Game 28: Guess Who?

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Aya Y. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:18 am

Nathaniel E. wrote:

we are lynching off plur right? and the guy we are currently lynching hasn't even gotten a chance to defend himself or contribute at all. not a very fun game in my opinion.

This is what happens in these games when people aren't active. His only post in game is asking how everyone is doing, and that was about halfway into the first day. I agree that it wouldn't be the best thing for him to die before getting a chance to defend himself, but there's a consequence for never checking the forum.
Aya Y.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna D. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:11 pm

I'm actually up for a steveland lynch right now for the same reason as Lulu. I feel like he felt obligated to say something so he repeated what everyone else said to make it look like he was contributing.

But yeah, Day 1 isn't very eventful and since theres no night kill tonight, we're not gonna have much to go off of other than the town/scum slip of whoever gets lynched.
Brianna D.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel E. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:25 pm

Brianna D. wrote:I'm actually up for a steveland lynch right now for the same reason as Lulu. I feel like he felt obligated to say something so he repeated what everyone else said to make it look like he was contributing.

But yeah, Day 1 isn't very eventful and since theres no night kill tonight, we're not gonna have much to go off of other than the town/scum slip of whoever gets lynched.

it's true Steveland has repeat practically what i've said, but I dont think thats justifyable for a lynch on him.

on the other hand, i mean if muramusa [still dk how to spell it] wont contribute or defend himself, then might as well lynch a person who isnt helpful compared to a person who has decent activity.

Putting on the pressure, Unvote and Vote for Muramusa I.

edit: if he doesn't talk within deadline aj can we have a 1/2 day extend ty
Nathaniel E.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya Y. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Brianna D. wrote:I'm actually up for a steveland lynch right now for the same reason as Lulu. I feel like he felt obligated to say something so he repeated what everyone else said to make it look like he was contributing.

That line of thinking isn't exclusive to mafia though. A town member that subbed in would feel the same obligation to contribute.
Aya Y.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna D. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:52 pm

Aya Y. wrote:

That line of thinking isn't exclusive to mafia though.  A town member that subbed in would feel the same obligation to contribute.

Well yeah lol but then again, most reasons people lynch on day 1 aren't the most fool proof. I'm just saying that if I had to lynch someone thats what I would do and why Smile Not saying that he is 110% mafia and we all need to get on him right now.
Brianna D.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna D. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:53 pm

Nathaniel E. wrote:

it's true Steveland has repeat practically what i've said, but I dont think thats justifyable for a lynch on him.

on the other hand, i mean if muramusa [still dk how to spell it] wont contribute or defend himself, then might as well lynch a person who isnt helpful compared to a person who has decent activity.

Putting on the pressure, Unvote and Vote for Muramusa I.

edit: if he doesn't talk within deadline aj can we have a 1/2 day extend ty

Didn't AJ say you can't edit posts? :p
Brianna D.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Q. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:05 pm

Nathaniel is definitely a top scumread of mine for bandwagonning and generally useless posts, and muramusa hasn't had time to respond to the lynch on him, plus plural stays on him anyway.

unvote Lynch National E. your posts have no content and you bwed
Molly Q.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy F. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:51 pm

Nathaniel E. wrote:
Steveland W. wrote:I am here :O

I'm also confirmed town.. confirmed to myself at least

smh why did you bw with what i said... No

Molly Q. wrote:amazing edit, Steveland. I guess this is a new guy.

I agree with Grimm that I didn't like Muramusa's first post, so I will be lynching him!

unvote Mrs. Grimm Lynch Muramusa

i continue to be extremely disappointed with the activity of those in this game. Additionally the only one who is posting a ton is not contributing at all, which puts him further on my scumread list rather than town. Anyway... yeah

i agree he isn't contributing at all, and his one word post was a little bit filler and unnecessary, but i dont know about bandwagoning onto him. at the same time, i do somewhat scumread him for saying a one line post and then not saying anything else.

errr i think you misunderstood, molly was referring to you

Molly Q. wrote:Nathaniel is definitely a top scumread of mine for bandwagonning and generally useless posts, and muramusa hasn't had time to respond to the lynch on him, plus plural stays on him anyway.

I agree that the bandwagon was strange especially how he was kinda against the fact of you lynching muramasa with his reason being "he doesnt want muramasa being lynched off without defending himself". However his posts arent generally useless and if we extract all the useful content of his posts from the mixture of useful and filler posts that he has done, it definitely outweighs you and most of the others. So that reasoning coming from you is pretty ironic since most of your posts has just been complaining about activity and "national"'s lack of content.
Guy F.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel E. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Molly Q. wrote:Nathaniel is definitely a top scumread of mine for bandwagonning and generally useless posts, and muramusa hasn't had time to respond to the lynch on him, plus plural stays on him anyway.

indeed so your saying my posts are useless, and have no content. so give me an example of that? i feel like ive been contributing some, and defintely more than others (and i know that doesnt make me auto-town).

explaining the "bw", it is true i have stuck with muramusa and have tried to defend his argument, but he is not responding and because of that i decided to lynch him because of inactivity + filler post.

Guy F. wrote:
Nathaniel E. wrote:

I agree with Grimm that I didn't like Muramusa's first post, so I will be lynching him!

i continue to be extremely disappointed with the activity of those in this game. Additionally the only one who is posting a ton is not contributing at all, which puts him further on my scumread list rather than town. Anyway... yeah

i agree he isn't contributing at all, and his one word post was a little bit filler and unnecessary, but i dont know about bandwagoning onto him. at the same time, i do somewhat scumread him for saying a one line post and then not saying anything else.

I agree that the bandwagon was strange especially how he was kinda against the fact of you lynching muramasa with his reason being "he doesnt want muramasa being lynched off without defending himself". However his posts arent generally useless and if we extract all the useful content of his posts from the mixture of useful and filler posts that he has done, it definitely outweighs you and most of the others. So that reasoning coming from you is pretty ironic since most of your posts has just been complaining about activity and "national"'s lack of content.

read what i said up Very Happy

edit: sorry for the many edits but i was reading up and saw this: "for bandwagonning and generally useless posts". so its day one, and your telling me my posts are useless even though ive been trying to be active? i dont really have any concrete posts right now because no one has yet to talk...if people actually start talking then my posts wont be "filler" and "useless" like you think they are.
Nathaniel E.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:19 pm

Votecount 1.3

Muramasa I.(2)- Mrs. Grimm, Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.(2)- Wilma F., Molly Q.
Steveland W.(1)- Lulu L.
Guy F.(1)- Aya Y.
Mirror Serena(1)- Brianna D.
Aya Y.(0)-
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Lulu L.(0)-
Brianna D.(0)-
Wilma F.(0)-
Molly Q.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Muramasa I., Steveland W., Guy F., Mirror Serena
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 6th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Mursamasa I. would be lynched.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
Admin

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:20 pm

And no extends Very Happy The only time I've really extended in the past is when there were holidays iirc.
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Q. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:45 pm

Guy F. wrote:
Nathaniel E. wrote:

yeah I guess I did misspell Nathaniel, lol. However, I believe my reasoning was neither unjustified nor hypocritical. I have been mainly encouraging activity, yes, but I also have been pressuring both Nathaniel and Muramusa throughout the game, and my posts objectively have content. Coincidentally, so do your's, which is why you are my biggest townread so far. That's unrelated but whatever.

I like Nat's activity but I feel like he is just being active in order to avoid d1 suspicion. Additionally, his most recent post is passively defensive while also not giving an opinion on the current lynch situation which is super scummy. I stand by my vote. I also like Aya's post, gut town read.
Molly Q.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel E. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:00 am

Molly Q. wrote:
Guy F. wrote:
Nathaniel E. wrote:

yeah I guess I did misspell Nathaniel, lol. However, I believe my reasoning was neither unjustified nor hypocritical. I have been mainly encouraging activity, yes, but I also have been pressuring both Nathaniel and Muramusa throughout the game, and my posts objectively have content. Coincidentally, so do your's, which is why you are my biggest townread so far. That's unrelated but whatever.

I like Nat's activity but I feel like he is just being active in order to avoid d1 suspicion. Additionally, his most recent post is passively defensive while also not giving an opinion on the current lynch situation which is super scummy. I stand by my vote. I also like Aya's post, gut town read.

>im being active to avoid day one suspicion

actually im really bored and just come on here when i have nothing to do lol that may be why you think my posts are generally useless...and what do you mean by not giving opinion on the current lynch situation? i still stand by my thought that i cant contribute without people talking (namely the person lynching me)...but ok whatever lol Rolling Eyes
Nathaniel E.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel E. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:47 pm

came back and still no one is talking so bored Crying or Very sad
Nathaniel E.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy F. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:52 pm

It sucks that we dont have a solid lynch since no one is really talking. Muramasa being lynched because he posted filler in thr middle of the day so he kinda brought it on himself. But then again others who have done roughly the same thing are gettimg away with it. Steveland actually did something that you would find scummy but as aya said, could just be a result of him being a sub. Wilma looked like someone who was hot on their heels and eager to play but he just vanished.

Guy F.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveland W. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:59 pm

honestly from what I'm seeing (As we all are there is a lot of inactivity I'm not trying to exclude myself from this) our best thing (IMO) is the lynch currently since Muramasa isnt even trying to defend themself and give reasons to why they shouldn't be lynched, and then we could analyze who the scum kills to try and get something off of that as to why they killed them / perhaps who would have some kind of reasoning to kill that person (If we could find any) and perhaps go from there?
Steveland W.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveland W. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Oh oops I forgot that scum don't have kills n1 and n2 disregard the part of analyzing who the scum killed / the reason they were killed
Steveland W.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Q. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:39 pm

I think aj should sub muramusa and extend or you guys should get off him / on nathaniel because muramusa hasn't even responded
Molly Q.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel E. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:47 pm

So I'm just gonna give my reads real quick in case I get lynched off plur or whatnot:

Townreads: Townreading Guy F. for having generally useful posts, as well as somewhat Brianna [gut feeling] and Molly, who also has had good reasoning in lynching me, and is generally active.

Not sure: Steveland W. - I wanna Tr him but repeating what I said might not have been that great.

Scumreads: Currently not concrete, but Muramusa to an extent and Wilma for what Guy F. said [came here for one post just like Muramusa and then left].
Nathaniel E.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya Y. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:23 pm

unlynch Guy F.

I don't really understand the push to lynch Nathaniel. Although much of his contributions may not be the best logic and he has been repeating information slightly, he is a fairly large source of activity for this game so far and lynching him day 1 as opposed to someone who hasn't made one meaningful comment yet could cause the activity in this game to take a hit.

I'm still undecided on the lynch but if Muramusa doesn't make any attempt to defend himself before the deadline I'll likely lynch him.
Aya Y.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:30 pm

Votecount 1.4

Muramasa I.(2)- Mrs. Grimm, Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.(2)- Wilma F., Molly Q.
Steveland W.(1)- Lulu L.
Mirror Serena(1)- Brianna D.
Guy F.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Lulu L.(0)-
Brianna D.(0)-
Wilma F.(0)-
Molly Q.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Muramasa I., Steveland W., Guy F., Mirror Serena, Aya Y.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 6th at 9pm EST.

Muramasa I. was lynched.

he was a...:
Vanilla Townie

Night 1 Commence! Deadline is the 8th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Day 2 Commence!

Votecount 2.0

Nathaniel E.(0)-
Steveland W.(0)-
Mirror Serena(0)-
Guy F.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Lulu L.(0)-
Brianna D.(0)-
Wilma F.(0)-
Molly Q.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Steveland W., Guy F., Mirror Serena, Aya Y., Mrs. Grimm, Nathaniel E., Wilma F., Molly Q., Lulu L., Brianna D.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 12th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Q. on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:00 pm

lynch Nathaniel E. until I think of someone else to vote
Molly Q.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Grimm on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:08 am

Wilma F. Where were you day 1, your only notable thing was lynhing at the start of the day then disappearing when the rest of us started to look at muramasa and nathaniel
Mrs. Grimm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy F. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:55 am

Interesting how nathaniel activity has died down from the 3 posts or something per day that he was doing on day 1. However literally no one is talking and its actually really sad. Lynching muramasa did nothing coz he was literally connected to absolutely no one. A lot of people are very inactive but i can only put pressure on one of them. Mirror Serena has literally done nothing whatsoever apart from go with the lynches and filler so...

lynch mirror serena
Guy F.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top