suspicion that they are our vig. One other thing. If we get to the point where we still have 2-3 scum and very few townies (approaching late game) and no successful scum deaths, vig should kinda assume scum has too much town control and shoot whoever tf you want.
avatar
Hiroki M.

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Lila C. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:45 am

Titus V. wrote:Hello there, it's my second post!

Well here's what I think. I usually like to scumhunt by putting myself in the mafia's shoes. So here goes: I doubt mafia really wants to lynch anyone day 1. Let's put it this way - it hurts more for them to lose a member than for town to lose a townie (unless vig). So I speculate that they might not lynch at all, or lynch someone that doesn't have plurality. Having said that, I will
Lynch Marilyn
for weak reasoning to unlynch.
Also lmao, what even? "I doubt that scum will lynch today because they could lynch themselves".
avatar
Lila C.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:27 am

Votecount 1.4
******************************

Amelia E.(2)- Lila C., O O.
Marilyn M.(2)- Hiroki M., Titus V.
Lila C.(1)- Linda G.
Claudina W.(1)- Teaque Q.
Titus V.(1)- Claudina W.
Linda G.(0)-
Teaque Q.(0)-
Yuzo K.(0)-
Hiroki M.(0)-
O O.(0)-
Nicolette D.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Amelia E., Nicolette D., Yuzo K., Marilyn M.
******************************
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 28th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Amelia E. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Marilyn M. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:15 pm

Well 3 people all of a sudden scumread me
wonderful

I RL'd Teaque at the start of the day, but the wagons were all on different people at that point, so I unlynched while i made up my mind on which wagon to join
Is that a justifiable reason to unlynch someone I lynched in RVS?
Anway, since dying isnt a good strategy, i shall

Lynch Amelia E.
avatar
Marilyn M.

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : I'm in paris, but my arm is in Rome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Marilyn M. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Hiroki M. wrote:Won't be super active until Saturday when I return from vacation (as you've seen since my last post). Anyway, yes, vig should not claim unless hammer is about to fall on them. The purpose of picking 2 targets for vig to kill each night is that in case we name the vig as our wanted shot that night, they would have a backup without drawing suspicion that they are our vig. One other thing. If we get to the point where we still have 2-3 scum and very few townies (approaching late game) and no successful scum deaths, vig should kinda assume scum has too much town control and shoot whoever tf you want.

Hiroki has been nothing but helpful and i completely trust him as town despite his ugly face
so vig, plz stay away from this guy tonight
avatar
Marilyn M.

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : I'm in paris, but my arm is in Rome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Claudina W. wrote:
Lila C. wrote:
Claudina W. wrote:
Teaque Q. wrote:
Linda G. wrote:Lynch Lila Z. it's y'all and I will personally hold this grudge until something actually of substance comes up. Additionally, you took my spot as the cutest avatar, and I'm going to hold THAT grudge against AJ for the rest of his career. If anybody has a decent wagon, let me know soon, so I can tell you exactly where to put that wagon, this is a goddamned CRUSADE against a heathen without any knowledge of how language or the established structure works.

Did I mention we're going hard this game?

This... feels really off to me. Kinda like "hey I'm gonna rvs, but if your rvs is better, I'll instaswitch, but remember, I'm playing well"

Could just be me but Lynch Linda G.

Not a valid reason to lynch imo. I have no clue yet tbh, I think the fun starts d2.
What do you mean it's not a valid reason to lynch lol? I'm not a huge fan of this post either, but considering that it's d1 and half the votes so far are from RVS, at least they're trying. If you think it's a bad idea to lynch Linda then you could at least bother to suggest someone yourself...

I'm just clueless ok. Most reasons to lynch day 1 are bullshit, and I'd rather not. The problem is that I would want to NL, but this theme doesn't allow us to, as that gives scum time to find eachother. Guess I'll have to go with my gut for now and Lynch Titus V.

I don't mind you lynching me but it would be nice if you said at least something about me rather "going with my gut" because I can't really reply to that.
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Lila C. wrote:
Titus V. wrote:Hello there, it's my second post!

Well here's what I think. I usually like to scumhunt by putting myself in the mafia's shoes. So here goes: I doubt mafia really wants to lynch anyone day 1. Let's put it this way - it hurts more for them to lose a member than for town to lose a townie (unless vig). So I speculate that they might not lynch at all, or lynch someone that doesn't have plurality. Having said that, I will
Lynch Marilyn
for weak reasoning to unlynch.
Also lmao, what even? "I doubt that scum will lynch today because they could lynch themselves".

Where exactly did I say that? All I am saying is mafia have no reason to aggressively push a lynch today because they have no need to risk lynching one of their partners.

Anyways, I suggest that as the game goes on a little bit everyone should make a read list ordering the players from most townie to most scummy. This way, we can see how everyone ranks every player. Since the mafia wants to avoid lynching scummy players since they don't want to target their own members, they would need to list those they suspect higher on the list (as more townie). Their lists might contradict a lot of town opinions so it might be helpful to help us scumhunt.
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Votecount 1.5
******************************

Amelia E.(3)- Lila C., O O., Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.(2)- Hiroki M., Titus V.
Lila C.(1)- Linda G.
Claudina W.(1)- Teaque Q.
Titus V.(1)- Claudina W.
Linda G.(0)-
Teaque Q.(0)-
Yuzo K.(0)-
Hiroki M.(0)-
O O.(0)-
Nicolette D.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Amelia E., Nicolette D., Yuzo K.
******************************
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 28th at 9pm EST.

Amelia E. was lynched.

she was the...:
Vanilla Townie

Night 1 Commence! Deadline is the 30th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by ajhockeystar on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:51 pm

The death last night was of...:
Claudina W. the Vanilla Townie

Day 2 Commence!

Votecount 2.0
******************************

Marilyn M.(0)-
Lila C.(0)-
Titus V.(0)-
Linda G.(0)-
Teaque Q.(0)-
Yuzo K.(0)-
Hiroki M.(0)-
O O.(0)-
Nicolette D.(0)-
Not Voting(9)- Nicolette D., Yuzo K., Lila C., O O., Marilyn M., Hiroki M., Titus V., Linda G., Teaque Q.
******************************
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 4th at 9pm EST.


Last edited by ajhockeystar on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:55 pm

hm well that didn't work out at all
something notable is that mafia vig didn't shoot last night, probably because they didn't want to hit a teammate? given that its (imo) a better idea to shoot every night as maf vig, its likely that they're more of a cautious player. not too sure who would fall under that category, and dont really feel like trying to find people who i'd classify under that (maybe i'll do it later), but thats something to look for.
avatar
O O.

Posts : 95
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:58 pm

looking back i think that marilyn made a rather large deal out of her unlynch, maybe even an excessive one. I don't really understand why people were getting on her for "not having a good reason to unlynch," but maybe i'm just misunderstanding them
avatar
O O.

Posts : 95
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Lila C. on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:16 pm

Titus V. wrote:
Lila C. wrote:
Titus V. wrote:Hello there, it's my second post!

Well here's what I think. I usually like to scumhunt by putting myself in the mafia's shoes. So here goes: I doubt mafia really wants to lynch anyone day 1. Let's put it this way - it hurts more for them to lose a member than for town to lose a townie (unless vig). So I speculate that they might not lynch at all, or lynch someone that doesn't have plurality. Having said that, I will
Lynch Marilyn
for weak reasoning to unlynch.
Also lmao, what even? "I doubt that scum will lynch today because they could lynch themselves".

Where exactly did I say that? All I am saying is mafia have no reason to aggressively push a lynch today because they have no need to risk lynching one of their partners.

Anyways, I suggest that as the game goes on a little bit everyone should make a read list ordering the players from most townie to most scummy. This way, we can see how everyone ranks every player. Since the mafia wants to avoid lynching scummy players since they don't want to target their own members, they would need to list those they suspect higher on the list (as more townie). Their lists might contradict a lot of town opinions so it might be helpful to help us scumhunt.
So you think there's a chance of mafia aggressively lynching one of their own on day 1... my point stands.

"Since the mafia wants to avoid lynching scummy players since they don't want to target their own members".

You do realize mafia knows their partners right?
avatar
Lila C.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum