Game 28: Guess Who?

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:47 pm

sorry i was dealing with other issues lol ill be back later today i gotta do some other stuff first
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Alright so I think I owe you all an explanation, basically what happened was that school suddenly got VERY busy, and with so much going on I forgot about psanon. (not that I actually had time for it)

So yesterday when I got online it was night, and I read through everything. I found some things people did odd but I will read through stuff right now so I actually know who those people were. Again, I apologize for being so inactive and will try to make up for it.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:04 pm

so right now I think Steveland is acting kind of strange, with talking about activity and such yet having 4 posts so far. Also completely copying what someone said before with the "confirmed to myself" stuff.

Also for whatever reason Guy F. is randomly putting letters in bold? I'm just confused with this guy

Molly just kind of seems like she doesn't know who to go for or what to do, with asking for activity without doing anything herself, then saying she's happy with Nathaniel's activity only to go on and lynch him.

Serena is just confusing to me? she's just not doing anything whatsoever? She's here but doesn't seem to care.

While Aya Y isn't very active she at least seems to make sense when she says things.

Nathaniel seems like he's trying too hard to make sure people don't know who he is but aside from that I can't really get a read on him.

Lulu seems overexcited for the whole of 1 post, then disappears. Which I know isn't condemning as I did the same thing and I'm personally convinced that I am town, though I would understand if you all aren't. The thing is, she was actually online today, and she hasn't said anything since the start. I just really don't like her logic either, saying someone's scummy because of them saying "confirming"? that just, does NOT make sense. That's more about someone as a person than any roles.

Mrs. Grimm hasn't really done much and I don't really trust her.

Lastly there's Brianna D. and something's just off aobut her, when she posts it seems like she's really talkative but she's not really saying a whole lot. 3 of her posts actually don't have anything to do with the game. she has 6 posts.

as of right now I'm going to lynch Lulu L. for reasons mentioned above at her part. She's just the scummiest right now.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Lulu L. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:41 pm

Wilma F. wrote:so right now I think Steveland is acting kind of strange, with talking about activity and such yet having 4 posts so far. Also completely copying what someone said before with the "confirmed to myself" stuff.

Also for whatever reason Guy F. is randomly putting letters in bold? I'm just confused with this guy

Molly just kind of seems like she doesn't know who to go for or what to do, with asking for activity without doing anything herself, then saying she's happy with Nathaniel's activity only to go on and lynch him.

Serena is just confusing to me? she's just not doing anything whatsoever? She's here but doesn't seem to care.

While Aya Y isn't very active she at least seems to make sense when she says things.

Nathaniel seems like he's trying too hard to make sure people don't know who he is but aside from that I can't really get a read on him.

Lulu seems overexcited for the whole of 1 post, then disappears. Which I know isn't condemning as I did the same thing and I'm personally convinced that I am town, though I would understand if you all aren't. The thing is, she was actually online today, and she hasn't said anything since the start. I just really don't like her logic either, saying someone's scummy because of them saying "confirming"? that just, does NOT make sense. That's more about someone as a person than any roles.

Mrs. Grimm hasn't really done much and I don't really trust her.

Lastly there's Brianna D. and something's just off aobut her, when she posts it seems like she's really talkative but she's not really saying a whole lot. 3 of her posts actually don't have anything to do with the game. she has 6 posts.

as of right now I'm going to lynch Lulu L. for reasons mentioned above at her part. She's just the scummiest right now.

Love how you put a spin into everything I did.

1) I was online and never said anything yes, but, I never WENT OFFLINE because I intend to post something.

2) I never actually used the word scummy to describe Mrs.Grimm, so that is an outright lie. Moreover, it was during RVS stage when many people decided to lynch for reasons such as "I don't like the look on his face and name pun", "He's one player ahead of me on PL". This is further proven when I decided to lynch Steveland instead. If anything, you should check out the previous game's lynch on Keanu R. where that logic had (luckily) worked before.

3) Please provide more reasoning to your read list. You don't trust Mrs.Grimm because what again? Why can't you get a read on Nathaniel when he has the most posts in the game? Also saying that you are "confused" doesn't really help much.
avatar
Lulu L.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Lulu L. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Also this is more off-topic but what is up with everyone saying I am town lol

like we have Nathaniel and Steveland "I'm confirmed to myself" then Wilma came in with "I'm personally convinced that I am town" like

Question
avatar
Lulu L.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:04 pm

for the first point, I didn't realize you were still online so that's my bad.

with the second point, while you didn't use the word scummy, you did say you really wanted to lynch her, so that lead me to assume you thought she was scummy. that doesn't mean what I said is an outright lie, it means I misinterpreted what you said, which honestly isn't weird because you don't say you want to lynch someone without thinking they're scummy/useless, and I'm certain you weren't going for useless.

as for the third point, as of right now we don't have a lot to go off with most people so there really isn't any reasoning to be had other than someone just acting what seems like weird. Confused just means that I really don't know what to do with the person, I don't know if their behaviour is scummy or if they're a weird towny.

with your second post, that was meant jokingly and to make a point about how things I mentioned before that didn't automatically make you scum.

The thing is, with these posts, as soon as there was pressure on you your personality seems to have drastically changed. Where before it was all !!! and :PPP now you seem VERY serious. Which really isn't making me change my mind on lynching you.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Lulu L. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Wilma F. wrote:for the first point, I didn't realize you were still online so that's my bad.

with the second point, while you didn't use the word scummy, you did say you really wanted to lynch her, so that lead me to assume you thought she was scummy. that doesn't mean what I said is an outright lie, it means I misinterpreted what you said, which honestly isn't weird because you don't say you want to lynch someone without thinking they're scummy/useless, and I'm certain you weren't going for useless.

as for the third point, as of right now we don't have a lot to go off with most people so there really isn't any reasoning to be had other than someone just acting what seems like weird. Confused just means that I really don't know what to do with the person, I don't know if their behaviour is scummy or if they're a weird towny.

with your second post, that was meant jokingly and to make a point about how things I mentioned before that didn't automatically make you scum.

The thing is, with these posts, as soon as there was pressure on you your personality seems to have drastically changed. Where before it was all !!! and :PPP now you seem VERY serious. Which really isn't making me change my mind on lynching you.

Okay let me just ask you something here:

1) Why do you think I am "scummy" in wanting to lynch Mrs.Grimm but not Aya's reasoning (I don't like his fun or name pun) or Nathaniel's (He is one spot ahead of me in PL)? That seems like double standard to me, considering I didn't actually lynch Mrs.Grimm.

2) Let me quote you "That's more about someone as a person than any roles." when you think I am getting serious. Don't you think that applies here? Anyways, my reason for the personality change is that I don't want to reveal who I am. I am usually "serious" so it is very easy for others to guess who I am, and since this game is "Guess who?" I wanted to try another persona. That didn't work really well did it.
avatar
Lulu L.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Lulu L. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:17 pm

Just putting it out there in case you reply Wilma, but if you are gonna accused me of being defensive, you better come up with a stronger argument because right now I am just so confused at how you even arrive at this conclusion.
avatar
Lulu L.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:57 pm

unlynch vote Wilma

first of all:
Molly just kind of seems like she doesn't know who to go for or what to do, with asking for activity without doing anything herself, then saying she's happy with Nathaniel's activity only to go on and lynch him.

I made my point clear at the beginning of the game that low activity does not necessarily mean scum, but that high activity from everyone is beneficial for town.

But do you know what DOES mean scum? Reads with no content!!!!!

Wilma F. wrote:so right now I think Steveland is acting kind of strange, with talking about activity and such yet having 4 posts so far. Also completely copying what someone said before with the "confirmed to myself" stuff.

Also for whatever reason Guy F. is randomly putting letters in bold? I'm just confused with this guy

Molly just kind of seems like she doesn't know who to go for or what to do, with asking for activity without doing anything herself, then saying she's happy with Nathaniel's activity only to go on and lynch him.

Serena is just confusing to me? she's just not doing anything whatsoever? She's here but doesn't seem to care.

While Aya Y isn't very active she at least seems to make sense when she says things.

Nathaniel seems like he's trying too hard to make sure people don't know who he is but aside from that I can't really get a read on him.

Lulu seems overexcited for the whole of 1 post, then disappears. Which I know isn't condemning as I did the same thing and I'm personally convinced that I am town, though I would understand if you all aren't. The thing is, she was actually online today, and she hasn't said anything since the start. I just really don't like her logic either, saying someone's scummy because of them saying "confirming"? that just, does NOT make sense. That's more about someone as a person than any roles.

Mrs. Grimm hasn't really done much and I don't really trust her.

Lastly there's Brianna D. and something's just off aobut her, when she posts it seems like she's really talkative but she's not really saying a whole lot. 3 of her posts actually don't have anything to do with the game. she has 6 posts.

"Steveland acting strange" - null read
Guy F. - notes that he's randomly putting letters in bold - none
me - I already pointed out why this is bad but it's also a null
etc.

the only legitimate read this has is on Lulu and this suggests that in the coming days Wilma will subtly tunnel Lulu whenever she needs to lynch anyone, which is very scummy. I still scumread nathaniel for the reasons I previously mentioned. Lulu is a townread of mine, I like the way she posts. Guy is slight town, I guess, his read on the previous page is pretty good. Finally I have a gut town on Aya due to his intelligent address of the various issues and misunderstandings on the previous page. the rest of you are idling fucks, please start posting.
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Steveland W. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Wilma, When I was noting activity of the game I wasn't excluding myself (In that I acknowledged that I wasn't as active as the others too)

Next off It looks like to me that you don't have anything positive to say about anyone in the game so far except for Aya (Maybe) , and how are you unable to get a read or anything on Nathaniel he's been basically the most active and has enough posts to look through to get some kind of read on him. Could you say how you cant get reads on him?

Next off you never really stated in your posts why you distrust Mrs. Grimm could you include some reasoning or some fragments of her posts that make you distrust her? From what I've read from her posts I don't see much reason to distrust her, as she gave reasoning for her lynches one of them at the start of the game the next of Muramasa for not contributing and nothing that was really giving reasoning to not trust her.

Lastly Why a lynch for Lulu, it looks like to me there is better reasoning to lynch others than Lulu, like Serena for example who you said hasn't done much if anything and doesn't seem to care, wouldn't that be better reasoning to lynch someone to try and get them to do something.
avatar
Steveland W.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Aya Y. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:51 pm

Wilma F. wrote:s
Also for whatever reason Guy F. is randomly putting letters in bold? I'm just confused with this guy

Lulu L. wrote:Also this is more off-topic but what is up with everyone saying I am town lol

like we have Nathaniel and Steveland "I'm confirmed to myself" then Wilma came in with "I'm personally convinced that I am town" like

Question

Pretty sure Guy F. is spelling out I AM TOWN in bold in his posts.
avatar
Aya Y.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:05 pm

So I was reading through the comments [Dang the activity picked up a little] for like a hour and I came to some conclusions/got some reads. Starting with the first player on the PL:

Brianna D. has had completely off-topic comments, and really hasn't posted much of any use. [“Btw, Looooooooveeeeee the green hair, Aya! Really brings out the color of your eyes” is the example]. That doesn't automatically put him/her on my SR list, but it adds suspicion.

Mrs. Grimm was quite hyped up about the game...but seems he/she has just completely forgot about there being a game here. Also somewhat filler comments.

Lulu L.'s first post (think it was first post) was something that went along these lines: "I think This player (think it was Molly) is really suspicious, but lemme BW onto some other player... (paraphrased by me). This player has also been quite defensive (not saying its scummy just pointing it out). Defintely suspicous in my eyes.

I dont have a read on Aya Y. Not really talking but I just didn't see anything that stood out to me.

Mirror Serena jumped really quickly into RVS, came back to unlynch, and then just completely died. Not sure what happened...and not sure why either. Somewhat suspcious, but 3 posts isn't enough for me to have a read on this player.

Wilma F. lynched me, then just completely left (he/she gave her reasons so thats not a huge deal). However, I feel like everything he/she said was just completely negative...and not sure if town would feel that negative. Neutral Read.

Molly Q. has been generally active and somewhat informing, and so this player is probably my best town read. I would really like an opinion from this player regarding their reads because I would like to see them.

Steveland W. did copy what I said, but he is a sub (so it makes some sense) and anyway has good points. I'm not sure the fact he/she copied what other people said is really a reason to lynch him. Not much of a read, but leaning towards Town.

I dont really have a read on Guy F. except for the fact his first post was practically useless [it was in my notes didnt really look twice so if im mistaken sorry].

So those are all my reads for now...btw aj ill be gone 3/11 to 3/12 for a tournament so uh...just a heads up Very Happy
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Aya Y. wrote:
Wilma F. wrote:s
Also for whatever reason Guy F. is randomly putting letters in bold? I'm just confused with this guy

Lulu L. wrote:Also this is more off-topic but what is up with everyone saying I am town lol

like we have Nathaniel and Steveland "I'm confirmed to myself" then Wilma came in with "I'm personally convinced that I am town" like

Question

Pretty sure Guy F. is spelling out I AM TOWN in bold in his posts.

btw exactly in what post is he spelling that out (for some reason i can't see bold too clearly on my computer)
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Aya Y. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Nathaniel E. wrote:
Aya Y. wrote:

Pretty sure Guy F. is spelling out I AM TOWN in bold in his posts.

btw exactly in what post is he spelling that out (for some reason i can't see bold too clearly on my computer)

He just bolds a single letter in each post. Reading them in order so far spells out I AM TO.
avatar
Aya Y.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Aya Y. wrote:
Nathaniel E. wrote:
Aya Y. wrote:

Pretty sure Guy F. is spelling out I AM TOWN in bold in his posts.

btw exactly in what post is he spelling that out (for some reason i can't see bold too clearly on my computer)

He just bolds a single letter in each post.  Reading them in order so far spells out I AM TO.

dang. Even after you pointed it out I can't really see it but ok (I see the I but thats it). Unsure if that is Guy F.'s purpose, and if it has any meaning. Guy F. would you like to explain?

quick edit: on second hand, maybe we shouldn't get too caught up with this. I would really like everyone's current reads, because that I feel like is how this thread is going to somehow slowly progress.
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Brianna D. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:16 pm

All you saying I'm scummy for saying Aya has nice hair? lolsmh Excuse my expert taste in fashion.

But anyways I have to look more into posts to have a read list so I'll do that by tonight but for now, I'm going to

Lynch Mirror Serena

Just cause I was on her yesterday and I'd like to hear more from her. I am aware that someone else is already on her, and no I am not jumping on a bandwagon, if I don't believe she is scum I will unlynch her.
avatar
Brianna D.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Votecount 2.1
******************************

Mirror Serena(2)- Guy F., Brianna D.
Lulu L.(1)- Wilma F.
Wilma F.(1)- Molly Q.
Nathaniel E.(0)-
Steveland W.(0)-
Guy F.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Brianna D.(0)-
Molly Q.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Steveland W., Mirror Serena, Aya Y., Mrs. Grimm, Nathaniel E., Lulu L.
******************************
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 12th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Mirror Serena would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Guy F. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:36 am

Nathaniel E. wrote:So I was reading through the comments [Dang the activity picked up a little] for like a hour and I came to some conclusions/got some reads. Starting with the first player on the PL:

Brianna D. has had completely off-topic comments, and really hasn't posted much of any use. [“Btw, Looooooooveeeeee the green hair, Aya! Really brings out the color of your eyes” is the example]. That doesn't automatically put him/her on my SR list, but it adds suspicion.

Mrs. Grimm was quite hyped up about the game...but seems he/she has just completely forgot about there being a game here. Also somewhat filler comments.

Lulu L.'s first post (think it was first post) was something that went along these lines: "I think This player (think it was Molly) is really suspicious, but lemme BW onto some other player... (paraphrased by me). This player has also been quite defensive (not saying its scummy just pointing it out). Defintely suspicous in my eyes.

I dont have a read on Aya Y. Not really talking but I just didn't see anything that stood out to me.

Mirror Serena jumped really quickly into RVS, came back to unlynch, and then just completely died. Not sure what happened...and not sure why either. Somewhat suspcious, but 3 posts isn't enough for me to have a read on this player.

Wilma F. lynched me, then just completely left (he/she gave her reasons so thats not a huge deal). However, I feel like everything he/she said was just completely negative...and not sure if town would feel that negative. Neutral Read.

Molly Q. has been generally active and somewhat informing, and so this player is probably my best town read. I would really like an opinion from this player regarding their reads because I would like to see them.

Steveland W. did copy what I said, but he is a sub (so it makes some sense) and anyway has good points. I'm not sure the fact he/she copied what other people said is really a reason to lynch him. Not much of a read, but leaning towards Town.

I dont really have a read on Guy F. except for the fact his first post was  practically useless [it was in my notes didnt really look twice so if im mistaken sorry].

So those are all my reads for now...btw aj ill be gone 3/11 to 3/12 for a tournament so uh...just a heads up Very Happy

Saying that my first post is practically useless means absolutely nothing. Not only was p much everybody's first post useless, i can easily argue that pointing out wilma's aggressive jump onto nathaniel is useful especially because it was fairly early in day 1. Also using my first post as the meat of your "read" just demeans the effort i put to try and make all my posts useful. Idk how i feel about it but it just felt like you didnt put much thought into your reads and just did them for the sake of showing that you're doing something.

Some other things about your readlist. Why does seeing everything in a negative fashion not a townie thing? Surely being skeptical is an important trait in playing this game?

Didnt molly give her opinion on her reads? Ofc she didnt stretch it out over a long post but the points she wanted to get across were all there. If you were referring to her reasoning of scumreading you i am fairly sure she's said it many times already.

Nathaniel E. wrote:
Aya Y. wrote:
Nathaniel E. wrote:
Aya Y. wrote:

Pretty sure Guy F. is spelling out I AM TOWN in bold in his posts.

btw exactly in what post is he spelling that out (for some reason i can't see bold too clearly on my computer)

He just bolds a single letter in each post.  Reading them in order so far spells out I AM TO.

dang. Even after you pointed it out I can't really see it but ok (I see the I but thats it). Unsure if that is Guy F.'s purpose, and if it has any meaning. Guy F. would you like to explain?

quick edit: on second hand, maybe we shouldn't get too caught up with this. I would really like everyone's current reads, because that I feel like is how this thread is going to somehow slowly progress.

The purpose is meant to be for post-game

I see that brianna has joined the lynch. Although i dont mind her joining, i am starting to understand what i believe wilma is trying to say about her. The way she sorta predicted all the things that could have been said against her and went defensive before anyone mentioned it. I mean not only is that excessively defensive, it's weird to be defensive about your own lynch in the same post as your lynch, because lynches are meant to be an act of aggression to stimulate debates and discussions. Being defensive kinda juxtaposes that idea and makes it feel off, as if you aren't lynching for the reactions/information.

However looking at her other posts i dont really see how wilma came to the conclusion that she's overly talkative. An explanation would be nice
avatar
Guy F.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:56 am

Guy F. wrote:
Nathaniel E. wrote:So I was reading through the comments [Dang the activity picked up a little] for like a hour and I came to some conclusions/got some reads. Starting with the first player on the PL:

Brianna D. has had completely off-topic comments, and really hasn't posted much of any use. [“Btw, Looooooooveeeeee the green hair, Aya! Really brings out the color of your eyes” is the example]. That doesn't automatically put him/her on my SR list, but it adds suspicion.

Mrs. Grimm was quite hyped up about the game...but seems he/she has just completely forgot about there being a game here. Also somewhat filler comments.

Lulu L.'s first post (think it was first post) was something that went along these lines: "I think This player (think it was Molly) is really suspicious, but lemme BW onto some other player... (paraphrased by me). This player has also been quite defensive (not saying its scummy just pointing it out). Defintely suspicous in my eyes.

I dont have a read on Aya Y. Not really talking but I just didn't see anything that stood out to me.

Mirror Serena jumped really quickly into RVS, came back to unlynch, and then just completely died. Not sure what happened...and not sure why either. Somewhat suspcious, but 3 posts isn't enough for me to have a read on this player.

Wilma F. lynched me, then just completely left (he/she gave her reasons so thats not a huge deal). However, I feel like everything he/she said was just completely negative...and not sure if town would feel that negative. Neutral Read.

Molly Q. has been generally active and somewhat informing, and so this player is probably my best town read. I would really like an opinion from this player regarding their reads because I would like to see them.

Steveland W. did copy what I said, but he is a sub (so it makes some sense) and anyway has good points. I'm not sure the fact he/she copied what other people said is really a reason to lynch him. Not much of a read, but leaning towards Town.

I dont really have a read on Guy F. except for the fact his first post was  practically useless [it was in my notes didnt really look twice so if im mistaken sorry].

So those are all my reads for now...btw aj ill be gone 3/11 to 3/12 for a tournament so uh...just a heads up Very Happy

Saying that my first post is practically useless means absolutely nothing. Not only was p much everybody's first post useless, i can easily argue that pointing out wilma's aggressive jump onto nathaniel is useful especially because it was fairly early in day 1. Also using my first post as the meat of your "read" just demeans the effort i put to try and make all my posts useful. Idk how i feel about it but it just felt like you didnt put much thought into your reads and just did them for the sake of showing that you're doing something.

Some other things about your readlist. Why does seeing everything in a negative fashion not a townie thing? Surely being skeptical is an important trait in playing this game?

Didnt molly give her opinion on her reads? Ofc she didnt stretch it out over a long post but the points she wanted to get across were all there. If you were referring to her reasoning of scumreading you i am fairly sure she's said it many times already.

Nathaniel E. wrote:
Aya Y. wrote:
Nathaniel E. wrote:
Aya Y. wrote:

Pretty sure Guy F. is spelling out I AM TOWN in bold in his posts.

btw exactly in what post is he spelling that out (for some reason i can't see bold too clearly on my computer)

He just bolds a single letter in each post.  Reading them in order so far spells out I AM TO.

dang. Even after you pointed it out I can't really see it but ok (I see the I but thats it). Unsure if that is Guy F.'s purpose, and if it has any meaning. Guy F. would you like to explain?

quick edit: on second hand, maybe we shouldn't get too caught up with this. I would really like everyone's current reads, because that I feel like is how this thread is going to somehow slowly progress.

The purpose is meant to be for post-game

I see that brianna has joined the lynch. Although i dont mind her joining, i am starting to understand what i believe wilma is trying to say about her. The way she sorta predicted all the things that could have been said against her and went defensive before anyone mentioned it. I mean not only is that excessively defensive, it's weird to be defensive about your own lynch in the same post as your lynch, because lynches are meant to be an act of aggression to stimulate debates and discussions. Being defensive kinda juxtaposes that idea and makes it feel off, as if you aren't lynching for the reactions/information.

However looking at her other posts i dont really see how wilma came to the conclusion that she's overly talkative. An explanation would be nice

1st part: Saying that my first post is practically useless means absolutely nothing.

I never said it meant anything...and my conclusion was I had no read on you. I like the reaction I got out of you though.

2nd part: Some other things about your readlist. Why does seeing everything in a negative fashion not a townie thing? Surely being skeptical is an important trait in playing this game?

No being skeptical is not a bad thing, but it seems weird that he/she is skeptical about most people just after not talking for 3 pages. Not saying that's a bad thing, I was just pointing it out.

3rd part: Long Paragraph

Agreed on the part where Brianna got a bit defensive, and I also agree that Wilma should talk more about why he/she is skeptical about Brianna.

Also nice t you bolded there; currently spells out I am tot
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:58 pm

why are you guys lynching the inactive person instead of the person without any content in their reads? Like remember yesterday when the person didn't respond and then they got lynched and they were town... I will lynch Mirror Serena if they, say, comment and they have no content in their reads, or if they do other scummy actions but currently I have no reason to lynch them. I don't like Aya's most recent post nor do I like ANY of Brianna's posts, so definitely more neutral on Aya and potential scum on Brianna but I think a Nathaniel + Wilma scumteam is most likely right now.
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:13 pm

Molly Q. wrote:why are you guys lynching the inactive person instead of the person without any content in their reads? Like remember yesterday when the person didn't respond and then they got lynched and they were town... I will lynch Mirror Serena if they, say, comment and they have no content in their reads, or if they do other scummy actions but currently I have no reason to lynch them. I don't like Aya's most recent post nor do I like ANY of Brianna's posts, so definitely more neutral on Aya and potential scum on Brianna but I think a Nathaniel + Wilma scumteam is most likely right now.

Explain why you think me and Wilma are a scum team? Just because I have No read on Wilma? I know this is wifom, but I highly doubt that mafia would lynch their own partner in RVS.

"why are you guys lynching the inactive person instead of the person without any content in their reads?"

exactly who is the person without content in their reads?
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:06 pm

okay I just read Lulu's responses and with the way she's explained things I am going to unlynch Lulu

Now I am going to read through the rest and address what you have all said, though please keep in mind that it's possible for me to forget something and I also don't want to repeat myself so if I think I've already given an answer to something I won't talk about that either. So it would be great if nobody would jump me if I don't talk about their thing.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:34 pm

Molly Q. wrote:unlynch vote Wilma

first of all:
Molly just kind of seems like she doesn't know who to go for or what to do, with asking for activity without doing anything herself, then saying she's happy with Nathaniel's activity only to go on and lynch him.

I made my point clear at the beginning of the game that low activity does not necessarily mean scum, but that high activity from everyone is beneficial for town.

But do you know what DOES mean scum? Reads with no content!!!!!

Wilma F. wrote:so right now I think Steveland is acting kind of strange, with talking about activity and such yet having 4 posts so far. Also completely copying what someone said before with the "confirmed to myself" stuff.

(THERE WAS A LOT OF TEXT HERE, IF YOU WANNA SEE THAT YOU CAN SCROLL UP TO MY READS LIST, THIS IS TO SAVE SPACE)

Lastly there's Brianna D. and something's just off aobut her, when she posts it seems like she's really talkative but she's not really saying a whole lot. 3 of her posts actually don't have anything to do with the game. she has 6 posts.

"Steveland acting strange" - null read
Guy F. - notes that he's randomly putting letters in bold - none
me - I already pointed out why this is bad but it's also a null
etc.

the only legitimate read this has is on Lulu and this suggests that in the coming days Wilma will subtly tunnel Lulu whenever she needs to lynch anyone, which is very scummy. I still scumread nathaniel for the reasons I previously mentioned. Lulu is a townread of mine, I like the way she posts. Guy is slight town, I guess, his read on the previous page is pretty good. Finally I have a gut town on Aya due to his intelligent address of the various issues and misunderstandings on the previous page. the rest of you are idling fucks, please start posting.

so basically this is Molly talking about how she doesn't like my reads and how they have no content, yet she only mentions 3 reads "without content" which is kind of weird for a read? literally anything I say will tell you something about what I think. If that means I am confused you can still get something from that, I didn't have to talk about everyone I could have just picked a few people. Now 2 out of 3 reads she talks about are Steveland and Guy, which I know are a bit lackluster but that's because I started with those 2 and I didn't really think I would do a whole readlist at that point. Then I just never really got back to them.

The third one is about Molly herself and she addresses my read on her without actually addressing my actual point? Instead she talks about how beneficial activity is and such but never actually says why she thinks my read on her is bad or a null read so I'm really just not sure what she's trying to say there.

Then she talks about how the only proper read was about Lulu, which has some merit to it, though that's just because with her I just found more to focus on, which automatically means my read will make more sense, where with others there just isn't that much to go off. This does not mean I will tunnel on her because as you can see, I was satisfied with her explanation and unlynched her. (which by the way, I'd only done in the first place to put pressure on her and actually get someone to explain for a change)

Steveland W. wrote:Wilma, When I was noting activity of the game I wasn't excluding myself (In that I acknowledged that I wasn't as active as the others too)

Next off It looks like to me that you don't have anything positive to say about anyone in the game so far except for Aya (Maybe) , and how are you unable to get a read or anything on Nathaniel he's been basically  the most active and has enough posts to look through to get some kind of read on him. Could you say how you cant get reads on him?

Next off you never really stated in your posts why you distrust Mrs. Grimm could you include some reasoning or some fragments of her posts that make you distrust her? From what I've read from her posts I don't see much reason to distrust her, as she gave reasoning for her lynches one of them at the start of the game the next of Muramasa for not contributing and nothing that was really giving reasoning to not trust her.

Lastly Why a lynch for Lulu, it looks like to me there is better reasoning to lynch others than Lulu, like Serena for example who you said hasn't done much if anything and doesn't seem to care, wouldn't that be better reasoning to lynch someone to try and get them to do something.

First off, no I do not have a lot of positive things to say so far because I've mostly just been looking at what I think is scummy about people and occasionally when I noticed someone was acting towny I mentioned it too. I am looking for scum, so that's where my focus is.

When it comes to Nathaniel, I know my explanation isn't great but basically I was tired and having to catch up with days of posts is overwhelming. In all that I just didn't have the energy to deal with Nathaniel too. I also didn't believe I'd be able to say a lot about him as his way of talking is just really tiring for me to actually try and get a read from. When it comes down to it I was overwhelmed and tired and just really didn't feel 19 posts for 1 person.

My problem with Mrs grimm is that she says "let's just get right into the game" to then have 4 posts after that, all consisting of 1 or 2 sentences. it seemed like she really wanted to do something this game to then just not do it. And it's not like she couldn't get online or anything, she just makes tiny posts every once in a while.

I decided to lynch Lulu at the time because while others were just plain useless, she seemed the most scummy. It also makes people more inclined to address your points when you lynch them.

I will look into Nathaniel and tell you all what I think about him, but I will do that when I am a little less tired as it won't make sense if I do it now anyways.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:35 pm

As soon as I hit send I realized it might seem like my entire post might not make sense due to being tired, but that's not the case here, it doesn't matter a whole lot how tired I am when it comes to explaining my own actions, when it comes to other people's actions it matters a LOT though.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:37 pm

Also I forgot to say that as for the other posts none of them were actually directed at me which means that I will talk about what I think was important there later as I am currently at the point where reading all of that is just overwhelming, so I won't do that now. I'll do it later when I have enough energy that it won't be overwhelming.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum