Game 30: Separated Scum

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Nicolette D. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:27 am

Linda G. wrote:I will be incapable of continuing this game until after the fourth of july. If AJ would like to attempt to sub me out so that this slot is filled for the remainder of day phase, I will allow it. However I will be back immediately following the holiday, and from there can continue my policy of Going Hard and Winning The Game for town.

unlynch O O. so that I don't idle my way into messing up a lynch (even though he's scum). Also, I'm not vigilante

Nicolette D. wrote:a couple things.
first off, sorry that my activity is in bursts; i haven't been able to dedicate time every day to keep up and give my thoughts on the discussion.
Also BASED HIROKI COMING THROUGH and actually saying a lot of things that I wanted to say about Titus in a much more eloquent fashion, thanks! I think I'm going to redouble my case on Titus on Day 3; having reread the interaction a lot of times, I feel like i'm missing something. One thing that I will credit Titus for, though, is that I do like his honesty when talking about his actions earlier in the day.
also Linda, why in the world would you out yourself as "not vig" and not go ahead and claim VT what? Not that claiming either way was in any way helpful in the first place, in any scenario (i'm not going to list these specific scenarios for reasons listed below). lowkey you probably could've kept quiet for another day without posting/checking and none of us would've noticed at all, much less scumread you/turbo you - like, we let Yuzo do whatever the hell they pleased for a whole week. This random "not vig" claim - in conjunction with what Hiroki mentioned about Linda in terms of switching reads - merits pressuring them the moment they come back. until then, unlynch lila c. smh
I urge everyone else that has lynched Lila to unlynch them asap, like everyone else has stated thus far. One more thing I'd like to add though: don't talk about Lila at all for the remainder of the day. None. like literally zero. please and thank you

o. o. these are the posts in question in regards to linda's not vig claim. bolded important parts
the reason i concluded that the linda wagon wasn't a town wagon was because none of the lynchees cited this not vig claim as reasoning. im actually surprised that i was the only one to catch this, and to find it scummy. the fact that neither of the two people who lynched linda after this post noticed my allegations against her signifies that neither of these players were paying that much attention to the previous discussion when making said lynches, making me believe that the lynch wasn't entirely town motivated. like i said, scum can afford to not pay as close attention. and of the two people in question, yuzo has done nothing that makes me think they're town. i've already talked about marilyn. i'm still curious why you missed that post as well marilyn, so if you could let me know why, i'd appreciate that.
i think i'm going to partially drop the "scum egging on a fight between two townies" theory for now. i typed my explanation out, but i realized that a lot of it was simply that i townread both of you, and i scumread the other three. i had another explanation for it, but rereading it it's just me being butthurt over my posts getting pushed to the back burner. the interaction between you two is something i will definitely revisit, though.
when it comes to teaque, let's be honest, does anyone actually have a defined read on them? i mentioned something about not reading people based on post quality at this stage of the game, but that was mainly pointed at teaque and yuzo, who, aside from defending when pressured and making "quality posts", have done a whole lot of nothing.

titus, as for your questions regarding remaining scum in either flip scenario, my answer is the same. i think there are 2 scum among you, yuzo, and teaque. i think associations should be taken with a lot less weight than in other games, because scum can't cooperate with each other.
as for what i said about you, i was basically just summarizing what others have already said about you. i understand that you've made your defense about it, but i'm not convinced by it very much; marilyn has made a lot more convincing of an argument for why you're scum, than you've made an argument of why you're not. i also just dont see the point in the miller speculation post; it's a roundabout way of placing a tr on someone, and one that's too specific for town to predict with any credence, especially because the player in question isn't aware of said modifier.
i was confused at what that post was all about, am i to take that as an edited version of your read on yuzo? if so, i'll read it in a bit.
avatar
Nicolette D.

Posts : 44
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Marilyn M. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:52 am

Hii
I'm going to be seriously inactive for this last day, and potentially quite a lot of day 4. I'll post when I can though n_n
Apart from admitting to numerous mistakes in his response to my post. Titus really used a ton of ATE, talking about how he was 'hurt' by my opinion.

I also feel that for the most part, peoples cases on Yuzo and Teaque are quite weak. There is certainly some reasoning to lynch them, but no more than say, O,O

In response to Titus' question.
If you flipped town I would probably just move on, look at The remaining players,
If you flipped mafia, looking at your reads list, I would guess you got either Yuzo or Nicolette as town, and me as mafia, following my miller theoru
avatar
Marilyn M.

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : I'm in paris, but my arm is in Rome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Marilyn M. wrote:Hii
I'm going to be seriously inactive for this last day, and potentially quite a lot of day 4. I'll post when I can though n_n
Apart from admitting to numerous mistakes in his response to my post. Titus really used a ton of ATE, talking about how he was 'hurt' by my opinion.

I also feel that for the most part, peoples cases on Yuzo and Teaque are quite weak. There is certainly some reasoning to lynch them, but no more than say, O,O

In response to Titus' question.
If you flipped town I would probably just move on, look at The remaining players,
If you flipped mafia, looking at your reads list, I would guess you got either Yuzo or Nicolette as town, and me as mafia, following my miller theoru

I really hate how you are exaggerating this. I used, precisely, the word hurt TWICE. And that was a response to these:

1) "So instead of accusing me of going with the flow, make your own reads" This implies I have not made any of my own reads at all, which is like ?????????

2) Nicolette isn't the lazy one here. You are. Okay, WTF is this? Randomly placed unnecessary attack that doesn't add to the game at all and how am I lazy exactly? And you say it's wrong for me to say I'm hurt??? My god. Must be nice that you are not lynched so you can just be inactive with the emotion "n_n".
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Marilyn M. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:39 pm

It's not my fault I can't be active I swear!
1) I was referring to your read on Yuzo. You described it as a townread, then gave him a 'leaning scumread' and placed him equal to O.O as top scum

2) I was referring to how O.O said it was a trait in either Lazy town or Scum. You defended yourself by stating things that Nicolette did, and saying you weren't scum because of this. That's why I said 'you are lazy, not Nicolette' because you used Nicolette actions to defend yourself
avatar
Marilyn M.

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : I'm in paris, but my arm is in Rome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Marilyn M. wrote:It's not my fault I can't be active I swear!
1) I was referring to your read on Yuzo. You described it as a townread, then gave him a 'leaning scumread'  and placed him equal to O.O as top scum

2) I was referring to how O.O said it was a trait in either Lazy town or Scum. You defended yourself by stating things that Nicolette did, and saying you weren't scum because of this. That's why I said 'you are lazy, not Nicolette' because you used Nicolette actions to defend yourself

1) I mean, I seriously did think his posts were on OO scumminess level. If it weren't clear enough in the first place, I suggest you read my post specific on Yuzo that should explain more.

2) I have no idea what you mean. I have multiple posts on Nicolette why I didn't townread her just for good posts. If you are talking about that post specifically, how did I used Nicolette's actions to defend myself? I had to defend my read on Nicolette, which is why I mentioned what Nicolette did. I still don't understand what you mean I'm lazy.
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Yuzo K. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:18 pm

I HAD THIS 2 DAY LONG FAMILY GATHERING OUT OF TOWN AND I DIDN'T HAVE MY LAPTOP AND PHONE ANON IS CANCER SO I APOLOGIZE THAT WEEKENDS ARE JUST NOT GOOD FOR ME BUT I AM HERE NOW AND READY TO ROCK AND ROLL
avatar
Yuzo K.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:29 pm

I'm about to die in 30 minutes. That's fine. I have come to accept that. I can't say I am happy about the reactions by players so far nor the activities or some people like Teaque who came online frequently but never said anything or Yuzo who still hasn't said anything. Hopefully, we still win in the end. Please don't feel about this (I doubt anyone will) but it's not your fault. I played bad. I shall spend the last amount of time in this game to finish my thoughts on OO. Even then I am not sure if anyone will come online by deadline. I guess it will be useful at least.
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Yuzo K. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:52 pm

First lemme respond to Nicolette:

I never said the Lila lynch was a part of your argument against me, I simply pointed it out because you said I didn't have a good reason for lynching Linda when the reasons against Lila weren't very strong either. I'd go further into pointing out why I don't think it was a good reason but like you said it would be irrelevant. I will however, do so if you would like but its in the past and I'd like to move on the more important parts of this discussion

I guess I didn't make it clear on the theory thing so let me do it now. I meant to say the entire thing is speculation so the first sentence of it is already wrong but let me point it out specifically. The first theory: assuming I am mafia and I wanted to make sure Lila was the real vig. I already explained this in a different area of my argument but the theory doesn't make sense because even if I was scum I would have no reason to need to make sure she was the real vig. It was pretty obvious that mafia wouldn't claim vig just to avoid a lynch in this theme because of what I already said before. But assuming they didn't realize the dangers of claiming vig, I would have been able to inspect the vig that night and make sure. Plus I already explained why I asked her about her shot. Not to draw attention at all. So because I would have no reason to make sure Lila was the real vig I believe the first theory is false.
Second theory: I will admit I wasn't paying 100% attention but it was not because I could "afford to". I came back with 6 pages to read and I did read everything and I went over it a second time and read certain posts carefully (the ones that seemed relevant to me at the time). But when there were six pages of posts to read and a lot of them being filler at the time cause day 1 mostly you can't expect everything to have stuck in my head. So it was not because I could afford to but because I physically could not remember everything at the time of making the post.

"Missing my post about ignoring any discussion involving Lila further strengthens my point here, and points to Yuzo's posts regarding Lila's vigclaim/shots as an attempt to act towny and contribute to the discussion, but in actuality, became a slip."

I'm not quite sure how what I did (by speculation) was a slip so could you explain that for me. But other than that I think I've made it clear why those theories have too many holes to be plausible.

As for Linda's lynch. I did explain why it was legit. I said her posts were fillery to draw attention away from her bad argument on Lila. I said that she restated a lot of things that made her seem like she was trying too hard. Plus when she called out O for a scum slip that didn't seem like a reason to me really and then she was buddying really hard with Titus it seemed like a typical mafia play of "tunnel someone hard but get on someone's good side for backup". If she flipped town then I could see some reason for this not being a perfect argument but she flipped scum which essentially means my suspicions were correct so I don't understand why you still think its a bad argument.
Aaaaaand, I only brought up Marilyn because I was pointing out that she too lynched Linda because she was the scummiest and best option at the time which is what I did.

I can't say I've been consistently scum hunting the entire game because I was able to be active for a few days and wasn't even able to log on for others but I did scum hunt based on past posts and lynch yesterday (in mafia day). But as for now I'm just trying to make you understand why your argument doesn't fit the situation and based on Titus's flip I will try to be more proactive with scum hunting.

As for this I already I already answered most of it when I was proving your theories to be wrong. I explained why drawing attention to Lila would't change anything and why even if she wasn't confirmed I would have no intention to still do so. But even if we're doing this your way, if you didn't think she was the real vig wouldn't it have been better to point out that she claimed so that the real vig could shoot her? Plus I explained why I thought she was the real vig. The post she made which everyone interpreted as a scum slip seemed too much like an ignorant time considering she wasn't even active at that point.
ALSO I DID EXPLAIN WHY WE SHOULD DRAW INFORMATION OUT OF HER AHHHH. I said we should understand her motives for shooting Claudina so that we could prevent a mis shot for an unjust reason again. And I don't know what post I am blatantly ignoring that you're talking about. If it is you telling me not to draw attention to her I already told you why I did. If not, please clarify.

I have definitely countered every part of your argument that you have asked me to now. I did not brush off any evidence, I simply re used it to point out where it is flawed.

and holy crap it took me like an hour and a half to make this post including all the time I used to go back and read and find stuff and whatnot. how do u guys do this so quickly smh
avatar
Yuzo K.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:56 pm

On phone
Ant post much

at worst I want to question Titus more tomorrow I'm seriously getting mixed hives from him but it's more town than scum

unlynch marilyn lynch yuzo
If you three are willing to lynch Marilyn if much prefer that although I really don't enjoy that she can't defend herself because she's not here
avatar
O O.

Posts : 95
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:58 pm

Sadly, I doubt that I will have enough time to finish the post. It's only 4 minutes left. Let me just leave you will some few thoughts: how OO reacted so far seems consistent with what I have said about him. He commented great things about the whole Marilyn vs me, but again it wasn't his idea in the first place. So my opinions about him being passive and reactive still didn't change.
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:59 pm

I'll respond to all the other shit ok this page improve im walking home and can't properly type out things n
avatar
O O.

Posts : 95
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Holy shit OO I can't believe it are you serious what I don't is this a miracle what OO I can't holy smokes wow are you

LYNCH YUZO

SORRY
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Titus of you lynch Gozo you live I think ur actually town please hurry
Or we can lynch Marilyn
avatar
O O.

Posts : 95
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:00 pm

OMG this I cant help omg too tense I can't type I can't even I know it's scummy omg but Marilyn did this too with Amelia and I know someone in the past didn't lynch and regretted later so sorry u_u
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Yuck are you here we can lynch Marilyn over you too I think she is likelier scum but you are more likely than Titus
avatar
O O.

Posts : 95
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:03 pm

FFFFF I can't control my thoughts it's all over the place but at least I can still discuss tomorrow. I promise! this level of activity but yeah idk anymore I don't think Yuzo have enough time and i don't mind this lynch tbh
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:03 pm

god I wish I had access to a computer right now
avatar
O O.

Posts : 95
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:03 pm

Votecount 3.3
******************************

Yuzo K.(3)- Nicolette D., O O., Titus V.
Titus V.(2)- Teaque Q., Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.(0)-
O O.(0)-
Teaque Q.(0)-
Nicolette D.(0)-
Not Voting(1)- Yuzo K.
******************************
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 10th at 9pm EST.

Yuzo K. was lynched.

he was the...:
Traitor 1-Shot Vigilante Cop

Night 3 Commence! Deadline is the 12th at 9pm EST. (or if I get all actions in early!)
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 921
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Yuzo K. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:07 pm

ok uhm wat
avatar
Yuzo K.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Yuzo K. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:08 pm

I turn away for 30 seconds before deadline..................


Anyway, good luck everyone (preferable scum tho ;-Wink
avatar
Yuzo K.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Yuzo K. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:09 pm

preferably*

fkn autocorrect
avatar
Yuzo K.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Day 4 Commence!

Votecount 4.0
******************************

Titus V.(0)-
Marilyn M.(0)-
O O.(0)-
Teaque Q.(0)-
Nicolette D.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Nicolette D., O O., Titus V., Teaque Q., Marilyn M.
******************************
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 16th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 921
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:50 pm

Post 1: responding to things i didn’t get to on the last day

Nicolette D. wrote:o. o. these are the posts in question in regards to linda's not vig claim. bolded important parts
...I have no idea how i missed both of those. I literally read both of those posts and took in all of the information except PRECISELY everything related to the vig claim. I swear this is the case even though that makes literally no sense

Nicolette D. wrote:
the reason i concluded that the linda wagon wasn't a town wagon was because none of the lynchees cited this not vig claim as reasoning. im actually surprised that i was the only one to catch this, and to find it scummy. the fact that neither of the two people who lynched linda after this post noticed my allegations against her signifies that neither of these players were paying that much attention to the previous discussion when making said lynches, making me believe that the lynch wasn't entirely town motivated. like i said, scum can afford to not pay as close attention. and of the two people in question, yuzo has done nothing that makes me think they're town. i've already talked about marilyn. i'm still curious why you missed that post as well marilyn, so if you could let me know why, i'd appreciate that.
Fair
Honestly knowing that i’ve also missed that post i can’t really fault marilyn for missing it as well. Did you like edit it in or something maybe 5-10 minutes later? I swear i read the whole post and not seeing that much text is tripping me up o_O

Pretending the fact that multiple people seem to have missed that portion of the post didn’t happen, i don’t really agree with your pov. I think that linda did a lot of scummy things in the day, and yeah, the not vig claim was pretty bad (hindsight may be affecting this), but I think there was enough of an argument to lynch linda without that piece of evidence while still being town.

Nicolette D. wrote:
when it comes to teaque, let's be honest, does anyone actually have a defined read on them? i mentioned something about not reading people based on post quality at this stage of the game, but that was mainly pointed at teaque and yuzo, who, aside from defending when pressured and making "quality posts", have done a whole lot of nothing.
I don’t. He also hasn’t been particularly active as of late and has been doing the same coasting titus/yuzo were accused of yesterday. The main issue I have with teaque is that all of his posts are incredibly neutral tone-wise and position-wise. That’s typically something associated with scum. Aside from that, however, i don’t really have anything that stands out to me as something that I could push on. I plan on reading back, though, so maybe i’ll see something.

Marilyn M. wrote:
I also feel that for the most part, peoples cases on Yuzo and Teaque are quite weak. There is certainly some reasoning to lynch them, but no more than say, O,O
Ignoring the last second stuff, teaque has 10 posts, yuzo had 27, and I had 47. With almost 5 times the number of teaque’s posts, and a bit more than 5/3 of yuzo’s posts, if the reasoning to lynch them is around the same as lynching me, you should DEFINITELY be lynching them. The implication you’ve made there is that they have been as scummy as me despite posting less content. That means that overall, their posts are scummier.

Marilyn M. wrote:
In response to Titus' question.
If you flipped town I would probably just move on, look at The remaining players,
If you flipped mafia, looking at your reads list, I would guess you got either Yuzo or Nicolette as town, and me as mafia, following my miller theoru
Someone else saw how marilyn ignored the point of titus’ question, right? We cant be letting her get off like this scot-free, right???

Titus V. wrote:
2) I still don't understand what you mean I'm lazy.
What i said was that townreading someone solely for having good content is the play of lazy town or scum. Lazy town because they don’t want to read the content and are fine with just townreading them for it, and lazy/regular scum because (see lazy town) or they don’t want to try and pick a fight with someone who is pushing out that much content because they’d likely lose. That’s what marilyn was talking about.

Titus V. wrote:I can't say I am happy about the reactions by players so far nor the activities or some people like Teaque who came online frequently but never said anything or Yuzo who still hasn't said anything.
If teaque has been lurking that actually looks a ton worse on him, especially if he’s the last scum and thought you were town, and then didn’t try to change the lynch because it would help him out.

Titus V. wrote:
I shall spend the last amount of time in this game to finish my thoughts on OO. Even then I am not sure if anyone will come online by deadline. I guess it will be useful at least.
You’ve got some time now, let’s hear it.

Titus V. wrote:Sadly, I doubt that I will have enough time to finish the post. It's only 4 minutes left. Let me just leave you will some few thoughts: how OO reacted so far seems consistent with what I have said about him. He commented great things about the whole Marilyn vs me, but again it wasn't his idea in the first place. So my opinions about him being passive and reactive still didn't change.
Define what you mean by “it wasn’t his idea?” That i don’t come up with my own ideas and comment only/mostly on others’ ideas, or something else?
avatar
O O.

Posts : 95
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:50 pm

Post 2: Looking through yuzo’s interactions with people.
Looking back, yuzo fillered A LOT.

Yuzo K. wrote:
So my biggest concern with this is how you can read someone as town just because they make thought provoking arguments. I feel like we end up town reading too many mafia who are just active and post good things. (he mentions nicolette and titus as examples here)
Looks better on nicolette/titus because hes clearly trying to make people who were being tr’d for quality posts not look as good, or at least argue against them looking as good. Not sure if that necessarily means anything, or if it was just yuzo pointing out something in an attempt to look townie.

Yuzo K. wrote:Also @Marilyn, I'd like to make it clear that I don't think all the reasons presented for saying someone is town are bad
For example, I really like the point Titus or O O. brought up (not sure which one) that impulsive lynchers are more likely town. I think that makes a lot of sense for this theme
This could potentially mean he inspected someone who was more lynch-happy and said this to make them look better? Linda does fit this description but he got linda lynched so lol

Yuzo K. wrote:
Marilyn M.: Apart from your argument for Lila being scum being a little holey, I'm not getting many scummy vibes at the moment. Mostly cause you argue your points well without seeming lynch happy or defensive. Also you jump to conclusions and make a lot of accusations and though some of them don't make sense to me I don't think mafia would be brave enough to do that but I'll look more into my read on you tomorrow.
He points out multiple things that would make marilyn look scummy and then qualifies every single one with something that turns it into a townie aspect. One thing of note is that he talks about marilyn being lynch-happy… if we think of another word for that, maybe we could call her an impulsive lyncher? Yuzo could have potentially inspected marilyn and tried to anticipate possible cases against her + said this to provide ammo to defend her with.

Yuzo K. wrote:It just goes back to what Titus said. Mafia would be a lot more careful with lynching and scum reading in this theme cause they're in the same boat as a townie except they have more to lose.

Not to say that they won't but I feel like Marilyn just says what she thinks a lot more without thinking it through which I don't believe mafia would do unless they want to risk lynching their own faction.
Similar kind of post here. This is more on marilyn being impulsive.
avatar
O O.

Posts : 95
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Post 3: looking through everything once more and seeing if anything new catches my eye

Marilyn M. wrote:O O. - Certainly hasnt done much for the game, but their are better options. Neutral/Leaning scum
Linda G. - Made a large post with nice content, but in general was just pro-Titus+Lila and Anti-O (now that I say that I realise my post was mainly Anti-Lila but whatevs) Neutral
Yuzo/Nicolette - who? - neutral
Hiroki M.- Made one good post, but apart from that, who?- Neutral, leaning town
Teaque - *tips fedora* m'townread, m'reusing joke- town
Lila - Hasnt done much to the game, and didnt know there were traitors, potentially for towncred. Scum
Titus - Is awesome, has done nothing but have good ideas in his posts, should pick me over linda- Town
What jumps out at me here is marilyn tr’ing teaque and titus for (i assume) having good posts. Given that we’ve discussed now that this is mainly a lazy town or scum thing to do (and given the activity marilyn’s had, i don’t think she’s lazy town), this looks pretty bad on her.

Teaque Q. wrote:
Linda's still a town read, starting off extremely strong and explaining reads quite well. 35-65 scum-town
Titus is neutral town, He's extremely helpful to town, but... he never follows his advice? He asks everyone for read posts but doesn't try to start off and make one of his own.
This makes me think Teaque could potentially have investigated Linda n1, if he’s scum. Either that or he didn’t really take the time to read linda’s argument in full.
Not too sure why teaque doesn’t try and push titus for being hypocritical since (if true) that’s a fairly scummy trait.

Teaque Q. wrote:
Since coming back, Nicolette has sent a myriad of posts that really give off a townie vibe, and it seems she's just generally trying to scumhunt. However, her lack of activity harms that credibility, but not by that much. As such, I'm going with a 45-55 Town read here.
He also scumreads lila with one of the reasons being a lack of activity here, which is interesting. I think that even considering activity/inactivity as a point that could change someone’s viability as town/scum is not a townsided thing to do, unless it’s day 1. Granted, it doesn’t seem to have very much of an effect on his reads in this post so i’m inclined to give teaque a pass for it (i still think it’s important enough to point out, though).

Marilyn M. wrote:O.O

While I admit, I cherry picked slightly while quoting your things. But it's just the sheer number I got when I did so that startled me
I still want thoughts on this. Marilyn admits she cherrypicked to make her argument (that’s very scummy) and then says there’s a “sheer number” of filler posts when that is not the case (I believe I said that you could argue up to 4 of my posts on that day were filler). Both of those together look really bad for marilyn, imo.

Marilyn M. wrote:we took down 1 mafia, so it is currently 2-4
there are no nightkills left.
this means we have a maximum two mislynches left (provided neither of the traitors inspect each other)
however, we should treat it as 1 mislynch left. We have today and tomorrow to find one of the remaining scum

Now that that is all set, let us day 3
I… this is such a useless post. It’s the classic thing that mafia does to make it seem like they’re contributing when in reality they aren’t helping town whatsoever.

Teaque Q. wrote:
Just looking at the evidence, Titus would be obvious lynch today, being Mr. perfect to Linda, but then we delve in to the is she making her partner that obvious or not? The secondary option with this logic would be me, but I find it more likely that she tried to get me on her side so I wouldn't go back to my gutread on her (which worked, unfortunately.)

It could also be O O. but seeing how he's the only one who's analyzed the evidence so far, I'm going to put his scumread in the backburner for now

Mostly, I'm feeling a read that has been stated before: Marilyn + Titus. Neither of them could've figured known that Linda was mafia, but knew each other, and Marilyn followed town's lynch; hoping for extra towncred. Titus was ok with Linda dying because she didn't immediately jump out as his possible partner, and didn't attempt to last minute change otherwise, or just because it was pointless.

As such, I will Lynch Titus because it's either him or Marilyn and either lynch works to be honest.

Titus and Marilyn have been explained already, O O. has been the only one doing useful analytical posts today, and his other posts are actually pretty good, I was just kind of unfair to him in the fact that I didn't exactly acknowledge their content outside of the defense. Nicolette is just useful in bursts and I find her reads quite townie.
What immediately seems strange to me from this post is how quickly Teaque lynches Titus. Normally, teaque’s play has been fairly careful, especially when it comes to lynches, so seeing him suddenly switch that comes off as weird to me.
He also townreads me pretty much just for having good content, which as i’ve said before, is not the way to go, especially when the person you’re talking about has posted a lot of things and interacted with most everyone itg.

Titus V. wrote:Alright, before I post my reads, let's get the initial reactions out of the way:

YES WE GOT MAFIA

WHY DID LILA KILLED HIROKI
Seems super forced. I don’t like it.

Nicolette D. wrote:
(about me and marilyn) You two are my best townreads at the moment (ngl they aren't like rock solid trs or anything), and the two people that I would want to live on the farthest, especially because, in a lylo situation, you two have so much in interactions that I'll have more than enough info to make a decision between you two, though I don't think that'll happen for reasons aforementioned.
I'd also like to preemptively answer one question you might have in regards to the scum optimal play with Lila's vig claim situation: you would be mistaken to scumread me for figuring out scum's optimal play. I think it's a good strategy to think in scum's eyes and evaluate everyone's actions based on that. Besides, as scum, I wouldn't have called for everyone to shut up about Lila in the first place, since nobody seemed to notice my hush-hush attempt in the first place; instead, I probably would've chimed in with Yuzo and promoted discussion on them for reasons aforementioned.
Looking at this again, it’s a bit weird. I don’t really like the way Nicolette phrases the me vs. Marilyn situation, feels a little like she’s already planned a lylo with her and us two. I’d like to know if other people think i’m reaching a bit too much or not here.
I also don’t like the wifom but that’s also a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation.

Titus V. wrote:
(this is where he rages after large amounts of confusion in the him/marilyn fight
Titus getting this upset doesn’t look good on him either

Titus V. wrote:I am making a post about Yuzo and OO and another one about cop inspects so get hyped!!!
Idr any post about cop inspects, so get that and the post on me out asap, thanks!
Titus V. wrote:I have a feeling no matter what I say will be enough to convince Marilyn otherwise. Well hopefully she does at least make changes to her scumhunting plans and we can pull through in the end.
Good god reading this post again was painful it’s so bad
This isn’t only me, right? Other people also feel the same way, right?

Titus V. wrote:I want to ask a favor for all of you that will be useful for me. I already asked this for Marilyn, but she kinda didn't answer what I expected so let me ask everyone again:

1) If I flip mafia, who do you think should be lynched next (i.e. who is likely my partner)?

2) If I flip town, who do you think are the last 2 mafia?

I know this may be weird to ask but it will really help me.
One of the reasons i ended up gut tr-ing titus was this, it was super similar to something that a town player in a different NOC i played in did. Also interesting to note how marilyn didn’t answer properly before and then didn’t answer it properly AGAIN.

Nicolette D. wrote:
As for why I don't scumread Marilyn for jumping on the bandwagon last minute, it's because she has given me a lot of things to townread her for. Her defense for the unlynch debacle d1 was one thing, but she's also been very articulate about her accusations against O. O. and Titus, and in the case of the latter, and has demonstrated active scumhunting. What have you done that makes you townier than anyone else left in this game?
She’s been pretty good with her push on Titus, but do you legitimately thing she had a good/articulate argument against me? If so, do you think all the things I pointed out when refuting it are wrong?
avatar
O O.

Posts : 95
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum