PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 30: Separated Scum

+11
Lila C.
Hiroki M.
Yuzo K.
Nicolette D.
Teaque Q.
Marilyn M.
Amelia E.
Linda G.
Claudina W.
Titus V.
ajhockeystar
15 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Game 30: Separated Scum - Page 7 Empty Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Yuzo K. Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:41 pm

I'll check back in a couple hours with a most to least scummiest list and hopefully get the plural off lila if there are no counter claims by then
Yuzo K.
Yuzo K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroki M. Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:49 pm

Vig do not CC
Hiroki M.
Hiroki M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroki M. Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:50 pm

we UL Lila as possible vig. I am keeping lynch on Linda for now. We find a new lynch, but if there is a vig CC and Lila is scum claiming vig, then real vig shoot her tonight, don't CC.
Hiroki M.
Hiroki M.

Back to top Go down

Post by O O. Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:57 am

O O. wrote:ok man, i think you're overcomplicating it. if we're about to lynch vig, they claim, and we don't lynch them. if they're not actually vig, the legitimate vig can shoot them in the night.
hiroki covered this but to be one hundred percent certain
follow this

also that vig claim was incredibly convenient now i dont have to rank lila
we take those
O O.
O O.

Back to top Go down

Post by O O. Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:01 am

Linda G. wrote:
unlynch O O. so that I don't idle my way into messing up a lynch (even though he's scum). Also, I'm not vigilante

also smh
>counters all points, but i'm still scum
ok

so this isnt entirely useless, yuzo said what i've been saying but better, I don't think people should be townread just for good contributions (hiroki, teaque, titus), although doing so isn't really something that can determine alignment. it's just a bad thing to do, despite it being extremely common.

O O.
O O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn M. Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:47 am

unlynch Lila C.

Incase Hiroki didn't make it clear, if you are vig, and Lila is lying, then DO NOT CLAIM. Just shoot Lila tonight

Yuzo, you sit inactive for a week and then you come online and tell us that we shouldn't townread people who make good posts. So Yuzo, who do you scumread, who do you townread, and WHY
Your next post ignored what we had discussed day 1, which was what to do if the lynchee claims Vig. Since the rest of us were active and reading the game, we knew this strategy.
Overall, you have made one enormous post spouting garbage and I scumread you. However, I don't want to judge you on 2 posts so I will wait for a response, and instead...

lynch O.O
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolette D. Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:48 am

a couple things.
first off, sorry that my activity is in bursts; i haven't been able to dedicate time every day to keep up and give my thoughts on the discussion.
Also BASED HIROKI COMING THROUGH and actually saying a lot of things that I wanted to say about Titus in a much more eloquent fashion, thanks! I think I'm going to redouble my case on Titus on Day 3; having reread the interaction a lot of times, I feel like i'm missing something. One thing that I will credit Titus for, though, is that I do like his honesty when talking about his actions earlier in the day.
also Linda, why in the world would you out yourself as "not vig" and not go ahead and claim VT what? Not that claiming either way was in any way helpful in the first place, in any scenario (i'm not going to list these specific scenarios for reasons listed below). lowkey you probably could've kept quiet for another day without posting/checking and none of us would've noticed at all, much less scumread you/turbo you - like, we let Yuzo do whatever the hell they pleased for a whole week. This random "not vig" claim - in conjunction with what Hiroki mentioned about Linda in terms of switching reads - merits pressuring them the moment they come back. until then, unlynch lila c. smh
I urge everyone else that has lynched Lila to unlynch them asap, like everyone else has stated thus far. One more thing I'd like to add though: don't talk about Lila at all for the remainder of the day. None. like literally zero. please and thank you
Nicolette D.
Nicolette D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teaque Q. Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:33 am

Unlynch Lila C.
Teaque Q.
Teaque Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzo K. Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:45 am

Hiroki M. wrote:we UL Lila as possible vig. I am keeping lynch on Linda for now. We find a new lynch, but if there is a vig CC and Lila is scum claiming vig, then real vig shoot her tonight, don't CC.

Oh yeah I didn't think of that xD
sorry I'm stupid.
Yuzo K.
Yuzo K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzo K. Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:55 am

Marilyn M. wrote:unlynch Lila C.

Incase Hiroki didn't make it clear, if you are vig, and Lila is lying, then DO NOT CLAIM. Just shoot Lila tonight

Yuzo, you sit inactive for a week and then you come online and tell us that we shouldn't townread people who make good posts. So Yuzo, who do you scumread, who do you townread, and WHY
Your next post ignored what we had discussed day 1, which was what to do if the lynchee claims Vig. Since the rest of us were active and reading the game, we knew this strategy.
Overall, you have made one enormous post spouting garbage and I scumread you. However, I don't want to judge you on 2 posts so I will wait for a response, and instead...

lynch O.O

Someone is salty. And yeah I forgot about the vig claim thing and I didn't think of that cause I'm bad which I'll admit but I'm still sticking with my thoughts on town reading people. Also I never said you can't scum or town read people. Actually I never even said you can't scum read people. I just said be careful with town reading just because they bring up good points and anyone can do that and because once you do its difficult to change your mind about that person and you might not notice a scum slip if they make one.
I don't understand how I'm supposed to be active again if you're gonna call me out on any contribution I make?
Yuzo K.
Yuzo K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzo K. Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Also @Marilyn, I'd like to make it clear that I don't think all the reasons presented for saying someone is town are bad
For example, I really like the point Titus or O O. brought up (not sure which one) that impulsive lynchers are more likely town. I think that makes a lot of sense for this theme
Yuzo K.
Yuzo K.

Back to top Go down

Post by O O. Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Marilyn M. wrote:unlynch Lila C.

lynch O.O
rude
you wannna explain why you're lynching me or are you just following what everyone else has been saying?

Yuzo K. wrote:Also @Marilyn, I'd like to make it clear that I don't think all the reasons presented for saying someone is town are bad
For example, I really like the point Titus or O O. brought up (not sure which one) that impulsive lynchers are more likely town. I think that makes a lot of sense for this theme
probably titus, i don't remember saying that
also, what are your thoughts on the "slip" argument against me? i think everyone else has pitched in aside from you, hiroki, and lila (maybe marilyn)?
O O.
O O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn M. Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:26 pm

Why am I lynching you?
You've been second on my reads list for scum through the entire day, only behind Lila.

Yuzo, I didn't say you said we can't scum read people. I was just hoping for you to provide your thoughts on who to lynch and who to not lynch
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.

Back to top Go down

Post by O O. Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Marilyn M. wrote:Why am I lynching you?
You've been second on my reads list for scum through the entire day, only behind Lila.

Yuzo, I didn't say you said we can't scum read people. I was just hoping for you to provide your thoughts on who to lynch and who to not lynch
ok i suppose that's fair
now why am i the second on your reads list for scum?
O O.
O O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn M. Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Because in general, your posts just dont come across as town as much as some other people. In general you quote a big post and then sorta make a point that is just agreeing with the quote, or ask a tiny question about the big quote. If you can convince me to lynch Linda I will, as I would be cool with lynching Linda too
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn M. Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:15 pm

O O. wrote:"1 Traitor Roleblocker Cop, 1 Traitor 1-Shot Vigilante Cop, 1 Traitor Cop, 1 Compulsive Vigilante, 6 Vanilla Townies, 1 Hidden Miller (sees itself as Vanilla Townie, reveals as Vanilla Townie on death)"

O O. wrote:
i get the rest so explain the bolded part pls thx

O O. wrote:
Titus V. wrote:Nevermind, that is not all for now. But I do think this point is important to mention!!!

Another scumtell is a sudden shift of reads. If mafia lynched someone, they might inspect that person, which would reveal whether they are actually mafia or town. Thus, if someone scumreads a person and just mysteriously backs off, it could be worth looking into. This is why a read-list is super important.

(Incoming replies be like: That's obvious! Stop trying to get town cred! Why would you reveal that info! Now mafia won't do that!)
That's obvious! Stop trying to get town cred! Why would you reveal that info! Now mafia won't do that!
I suppose I can redact my previous point about not needing a reason to unlynch, then. It still definitely stands for d1 though. Good point here by Titus overall, worth looking into why people unlynch others.

O O. wrote:nicolette, could you restate your argument more concisely / more simply? i've read it like four times and i dont know why but I just can't wrap my head around it
I do agree with the point that you're making that everyone townreading titus for just solid overall posts isn't really a good thing (although his posts ARE really good)

O O. wrote:hiroki's last visit: Last visit : Today at 6:40 am
yuzo's last visit: Last visit : Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:35 pm

id write reads but they quite literally would be useless (i thought about what i'd say and it was garbage) but if you guys absolutely want them I will write them

im really not sure what other topic i can talk about right now - from what i remember, i haven't really seen anything worth pushing (aside from marilyn's unlynch thing, but I personally feel like there isnt anything else I can get from that after her latest explanation). I suppose I can re-read the thread and see if anything catches my eye later.

So far these have just been showing you generally agreeing with people and not giving your own opinion. There have been very few posts i havent quoted from. But the interesting thing about THIS post is your reluctance to post a read list, which i find quite scummy. A mafia would say their reads are useless, so people wouldnt scumread them based on a certain part of their read

O O. wrote:
Marilyn M. wrote:O.O I want to see your reads list
It doesn't matter if it's bad I want to know your opinion and your reluctance to post a read list is very scummy
going to meet up with a friend but you'll get your reads list when im back

O O. wrote:
Teaque Q. wrote:I would like to note that rewriting posts is not fun.

Also
Marilyn M. wrote:O.O is lying because O.O has no friends
ohhh roasted get bitchslapped by my enourmous arm

Hello? what the hell is this?
you're telling me

its a joke broski chill

O O. wrote:
Linda G. wrote:we start right now. lynch O O. You made the easiest pun based on your name that's available to you, and we're having none of that low effort this game. We're going hard, and we're going to win. If you don't want to try hard, that's your choice, but your next choice after that is to get a sub. #MakeMafiaGreatAgain
The REAL reason Linda lynched me over Lila has been revealed!

Yuzo K. wrote:
Nicolette D. wrote:linda you're probably not even from the south lmao
also good to know that you've remembered the name of your grudge correctly
and i have the cutest avatar

Linda looks more like a French transgender supermodel than anything.

Unlynch Lila

Cause she hasn't done anything bad or noteworthy tbh.
This strikes me as strange because... it's day 1... and this was an rl? Why would you mention that they've done nothing bad or noteworthy when this was still in the rl phase??? Of COURSE that's the case!

Marilyn M. wrote:
Hiroki M. wrote:Won't be super active until Saturday when I return from vacation (as you've seen since my last post). Anyway, yes, vig should not claim unless hammer is about to fall on them. The purpose of picking 2 targets for vig to kill each night is that in case we name the vig as our wanted shot that night, they would have a backup without drawing suspicion that they are our vig. One other thing. If we get to the point where we still have 2-3 scum and very few townies (approaching late game) and no successful scum deaths, vig should kinda assume scum has too much town control and shoot whoever tf you want.

Hiroki has been nothing but helpful and i completely trust him as town despite his ugly face
so vig, plz stay away from this guy tonight
This also seems super extra which makes me think that the shit everyone's been giving Marilyn may actually just be her playstyle. Or maybe she's acting like this to cover up any weird behavior... shrugs

Teaque Q. wrote:
On the other hand Lila C, I find quite scummy. Not only is she extremely inactive at this point in time (Yes, I get real life, but it's been a few hours come on.) but combined with her earlier posts (Hey I destroyed Amelia for not knowing rl + other filler, but I'm going to filler about not knowing rolelist!) is suspicious as hell. She earns herself my lynch. Lynch Lila C.

Not sure about this. There are two views of what Lila did. a) didnt read roles properly, made an honest mistake. b) scum trying to gain townread by pretending to not know mafia are traitors. c) scum that hasn't been checking if they had a quicktopic or not. There's literally no way to tell which of these is the case, so the latter point in teaque's post can't really be supported. Inactivity, though, isn't good.

Marilyn M.: active, taken pressure related to their lynch (or rather unlynch) rather well. Something tells me she may have contradicted herself at one point in time so i may take look back to see if im full of shit or if i remembered something that made me think of this whenever there isnt any discussion happening and im online.

Hiroki M.: "im coming back saturday" yea im sure you are buddy... been online, hasn't posted. not a good look, but willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he's just been busy.

Linda G.: "Last visit : Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:40 am". Need to interact more with her. Don't think she has a good case against me at all, may have just been suffering from the "i saw one thing i think is scummy so let me get anything i can to make a case for this guy being scum" syndrome.

Teaque Q.: don't understand why he's universally townread. has good posts, but nothing aside from that (unless ive missed it) that would put him that high up. maybe i cant see it because he uses numbers to signify how scummy he sees people as and i dont like that, but that's a personal issue and ignoring that i still don't see why he's townread so much.

Yuzo K.: lol

Titus V.: good content, defended himself well overall. Don't agree with niclolettes case on him and have no real reason to think he's scum atm. seems like town but im not very certain.

Nicolette D.: solid town. I like her reasoning, willingness to go after people who are universally townread, and willingness to elaborate/simplify/support her arguments. from interacting with her personally im getting a strong town gutread from her. Could change in the future but right now i'm very certain that she's town.

Lila C.: "Last visit : Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:03 am". Can't really make a judgment on her until she comes back. If she remains gone i suppose its likely that she could be scum that doesnt know how to defend herself and is just hoping people will lose interest and move on, but doubt it since it seems like the strongest lynch wagon is on her at this point.

Obviously your read list is good, but the first part is just summarizing OTHER peoples views on Lila

O O. wrote:
O O. wrote:ok man, i think you're overcomplicating it. if we're about to lynch vig, they claim, and we don't lynch them. if they're not actually vig, the legitimate vig can shoot them in the night.
follow this

we take those

O O. wrote:
Linda G. wrote:
unlynch O O. so that I don't idle my way into messing up a lynch (even though he's scum). Also, I'm not vigilante

also smh
ok

so this isnt entirely useless, yuzo said what i've been saying but better, I don't think people should be townread just for good contributions (hiroki, teaque, titus), although doing so isn't really something that can determine alignment. it's just a bad thing to do, despite it being extremely common.

This is why i scumread you. So much useless stuff that you post
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.

Back to top Go down

Post by O O. Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:29 pm

alright i'll counter those points in 2 hours or so, but from the skimming a large amount - if not all - of that is wrong/misguided (the last two posts are me emphasizing things, and also calling out linda for tunneling)
O O.
O O.

Back to top Go down

Post by O O. Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:22 pm

let me group some things together.
Exhibit a): answering people's questions.
O O. wrote:
Teaque Q. wrote:I would like to note that rewriting posts is not fun.

Also

Hello? what the hell is this?
you're telling me

its a joke broski chill

O O. wrote:"1 Traitor Roleblocker Cop, 1 Traitor 1-Shot Vigilante Cop, 1 Traitor Cop, 1 Compulsive Vigilante, 6 Vanilla Townies, 1 Hidden Miller (sees itself as Vanilla Townie, reveals as Vanilla Townie on death)"

Exhibit b: explaining why I may have come on / telling others that i'm going to do something (my previous post also aligns with this)

O O. wrote:
going to meet up with a friend but you'll get your reads list when im back

O O. wrote:
i get the rest so explain the bolded part pls thx
I already explained why this occurred so you using this in your argument means you were a) adding fluff b) not properly reading what i've been writing or c) cherrypicking. Pick your poison.

Marilyn M. wrote:
O O. wrote:
That's obvious! Stop trying to get town cred! Why would you reveal that info! Now mafia won't do that!
I suppose I can redact my previous point about not needing a reason to unlynch, then. It still definitely stands for d1 though. Good point here by Titus overall, worth looking into why people unlynch others.

O O. wrote:nicolette, could you restate your argument more concisely / more simply? i've read it like four times and i dont know why but I just can't wrap my head around it
I do agree with the point that you're making that everyone townreading titus for just solid overall posts isn't really a good thing (although his posts ARE really good)

O O. wrote:hiroki's last visit: Last visit : Today at 6:40 am
yuzo's last visit: Last visit : Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:35 pm

id write reads but they quite literally would be useless (i thought about what i'd say and it was garbage) but if you guys absolutely want them I will write them

im really not sure what other topic i can talk about right now - from what i remember, i haven't really seen anything worth pushing (aside from marilyn's unlynch thing, but I personally feel like there isnt anything else I can get from that after her latest explanation). I suppose I can re-read the thread and see if anything catches my eye later.

So far these have just been showing you generally agreeing with people and not giving your own opinion. There have been very few posts i havent quoted from. But the interesting thing about THIS post is your reluctance to post a read list, which i find quite scummy. A mafia would say their reads are useless, so people wouldnt scumread them based on a certain part of their read

The first part of this literally just picks everything where I agree with someone and ignores anything where i provide my opinion (i understand that agreeing with someone is providing my opinion but lets use 'my opinion' as anything of my own here), which is a terrible thing to base your argument off of.
as for the reads are useless thing I suppose that that's a valid point, but I legitimately was having a hard time reading people and as such felt that I couldn't get good reads out. My reads are out now, so i'll let you judge... are they good or not?

Marilyn M. wrote:
Obviously your read list is good, but the first part is just summarizing OTHER peoples views on Lila
you're kidding me, right? only one out of the three quotes can be compared to anything close to summarizing other people's views on lila.

Marilyn M. wrote:
O O. wrote:
follow this

we take those

O O. wrote:
Linda G. wrote:

also smh
ok

This is why i scumread you. So much useless stuff that you post
Your opinion. First off, don't be a hypocrite. second off, i'm providing emphasis to those things when i quote them because i deem them to be important.

Actual evidence coming up in my next post.

Last edited by O O. on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing the quotes, this is aj-approved)
O O.
O O.

Back to top Go down

Post by O O. Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:35 pm

I messed up the quoting Sad
ignoring all of day 1 because it wasn't used in marilyn's argument (afaik).

posts of me posting content that isn't just agreeing with someone else:
O O. wrote:hm well that didn't work out at all
something notable is that mafia vig didn't shoot last night, probably because they didn't want to hit a teammate? given that its (imo) a better idea to shoot every night as maf vig, its likely that they're more of a cautious player. not too sure who would fall under that category, and dont really feel like trying to find people who i'd classify under that (maybe i'll do it later), but thats something to look for.

O O. wrote:looking back i think that marilyn made a rather large deal out of her unlynch, maybe even an excessive one. I don't really understand why people were getting on her for "not having a good reason to unlynch," but maybe i'm just misunderstanding them

O O. wrote:thanks for the summary, nicolette.
I can see the point you're making where Titus potentially could have mostly ignored the lynch to just inspect her on the next night, but I honestly don't think that's the case.
I agree with Titus, though. I don't really see how that post falls into the same kind of scumtell that Titus was talking about; while Claudina does say that she doesn't want to lynch, she explains why she doesn't do so and then goes with a gutread. I think titus's response to this (asking for more information because its literally impossible to debate a gutread lol) is fine as well.
I suppose if you're saying this follows the part of "lynching someone that doesn't have plurality" i can see where it applies, but i'll be honest and say that when thinking about the arguments both of you brought up, I completely forgot that that point was brought up (it seems like more of an afterthought in the post itself) and it's possible that titus himself also forgot about this being the case.

O O. wrote:my body is so incredibly ready for hiroki's post

i looked back to see if marilyn contradicted herself and i'm simultaneously right and wrong. I'm right in that she said something that doesn't make sense, but wrong in that its something incriminating. She mentioned at one point that she was the counterwagon when she unlynched Teaque, and this is not the case. However, in previous posts she mentions that she was the counterwagon the next time she came on, which is true. I assume this incorrect statement is just a mix-up so i'm inclined to say that my investigation into the matter has turned up nothing. whoops.
everything else she said stayed consistent unless i missed something(reading quoted posts in this interface is lowkey annoying)

O O. wrote:Hiroki actually brings up a really good point RE: Linda/Lila that I hadn't noticed whatsoever.
What i find interesting, though, is that Hiroki points out lila's bad slip as a reason for her to be scumread but doesn't mention my bad slip at all in my (admittedly short) read.
I think titus is defending himself well from varied arguments and while I still do think the theory on him being scum due to the claudina lynch has some merit, im still pretty convinced that it's not right and that it doesn't really prove titus's alignment in any way.

I've actually got a question for Teaque: If you could rank people from scum>town like Hiroki did, how would you do it? (If the percentages thing counts for that, sorry, i'll check that and try and figure out what the list is based on that)

Marilyn saying non-useful things:
Marilyn M. wrote:Danke, that makes sense now

Hiroki said he would be back by now, where are you? ;-;

Marilyn M. wrote:HIROKI YOU WERE CONNECTED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS

Hopefully that was get to him lol

Marilyn M. wrote:HOWEVER Lila, If you come online and don't post, I will assume that you aren't vig as you had a chance to claim. So don't try any of that shit with me. I will be checking Smile

Marilyn M. wrote:oh sorry it was past tense of read that confused me mb

So due to her a) bad argument, b) cherrypicking, and c) hypocrisy, i'm going to Lynch Marilyn M.
Other people on my radar are Linda for her excessive tunneling + bad/opinionated argument + things hiroki brought up about her (although i dont want her to be lynched today unless absolutely necessary because she can't make it and I greatly dislike lynching people who can't defend themselves) and Yuzo for not really bringing much to the table (he's pretty much done everything that marilyn is faulting me for). I don't think yuzo's ignored anything that's been asked of him yet though so that's probably my weakest and just a scumread solely because he hasn't posted very many new things / theres no real indication of his opinion on people
O O.
O O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzo K. Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Marilyn M. wrote:Why am I lynching you?

Fair enough, you just made it seem like it was wrong that I was saying how I feel about town reading for the reason since i've been inactive and I was like "uhh how am I supposed to be active if i can't give my opinions"

As for read lists, I don't have things to say about everyone but I do have some impressions of people that I will share soon in next posts. (I just don't like making really long posts cause they're annoying to read *Looks at Linda* )
Yuzo K.
Yuzo K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzo K. Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:13 pm

Lila C.:
Fairly certain she's the real vig mainly and I never completely understood the reasoning people had for her "scum slip" cause I personally thought only an ignorant/new player townie would say mafia knew each other so even before she claimed vig I was skeptical.
Plus, I feel like mafia would have no business counter claiming vig cause sure they'll avoid getting lynched that day but since they don't know their partners they'd risk lynching their partner AND getting shot at night so it doesn't make much sense for mafia to claim vig.

Marilyn M.: Apart from your argument for Lila being scum being a little holey, I'm not getting many scummy vibes at the moment. Mostly cause you argue your points well without seeming lynch happy or defensive. Also you jump to conclusions and make a lot of accusations and though some of them don't make sense to me I don't think mafia would be brave enough to do that but I'll look more into my read on you tomorrow.

Linda G.- ngl most of day 1 I was just annoyed with the way you posted (super annoying and very long) which pretty much just continued day and yes I took the time and effort to read those terrible posts and so much filler help. Plus I feel like a lot of your posts just restate things youve already said or just state the obvious which isn't particularly scummy on its own but it makes it seem like you're trying too hard.
Plus I've read that one post about O and Titus like three times and I still don't understand your argument? Maybe I'm dumb but I don't know what scum slip you're talking about or why you keep backing up Titus.
Overall I find you scummier than anyone else at the moment due to lack of proper arguments and filler posts that seem like you're trying too hard which is why I think it's the best lynch for today.

Lynch Linda

I don't have too much to say about others just yet I'll continue my reads tomorrow.
Yuzo K.
Yuzo K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzo K. Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:14 pm

Btw @Lila, did you have any reason for shooting claudina?

@Marilyn, when you lynched Amelia day one was the only reason to get plural off of you?
I believe thats it from what I've read but not sure if I skipped anything by accident.
Yuzo K.
Yuzo K.

Back to top Go down

Post by O O. Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:24 pm

Yuzo K. wrote:
Marilyn M.: Apart from your argument for Lila being scum being a little holey, I'm not getting many scummy vibes at the moment. Mostly cause you argue your points well without seeming lynch happy or defensive. Also you jump to conclusions and make a lot of accusations and though some of them don't make sense to me I don't think mafia would be brave enough to do that but I'll look more into my read on you tomorrow.

Linda G.- ngl most of day 1 I was just annoyed with the way you posted (super annoying and very long) which pretty much just continued day and yes I took the time and effort to read those terrible posts and so much filler help. Plus I feel like a lot of your posts just restate things youve already said or just state the obvious which isn't particularly scummy on its own but it makes it seem like you're trying too hard.
Plus I've read that one post about O and Titus like three times and I still don't understand your argument? Maybe I'm dumb but I don't know what scum slip you're talking about or why you keep backing up Titus.
Overall I find you scummier than anyone else at the moment due to lack of proper arguments and filler posts that seem like you're trying too hard which is why I think it's the best lynch for today.
could you elaborate on why you think mafia wouldn't be brave enough to throw out accusations? Do you think that it's because doing so is excessively scummy, or because mafia would want to be more reserved (or something else)?
also the "slip" linda's talking about is me not realizing that maf vig is 1shot.
O O.
O O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzo K. Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:31 pm

It just goes back to what Titus said. Mafia would be a lot more careful with lynching and scum reading in this theme cause they're in the same boat as a townie except they have more to lose.

Not to say that they won't but I feel like Marilyn just says what she thinks a lot more without thinking it through which I don't believe mafia would do unless they want to risk lynching their own faction.

With that being said, I will look more into the argument between O and Marilyn tomorrow. I kind of just skimmed it cause I had a lot to read today and some points didn't make sense to me but I felt like I should post my read on Linda first.

And yeah I don't understand how that is a scum slip considering it was a very similar situation with Lila so I think its a poor attempt at seeming proactive.
Yuzo K.
Yuzo K.

Back to top Go down

Post by O O. Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:37 pm

Got it. I think that the "saying what she thinks unedited" thing could be her playstyle, and I don't know if it makes the things ive brought up about her are excusable.
I suppose that when you're scumhunting you've gotta look for both ends of the spectrum this time, as people who are too cautious could be scum, but those being too brash (and acting like scum in the process) are also likely scum.
O O.
O O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next