Game 28: Guess Who?

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Have fun kiddos good luck town you will need it Laughing
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:27 pm

the death last night was of...:
Steveland W. the Vanilla Townie

Day 5 Commence!

Votecount 5.0
******************************

Molly Q.(0)-
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Wilma F.(0)-
Lulu L.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Aya Y., Lulu L., Wilma F., Molly Q., Mrs. Grimm
******************************
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies. The town is in LYLO.
Deadline is Thursday the 30th at 9pm EST.


Last edited by ajhockeystar on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:35 pm

go ahead, lynch me. but take a second to think for yourself: why would I ever keep the same scumread for DAYS on end, despite getting absolutely nowhere with my argument? Wouldn't a mafia member change his read so it's easier for him to get someone, other than themself, lynched? I GUARANTEE you someone is going to act as if my scumread being wrong is my fault and lynch me for it.

Just some food for thought. As far as scum teams go, Grimm + Wilma/Aya is what I'm looking at right now. Explanation later, but honestly that random bw from grimm was kinda scummy even if it did result in the person who I scumread getting lynched. I will explain partners later but yeah
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mrs. Grimm on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:07 am

Yeah, I know. My reads were awful, but the reason I lynched Nathaniel was that it was going to be a Molly or Nathaniel lynch and between what the 2 of them were saying, I believed that Molly made way more sense and had logic. You wanna call it a bandwagon? Fine, but all that bandwagon did was save you from possibly getting lynched. It didn't affect anything else.
I still stand by my decision to lynch Nathaniel, since he was being super aggressive and defensive. And I still think Molly is town. But to be honest, I have no idea who the mafia might be at this point.
If any of you believe I'm scum, just give me some good reasons and I'll try to defend myself and convince you that I really am town, just don't be quick to lynch because this is lylo.
avatar
Mrs. Grimm

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:37 am

honestly also Lulu hasn't been so great in the past few days despite me initially townreading her, and Grimm's response to my post was good, so I know this is a pretty quick read change, but I'm gonna read through this thread later today and do scumteams
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:48 pm

While life isn't quite as busy as it was and I do have some time now there is a new problem called a crashing computer, which means I am not sure how consistently I can actually get on because of the computer possibly having a problem. All things considered Molly is still refusing to answer people's questions and still ignoring everything I've asked her so I am honestly just done with that.

Molly, I'm not saying your scumread being wrong is your fault, I'm saying that you have refused to answer direct questions, which is honestly way too scummy for me to keep ignoring. Right now I wouldn't even be surprised if you're a scumteam with Grimm considering she saved you like that.

Also a whole bunch of other reasons I've mentioned before where her reads just don't make any sense whatsoever.

lynch Molly Q.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:31 pm

I LITERALLY ANSWERED (almost maybe i missed one???) EVERY QUESTION YOU'VE EVER ASKED ME. like half my posts have been pondering why don't realize this...

additionally you have yet to respond to me asking why my reads don't make sense, a point which is extremely unclear; generally you don't explain anything you say lol.

Additionally I know wilma is scum because he choked by lynching me, risking the QH. So yeah it's down to a 50/50 between wilma and I now, choose who you want but notice how I always explain myself and she never does.

Lynch Wilma F.
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Lulu L. on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:20 pm

NOOOOOOOOO STEVELAND WHYYY

Sad((

MAFIA SHALL PAY FOR THIS!!!
(Soon, cause I gotta go for now, but will be back in 14-15 hours)
avatar
Lulu L.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mrs. Grimm on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:06 am

GUYS DIDNT I JUST FUCKING SAY NOT TO LYNCH WTF. UNLYNCH NOW BOTH OF YOU
avatar
Mrs. Grimm

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Okay that's my bad I didn't realize it was lylo which I should have checked, my point remains in that Molly never elaborated on the whole "no content" shit, which has always been a big problem and is why she's scumread me all that time, unless I missed something.

Also your logic that I "choked up" and lynched first is honestly ridiculous, if I were mafia and trying to get something done in lylo why would I be lynching you right now? It would be way easier for me to just wait it out and hammer someone near deadline.

Now considering Grimm and Lulu were on and didn't go for lynching, there are two options right here, one is that between Molly and me one of us is mafia, meaning a quickhammer isn't a possibility, the other is that the mafia hasn't been able to organize a quickhammer yet.

I am looking through Molly's posts again and I now do see that there are some responses to things I asked, but they are not actually responses to me, they are responses to Aya because someone else caught on and it was now necessary to defend yourself. One person isn't a danger right? two people however... well that's starting to get a little difficult. Also even in that post you never get around to answering what your idea of content is, another question I've had for this entire damned game because you just say someone doesn't have content and then don't elaborate on it when it's pretty clear the person is saying things with content.

Basically I was tired yesterday and wasn't paying a lot of attention, but my point still stands, you still refused to answer for a long time and when you finally did it was to someone else and you barely even elaborated. When I took my lynch off of you and you had found a different target that would be easier to lynch you basically started ignoring anything I said and kept scumreading me, never elaborating on anything.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:49 pm

"additionally you have yet to respond to me asking why my reads don't make sense, a point which is extremely unclear; generally you don't explain anything you say lol."

This is what Molly said a few posts above and I am looking through her posts and I am not finding anything where she asks me to explain why her reads don't make sense, so if someone can find that, I haven't.

As far as her reads not making sense goes, the fact that she went for me on the basis of "no content" for so long without ever elaborating on it. With nathaniel the bottomline seems to be, again, "no content" with a side of inactivity when the main conflict didn't involve him (which she was reminded of was because of him not being able to do much for a few days, but she kept going on about it) and talking about how he was defensive which, honestly? are we seriously still going to use defensiveness as a scumread thing? I mean I'm pretty sure if you're town you don't wanna die either, so you'll defend yourself.

You also went for Serena for a while because of again, "no content" when she had just started posting and actually had a lot of content in her posts. Which I explained and you ignored.

Also I have to search through all of your posts to try and figure out what reads you had besides "NATHANIEL AND WILMA ARE SCUM BECAUSE OF NO CONTENT" because like 90% of your posts are about that. (I'm not saying I myself am much better as far as that goes but that's because I don't have enough time)

Besides this there's honestly barely any reads to go off. There are some categories of scum/neutral/town and how you already have most of your thoughts on people in other posts and are too lazy to make an actual legit readlist. Your thoughts on people aren't really in other posts, unless you've hidden them.

Then about the part where I apparently don't explain anything I say, I don't always do that no, but any time what I say is more than just a thought or something I'm just mentioning for the sake of it I do actually explain. I explained my Lulu lynch, I explained my lynch on you, several times. I explained my reads to the best of my ability and whenever I see someone asking me a question I try to answer (obviously I do miss the question sometimes.) In the meantime you didn't even want to respond to Aya's readlist with questions directed at you at first, you never would have answered anything directed at you if there hadn't been multiple people waiting on the answer.

tl;dr I find that your reads don't make sense because you don't actually do anything other than say "no content" or some other reason which is weak at best. As far as me explaining goes, I explain a lot more than you do and at least I TRY to answer questions without having to be forced to.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Aya Y. on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:49 pm

A few things:

I honestly don't know what to think about the lynch situation right now. Molly's defense of saying that scum wouldn't try to get the same person lynched if their argument wasn't going anywhere is confusing. From what I can see you lynched him D1, and then unlynched him in favor of a Wilma lynch D2. After that, the only reason he wasn't lynched D3 was because he plurshifted, and then he obviously was lynched D4. So after you committed to the Nathaniel lynch, he was fairly close to being lynched for the entirety of that period (maybe that's why he seemed defensive?), which I would call "getting nowhere with [your] argument".

Lulu, did you ever finish your reads? I know you posted the conclusions but I don't think the reads themselves have been revealed yet.

It's possible that Molly and Wilma are both town, and if not then it is still very likely that one mafia member has not lynched yet. If anyone puts a 2nd lynch on someone right now, they need to be convinced that that person is mafia, because if they are town then the mafia is not going to hesitate to end this game. At this point in the game, the mafia has a major advantage, so we need to be very careful and decisive about our lynches.

I think it's obvious from my reads who I suspect more out of the two people being lynched, but I'm not fully convinced that Molly is scum. I don't really understand the full situation between Wilma and her about the questions being answered, but if one of you can show proof of either the question being answered or not then I'd be able to get a better idea of that whole situation.
avatar
Aya Y.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:11 pm

I'm not unlynching, Wilma recklessly lynched first even though it was clearly LYLO. Since I know I'm town, I know she's mafia. Literally it's a 50/50 between me and Wilma, but that thing about not realizing it was LYLO? Absolute BULLSHIT. It should be clear that because she recklessly lynched first that she is mafia, not me.
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:19 pm

Votecount 5.1
******************************

Molly Q.(1)- Wilma F.
Wilma F.(1)- Molly Q.
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Lulu L.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Aya Y., Lulu L., Mrs. Grimm
******************************
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies. The town is in LYLO.
Deadline is Thursday the 30th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mrs. Grimm on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:27 am

At this point, everyone's been online so I find it hard to believe 2 of the 3 townies not lynching anyone are scum since they've had plenty of time to arrange a quickhammer and it hasn't happened yet.
Wilma and Molly seem equally towny to me at the moment and I can't seem to make a decision.
I believe Molly because Nathaniel was being extremely annoying and not helpful at all, and his lynch was necessary even though he wasn't mafia. (I already explained that he was being aggressive for no reason)
I also think Wilma has a point, I'm not sure how valid it is, but everyone else seems to think Molly is scummy because she isn't answering accusations on her. (which makes her more towny IMO because the only possible pairing then would be me and Molly).
Aya already gave her POV but I believe she's the second scum so I'm not going to take much from it. Lulu, when you do come online, can you please give your thoughts on the Molly/Wilma situation WITHOUT lynching?
I'm going to read everything Molly has said, and look at the questions she was asked to see if there is anything in particular she's avoiding. I am not going to lynch or give my opinion however until I hear from Lulu.
avatar
Mrs. Grimm

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Lulu L. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:43 am

Hi, sorry about that. I had a lot of things to do this week, but I should be able to get my reads done soon. Anyways, in short form, I believe Wilma is scummier than Molly. I know that she did indeed push Nathaniel hard, but it is unlikely for mafia to do so. Furthermore, Wilma had periods of activity splurges, and so far as it seems had mainly scumread only Molly. They do post good thoughts, however, I feel that Molly "attacks" in a townie method. Here are my short reasonings, more detailed one will be posted later but it is unlikely to change.

Mrs.Grimm, I have given my opinion and I want to hear from you too.
avatar
Lulu L.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mrs. Grimm on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:19 am

Well I'm now looking at it purely from a 'possible pairings' POV. I've excluded the possibility that both Wilma and Molly are town so:
Lulu+Molly: Frankly I believe Lulu is town. But if she was scum this pairing makes a little more sense than Lulu+Wilma. However, there's really no reason to suspect these 2 might be together. 'Wilma is scummier than Molly' is my opinion as well, the only thing I have against Lulu is her disappearance from time to time.
Lulu+Wilma: I really really really really think this is impossible now. Just because I expected Lulu to actually defend Wilma over Molly. She could have done that without seeming scummy, shifted the focus on lynching Molly, with Aya agreeing.
Aya+Molly: Meh. It could be Aya and Molly playing us, but I don't see it tbh. Aya's been against Molly for a while, it's not something that is showing right now, and I don't think she'd be preparing for a bus 3 days in advance.
Aya+Wilma: Bingo! Well, at least this makes the most sense. I think they thought they had Lulu on their side and could get an easy lynch on Molly on Lylo. That's what they've been trying at least and Nathaniel was unknowingly helping their agenda.
avatar
Mrs. Grimm

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:46 am

I agree with Mrs. Grimm on Aya + Wilma as the most probable scum team at this point, with Wilma + Mrs. Grimm being second most likely and Wilma + Lulu being improbable due to their early interactions. However, just emphasizing the fact that Wilma choked by lynching me and then saying that she regrets her lynch; because scum didn't quick hammer, in theory, if she were town, I would be confirmed scum to her. Luckily I know she's not so yeah, just everyone note when deadline is because I don't want to be hammered by the other scum member due to plurality.
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mrs. Grimm on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Hopefully we won't have to wait till deadline, I will probably be lynching Wilma, but I want to see Lulu's detailed post first.
avatar
Mrs. Grimm

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Molly Q. wrote:I'm not unlynching, Wilma recklessly lynched first even though it was clearly LYLO. Since I know I'm town, I know she's mafia. Literally it's a 50/50 between me and Wilma, but that thing about not realizing it was LYLO? Absolute BULLSHIT. It should be clear that because she recklessly lynched first that she is mafia, not me.

Have you ever been tired? Have you ever had a moment where you were absolutely convinced about something and were also absolutely done with someone's bullshit? Because that's what happened. I was done with you avoiding questions like "what is your idea of content", considering your reads seem to be based on people having content or not. I was done with the way you've been acting and I was absolutely convinced you were mafia, I am even moreso now. I was tired, I didn't check if it was lylo. It wasn't that obvious to my tired brain and honestly if I were mafia would I be trying to use that as an excuse? no, everyone seems to believe it's ridiculous. That's because it is ridiculous, but it is what happened, and I'm telling the truth. Not some excuse that might go over better with everyone.

Molly Q. wrote:I agree with Mrs. Grimm on Aya + Wilma as the most probable scum team at this point, with Wilma + Mrs. Grimm being second most likely and Wilma + Lulu being improbable due to their early interactions. However, just emphasizing the fact that Wilma choked by lynching me and then saying that she regrets her lynch; because scum didn't quick hammer, in theory, if she were town, I would be confirmed scum to her. Luckily I know she's not so yeah, just everyone note when deadline is because I don't want to be hammered by the other scum member due to plurality.

"Wilma choked by lynching me and then saying that she regrets her lynch" I don't regret my lynch, if I did I might have unlynched, I fully believe that you are scum. What did happen is me realizing that it was lylo today and then saying I probably shouldn't have done that so quickly, but now that I've done it, I'm sticking with it. Especially considering there hasn't been a quickhammer yet. I didn't "choke", whatever that's supposed to mean. I made a decision to stop giving you another chance to answer my questions, considering the only time you actually pay attention to me is when I am lynching you, which, again, is incredibly scummy.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:44 pm

Lulu L. wrote:Hi, sorry about that. I had a lot of things to do this week, but I should be able to get my reads done soon. Anyways, in short form, I believe Wilma is scummier than Molly. I know that she did indeed push Nathaniel hard, but it is unlikely for mafia to do so. Furthermore, Wilma had periods of activity splurges, and so far as it seems had mainly scumread only Molly. They do post good thoughts, however, I feel that Molly "attacks" in a townie method. Here are my short reasonings, more detailed one will be posted later but it is unlikely to change.

Mrs.Grimm, I have given my opinion and I want to hear from you too.

I have in fact explained how my "activity splurges" had to do with IRL suddenly getting incredibly busy, and yeah that meant that some days I couldn't get on while other days I actually had a lot of time. It wasn't just "I'm gone for two days" it was "I'll be busy for a little over a week". I have mainly scumread on Molly, that is entirely true. Does that matter though? Molly has only scumread on Nathaniel and me, and look where that got us. Nathaniel is town and he's dead. I'm town and I'm going to die if I can't convince you all of that.

If you guys want me to elaborate on anything feel free to ask, unlike Molly I will actually do the best I can to respond. Yes I know the whole "molly isn't responding to questions" thing might seem a bit weak, but it's a pattern I've seen with mafia where for whatever reason they refuse to bother with my questions, they just pretend I didn't say anything.

I've stated my reasoning many times.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:57 pm

(I know, sudden activity and all that, it's lylo and I am finally no longer busy and my computer doesn't seem to be crashing either.)

First I want to say something more about Molly which is that for whatever reason she just keeps going on about how I "choked up" which is a really weird thing to focus on because for one that isn't actually what happened and I explained what actually happened (she still keeps going on about "choking up" though) and for two, does that really make me scummy if it were true? I mean scum would want to play it out patiently. Nobody but Molly really suspected me. I could have just laid low and gotten someone else as a target. But I didn't.

The second thing I wanna talk about is that things considered, the way this will go is up to Aya, Grimm and Lulu at this point.

For now Aya is leaning towards lynching Molly, though she has asked about proof for the answering questions thing, which honestly I'm not sure how I'm supposed to prove she didn't? But in the end she never answered anything related to what "content" was to her and she still made it a huge thing in her reads.

Lulu seems to be leaning towards lynching me, though she hasn't stated her reasoning for it very clearly. Just saying that it would be weird for Molly to go so aggressive on Nathaniel if she were mafia and how she "attacks" in a townie way, I'll wait on her to post her full thoughts.

Then there's Grimm who seems to be leaning towards lynching me. In a post she goes from saying she is neutral and doesn't know who it could be to saying that it's more likely to be me because... people think Molly's scummy? I get the thing where when you made that post the only Molly scumteam that would make sense would include you, which just doesn't work for you. It's still kind of odd though.

avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:14 pm

Mrs. Grimm wrote:Well I'm now looking at it purely from a 'possible pairings' POV. I've excluded the possibility that both Wilma and Molly are town so:
Lulu+Molly: Frankly I believe Lulu is town. But if she was scum this pairing makes a little more sense than Lulu+Wilma. However, there's really no reason to suspect these 2 might be together. 'Wilma is scummier than Molly' is my opinion as well, the only thing I have against Lulu is her disappearance from time to time.
Lulu+Wilma: I really really really really think this is impossible now. Just because I expected Lulu to actually defend Wilma over Molly. She could have done that without seeming scummy, shifted the focus on lynching Molly, with Aya agreeing.
Aya+Molly: Meh. It could be Aya and Molly playing us, but I don't see it tbh. Aya's been against Molly for a while, it's not something that is showing right now, and I don't think she'd be preparing for a bus 3 days in advance.
Aya+Wilma: Bingo! Well, at least this makes the most sense. I think they thought they had Lulu on their side and could get an easy lynch on Molly on Lylo. That's what they've been trying at least and Nathaniel was unknowingly helping their agenda.

First of all you seem to believe I am a scumteam with Aya because you think we'd think Lulu would be on our side? And you think that we would lynch Molly at the beginning of the day without actually getting a good guess going on who everyone was thinking about on this day? That would be incredibly stupid?

Like I get that lynching quickly on lylo is stupid either way but if I were mafia I'd actually play really passively and see who was seen as scummy by a town member, then subtly shift my focus to them and eventually lynch them with support from the town member. I would be a lot more patient with my lynches. Also I'm not sure why you'd think Lulu would be on my side? I was pretty sure Aya would agree with me on Molly being scummy due to her actually talking a lot about that in her readslist, but I still wasn't sure so I don't know what kind of magic you have that makes it so you can predict what lulu would think, but I don't have it.

Now as for the pairings I might as well comment on my own take as far as the Molly pairings go,

Obviously a Molly+Aya pairing wouldn't really work out, considering Aya seems to be planning on lynching Molly. which could be a bussing thing where if we do end up lynching Molly and she flips scum Aya can be all like "I was right!", and at this point that would be worth it for mafia tbh, especially considering switching her lynch now would be weird and at this point it looks like there's going to be two people on me anyways. Still though. Not likely

Then there's the Molly + Lulu pairing, which would kind of work out, remember, Molly started attacking me and scumreading me due to me lynching Lulu and making a post about how she was scummy. Molly then kept talking about how I had no content and went on and on and on and on about that, though Lulu does say I have good thoughts at least. It's definitely a possibility with Lulu just not very clearly picking a side for a while until now when it's lylo anyways so if this works they win. definitely possible

And of course Molly + Grimm, you know, Grimm who lynched Nathaniel at some point and has been agreeing with Molly a lot since she actually started TALKING. Grimm whose reason that tipped the scale towards me being scum is that otherwise it'd be a scumteam with her (pretending that a Molly + Lulu scumteam isn't an option on the assumption that Lulu would choose my side). Grimm who is now definitely going to lynch me unless Lulu somehow manages to convince her. Again, I'm not sure what made her shift from being mostly neutral towards definitely lynching, but it seems to be her own posts about how the only possible scumteam would include her if it's molly. Also makes it sound as if she's not even going to bother reading what I have to say, just Lulu. definitely possible

Currently I think a Molly + Grimm scumteam is the most likely, though Molly + Lulu is still an option. Not that it matters if you guys won't believe I'm town. Currently I believe it's up to Lulu, considering Aya (hopefully) won't suddenly change her mind and start doing something completely opposite and Grimm to me is more likely to be scum. (she's been pretending a Molly + Lulu scumteam is unlikely and hasn't changed that very much when Lulu stated she was leaning towards lynching me)

This is actually the last post I'm going to make for today, I hope you guys go lynch Molly but if you don't believe me then I guess that's your mistake. I tried.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mrs. Grimm on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:53 pm

Hey you can't blame me for not talking when it was my sub. And yes, it is up to Lulu right now to be honest. Still waiting on that detailed post from her. I did read what you said but, as I've already explained, Lulu is probably the towniest person alive today and that's including myself. So of course what she has to say is more important than what the person I think is scum has to say. Also I never said I'm 'definitely' lynching you. The word I used was 'probably' because between the 2 options, you're the safer bet to be scum.
avatar
Mrs. Grimm

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Aya Y. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:51 pm

Mrs. Grimm wrote:Aya already gave her POV but I believe she's the second scum so I'm not going to take much from it.

Did I miss something, or did this just come out of nowhere?  Did I do something recently to make you scumread me or do you just believe Lulu is town over me?  Also just because you scumread someone doesn't mean you can't get something out of their reads.  Besides, my most recent post wasn't much personal opinion except for the short part about Molly if I remember correctly.

I can see the logic in an Aya/Wilma scumteam, but I stand by my claim that most of the evidence Molly has used to lynch her scumreads has been illogical (I think her reasoning atm is that Wilma choked by lynching first?), and that there isn't really much of a reason to scumread Wilma, similarly to yesterday with Nathaniel.
avatar
Aya Y.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum