Game 29: Guess Who?

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:04 pm

ok there are six guests online. SIX! At least one of those has to be someone from this game, so if you don't post i'm assuming you're lurking and i'm probably going to lynch you.
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Penelope C. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:14 pm

So first off I just noticed that I used the word “though” way too much in that last post :u

I started out responding to posts in order before getting paranoid about moving around this post and forgetting to mention something (still pretty sure I did this in my last post), but below is a summary of thoughts.

Carl saying that we can lynch him if we want reads as defeatism, which is of course used by scum as wifom. But considering how many people (essentially everyone alive) are willing to lynch Carl, I think this would be a very risky move for him to make as scum. I don’t instantly townread him for this, but it’s something I’m keeping in mind.

This will sound like a broken record, but where is Rodman? Even disregarding his lack of explanation, we go into MyLo or LyLo tomorrow if we mislynch today. He doesn’t seem to have logged in at all to see this day’s content, but the fact that he hasn’t posted and is barely being discussed (as opposed to Carl and Kylan) is starting to give me a “Let’s sit back and watch town self-destruct” feeling. If my sense of time is right and he’s been online, he also should have been prodded by now.

Carl makes a valid point about Kylan tunneling him. We asked Kylan about his reads on other players, and he basically just said “Rhyanna and Penelope are locktown” before returning his focus to Carl. Going by the last time he logged in he hasn’t even seen that Horatio was lynched, but since he was actually active for Day 4 I don’t have the same feeling about him as I do Rodman.

All I really said about Rhyanna in my last post was “still my strongest townread,” so I may as well elaborate on that. In addition to Rhyanna continuing to keep the game active and contributing new points, she didn’t immediately go for “It’s a frame!” at the start of today, which would indicate possible scum anticipating accusations based on being townread. (I don’t know if this was just in response to Kylan calling her day 4 start fake, but I think scum would persist with the frame excuse as opposed to revising their reads based on it. Even on day 4, Rhyanna assumed it was a frame on Rodman and not her.) Additionally, the fact remains that Rhyanna being scum would require her to have bussed Anita during RVS and not get off.

I started narrating my thoughts here on how Kylan and Rodman’s posts would influence my thoughts on them, but I want to see how they respond without that influence. What I will say is that Kylan shouldn’t tunnel (obviously) and re-emphasize my point on the feeling Rodman gives me above. If they haven’t posted in ~16 hours (next time I can definitely get online), I’ll go more in depth. At the moment, I’m leaning towards lynching Rodman because of my above point on how risky it would be for scum!Carl to take a defeatist tone.
avatar
Penelope C.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2017-02-26
Location : In the afterlife, trying to rewind 20 minutes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:20 pm

the defeatism only makes him look worse in my eyes esp since it's very similar to what Anita did + it's a massive change from how hes normally presented himself
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Votecount 5.2
******************************

Carl G.(1)- Rhyanna F.
Kylan R.(1) Carl G.
Penelope C.(0)-
The Rodman(0)-
Rhyanna F.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- The Rodman, Rhyanna F., Carl G., Penelope C., Kylan R.
******************************
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 30th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Carl G. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by The Rodman on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:35 pm

Honestly I feel like I am a very useless player. Even on PS I backpack off my fellow townies, and as far as reads go, I have never been the type to have actual reasons. I have primarily based the majority of my lynches off of gut feeling and reading the way people talk. I can also see how I can be the "sit back in the shadows guy", but I assure you when I am mafia I make an effort to be active and "townie". So it is very hard to townread me or scumread me because when I am close to being townread, my lack of reason makes me look scummy. So far everyone of my town reads, and 1 scum read have died (Manning). Honestly I still feel Carl as I have mentioned before, but I am fearful that my town read (Rhyanna) could be really good scum.
avatar
The Rodman

Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by The Rodman on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:47 pm

Also, if some of you feel I am useless, you may as well lynch me to have better players in LyLo
avatar
The Rodman

Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:12 am

The Rodman wrote:Honestly I feel like I am a very useless player. Even on PS I backpack off my fellow townies, and as far as reads go, I have never been the type to have actual reasons. I have primarily based the majority of my lynches off of gut feeling and reading the way people talk. I can also see how I can be the "sit back in the shadows guy", but I assure you when I am mafia I make an effort to be active and "townie". So it is very hard to townread me or scumread me because when I am close to being townread, my lack of reason makes me look scummy. So far everyone of my town reads, and 1 scum read have died (Manning). Honestly I still feel Carl as I have mentioned before, but I am fearful that my town read (Rhyanna) could be really good scum.

The Rodman wrote:Also, if some of you feel I am useless, you may as well lynch me to have better players in LyLo
can you people not do this defeatist stuff it isnt fun and just makes you look bad

rodman one thing that would really help is if you could explain who you think is town, who you think is scum, why, and then order everyone. You've provided your thoughts before, but a lot of us (or at least I) have wanted to understand why you think what you think. Doing this would also be super helpful because we have no idea where your head is at right now.
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Carl G. on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:15 am

Rhyanna F. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:its in a day rhyanna, says thursday on the lynch count. i've made shitty plays tbh. im sorry i never brought the clearing up of pj lynch up rhyanna, i personally had a feeling due to the ian death that PJ was therefore likely scum. I didn't really make that clear as of the time of the lynch, and my sincerest apologies for not really getting that out there. with the horatio/pj thing, i personally lynched pj like you said as i felt the horatio lynch wasn't moving. i had established a pretty clear read on both horatio and PJ at that point, and i don't get why people think that's somewhat suspicious of me to choose to lynch him because of it. I simply just moved over because I felt he was a better lynch for d3.

my scumreads right now are kylan + rodman, kylan over rodman however. i sorta brought up why kylan was acting off in my above rant, i just personally feel that he hasnt been able to be held accountable for much of the game and therefore hasn't really shown much because of the lack of presence. his only posts really are only minimal as of late (quoting then pointing something out from my blocks of text), and it honestly feels from my perspective as a townie an aimed targetting of me to simply just get an easy lynch (however i really don't understand why scum wouldnt keep me til next lynch if they want an easy townie to pick off [unless they want to lead a lynch on me and look 'townie' for leading analysis and killing a townie]). rodman my view hasnt changed a bit from my previous posts. honestly, if you guys think a me lynch is best, go for it. im defos making the game a lot more complicated with my shitty posts. however, i'd totally advise a kylan lynch at this stage from me.
lynch kylan r.
oh
still, would like more people to post

don't feel sorry for yourself that just makes you look bad
didn't you say you thought horatio was scummier but moved onto the pj wagon bc you felt the horatio wagon wasn't going anywhere? that's not what you seem to be saying now

i think you do bring up a good point on kylan and would like to hear about him wrt other people that aren't you.

im not feeling sorry for myself, i think my points of view are correct right now, but im clearly viewed as scummy by the majority of the game, that's just a fact. if you guys change your opinion on me fairdos, but its not the end of the world to lynch me considering im sure lynching me would totally clear things up for you guys.

i did say horatio was scummier yes. i did move onto the pj wagon because of the lack of movement on it yeah, and personally thats sort of what im saying about it right now. i just really didnt elaborate my thoughts about everything with jacuzzi to be honest (the post ian scumlean like i said).

still in favour of a kylan over a rodman this second, but ill pop on later and respond to some stuff/make my mind up.
avatar
Carl G.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Kylan R. on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:32 pm

LOL am i tripping or am i being omgus'd right now

LYNCH CARL. G

honestly this is what needs to happen i didn't really lean either way on Horatio so his flip wasn't a surprise to me, rhyanna and penelope i still do TR for their activity and pushing the game forward with their posts. if carl was to flip scum i'd probably want a full game reread to go over those two and if no change i'd explore the rodman. that's all i have rn
avatar
Kylan R.

Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Penelope C. on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:50 pm

RIP the whole “~16 hours” thing I guess.

@Rhyanna: Looking back at Anita’s posts, I don’t see that much defeatism. If anything, she only started contributing and defending herself when she realized that she was about to be lynched. Even then, we used a similar “That’s what Anita did” logic when discussing Jacuzzi, who wasn’t scum. I do agree that it’s a significant change from Carl’s normal playstyle, but given that we were discussing his aggression before hand I feel like he would change it regardless of alignment.

@Rodman: Basically what Rhyanna said. Also, as far as the way people play on PS goes, this is a great place to try a new playing style without getting lynched for acting differently. The difference between Rodman’s and Carl’s defeatism is that I can see scum!Rodman using it with confidence that Carl will still be lynched. Also regarding this:

The Rodman wrote:I can also see how I can be the "sit back in the shadows guy", but I assure you when I am mafia I make an effort to be active and "townie”.

I said this to Anita day 1, but that’s what mafia should be doing anyway and this is the same kind of wifom she used in her defense. I know I mentioned above that saying “That’s what Anita did” isn’t valid reasoning, but this seems more like a case of “I’m sorry if I do anything scummy, but you should excuse it because I’m always like that as town.”

As the deadline is in ~3 hours I don’t know if Kylan be online soon/long enough for a great deal of discussion. Judging from “last time online” he still hasn’t seen any of today. I wouldn’t be opposed to a lynch on him, but I do want to wait a bit longer to see if there’s any chance of him coming on and giving his thoughts. I should be able to be on up to the dl. At the moment I’m debating between Carl and Rodman with a lean towards the latter. The main thing that holds me back is that the kill on Sanpei seems like a painfully blatant frame on Rodman. (“Pre-emptive” edit: Went back to look at Sanpei’s reads before he died to check again on who a changed readlist would threaten. None of Sanpei’s scumreads from the last concrete list are alive, but Rodman was mentioned as being neutral with a potential scum lean.)

Second "pre-emptive" edit: I went to post this and saw that Kylan had posted while I was preparing this. What I wanted to see was if he would simply continue to tunnel Carl, and at the moment I'm not sure if that's what he's done. He mentioned other players, but it's the same "yeah they exist" and going back to Carl. On the subject of that:

Kylan R. wrote:if carl was to flip scum i'd probably want a full game reread to go over those two and if no change i'd explore the rodman. that's all i have rn

If Carl was to flip scum the game would be over. I don't think this typo indicates scumminess by itself, but it was something I noticed and couldn't just leave alone.
avatar
Penelope C.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2017-02-26
Location : In the afterlife, trying to rewind 20 minutes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Penelope C. on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Carl is at L-1 by the way. Though I suppose the only other person who needs to be wary of this right now is Rodman.
avatar
Penelope C.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2017-02-26
Location : In the afterlife, trying to rewind 20 minutes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Kylan R. on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:01 pm

wasn't* to flip scum lol
avatar
Kylan R.

Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:25 pm

Carl G. wrote:
im not feeling sorry for myself, i think my points of view are correct right now, but im clearly viewed as scummy by the majority of the game, that's just a fact. if you guys change your opinion on me fairdos, but its not the end of the world to lynch me considering im sure lynching me would totally clear things up for you guys.

i did say horatio was scummier yes. i did move onto the pj wagon because of the lack of movement on it yeah, and personally thats sort of what im saying about it right now. i just really didnt elaborate my thoughts about everything with jacuzzi to be honest (the post ian scumlean like i said).

still in favour of a kylan over a rodman this second, but ill pop on later and respond to some stuff/make my mind up.
Right so i'm still not understanding why you chose to move to PJ over Horatio, given that logically if you scumread Horatio more you should have been lynching him. From what I can tell, the only reason you gave was that you didn't see the Horatio wagon moving forward any more.
If you could repost your reasoning behind kylan/rodman potentially being scum that would be good, esp if you are town and we do lynch you today

Penelope C. wrote:RIP the whole “~16 hours” thing I guess.

@Rhyanna: Looking back at Anita’s posts, I don’t see that much defeatism. If anything, she only started contributing and defending herself when she realized that she was about to be lynched. Even then, we used a similar “That’s what Anita did” logic when discussing Jacuzzi, who wasn’t scum. I do agree that it’s a significant change from Carl’s normal playstyle, but given that we were discussing his aggression before hand I feel like he would change it regardless of alignment.

@Rodman: Basically what Rhyanna said. Also, as far as the way people play on PS goes, this is a great place to try a new playing style without getting lynched for acting differently. The difference between Rodman’s and Carl’s defeatism is that I can see scum!Rodman using it with confidence that Carl will still be lynched. Also regarding this:

The Rodman wrote:I can also see how I can be the "sit back in the shadows guy", but I assure you when I am mafia I make an effort to be active and "townie”.

I said this to Anita day 1, but that’s what mafia should be doing anyway and this is the same kind of wifom she used in her defense. I know I mentioned above that saying “That’s what Anita did” isn’t valid reasoning, but this seems more like a case of “I’m sorry if I do anything scummy, but you should excuse it because I’m always like that as town.”

As the deadline is in ~3 hours I don’t know if Kylan be online soon/long enough for a great deal of discussion. Judging from “last time online” he still hasn’t seen any of today. I wouldn’t be opposed to a lynch on him, but I do want to wait a bit longer to see if there’s any chance of him coming on and giving his thoughts. I should be able to be on up to the dl. At the moment I’m debating between Carl and Rodman with a lean towards the latter. The main thing that holds me back is that the kill on Sanpei seems like a painfully blatant frame on Rodman. (“Pre-emptive” edit: Went back to look at Sanpei’s reads before he died to check again on who a changed readlist would threaten. None of Sanpei’s scumreads from the last concrete list are alive, but Rodman was mentioned as being neutral with a potential scum lean.)

Second "pre-emptive" edit: I went to post this and saw that Kylan had posted while I was preparing this. What I wanted to see was if he would simply continue to tunnel Carl, and at the moment I'm not sure if that's what he's done. He mentioned other players, but it's the same "yeah they exist" and going back to Carl. On the subject of that:
what ~16 hours thing?

I was talking more about the "yeah I did that, i'm sorry" kinda stuff that we've seen from Carl too. I suppose that you are right about PJ possessing similar characteristics to Anita, but I don't think WIFOM and this defeatism/apologeticisim/whatever you call it are the same kind of thing.

I agree that rodman's defeatism/whatever that was looks bad and im also not a fan of the wifom

Also not a fan of Kylan still only tunneling Carl, should he flip town im almost certain Kylan is scum
logically though it doesn't make sense for Kylan to screw himself that way so I doubt he's scum right now
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Penelope C. on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:47 pm

I missed the goal I'd set for myself of getting online within 16 hours of my last post.

You're right about the two being different things, and I agree that the defeatism as scummy for both Carl and Rodman. It's scummier in my opinion for Rodman because of the risk Carl would be taking as scum, but maybe I'm just getting WIFOMed by Carl.

I'm going to lynch The Rodman seeing as I find him slightly more likely to be scum than Carl for the reasons I mentioned, but I'm not vehemently opposed to the Carl lynch that seems likely to happen.

I agree that if Carl flips town Kylan definitely looks worse for the tunnel. Scum!Kylan doesn't screw himself over 100%, but he comes pretty close.
avatar
Penelope C.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2017-02-26
Location : In the afterlife, trying to rewind 20 minutes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:01 pm

oh ok
I think that's a fair point but im still pretty set on Rodman being town
also thinking about it Carl could have just been attempting to set up an out for himself by scumleaning both Kylan and Rodman, given that I doubt anyone was going to lynch either of us two today and by saying that he hadn't really decided between the two he has an easy way to lynch either one right before deadline
granted, carl is probably being lynched because i don't see rodman lynching himself...
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:10 pm

Votecount 5.3
******************************

Carl G.(2)- Rhyanna F., Kylan R.
Kylan R.(1) Carl G.
The Rodman(1)- Penelope C.
Penelope C.(0)-
Rhyanna F.(0)-
Not Voting(1)- The Rodman
******************************
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 30th at 9pm EST.

Carl G. was lynched.

he was the...:
Vanilla Townie

Night 5 Commence! Deadline is the 1st at 9pm EST, or once the scum sends their kill.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Carl G. on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:34 am

bah
avatar
Carl G.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:16 am

yay for scum for sending in the kill early!

the death last night was of...:
Rhyanna F. the Vanilla Townie

Day 6 Commence!

Votecount 6.0
******************************

Kylan R.(0)
The Rodman(0)-
Penelope C.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- The Rodman, Kylan R., Penelope C.
******************************
There are 3 alive so it takes 2 to hammer. Plurality applies. The town is in LYLO.
Deadline is Wednesday the 5th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Kylan R. on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:31 am

The Rodman wrote:Honestly I feel like I am a very useless player. Even on PS I backpack off my fellow townies, and as far as reads go, I have never been the type to have actual reasons. I have primarily based the majority of my lynches off of gut feeling and reading the way people talk. I can also see how I can be the "sit back in the shadows guy", but I assure you when I am mafia I make an effort to be active and "townie". So it is very hard to townread me or scumread me because when I am close to being townread, my lack of reason makes me look scummy. So far everyone of my town reads, and 1 scum read have died (Manning). Honestly I still feel Carl as I have mentioned before, but I am fearful that my town read (Rhyanna) could be really good scum.

The Rodman wrote:Also, if some of you feel I am useless, you may as well lynch me to have better players in LyLo

can you explain why you posted these the day before fucking lylo
avatar
Kylan R.

Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Kylan R. on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:38 am

Penelope C. wrote:
Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?

A lot of people have said this already, but asking for approval before lynching does seem weird. I am curious about hearing the reasoning for Horatio A. though.

Sanpei S. wrote:You don't just ask us our thoughts on you lynching people.

You lynch them, and then see what we think. God.

Unlynch Professor Jacuzzi, Lynch Anita B.


Asking us to "approve" your lynch seems like a scummy thing to do, no? It's as though you're mafia asking town what to do so you can try to fit in better.

I agree with this. And if this was the only scummy thing from Anita I would agree with Ian on Sanpei's vote for Anita being scummier. However...

Anita B. wrote:Because honestly, you seem really flippant between me / penelope c / The rodman

speaking of rodman

YO RODMAN could you please explain your actions, thanks!

While I would appreciate it if The Rodman was more active, his only "action" so far has been a vote for you after you claimed to be scum with Professor Jacuzzi. (By the way, I hope The Rodman doesn't genuinely think mafia just claimed and named their partner in a theme like this.) I may be looking into this too deeply [stop me if I am, please] but even if The Rodman's lynch is a bandwagon (which I'm pretty sure it is), I don't see what reason Anita has to call out The Rodman and nobody else on her, unless The Rodman's lack of activity also factors in. But if this is the case:

Anita B. wrote:
Ian S. wrote:Now that I have seen the monstrosity that is my picture, time to post reads, and oh so many interesting things I have seen.

Dude your picture is amazing.

Also Professor Jacuzzi can you come back pls

Why also ask for someone who has been perfectly active? And why not mention Carl G., who at the time of your post had only made one post that just goes against spreading lynches?

The last of those posts is also in my opinion some more of the filled people have already pointed out.

It's taken longer to type this post than I anticipated, so I can't stay online for too long at the moment. But for the time being, I'm going to lynch Anita B.

I'll make my best effort to any questions directed at me when I return.

I also like the idea of Rhydon racing and that avatar.


:///// when they both have bad links to Anita B
avatar
Kylan R.

Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by The Rodman on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:25 am

the reason i posted that before lylo was because I thought the other players in the game would do better than me
avatar
The Rodman

Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Kylan R. on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:34 am

tbh if this wasn't a forum game i'd probably lynch rod for his last day defeated townie behaviour but ig since this is pretty important i should read over the game first so i'll do that

please don't lynch
avatar
Kylan R.

Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Kylan R. on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:35 am

rodman if you ARE TOWN and ur in lylo now you should step the fuck up and start trying to figure out which one of us is scum dont carry this behaviour into lylo can you post something of worth
avatar
Kylan R.

Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Kylan R. on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:46 am

Penelope C. wrote:Disclaimer: There’s more that happened day 1, but this post is an effort to compile anything that may not be wifom from Anita regarding the interactions between her and others.

Second disclaimer: This is part 1 of an unknown number of parts. The reason for multiple ones is that the number of quotes in these posts are adding to the length, and I don’t want to turn what’s already a wall into a deadly block of text. Also, I already lost the first part of this once due to my computer lagging out and forcing me to close my browser (I’m typing this in a separate program now to prevent this.)

Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?

Anita’s first post basically suggests a lynch on myself or Horatio, the two people she went on to scumread at the end of the day. More specifically, it asks what people think of it, and this was of course the start of people scumreading her.


Anita B. wrote:
Sanpei S. wrote:You don't just ask us our thoughts on you lynching people.

You lynch them, and then see what we think. God.

Unlynch Professor Jacuzzi, Lynch Anita B.


Asking us to "approve" your lynch seems like a scummy thing to do, no? It's as though you're mafia asking town what to do so you can try to fit in better.

Can confirm I'm Mafia with professor jacuzzi

Lynch Penelope C

Probably filler/wifom, but I just wanted to point out that this comment wasn't random, as Kylan had said "Anita and Professor for early scumteam."

Anita B. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:Not really sure why we're spreading lynches just for the sake of it. No clue why exactly this has any use when we all know this is just usual day 1 meta. Anyway, how about you all explain your lynches when you carry them out for a change? It's always nice for that to happen.

My reasoning is that Anita is clearly mafia

Anita B. wrote:Hello folks! Now that we've started, I figure we can just do this properly, after the usual d1 Bs ofc.

So I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts on me lynching Horatio A or Penelope C?

Both of those lynches are fine, but I think lynching Anita B. is a better lynch over those two.

Same

Rhyanna about the randlynch on Anita, with just "Same" as a response (AKA the lack of defense Sanpei was trying to elicit). I also doubt that Rhyanna bussed this hard, though if she did we’re all getting played and I’ll cry.

Anita B. wrote:Cool, gn everyone!
This was in response to AJ posting the first votecount, which has 2 votes on her (Rhyanna and Sanpei) and 2 on Jacuzzi (Kylan and myself). The reason I’m bothering to quote this filler is because she didn’t make an effort to shift plurality off of herself and onto Jacuzzi (at this point, she has a lynch on me [unexplained at this point]).

The Rodman wrote:Did you claim mafia partners with Prof. Well I belive it.

Lynch Anita B

I know Rodman's sub asked us to disregard what few things their predecessor did, but this is here for completeness. It's either a random vote, a bandwagon, or a very quick buy-in to the beginning of a lot of wifom. I do wish we could ask The (First) Rodman if anything made him pick Anita over Jacuzzi when both were at 2 votes and considering what became their only sentence after the game began. Maybe it's just that Anita was the one to bring it up and I'm reading into it too much.

Anita B. wrote:
The Rodman wrote:Did you claim mafia partners with Prof. Well I belive it.

Lynch Anita B

Interestingly enough, I'm pretty sure your just bandwagoning because turbo.

I say we lynch Penelope C. today bc apparently she's superior to everyone else and I hate egotistical players

Clearly Anita would say I’m reading into it too much.  I take it this is the reasoning for Anita's early lynch on me, but I don't know if it's RVS or she legitimately just didn't like arrogant players. Lead to the "egoistical players attempt crazy bullshit" discussion.

Anita B. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on Anita's reactions, btw?

Answer that

Unlynch, Lynch The Rodman

I like Sanpei's reasoning for keeping Penelope alive (egotistical players tend to slip is what I read it as, however I may have missed the meaning)

k so I'm gonna pressure Roddy here, idc if it's omgus.

The Rodman, Why jump on my Lynch?

Also, I know this is a bit early but, if I'm not scum, who do you think it is?

I'm going to post a bit more in a minute


Comments on liking Sanpei’s reason to keep me alive (although Sanpei voted to lynch me in the same post) and uses this to switch to Rodman to pressure for what Anita apparently perceives as bandwagon. I edited “if this is a bit early” to “I know this is a bit early” since that was an edit she made shortly after.

Anita B. wrote:Because honestly, you seem really flippant between me / penelope c / The rodman

speaking of rodman

YO RODMAN could you please explain your actions, thanks!

Looking at this now, right underneath the post where she votes for Rodman, it looks more like an attempt to pressure. She and Manning were the only ones on him at this point and Rodman’s vote on her was, according to her, bandwagon.

Anita B. wrote:
Ian S. wrote:Now that I have seen the monstrosity that is my picture, time to post reads, and oh so many interesting things I have seen.

Dude your picture is amazing.

Also Professor Jacuzzi can you come back pls

This is mostly just here because it’s another thing people scumread Anita for.

This thing is at ~1,050 words with the quotes included, so I’m going to call this part 1 and end it here. I’m going to attempt to work on a post similar to Sanpei’s as well as part 2 of this thing, although one thing I do want to say for now is that I feel a mix of gratitude and intimidation at being referred to as the town leader, especially considering that I thought that person was either Sanpei or Rhyanna.

Sidenote for myself in case something happens to m computer before I finish part 2: the next thing relating to Anita (aside from joking) is the set of lynched from Jacuzzi, Horatio, and myself, as well as Carl scumreading Anita and Rhyanna suggesting that Jacuzzi would be her partner.

this really worries me, other people + penelope. c refer to them as townlead yet they make it to LYLO? Also a lot of penelope's posts are "i'll work on this" "i'll work on that" which makes me feel like their activity is forced reinforced by the fact they haven't actually been as active as i thought upon rereading. Not SRing just acknowledging the fact this LYLO just got cracked wide open for me
avatar
Kylan R.

Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Penelope C. on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:50 am

Oh, okay. Early works.

Kylan, despite your sub’s inactivity, their connection to Anita wasn’t perfect either (ex. giving Anita an easy fake claim with Jacuzzi, calling the Anita flip obvious despite having no part in it). There’s also this sudden activity spike after you basically tunneled Carl yesterday. With Rhyanna dead I can see scum!Kylan reading Rhyanna’s counterpoint on the last page and deciding to kill her to make that strategy seem invalid.

Meanwhile Rodman #1 bought into the Anita/Jacuzzi scumteam claim easily (still possibly RVS) and Rodman themselves has been inactive before coming back with barely explained reads and a defeatist attitude that has continued into LyLo. I plan on reading back, so please don’t lynch, as Kylan said. And yes, I do plan on looking at the actions of both subs considering the lower amounts of activity from both of you (in comparison to other players, not your subs).

"Pre-emptive" edit: Saw Kylan's post pop up while I was writing this. The only person who called me a town leader was Sanpei. Most people were neutral on me for much of the game, and Rhyanna mentioned a couple of times that "if we're lost on who to lynch Penelope could be a good idea" (paraphrasing).
avatar
Penelope C.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2017-02-26
Location : In the afterlife, trying to rewind 20 minutes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum