Game 28: Guess Who?

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Lulu L. on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:14 pm

Nathaniel E. wrote:
Lulu L. wrote:So here are my thoughts on the player in the game as of this moment. I hope you do read it all, but if not, I will provide a verdict at the end of each player. I'm using Mastin's guide to scumhunting to help me with this so I will be separating each player into 3 categories: Interactions, Tone and Motive. Starting with the least amount of posts to most (approx):

Mrs.Grimm:
Interactions - Mentioned Molly several times in her early posts, but nothing of much importance. Pointed out Wilma out of the blue in her first post Day 2, again, not much to gain from.
Tone - Now this is the interesting part. Mrs.Grimm went from actively asking for content, lynching those without much contribute and asking Wilma why she disappeared to disappearing from the game herself. I have no idea why, and if it is real life issues, she should have at least posted something when she came on.
Motive - From this point of view, I actually find her to be quite townie. Her posts doesn't seem to have any mafia intentions.
Verdict: Neutral - Should not be lynched (yet) due to lack of interactions

Aya:
Interactions- Seems to "townread" Nathaniel, mainly based on his activity. Interesting that she never commented on any of his "helpful" posts though. Also there was this post where she said something along the line of "town member would feel obligated to post after subbing in too" (referring to Steveland). At first I thought the post was townie as it was sorta like a "voice of reason" but then I was thinking about it again then realized it might be because she didn't want  another lynch on Steveland. Not sure what to think about that.
Tone- Pretty consistent. She gives me this "town mediator" vibe if you know what I mean i.e. not attacking much, but giving good opinions herself. Usually when I feel like this they are scum, but that feeling is kinda weak with her. Need to see more posts.
Motive- Again, pretty neutral to me. Nothing screams scum, but no posts in particular is screaming town to me either.
Verdict: Neutral (like really Neutral). Need to see more posts.

You know what I'm just gonna drop that categorized thing cause it's really time consuming. However, I will keep all 3 of them in mind in the following posts.

Guy F: So far, I really like Guy's posts. He had been pushing those he find scummy (a townie thing), but with strong reasoning to support his claim. This to me is very townie like. Usually, scum would lynch but not follow up (such as lynching and moving on to other players and ignoring the replies). This is not the case with Guy. Honestly, I don't have much to say about him. His posts are very townie like and if he somehow is mafia, then he really is playing an excellent game.
Verdict: Town

Mirror Serena: To me she seems very reactionary and hasty in her lynch, reads and decision. Let me explain. Well, her seems to only target Brianna only because Brianna lynched her. What I mean here is that had Brianna did the same thing but say on another player, I doubt she would even lynch Brianna at all. To me, the lynch is justified, yet it seems that it only happened because Brianna targeted her. Then she lynched Molly, because uhm... she didn't defend well against Nathaniel? You need to explain more of that. Furthermore, it just seems like she lynched Molly because Molly said Mirror Serena should be lynched. I also agree about what others have posted regarding Aya, I can't really see why her posts out of others have been increasingly getting better. This does not help that she literally says "YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHECK TO SEE IF WHAT YOU SAID WAS TRUE". Saying she is lazy and "can't expect every post to be detailed" doesn't help tbh.
Verdict: Scummy

I will take a break here before I continue with the other four players, just to clear my head and let you guys comment whether or not you agree.

Interesting why you are using a guide to help you scumhunt seems fishy

Why does it seem fishy?

Also, why are there only four players in your analysis? Do you not have an opinion on anyone else, or are they the most townie/scummy to you?

Quoting directly from my post, "I will take a break here before I continue with the other four players, just to clear my head and let you guys comment whether or not you agree." Is the question why these 4 first? If so, I already stated I will start with those that have fewer posts cause they are faster.

======================================================================

You say Mrs. Grimm is townie because she is a hypocrite because she lynches for activity when she is inactive. Though I do agree, if Mrs. Grimm was scum I feel like she would confirm herself when she had one lynch on her. Maybe a bored townie, but definitely not helpful No

======================================================================

Agreeing that Aya needs more posts, though I don't see where she says she town reads me. Also, some mafia would not attack and just give opinions so that they wouldn't be noticed as much. Though most of the time she just points out stuff  Shocked

She consistently says "Nathaniel should not be lynched". Saying "good source of activity and helpful posts" may not directly imply a town read, but the point is that she doesn't think you are scum.

======================================================================

I would really like your opinion on everyone else, especially Molly. I don't know why, but I feel like a Mirror Serena + Molly Q. scumteam is completely possible, as Molly has been literally ignoring the fact Mirror Serena has more filler posts than me.

"finally I'd like to note that a mirror serena lynch is fine at this point, as her most recent posts also have little to no content, despite her saying "I finally have time to be active" now."

Molly says that a Mirror Serena lynch is fine, and backs up the reasoning with 1 sentence. Also it seemed sketchy when Mirror Serena lynched Molly, mainly because no one believed Molly was scum except maybe Wilma up to that point. I just have a feeling.

I don't think I can finish it before deadline, but I will finish my 4 reads tomorrow.

Comments in Bold.
Lulu L.
Lulu L.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Lulu L. on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:17 pm

I'll comment on other posts though, however, I don't think I can finish a read list because I have to go soon.
Lulu L.
Lulu L.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Lulu L. wrote:
Nathaniel E. wrote:
Lulu L. wrote:So here are my thoughts on the player in the game as of this moment. I hope you do read it all, but if not, I will provide a verdict at the end of each player. I'm using Mastin's guide to scumhunting to help me with this so I will be separating each player into 3 categories: Interactions, Tone and Motive. Starting with the least amount of posts to most (approx):

Mrs.Grimm:
Interactions - Mentioned Molly several times in her early posts, but nothing of much importance. Pointed out Wilma out of the blue in her first post Day 2, again, not much to gain from.
Tone - Now this is the interesting part. Mrs.Grimm went from actively asking for content, lynching those without much contribute and asking Wilma why she disappeared to disappearing from the game herself. I have no idea why, and if it is real life issues, she should have at least posted something when she came on.
Motive - From this point of view, I actually find her to be quite townie. Her posts doesn't seem to have any mafia intentions.
Verdict: Neutral - Should not be lynched (yet) due to lack of interactions

Aya:
Interactions- Seems to "townread" Nathaniel, mainly based on his activity. Interesting that she never commented on any of his "helpful" posts though. Also there was this post where she said something along the line of "town member would feel obligated to post after subbing in too" (referring to Steveland). At first I thought the post was townie as it was sorta like a "voice of reason" but then I was thinking about it again then realized it might be because she didn't want  another lynch on Steveland. Not sure what to think about that.
Tone- Pretty consistent. She gives me this "town mediator" vibe if you know what I mean i.e. not attacking much, but giving good opinions herself. Usually when I feel like this they are scum, but that feeling is kinda weak with her. Need to see more posts.
Motive- Again, pretty neutral to me. Nothing screams scum, but no posts in particular is screaming town to me either.
Verdict: Neutral (like really Neutral). Need to see more posts.

You know what I'm just gonna drop that categorized thing cause it's really time consuming. However, I will keep all 3 of them in mind in the following posts.

Guy F: So far, I really like Guy's posts. He had been pushing those he find scummy (a townie thing), but with strong reasoning to support his claim. This to me is very townie like. Usually, scum would lynch but not follow up (such as lynching and moving on to other players and ignoring the replies). This is not the case with Guy. Honestly, I don't have much to say about him. His posts are very townie like and if he somehow is mafia, then he really is playing an excellent game.
Verdict: Town

Mirror Serena: To me she seems very reactionary and hasty in her lynch, reads and decision. Let me explain. Well, her seems to only target Brianna only because Brianna lynched her. What I mean here is that had Brianna did the same thing but say on another player, I doubt she would even lynch Brianna at all. To me, the lynch is justified, yet it seems that it only happened because Brianna targeted her. Then she lynched Molly, because uhm... she didn't defend well against Nathaniel? You need to explain more of that. Furthermore, it just seems like she lynched Molly because Molly said Mirror Serena should be lynched. I also agree about what others have posted regarding Aya, I can't really see why her posts out of others have been increasingly getting better. This does not help that she literally says "YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHECK TO SEE IF WHAT YOU SAID WAS TRUE". Saying she is lazy and "can't expect every post to be detailed" doesn't help tbh.
Verdict: Scummy

I will take a break here before I continue with the other four players, just to clear my head and let you guys comment whether or not you agree.

Interesting why you are using a guide to help you scumhunt seems fishy

Why does it seem fishy?

Also, why are there only four players in your analysis? Do you not have an opinion on anyone else, or are they the most townie/scummy to you?

Quoting directly from my post, "I will take a break here before I continue with the other four players, just to clear my head and let you guys comment whether or not you agree." Is the question why these 4 first? If so, I already stated I will start with those that have fewer posts cause they are faster.

======================================================================

You say Mrs. Grimm is townie because she is a hypocrite because she lynches for activity when she is inactive. Though I do agree, if Mrs. Grimm was scum I feel like she would confirm herself when she had one lynch on her. Maybe a bored townie, but definitely not helpful No

======================================================================

Agreeing that Aya needs more posts, though I don't see where she says she town reads me. Also, some mafia would not attack and just give opinions so that they wouldn't be noticed as much. Though most of the time she just points out stuff  Shocked

She consistently says "Nathaniel should not be lynched". Saying "good source of activity and helpful posts" may not directly imply a town read, but the point is that she doesn't think you are scum.

======================================================================

I would really like your opinion on everyone else, especially Molly. I don't know why, but I feel like a Mirror Serena + Molly Q. scumteam is completely possible, as Molly has been literally ignoring the fact Mirror Serena has more filler posts than me.

"finally I'd like to note that a mirror serena lynch is fine at this point, as her most recent posts also have little to no content, despite her saying "I finally have time to be active" now."

Molly says that a Mirror Serena lynch is fine, and backs up the reasoning with 1 sentence. Also it seemed sketchy when Mirror Serena lynched Molly, mainly because no one believed Molly was scum except maybe Wilma up to that point. I just have a feeling.

I don't think I can finish it before deadline, but I will finish my 4 reads tomorrow.

Comments in Bold.

I see, thank you for responding. By the way I think tommorow is night, unless we can get an extend from AJ (which would be helpful if you are reading this AJ)
Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Steveland W. on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:57 pm

So I'm gonna do some commentary of my own on Lulu's post as well so I do wanna say this upfront tbh I like how you organized it and everything with their Tone, Motive and interactions that actually looks pretty good but anyways onto the comments that I have

So Im gonna go in the order that you did in listing them

So like you said we dont have much information about Mrs. Grimm (even though she hasnt talked much q-q) we definitely dont have enough to justify a lynch yet but I'd definitely think that we should give her some pressure tomorrow in order to get her to start talking since we dont have any info about her

So next you listed Aya, She hasnt given much today I think she said like 1 thing so far I'd like to get her readlist for what she thinks of people at this point I think that'd be something we should be asking from her today at least, for me she overall doesnt seem scummy but she doesnt really seem town like you said

Next you had Guy F on your list, I've been seeing his posts all throughout the day so far, and I'd have to agree on what youve said I'm leaning more towards town on him at this time now

Honestly i dont think i need to comment on what you said about Serena since youre also seeing what a few others are seeing about her, the thing I  dont see from her though is any "formal" readlist i'd like to see what she thinks about the current players given that shes going to most likely be lynched, and it'd be useful to have one from her the only form of "reads" i saw was her talking about was molly really, and her commenting on my readlist (I may or may not have missed something of hers but if i did do let me know)

Oh if its not too much to ask could u use that style of making your reads again (The way u did it with the first 2)? I actually quite like how its done and it'd seem more useful than not
Steveland W.
Steveland W.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi friends, I'm currently busy, so I'm gonna just say stop posting now, I'll post update in a few hoursish. Smile
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:23 pm

Votecount 3.3
******************************

Mirror Serena(2)- Steveland W., Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.(1)- Molly Q.
Mrs. Grimm(1)- Guy F.
Molly Q.(1)- Mirror Serena
Wilma F.(0)-
Lulu L.(0)-
Steveland W.(0)-
Guy F.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Aya Y., Mrs. Grimm, Lulu L., Wilma F.
******************************
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 18th at 9pm EST.

Mirror Serena was lynched.

she was the...:
Vanilla Townie

Night 3 Commence! Deadline is the 20th at 9pm EST or earlier if both scumteams send their kills.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:40 am

the death last night was of...:
Guy F. the Vanilla Townie

Day 4 Commence!

Votecount 4.0
******************************

Nathaniel E.(0)-
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Molly Q.(0)-
Wilma F.(0)-
Lulu L.(0)-
Steveland W.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Aya Y., Mrs. Grimm, Lulu L., Wilma F., Steveland W., Nathaniel E., Molly Q.
******************************
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 25th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:42 am

Also- Mrs. Grimm has been subbed out, a new user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mrs. Grimm on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:09 am

Not just a new user, the best user. Wait, fuck, you get points if you guess who it is. I'm not the best, I'm like, 4th best.
Anyway, I'll read up on what happened in a few hours as I'm a little busy now, and come back with my thoughts.
Mrs. Grimm
Mrs. Grimm

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mrs. Grimm on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:18 am

Also AJ is reusing avatars wtf
Mrs. Grimm
Mrs. Grimm

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mrs. Grimm on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:57 am

Ok now for my initial reads:
Lulu L.: Argumentative, direct, not fillery. Definitely Town
Molly Q.: Defensive. That's the only thing I can say. Leaning Town
Guy F.: I usually find people who jump on inactives to be scummy. It is a bad play to just assume inactivity = scumminess, and generally mafia would want to divert attention from themselves/a scummy partner by focusing on inactives. Leaning Scum
Wilma F.: Has very early reads, even though no one had said anything meaningful yet. Goes on to defend herself quite well. Neutral
Brianna D.: Complete filler. Hasn't said 1 useful thing all game. Scum
Steveland W.:
Mrs. Grimm
Mrs. Grimm

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mrs. Grimm on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:11 am

Oops, previous post was sent accidentally.
As I was saying
Steveland W.: Goog discussion, nothing negative to say about him. Solid points he brings up mean he is probably Town.
Lulu L.: One of the most active people in game. Although nothing in particular was towny, nothing was scummy either. Neutral.
Aya Y.: Not Much to say because not much has been said. Neutral
Nathaniel E.: Nope. Disagree with almost all of your posts. (Except for when you said Mrs. Grimm disappeared.) Scum.
Mrs. Grimm
Mrs. Grimm

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mrs. Grimm on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:14 am

Aaaand I see now that 2 of the people I called scum died as townies.
I suck.
Anyway that was a very condensed reads post from me, because I'm in a hurry. You can ask me about any of the things I said if something wasn't clear. I'll also be participating more starting tomorrow.
Mrs. Grimm
Mrs. Grimm

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:18 am

Mrs. Grimm wrote:Ok now for my initial reads:
Lulu L.: Argumentative, direct, not fillery. Definitely Town
Molly Q.: Defensive. That's the only thing I can say. Leaning Town
Guy F.: I usually find people who jump on inactives to be scummy. It is a bad play to just assume inactivity = scumminess, and generally mafia would want to divert attention from themselves/a scummy partner by focusing on inactives. Leaning Scum
Wilma F.: Has very early reads, even though no one had said anything meaningful yet. Goes on to defend herself quite well. Neutral
Brianna D.: Complete filler. Hasn't said 1 useful thing all game. Scum
Steveland W.:
Mrs. Grimm wrote:Oops, previous post was sent accidentally.
As I was saying
Steveland W.: Goog discussion, nothing negative to say about him. Solid  points he brings up mean he is probably Town.
Lulu L.: One of the most active people in game. Although nothing in particular was towny, nothing was scummy either. Neutral.
Aya Y.: Not Much to say because not much has been said. Neutral
Nathaniel E.: Nope. Disagree with almost all of your posts. (Except for when you said Mrs. Grimm disappeared.) Scum.

Not sure if the Mrs. Grimm account is just cursed or what, but what are these reads I see here...
======================================================================
For one, you dont even have Mirror Serena and you have Brianna. Seems weird.
======================================================================
LULU L. IS BOTH NEUTRAL AND DEFINITE TOWN <---
======================================================================
Guys, Molly is defensive. MOLLY IS DEFENSIVE... are you reads just broken or are you trying to make a scummy first impression?
======================================================================
When Guy F. is the only one who lynches Mrs. Grimm, and Mrs. Grimm is the only one who thinks he is scum. Also, Mrs. Grimm doesn't attack Molly for attacking "inactivity". Seriously man, if your town or scum rethink your reads.
======================================================================
Not sure where got Wilma F. having the first reads...
======================================================================
Gonna ignore the dead-person read for now
======================================================================
Solid points means Steveland is defintely town. And your saying Guy F. and Molly haven't made solid points as well??? I mean you could argue against Molly, but Guy has made some excellent points. Why praise Steveland for excellent points and not anyone else?
======================================================================
Congrats, Aya Y. has not said a single useful thing either, and your considering her neutral. Yet you said Brianna was scummy.
======================================================================
Definitely don't believe you read all my posts. Probably just hopped on the "Nathaniel E. is shitposting" bandwagon. Also, tell me where you disagree with me.
======================================================================
So your reads say me and Guy F. are a scumteam? Is that what I see? Please explain all your reads cause I have 0 clue what any of them mean.

Also please look at what I actually said instead of ignoring what I said like Mirror Serena did.
Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:20 am

RIP I didnt even look at who died before I sent that

So Mrs. Grimm, who are your 'scumteam' reads? Me and Who? Or have you changed your mind?
Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Guy F. on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:46 pm

Oh well! Yeah kinda expected to get nightkilled first. Sucks that I couldnt help lynch a mafia Sad I wish town the best of luck and pull off an amazing comeback!
Guy F.
Guy F.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:57 pm

hi everyone I currently have very little time, irl is really busy right now so I will be on and make posts but just not as much and I won't put in a lot of time because I simply don't HAVE the time for that.
Wilma F.
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Mrs. Grimm, I have no clue what you are on about in your reads, Nathaniel explained all of that already though so I won't repeat what he said, I just ask that you read a bit more closely because it seems you've missed the point entirely, which doesn't really help with finding scum.
Wilma F.
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Lynch Nathaniel E.

yeah yesterday honestly cemented this for me, I don't see a scenario where he isn't scum. this isn't even tunneling at this point, it's just me having a consistent scumread. also I saw someone lynched me yesterday and even though it was for a dumb reason (inactivity does not influence my reads, citation: mrs. grimm) i still didn't comment. so calling me defensive is really not right lol
Molly Q.
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Steveland W. on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:08 pm

Alright so theres a couple things I'd like to address
1) I intend to update my reads and look over (a couple times) what was said yesterday, and compare it with what I initially had my reads as, and try and give people a better read / updated read (It will take a bit for me to give an accurate read on Mrs. Grimm seeing as a sub just joined the game so I want to use this day as an opportunity to A: Get a read on Mrs. Grimm finally and B: Hopefully get a correct lynch) (I will most likely have a readlist by tomorrow but no promises as I have a lot of work to get done)

2) I know everyone has noticed this at this point but what would everyones opinions be on giving Aya some pressure? (This is due to her little contribtion this does not mean to start a lynch on her merely put pressure on her so she would start doing stuff (Like give her readlist)

3) Some comments of my own on Mrs. Grimms readlist, I feel as though (although he's dead) Guy F also brought up pretty solid points (perhaps better than mine) so even if hes dead I feel as though he was a good TR rather than a SR, and also I'd like to point out that he wasnt trying to lynch u Mrs. Grimm, he wanted your sub to talk since he noticed your sub was online yet never spoke the post that I am referring to can be found on page 7 if you'd like to look at it (I also have it here (Hopefully I did that right))

Guy F. wrote:
Aya Y. wrote:
Wilma F. wrote:s
Also for whatever reason Guy F. is randomly putting letters in bold? I'm just confused with this guy

Lulu L. wrote:Also this is more off-topic but what is up with everyone saying I am town lol

like we have Nathaniel and Steveland "I'm confirmed to myself" then Wilma came in with "I'm personally convinced that I am town" like

Question

Pretty sure Guy F. is spelling out I AM TOWN in bold in his posts.

Aya Y. wrote:
Nathaniel E. wrote:
Aya Y. wrote:

Pretty sure Guy F. is spelling out I AM TOWN in bold in his posts.

btw exactly in what post is he spelling that out (for some reason i can't see bold too clearly on my computer)

He just bolds a single letter in each post.  Reading them in order so far spells out I AM TO.

These were the only posts she did on day 2, i am p sure molly was referring to the fact throughout the whole of day 2 she just wrote these things which are not good points at all. Obviously not every post has to be "perfect" but to not post anything useful throughout the whole of day 2? Therefore i'm p sure molly's point still stands and your argument is null and void.

What annoys me more however is that mrs grimm and lulu were online yesterday! Mrs grimm especially, who I know must have a lot to say due to disappearing at the start of day 2 (?). Lulu, as I said before, is only active when someone is accusing her of mafia. Yes she defends herself well but it only means that she's a good player with a good sense of logic (i am literally repeating one of my older posts so see that one). I want to make them both talk but i can only lynch one of them so...

Lynch Mrs Grimm

Finally I'd like to ask a question, I'm going to look through Guy F's reads in particular when I go through the posts is it worth looking at who he posed a threat to (If he SR anyone, and was making a case against them) and consider that to be someone that killed him?
Steveland W.
Steveland W.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Molly, you are consistently having 0 reason to lynch me? "You went inactive on day 2" "Let me just completely ignore your reads and say they are trash" "Yeah let me just not read what ANYONE ELSE says and just tunnel this guy"

Honestly I'm super tempted to lynch Molly, and not because of omgus. It's absolutely insane that me being 'inactive' day 2 is still the reason for her lynch.

Also I mean even if I don't get lynched now I'll get tunneled by that guy over there in LyLo...

I would like an explanation of your current lynch, because all of your first posts are literally lynching me. And your right, you didn't comment. Your intent on tunneling me. Tell me who else you have set eyes on. No one.

If your explanation is 'inactivity' or 'read up' or 'shitposting', then I think that is just insane. If you say 'you plurshifted', then the answer is: Yes I did, but I was actually quite suprised Mirror Serena flipped town and thought that I had sufficent evidence for a lynch. You on the other hand? Not so sure.

I'm going to make a list of everyone's reads soon, as long as Aya (think thats the last one) makes her reads. [I'll use previous reads unless someone wants to change them right now]
Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:30 pm

Also honestly people should start reading what other people say (i'm going to do that now) because everyone ignores like everything I say lol

Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Aya Y. on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:59 pm

Steveland W. wrote:2) I know everyone has noticed this at this point but what would everyones opinions be on giving Aya some pressure? (This is due to her little contribtion this does not mean to start a lynch on her merely put pressure on her so she would start doing stuff (Like give her readlist)

You act as if I'm not able to see this or am not here. I'll make and post my readlist tonight.
Aya Y.
Aya Y.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:03 pm

Lulu L. Reads:
Mrs. Grimm - Neutral
Nathaniel E. - N/A
Aya Y. - Neutral
Wilma F. - N/A
Molly Q. - N/A
Steveland W. - N/A
Guy F. - Town (Correct)
Mirror Serena - Scum (Incorrect)


Steveland W. Reads:
Mrs. Grimm - Neutral
Nathaniel E. - Town
Aya Y. - Not Sure
Wilma F. - Town
Molly Q. - Neutral
Lulu L. - Neutral
Guy F. - Neutral
Mirror Serena - Scum (Incorrect)

Mrs. Grimm Reads:
Nathaniel E. - Scum
Aya Y. - Neutral
Wilma F. - Neutral
Molly Q. - Town
Lulu L. - Town/Neutral (?)
Steveland W. - Town
Guy F. - Scum (Incorrect)
Brianna D. - Scum (Incorrect)

Molly Q. Reads:
Mrs. Grimm - N/A
Nathaniel E. - Scum
Aya Y. - N/A
Wilma F. - Scum
Lulu L. - N/A
Steveland W. - N/A

Wilma F. Reads:
Way too weird to read because of all the quoting; please make a list without quotes jeez

Aya Y. Reads:
Pretty sure none unless I wasn’t reading properly

Nathaniel E. Reads:
Mrs. Grimm - Scum
Aya Y. - N/A
Wilma F - Neutral
Molly Q. - Town
Lulu L. - N/A
Steveland W. - Neutral
Mirror Serena - Scum (Incorrect)
Guy F. - Town (Correct)

If I got anything wrong, tell me. I used everyone’s latest reads so it could be changed. I will update my own reads soon, but I would like to comment on the reads I read (could be different now just gonna comment on what I saw)

Lulu L. has to finish her reads, they are incomplete.
Steveland W. has almost no scum reads (which isn’t a bad thing), so I would like to see him give out at least two scum reads in his next read list (there are still two scum iirc).
Same with Mrs. Grimm, and I also want to see the reasoning behind their town/scum reads and whether Lulu is definite town or neutral.
Molly Q. just thinks it’s me + Wilma F., and doesn’t care about anyone else apparently. At least give your reads on everyone else.
Wilma F. + Aya Y. has to make their reads.
My reads are incomplete currently, will need lots of changes
Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:06 pm

Also, if someone would be kind to compile Guy F.'s reads (too confusing) that would be great

His oog spelled I am not drookez ... everyone guess drookez go
Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game 28: Guess Who? - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum