Game 29: Guess Who?

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Manning P. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:54 am

Anita B. wrote:Although this: "(TL;DR on the middle paragraph: "Third is always scum" is something that just gets on my nerves and my bringing that into this seems to have done more harm than good, but I can't exactly take it back now.)" seems townie, it actually kind of just redirects from the middle paragraph, where she defends tf out of Rodman
quote any post where she defends the rodman because i dont see any.
avatar
Manning P.

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:58 am

by the way i have read like 1-2 sentences from each wallpost so if any of them are important let me know so i can read them
i dont like wall posts
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sanpei S. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:22 am

Wow so Anita is at L-1. Glad I didn't relynch without reading back through...jeez. I dislike Rhyanna not fully reading wallposts, it's just an excuse to be lazy and noncontributive, or at the very least she's misreading people due to missing content.
avatar
Sanpei S.

Posts : 55
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Carl G. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:42 am

Rhyanna F. wrote:by the way i have read like 1-2 sentences from each wallpost so if any of them are important let me know so i can read them
i dont like wall posts
Get used to them cause I'm not separating to just buff up my post count when I can just wall post and get the same detail across to you guys, rather than my scattered thoughts. Please read them though considering like 99% of the time a wall post will have something good in them, versus the nonsense that we can get in the regular paragraph posts. (I'm not awful I guess in terms of quoting hundreds of wall posts but generally they give good analysis.)

Anyway, at this last stage I'm likely planning on an Anita lynch at the end of today. My thoughts haven't massively changed yet on lots, but as a few of you said I want more activity from Kylan and Rodman, considering their activity is basically non-existent.
I'll pop on tonight for a bit to maybe look at some past posts from people and see if my mind changes at all, but expect a Anita lynch from me.
avatar
Carl G.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Manning P. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:24 pm

Rhyanna F. wrote:by the way i have read like 1-2 sentences from each wallpost so if any of them are important let me know so i can read them
i dont like wall posts
most of them are and theyre worth reading and rereading.
avatar
Manning P.

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:34 pm

alright guess i'll read em then
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:02 pm

ok wow i just noticed that horatio's post basically just parrots jacuzzi's in terms of lynch reasons
if you say yes but carl did the same thing, the reason it stands out to me is that carl had other content and didnt quote a ton of posts to bring out the same information so i dont see it as bad from him
quoting a ton of posts to extend your post length is one of the reasons i dislike wallposts (because scum sometimes do that to make their post so long that people will think that said post is good / so that people skim their post and see them as towny for wallposts)
you may think that the second one is bad but it happens very often either intentionally or unintentionally

when reading through everything once again ive noticed one thing carl's done that seems strange to me
however i'm not going to reveal it yet because i want to see if he does it again
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Professor Jacuzzi on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:50 pm

Sorry, I've had a pretty busy past couple of days and haven't really had the chance to post here.

It's pretty common etiquette to announce when you're putting someone at L-1. I wasn't trying to say it was a bad idea to hammer Anita, rather that hammering someone so early in the day wastes valuable discussion time.
avatar
Professor Jacuzzi

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:23 pm

i found you bringing up that anita was at l-1 strange since i believe that town rarely keep track of how many lynches are on people outside of key days like mylo and lylo
however since other people have said they also keep track of lynches it could be a playstyle thing not a town/scum thing
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Votecount 1.4
******************************

Anita B.(5)- Rhyanna F., The Rodman, Professor Jacuzzi, Horatio A., Manning P.
Professor Jacuzzi(2)- Kylan R., Ian S.
Horatio A.(1)- Anita B.
The Rodman(0)-
Sanpei S.(0)-
Penelope C.(0)-
Kylan R.(0)
Ian S.(0)-
Carl G.(0)-
Manning P.(0)-
Rhyanna F.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Carl G., Sanpei S., Penelope C.
******************************
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 6th at 9pm EST.

Anita B. was lynched.

she was a...:
Mafia Goon

Night 1 Commence... I guess? Scum doesn't really need to talk anymore since there's only 1 member, but if I wanna keep it consistent with the other game, we need the night. So uh, I guess we can just wait out the night.

Deadline is the 8th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Day 2 Commence!

Votecount 2.0
******************************

Professor Jacuzzi(0)-
Horatio A.(0)-
The Rodman(0)-
Sanpei S.(0)-
Penelope C.(0)-
Kylan R.(0)
Ian S.(0)-
Carl G.(0)-
Manning P.(0)-
Rhyanna F.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Carl G., Sanpei S., Penelope C., Rhyanna F., The Rodman, Professor Jacuzzi, Horatio A., Manning P., Kylan R., Ian S.
******************************
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 12th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:15 pm

that lynch was pretty good

Lynch Professor Jacuzzi
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:31 pm

i read the first 5 pages again and anita buddied pj really hard
not sure what that means in relation to whether he is scum or not though
I think penelope rodman horatio and manning (tho to a lesser extent) have some connections to anita as well

kylan hasnt posted at all in ages

im townreading everyone else (carl, ian, sanpei) at some level
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:32 pm

oh huh thats everyone else on the anita wagon
didnt even realize i did that
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sanpei S. on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:02 pm

I'm going to instinctively clear PJ for right now.


Lynch The Rodman
avatar
Sanpei S.

Posts : 55
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Manning P. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:00 am

Rhyanna F. wrote:i read the first 5 pages again and anita buddied pj really hard
not sure what that means in relation to whether he is scum or not though
I think penelope rodman horatio and manning (tho to a lesser extent) have some connections to anita as well

kylan hasnt posted at all in ages

im townreading everyone else (carl, ian, sanpei) at some level

Rhyanna F. wrote:oh huh thats everyone else on the anita wagon
didnt even realize i did that
i laughed.
Sanpei S. wrote:I'm going to instinctively clear PJ for right now.


Lynch The Rodman
got beaten to this, and i also doubt penelope is her scum partner. rhyanna is also very unlikely since it would imply she would have very very heavily bussed d1. to a lesser extent horatio and the rodman are likely also town though im not as sure on these.

lynch kylan
avatar
Manning P.

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Professor Jacuzzi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:46 am

Carl/Sanpei/Penelope/Rhyanna/Manning all look like town to me. They've all been pretty active and pushed some good ideas. I'd like a lynch on Horatio/Rodman today. Neither of them have said much, Rodman in particular hasn't contributed at all and I made a post about Horatio a bit back.

To me, Kylan looks like he needs a sub, so I'm gonna hold off on giving any reads there for now. Dunno about Ian, will look into his posts a bit further when I have more time.

lynch the rodman
avatar
Professor Jacuzzi

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Manning P. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:00 am

if you are refusing to vote kylan because he probably needs a sub then why vote the rodman when he is in the exact same situation?
avatar
Manning P.

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Professor Jacuzzi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:13 am

My bad, could've sworn I saw a post from Rodman late yesterday.

Unlynch The Rodman
avatar
Professor Jacuzzi

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sanpei S. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:26 am

Honestly, Anita is the most WIFOM-bait-y player that I'm tempted to just read through the rest of this game and blot out everything to do with her. She said PJ was her partner, but she lynched Horatio, and idk which gambit (if either) she wants us to fall for. Part of me thinks we should just lynch PJ and Horatio now and get it the fuck over with, but I also think that turboing them is a waste of time.
avatar
Sanpei S.

Posts : 55
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Manning P. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:48 am

i say ignore every contribution she made that is pure wifom but do capitalise on the actual reads she had.
avatar
Manning P.

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sanpei S. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:24 am

Manning P. wrote:i say ignore every contribution she made that is pure wifom but do capitalise on the actual reads she had.

Why would we? Given that she was scum those are WIFOM too - scum would set up their reads to frame one person or another, right? Or they could be "accurate" and if we follow them we win, right? It's all a shitty WIFOM.
avatar
Sanpei S.

Posts : 55
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Manning P. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:04 am

Anita B. wrote:Alright so reads post time:

Ian S. wrote:
Anita B. wrote:Pretty large scumread on Penelope C. because of her just jumping on my bandwagon, as well as the topic of most of her postings seem more likely to be her trying to get town to forget about that one scummy thing she did, and she hasn't actually contributed much of her own opinion.

What did she do that was overly scummy to you? Because to me, she seems pretty townie.

Here's the basis for my scumread on Penelope C.: Looking over her posts, the only post that I've seen contribute to actual scumhunting is the one where she posted exactly why she read me. Her Lynch on Professor Jacuzzi feels very bandwagon-y to me, and although she gave reasoning for it originally, it was super meh and simply looked like she was trying to turbo it. And while she later back-pedalled on that and called it "shaky" herself,  it doesn't feel like she's trying to pressure him, more like she's bandwagoning on other people's lynches.

Although this: "(TL;DR on the middle paragraph: "Third is always scum" is something that just gets on my nerves and my bringing that into this seems to have done more harm than good, but I can't exactly take it back now.)" seems townie, it actually kind of just redirects from the middle paragraph, where she defends tf out of Rodman

Finally, we get to her reads on post on why I'm scum, in which she unlynches bc she wants my defense yadayadayada. Again, it seem like the situation with Jacuzzi, where she comes back from watching town and jumps on a wagon, but hides it behind "reasoning" most of which was already stated.

I have a town read on Carl G, Rhyanna F., Professor Jacuzzi and Ian S.. Carl G I've had a town read on this entire game, and that's the exact reason I didn't ask him to "come back" like Jacuzzi and Horatio got triggered by. His first post gives him a townish presence, whilst his secondary post is just overall useful towards reads and their reasoning imo. Rhyanna F. has been constantly scumhunting, trying to incite discussion and overall helping town on their way. Jacuzzi whilst he's active has been useful, and created the first "good" post explaining why I'm scum. Ian S. has just been overall helpful this entire game after learning it existed, which is good.

I'm neutral on Sanpei S., because yes he's been jumping and helping discussion, he's very flippant with his lynches and Imo it seems like he doesn't care who dies. I could just be bad though

Rodman is neutral bc I got nothing on him. Manning is also neutral bc he comes back, but doesn't do too much with his comeback post, simply stating reads but not much reasoning for it. However, he doesn't hammer me, which as scum, would've been the easiest thing to do. (Following that logic, I feel like scum has to be someone inactive or already on my lynch)

Horatio A. is p scummy because it feels more like he's just spitting back out reasoning others have used and hasn't done anything much else otherwise. However, I may have missed something.

Re: Ian S.

I've stated why I feel both Horatio and Penelope are scummy, however what you're saying is true I guess. I still believe Jacuzzi is town, but it's more 60-40 instead of the stronger feeling I had yesterday.

If anyone else has any questions for me, just ask them and I'll try to get back to them by 5:00PM EST, if I miss it, I'm trash, sorry.
its not much because this is the only useful thing she said but i think this can still be of use. yes i know its still wifomy but the reason i think this part of that specific post is useful is that it has substance.
avatar
Manning P.

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Manning P. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:06 am

like i think even if those reads wifom the shit out of us theres reasoning that we can look into. then again you may also be right and i actually am trying to read too much into this but i dont think we should dismiss at least that one specific post.
avatar
Manning P.

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Rhyanna F. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:21 pm

by the way if anyone is clearing me for rling anita they should be clearing rodman too
the only difference is that I was here to change my lynch after I rled and rodman (probably?) wasn't.
avatar
Rhyanna F.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum