Game 29: Guess Who?

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sanpei S. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Rhyanna F. wrote:
Anita B. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on Anita's reactions, btw?

Sorry didn't mean to say answer that earlier, I just forgot to finish it.

My question here is, if you fully read me, could you at least state why?

Also I should never listen to AJ about playing differently again lmao
If by fully read you you mean be 100% assured that you're scum, I don't.
right now, anyways.

Why would town ever ask why someone else fully reads them? lol
avatar
Sanpei S.

Posts : 55
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:34 pm

To know whether it's worth expending effort to defend yourself
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sanpei S. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:05 pm

Rhyanna F. wrote:To know whether it's worth expending effort to defend yourself

Scum would try to defend themselves either way
avatar
Sanpei S.

Posts : 55
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Penelope C. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Firstly, seeing as I have utterly bombed any attempt at a new playstyle and typing messages clearly, unlynch Professor Jacuzzi.

Second, "Third is always scum" has its uses but is in my opinion such a predictable reasoning for an RVS lynch that the lynchee can easily dismiss it as nothing. Also, it's possible (generally speaking) for said third lynch to be based on an actual read or an attempt to pressure. Of course, if The Rodman genuinely believes that the mafia has claimed and named their partner, and they are forming a read based on that, I would strongly advise against it. (I'm not exactly in a position to be giving advice though.)

Thirdly, and this is primarily sparked by curiosity, what kind of "crazy bullshit" were you expecting me to attempt, Sanpei?

(TL;DR on the middle paragraph: "Third is always scum" is something that just gets on my nerves and my bringing that into this seems to have done more harm than good, but I can't exactly take it back now.)
avatar
Penelope C.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2017-02-26
Location : In the afterlife, trying to rewind 20 minutes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Anita B. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Sanpei S. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:To know whether it's worth expending effort to defend yourself

Scum would try to defend themselves either way

Then why aren't you scum :^)
avatar
Anita B.

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Anita B. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Because honestly, you seem really flippant between me / penelope c / The rodman

speaking of rodman

YO RODMAN could you please explain your actions, thanks!
avatar
Anita B.

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Ian S. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Confirmed. A day late. Gdi AJ for just telling me this started now.

Also confirmed I am not a loli and so my gameplay will decrease by 33% because of it.

Also, shit Penelope C. fine af.

avatar
Ian S.

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-02-26
Location : Loli-land.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Ian S. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Now that I have seen the monstrosity that is my picture, time to post reads, and oh so many interesting things I have seen.
avatar
Ian S.

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-02-26
Location : Loli-land.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Anita B. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:28 pm

Ian S. wrote:Now that I have seen the monstrosity that is my picture, time to post reads, and oh so many interesting things I have seen.

Dude your picture is amazing.

Also Professor Jacuzzi can you come back pls
avatar
Anita B.

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sanpei S. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Penelope C. wrote:Firstly, seeing as I have utterly bombed any attempt at a new playstyle and typing messages clearly, unlynch Professor Jacuzzi.

Second, "Third is always scum" has its uses but is in my opinion such a predictable reasoning for an RVS lynch that the lynchee can easily dismiss it as nothing. Also, it's possible (generally speaking) for said third lynch to be based on an actual read or an attempt to pressure. Of course, if The Rodman genuinely believes that the mafia has claimed and named their partner, and they are forming a read based on that, I would strongly advise against it. (I'm not exactly in a position to be giving advice though.)

Thirdly, and this is primarily sparked by curiosity, what kind of "crazy bullshit" were you expecting me to attempt, Sanpei?

(TL;DR on the middle paragraph: "Third is always scum" is something that just gets on my nerves and my bringing that into this seems to have done more harm than good, but I can't exactly take it back now.)

Ah, thank you for coming back and reclarifying. It isn't necessarily "crazy bullshit" but more, uh, out-of-the-way tactics? Turbos, swapping lynches at the last second, more uhhhh....gambits? Idk if that's the right word.

Anita B. wrote:
Sanpei S. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:To know whether it's worth expending effort to defend yourself

Scum would try to defend themselves either way

Then why aren't you scum :^)

Because my PM from AJ didn't say I was Very Happy
avatar
Sanpei S.

Posts : 55
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Ian S. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Anita B. wrote:Because honestly, you seem really flippant between me / penelope c / The rodman

speaking of rodman

YO RODMAN could you please explain your actions, thanks!

The prod on Rodman seems a bit much, imo. Too focused on him. Also, I see only one action that Rodman has taken, BWing on an obvious joke claim. That isn't a good reason for a lynch, but it is a good enough action to draw reactions.


Next up, agreeing with Penelope that lynching a player for being #x on the list is bad. It doesn't draw a good reaction, imo.

Sanpei S. wrote:You don't just ask us our thoughts on you lynching people.

You lynch them, and then see what we think. God.

Unlynch Professor Jacuzzi, Lynch Anita B.


Asking us to "approve" your lynch seems like a scummy thing to do, no? It's as though you're mafia asking town what to do so you can try to fit in better.

Agreed that asking us to approve your lynch before you make does seem a bit scummy, but it's not something too overly scummy. Passivity is just a bad strat in a mafia game. Using it as an excuse to put a lynch on you, I feel, is the more scummy action in this case.


Sanpei S. wrote:
The Rodman wrote:Did you claim mafia partners with Prof. Well I belive it.

Lynch Anita B

Did you seriously just do that? Why would you ever claim Mafia on Day 1 in a theme with no nightkills on Night 1 or Night 2?

Professor Jacuzzi wrote:
Penelope C. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:Not really sure why we're spreading lynches just for the sake of it. No clue why exactly this has any use when we all know this is just usual day 1 meta. Anyway, how about you all explain your lynches when you carry them out for a change? It's always nice for that to happen.

That's just it-usual day 1 meta. That doesn't make it inherently bad. That being said...

Lynch Professor Jacuzzi, because using "Speak up, please" as a reason for a lynch when you're the fourth game-related post seems weird.
Are you really lynching me because one of my posts seemed "weird"? That's seriously vague, elaborate please.

Anita B. wrote:
Can confirm I'm Mafia with professor jacuzzi

It's a good thing you're cute....

lolicons

Manning P. wrote:lynch the rodman

third is always scum get him

This is a bad way of going about it, but I see the point he's making. It's a bad "reason" for lynching, but a good lynch, given what I stated about Rodman above.

Anita B. wrote:
The Rodman wrote:Did you claim mafia partners with Prof. Well I belive it.

Lynch Anita B

Interestingly enough, I'm pretty sure your just bandwagoning because turbo.

I say we lynch Penelope C. today bc apparently she's superior to everyone else and I hate egotistical players

Egotistical players are the best because they'll attempt crazy bullshit that nobody else will. And usually get scum caught in the flounder-y process that follows.

Penelope C. wrote:
Professor Jacuzzi wrote:
Penelope C. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:Not really sure why we're spreading lynches just for the sake of it. No clue why exactly this has any use when we all know this is just usual day 1 meta. Anyway, how about you all explain your lynches when you carry them out for a change? It's always nice for that to happen.

That's just it-usual day 1 meta. That doesn't make it inherently bad. That being said...

Lynch Professor Jacuzzi, because using "Speak up, please" as a reason for a lynch when you're the fourth game-related post seems weird.
Are you really lynching me because one of my posts seemed "weird"? That's seriously vague, elaborate please.

I was referring to the fact that you were using someone's inactivity as a reason to lynch them at a point where the vast majority of the players would have also been considered inactive (discounting confirmation posts). I will admit that it is fairly shaky reasoning, however (I'll likely remove the lynch soon in favor or a stronger read or to join the rvs).

Nowhere near as shaky as "Third is always scum" though.

(Editing to fix something that went wrong with the quoting.)

>Inactivity isn't as shaky as "Third is always scum"

Could you be more wrong? You literally just posted a long quote/paragraph where you called someone out for using inactivity as a lynch reason when most players were inactive too...

Saying "Third is always scum" is a way to start a new lynch via RVS on Day 1 that gives, actually, MORE reads (see lynching by avatar RVS). Lynching by inactivity when there were most inactives is flawed. And, honestly, I think you and The Rodman could be our scumteam now, just based on the way you shot down "Third is always scum" without logic.

Unlynch Anita B., Lynch Penelope C.

Last but not least, you go from talking about how Penelope is a good player to keep around because of the unusual strats you seem to think they posses, and yet you somehow manage to flip that and jump to a Penelope lynch in the same post. Kinda a weird way to go with that.

Lynch Sanpei S.
avatar
Ian S.

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-02-26
Location : Loli-land.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Professor Jacuzzi on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Anita B. wrote:
Ian S. wrote:Now that I have seen the monstrosity that is my picture, time to post reads, and oh so many interesting things I have seen.

Dude your picture is amazing.

Also Professor Jacuzzi can you come back pls
I've been gone for like 12 hours, you know sleep exists right?

My lynch on Ian was more of a random lynch than anything. I didn't expect people to call me out for shaky reasoning, because I personally didn't consider it a serious lynch. Anyway, now that we're (mostly) out of RVS...

Unlynch Ian S.

I'll post some reads later today.
avatar
Professor Jacuzzi

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sanpei S. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:22 pm

@Ian S., since I'm not gonna bother quoting that wall:

That post was just my instant reactions to everything I thought was important at that time. I definitely thought that Penelope's scumminess that I wrote about in the latter part of the post outweighed her unsual trait/strategy in the earlier part, hence the lynch on her.

Just trying to make some reads on what's been posted so far.
avatar
Sanpei S.

Posts : 55
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:59 am

Sanpei S. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:
Anita B. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on Anita's reactions, btw?

Sorry didn't mean to say answer that earlier, I just forgot to finish it.

My question here is, if you fully read me, could you at least state why?

Also I should never listen to AJ about playing differently again lmao
If by fully read you you mean be 100% assured that you're scum, I don't.
right now, anyways.

Why would town ever ask why someone else fully reads them? lol

Sanpei S. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:To know whether it's worth expending effort to defend yourself

Scum would try to defend themselves either way

you imply that anita is scum in both of these but you say that scum would try to defend themselves either way. Anita did not do this as far as I can tell, so can you please explain yourself.
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Professor Jacuzzi on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:22 am



Okay Anita has been acting really weird today to be honest and I wouldn't mind a lynch on them. Looking through their posts I see a lot of filler and not actually a lot of scumhunting.
Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?
I know others have already pointed this out, but this is just really strange. Asking for thoughts on whether to lynch someone or not is just filler when you can go ahead and do it and see how people react. Particularly when it was still early on in the day and no one had any actual reads.
Anita B. wrote:
Sanpei S. wrote:You don't just ask us our thoughts on you lynching people.

You lynch them, and then see what we think. God.

Unlynch Professor Jacuzzi, Lynch Anita B.


Asking us to "approve" your lynch seems like a scummy thing to do, no? It's as though you're mafia asking town what to do so you can try to fit in better.

Can confirm I'm Mafia with professor jacuzzi

Lynch Penelope C
Someone brings up some valid concerns about you... and you just react by claiming scum. That's just trolly and unhelpful.
Anita B. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:Not really sure why we're spreading lynches just for the sake of it. No clue why exactly this has any use when we all know this is just usual day 1 meta. Anyway, how about you all explain your lynches when you carry them out for a change? It's always nice for that to happen.

My reasoning is that Anita is clearly mafia

Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?

Both of those lynches are fine, but I think lynching Anita B. is a better lynch over those two.

Same
Completely filler and all it did was add to their postcount.
Anita B. wrote:Cool, gn everyone!
More filler.
Anita B. wrote:
Ian S. wrote:Now that I have seen the monstrosity that is my picture, time to post reads, and oh so many interesting things I have seen.

Dude your picture is amazing.

Also Professor Jacuzzi can you come back pls
And just as they were starting to develop actual scumreads and make serious posts, they go and say this.

I know that Anita has been one of the most active posters so far, but if you discount the filler and poor reasoning, they actually haven't said that much. To me, they look like they're just trying to seem active.

Lynch Anita B.
avatar
Professor Jacuzzi

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Horatio A. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:27 am

(I'm probably late here, but oh well still must say)

Manning P. wrote:lynch the rodman

third is always scum get him

Firstly, usin' "third is always scum" isn't really a good reason to RVS, since it's now easily seen through as nothing really that important and is sorta the same as a lynch without reasoning tbh.

Secondly, I don't really like Anita's reactions to lynches especially with most of them being filler/unhelpful contributions such as:

Anita B. wrote:
Sanpei S. wrote:You don't just ask us our thoughts on you lynching people.

You lynch them, and then see what we think. God.

Unlynch Professor Jacuzzi, Lynch Anita B.


Asking us to "approve" your lynch seems like a scummy thing to do, no? It's as though you're mafia asking town what to do so you can try to fit in better.

Can confirm I'm Mafia with professor jacuzzi

Lynch Penelope C

^ clear trolling/filler that contributes nothing at all.

Anita B. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:Not really sure why we're spreading lynches just for the sake of it. No clue why exactly this has any use when we all know this is just usual day 1 meta. Anyway, how about you all explain your lynches when you carry them out for a change? It's always nice for that to happen.

My reasoning is that Anita is clearly mafia

Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?

Both of those lynches are fine, but I think lynching Anita B. is a better lynch over those two.

Same

'Same' is once again an un-usefulness contribution.

Thirdly, I don't get why Anita is asking people to come back so oftenly?

Anita B. wrote:Because honestly, you seem really flippant between me / penelope c / The rodman

speaking of rodman

YO RODMAN could you please explain your actions, thanks!

^ asking to explain one action

Anita B. wrote:
Ian S. wrote:Now that I have seen the monstrosity that is my picture, time to post reads, and oh so many interesting things I have seen.

Dude your picture is amazing.

Also Professor Jacuzzi can you come back pls

^ Wanting someone to come back who has only been gone for ~10 hours or so?

Unlynch Kylan R., Lynch Anita B.
avatar
Horatio A.

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Carl G. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:02 am

@Horatio and Jacuzzi

I'm pretty much in agreement with all of your points on Anita. Her posts, albeit some of them being fairly useful at this stage, are majority redundant and not necessarily being 100% helpful at this stage. Personally, my top reads at a basic point of view are at this stage are as follows: -

Leaning Town on Read:
Probably at this early stage, I'm leaning a town read on Horatio A., Prof. Jacuzzi, and Rhyanna F. These people have had pretty good contributions that I can't really pick apart so far other than a few issues that others have brought up. Probably most townie to least going from left to right. All three have been pretty good so far in terms of general arguments and have had great activity so far. No issues that I'm personally wanting to bring up.

Neutral:
Manning P. - posts are fucking useless filler/bunch of random lynches without reasoning or good reasoning. Still not exactly sure whether I'd lynch him yet tho, or if he's actually a scummy individual. Need to look at him more over today I think for a better pictuee before I'd be comfortable pushing a lynch on him, or thinking of him as a town/scumread.
The Rodman - also useless. no posts no point of view. please post more (pretty ironic coming from me but I'll be changing that hopefully.
Kylan R. - post more so people can actually think about you. Not accepting the lack of posts from people, considering all Kylans got is a guess at early reads and a crappy random lynch.
Ian S. - he's probably a bit towny to me, liked his breakdown of posts earlier but I don't know why he's not feeling townier to me at this stage. Likely town read later, unless I change my mind due to further reading.
Penelope C.. - i think we've all noticed that third is always scum gets on your nerves Penelope considering every single fucking post by you references that. More of just a reminder to you (and everyone I guess), tunneling is a shitty strategy and really is a dumb thing to do. Look at everything please. I'm sure your analysis would be helpful, but all your points so far just haven't been really helpful in shaping my point of view. Neutral at the moment, I'm sure Penelope's posts will push me in a direction soon however.
Sanpei S. - really have no clue with sanpei. His commentary so far has been pretty good, but I think it's his strategy so far that's off-putting to me. Pretty aggressive, albeit that's not necessarily a bad thing, I do that quite a lot too from time to time. I don't really agree with his ideas about the "3rd lynch" being good though. In what way did that help us have a better discussion? Personally having a much more defined random lynch would at least get us all discussing a decent topic rather than why the lynch has pointless reasoning. Agreed, Rodman is dumb, but there was plenty of other ways that he could have been targeted through discussion and random lynching rather than that crappy excuse of a lynch. Neutral.

Leaning Scum:
Anita B. - here's an exaggerated description of Anita's posts - filler filler shitty post with lack of reasoning filler filler. it's a bit much but I hope you all get the point at least, as Anita just hasn't been very contributive and very conducive towards helping town through the game. Shit posts like "Then why aren't you scum :^)" just isn't helping anyone, and generally her commentary isn't in agreement with what my point of view currently is. Think she's a pretty certain scum lean at the moment. Not going to lynch yet though, still need to think I feel


Also, apologies for not being super active so far. Not really had the time to dedicate as much as I hoped yesterday, but I'm gonna start looking at more stuff more frequently so I can be more active. Bit of a crappy excuse, but I really can't say anything else.

Leaning Scum:

avatar
Carl G.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sanpei S. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:44 am

@Carl:

Did you not see how much discussion surrounding Rodman the "third lynch is scum" gave us?

@Rhyanna:

Both posts were intended to show Anita's scumminess...

I figured Anita would try to defend herself, but instead she fucked off into La-La-Land, which honestly makes me think she's scum trying to AVOID defending herself because of exactly what I said.
avatar
Sanpei S.

Posts : 55
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Penelope C. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?

A lot of people have said this already, but asking for approval before lynching does seem weird. I am curious about hearing the reasoning for Horatio A. though.

Sanpei S. wrote:You don't just ask us our thoughts on you lynching people.

You lynch them, and then see what we think. God.

Unlynch Professor Jacuzzi, Lynch Anita B.


Asking us to "approve" your lynch seems like a scummy thing to do, no? It's as though you're mafia asking town what to do so you can try to fit in better.

I agree with this. And if this was the only scummy thing from Anita I would agree with Ian on Sanpei's vote for Anita being scummier. However...

Anita B. wrote:Because honestly, you seem really flippant between me / penelope c / The rodman

speaking of rodman

YO RODMAN could you please explain your actions, thanks!

While I would appreciate it if The Rodman was more active, his only "action" so far has been a vote for you after you claimed to be scum with Professor Jacuzzi. (By the way, I hope The Rodman doesn't genuinely think mafia just claimed and named their partner in a theme like this.) I may be looking into this too deeply [stop me if I am, please] but even if The Rodman's lynch is a bandwagon (which I'm pretty sure it is), I don't see what reason Anita has to call out The Rodman and nobody else on her, unless The Rodman's lack of activity also factors in. But if this is the case:

Anita B. wrote:
Ian S. wrote:Now that I have seen the monstrosity that is my picture, time to post reads, and oh so many interesting things I have seen.

Dude your picture is amazing.

Also Professor Jacuzzi can you come back pls

Why also ask for someone who has been perfectly active? And why not mention Carl G., who at the time of your post had only made one post that just goes against spreading lynches?

The last of those posts is also in my opinion some more of the filled people have already pointed out.

It's taken longer to type this post than I anticipated, so I can't stay online for too long at the moment. But for the time being, I'm going to lynch Anita B.

I'll make my best effort to any questions directed at me when I return.

I also like the idea of Rhydon racing and that avatar.
avatar
Penelope C.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2017-02-26
Location : In the afterlife, trying to rewind 20 minutes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:35 pm

if anita is mafia i think her partner is professor jacuzi
i will explain if it is relevant but i dont think its needed otherwise
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Sanpei S. wrote:
@Rhyanna:

Both posts were intended to show Anita's scumminess...

I figured Anita would try to defend herself, but instead she fucked off into La-La-Land, which honestly makes me think she's scum trying to AVOID defending herself because of exactly what I said.
ok but what I dont get is why you said that scum would defend themselves and are now saying that because she didnt defend herself shes scum
or do you mean because of the way shes not defending herself shes scum
whatever im still confused and wanting to understand what you mean
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Anita B. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:58 pm

ughhh I wrote up something but now I got to rewrite it zzzz

Sorry I missed my original check in time at 11:00AMEST bc dental appointment, I only get internet at 11:00-12:00 AM EST and 5:00-6:00AM EST on week ends at home yadayadayada

Professor Jacuzzi wrote:

Okay Anita has been acting really weird today to be honest and I wouldn't mind a lynch on them. Looking through their posts I see a lot of filler and not actually a lot of scumhunting.
Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?
I know others have already pointed this out, but this is just really strange. Asking for thoughts on whether to lynch someone or not is just filler when you can go ahead and do it and see how people react. Particularly when it was still early on in the day and no one had any actual reads.
Anita B. wrote:
Sanpei S. wrote:You don't just ask us our thoughts on you lynching people.

You lynch them, and then see what we think. God.

Unlynch Professor Jacuzzi, Lynch Anita B.


Asking us to "approve" your lynch seems like a scummy thing to do, no? It's as though you're mafia asking town what to do so you can try to fit in better.

Can confirm I'm Mafia with professor jacuzzi

Lynch Penelope C
Someone brings up some valid concerns about you... and you just react by claiming scum. That's just trolly and unhelpful.
Anita B. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:Not really sure why we're spreading lynches just for the sake of it. No clue why exactly this has any use when we all know this is just usual day 1 meta. Anyway, how about you all explain your lynches when you carry them out for a change? It's always nice for that to happen.

My reasoning is that Anita is clearly mafia

Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?

Both of those lynches are fine, but I think lynching Anita B. is a better lynch over those two.

Same
Completely filler and all it did was add to their postcount.
Anita B. wrote:Cool, gn everyone!
More filler.
Anita B. wrote:
Ian S. wrote:Now that I have seen the monstrosity that is my picture, time to post reads, and oh so many interesting things I have seen.

Dude your picture is amazing.

Also Professor Jacuzzi can you come back pls
And just as they were starting to develop actual scumreads and make serious posts, they go and say this.

I know that Anita has been one of the most active posters so far, but if you discount the filler and poor reasoning, they actually haven't said that much. To me, they look like they're just trying to seem active.

Lynch Anita B.

You're right, I did all of this. My posts are decently filler and have less of a contributive purpose then I would've liked. The towniest thing I did was excessively ask The Rodman for an explanation and that's not pretty useful. Albeit, that's not a defence it's all I can give out, that's just how bad I've been.

Anyways, I'm just gonna give out a nice reads post, my internet runs out pretty quickly unfortunately.

I have a fair town read on Jacuzzi and Rhyanna, both have done a decent amount of scumhunting and useful topics.

Neutral on Rodman bc I want his reasoning first

Neutral on Horatio A. because even though he's done a few townie-ish things, his latest post seems more like he's echoing Jacuzzi, trying to jump on my scumread. Note: this goes the same for Penelope C.

Pretty large scumread on Penelope C. because of her just jumping on my bandwagon, as well as the topic of most of her postings seem more likely to be her trying to get town to forget about that one scummy thing she did, and she hasn't actually contributed much of her own opinion.

I'm pretty rushed, so I'll try to flesh this out and get my reads on the rest of the player list 11:00AMEST tomorrow.

Sorry about my inactivity today, it'll probably have to continue until I get back to school on Monday :/
avatar
Anita B.

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Votecount 1.2
******************************

Anita B.(5)- Rhyanna F., The Rodman, Professor Jacuzzi, Horatio A., Penelope C.
The Rodman(2)- Manning P., Anita B.
Professor Jacuzzi(1)- Kylan R.
Penelope C.(1)- Sanpei S.
Sanpei S.(1)- Ian S.
Kylan R.(0)
Ian S.(0)-
Carl G.(0)-
Manning P.(0)-
Rhyanna F.(0)-
Horatio A.(0)-
Not Voting(1)- Carl G.
******************************
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 6th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Anita B. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Manning P. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:08 pm

unlynch the rodman
sorry havent been able to invest as much time into this as i originally wanted to ill try to fix that.
im feeling an anita vote for filler rn but i lost count on votes. if aj could put up a vote count that would be great since i dont want to hammer out of nowhere without realising and i think theres like 4-5 on her already.
(^ that is what i was gonna post just before he posted the vote count lol)
avatar
Manning P.

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Manning P. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:13 pm

think im gonna wait for anitas defense and see whether or not ill still want to vote for her then. i have a town read on sanpei and to a lesser degree ian and carl.
avatar
Manning P.

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum